Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Checks what thread I'm in. Spoilers, good! Whew!

With that recent-ish tweet from Charlotte Ross hinting at a return as Eve, assuming it happens, that is where Steve-O/Harris would make the most sense, if we are stuck with him.

Oh, yeah. P.S. The Bo/Hope conclusion SUCKED. Why this show was against a happy ending mystifies me. But what we got was shitty.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Poor Eve lol.

The guy literally drove her to suicide as a teen by having sex with her as a bet.  Would be disgusting to revisit that. Also Charlotte acts circles around him

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

The guy literally drove her to suicide as a teen by having sex with her as a bet.  Would be disgusting to revisit that. Also Charlotte acts circles around him

They were teenagers. Characters have done worse as adults and been forgiven.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

They were teenagers. Characters have done worse as adults and been forgiven.

Yeah but I have a personal hatred for the actor. Conversely, Nick Corelli pushed Eve into prostitution at 15 but I loved the actor and loved them together despite that major ick factor 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Yeah but I have a personal hatred for the actor. Conversely, Nick Corelli pushed Eve into prostitution at 15 but I loved the actor and loved them together despite that major ick factor 

Okay. Not liking it if you don’t like the actor is one thing, but acting like it’s a disgusting idea full stop (which the post I responded to seemed to suggest) is another. I don’t like Burton much either, but objectively speaking, I’m not going to say that what Harris did is somehow worse than what this Corelli guy did.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Okay. Not liking it if you don’t like the actor is one thing, but acting like it’s a disgusting idea full stop (which the post I responded to seemed to suggest) is another. I don’t like Burton much either, but objectively speaking, I’m not going to say that what Harris did is somehow worse than what this Corelli guy did.

Of course it's not. But Harris tricked and manipulated Eve and she nearly died, so I'd think she wouldn't want to go there again. What Nick did was worse but the character got more time to show guilt while Harris was gone and done in a week. On paper yep Nick worse, but actor better so I'm biased to forgive him while hate Harris, especially since he's taking up time on screen again boring me

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Of course it's not. But Harris tricked and manipulated Eve and she nearly died, so I'd think she wouldn't want to go there again. What Nick did was worse but the character got more time to show guilt while Harris was gone and done in a week. On paper yep Nick worse, but actor better so I'm biased to forgive him while hate Harris, especially since he's taking up time on screen again boring me

I can’t speak to the actors since I don’t if I’ve ever seen the Corelli actor, but SBu used to be good along time ago. But, like I said, what happened between Eve and Harris was when they were very young. And it’s not like he set out to, or made Eve attempt suicide. Given she’s been through a lot worse since, and done some shady stuff herself, I don’t see why she couldn’t forgive him. Especially since Harris is already doing an apology tour for what he did to Hope and her family. I don’t like SBu and I have no affinity for Eve, so if he’s going to be on the show, I’d rather see him with someone I don’t care about.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I can’t speak to the actors since I don’t if I’ve ever seen the Corelli actor, but SBu used to be good along time ago. But, like I said, what happened between Eve and Harris was when they were very young. And it’s not like he set out to, or made Eve attempt suicide. Given she’s been through a lot worse since, and done some shady stuff herself, I don’t see why she couldn’t forgive him. Especially since Harris is already doing an apology tour for what he did to Hope and her family. I don’t like SBu and I have no affinity for Eve, so if he’s going to be on the show, I’d rather see him with someone I don’t care about.

If it's Kassie's Eve I will happily skip them. If it's Charlotte as Eve it would be a waste to pair her with him. 

I just feel like SB is playing Jason Morgan and I'm not interested in seeing that again 

• Like 3

I never watched OG Eve so if it's Kassie back again, I'm fine with that. Let her play something related to the character's earlier years and see how she does. People have always felt Kassie was playing something too detached from Eve. Maybe this will help bridge the gap.

Honestly, I'd prefer to see more of Eve and Theresa again. Or Eve and Shane (have we never seen them together since Kassie stepped in?)

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I never watched OG Eve so if it's Kassie back again, I'm fine with that. Let her play something related to the character's earlier years and see how she does. People have always felt Kassie was playing something too detached from Eve. Maybe this will help bridge the gap.

Honestly, I'd prefer to see more of Eve and Theresa again. Or Eve and Shane (have we never seen them together since Kassie stepped in?)

I don't think Shane has had any contact with Kassie as Eve. He did mention Paige in Beyond Salem

Original Eve was so different that it is almost impossible to imagine they are the same person. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Honestly I almost wish JJ was back because I wanted to see JJ/Eve with CR's Eve. Their affair was one of the better storylines for both characters which doesn't say much but still..

17 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I don't think Shane has had any contact with Kassie as Eve. He did mention Paige in Beyond Salem

Original Eve was so different that it is almost impossible to imagine they are the same person. 

Nope never interacted with her Kim did though with Paige and Eve.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Monday, May 8, 2023

Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Tripp urges Wendy to stay in Seattle with him. 
Johnny opens up to Chanel, worried Wendy has chosen Tripp.

Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Sloan defends herself against Paulina's newest accusation.
Talia tries to convince Chanel she’s truly interested in her.

Thursday, May 11, 2023
Eric expresses concern for Nicole when he overhears her call with the hospital.

Friday, May 12, 2023
Maggie comforts Roman, who’s worried about Bo and Kate.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Yeah it's pretty bogus. I had to tell someone who watches the show but doesn't follow the news that Bope were done, and they said, "the way it was going, I figured we had two or three more weeks of them!" Same.

I like that they're celebrating Deidre's anniversary with the show. Just please, John, not another dinner in the Square. Or strawberries. Slap together a new set.

Who is Yuri? Zhivago?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)

IF she was a decent, honest person, I could maybe get behind her. But, she has never learned from ALL of her past mistakes, so I don't expect her to be honest this time. I suspect that somehow EJ will find out (since they are talking about it in his home) and think it's his and she will go along with it, while staring longingly at Eric and secretly sobbing. IF she makes it to delivery, of course, it will be Eric's. 

ETA - she is not a teenager - she is OLD enough to deal with her own consequences. Plus, if the baby is Eric's, she will have to worry that the drug will hurt the baby. Actually, she should worry anyway.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Like 6

Monday, May 15

• After Alex is fired, Stephanie tries to comfort him.

• Shooting Bo has left Shawn full of guilt.

• Chad, Steve, and Harris try to rescue Kate.

• Roman gets a nice surprise.

Tuesday, May 16

• Kristen pushes Megan about her plot to free them.

• A new DiMera is revealed 

• Brady talks to John and Marlena about Chloe.

• Xander shares his vulnerability with Chloe.

Wednesday, May 17

• Eric is curious about Sloan’s brother.

• Nicole talks to Anna about her pregnancy.

• Rafe and Jada’s suspicions of Colin grow.

• Talia tells Colin she wants to back out of their plan.

Thursday, May 18

• Sloan discovers Nicole's secret!

• Chanel and Talia get closer.

• Rafe and Jada figure out something about Colin.

• Paulina and Abe are in danger.

Friday, May 19

• Colin takes a hostage.

• Talia confesses to Chanel.

• Jada and Rafe interrogate Sloan about Colin.

• Stefan proposes to Gabi.

Extra Spoilers

• Stephanie tries to save Alex’s job.

• Harris comes to Steve’s aid.

• Sloan talks to Eric about Colin.

• Abe stands by Rafe. 

• Useful 3
21 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

After Alex is fired, Stephanie tries to comfort him.

With scorpions?

22 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Shooting Bo has left Shawn full of guilt.

Poor Shawn hasn't looked "full" in years...

25 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

A new DiMera is revealed 

Please be EJ in a wig...

• LOL 4

Normally I would be against Nicole being pregnant but I think this could have legit drama for a change and this Eric/Nicole/EJ/Sloan quad looks promising on paper. Problem is Ron is writing it so it be fucked up somewhere down the line.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, tribeca said:

Maybe Nicole will have twins 

Just what we need, another Allie/Johnny set of twins. 

Didn't she just sleep with Eric like two days ago?

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Normally I would be against Nicole being pregnant but I think this could have legit drama for a change and this Eric/Nicole/EJ/Sloan quad looks promising on paper. Problem is Ron is writing it so it be fucked up somewhere down the line.

Given that she is in her mid 40s, she does face complications like various birth defects, a child with lifelong health issues, etc. 

• Like 3
On 3/31/2023 at 10:20 AM, FnkyChkn34 said:

Sorry, disagree.  She's horrid.  

I wish Paulina and Chanel would offer to send Sloane and Collin to a shrink (NOT Marlana), as I can't stand their constant whining about Chanel taking their mother from them. Despite all the facts. They really need to stop these obsessive story lines, including Megan/Bo, Kristen/Brady. The writers seem to find it impossible to write a story about women that doesn't diminish them in some way. They made Paulina a buffoon, Sloane a sexual predator, and on and on. It's gotten to the point where I question keeping up my Peacock Subscription, as most of DOOL is pathetically yawn city.

• Like 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, Retired at last said:

ETA - she is not a teenager - she is OLD enough to deal with her own consequences. Plus, if the baby is Eric's, she will have to worry that the drug will hurt the baby. Actually, she should worry anyway.

The reason Eric dumped her was because she told Jada how much of a struggle it was to be a single mother to Holly and all the downside to being pregnant because she was a jealous cow. 

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Given that she is in her mid 40s, she does face complications like various birth defects, a child with lifelong health issues, etc. 

Forget her age, she has been told that she cannot carry a baby to term. Nicole goes PSYCHO when she gets pregnant and loses the child. First time, miscarriage, she buys a baby from a teenager and then switches babies minutes after Sami gave birth to Sydney. Second time, stillbirth, she engineers a fight with Jennifer so it seems that Jennifer pushed her off the stairs and caused the death of her baby. Third time (okay she didn't give birth to Holly), but when she lost custody to Chloe, she assaulted Chloe and kidnapped Holly and went on the run with dumb Brady and Tate.

Nicole doesn't need any more pregnancies. 

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, salvame said:

Didn't she just sleep with Eric like two days ago?

It's not like time is all that linear on this show. They can be celebrating Thanksgiving one day, and it's Christmas the next. We don't know how long it's been that they slept together unless they specify it.

14 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Nicole has a kid we don't see already, she doesn't need another one especially considering her history. 

It's not like Nicole is the only one with a vanishing kid. Unless the show needs a kid for a storyline, like this one with Rachel, most people's kids are background fodder, mostly heard about and not seen. 

• Like 5

I hate that. Good young actors would round out the cast and provide a different perspective.

And maybe remind the writers that having their 45-55 year old parents still bed-hopping like 20-somethings is kinda gross.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
12 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

It's not like time is all that linear on this show. They can be celebrating Thanksgiving one day, and it's Christmas the next. We don't know how long it's been that they slept together unless they specify it.

I feel like someone said it's been nearly a month since the biscuit incident?  But I don't know how that can be true, so maybe I made it up...

• Like 2
On 5/6/2023 at 10:34 AM, FnkyChkn34 said:

I feel like someone said it's been nearly a month since the biscuit incident?  But I don't know how that can be true, so maybe I made it up...

At one time, each week of shows represented approximately a day, but I don't know if that is true anymore. Since wardrobe and exterior shots are all over the map, it's difficult to put a time stamp on anything. 

On 5/5/2023 at 9:41 PM, nilyank said:

Forget her age, she has been told that she cannot carry a baby to term. Nicole goes PSYCHO when she gets pregnant and loses the child. First time, miscarriage, she buys a baby from a teenager and then switches babies minutes after Sami gave birth to Sydney. Second time, stillbirth, she engineers a fight with Jennifer so it seems that Jennifer pushed her off the stairs and caused the death of her baby. Third time (okay she didn't give birth to Holly), but when she lost custody to Chloe, she assaulted Chloe and kidnapped Holly and went on the run with dumb Brady and Tate.

Nicole doesn't need any more pregnancies. 

Chloe was the surrogate, and kept it a secret from Nicole after Daniel died and Nic took up with Deimos. There was a big custody battle, but eventually, Nic got custody of her daughter Holly (by the Sainted Dr Dan). But you are right - she doesn't need anymore pregnancies. With a little luck, perhaps it will end up not being viable. I've already started speculating it's ectopic, what with all the cramping and her age. And there ya go - Tate is another invisible child. When was the last time we actually saw him?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, salvame said:

Chloe was the surrogate, and kept it a secret from Nicole after Daniel died and Nic took up with Deimos. There was a big custody battle, but eventually, Nic got custody of her daughter Holly (by the Sainted Dr Dan).

Apparently Holly must live in the DiMeara tunnels or possibly has already been shipped off to boarding school.  They don't even mention her in passing anymore - as in Nicole goes to the hospital and can't even be bothered to ask Gabi to make sure Holly is OK.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, salvame said:

At one time, each week of shows represented approximately a day, but I don't know if that is true anymore. Since wardrobe and exterior shots are all over the map, it's difficult to put a time stamp on anything. 

Actually, in thinking about it further, I think Kayla said that she was with Bo for about a month.  Like Kate had been "dead" for a month?  I think that's the storyline someone tried to put a timeline on...

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
27 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Actually, in thinking about it further, I think Kayla said that she was with Bo for about a month.  Like Kate had been "dead" for a month?  I think that's the storyline someone tried to put a timeline on...

Ok thanks - that helps make sense of this a bit.

Also...they're cookies, right? I mean...

• Like 2

The biscuit thing happened long after Kayla was kidnapped by Bo though, didn't it?

They can do anything they want though so if they want to do a WTD? with Nicole then they'll just pretend it was awhile ago that they had sex.

• Like 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Also...they're cookies, right? I mean...

You mean the biscuits?  Not cookies, they called them "breakfast biscuits" and they looked just like baking powder biscuits to me.

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

Talia is a good person? Morals and values. LOL  

Wonder who Dimitri has?

I've seen guesses that Megan has a kid. Probably Bo's from that abortion she had 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2