Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Yeah... I don't have a lot of respect for writers who cannot respect a long lived supercouple. Steve and Kayla in particular are extremely rare in that there really is no one else for either. Other super couples have found success with other pairings but there are precious few that work together amazingly well over a long period of time. That's rare and should be treated accordingly.

Not destroyed.

From your lips to NBC's ears. They are the only hope we have for her being reigned in, since we know Corday lacks the will, skill or backbone to do so.

• Love 2

No spoiler news on this but after watching the last few days, it's clear Andre holds all the cards.

I have a feeling he's going to tell on Chase about the rape. I can see him using it as his advantage. Why hide him Sami's old kidnap place? Or manipulate him in saying goodbye to Hope.

The only way to get Hope to break about shooting Stefano is getting to her children.

Andre is definitely a Dimera, no one can deny that. Lol.

I'm still livid...

All these Summer spoilers...

Maggie has another child... what is this another rewrite...

Days really could had made Marie Wilson Sarah Horton but noooo let's create Summer so this show can keep preserving Daniel's pathetic memory alive. Man, even in death Daniel finds ways to keep being the topic of convo!

• Love 9

According to : https://twitter.com/jmcrenny?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Joey will kill Ava by suffocating her with her hospital pillow. And Steve will confess to the murder.

Also Ben escapes from the psych hospital and JJ & Chad try to track him down

Again why would any Salemites with a brain give two shits about Ava dying! Shes only been around 3 damn people since December and did a quick connection with Fynn/Nicole. But at least this will be the first murder since the Salem Necktie killings a character that hardly no one likes or cares about will be killed off.

I look forward to Ben's return and what mess he will start. He has no idea TJ isn't his kid.

• Love 1

But now not only are they repeating old storylines from other shows, now they're repeating the Lucas confessing to a crime that Will committed storyline from their own show.

My thing is if writers are going to recycle their old stories they better make them better than the last one. GH has recycled stories happening now that were once on Y&R and they too are still Zzz worthy.

JG seems set on making each and every Days  character a murder victim, a murderer, a rape victim or a rapist.

I know.  I so would have enjoyed them being teenagers for a little while, you know, since they SORAS-ed to teens and all.  I guess those couple scenes at the high school lockers was it for their care-free teen life.  But then, those scenes weren't even care-free, as they had Theo getting the bullying pics in his locker. 

Why must the entire show be doom and gloom?  Makes me *almost* long for Nicole's conversations with herself, the elusive elephant, and the endless go round with Sonny, Will & Paul.

• Love 4

So... either Joey does Ava in or thinks he does. He confesses it to Kayla and then Steve lies to Roman about doing it himself to protect his son.

That's standard soap fare and I'm okay with it.

The thing is I'm okay with "good" characters being flawed and even some "bad" guy/gal characters having some heart. But I almost feel like Days has gone overboard.

It's started with Tomsell: Hope covered up Aiden's secret Chase killed his mommy. Rafe covers up for Gabi's crime with Nick.

And Lucas covers up for Will.

Now we have Higgif: Hope and Rafe covers up Stefano's murder. Now Steve will cover up Ava's murder to protect Joey.

It's like they are going overboard. I hope Beth and Josh can be creative in what has been done to some of these characters because between both regimes they are just giving no fucks.

• Love 3

Now Steve will cover up Ava's murder to protect Joey.

It's like they are going overboard. I hope Beth and Josh can be creative in what has been done to some of these characters because between both regimes they are just giving no fucks.

I thought we know for a fact that Steve covering up Joey's murder of Ava is down to Beth and Josh. (And I'm pretty sure Josh has been mostly responsible for the murder and carnage that's plagued the show since he and Dena took over.)

So I'm not the least bit convinced there will be any improvements. If anything things will get worse since it sounds like Chase is about to embark on stalking Ciara and will be murdered at the end of May with the prime suspects being the "good" characters like Ciara, Hope and Theo.

• Love 1

I think Roman would have arrested her in the park, but they had Kayla decide not to press charges if the Salem PD would run her out of town.  I don't remember which scene it was, but Roman was also talking about charging her with fraud over her leukemia lie, and even prosecuting her attempted suicide.

More spoilers pics and spoilers for next week

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/02/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-week-of-february-29-2016/

Fucking March sounds better than the whole February

March 7-11

Monday March 7:

Marlena and Arianna are kidnapped!

Tuesday March 8:

Eduardo is forced to reveal to Rafe that he was an assassin.

Wednesday March 9:

Theo, Claire, and Joey band together to help Ciara.

Thursday March 10:

John and Eduardo receive instructions from the kidnappers.

Friday March 11:

Hope angrily grills Chase about what he did to her daughter.

Gunfire erupts as John & Eduardo attempt to rescue their loved ones.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

I hope Failure is shot during the commotion and lapses into a coma until May when Jack's ghost convinces her to stop fighting and go on into the afterlife - hell.

LMFAOOOOO... god this is probably the only reason why I will miss Abifail, your humor about the character.

• Love 4

March does sound a lot better than February.

Thats because Beth Milstein had to come in act as clean up woman while Higley is gone. She probably looked at the direction of the show and was like "WTF". I can tell whatever Higley saddled the show with has either been moved along or put on hold so stories can make sense. It's a damn shame how Higley can mess up the show the way she does and Corday keeps allowing it, just ugh. I can also put some blame on Griffith for allowing it. I get he was new writing Days but that's no excuse. He should hadn't allowed so much darkness and let Higley write characters OOC or do dumbass stories. He deserves blame too. I just attack Higley more since she has worked multiple times on the show and still does reckless tactics with the characters instead of sticking to a formula most Days fans understand and not leaving them scratching their heads.

Now that she's gone for awhile, It seems like the 50th is now about to get started again. Jawn and Eduardo shooting bad guys will be give me 80s nostalgia if it's done right. Ben's BBQ will hopefully be returning. We don't have to be stuck with a long ass, depressing rape reveal - again moving it along. Characters can be fixed and stories can have some beats played but somewhat faster pacing.

Corday, whyyy you didn't make Milstein and Griffith your headwriterS! Stop hiring people who will ruin the show.

Edited by BlackMamba

Some more spoilers foe next week

Mon March 7

Ed informs John he’s found a link between Deimos & someone from John’s past.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Steve and Kayla work together to find evidence he can use in his defense.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Victor explodes with fury over Philip’s latest move.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Claire spies her mom and Philip sharing a kiss.

Friday, March 11, 2016

Ciara confides in Theo.

]

Sad thought, but given how characters are mostly being brought back to usher big names out (Will, Daniel, Bo, etc)...

...could Sonny returning to Salem to see someone in a hospital bed mean John Aniston is retiring? They are certainly building up the Kiriakis clan these days. Are Phillip and Deimos - like Andre with Stefano - meant to transition Victor out?

I had hoped Sonny's return would be about Will or (yawn) Paul...but maybe it isn't...

I never want Victor to leave.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

You know Phillip and Abifail Lite are too stupid to use condoms so I'm sure she'll be getting knocked up this year. Maybe she'll have sex with Shawn and Phillip around the same time and have a WTD situation.

If the Lumpaleer version of Philip isn't shooting blanks like a broken down water pistol, then there is no justice.

• Love 7