Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

The show was so busy propping up Deimos at the time that the idiocy of the drug storyline kinda got swept under the rug.

Did they hide the drug in a ceramic elephant 

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Screenshot_20230721_202837_RedReader.jpg

Ugh

Let's see, the only spoiler that doesn't bore me to death is the Maggie/Xander spoiler. The rest has been done a ZILLION times, i.e. babies and paternity issues. Yawn.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/19/2023 at 7:24 PM, WendyCR72 said:

With the spoiler that Phillip is returning, it makes me wonder if he will make a play for Chloe once Sarah is back in the mix.

I didn't watch Days much during Lavoisier's last stint. Was Nadia's Chloe on canvas when he was? Were they ever tested?

I like Xander/Chloe, as I said. I also like Xander/Sarah. And since I do think the show will at least attempt a Xander/Sarah reconciliation with their kid in the mix, it brought up this question where Chloe was concerned.

(Looking around the 'net, though, it seems like some were not impressed with this guy as Phillip before. I also know he was on OLTL when Ron was writing. If I recall from reading, his character was involved with Farah Fath's character, so if Mimi ever returns, I bet Ron would try to recreate that couple. So I guess it's good Fath/Mimi are long gone.)

Not a fan of JPL Philip. 
Hope they don’t go there with fake Philip/Chloe. JKJ and NB had the best chemistry.

I like Chloe/Xander, as well.

Much better than Chloe/Brady and I’m so very NOT a fan of Sarah/Xander

• Like 3

If Philip is just coming back for a funeral I don’t know if he will have time to date. 
 Two couples heading down the aisle ?  Stefan/Gabi and ?

Sloan you already told your brother your secret.   You should not be telling anyone else. 

• Like 2

Those spoilers for Tuesday, Aug. 1 are awful.  Paulina thinks she can help Abe by staying home? Where else would she be? As opposed to terrorizing the rest of Salem? Chanel tells Abe that he will remember things eventually? THAT is a spoiler??? Is she suddenly clairvoyant? 

Oh boy, more test result doctoring. I am hoping that there is also someone else doing that so that, maybe, Nicole's kid is actually EJ's, but I doubt it. From that video clip, it does look like Eric finds out what Sloan did soon, which is good. I wonder if that comes before or after his unimpressive proposal. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Sadly, Ava is back.

JFC, I thought they were both off the show!

Didn't he say his last day was the day Harris went away? And wasn't Ava presumed dead?

🤬

• Like 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

JFC, I thought they were both off the show!

Didn't he say his last day was the day Harris went away? And wasn't Ava presumed dead?

🤬

Ava is in Bayview. Harris just asked to be sent there. The actors were paired on GH so I guess Ron wanted another redo

I want Sloan to be pregnant and have the baby, even if Nicole's is Eric's too. A flip on his sister having 2 kids with different Dads. I expect though we will go the usual route of she miscarries and fakes being pregnant 

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Ava is in Bayview. Harris just asked to be sent there. The actors were paired on GH so I guess Ron wanted another redo

🤦🏻‍♂️

I want Sloan to be pregnant and have the baby, even if Nicole's is Eric's too. A flip on his sister having 2 kids with different Dads. I expect though we will go the usual route of she miscarries and fakes being pregnant 

I want Sloan to go with EJ and be eeevvvooolll and sexy once the breakups happen. So no baby please!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I actually agree.On eastenders  a guy got both his girlfriend and her stepmother pregnant and both babies survived.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/22/2023 at 3:05 PM, methodwriter85 said:

Count me in. LOL

it would be kind of cool if the person in trips bed was Chanel since Wendi made such a huge deal of Johnny spending time with her.  

• Like 4
On 7/22/2023 at 6:37 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I hope the person in Tripp's bed is Johnny tbh.

I want it to be Paulina.  Pullllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze???

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, tribeca said:

it would be kind of cool if the person in trips bed was Chanel since Wendi made such a huge deal of Johnny spending time with her.  

Oooh, I would love this. I've been asking Ron to throw me a Chanel/Tripp bone!

• Like 4

There is a picture circulating of Paulina hitting Whitley so hard in the face she goes flying. The usual crew on Facebook are relishing this. I just can't. All I can think is this is a mentally ill women who was traumatized beyond belief after finding her husband dead covered in her dead cats, then she had the poor luck to go to Satan for psychiatric care.  She has been annoying as hell but she is not a villain, and why is she holed up in the usual waiting room at Salem PD and not right to Bayview considering what everybody saw? And WHY on earth does Paulina have access to her?

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Personally, I'm not really gonna be mad a Paulina for slapping the woman who kept her husband hostage for weeks and made everyone think he was dead. 

5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

And WHY on earth does Paulina have access to her?

Because it's Salem lol.

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Paulina does not know that Whitley is a basket case. So I have no problem with the slap.

And let's face it, Whitley was sane enough to hire an actor to play Theo. And boy was she quick-witted...having a rational answer for everything! Selective craziness??

Edited by Soapy Goddess
  • Like 6

Paulina being given 'righteous victim' status is beyond frustrating. She's a lousy match for Abe, chews all the scenery and has known him the least amount of time. Theo or even Lani have more of a claim to outrage, AFAIC. But no....this will be her moment. 🙄

When is her contract up?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

SPOILERS WEEK OF AUGUST 7

Monday, August 7

• Maggie learns Sarah's secret.

• Chloe gets a surprise from Xander.

• Gwen catches Leo trying to hide his lover.

• Nicole faces conflicting proposals.

Tuesday, August 8

• Marlena is shocked by what she sees at Bayview.

• There's trouble at Chanel's bakery.

• Kayla gives advice to Abe.

• Shawn goes back to work but he feels guilty.

• Wednesday, August 9

• Paulina speaks on Abe's behalf.

• Tripp has some romance planned for Wendy.

• Harris and Ava get close at Bayview.

• Needing some comfort, Chanel turns to Johnny.

Thursday, August 10

• Brady is confronted with a new custody agreement.

• Chad is thankful for the advice EJ gives him.

• Stephanie talks Yuri into returning to Salem.

• Shawn is ambivalent about his new job.

Friday, August 11

• Maggie and Bonnie discover that they are aware of the same secret.

• Stephanie has a confrontation with Chad.

• Rex proposes something to Sarah.

• Belle and Chloe fight.

• Useful 2

Well, we all knew Chanel and Johnny would be together; when DOESN'T Paulina speak on Abe's behalf; we also all knew about Ava and Harris at Bayview.

I am sorry to see that Leo is hiding his lover instead of Nicole knowing before the wedding. Now, that stinks.

Nicole gets conflicting proposals? If one is from Eric, for her, it's a no-brainer. Even IF she remembers how badly she was treated when they were together the last time (and the time before), she is dumb enough to try it again.

Stephanie and Chad have no story, so, of course they will have a confrontation about, once again, Alex. The writers just have no idea what to do with them. Plus, they are boring and give off no energy at all. That includes any interaction with Alex.

• Like 3

They really should've just written Chad/Abby off with a HEA. I normally don't like it when one half of the pairing wants to stay and they get shown the door but  they don't know what to do with Chad at all. 

Honestly it would be better than what this is. Same for Stephanie who should have more of a backstory and spend time with her parents before being foisted as the Abby replacement.

Even though I don't think RSW should've been Alex he at least doesn't seem to phone it in and can have amusing moments.

• Like 7
15 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Stephanie who should have more of a backstory and spend time with her parents before being foisted as the Abby replacement.

Definitely. I don't know anything about her except she's with Chad. She needed to be better established.

I do think Chad is valuable to the show, though. I mean, they already gave Chabby a HEA and I didn't care for it. Glad he's free from Abby....but sad he's not getting Dad storylines or something else unique to him.

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Definitely. I don't know anything about her except she's with Chad. She needed to be better established.

I do think Chad is valuable to the show, though. I mean, they already gave Chabby a HEA and I didn't care for it. Glad he's free from Abby....but sad he's not getting Dad storylines or something else unique to him.

This version and the version before seem like two totally different characters. The one before had a steamy romance with Philip(which I enjoyed) and was way more put together.

Chad should get Dad storylines I actually liked his scenes with Thomas especially when he found out about Leo being the Tooth Fairy. However this show has an issue with writing characters as single people. Chad could've been a supporting character for a while in other storylines. Then eventually pair him with a decent love interest that's how soaps used to do it. I think AMC did it best years ago when Maria "died" that Edmund took a year to finally move on. They had him in other storylines as a friend before they gave him another pairing. Not sure why soaps insist on pairing them with someone else right away.

• Like 3

Um, yeah. Way too fast. Why can't couples simmer anymore?

(But in a technical sense, I get it. More stakes for when pregnant Sarah makes her return.)

But I still think this is too quick - which doesn't bode well.

• Like 9
4 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

(But in a technical sense, I get it. More stakes for when pregnant Sarah makes her return.)

But Ron always does this! See Kayla and Justin, Li and Gabi, Sonny and Paul,  etc...does he think it actually raises the stakes anymore? Because all it does for me is make me roll my eyes.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1