Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

It's pretty horrible, if it is true:  Chase rapes Ciara.

Pretty horrible? Yeah, THAT is an understatement. Holy fuck. This show has only been about murder, death, torture and rape for months now. Why the fuck do people tune in to that shit?

Why is this show obsessed with rape and sexual coercion? 

Higley and company need some serious therapy.

• Love 5

If that boy rapes Ciara that would be beyond disgusting and sad. There will be no coming back from that. Most of the audience wants Chase gone anyhow because he has no blood family on the show. My stomach is turning now. It's like Nick 2.0.

They did say in the SOD preview for February Sweeps that a "traumatic situation" would affect Theo/Ciara/Chase. God I hope it isn't that. Another Brady girl is going to get raped... It's like trend in that family.

Hope is really going to feel like an awful mother. She's already unhinged. God knows she might end taking a box cutter and cut up her wrists at some point with these writers.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

Are you guys actually watching or just reading recaps like me? Because if you are watching you're adding to the ratings which give credence to Corday and the writers giving us this shit.

I'm watching. I am a fan of the show. The last time I took a long extended break from was 2010 when Higley character destroyed my girl Hope and I played catch up with YouTube before they started snatching clips down. Once she left, I started watching again just wasn't on any fan forums to post regularly. And thank god for this fan forum and social media because I can shade it when it's bad and even when it's good I can find something to laugh about it. Higley is awful but I won't stop watching. Sorry. And I advise others not to go this route. If you chose to turn your tv off then that's your choice. But speaking for myself, I support all four soaps because I want the genre to survive.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

I'm mostly watching, but I'm in Canada, so my viewing wouldn't count anyway.

I'm still sick about the Chase/Ciara spoiler.  I really hope it not true.  If they were older and not step-siblings, maybe it could be a date-rape storyline, but if this happens, it's just for shock effect, and will be forgotten in no time like every other tragedy has been.  Except of course, Daniel's death.

It brings to mind the interview with Erika Slezak someone posted a few weeks ago, where she said Dena Higley just writes "events" and doesn't think about how the "event" will affect the character's life in years to come.  That's exactly what has been happening since September. 

• Love 5

brings to mind the interview with Erika Slezak someone posted a few weeks ago, where she said Dena Higley just writes "events" and doesn't think about how the "event" will affect the character's life in years to come. That's exactly what has been happening since September.

I think the show was making improvements, IMO, when Josh seemed to been writing more from August to November. Then the "Higleyeffect" seems have taken place around December JPL coming and Tamara returning. I bet she has been misguiding Josh with a lot of character development and history too only to put in what she wants as a co-head.

She has to go that's for sure. I want to know if the new deal has anything to do with the production material changes because she would be the first person who get their pink slip if I were an executive. Problem is because they have filmed 6 months of material til the Olympics, if she got fired now, we wouldn't see a change until maybe the end of the year again. Who knows! Josh, Beth, and Dena might be doing a writing by committee thing as we speak.

Edited by BlackMamba

The Steve and Ava shit has already made me cut back on my viewing..but now this Chase/Ciara spoiler? This just might push me over the edge where I stop watching, period.  I cant even put into words how sick this makes me.

Now I do have a question for either Haiden fans or just anyone who has more details on DC's return.  I keep seeing Haiden fans celebrating his return and theres this assumption that Aiden and Hope will be a thing again, that the "magic" will happen again.  Is this something thats common knowledge or wishful thinking? Because from where I am, forget the fact that the guy already tried to strangle/kill Hope, but um this latest doosy?  Hope might act like a moron at times but I'm pretty sure Aiden's son raping her beloved teenage daughter will pretty much kill any hopes of those two having a future together IMO.

• Love 3

Now I do have a question for either Haiden fans or just anyone who has more details on DC's return. I keep seeing Haiden fans celebrating his return and theres this assumption that Aiden and Hope will be a thing again, that the "magic" will happen again. Is this something thats common knowledge or wishful thinking? Because from where I am, forget the fact that the guy already tried to strangle/kill Hope, but um this latest doosy? Hope might act like a moron at times but I'm pretty sure Aiden's son raping her beloved teenage daughter will pretty much kill any hopes of those two having a future together IMO.

Don’t tell them nothing. Let it all be an unpleasant surprise. And you know that's gonna enrage Bope fans too especially since Bo is dead and his youngest being raped. They will definitely be like off with Chase head. I'm not looking forward to Twitter any if this true. KA hardly tweets. Good say nothing. GG hasn't tweeted much the Stefano shooting. Greg Meng hardly uses it but he did post a Haiden pic a few days ago that pissed off Bope fans. VJ and JM seem pretty active.

As far as Haiden, according to Ken Corday, the dead will stay dead. Unless, maybe we have a dobbleganger twist or if Aiden had an evil twin that switched places with him on his wedding day.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

I am stunned by this disgusting spoiler. Higley is vile.... How is she allowed to continue writing this type of disturbing storylines. I think that I may stop watching the show for good. This is too much for me...NO MORE RAPE STORYLINES! So many women on this show have been raped: Marlena, Kim, Kayla, Laura, Jennifer, Sami, Billie, Nicole, and there are probably more that I have not listed.. Higley is a menace and she needs to deal with her rape fetish with urgent care from trained psychiatrists. I should not be subjected to her sick mind and sick ideas about good daytime drama..She needs serious help...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

I am stunned by this disgusting spoiler. Higley is vile.... How is she allowed to continue writing this type of disturbing storylines. I think that I may stop watching the show for good. This is too much for me...NO MORE RAPE STORYLINES! So many women on this show have been raped: Marlena, Kim, Kayla, Laura, Jennifer, Sami, Billie, Nicole, and there are probably more that I have not listed.. Higley is a menace and she needs to deal with her rape fetish with urgent care from trained psychiatrists. I should not be subjected to her sick mind and sick ideas about good daytime drama..She needs serious help...

Hope was raped if you count brainwashed microchip sex with Stefano. No way Hope would screw Stefano.

The uncomfortable feeling was watching the V-Day episode and Ciara claiming she likes when Chase embraces her "inner dark side" and he had beers.

Dear god. I have a feeling what is going to happen we might have a "Is or Is not rape" if they both were drunk probably

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

You are right. I forgot about Hope, Eric and Steve. Bo was also raped by Billie...

Yep! Bo was high off of being gaslit and Billie (who then played by one of my favorite soap actresses ever Julie Pinson) road him and pretended to be Hope in that moment. And Billie was a child of sexual abuse which made it more ick.

4:20 & 8:14 mark

https://youtu.be/RJWb9q46wQc

Hope fist punch that hoe too.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

Days better be prepared for another backlash if this spoilers turns out to be true.

I will be incredibly disgusted and disappointed if it does.

If it were the new boy Henry who did this to Ciara, I probably wouldn't be so skived out.

This will be ultimate character destruction if Chase does this to Ciara. And the fact Ms Andre will be this kid's mentor is sickening.

Plus this also will be a prop measure to make Theo and Ciara be a couple which is also stupid since viewers have known this since they were kids.

• Love 2

Sadly, I might even have to start watching again if this actually happened... the only reason I even paid attention to this is someone who is a friend of a friend on FB (and who knows both CM and JB) liked a similar  post.  (ETA: probably safest to read with a huge salt shaker in hand.) 

http://www.inquisitr.com/2791656/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-chandler-massey-returning-as-will-horton/

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 2

Sadly, I might even have to start watching again if this actually happened... the only reason I even paid attention to this is someone who is a friend of a friend on FB (and who knows both CM and JB) liked a similar post. (ETA: probably safest to read with a huge salt shaker in hand.)

http://www.inquisitr.com/2791656/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-chandler-massey-returning-as-will-horton/

Corday, Meng and the production must was in some kind of panic mode during this time period of shooting if they now are going back on their words of "We won't rise anyone from the dead" statement.

'Days of the Dead' will now be 'Days of the Walking Dead' soon. A bunch of returning characters killed off like 5 months ago. It's like make up your bloody mind, show! Then let's not forget the possible unexpected quiting of KM probably also threw some of these stories off since the show has made the Abifail character into Sam McCall-lite the last 3 1/2 yrs - front and center and "star of the show". Hence we also get Jack coming back for 5 episodes come spring too.

I get the feeling Higley has written the show into such a corner 6-8 months ago everyone from Josh/Beth and the producers are now on clean up duties especially after her rumored "meltdown". Well if Corday gets it into his thick skull to stop hiring her uncreative ass, then he wouldn't have such hot mess stories running on the show now.

Corday, Meng and Alarr aka The Stooges also isn't doing a good enough job taking the bull by the horns overseeing the show if they are allowing crap stories to be filmed. Gloria Monty would read all the scripts before they were filmed on GH back in the 80s. If something sucked, it was dropped or cleaned up. If a scene didn't hold or a character was written OOC she would tell the writers to fix it! The Three Stooges aren't doing it that on Days, I can promise you that.

giphy.gif

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

It wouldn't be the first time DAYS has cleaned house and then backtracked. :-)  Still, you would think they'd wait a few years to do this one.

IF they do go there with Will, I hope it will be the beginning of the end of using Stefano's involvement to bring back dead/not dead characters or doppelgangers.   

• Love 2

Week of Feb 15

Brady remains haunted by the mystery woman he's been seeing since securing Daniel's ticker

After a lead from Fynn, Brady hopes to find answers in California and heads to the west coast

Brady gets another unexpected lead when he runs into former Salemite, Dario Hernandez

Brady may also get some unexpected company when both Theresa and Nicole have the idea to head west unbeknownst to each other

Though Steve suspected he'd seen the last of Ava, she sidelines him when she returns to Salem

A nervous Steve stumbles about as he tries to hide the true reason Ava freed an imprisoned Kayla

Kayla suspects Steve is hiding a secret, but is utterly shocked when Ava sends her a video of their romp

Steve is devastated when he learns that Kayla knows the truth and attempts to explain what happened

J.J. isn't happy when Abigail explains her and Chad's plans to marry and move into the DiMera Mansion

Eric life seems void of happiness when he receives unsettling news about his uncertain future

Eric finds himself reaching out to troubled soul Jennifer as his life continues to fall apart

Jennifer's employment might be on thin ice when her painkiller pill popping begins to affect her work

Victor begins to formulate a plan to ice Deimos out of the picture and Philip may find salvation in the process

Philip receives a helping hand when John delivers some dirt on his Uncle Deimos

Deimos has more to worry about than Victor and Philip's wrath as Eduardo isn't too pleased with him either

Philip finds himself anxious while waiting to see where he stands with an uncertain Belle

Belle's decision doesn't leave Philip overjoyed nor is Shawn Douglas happy with her either

Shawn Douglas declares he's finally finished with Belle and already has a date lined up to prove it

Shawn Douglas and Philip aren't the only ones flip with Belle, Claire knows her secret and confronts her mother

Hope and Rafe continue to stress about their scandalous secret, but come up with a battle plan to frame Andre

Andre realizes it's being set to seem he committed patricide, a fact that Chad quickly catches onto himself

Chad has more than a few questions for an annoyed Andre who becomes even more eager to garner revenge

Andre manipulates his trump card Chase and attempts to turn the lad against those who love him the most.

Bring back Lindsey Hartley

Beg Allison Sweeney to come back.

It would be funny if Shawn and Phillip both told Belle to fuck off.

If Andre wants Chad to help him he should kidnap that girl and use her as leverage and then kill her once the charges have been dropped.

• Love 6

Are you guys actually watching or just reading recaps like me? Because if you are watching you're adding to the ratings which give credence to Corday and the writers giving us this shit.

No, that is false.

Ratings are only counted if you are an identified Nielsen viewer.  Everyone in the world could watch something, but unless that viewer is part of the random sample used by the Nielsen company, it counts for ~zilch~.

• Love 1

I don't care if they have to say he was abducted by aliens and returned or if they say that Guy's will was an imposter Will or anything, I would be delighted to get Will and Sonny back!

I absolutely loathe the new writers.  Honestly, I preferred the endless elephant story to all this death and coerced sex and blah blah blah.  I haven't had time to transition to Andre as the main bad guy and the teens are so boring I have to look at the boys and consciously ask myself, okay, now which one is that? I turned on the show yesterday during Ciara's talking-to-the-camera dream and thought, WTF am I watching, something on Nickelodeon?

Edited by lilly6
  • Love 1

I absolutely loathe the new writers. Honestly, I preferred the endless elephant story to all this death and coerced sex and blah blah blah.

ThoSe were the worst of times under Tomsell. The Elephant and bake sells. Eric became a drunk because of boring Serena not because he couldn't land Nicole or because of his rape. Serena. Yuck.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

Well the last time an EP tried to do something for the show was Ed Scott and look what happened with him. So I'm sure the current EP's Are scared to do anything especially with cordayour around..imho

Ken Corday has no excuse! This is HIS SHOW, HIS PARENTS LEGACY THAT HIS MOMMA PAST TO HIM. Maybe if Corday keeps his ass off the golf course and spent more time on the set to give a shit then we could get somewhere. Or find an executive who isn't going to be so star stuck and take their job serious, because I swear Greg Meng that guy fanboy-vibes written all over him. Hes no Nathan Varni over on GH Periscoping and all and driving the fans insane, but yeah.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

It's crazy shit they're taping now will air in August.

6 months ahead.

Yeah they will have enough material before and after the Olympics airs. Whatever the terms of their new deal that will kick in September 2016 (and filming 2 - 3 months in advice possibly).

The show will still probably be in production when the games are on and the actors will have to regroup/adjust for the upcoming changes. NBC seemed quite serious they needed to go back to a traditional film schedule if they got renewed. It's been renewed so we'll see.

Edited by BlackMamba

Last post til later today.

2uzuz9s.png

When I first scrolled up to this, I thought it was a new actress joining the show (very pretty) and then I saw she was a writer leaving. That's too bad. You would think they'd want the input of younger writers, especially ones with more varied backgrounds.     

• Love 1

This kind of blows my mind. Is this the fastest 180 in soap history? From driving a character into an early grave to resurrecting him a year later?

And they can't claim was was some planned twist either. His death was uber deliberate, so don't compare it to Hope/Gina or something. I think this is pretty unprecedented, but tell me if I'm wrong...

...boy, imagine if Another World did this kind of thing with Frankie Frame Winthrop after they murdered her and fans flipped out?

• Love 2