Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

For me it's Kristen having a young child despite being around 75 years old.

And that child is definitely her mother's daughter. Good young actress they found to play her too. 

• Like 4

Days Early Edition Spoilers Week of 4/17

• Stephanie and Chad head to Greece.

• Megan bonds with Kristen.

• Alex begins therapy with Marlena.

• Rafe confesses to Abe.

Here we go with Dee and her fave RSW again. Why is Alex in therapy now? Sex addiction?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Days Early Edition Spoilers Week of 4/17

• Stephanie and Chad head to Greece.

• Megan bonds with Kristen.

• Alex begins therapy with Marlena.

• Rafe confesses to Abe.

Here we go with Dee and her fave RSW again. Why is Alex in therapy now? Sex addiction?

These spoilers originate from the bowels of hell - or just plain bowels, as all are shitty!

NO interest in the Psycho Sisters bonding and...

FUCKING HELL NO to Doc and her boytoy buddy sharing scenes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

p4fbw847mfsa1.jpg

Now I have The Beatles' "We Can Work It Out" looping in my head. As for his "dilemma", DISCIPLINE THE BRAT and/or ship her to boarding school.

Yeah, yeah, it would make Rac-hell think Chloe is more important. To which I say...whatever. The demon gets what she gives.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
15 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Now I have The Beatles' "We Can Work It Out" looping in my head. As for his "dilemma", DISCIPLINE THE BRAT and/or ship her to boarding school.

Yeah, yeah, it would make Rac-hell think Chloe is more important. To which I say...whatever. The demon gets what she gives.

I'd say get her into therapy but apparently Benalex has skipped the line

Can't wait to see Xander and Chloe playing darts

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
31 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Maybe make Kayla Victor's daughter, or Andrew his son. Both would be pointless with none of the parents around anymore so hopefully not

No to Kayla bit. Stephanie and Philip had plenty of sexy times together when they were engaged. Sure she has a thing about cousins, but that would make Philip her uncle.

This story would be impossible to do what with the actors that played Caroline and Victor both being dead.

• Like 2

SPOILERS Week of APRIL 17

Monday, April 17:

Megan and Kristen do a bit of sisterly bonding in prison.

Tuesday, April 18:

Xander and Chloe's rematch leads to a trip to the hospital.

Chad and Stephanie face down a menacing Thomas Banks.

Kristen tries to use Megan's

secret to her advantage

Wednesday, April 19:

Li has a big announcement for Gabi.

Eric and Sloan get back on track.

Thursday, April 20:

Nicole confesses in Anna, while Tony advises EJ.

Friday, April 21:

Roman receives stunning information.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, nilyank said:

No to Kayla bit. Stephanie and Philip had plenty of sexy times together when they were engaged. Sure she has a thing about cousins, but that would make Philip her uncle.

This story would be impossible to do what with the actors that played Caroline and Victor both being dead.

She was also involved with Justin herself. I know GL did cousin lovin but I don't think Days would og there tbh.

I like the Anna/Nicole and Tony/EJ spoilers. Makes me think of old times with them. I do think how they have used Tony/Anna has been one of the few things Days has done right. An age-appropriate place on the show that's far more believable than their counterparts.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

She was also involved with Justin herself. I know GL did cousin lovin but I don't think Days would og there tbh.

For a moment, I was like Stephanie was with Justin, but then realized that you meant Kayla and Justin.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

My Twitter feed is filled with overjoyed Ericole fans who are thrilled they are having sex while drugged. Is it just me who thinks that it's kind of gross? Especially since Stefan under influence of same drug thinks Melinda is Gaby? Why does Ron love these non consent things? Glad Sloane seems to be over it by the next week

• Like 5
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, brisbydog said:

My Twitter feed is filled with overjoyed Ericole fans who are thrilled they are having sex while drugged. Is it just me who thinks that it's kind of gross? Especially since Stefan under influence of same drug thinks Melinda is Gaby? Why does Ron love these non consent things? Glad Sloane seems to be over it by the next week

I personally find it unnecessary as they didn't need drugs when they hooked up years ago behind Brady's back. 

I agree Ron is a sick puppy about this sort of thing which makes me side eye him.

• Like 9
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

93gal2iveata1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Well well well. I'm interested to see what her motive is for this.

Could she be working with Sloan for some reason?  I'm remembering Sloan telling Paulina and Chanel that they'd never see her coming......  If she had someone else do it, then for sure, they wouldn't "see her coming".  If that's how it works out, then why she'd do it for Sloan would be the question.  If she's doing it on her own then I'm completely stumped.

Unless those prisms made her do it.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
23 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Here it is folks, the spoiler we have all been waiting for

Screenshot_20230412_214131_Facebook.jpg

We need a yawn emoji!

2 hours ago, boes said:

Could she be working with Sloan for some reason?  I'm remembering Sloan telling Paulina and Chanel that they'd never see her coming......  If she had someone else do it, then for sure, they wouldn't "see her coming".  If that's how it works out, then why she'd do it for Sloan would be the question.  If she's doing it on her own then I'm completely stumped.

Unless those prisms made her do it.

Isn't it obvious by now? It's Sloan in a mask! /s We all know how much Ron loves that shit!

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

What the hell is Leo's purpose? 

Ron Carlivati's self-insert character. Although in all honesty, you'd think he'd finally allow Leo to get laid by this point.

7 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

We need a yawn emoji!

Jada is the first pairing I've ever liked of Rafe's in the millions of years he's been propped up on this show.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Wasn't it her biscuits she made? Why would she need to go cloak and dagger and sneak in to drug the dough she made?

Seriously. It makes no sense lol.

2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Screenshot_20230414_072624_Facebook.jpg

I hope they're going to give these 2 pairings a shot.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Ron Carlivati's self-insert character. Although in all honesty, you'd think he'd finally allow Leo to get laid by this point.

Why is this kind of accusation only ever lobbed at an openly gay writer?

31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Seriously. It makes no sense lol.

I hope they're going to give these 2 pairings a shot.

I do, too. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I haven't seen Chloe look at someone with such a sultry look since Dan the Tan Man. Even her body language with Xander feels more confident and more 2009-era Chloe. I love it!

I also like Melinda and Stefan. Melinda has a "you fucked up" look and Stefan has an "I know" look. I think they play off each other well, and something about Gabi feels out of place to me right now. She feels like she doesn't fit in with the younger characters, i.e., Johnny, Chanel, Talia, and Wendy. Like she feels just old enough to be a mentor to them and not a peer. But she doesn't feel adult enough for Chloe, Brady, Nicole, and EJ. 

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Like 6