Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)

But why then would she want herself and Bo to be young again? So they could be in the same homeroom class as their kid?

....I hate this kind of writing. Undoing all the miscarriages, abortions and deaths just for the brief drama of it all.

No respect for history.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

But why then would she want herself and Bo to be young again? So they could be in the same homeroom class as their kid?

....I hate this kind of writing. Undoing all the miscarriages, abortions and deaths just for the brief drama of it all.

No respect for history.

But it wouldn't even be brief drama since both Bo and Hope are currently absent from the show.  Also, a second long-lost child for Bo? It would have been better if the show had given Hope a long-lost child during her "death."

Apparently, Blake Berris / Nick Fallon is on-set again. During DH's 5,000th episode party, Blake is seen in the photos.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
36 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

But it wouldn't even be brief drama since both Bo and Hope are currently absent from the show.  Also, a second long-lost child for Bo? It would have been better if the show had given Hope a long-lost child during her "death."

Apparently, Blake Berris / Nick Fallon is on-set again. During DH's 5,000th episode party, Blake is seen in the photos.

That would make more sense but the women part of a supercouple can't have kids with another man except the other half of the Super couple on this show.

I guess Marlena is an exception but she was set up differently than the other women on this show being part of a variety of popular pairings.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh geez...is he coming back to haunt Gabi during her wedding to Stefan or something?

Blake Berris was not cookie-cutter handsome, and it is probably why the show really had no idea how to write Nick (and ended up destroying him, IMO!).

All this to say I am sick of camp with dead characters hanging around. With his mother's issues, maybe Nick had a twin that Jessica had no idea about. (She did have DID way back.)

This show needs more Hortons and there are so many women a twin could interact with. (I know, already done with Jake/Stefan. But so what?)

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I love Blake.   It would be great if he came back as a different character.  
Wasn’t watching when Nick turned ugly so remember him as the sweet kid.  Guess I am like Julie.  

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1

I like Li and want him to stay, but if Gabi came to her senses and chose him to leave town with, I'd be very happy.

In spite of everything, I like Gabi as a character somewhat and Li seems like a great Happy Ending for her.

And with Viv possibly popping back in for a bit, I'd be fine with Stefan dealing with her as his main storyline after Gabi leaves and then being ushered off the show.

• Like 6
(edited)

Monday, May 29, 2023

Nicole and Sloan cover when Eric finds them conspiring. Anna fears Tony will reveal Nicole’s pregnancy secret. Gabi and Stefan do their best to sway Megan to their side. Leo asks Johnny for the scoop on his family drama.

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Bonnie discovers a very pregnant Sarah at Rex's. Xander and Gwen clash over Chloe. Brady asks Chloe to return to work for him at Basic Black. Chad gets ticked off when he finds Alex at Stephanie together. Justin confronts Maggie over her firing Alex from Titan.

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Jada questions if Talia was a victim of emotional abuse. Eric reveals to Sloan he knows she lied to him. Between Eric and EJ, Anna asks Nicole which man she loves. Abe mistakes his nurse for Paulina.

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Leo offers Colin a chance to tell his side of the story. Sloan blasts Rafe for allowing Colin to escape. Abe goes missing from the hospital. Eric confronts Nicole over her pregnancy. Marlena confides in Kayla about Nicole keeping a secret.

Friday, June 2, 2023

Nicole decides to tell EJ the truth. Eric speaks with Marlena about Nicole pregnancy. Gabi and Stefan try to schmooze Megan and Kristen. Harris informs Steve he’s in town to keep an eye on Megan.

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
49 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Monday, May 29, 2023

Nicole and Sloan cover when Eric finds them conspiring. Anna fears Tony will reveal Nicole’s pregnancy secret. Gabi and Stefan do their best to sway Megan to their side. Leo asks Johnny for the scoop on his family drama.

Nicole, Anna, Tony, EJ, and pregnancy secrets. This is starting to have a lot of the players from the Grace/Sydney baby switch. If I were Tony, I would stay away from stairs and large planks of wood, considering his fate in that baby lie storyline. 

Leo and Gwen are back? It feels like it's been 2 or 3 weeks since we've seen them.

I'm interested in Bonnie finding a pregnant Sarah.

I'm not interested in Maggie vs Justin.

• Like 3

Points to whoever in the main thread said they hoped Abe would forget Paulina lol

Glad the baby secret is out fast and Eric and EJ will know next week

Very glad Sarah is back and pregnant before anything happened with Xander and Chloe

Stay strong Maggie. Don't be bullied into taking back Benalex

Thrilled no spoilers about anything Beyond Salem adjacent. I just do not care about Paul, Andrew et. al.

Guess Talia's defense is she was emotionally battered and manipulated. Well duh to that.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I do wonder if Chloe was put into Xander's orbit solely to give her a reason to interact with Sarah and Rex. We know both know about Philip being alive. Xoe doesn't really make sense unless it's to get Chloe to discover the truth about Philip.

I thought I was the only one who didn't care about Paul and Andrew. However, I would add Megan and Harris to the Beyond Salem crew, and unfortunately, they are included in the spoilers.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Very glad Sarah is back and pregnant before anything happened with Xander and Chloe

Same. Chloe! Snap out of it!

1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Abe mistakes his nurse for Paulina.

His nurse...or the loudly beeping equipment nearby?

Seriously though, I always wondered about Abe and that head nurse who used to work at SUH back in 2021. Didn't they briefly date?

Leo offers Colin a chance to tell his side of the story.

Shut up Leo.

Gabi and Stefan try to schmooze Megan and Kristen.

Ewwwww. Gabi....no. STOP. Get away from all three of those gross people.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

I do wonder if Chloe was put into Xander's orbit solely to give her a reason to interact with Sarah and Rex. We know both know about Philip being alive. Xoe doesn't really make sense unless it's to get Chloe to discover the truth about Philip.

I thought I was the only one who didn't care about Paul and Andrew. However, I would add Megan and Harris to the Beyond Salem crew, and unfortunately, they are included in the spoilers.

I think it was more about giving Xander something to do.

Because the show tried Chloe/Phillip before he bolted [albeit with Brady in the mix], and honestly, she barely seemed to TOLERATE Phillip then.

So...

Oh! And I'm glad Sarah is back but...VERY pregnant? She discovered she was pregnant in March.

This is going to be one of those 3-month pregnancies, isn't it? LOL!

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Because the show tried Chloe/Phillip before he bolted [albeit with Brady in the mix], and honestly, she barely seemed to TOLERATE Phillip then.

So...

Oh! And I'm glad Sarah is back but...VERY pregnant? She discovered she was pregnant in March.

She got pregnant in December as she broke up with Xander right after Christmas 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

At least the Nicole storyline isn’t dragging. As a mid to late 40s mom-to-be, she has very real concerns and not just the daddy identity. Not sure I would be happy and excited about the possibility of losing yet another baby. So yeah, I might want a few days for myself.

Talia May be a victim of abuse, but she still went along with Colin’s plans and needs to figure out why.

Yay to see Sarah back.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

So...

The rumor is that something happened with JKJ behind the scenes that torpedoed all of his storylines. He appeared in the credits for weeks after his last appearance onscreen which indicates that he still had time left on his contract, but he and/or the show were done with each other, regardless of the contract. I do think the show initially was behind Phloe. The two were even in some anniversary shot hugging each other, and Brady was nowhere near them with Kristen.

I assume if Philip returns; it'll be with a recast.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 5

To expand upon Chloe being in Xander, Sarah, and Rex's orbit, maybe we are headed for a Xander/Sarah/Rex/Chloe quad. Since Chloe was wed to KL's Brady, maybe the show thinks Chloe/Rex could work should Xander/Sarah prevail.

I still can't grasp why Gwen and Leo are still around.

• Like 7

Isn't Bonnie seeing Sarah pretty random? Why is she seeing Rex? Have we seen anything about Linsey coming back or maybe Bonnie just reports that she saw her. We all knew that story would be back, but I sure don't want that same actress back. And, Xander hasn't done anything yet to be messed up by her return. No new marriages or anything like that. Actually, Rex and Sarah may be married, since Sarah and Xander did get a divorce. 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, Artsda said:

There's so many names in those spoilers who should be gone permanently. 

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Careful boes...you have competition in the  category of Post Of The Year!

3 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Isn't Bonnie seeing Sarah pretty random? Why is she seeing Rex?

Isn't Rex the father of Mimi's kid, Bonnie's grandkid?

1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

The rumor is that something happened with JKJ behind the scenes that torpedoed all of his storylines. He appeared in the credits for weeks after his last appearance onscreen which indicates that he still had time left on his contract, but he and/or the show were done with each other, regardless of the contract. I do think the show initially was behind Phloe. The two were even in some anniversary shot hugging each other, and Brady was nowhere near them with Kristen.

I assume if Philip returns; it'll be with a recast.

A shame. He wasn't very good in his last stint, but Philip and Chloe going off canvas together would have been better than anything Chloe's been given to do in years.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Isn't Bonnie seeing Sarah pretty random? Why is she seeing Rex? Have we seen anything about Linsey coming back or maybe Bonnie just reports that she saw her. We all knew that story would be back, but I sure don't want that same actress back. And, Xander hasn't done anything yet to be messed up by her return. No new marriages or anything like that. Actually, Rex and Sarah may be married, since Sarah and Xander did get a divorce. 

Months back, it was said in some tweet that Linsey's exit would be temporary, 'til around May. And...it's May. I think Linsey is back in the role. (Fine with me, as I do like her.)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

I am glad Leo is going to give Colin a chance to tell his side of the story.  Colin is obviously hurting and not well. Maybe Leo will show him kindness they will fall in love and Colin will be cured. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Isn't Rex the father of Mimi's kid, Bonnie's grandkid?

I thought Mimi aborted that child. She had a different kid with Rex? I was really checked out of the show for the most part during the late 00's save for the Ejami angst.

• Like 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I thought Mimi aborted that child. She had a different kid with Rex? I was really checked out of the show for the most part during the late 00's save for the Ejami angst.

While Rex and Sarah were engaged, we found out that Rex cheated on her with Mimi (who ended up pregnant) and her sister Noelle.

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

While Rex and Sarah were engaged, we found out that Rex cheated on her with Mimi (who ended up pregnant) and her sister Joy.

Joy is Chloe's sister. I think you meant to say Noelle Curtis, Liz Chandler and Neil Curtis' daughter, who is technically Sarah's half-sister. I say technically because, while it is apparent Sarah knows of her, not sure their relationship was ever "sisterly" as it is between Melissa and Sarah, etc.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Joy is Chloe's sister. I think you meant to say Noelle Curtis, Liz Chandler and Neil Curtis' daughter, who is technically Sarah's half-sister. I say technically because, while it is apparent Sarah knows of her, not sure their relationship was ever "sisterly" as it is between Melissa and Sarah, etc.

Yep, I just edited.

• Like 1

Well, now the whole Xander/Sarah mess looks to be gearing up. Finally. I get why the show rests characters with so low a budget, but it really does derail momentum a lot of the time.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Well, at least that secret is out this week. That doesn't mean we will know whose baby it is. There will be lots of switching - some we will see and others we won't. I am sure that the results will say it is EJ's first/. I want to hope that Nicole truly believes it, and not that she will accept the results because it is easier that way.

• Like 4
(edited)
Spoiler

I read a potential spoiler that Nicole's carrying twins...one for each daddy, ala Sami.

Edited by Soapy Goddess
not sure if it needed to be hidden, so better to err on the side of caution.
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2
(edited)

Dan posted a picture of him at the studio with EJ wearing a wedding ring. I hope this means EJ married Nicole! Even if he’s not the father, I prefer her and EJ as a couple.

Edited by SouthernChick
  • Like 6
  • Love 2