Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

On 5/28/2023 at 9:19 AM, DisneyBoy said:

People in the comments are saying it could just be DF's ring or that EJ is with Sloan, which would be an interesting twist...

🤔

I wouldn't mind EJ/Sloan since we know they're both road bumps to Ericole at least give these characters some fun.

• Like 6

I should probably keep this to myself, but I’ve been thinking of a Sloan/Rafe pairing. *ducks* 

For some reason they remind me of Luis/Sheridan on Passions. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

So they didn't show this yesterday but looks like they filmed it. Makes sense as she was willing to get Eric to test right in front of Nicole. Also she assumed Nicole would be testing EJ

I hear testing people without consent is illegal Kayla...

FB_IMG_1685446912634.jpg

• Like 4
(edited)

WEEK OF JUNE 5

Monday, June 5, 2023

Eric, EJ and Nicole await the results of the paternity test.

Megan wants Dimitri and Kristen to marry.

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Chloe slaps Xander.

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Whitley tries to make Abe feel right at home.

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Jada and Sloan discuss their respective siblings' legal woes.

Friday, June 9, 2023

Kate offers Harris a job.

More deets here:

https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-june-5-9-eric-nicole-ej-paternity-test-results-whitley-isolates-abe-chloe-slaps-xander

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Man I didn't think the spoilers could get any worse lol.Also Kristen and Dimitri marrying ed there releated.

Random but I hope if Eric is the father which I'm pretty positive he is that Nicole baby will be a boy since it seems the Brady name will die out.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Like 3
23 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I should probably keep this to myself, but I’ve been thinking of a Sloan/Rafe pairing. *ducks* 

For some reason they remind me of Luis/Sheridan on Passions. 

I wouldn't mind this either. I rather Sloan not be a third wheel to a pairing on this show.

• Like 5
46 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So Abe gets kidnapped? Feels like something I’ll fast forward lol.

So will I. Hysterical Paulina too no doubt.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

Random but I hope if Eric is the father which I'm pretty positive he is that Nicole baby will be a boy since it seems the Brady name will die out.

Rex Brady has a daugher and could have more children.

Shawn Brady has a daughter and could have more children.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Dimitri marry Aunt Kristen? Wth. They're either family or not.  

She's an adopted DiMera, and a Blake by blood. So...technically its possible.

I think this is just ReRon's way of saying "I know about her marrying Tony!!!" as he so often does with DOOL history.

• Like 5

I know it ts possible Kristen and Tony/Andre is proof of that. But what they're showing is Dimitri calling her aunty last week to Chad then this week engaged. 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who is Whitley?

Nurse Whitley according to Tuesday's end of the show's cast list is being played by Kim Coles (Living Single, In Living Color). Sounds like stunt casting to me.

Living Single's Kim Coles Joins DAYS (msn.com)

• Like 3

Well, the Dynasty/80s soap parody seems...nice?

You guys, I don't know. Am I completely bitter now, or has Ron just seriously exhausted our appreciation for camp and homages?

It's like...a cartoon parody within a show that's been reduced to a cartoon parody of itself.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

One of the soap mags just printed that - surprise - the DNA test is going to come back as NOT Eric's, so the assumption will be that it is EJ's. Nicole and Eric will look longingly at each other, but EJ is thrilled. Of course, they won't be smart enough to confirm it with another test. But, I anticipate Sloan having a permanently guilty look on her face, and watch it turn out that she didn't fake the test. They just want us to hate Sloan.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

So you are telling me that they have both possible Dads at the hospital and instead of having a medical professional test both, they rely on a swab done by a layperson who may not even have done it correctly?

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
37 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

So you are telling me that they have both possible Dads at the hospital and instead of having a medical professional test both, they rely on a swab done by a layperson who may not even have done it correctly?

Yup, University Hospital at its finest. Of course this show can't have anything done in any sort of professional manner.

Didn't Nicole test Mickey (or was it Holly?) with basically a random swab she had in her purse?  I keep waiting for someone to encounter a dog on the way to a paternity test and the results come back that the father is a golden retriever.

• LOL 11
40 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

All for Dimitri/Gwen. Probably because I don't give a shit about either of them, but still!

Same.

It's really amazing how many chances/stories dud Gwen has had to try and make her successful.  This is her what, fourth, fifth love interest in the three, four years she's been around?  In addition to all the other story she's had?  Someone is really committed to the character for some reason.  Chance after chance, story after story while proven successful characters languish off-screen.   

It's sort of comical how many new/recent characters dominate this show in stories all about them and they just keep adding more.  I frankly just don't care.  It would be one thing if these were the younger generations of established characters and families, but most aren't.  They're just randos or silly retcons.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

Oooh, I could be down for Gwen/Dimitri. Let's get Gwen out of Xander's orbit already! I love the idea of Gwen and Dimitri marrying for money.

Although, I was hoping they'd try Dimitri with Sloan. She's too good of a character to get dragged under the bus for Nicole/Eric.

• Like 5

Well, I'm glad they aren't going to marry Kristen off. My next thought was Gwen, and then I read the next paragraph. Other than the fact that we have to see Gwen again, I guess it makes sense.  Maybe Dimitri and Leo are the next couple and Gwen can play the beard. She would do anything for money - as would Leo.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Monday, June 12, 2023

• Gwen conducts her interview with Dimitri.

• Maggie interrupts Xander and Chloe to offer Xander a job.

• Bonnie blabs to Justin.

• On the one-year anniversary of Abigail's death, Chad pays her gravesite a visit.

• Stephanie opens up to Alex about Chad.

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

• Bonnie does her best to keep Sarah's pregnancy a secret from Xander. 

• Nicole shares news with Eric about her baby.

• EJ and Stefan spar as Gabi suggests they focus on a bigger threat.

• Megan tries to tempt Li.

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

• Paulina asks Steve and John if they've had any luck finding Abe. 

• Abe discovers something about his past.

• Stefan opts to spend an evening with Gabi

• EJ confronts Megan after overhearing her deadly plans.

• Li manages to convince Wendy he's moved on from Gabi. 

Thursday, June 15, 2023

• Megan meets with Li to discuss their plot. Nicole, looking for EJ, goes to Stefan.

• EJ finds himself in a bad situation.

• Leo busts Gwen for being attracted to Dimitri. 

• Harris takes Kate up on her offer to get rid of Megan.

Friday, June 16, 2023

• Leo inserts himself between Gwen and Dimitri.

• Belle catches Shawn spiraling

• Sloan encourages Eric to have a baby with her.

• EJ and Kristen discuss their options on how to deal with Megan. Harris prepares to abduct Megan. 

• Like 1

Megan tries to tempt Li.

Megan meets with Li to discuss their plot. 

Yessssss! I'm glad they're involving Li in this plot.

Sloan encourages Eric to have a baby with her.

And so begins the ruination of Sloan. Sigh. Oh well, she was fun while she lasted lol.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

I don't know why but I have a feeling   like Sloan is going to fake a pregnancy.

I would be surprised if she doesn't. Ron loves to rip off past stories on this show tbh Nicole has it coming so I'm not bothered by it. I guess it would be even funnier if Anna or Sami helped Sloan in her scheme here.

• Like 4

Yea, they've been 6 months ahead forever, haven't they? At one point they were like 8 months ahead.

Just noticed Blake Berris is in the vid , which I think we heard a week or so ago he was back. This seems like confirmation.

And if that is Lindsay Godfrey her hair looks awful lol.

• Like 3
(edited)

Is that the Horton set though? The walls seem less grey than they should be.

Definitely BB. 🙄 Another death undone. And with Gabi presumably gone, what's the point? Another potential boyfriend for Gwen?

I would be so much happier to see Bo and Hope there instead and their absurd storyline finally resolved. Hope with her father is needed.

So, so glad to see Bill on set. Fingers crossed he's getting good material and appropriate scenes. Doesn't take much to show respect to a vet.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 6