Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

On 3/28/2023 at 9:34 PM, tribeca said:

Why are they getting rid of all females and no males ?

I got some Male's they can dump

Leo Alex Tripp Rafe Brady EJ Rex Stefan maybe Shawn but he barely airs as it is.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I'm certain Ron has already written several fanfics about this very scenario. 

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Xandy doesn't deserve that.

How about Leo fixates on Benalex until they strangle each other?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, SouthernChick said:

Maybe Harris can reminisce about how he once drove Hope's brother-in-law's (as Shane is married to Kimberly!) daughter to the brink of suicide. Charming!

I know many do not like CEO Maggie, but I do because she makes Alex miserable.

The Kayla spoiler has potential.

Words cannot adequately express how little I give a shit about Leo and Sloan. Or Gwen.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Maybe Harris can reminisce about how he once drove Hope's brother-in-law's (as Shane is married to Kimberly!) daughter to the brink of suicide. Charming!

I don't completely know the history there, but wasn't he in high school? And it's not like he deliberately drove her to suicide. He was an asshole to her, but it's not like he purposefully tried to drive her to suicide. 

Not that I have any love for the Harris character, thanks to Burton playing him, but it feels a little odd to me to hold something against a character that he did in high school, especially since we have characters who have done way worse as adults.

• Like 2
Just now, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I don't completely know the history there, but wasn't he in high school? And it's not like he deliberately drove her to suicide. He was an asshole to her, but it's not like he purposefully tried to drive her to suicide.

Yeah, I know. But what can I say? Any character Steve Burton plays just irritates me, so I tend not to cut them slack. A fault of mine, I guess. 😋

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Not that I have any love for the Harris character, thanks to Burton playing him, but it feels a little odd to me to hold something against a character that he did in high school, especially since we have characters who have done way worse as adults.

He took a bet from Scott Reeves that he could get the hooker into bed. Wooed Eve and pretended to like her, then once he slept with her dumped her and he and his friends laughed at her. He did feel bad once she nearly died but she wanted nothing to do with him then. I think she and Nick went on a revenge plot that culminated in Nick going off a cliff in a car race on prom night

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
56 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Some men out to join the ladies: Shawn and Eric reported to be gone

I figured Shawn would leave with Belle.

I hope with Eric gone, they can focus on Nicole and EJ, who are more interesting together.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Can Leo be next for the guys, please?

Oh, I forgot: He's Ron's surrogate. Sigh.

18 minutes ago, SouthernChick said:

I figured Shawn would leave with Belle.

The wrong child of Bo/Hope is out. It sucks how Shawn is an afterthought when HE, not Ciara, was their firstborn.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Look I know Jarlena have a fan base and it's great that the show promotes people in their 70s having sex but I don't want to see them go at it anymore. They are so over done 

Also yuk to Hope and Steve Burton 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

The wrong child of Bo/Hope is out. It sucks how Shawn is an afterthought when HE, not Ciara, was their firstborn.

Honestly, the show hasn’t been invested in Shawn since Jason Cook was in the role.  

• Like 6
Just now, SouthernChick said:

Honestly, the show hasn’t been invested in Shawn since Jason Cook was in the role.  

Since Brandon Beemer was Cook's direct replacement, it seems the writers just don't care for him. Which, okay. Then recast with someone they will write for, is the way I see it.

But to just shove the character aside altogether for his annoying sister just seems wrong, to me.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Oh man...did they really redress the PUB and try to make it look like a Greek restaurant?

Please no.

Please aim higher than that.

Also...did the previous voice-over guy get fired and replaced with a (presumably less paid) woman?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, Elio Kukui said:

Hmm. . . . If this is true and Greg Vaughan is out, and it's also true that Jessica Serfaty is out, I wonder if Eric just ends up with Sloan and they leave together?

MMMMZZP!  BZZZT!

Eric and Nicole end up together!

Eric and Nicole love each other.

*rocks in the corner*

Eric and Nicole.......Eric and Nicole....

26 minutes ago, Elio Kukui said:

Shawn, though, will likely leave will Belle, as has been speculated.

Why though? For what? A turkey club?

(Seriously, Shawn, eat something)

They should just stay together. No point in breaking them up again.

• LOL 3
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Eric will probably back back in 6 months or a year and that merry-go-round will start right up again lol.

It's so tired. Just do it and leave them together. Preferably off screen 

• Like 3
(edited)

At this rate almost everyone is out?  Hopefully Stephanie is too. 

Chad they ruined and sidelined for Stefan. Chad should be in the story with his family.  So he can go too since wasted. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh man...did they really redress the PUB and try to make it look like a Greek restaurant?

Please no.

Please aim higher than that.

Also...did the previous voice-over guy get fired and replaced with a (presumably less paid) woman?

Hey I remember when they redressed the Salem sets to look like Prague years ago so this is par for the course.

I also am not bothered by these exits as most of them are temporary and honestly the show could get rid of characters they have no interest in writing for.

• Like 5

I always thought it'd be funny if they recast Eric with Brock Kelly and just ignore Eric being 10 years younger than Sami. LOL

14 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Since Brandon Beemer was Cook's direct replacement, it seems the writers just don't care for him. Which, okay. Then recast with someone they will write for, is the way I see it.

Brandon Beemer is a good looking guy who looks a lot like Hope, but otherwise...not really much there.

• Like 7
53 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The Bo/Kayla stuff sounds marginally interesting.

The rest? Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

And yes, it is hypocritical of her, but I love that Maggie makes Alex miserable, and I hope she does fire him. Just because. She doesn't even have to hire Xander (though she probably would!), but Alex is such a cocky jackwagon that Maggie sticking it to him is that much more enjoyable.

Alex and Gwen are made for each other, as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

And yes, it is hypocritical of her, but I love that Maggie makes Alex miserable, and I hope she does fire him. Just because. She doesn't even have to hire Xander (though she probably would!), but Alex is such a cocky jackwagon that Maggie sticking it to him is that much more enjoyable.

This. I love that Maggie hates Alex lol. He really was a dick to her about getting the CEO position at Titan. I thought she'd have already fired him and hired Xander by now.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2023 at 8:46 PM, WendyCR72 said:

But to just shove the character aside altogether for his annoying sister just seems wrong, to me.

Shawn should be the Police Commissioner and a main focus of the show.  There's no reason why a legacy character should play second (or third or fourth) fiddle to a "newbie" like Rafe.  I know Rafe isn't new anymore and he's now established, but it's still just wrong, IMO.  They can re-cast if necessary; I'm sure there's a half-decent, dark-haired 40-year-old actor in Hollywood who would take a full-time role on a soap opera.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I believe the Victor episode will air in August if this is any indication.

Dayzed&ConfuzedInSalem on Twitter: "#DAYS August https://t.co/4wcCce50n7" / Twitter

1 hour ago, SouthernChick said:

Stephen Nichols said that the show is doing a Victor tribute episode to air in August.

I know this is morbid, but I hope the show uses this as a learning opportunity to have some evergreen "last episode" scenes for actors passed a certain age. For example, I would hope Doug could have some scenes filmed that could effectively be his "goodbye" with Julie, Hope, Bo, Ciara, and Shawn. Add Jack and Jenn if they could have Melissa Reeves return. 

It doesn't have to be anything grand, but just something that could easily be inserted at the end of any episode as a goodbye to the character. I can understand why people would have qualms with such a request, but instead, the alternative is having Victor's last scenes of his decades-long history be unmemorable. Weren't they with Leo? And this shouldn't be the case.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
4 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I know this is morbid, but I hope the show uses this as a learning opportunity to have some evergreen "last episode" scenes for actors passed a certain age. For example, I would hope Doug could have some scenes filmed that could effectively be his "goodbye" with Julie, Hope, Bo, Ciara, and Shawn. Add Jack and Jenn if they could have Melissa Reeves return. 

It doesn't have to be anything grand, but just something that could easily be inserted at the end of any episode as a goodbye to the character. I can understand why people would have qualms with such a request, but instead, the alternative is having Victor's last scenes of his decades-long history be unmemorable. Weren't they with Leo? And this shouldn't be the case.

👆👆👆👆👆

👏👏👏👏👏

I've been thinking this for years. I'd wrongly assumed they had such a plan in place for Joe.

I took Victor's brief birthday scene on the couch with Maggie as the farewell, but that was mostly luck.

Victor should have a big final storyline.

Sigh.

So, SO much wasted on this Show.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
On 4/2/2023 at 2:28 AM, WendyCR72 said:

Alex and Gwen are made for each other, as far as I'm concerned.

How exactly is Alex a cocky jack wagon and Xander isn’t? It’s hard to believe someone who’s that much of a criminal could have the audacity to look down their nose at anyone, but Xander somehow manages it.

And Alex may be a cocky jack wagon, but unlike Xander (or Gwen) he’s not a sociopath, thug criminal. Xander and Gwen are made for each other.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
23 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

How exactly is Alex a cocky jack wagon and Xander isn’t? It’s hard to believe someone who’s that much of a criminal could have the audacity to look down their nose at anyone, but Xander somehow manages it.

And Alex may be a cocky jack wagon, but unlike Xander (or Gwen) he’s not a sociopath, thug criminal. Xander and Gwen are made for each other.

Well, like I said, Xander did save Maggie, so I get her POV. And Xander did show he was capable of loving someone in Sarah. (Even if even I agree he ended up treating her like shit for pet Gwen!)

I have yet to see Gwen love anyone, and Alex just seems sleazy and sexist to me.

So, my Alex/Gwen opinion stands, but we won't agree. It's cool.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

That picture...I'm beginning to wonder, once Sarah comes back, if the show is not setting up some Sarah/Xander/Chloe/Rex quad. And it would be a huge "wink, wink" deal insofar as Rex/Chloe goes since it was his Brady that Chloe married and left town with.

Especially since she and Brady seem at an impasse because of Rac-hell.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

That picture...I'm beginning to wonder, once Sarah comes back, if the show is not setting up some Sarah/Xander/Chloe/Rex quad. And it would be a huge "wink, wink" deal insofar as Rex/Chloe goes since it was his Brady that Chloe married and left town with.

Anything to get him away from Gwen

• Like 5

Monday, April 10, 2023
Stephanie seeks Marlena's help to find Kayla.

Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Brady is upset when he finds Chloe and Xander together. 

Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Chanel and Sloan get into a physical brawl.

Thursday, April 13, 2023
Wendy is shocked to find Johnny in the middle of a marriage proposal.

Friday, April 14, 2023
Affected by the drugged biscuits, Nicole and Eric get hot and heavy.
Rafe has an adverse reaction to the biscuits.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I actually think this could be a good quad. The show actually teased Rex/Chloe when KL was originally introduced onto the canvas as Rex. This was before the show let him go, and they moved Chloe into Stefan's orbit.

Around this time, Sarah also had a lot of animosity toward Chloe. I still remember her attacking Chloe for how Chloe treated her brother, Dan. And Sarah was quick to side with Eric in the custody hearing against Chloe for Holly when Nicole was still believed to be dead. I imagined Sarah had a lot of hidden animosity toward Chloe for Chloe's role in revealing Rex and Mimi were the parents of Emily at Sarah and Rex's engagement party.

Rex and Sarah also know Philip is alive which Chloe is still ignorant to.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Gee, Brady, maybe if you didn't keep coddling your demon spawn and enacting some consistent DISCIPLINE with her, maybe Chloe wouldn't have to look elsewhere.

Rachel should have been Mickey. Or not born at all.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Gee, Brady, maybe if you didn't keep coddling your demon spawn and enacting some consistent DISCIPLINE with her, maybe Chloe wouldn't have to look elsewhere.

Rachel should have been Mickey. Or not born at all.

I wish they did keep her as Mickey not that I wanted Eric/Sarah to have a kid but that had more dramatic impact than Rachel. Especially when you factor in Xander vs Eric, Nicole having to deal with another woman having a connection to Eric she never will etc. You could've gotten years worth of drama out of that. Then there's Maggie/Marlena sharing a grandchild together. 

• Like 6