Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Ack! "Access restricted" says my employer.  

Here is a synopsis of the interview, Lastwaltz

- Jen tries to get custody of Thomas after Abby leaves.

- She has an episode where she's basically talking to ghost/imaginary Jack the whole time. (I'm assuming that Jack appears to Abby too, but now I'm not as sure as I was before).

- She's not a fan of the new lighting. LOL!

- She didn't submit her stuff for the Emmys. Someone on staff did and told her afterward.

• Love 1

At some point Jennifer tries to get custody of Thomas

Show is trying to get viewers back. They tried safe. Now trying shocking. New lighting is part of that.

Why wouldn't Jen just let Chad, the father, raise plot point baby? He hasn't done anything to warrant having custody taken away from him. Besides, what is her drug addicted self going to do with a baby. 

How is lowering the lights to the point where people can barely see what's happening shocking?

• Love 6

Thanks buffynut and Apprentice! Y'all are the best : )

I cannot wait to see JACK! And yes, why on earth would Thomas be better off with Jennifer? Must be her addiction talking. 

Now I feel like there's something to look forward to again.

• Love 4

How is lowering the lights to the point where people can barely see what's happening shocking?

I went back and reread it and MR says they wanted to make the lighting "edgier" and so they have gone to something higher than high definition. I don't understand the tech lingo and it doesn't sound as if MR does either, as she wasn't sure if it was 4000k or 4k.

I'm also not sure if that is why the lighting is so dark, or something else going on. Maybe you need a new higher than high definition tv to see the new "edgier" lighting.   

You're welcome. :)  Hopefully when you get home you'll be able to read the whole interview as it is fairly long.

• Love 1

I cannot wait to see JACK! And yes, why on earth would Thomas be better off with Jennifer? Must be her addiction talking. 

Now I feel like there's something to look forward to again.

You welcome! I will be keeping that Jack/Jennifer episode for a while on the DVR...I think it will also be an episode that will be just for them and their history...We should have had episodes like this dedicated to each supercouple throughout the 50th anniversary week...Not death and mayhem...SMH

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

We should have had episodes like this dedicated to each supercouple throughout the 50th anniversary week...Not death and mayhem...SMH

You said it! That will be a riveting episode -- May sweeps, hopefully. Thank god these showrunners chose the right characters to do this with -- surprised we don't have a one hour Summer/Brady day or, god forbid, Philip and Belle : )

• Love 3

The latest cover of SOD confirms that Freddie will be coming back -- in July, though not for how long.

It also says, "Steve Leaves!"  I don't know what that means.

And "Hope finds out the truth about Bo".  Presumably that Deimos is responsible for his death?

• Love 1

We should have had episodes like this dedicated to each supercouple throughout the 50th anniversary week...Not death and mayhem...SMH

That would have been great.  The 50th definitely deserved something better than what they did.

Can't be for too long, because Mary Beth Evans has been consistently posting pics of them both on Twitter.

• Love 2

The latest cover of SOD confirms that Freddie will be coming back -- in July, though not for how long.

And "Hope finds out the truth about Bo".  Presumably that Deimos is responsible for his death?

I think Steve leaves Kayla's house, but not Salem...

Ewwwww. Kate, girl...you need some self esteem. This is getting sad. Andre is a massive creeper.

Maybe their scenes are just Kate kicking him in the balls repeatedly?

I'm really curious what the heck Sonny will spend his time doing in Salem: nursing Victor and Maggie? Getting rebuffed by brainwashed Paul? Getting back together with Paul? Taking Ari off Gabi's hands?

Edited by DisneyBoy

I'm really curious what the heck Sonny will spend his time doing in Salem: nursing Victor and Maggie? Getting rebuffed by brainwashed Paul? Getting back together with Paul? Taking Ari off Gabi's hands?

Or (if online rumors are to be believed), Sonny might be back because he found out his husband isn't dead after all (these same rumors are saying Chandler is also returning as somehow not dead Will). If that's true and the writers have found a somewhat plausible reason for how he's alive (Guy was actually a fake Horton somehow, anything this is Days after all. The same soap that had Marlena possessed by a demon could find some way to resurrect Will), I'm all in. Anything to fix the horror of the last year of WilSon.

Actually I'll be watching just for Freddie again. I've really missed him (and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, right?)

Edited by madhacker
  • Love 3

Or (if online rumors are to be believed), Sonny might be back because he found out his husband isn't dead after all (these same rumors are saying Chandler is also returning as somehow not dead Will). If that's true and the writers have found a somewhat plausible reason for how he's alive (Guy was actually a fake Horton somehow, anything this is Days after all. The same soap that had Marlena possessed by a demon could find some way to resurrect Will), I'm all in. Anything to fix the horror of the last year of WilSon.

Actually I'll be watching just for Freddie again. I've really missed him (and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, right?)

You are not the only one--Freddie Smith is a great actor and a fine looking man--WOO HOO!!  And I do hope it's revealed that a fake Will was killed because it breaks my shipper hear to think of Will being a serial cheater--if the real Will is alive, then they can get back together and live out their married lives as the adorable couple they are.  This will also undo Will's mean-spirited article --I don't think for one minute that Will would be okay with EJ and Abs cheating and hurting his mom.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 3

You are not the only one--Freddie Smith is a great actor and a fine looking man--WOO HOO!! And I do hope it's revealed that a fake Will was killed because it breaks my shipper hear to think of Will being a serial cheater--if the real Will is alive, then they can get back together and live out their married lives as the adorable couple they are. This will also undo Will's mean-spirited article --I don't think for one minute that Will would be okay with EJ and Abs cheating and hurting his mom.

Hell I love Freddie for beating Bryan Craig for the Emmy. It was great.

• Love 2

Hell I love Freddie for beating Bryan Craig for the Emmy. It was great.

Seriously. YES to that. How the hell was BC ever nominated? Morgan Corinthos is worse than Sonny Corinthos. 

• Love 4

You are not the only one--Freddie Smith is a great actor and a fine looking man--WOO HOO!!  And I do hope it's revealed that a fake Will was killed because it breaks my shipper hear to think of Will being a serial cheater--if the real Will is alive, then they can get back together and live out their married lives as the adorable couple they are.  This will also undo Will's mean-spirited article --I don't think for one minute that Will would be okay with EJ and Abs cheating and hurting his mom.

"Live out their married lives"?  Two twentysomethings on a soap?

That said, I think the rumors about Will being undeaded are bunk, but if they did bring him back and wanted to walk back some of his behavior, it'd be easy enough to say he was being drugged or had been subjected to mental conditioning while he was in LA or something.

Spoilers for next week:

MON APR 18:  Theo tells Ciara they will have a magical prom; Rafe surprises Hope with an '80s-themed evening; Abe talks to Hope about Theo and Ciara; Rafe learns Deimos invested in a company linked to Dr. Malcolm; Marlena discusses Eric with Belle.

TUE APR 19: Rafe and Hope heat things up; Steve is unhappy to see a warm moment between Fynn and Kayla; Abigail has a bad dream about Ben; Jade and Joey move their relationship forward.

WED APR 20: Ciara, Theo, Claire, Henry, Jade and Joey go to prom; Kate and Deimos honor their partnership; Hope withdraws from Rafe; Victor and Nicole finalize their plan to take Deimos down.

THU APR 21:  Ciara, Claire and Joey face vandalism accusations; Belle turns to Philip for solace, while Lani draws Shawn to a sleazy hotel; Hope receives another call warning her about Deimos; Victor makes Deimos feel guilty about Helena's death.

FRI APR 22: Belle's suggestion of getting married in Las Vegas catches Philip off guard; Ciara discovers her prom song is a hit online; Abe tells Theo to keep away from Ciara; Ciara wants to quit school.

She just keeps getting passed around. 

All Kate cares about is money and getting it on with every man in Salem.

Lol what does that have to do with Jennifer trying to get custody while she's an addict.

I was answering a post on a last line which was asked what will happen to Chad.

• Love 1

That coochie has been rode hard and put away wet.

I'm not overly fond of the wording but yes, she has been passed around.

I hate that for her b/c she's generally a strong and intelligent woman. There is so much to write for there. Instead she's the "welcome wagon." Ew.

• Love 1

Yeah, can we not use wording like that?

At least Mar and Belle will discuss Eric next week. Usually, on this show, out of sight is out of mind.

Would be great to see Nicole and Brady take an interest too but hey...

ast Mar and Belle will discuss Eric next week. Usually, on this show, out of sight is out of mind.

It could still get cut.  And with the way the cutting has been going, I will be shocked if the Shawn/Lani spoiler makes it to air. 

• Love 1

WED APR 20: Ciara, Theo, Claire, Henry, Jade and Joey go to prom; Kate and Deimos honor their partnership; Hope withdraws from Rafe; Victor and Nicole finalize their plan to take Deimos down.

Claire can't come up with a better date than a gay kid?  Not saying anything bad about Henry being gay (I wish they would explore that).  What partnership do Kate and Demios have?

• Love 1

Looks like those spoilers I posted above are for the week of April 25th not the 18th. (zap2it posted the wrong ones for next week)

And I think that is the beginning of May sweeps.  Exciting, eh.

Edited by buffynut

Spoilers for April 25-29

Monday, April 25th

Theo tells Ciara they will have a magical prom; Abe talks to Hope about Theo and Ciara; Rafe learns Deimos invested in a company linked to Dr. Malcolm; Rafe surprises Hope with an '80s-themed evening; Marlena discusses Eric with Belle.

Tuesday, April 26th

Jade and Joey move their relationship forward; Steve is unhappy to see a warm moment between Fynn and Kayla; Rafe and Hope heat things up; Abigail has a bad dream about Ben.

Wednesday, April 27th

Hope withdraws from Rafe; Kate and Deimos honor their partnership; Victor and Nicole finalize their plan to take Deimos down; Ciara, Theo, Claire, Henry, Jade and Joey go to prom.

Thursday, April 28th

Ciara, Claire and Joey face vandalism accusations; Hope receives another call warning her about Deimos; Victor makes Deimos feel guilty about Helena's death; Belle turns to Philip for solace, while Lani draws Shawn to a sleazy hotel.

Friday, April 29th

Claire discovers her prom song is a hit online; Abe tells Theo to keep away from Ciara; Ciara wants to quit school & work full-time as Thomas’ nanny; Chad makes a deal with her; Belle's suggestion of getting married in Las Vegas catches Philip off guard.

Edited by BlackMamba

An interview with Melissa Reeves.  Spoilery, as she mentions upcoming events, such as Jack and other things.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/85162/days-of-our-lives-melissa-reeves-on-her-long-overdue-daytime-emmy-nomination/

I'm excited to see Jack again, although I have a sneaking suspicion I'll have better luck with my Jack & Jenn love rewatching their 90s stuff than whatever they do here. (I haven't watched in years, though, so maybe they'll surprise me.)

• Love 1

The oddest thing I had when I watched the old clips was realizing how hot Matthew Ashford was, in that young WASPy way. (I only knew him as goofy, telling-Greta-he's-gay middle-aged Jack.)

I am really confused by the teen set. Are they juniors or seniors? Ciara said she's 18, which would make her a senior, but the way they talk it sounds like they still have one more year of high school left.

Edited by methodwriter85

MON APR 18:  Marlena discusses Eric with Belle.

So this didn't happen? WTH show?!?!

For once, it's not the show's fault.  I got that spoiler from zap2it.com and they apparently posted next week's spoilers for this week. So the above, and all the rest of those spoilers, "should" happen next week.