Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Who wrote those spoilers?! Someone in first grade learning to write sentences for the first time? Yikes.

That being said, at least it sounds like there is movement coming for some stories. Now, is the movement going to make SENSE? Meh.

I do think the couple "calling it quits" is Xander/Chloe, based on the stuff here. Just a guess.

ETA: I forgot about Rex/Sarah. To be fair, Rex is such a nonentity, that is easy to do. So, I amend my guess to EITHER Xander/Chloe or Rex/Sarah.

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I can see it being due to character.  Victor wouldn't want her there, he'd roll in his grave. 

She doesn’t necessarily need to be at the funeral. I agree that she wouldn’t want to be there even if she feels for Brady. However a scene with all his ex-wives together lamenting what it was like being married to Victor at the Brady Pub could be fun to watch. 

I think that’s a missed opportunity 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 9
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

She doesn’t necessarily need to be at the funeral. I agree that she wouldn’t want to be there even if she feels for Brady. However a scene with all his ex-wives together lamenting what it was like being married to Victor at the Brady Pub could be fun to watch. 

I think that’s a missed opportunity 

Technically we got that seen several years ago with Carly, Nicole, Vivian and Kate. This was before Maggie married Victor, but I can't see her bemoaning her time married to Victor. She seemed to like it regardless of the headaches.

• Like 5

It's so painfully obvious that they are setting up a Brady/Theresa reunion, but it will be with Emily O/Gwen and I don't like it. Or Alex and Gwemily. So, yeah, maybe Kristen will be the way out of town for Gwen. Which also means that they will figure out the stupid marriage for hire plot soon.

What will Theresa discover? That she looks different? When is all that supposed to happen?

Edited by Retired at last
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

It's so painfully obvious that they are setting up a Brady/Theresa reunion, but it will be with Emily O/Gwen and I don't like it. Or Alex and Gwemily. So, yeah, maybe Kristen will be the way out of town for Gwen. Which also means that they will figure out the stupid marriage for hire plot soon.

What will Theresa discover? That she looks different? When is all that supposed to happen?

As soon as Emily starts wearing a blonde wig, apparently.

It is all so, so, SO stupid that I'm glad Jen L will have nothing at all to do with it, because apparently TIIC want RSW and EOB to just switch roles and play everybody. They're THAT good you guys!

Will Theresa have a sudden British accent? Maybe.

Will I skip all her scenes? Definitely.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I actually feel bad for EOB it doesn't sound like she was too happy about being taken out of her current story to play a recast character.I mean I imagine she was looking forward to playing the drama and betrayal of finding out about Leo and Dimitri not to mention getting revenge.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

To me, it's not so much the fact that they are making a recast that I don't think will be good, it is the fact that they are totally screwing up Theresa's characteristics to write her into a desperate for Brady scenario that makes NO sense after all this time. And they are just doing that to set up a new "Theresa/Brady" pairing, which means that Sarah and Xander will recouple, Rex will leave, Chloe will leave, and maybe they will bring in a new Tater.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

I actually feel bad for EOB it doesn't sound like she was too happy about being taken out of her current story to play a recast character.

Where did EOB talk about this situation?

2 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

I hope Emily rocks the role. I can’t stand Jen Lilley, so I’m glad she won’t be around for long.

This. Jen Lilley really lost me but I do like Theresa and I like EOB so I'm excited to see how this goes.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Where did EOB talk about this situation?

This. Jen Lilley really lost me but I do like Theresa and I like EOB so I'm excited to see how this goes.

Jen L mentioned it in her interview obviously without mentioning any names.

• Useful 2
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She said EOB wasn't happy about replacing her?

I mean she couldn't say any names but she said when she found out who it was she went to talk to her she said that she didn't want to play thersea but who knows what really happened.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

I actually feel bad for EOB it doesn't sound like she was too happy about being taken out of her current story to play a recast character.I mean I imagine she was looking forward to playing the drama and betrayal of finding out about Leo and Dimitri not to mention getting revenge.

Are they going to write out Dimitri as well? Something tells me this was all very abrupt. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Emily did an awesome American accent playing Gwen's mom in flashbacks. Her real accent is not nearly as 'plummy' as Gwen's

I always felt like she was exaggerating her accent. 

• Like 2

Monday, September 25

Maggie and Justin are shocked by what they find in Victor’s will.

Vivian pressures Alex.

Things are tense between Xander and Sarah.

Chloe learns something startling.

Kate lays into Vivian.

▪️ Tuesday, September 26

Chloe has a major choice to make.

Sarah is conflicted about the future wedding.

Something else leaves Maggie and Justin in shock.

Alex is stunned by what he learns.

▪️ Wednesday, September 27

Ava and Harris are found by Rafe and Jada.

Rex and Sarah’s wedding kicks off.

Tripp leaves Wendy stunned.

Chloe probes Philip about his feelings.

▪️ Thursday, September 28

After he’s moved in with Sloan, Eric has company.

Melinda fights to salvage her job.

Sloan gets Melinda on her side.

Ava and Harris inch closer to finding Susan.

▪️ Friday, September 29

Alex and Sonny have to deal with what Victor’s will says.

Vivian gets the news about Victor’s will.

Someone is scheming for revenge.

Marlena wastes no time telling Eric what she thinks of his new living arrangement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
17 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Vivian pressures Alex.

...to eat carbs?

17 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Chloe learns something startling.

That she has a son named Parker?

18 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Alex is stunned by what he learns.

Alex...learns? Now, I'm stunned!

18 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Chloe probes Philip about his feelings.

Guess he is still around.

20 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Alex and Sonny have to deal with what Victor’s will says.

And so is Sonny!

• LOL 9

Why is Sarah marrying Rex? She doesn't love him and she doesn't need to marry him to convince Xander he's the father 

Marlena is an awful mother to anybody not named Benalex 

I can't see Chloe keeping the truth about Victoria from Xander. On the other hand she lied about the parentage of both her own pregnancies if I recall correctly 

Don't care about the will story really. Can't see being around long term. Where is Ivan?

Did the Gwen Leo Dmitri crap just fizzle out? Or did the writers forget about them like I'm trying to?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I can't see Chloe keeping the truth about Victoria from Xander. On the other hand she lied about the parentage of both her own pregnancies if I recall correctly 

Chloe didn't lie about Parker's paternity. She had no idea Caroline Brady attempted to switch paternity results. She thought Daniel was the father. (At the time it was believed to be Philip before the retcon.)

The Holly storyline was a mess that was obviously changed a lot behind the scenes. However, once Chloe discovered that she had forgotten that she was inseminated with Daniel and Nicole's embryo, she actually attempted several times to tell Nicole. However often Deimos would interrupt, and once Chloe had a stroke while attempting to tell Nicole. Chloe finally did admit to Nicole Holly was her child.

However, unlike Sarah, Chloe was actually shunned and a town pariah for several months after this storyline. People would literally randomly verbally accost her for her actions. (I find this funny in hindsight since Chloe's reasoning was Deimos was evil and would harm Holly. Nicole ended up killing Deimos, so Nicole eventually proved Chloe right.) However, we know absolutely no one will hold Sarah's feet to the fire for her second paternity lie.

I despise Sarah

• Like 6

I think that story is being wrapped up next week or soon since EOB is going to be a recast thersea.However I notice that some stories get put on the back burn for a couple weeks while they play other stories.I personally don't feel like the Nicole and Eric and Sloan story is getting much airtime right now which I'm sure there airtime will speed up soon.

Right now the big stories are Victoria paternity and victors will and the whole Ava and Harris going on the run with a side of belle and shawn.

Edited by Harmony233
I forgot to add something
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Why is Sarah marrying Rex? She doesn't love him and she doesn't need to marry him to convince Xander he's the father 

Don't care about the will story really. Can't see being around long term. Where is Ivan?

Did the Gwen Leo Dmitri crap just fizzle out? Or did the writers forget about them like I'm trying to?

Chloe lied about Holly but Parker she cheated on Daniel with Phillip but that's the only lie involved(honestly that whole storyline was pointless in the end)

The other problem with the Sarah/Rex story is that this is 2023 you don't need to be married to be parents to a child. Soaps being stuck behind the times is a large part of their demise.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

😲  😆  👏👏👏👏

2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Y'all are VICIOUS today and I'm living for it! 😄

Yeah, we're presently in a lucky patch where the A List characters are getting screentime for a few episodes in a row.

Enjoy it while it lasts. We'll be back to neverending Gwen/Leo/Paulina/Rafe hell soon enough.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

once Chloe had a stroke while attempting to tell Nicole.

Whaaaa....?? Naw, naw, naw...I was watching during this period, you just making this up. She was pregnant and had a stroke?! 🤣🤣🤣

...also....who's Holly? 🤔

1 hour ago, Harmony233 said:

EOB is going to be a recast thersea.

Excuse me, just a sec, pardon me, I'll be right back in a...

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• LOL 5

Marlena’s son is pushing 50. He can do whatever he likes in terms of relationships. She can be polite, suck it up, and wish him well. His lesson to learn. No one can take away another person’s lesson - well, you can, but they will just get a replacement.

Why get married, Sarah? You do not need the income to support the baby, you are a well off doctor and you can draw up a custody agreement to raise the baby. And oh yeah, be a big girl and tell the real father about his little girl.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

The Sarah marrying Rex is baffling. Xander has already bought the lie that he is not the father. She has told Rex she doesn't feel that way about him and is only marrying him to trick Xander. So why bother now? And yeah just tell the father before we get the usual trope of Victoria needing Xander's rare blood type on the day of his wedding

I thought Chloe was lying to Dan throughout her pregnancy about the paternity but maybe she was just hiding sleeping with Phillip? Maybe she will in fact do the right thing and tell Xander about the baby. So far they have had one of the few adult relationships on this show of late

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 3

Rachel is younger than Holly by a few years. Tate is the eldest of the bunch.

Since I hate the direction this is going in, I really hoped EOB as Theresa would like a bit like all the Vivian recasts - brief and swept under the rug soon after.

If they're bringing in Tate now, I doubt that will happen. Ugh. This is turning into a long-haul storyline :(

I dread what poor Tater Tot and Holly will be put through. (flashes back to Ciara and Chase)

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 5