Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

This sounds intriguing, and it'll be fun seeing Chad and JJ working together. I like the nod to history of mental illness, too, but it feels like they've left Jennifer dangling out there with a potentially deadly substance abuse problem. What happens when the writing team switches up every six months, I guess. 

• Love 3

Steve was supposed to be a short term villain and he stuck around, then he and Kayla took off

Kayla was recast as a romantic interest for Steve to add additional angst to the Steve/Bo drama. IMO, this has always be a a part of the reason why Kayla has no agency sans Steve and is treated like a non-character without Steve. Hell, even the show's decision to reveal that Steve wasn't really dead (which I admit to needing because I was a crying wreck), limited possibilities for Kayla because the hope of his return was always there in a different way than the numerous Hope, Marlena, Jack is dead stories did.

• Love 2

This sounds intriguing, and it'll be fun seeing Chad and JJ working together. I like the nod to history of mental illness, too, but it feels like they've left Jennifer dangling out there with a potentially deadly substance abuse problem. What happens when the writing team switches up every six months, I guess.

Thats one of the biggest issues wrong with Days. They have a lot of stories going on and if one or two isn't working they start a new one. Look how long it took before we got to John/Yo Ling/Eduardo's storyline which started in December 2015 but it took an additional 2.5 months for beats and action to happen which probably caused some of the audience to lose interest if they even were remotely interested. It's like enough! Wrap up the stories (ie Jennifer's drug dependency and get her to rehab) and/or move faster with stories and those beats finally. They were doing that well in, IMO, from September to November last year. Again what happened, dunno, since everything is kept so secret behind thw scenes.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

I'm not so sure Theresa & Brady's engagement party is even going to happen. I think Maggie's accident is going to put a damper on the whole thing. Unless Theresa's ring goes missing during the party. But otherwise, I'm not sure. I won't be surprised if they actually cut out anything having to do with the event. 

Edited by Braniac Woman

More spoilers for April 4-8

Monday, April 4, 2016

Caroline has a new vision of Victor.

Nicole and Caroline rush to Victor’s bedside.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Kayla meets Jade for the first time, and learns Joey told her everything about Ava; Ciara confronts Chase before he’s taken away.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Kayla calls off the engagement;

In an unexpected turn of events, charges are dropped against Steve; Phillip has a heated confrontation with Deimos about Victor.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Steve broods over losing the love of his life.

Friday, April 8, 2016

Nicole makes a shocking discovery about Deimos’ past; Maggie and Summer open up to each other about their pasts; Abigail prepares for her revenge on Ben Weston.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

I think with Belle now leaving maybe Chloe might end up with Philip again. If not, she might hook up with Fynn, assuming he isn't leaving too, or maybe Brady. Also if Claire's sticking around then maybe Chloe can be Claire's new vocal coach.

I think with Belle now leaving maybe Chloe might end up with Philip again. If not, she might hook up with Fynn, assuming he isn't leaving too, or maybe Brady. Also if Claire's sticking around then maybe Chloe can be Claire's new vocal coach.

Ooo what if Claire video records Chloe and Phillip kissing and maybe having sex at that club of hers. Then she shows it to Shawn and Shawn would show it to Belle.

23u3dpy.gif

I can see this happening. It would be like the John/Marlena/Roman/Sami but the reverse. I just won't bite my tongue these writers are don't think like us. No. But boy would it be amazing.

Edited by BlackMamba

This is DAYS. If that's what St. Daniel the patron saint of Salem wanted in the event of his and Chloe's death, that's what will happen.

Not to mention, I never found Chloe to be some great mother. She always put her music career first IMO. I never understood why the show even gave Chloe a child anyhow. She never gave me mommy maternal vibes like a Nicole who deeply wants to be a mother. If Chloe were to have a child it should had been by Phillip (Jay playing the role though) or by Brady, not Tanman.

• Love 2

This is DAYS. If that's what St. Daniel the patron saint of Salem wanted in the event of his and Chloe's death, that's what will happen.

I just refuse to believe there's anything good in store for Chloe upon her return. Nope not falling for it again.

Perhaps she will be the villainous third party in a Brady and Theresa triangle this time, but instead of her anguish turning her into a suicidal hooker she will become a homicidal stripper. The Salem Poler! She could also become Jennifer's supplier. And turn Jennifer on to the pole to support her habit. No, wait, Sonny Corinthos already got that storyline on GH. Okay okay, she'll just be a stripping serial killer.

You all laugh at me now but...

If that's the case then I'm not sure why Nadia Bjorn doesn't just up & leave Days already, knowing how badly Dena Higley treated Chloe the last time. Is she really that desperate for a gig, especially now that she's about to become a mom if she hasn't given birth already? And who else is Philip going to be paired up with if not Chloe? Who else on canvas is there for him? 

Not to mention, I never found Chloe to be some great mother. She always put her music career first IMO. I never understood why the show even gave Chloe a child anyhow. She never gave me mommy maternal vibes like a Nicole who deeply wants to be a mother. If Chloe were to have a child it should had been by Phillip (Jay playing the role though) or by Brady, not Tanman.

It's ironic you say that especially since Philip was originally thought of to be Parker's dad. Who knows? Maybe it'll turn out that he may be his after all & not Daniel's. On the other hand though, if something were to happen to Chloe, maybe it won't be a bad idea for Nicole to adopt Parker as her own. Maybe then she'll have the child she's always wanted. 

• Love 2

If that's the case then I'm not sure why Nadia Bjorn doesn't just up & leave Days already, knowing how badly Dena Higley treated Chloe the last time. Is she really that desperate for a gig, especially now that she's about to become a mom if she hasn't given birth already? And who else is Philip going to be paired up with if not Chloe? Who else on canvas is there for him?

NB is probably professional and doesn't take it to heart and good for her. Plus she's probably one of those actresses who is just happy to be employed and get a paycheck. It's not like she's Susan Flannery or Erika Slezak when it comes to acting and she knows this which is why she never got any acting roles besides this and Venice.

• Love 3

They had better not write out Victor...please! We need him.

But it's so obvious that they're grooming Deimos for the role...and John Aniston isn't getting any younger. Plus, if Victor gets any more hunched over, he'll soon be crawling on the floor!

• Love 1

But it's so obvious that they're grooming Deimos for the role...and John Aniston isn't getting any younger. Plus, if Victor gets any more hunched over, he'll soon be crawling on the floor!

I think the show should be grooming one of Justin's sons to take over for Victor. Alex, Joseph or Victor Jr could battle Philip for his throne with Sonny being the wildcard. Adrienne being the matriarch of the Kiriakis  dynasty would be very ironic; given that the Kiriakis family was a source of conflict between her and Justin back in the day...It led to her having an affair with Emilio  and Justin taking a hit out on him..His failed hit led to his paralysis..The show knew how to give us engaging stories. One act led to another seamlessly....

Deimos was totally unnecessary....I like Vincent, but, I resent the writers changing Victor's backstory for him...Days of our lives has failed to develop the legacy children to take over for their parents and grandparents....

Edited by Apprentice79

I think the show should be grooming one of Justin's sons to take over for Victor. Alex, Joseph or Victor Jr could battle Philip for his throne with Sonny being the wildcard. Adrienne being the matriarch of the Kiriakis  dynasty would be very ironic; given that the Kiriakis family was a source of conflict between her and Justin back in the day...It led to her having an affair with Emilio  and Justin taking a hit out on him..His failed hit led to his paralysis..The show knew how to give us engaging stories. One act led to another seamlessly....

Deimos was totally unnecessary....I like Vincent, but, I resent the writers changing Victor's backstory for him...Days of our lives has failed to develop the legacy children to take over for their parents and grandparents....

ITA wrt Justin. 

I don't think Deimos is totally unnecessary but  the retcon is. It would have been better for Justin to take over.

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 1

ITA wrt Justin. 

I don't think Deimos is totally unnecessary but  the retcon is. It would have been better for Justin to take over.

Deimos should have been Ernesto Toscano's son wanting to get revenge on Victor for his part in ruining his dad. It would have made sense given the history between Ernesto and the people of Salem via the cruise of deception. Ernesto was responsible for the the death of Isabella, he poisoned Isabella for killing Marina and for being Victor's daughter. The longterm effects of her poisoning eventually led to her death from cancer. He also poisoned his wife Loretta and kidnapped Hope and tried to kill her via the vat of acid...So Deimos poisoning of Maggie and being responsible for Bo's death would have been reminiscent of that... I think it is ridiculous how the show ignores their rich history for nonsense...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I'd love to see Mike Horton back. It would be a real shot in the arm to revitalize the Hortons and make historical sense to have him at the hospital his grandfather built.

• Love 4

Yes, the real Mike Horton and he had beautiful chest hair that makes you want to play with it and a full beard..That man was gorgeous....You have my vote as well...Knowing this show, they will retcon Bill's history and bring an unknown son of his to the show, who happens to be a doctor as well..lol

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I'd love to see Mike Horton back. It would be a real shot in the arm to revitalize the Hortons and make historical sense to have him at the hospital his grandfather built.

Anything would beat the hell out of anything St Taniel.

• Love 1

Anything would beat the hell out of anything St Taniel.

And it would give Jennifer something better to do, for sure. Maybe even redeem her a bit. But we'll never know, because the show will never do this, as you say, Apprentice : )

• Love 2

And it would give Jennifer something better to do, for sure. Maybe even redeem her a bit. But we'll never know, because the show will never do this, as you say, Apprentice : )

Lastwaltz, they don't care about us, if they did Jack Devereaux would have been a fixture on the show....It is insane that an iconic character is not on the show..

• Love 2

Yes, the real Mike Horton and he had beautiful chest hair that makes you want to play with it and a full beard..That man was gorgeous....You have my vote as well...Knowing this show, they will retcon Bill's history and bring an unknown son of his to the show, who happens to be a doctor as well..lol

They already did that with Jeremy Horton.

They already did that with Jeremy Horton.

Jeremy is Mike's son with Robin....He is Bill's grandson...They made him violent and he used to abuse Stefanie...The Horton men get no love from this show...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Jeremy is Mike's son with Robin....He is Bill's grandson...They made him violent and he used to abuse Stefanie...The Horton men get no love from this show...

Wow, that was during my brief Days hiatus, I think. I dimly recall some airline pilots and flight attendants**, but I would only watch the show when I was home sick or at the holidays, lol. 

Edited:

**at first I wrote "stewardesses" -- ha, showing my years, I think. In fairness, my dad was a pilot so I come by it honestly : )

Edited by Lastwaltz
  • Love 2

Wow, that was during my brief Days hiatus, I think. I dimly recall some airline pilots and stewardesses, but I would only watch the show when I was home sick or at the holidays, lol. . 

It was awful..It was the touch the sky storyline..it pissed me off how the show destroyed Jeremy and victimized Stefanie..First they raped her and then made her a victim of domestic violence..I remember a disturbing scene, where Jeremy in a rage tried to drown Stefanie in a jacuzi. It still pisses me off that they did that to both characters...Stefanie was so original when she came back on the show as an adult with Kayla...The misogyny on the show is incredible..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

It was awful..It was the touch the sky storyline..it pissed me off how the show destroyed Jeremy and victimized Stefanie..First they raped her and then made her a victim of domestic violence..I remember a disturbing scene, where Jeremy in a rage tried to drown Stefanie in a jacuzi. It still pisses me off that they did that to both characters...Stefanie was so original when she came back on the show as an adult with Kayla...The misogyny on the show is incredible..

Well I couldn't be too mad at that since that's a play on history. Bill did rape Laura and screwed a hoe Kate as we all know anything thats an extension from him is probably bad news. Look at his son Lucas for several years, Jeremy, JJ before they made him saintly, and of course granddaughter Abifail, prime examples. It makes sense. The problem the show never links it up well since they bring NEVER bring back Bill on and use his history.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

Ewww. Crabs keeps playing that one card, don't she? Stick to your strengths, I guess...

I loathe the way she says "Ben". The exact same way, every freaking time.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4

So instead of killing Ben she plans to have sex with him. Ok. That sounds about right for her.

Now she goes from crazy to now being on her back - the usual. Welp. Least she's consistent.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

I'm just confused on why or how her stripping and lying down for a maniac is "liberating her" "the upper hand in the situation" and a moment she's "grateful" for.

I have the article so can't really understand the situation KM is explaining here.

• Love 3

So instead of killing Ben she plans to have sex with him. Ok. That sounds about right for her. 

I guess you didn't realize that Ben should be grateful that Abs is being her usual awesome self and lowering herself to have sex with him again--she's such a giver :):)

Seriously, I love how the spoilers are implying that Abby is vulnerable to Ben because Chad and JJ have made her doubt herself-- it's their fault she doesn't realize it's truly Ben in the flesh.  I love how Abs' mental instability is blamed on others.  This story line continues to be awesome.  Not.

• Love 3

I'm just confused on why or how her stripping and lying down for a maniac is "liberating her" "the upper hand in the situation" and a moment she's "grateful" for.

Maybe she's implying her sexuality will be a secret weapon.

I knew liking her the last few days was a fluke.

You spoke too soon

• Love 1