Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I am now having flashbacks to Nicole making out with already geriatric John Aniston (RIP) on a cliff and being grossed out.

But yeah, I remember her initial introduction was that she put on this sweetie pie act with Eric, and then we learn that she's a gold-digger who hates her dump of an apartment. Sloan never did the sweetie pie fake act that Nicole had, though. Then again Sloan is in her 30's and Nicole was like 20/21 when we first met her. (She's lucky that she never had SORASed kids messing up her age like what happened to Bella.)

I actually liked Nicole's apartment that set looked so much better than what we have now. Yet that probably would be considered dumpy back then. 

At least with Gwen/Alex I can FF both at the same time so containment FTW.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
20 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

That's the trouble with those combo names. My first thought was Rex, as well.

Originally I wrote Bwen cause I can't be bothered to remember who RSW is playing 

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Originally I wrote Bwen cause I can't be bothered to remember who RSW is playing 

I know what you mean.  I still think of him as the bimbo shill on The Price is Right.

I really, really REALLY wish his Exit was behind Door Number Three.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
8 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Originally I've said that if he's wearing black and his bangs are pushed up, he's Ben, but they've been blurring that lately with Alex. Anytime you see the glasses though he's Alex. Lol 

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

But if they are paired I need never watch either again!

I know. But I can't get past the family connection!  😋 Rex/Gwen avoids that! As for Alex? Meh, who cares?

But if he must stay, make him C-level, like Rafe. As Rex only does drive bys, Gwen involved with him would automatically make her C-level, too.

Fine by me!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I know. But I can't get past the family connection!  😋 Rex/Gwen avoids that! As for Alex? Meh, who cares?

But if he must stay, make him C-level, like Rafe. As Rex only does drive bys, Gwen involved with him would automatically make her C-level, too.

Fine by me!

There is no family connection given Gwen didn't exist when they were kids. Angelica/Justin have zero biological connection to Jack/Gwen mom

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt stuff for two weeks. Nothing really new. Only interesting in terms of speculation of a possible Belle and Sloan law firm.

https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-2-week-spoilers-belle-black-sloan-peterson-alliance/

Belle seems to have taken up the late Mickey Horton's mantle of the go-to lawyer. So having more than one would be a bonus since half the town that needs a lawyer IS Belle's family. Hee.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I guess that means Sloan is staying. So, we will have two lawyers, (three if you count Justin) which is good, and no current doctors. Well, Sarah is, but I still think she is leaving the show soon. Maybe they will recast her. That would be good.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I guess that means Sloan is staying. So, we will have two lawyers, (three if you count Justin) which is good, and no current doctors. Well, Sarah is, but I still think she is leaving the show soon. Maybe they will recast her. That would be good.

Like I said, I have seen absolutely zip about Linsey Godfrey leaving. And I doubt we'd be getting this pregnancy story with Rex in the mix if she was.

Are you sure the leaving announcement was recent and not dated when she did leave, over a year ago?

• Like 2

No, I also am on another boat and they seem to all agree that she has asked to be released from her contract, so I was just going with them. I haven't seen it anywhere else, though. I will ask over there to see where that came from.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

This spoiler for Pet 1 and Pet 2 seems to have a little more detail. The "and more" part has me scratching my head. Wonder if it leads to another round of Alex having drunk sex with yet another woman?

On another note, the reactions to this on Twitter are making me LMAO! They seem to like Gwen as much as I do. (I'm sure there are fans, but scrolling through, the response was seemingly not amused.)

• LOL 3

Wendy, I am so desperate for reasons to enjoy this show, I started to read your post and got excited - "Pets!?? They're going to have TWO NEW PETS on this show?!?! OMG!!!"

...those two? Are goblins. But point taken.

• LOL 5

I'm warming to Alex a bit since his scenes with Allie and Maggie so I'm interested to see how he and Gwen work together.

So, was it Alex in that pic that I think the Leo actor posted a bit ago that said someone was joining the Gwen/Leo duo?

• Like 2

On another board last night, I saw a post that claimed that EOB told fans at the Day of Days thingie that Gwen was getting a new love interest.

The spoiler with Alex fits...

Maybe it was him in that photo...

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, SouthernChick said:

Maybe Gwen’s new love interest is Harris. 

*Checks to make sure we are in the spoilers thread... We are! Whew!*

Except Harris is all wrapped up in the Bo/Hope mess, so I doubt it. So far, Alex fits the criteria. Suddenly commiserating with Gwen. Both on the outs with Stephanie and Xander.

I guess we'll see, either way!

• Like 2
Just now, SouthernChick said:

But Harris will have to be paired with someone once Hope goes back to Bo. SB is on contract. Who in the world will he be paired with?

But the "contracts" for this show, since the move, are usually short term, from everything I have heard and read.

So, if that holds, this could still be a short-term deal, and Harris exits after the Bo/Hope saga ends.

Or not!

Time will tell.

But in the immediate future? Since Day of Days was in November, and EOB mentioned someone new, and the current spoilers...it just seems like Alex is the likeliest candidate. Especially since it appears that he and Stephanie weren't working. But, as I said, we'll see.

• Like 4
Just now, Irlandesa said:

I just don't know why they'd block off his photo.  People know he's on the show.  It's a BTS pic that wouldn't necessarily be considered a spoiler.

Probably just to keep people talking, which means interest, maybe.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Saw some spoiler pics of tomorrow's episode and now I wonder if Maggie is going to give Xander a job.

Because there were a few with Alex, Maggie, and Xander at the office.

Total spec here, of course. But with Maggie running things, I could see her feeling inclined.

I know Xander basically stole The Spectator with Gwen, but I wonder if, after Friday's spoiled "confession", whatever it is, he leaves that to Gwen/Leo and gets another job, and Maggie would be more than willing to help him, I'd bet...

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
On 5/8/2020 at 8:03 AM, brisbydog said:

I pray Sarah is pregnant and she will of course let Xander think she slept with Rex and pretend he is not the dad. Cause that's how this show rolls.

OMG, @brisbydog. I somehow ended up back on pages of old spoilers, and this popped out at me. You predicted the latest mess! Almost THREE YEARS AGO.

Quick! What are the New York Lotto numbers?! 😋

God. Ron IS that predictable!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
28 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

OMG, @brisbydog. I somehow ended up back on pages of old spoilers, and this popped out at me. You predicted the latest mess! Almost THREE YEARS AGO.

Quick! What are the New York Lotto numbers?! 😋

God. Ron IS that predictable!

I called Ron bringing on RSW as a Kiriakis brother. Although that really was a no-brainer. He needed a new character for RSW to play, and Alex was a blank slate.

• Like 3

Week of March 20

■ Nicole offers to help Gabi and Stefan.
■ Talia and Jada catch up.
■ Abe and Paulina have a reason to celebrate.
■ Brady visits Kristen at Statesville.

Please don’t tell me that Brady is going to lose his balls when it comes to Kristen again…

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Alex should quit. Leave Titan to someone who has no experience.

The picture that Greg Rikaart posted, the one where a peach was used to cover the "mystery person's" face, makes me wonder if Xander/Alex switch places of work.

Maybe Gwen has Alex join The Spectator and Xander takes over at Titan...

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

You know what’s going to be sad: Bo’s going to find out that his Mom is dead and his daughter is married to a serial killer.

At least he’ll be happy to have a grandson who’s named after him.

• Like 5

I think they'll have him know already, ghost Bo saved little Bo and was in Ciara's hospital room.  No different than ghost Kayla talking to Steve and Kate talking from the urn.  (LOL.. I just read what I wrote,  this is like Passions)

Edited by Artsda
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7
On 3/11/2023 at 6:08 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly, I hope they do a scene with them both in it at the same time just for the lols and to see RSW try to play it.

No. Nonononono.

I am feeling very triggered.

Do not speak these things into existence.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 3/11/2023 at 6:08 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Honestly, I hope they do a scene with them both in it at the same time just for the lols and to see RSW try to play it.

Maybe Ben and Alex will have a threesome with Princess Pain in the Ass aka Ciara.🤢🤮 

On 3/11/2023 at 12:19 PM, brisbydog said:

Anybody here excited to have both Ben and Alex on our screens soon?

Crickets....

How will we even know who is who...I guess Ron will have Ben holding a necktie and Alex leaving the STD clinic. 😁

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

Maybe Ben and Alex will have a threesome with Princess Pain in the Ass aka Ciara.🤢🤮

Alex and Ciara are cousins.

I bet Ben will wear a leather jacket and Alex will wear a suit and his glasses. They will look like totally different people.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

Alex and Ciara are cousins.

I bet Ben will wear a leather jacket and Alex will wear a suit and his glasses. They will look like totally different people.

You say that like it's an issue with this show.

For the final touch, Ben's bangs will be combed upward while Alex's bangs will be combed down.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6