Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

More spoilers for March 21-25

Monday, March 21, 2016

Steve connects with Kayla.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

John struggles to free himself; Rafe makes a startling discovery in Yo Ling’s labyrinth.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Steve and Kayla consider going on the run; Chad comes up with a mysterious plan to help trap Ben.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Eduardo’s return causes Havoc in the Hernandez household.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Nicole opens up to Dario;

Maggie and Summer attempt to make up for lost time.

I have no interest in the Hernandez family. Ugh. Rate and Gabby combined aren't that entertaining. And now we have a whole family? AND Maggie's new focus-pulling daughter?

Where are my Theresa/Nicole/Kate Fashion Business spoilers? I want to see more of that thread, please.

And what the heck is going on with Andre? Is he off the show now? Will there be no murder trial? He was just getting warmed up as a character and now POOF!

But he wants to kill Abigail

But he won't. Because Show. And also - he's a terrible actor and I'm sick of his face. And his body. And his voice. And everything about him. Go away! *swats*

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3

John's father will be pumping Paul full of drugs in order to try to brainwash him. For what purpose, I don't know.  But Paul may never be the same again ...

I hope they don't turn him straight.

Oh God, I can totally see this.  Un-gaying by way of brainwashing.  Blech. 

Aiden isn't dead.  It's his evil twin, hired by Stefano and Andre to kill Hope. Daniel Cosgrove is coming back for an extended stay.

Mama Adriana Hernandez arrives in town next week, claiming she was kidnapped.  It would actually be kind of fun if it turns out she's really a bad guy out to get Eduardo.

Nicole and Dario will hook up.  I knew she could never be happy.

Roman will ignore Joey's confession, but Steve and Kayla contemplate taking him on the run.

Victor is suspicious of Summer.  Not surprising.

Philip offers to bankroll Claire's singing career.

"Chad has a new secret".  I'm hoping he really is gaslighting Abigail.

• Love 1

Aiden isn't dead.  It's his evil twin, hired by Stefano and Andre to kill Hope. Daniel Cosgrove is coming back for an extended stay.

Mama Adriana Hernandez arrives in town next week, claiming she was kidnapped.  It would actually be kind of fun if it turns out she's really a bad guy out to get Eduardo.

Nicole and Dario will hook up.  I knew she could never be happy.

Roman will ignore Joey's confession, but Steve and Kayla contemplate taking him on the run.

Victor is suspicious of Summer.  Not surprising.

Philip offers to bankroll Claire's singing career.

"Chad has a new secret".  I'm hoping he really is gaslighting Abigail.

I like this and if it is true, then Chase has someone to take care of him.  Yes, he raped Ciara, but he can set on the right course again.  He thinks his father is a murdering bastard, that could mess you up.  Especially when your only living relative, some Aunt in Chicago, doesn't give a shit about you.  Let's get him some counselling.  It could be like the Jack storyline, which I never saw but have heard a lot about.  And, it would mean that not all is lost for Hope.  That girl needs a break.

For a while there this week I wondered if Chad was gaslighting Abbifail but I couldn't see the purpose in that.  He had some funny looks though.  Maybe his secret is he finds out where Sami is, or that EJ is alive.  Or that Hope killed Stefano.

• Love 1

Aiden isn't dead. It's his evil twin, hired by Stefano and Andre to kill Hope. Daniel Cosgrove is coming back for an extended stay.

"Chad has a new secret". I'm hoping he really is gaslighting Abigail.

Where are you confirmations? Sources please?

As for Twin and dobbleganger shit, typical Days. I know it's being speculated on Jason47's Facebook since he broke it. The show did Rafe 2 already so yawn. Don't care for this shit.

So they're going with the "rarely-used" evil twin. Question is, when did the twin take over?  If always, then the man Hope fell in love with is still dead.  If not always, it will be interesting to see how the explain the switch.

• Love 2

So they're going with the "rarely-used" evil twin. Question is, when did the twin take over? If always, then the man Hope fell in love with is still dead. If not always, it will be interesting to see how the explain the switch.

One can assume, IF IT'S TRUE, Andre probably made the switch before the wedding. And hell why doesn't Chase know he has an uncle who's a twin?? That's why I think this is more of a doppleganger twist. I just hate dobbleganger twist. Hope even "had sex" with a possible doppleganger on her wedding night. Gross. That would be rape too since it wouldn't be the real Aiden. Days and rape ick. Plus Hope couldn't tell the difference who she was screwing. It's like Bo and Princess Gina all over again.

Edited by BlackMamba

One can assume, IF IT'S TRUE, Andre probably made the switch before the wedding. And hell why doesn't Chase know he has an uncle who's a twin?? That's why I think this is more of a dobbleganger twist. I just hate dobbleganger twist. Hope even "had sex" with a possible dobbleganger on her wedding night. Gross. That would be rape too since it wouldn't be the real Aiden. Days and rape ick. Plus Hope couldn't tell the difference who she was screwing. It's like Bo and Princess Gina all over again.

Andre would know all about doppelgängers. Since he IS one ! (Or WAS one back in the day) he slept with Anna as "Tony". And as I recall, to her credit, Anna actually figured it out.

Renee figured it out REAL quick..and ended up dead.

Edited by neuromom
  • Love 1

Andre would know all about doppelgängers. Since he IS one ! (Or WAS one back in the day) he slept with Anna as "Tony". And as I recall, to her credit, Anna actually figured it out.

HENCE THE ONLY TO FIGURE IT OUT Edited by BlackMamba

Renee figured it out REAL quick..and ended up dead.

I don't think Anna can be credited with figuring it out. The story was wrapping up when she "figured it out" and by then Andre was all but wearing a flashing neon sign proclaiming his fakeness. Renee is the one who actually figured it out and as you noted, she was killed. I remember because it was one of the few times since Anna came on the show as a schemer that I actively disliked her.

• Love 1

March 28-April 1 Spoilers

Monday March 28:

The guards report something on the perimeter of the DiMera compound.

Tuesday March 29:

Theresa discovers she's lost her engagement ring.

Wednesday March 30:

Maggie is rushed to the hospital with Victor by her side.

Thursday March 31:

The Hernandez clan weighs in on giving Eduardo a second chance.

Friday April 1:

Victor faces a life or death situation.

Steve and Kayla share what could be his last night as a free man together.

I don't think Anna can be credited with figuring it out. The story was wrapping up when she "figured it out" and by then Andre was all but wearing a flashing neon sign proclaiming his fakeness. Renee is the one who actually figured it out and as you noted, she was killed. I remember because it was one of the few times since Anna came on the show as a schemer that I actively disliked her.

Thank you! I can't always keep the storylines straight. Can you believe this one happened over 30'years ago!? It was such a different show back then....

Sparkle might be screwed up from the brainwashing? Whatever.

Victor thinks Summer is a con based on what? Has he ever even met her? And how nice of him to talk shit about her to Maggie's face. STFU. 

Mother Hernandez was in Mexico taking care of Gabi's sister? I don't remember anyone ever mentioning another sibling. 

• Love 3

Mother Hernandez was in Mexico taking care of Gabi's sister? I don't remember anyone ever mentioning another sibling.

Well if anyone knows what a con artist is, it would be Victor.

As for Mama Hernandez, I read on CDL that she too was also was kidnapped by The Foot Clan. See Mama Hernandez already getting her heroine card in Salem with a good kidnapping.

• Love 1

Thank you! I can't always keep the storylines straight. Can you believe this one happened over 30'years ago!? It was such a different show back then....

Ugh! Don't remind me. I still say the show killing Renee was a massive mistake. However, when faced with the paint by the numbers stories we get now, I respect the show having the guts to kill off a majorly popular character, one who was part of a big triangle and connected the the crime family of Salem.

• Love 3

Where are you confirmations? Sources please?

As for Twin and dobbleganger shit, typical Days. I know it's being speculated on Jason47's Facebook since he broke it. The show did Rafe 2 already so yawn. Don't care for this shit.

Yea I speculated about it in this thread a long time ago.

It only proves how shitty this taping schedule is and the response time of the show also the hasty writing style. Aiden was snuffed before Thanksigiving and only now they are trying to undo his death.

All this talk about Renee she was before my time but the actress who played her has a piece in SOD talking about the show and what she's done since she left.

• Love 3

Yea I speculated about it in this thread a long time ago.

It only proves how shitty this taping schedule is and the response time of the show also the hasty writing style. Aiden was snuffed before Thanksigiving and only now they are trying to undo his death.

If they undo Aiden's death it's going to make Ken Corday into one big liarface not that he hasn't lied before. He did say if a character died they wouldn't return. It makes me wonder if he or the current writers, Beth Milstein particularly, thought Dena/Josh over did the murderous row shit. Plus this will piss offthe Bope and Bo fans for sure especially if Bo got the shaft and killed the wrong Aiden, like disrespectful much. Then again considering the shitty funeral Bo got compared to golden boy Daniel Jonas, it's not a surprise there.

The show better not do Aiden 2, because lord jesus, it might be oogly on Twitter.

Edited by BlackMamba

Aiden 2 will be insane.

Honestly, I liked Cosgrove but there isn't a solid way to bring him back. And what will be do - compete with Rafe for Hope's favor?

I'm starting to think Sonny only comes back to reunite with Post-Brainwashed Paul.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3

Aiden 2 will be insane.

Honestly, I liked Cosgrove but there isn't a solid way to bring him back. And what will be do - compete with Rafe for Hope's favor?

It's stupid!

I was never for or against Aiden, but even with TomSell, they never could figure out to make him a villian or "good" guy.

Josh/Dena, I think, picked a lane for Aiden turned him bad - which is also typical Days, when the fans want their precious supercouples to reunite they turn somewhat likeable characters into monsters, villians, or assholes - expect maybe John/Marlena and Marlena/Roman back in the mid 90s.

Yet if they (Corday, the wtiters etc) knew they weren't done with him why ax him off?? They could had found a better way to write the character since they knew PR wasn't coming back. They could had recasted Bo (even though I would had hated it several months but now...) they could had gotten Michael Nader or Ricky Paull Goldin to play Bo.

michael-nader.pngrpg6.jpg

They could had "killed off" Bo and maybe Andre and his goons did something cryptic and took Bo's body out the grave, gave him a new face and shot him with a magical awakening drug. It's what Reilly would had done at least.

Now there are two pissed off two rapid fanbases and the longest fanbase of Bope is going to get shitted on for this possibly going to be the end result - Aiden and Aiden 2 recycled plot that's been done over and over again? Pfft!

Edited by BlackMamba

I would've loved Ricky Paul Goldin as Bo.

Yes!!!

He and KA would also be age appropriate too.

I wouldn't had mind him for Rafe as well. Because come on GG, he's decent eyecandy, but like KM he's a blend actor and extremely one note.

I'm going to forever lament that RPG won't be Bo Brady.  :-(

GG is good when he gets to snark and be a smartass.  But when he's the town good guy, or the guy covering up a murder for the woman he secretly loves, then I agree he's pretty boring. 

While I'm looking forward to DG returning, this whole twin business is going to require a ridiculous amount of suspension of belief. 

• Love 4

So Abigail "questions her sanity", - finally, long after we all stopped "questioning" and know she's Cuckoo for Cocoa cPuffs.

How dwaaaaaaaawmmmauuutikkk!

• Love 5

GG is good when he gets to snark and be a smartass. But when he's the town good guy, or the guy covering up a murder for the woman he secretly loves, then I agree he's pretty boring.

I just never could get into the Rafe character. I don't care who's writing, I mean, he's shown some improvements under Beth and Josh, but he one boring ass romantic-hero. GG has been on 7-8 yrs and they have paired him with just about every woman that is good on the show and nothing sticks for me. Every woman makes an ass out of Rafe, except maybe Jordan but even then, Jordan looked better with Chad personally. I just need a writer who gonna give the Rafe character stronger dialogue and backbone. And a director who's gonna tell Galen to get in his butt in gear and make him act... FINALLY! Edited by BlackMamba

Crabs overload for March 28th to April 1

Mon 3/28/16

Afraid he will come 4 Abigail & Thomas, JJ & Chad are on the lookout 4 Ben. Chad and Abigail plan to lure Ben into a trap.

Tuesday 3/29/16

Abigail pleads with Ben; Maggie faces some health issues.

Wednesday 3/30/16

Philip wants to define his relationship with Belle; Abigail reels, realizing she imagined her encounter with Ben.

Thursday 3/31/16

Chad does his best to distract Abigail from her concerns and anxiety; Ciara struggles with the aftermath of her rape; Chase's desperation causes him to commit yet another crime.

Friday 4/1/16

Deimos and Victor go head to head; Deimos reveals his machinations to Kate.

• Love 1
Chase's desperation causes him to commit yet another crime.

Griffith & Milstein must really, really have it in for this character. He's already a cyberbully and a rapist, what else can they throw his way? Murder?

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 1

And hmmmmm, if Diemos reveals his machinations to Kate, will she warn Maggie and Victor? She should have some loyalty to them over D, even if just for old times' sake. Poor Kate is always walking a fine moral line.