Jump to content

Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers


  • Reply
  • Start Topic

Recommended Posts

I wish Paulina and others would STOP trying to get Chanel to make up with Allie. Chanel has been the adult this entire time. Allie has proven time after time to be an immature whiny brat and she is incapable of having an adult relationship with the person she claims to love. There is zero trust there. Please stop!

What is Chanel supposed to fix, Paulina? Their "relationship" is dead.

  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
Link to comment

This Sarah and Xander crap with dosing out "taste of [his] own medicine" is so damned childish.

Either let them split like grown ups or reconcile like grown ups and throw Gwen into a landfill, but these characters are supposed to be freaking adults.

At least they fit in with the rest of these morons.

  • Applause 8
Link to comment

Honestly, it's a little DOA for me. Once you have twin siblings jealously pursuing you that won't lead anywhere but trouble. Any decent sibling would 100% back off once they know the other is interested in someone.

Not very soapy, mind you, but there you go.

And really, Paulina? You don't have enough to work on with just yourself?

  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
Link to comment

I was hoping they weren't gonna take Sarah back to her child-like behavior but here we are. And just when I was starting to actually like her again!

Although, I would like her being a petty little bitch and fucking with Zander actually. So, wait, let me hold my judgment until I see it lol.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, WendyCR72 said:

Either let them split like grown ups or reconcile like grown ups and throw Gwen into a landfill

Hahaha! That's perfect. New spoilers!

 

Monday - Xander and Sarah throw Gwen into a landfill.

Tuesday - Rachel and Kristen get attacked by a pack of wolves.

Wednesday - Paulina gets possessed by the devil, who immediately commits suicide after five minutes of listening to her.

Thursday - Rafe wanders out of town, nobody complains.

Friday - Jack becomes a zen monk and stops talking and gesturing altogther.

  • LOL 11
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Hahaha! That's perfect. New spoilers!

 

Monday - Xander and Sarah throw Gwen into a landfill.

Tuesday - Rachel and Kristen get attacked by a pack of wolves.

Wednesday - Paulina gets possessed by the devil, who immediately commits suicide after five minutes of listening to her.

Thursday - Rafe wanders out of town, nobody complains.

Friday - Jack becomes a zen monk and stops talking and gesturing altogther.

Those actually sound entertaining...😸

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

6 hours ago, Panopticon said:

Could Adrienne be for Kayla? They were very close during Adrienne’s original run in the 80s.

If that happens I wonder if they will discuss Justin lol..

  • LOL 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Monday, February 6:

 • Roman, John, and Steve plot their revenge on Orpheus.

Roman, John, and Steve plot their revenge on Orpheus....for getting his revenge on them. Really Ron? 🙄 Roman already killed his wife. John already "killed" him. He's currently in jail. Gee I can't wait to see what the Bengay gang come up with for their revenge. 🙄 Whatever it is, I'm sure it will squander the chemistry this group (well, George, Stephen, and Drake. Josh not so much) would have if they were actually given a decent storyline. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
Link to comment

2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

FB_IMG_1675393154939.jpg

Yep, this is just as I thought. Sarah "dishing" Xander's own "medicine", i.e. she sleeps with Rex after he slept with Gwen.

Riveting.

This is more Sweet Valley High than a bunch of alleged adults.

As for the rest, nothing against expanding Jada's [and, by extension, Marcus'] family, but if anything, I think this show has a glut of females and not enough guys to go around.

Probably by design since Ron can't write a simple romantic couple to save his sorry-assed life, hence the triangles and squares and whatever. Romance on this show is most definitely dead.

Sex is not romance.

These spoilers, overall, are meh to excruciating.

  • Like 7
Link to comment

I agree that there are more women than men. Why couldn’t Jada have a brother? The show could use a young, successful black man.

Rex, you are an adult and you know that Sarah doesn’t want you and may never really want a long term relationship with you. Why are you letting yourself be used?

Ho hum with the Alex and Allie and Chanel and Johnny quadrangle that intersects with Stephanie and Alex and Chad triangle. None of them are interesting on their own or hooked up. Steph should realize she is sort of kinda related to Chad and Alex. There really are few other options for her. Rafe or Eric, nope.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I agree that there are more women than men. Why couldn’t Jada have a brother? The show could use a young, successful black man.

Rex, you are an adult and you know that Sarah doesn’t want you and may never really want a long term relationship with you. Why are you letting yourself be used?

Ho hum with the Alex and Allie and Chanel and Johnny quadrangle that intersects with Stephanie and Alex and Chad triangle. None of them are interesting on their own or hooked up. Steph should realize she is sort of kinda related to Chad and Alex. There really are few other options for her. Rafe or Eric, nope.

Yeah, Stephanie and Eric are first cousins through Kayla/Roman, so no, indeed! And Rafe is just a void of where possibly interesting people go to die. Poor Jada.

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Link to comment

I'm kind of into Gwen and Xander taking over the Spectator and installing Leo as Lady Whistledown. I don't care about Jack anymore since he became a moron so he deserves to lose his paper. 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I'm kind of into Gwen and Xander taking over the Spectator and installing Leo as Lady Whistledown. I don't care about Jack anymore since he became a moron so he deserves to lose his paper. 

+1. I am super down for this.

I'm also interested in Talia.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I'm kind of into Gwen and Xander taking over the Spectator and installing Leo as Lady Whistledown. I don't care about Jack anymore since he became a moron so he deserves to lose his paper. 

He’s been a moron over Gwen. He certainly doesn’t deserve to lose his paper because he finally got tired of her endless crap. And he deserves to lose it for being a moron, but Gwen, Xander, and Leo deserve to have it for being - on top of morons - sociopaths and criminals? After everything Jack put up with from both Gwen and Xander that those degenerates actually think they deserve payback just proves what self-deluded wankers they are.

  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

He’s been a moron over Gwen. He certainly doesn’t deserve to lose his paper because he finally got tired of her endless crap. And he deserves to lose it for being a moron, but Gwen, Xander, and Leo deserve to have it for being - on top of morons - sociopaths and criminals? After everything Jack put up with from both Gwen and Xander that those degenerates actually think they deserve payback just proves what self-deluded wankers they are.

YES.

They are only taking it because Daddy won't let Gwennie continue to be a freeloading loser to protect another loser. Boo-fucking-hoo.

Jack has been useless, but the motivation to lose everything he ACTUALLY WORKED FOR - unlike these losers - is full of shit.

And the crap with Leo? UGH.

Can a comet hit The Spectator and take all 3 out?!

Ron SUCKS.

  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
Link to comment

I will say, though, this shitty spoiler has made me fantasize - because it won't happen with Ron's pet involved - that this incident brings out long-dormant ruthless Jack, and he goes to war with Gwennie and her cohorts and turns them to mulch as he gets HIS paper back.

Because 1980s-era Jack would make sure there was nothing left.

And if it ever happened here, I'd cheer. I'd throw Jack a freakin' ticker-tape parade!

  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
Link to comment

19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I agree that there are more women than men. Why couldn’t Jada have a brother? The show could use a young, successful black man.

Rex, you are an adult and you know that Sarah doesn’t want you and may never really want a long term relationship with you. Why are you letting yourself be used?

Ho hum with the Alex and Allie and Chanel and Johnny quadrangle that intersects with Stephanie and Alex and Chad triangle. None of them are interesting on their own or hooked up. Steph should realize she is sort of kinda related to Chad and Alex. There really are few other options for her. Rafe or Eric, nope.

They don't want to write those type of characters although I admit I am surprised how they never filled the void Eli left behind on this show. I mean Jada was obviously a Lani replacement. Kind of surprised they didn't do that with Eli.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Ironic that we've talked about Jack and The Spectator. Just found out at another board that Matt Ashford's real-life daughter, Grace, now works for the New York Times!

Kind of meta/ironic!

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I will say, though, this shitty spoiler has made me fantasize - because it won't happen with Ron's pet involved - that this incident brings out long-dormant ruthless Jack, and he goes to war with Gwennie and her cohorts and turns them to mulch as he gets HIS paper back.

Because 1980s-era Jack would make sure there was nothing left.

And if it ever happened here, I'd cheer. I'd throw Jack a freakin' ticker-tape parade!

That would be awesome, but we can't have that because it would require Jack to not prop all that is good and wonderful about Gwen. And we couldn't have Jennifer involved unless she was propping Jack propping the only one who matters - Gwen.

  • Sad 2
Link to comment

(edited)

"We demand to talk to your boss!"

😑

Really?

Show, the only person you could bring back that might make this embarrassing farce of a storyline somewhat redeemable is the sorely missed Stefano himself.

But you can't, Joe is gone, and nobody, not even Julie, is excited to see Nick Freaking Fallon.

Just stop.

Tell real stories. 

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, DisneyBoy said:

Tell real stories

Ron Carlivati is James E. Reilly, Jr. Just ENDLESS camp, bon mots, pop culture jokes, and unconnected moments disguised as coherent "stories".

He can't tell a real story with a beginning, middle, and end - with logical beats - to save his life.

And do not get me started on his fellow hack, Jamey Giddens.

  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, RedElf said:

The person who the ladies are going to encounter in "heaven" is Nick Fallon.

Blake Berris's name was in the credits after Friday's episode.  That gave it away to me that he's coming back.

1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Ron Carlivati is James E. Reilly, Jr. Just ENDLESS camp, bon mots, pop culture jokes, and unconnected moments disguised as coherent "stories".

He can't tell a real story with a beginning, middle, and end - with logical beats - to save his life.

I still like and respect him, and I still like what I'm seeing on the show, so . . . meh.  I don't really mind.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Ron Carlivati is James E. Reilly, Jr. Just ENDLESS camp, bon mots, pop culture jokes, and unconnected moments disguised as coherent "stories".

He can't tell a real story with a beginning, middle, and end - with logical beats - to save his life.

And do not get me started on his fellow hack, Jamey Giddens.

At least JER gave you  the viewer a satisfying ending to his stories.  Carrie slapping the taste out of Sami and revealing Will's paternity  was so satisfying on so many levels. I hated JER but that slap heard around the world was so awesome..

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, RedElf said:

The person who the ladies are going to encounter in "heaven" is Nick Fallon.

What a letdown. Little Peanut and I were at least hoping they'd break out the old devil suit from the closet. 

895full-days-of-our-lives-screenshot.jpg

But Nick Fallon--blah.

1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

"We demand to talk to your boss!"

😑

Really?

Show, the only person you could bring back that might make this embarrassing farce of a storyline somewhat redeemable is the sorely missed Stefano himself.

But you can't, Joe is gone, and nobody, not even Julie, is excited to see Nick Freaking Fallon.

Just stop.

Tell real stories. 

100% This!

  • LOL 2
Link to comment

Wow, that promo made me glad I don't have Peacock for so many reasons. And I'm a person who actively adored Nick Fallon in his original, pre-villain run: Nick/Chelsea is probably a top-five favorite couple of all time for me.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
(edited)
On 2/4/2023 at 12:21 AM, Pearson80 said:

At least JER gave you  the viewer a satisfying ending to his stories.  Carrie slapping the taste out of Sami and revealing Will's paternity  was so satisfying on so many levels. I hated JER but that slap heard around the world was so awesome..

Yes, but boring progression leading up to the payoffs.  Ron's kind of the opposite in that his progressions and lead-ups can be interesting, as well as the immediate payoff, but the payoff in the aftermath is often more boring.

10 hours ago, RedElf said:

A photo including the new actress who plays Jada's sister Talia.

So that's who she is!  I saw her in another picture on Facebook weeks ago and thought that she'd be a recast Lani.  So she's actually going to be Jade's sister.  Interesting.  She certainly looks like a beauty, too.

Edited by Elio Kukui
  • Like 5
Link to comment

4 minutes ago, Elio Kukui said:

So that's who she is!  I saw her in another picture on Facebook weeks ago and thought that she'd be a recast Lani.  So she's actually going to be Jade's sister.  Interesting.  She certainly looks like a beauty, too.

She apparently has an interesting back story, considering she's a doctor but she comes to work in the bakery.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Elio Kukui said:

Megan is my guess, though why, I don't know.  As far as I know, she isn't sick or dying.

I feel like it was part of the concoction that brought/brings Bo back to life? I don't know why I think that either though. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 2/4/2023 at 6:18 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Give me a Chanel/Xander friendship, dammit!

I just remembered they used to be married that MOC should've lasted a bit longer. Yes I think they should've made a friendship between the two like Jax/Alexis had on GH years ago after their MOC ended.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Spoilers for next week:

Monday, February 13

Alex hides when Chanel shows up to make up with Allie.

Wendy gets some advice about Johnny from Gabi.

Leo’s news leaves Sonny in shock.

Xander and Gwen battle Jack and Jennifer.

Tuesday, February 14

Stefan makes a move against E.J.

Things are awkward for Eric and Jada.

Chad and Stephanie spend Valentine’s Day together with his kids.

Gabi gets her hopes up after Stefan asks her to a romantic dinner.

Wednesday, February 15

Kayla reaches out to Steve from the Great Beyond.

After learning that Johnny and Wendy are back together, Tripp hides his feelings.

Gabi and Stefan’s night goes wrong.

Things are awkward for Eric, Sloan, E.J., and Nicole as they share Valentine’s dinner.

Thursday, February 16

Kate, Marlena, and Kayla make their case but are thrown a final curveball.

Roman, John, and Steve move ahead with their plan to kill Orpheus.

Sonny has a surprise for Will as he prepares to leave town.

Allie makes a choice that will change her life.

Friday, February 17

Marlena strikes a deal with the Devil.

Kate tries contacting Roman to prevent him from making a mistake.

Orpheus becomes suspicious of Lucas’s charade.

John and Steve move forward.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Elio Kukui said:

Sonny has a surprise for Will as he prepares to leave town.

Allie makes a choice that will change her life.

Probably that they're all leaving town, though I don't know where Allie will be going.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...