Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Elio Kukui said:

Little Bo isn’t even a year old yet!  They're already having another?!

The folks next door had two in about 13 months. I hope the girl is not pregnant again. Three in a row is a lot.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm going to vomit if Bo has to call Ben "son".

The irony is Bo "died" during the Necktie Killer storyline believing he saved Hope from Aidan, the believed serial killer at the time. I don't actually expect the show to reveal Ben as the Necktie Killer to Bo, but what a conversation that would be.

• Like 6

The sheer amount of sweeping things under the rug during that chat would be both hilarious and enraging.

I fear Bo will be used to further prop Ben, same as Jack has existed lately only to prop Gwen.

It's a fate worse than death.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

Monday, March 27, 2023 

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 
Paulina suffers a panic attack. 
Eric and Nicole get into a heated argument over Sloan.

Thursday, March 30, 2023 
Rachel shows up at Statesville to confront Kristen. 

Friday, March 31, 2023 
Marlena has an emotional reunion with Eric and Belle.
Steve informs Stephanie that Kayla is alive.
Bo and Kayla arrive at Victor's childhood home, where Bo reveals his plans to his sister.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, SouthernChick said:

Monday, March 27, 2023 

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 
Eric and Nicole get into a heated argument over Sloan.

Thursday, March 30, 2023 
Rachel shows up at Statesville to confront Kristen. 

Friday, March 31, 2023 
Marlena has an emotional reunion with Eric and Belle.
Steve informs Stephanie that Kayla is alive.
Bo and Kayla arrive at Victor's childhood home, where Bo reveals his plans to his sister.

I'm here for Rachel denouncing her demon mom

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I'm here for Rachel denouncing her demon mom

Ah, but it only says Demon Seed confronts her jailbird mama. I mean, I HOPE Rac-hell wakes up, but until I see that, I remain skeptical.

The Bo/Kayla spoiler has potential!

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I just had a hilarious bad thought- what if Meghan tries to switch bodies with her and Bo being put into Ciara and Ben and that's what their return will be about?

Oh, God. Don't put that out there. It's ridiculous enough for Ron to use! *Feels self break out in hives* LOL!

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

How will we be able to tell? She already rambles and fusses nonstop.

4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Have we ever seen this house before? Wouldn't it have been in Greece?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Oh, God. Don't put that out there. It's ridiculous enough for Ron to use! *Feels self break out in hives* LOL!

I mean, if we use soap logic, what should happen is that the Youth Serum works briefly, and we see Megan and Bo being played by Younger Actors. A show like Guiding Light probably would have played it like that given they did the cloning storyline where there was briefly a Teenaged Reva before she aged back into her normal self.

However, if I'm thinking like the way Days work, I could see Megan becoming disappointed that the Youth Serum doesn't work. So she goes to Plan B- copying her "essence" and Bo's "essence" and forcing them into Ciara and Ben's bodies so that she could steal their youth.

Ben and Ciara's "essences" could be put into Megan and Bo's bodies.

With the Princess Gina then Steveano/SaRene, Days has essentially set up body switch stories. Not quite in the way you would think of it, but similar to the Get Out method.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I mean, if we use soap logic, what should happen is that the Youth Serum works briefly, and we see Megan and Bo being played by Younger Actors. A show like Guiding Light probably would have played it like that given they did the cloning storyline where there was briefly a Teenaged Reva before she aged back into her normal self.

However, if I'm thinking like the way Days work, I could see Megan becoming disappointed that the Youth Serum doesn't work. So she goes to Plan B- copying her "essence" and Bo's "essence" and forcing them into Ciara and Ben's bodies so that she could steal their youth.

Ben and Ciara's "essences" could be put into Megan and Bo's bodies.

With the Princess Gina then Steveano/SaRene, Days has essentially set up body switch stories. Not quite in the way you would think of it, but similar to the Get Out method.

I love this! And it is very Ron so I could see it happening.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Have we ever seen this house before? Wouldn't it have been in Greece?

Well if they show a picture or map of Greece on that set, we will know where it is located.

• LOL 5

So, a 7 year-old kid just gets herself to a prison and into a location to confront a prisoner? I am assuming that Brady takes her, but, what a stupid spoiler. On the other hand, I wonder what made her do a complete turnaround, and if that is the only reason we have to have Kristen on the screen, I will take it. Then send her back to solitary.

TOO MUCH PAULINA. 

At least the undead appear to be home by the end of the month. I wonder how long this Megan story is supposed to last or if it is all over soon and this was just a short storyline.

I am picturing Ron sitting around watching old shows from decades ago and thinking - "Hey, I wonder if that person is available? That would be a good surprise."

• Like 5

So Xander's plot line is to dump Gwen, then be jealous Gwen is getting boinked by somebody else, then presumably get her back only to find out Sarah is up the duff? I am into him working with Maggie, and I assume the Alex rivalry via Gwen is to make that more angsty, but god I wish they would do ANYTHING else with him.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
37 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

So Xander's plot line is to dump Gwen, then be jealous Gwen is getting boinked by somebody else, then presumably get her back only to find out Sarah is up the duff? I am into him working with Maggie, and I assume the Alex rivalry via Gwen is to make that more angsty, but god I wish they would do ANYTHING else with him.

And only serves to make Xander look like a bigger asshole. Greeeeat. Not.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Soapdirt stuff about Gwennie. The 3 women all having babies can lead to interesting shenanigans. Probably not true.

I will be really pissed if they have a "who's the daddy" story about Stephanie. They went out of their way to finally writing in protected sex, I would hate to see them take the cheap way out. They never mentioned a broken condom.

Edited by salvame
Autocorrect
  • Like 4
14 hours ago, salvame said:

I will be really pissed if they have a "who's the daddy" story about Stephanie. They went out of their way to finally writing in protected sex, I would hate to see them take the cheap way out. They never mentioned a broken condom.

Well a condom isn't 100% either (see Ross's reaction to finding out Rachel is pregnant on Friends).

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Don’t know why Sweet Bits couldn’t be both a bakery and gallery for now.

...they'd have build the inside?

Honestly I've seen art/photography in independent coffee shops and it's always a bit sad. If Eric wants to be taken seriously he should definitely go bigger than having his prints hanging above the toilet in Chanel's restroom.

Whatever happened to his cover shoot with Nicole? Did we ever see the issue?

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

...they'd have build the inside?

Honestly I've seen art/photography in independent coffee shops and it's always a bit sad. If Eric wants to be taken seriously he should definitely go bigger than having his prints hanging above the toilet in Chanel's restroom.

Whatever happened to his cover shoot with Nicole? Did we ever see the issue?

It was told that the issue was the biggest selling one.

Can the show afford another set or can they just repurpose a current one?

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt detailed spoilers for next week.

Don’t know why Sweet Bits couldn’t be both a bakery and gallery for now.

https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-sloan-peterson-hauled-in-week-march-27-31-2023/

Is Soap Dirt run by chipmunks who still haven't completely managed to learn how to write in English?  They call Rafe Hernandez "Ray Hernandez", and they think Bo "disappeared".  Disappeared???  He's got a GRAVE in the Salem cemetery.  Kayla doesn't think he's missing, she thinks he's dead.  

They also have a headline about "Bo and Kayla plunder Victor Kiriakis childhood home".  They make it sound like Bo and Kayla stop off at the local 7/11 and buy enough toilet paper to TP the place.

Soap Dirt reads exactly like something Lady Whistleblower would write.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
18 minutes ago, boes said:

Is Soap Dirt run by chipmunks who still haven't completely managed to learn how to write in English?  They call Rafe Hernandez "Ray Hernandez", and they think Bo "disappeared".  Disappeared???  He's got a GRAVE in the Salem cemetery.  Kayla doesn't think he's missing, she thinks he's dead.  

They also have a headline about "Bo and Kayla plunder Victor Kiriakis childhood home".  They make it sound like Bo and Kayla stop off at the local 7/11 and buy enough toilet paper to TP the place.

Soap Dirt reads exactly like something Lady Whistleblower would write.

It does occasionally have a gem that makes me laugh.

• LOL 2

So I saw the preview for next week and it's got Ciara telling Hope that "daddy would be turning over in his grave" because the little snit caught her mommy kissing that block of wood played by Steve Burton.

Bish, please.  You've been bumping uglies with that serial killer while walking the streets and cruising the high seas in clothes Eve Donovan wouldn't have thought appropriate in her working girl days.  And, you arrogant, empty-headed, entitled POS, now you're having another kid with the serial killer?

With any luck, she and Ollie will end up on Gilligan's Island the next time they set sail, never to be seen again.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

The dead has their time to influence the living when they were alive. Whatever Hope does with any man or woman is her business. None of this is Ciara’s business. She has her own life choices. And ones that folks would love to give an entire banana loaf of their minds to.

Her wardrobe is still the same. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, boes said:

So I saw the preview for next week and it's got Ciara telling Hope that "daddy would be turning over in his grave" because the little snit caught her mommy kissing that block of wood played by Steve Burton.

Bish, please.  You've been bumping uglies with that serial killer while walking the streets and cruising the high seas in clothes Eve Donovan wouldn't have thought appropriate in her working girl days.  And, you arrogant, empty-headed, entitled POS, now you're having another kid with the serial killer?

With any luck, she and Ollie will end up on Gilligan's Island the next time they set sail, never to be seen again.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

TESTIFY!!!!!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• LOL 6
16 hours ago, boes said:

It also rings false because she was already married to Aiden(which wasn't legal) and Rafe(which unfortunately was) since Bo's "death". Also I'm annoyed that Ciara is the only one that can drag Hope yet Shawn/Julie can't have a voice in this apparently.

The promo looks good (they usually do but the end product doesn't). I like the scenic shots of Greece.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 4

Ciara has made a habit out of screeching at relatives like she knows better than them. I know when she was a kid, we liked how that actress gave her an entitled attitude, but this feels less like an acting choice and more like Victoria unintentionally letting her own nasty side out by leaning into the ugliness.

See, I can easily imagine how you could still read the "you're disappointing me, Mom!" lines with far less venom. VK is working with an unlikable character and needs to learn how to soften the dialogue.

At this point, though, I doubt she will. Pity.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
10 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Ciara has made a habit out of screeching at relatives like she knows better than them. I know when she was a kid, we liked how that actress gave her an entitled attitude, but this feels less like an acting choice and more like Victoria unintentionally letting her own nasty side out by leaning into the ugliness.

See, I can easily imagine how you could still read the "you're disappointing me, Mom!" lines with far less venom. VK is working with an unlikable character and needs to learn how to soften the dialogue.

I've said it before- I really think Ron needs to give Kelley Missal a call. She could work as Ciara.

Wait, never mind. Kelley Missal seems to have booked a decent amount of work so she's probably not going to be interested if Ron offered. LOL 

• Like 4

Spoilers for the week of April 3rd:

Early Edition 

■ Harris confides in Andrew.
■ Paulina confronts Sloan.
■ Chanel has scoop for Leo.
■ Rachel pushes Chloe too far.

The last one, I wish Chloe offs the brat. Yes, I said it. The kid is fiction. But it'll probably just push Brady back to Rac-hell's psycho mama, which is the brat's goal, anyway.

Because Brady is dumb.

And....great, Leo is infecting more characters.

Make it stop!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

At least demon child Ciara picked her spots and could actually be funny. I believe she actually liked her family even if she thought she was better than them. Since she aged? No so much.

10 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I've said it before- I really think Ron needs to give Kelley Missal a call. She could work as Ciara.

Wait, never mind. Kelley Missal seems to have booked a decent amount of work so she's probably not going to be interested if Ron offered. LOL 

I actually wanted Kelley Missal to play Joy Wesley if they were to ever bring her on.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Monday, April 3, 2023
Stephanie is stunned when she gets a call from Kayla.
Brady's reunion with Marlena goes awry. 

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Gabi and Stefan meet up for a secret rendezvous

Thursday, April 6, 2023
Eric admits to Abe he's starting to have doubts about Sloan. 

Friday, April 7, 2023
Sparks fly between Harris and Hope in Greece.
Kayla informs Bo she is unable to help him achieve his goal.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Gabi and Stefan meet up for a secret rendezvous

Boo!

Eric admits to Abe he's starting to have doubts about Sloan. 

Boo!

Sparks fly between Harris and Hope in Greece.

Boooooooooooooo!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Yeah, also not here for Hope and Jason Morgan Lite. Pass. If the show wanted Harris with a love interest, they could have BEGGED Charlotte Ross to return as Eve and see if anything took for those two as adults.

But this? No.

• Like 7
46 minutes ago, SouthernChick said:

You would think the show would want SB to be popular on Days. Tying him to Hope, when most want her with Bo, isn’t going to do it. It will make people resent him. 

Yeah, but I'm still not convinced that Steve Burton is on this show for a long stretch, so maybe it won't matter. Could be here just for this arc.

If not, they need to establish Harris outside of Hope in a hurry.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Yeah, also not here for Hope and Jason Morgan Lite. Pass. If the show wanted Harris with a love interest, they could have BEGGED Charlotte Ross to return as Eve and see if anything took for those two as adults.

But this? No.

Ick no. He used her so badly she took an overdose. I still hate him for that. And being Steve Burton of course 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Wait..the guy who plays Harris used to play Eve's boyfriend on DOOL back in the day..?

Huh.

If "Brady's reunion with Marlena goes awry" means Kristen waltzes in, I fully support the idea of Doc bashing her to death with a lamp or chair or whatever is handy. Enough already.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1