Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)
17 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

On to today's show which I'll put here because it involves spoilers---so there was no Xander and Chanel after yesterday?  And it doesn't sound like they're on tomorrow either based on episode descriptions.  So are they just going to be randomly married on Monday's show with very little in between? 

This doesn't really bother me. We saw metaphorical cha-ching sounds go off in her brain when she saw that Xander was CEO of Titan and that she was probably having IDEAS. I'm sure their next episode will start with Xander waking up and flashbacks to how Chanel accomplished getting married with a blitzed out Xander.

2 hours ago, RedElf said:

She cheated on Chad with Stefan.

That wasn't cheating, that was rape.

Given how much I hate Ben and Ben/Ciara, I will find it absolutely hilarious if what Ben does causes some setback for Ciara and that's what causes her to leave canvas again. What an impatient idiot!

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 6

Marlena is back to hypnotism. 
What is so wrong with getting a job geez 

chanel marrying a guy she thinks has money she met drinking on a park bench who lives in a dinky hotel room. Not a great idea 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, RedElf said:

She made Carrie and Austin think that he cheated on Carrie with him (Abby drugged him and told him they had slept together).

She made Chad and Cameron compete for her virginity.

She had sex with EJ in the gym shower while Sami was on the other side of the curtain (and then used Johnny to make cookies so she could be close to EJ).

She cheated on Chad with Stefan.

1. Abby didn't drug him Austin was drunk and passed out. Abby let him think they slept together afterwards. Sami OTOH was the only chick that drugged and raped Austin who really is the ultimate nice guy loser. It sucks he isn't allowed to hate either woman...

2. I don't recall the virginity part but she did string both guys along but Chad lied about a brain tumor and Abby found that out after she slept with him. I think that's worse than what Abby did.

3. She didn't cheat on Chad with Stefan she was raped. 

Abby did however hook up with EJ while engaged and tried to snag Austin but failed. She did however cheat on Ben with Chad which I'm surprised isn't on your list since that's rather significant considering..

• Love 3
(edited)

The amount of hate Theo is getting on Twitter is unreal. You would think he was a serial killer or something.

Ahem.  Speaking of, I so love that Ben is proving that deep down he's still cray cray. And a selfish dick.

This Chanel/ Xander thing I find myself intrigued with. Still very bitter though about the abrupt Xarah ending though.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 4

Ciara was a rape victim. This with Theo while she has no memory to soundly consent this is kind of icky wrong.

Hopefully Chanel is lying, where is the Salem 24-7 chapel? It's not Vegas.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Ciara was a rape victim. This with Theo while she has no memory to soundly consent this is kind of icky wrong.

I don't think they're going to sleep together, and even if they did, this isn't anything close to rape. Otherwise Paul was raping Will the entire time they were together. Having some memory loss doesn't mean you're mentally deficient and can't consent to sex. Ciara knows she has memory loss, she knows some of what happened in her life during that period of time. If she chose to sleep with someone, she has enough information to make an informed decision.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I don't think they're going to sleep together, and even if they did, this isn't anything close to rape. Otherwise Paul was raping Will the entire time they were together. Having some memory loss doesn't mean you're mentally deficient and can't consent to sex. Ciara knows she has memory loss, she knows some of what happened in her life during that period of time. If she chose to sleep with someone, she has enough information to make an informed decision.

Well some do think that about Paul/Will as Paul knew who Will was pre amnesia and slept with him back then. He also knew Will/Sonny were married etc its really surprising Paul got a pass for that tbh.  I think the problem is that the consent issue is blurred if one of the people is well aware of the history of the amnesiac and plays along. Sure Ciara may not want Ben because she doesn't remember him but Theo has known her his entire life and has a memory of this. Why would he put himself in this position if he knew she was going to one day remember and possibly hate him for taking advantage? If Ciara's memory was to never return ala Jason Morgan on GH I think it would be viewed a lot differently but we know she'll get her memory back. Jack/Eve bothered me for this reason as Eve knew Jack wasn't himself yet they didn't act like that was squicky either.

I think this is all set up to make Theo the bad guy here because I find it hard to believe they would let a character like him win here and well this is the same show that thought Eve wasn't justified in making Ben suffer for killing her daughter.

12 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well some do think that about Paul/Will as Paul knew who Will was pre amnesia and slept with him back then. He also knew Will/Sonny were married etc its really surprising Paul got a pass for that tbh.  I think the problem is that the consent issue is blurred if one of the people is well aware of the history of the amnesiac and plays along. Sure Ciara may not want Ben because she doesn't remember him but Theo has known her his entire life and has a memory of this. Why would he put himself in this position if he knew she was going to one day remember and possibly hate him for taking advantage? If Ciara's memory was to never return ala Jason Morgan on GH I think it would be viewed a lot differently but we know she'll get her memory back. Jack/Eve bothered me for this reason as Eve knew Jack wasn't himself yet they didn't act like that was squicky either.

I think this is all set up to make Theo the bad guy here because I find it hard to believe they would let a character like him win here and well this is the same show that thought Eve wasn't justified in making Ben suffer for killing her daughter.

I HATED the Will/Paul pairing, but didn't find it squicky for that reason. I thought it was squicky given the levels of swapping involved in that triangle, but Paul didn't take advantage of Will. I think that's why he got a pass - that and a lot of people thought they had chemistry. Will knew about his memory loss, knew about his marriage to Sonny, and - I think - knew about his history with Paul. There was no manipulation and Will had full agency to make his own choices. Jack/Eve was different - and I'm fairly sure Eve's actions were played as at least being somewhat problematic. I think that was because unlike Will/Paul, and Theo/Ciara so far, Eve purposefully used Jack and desperately tried to keep him from remembering his old life.

I agree that Theo is setting himself to purposefully - potentially - be hurt, but he's not taking advantage of Ciara - for that he'd have to purposefully be lying to her or trying to keep information from her. Like Will, Ciara knows she has amnesia and knows she's married. She's made one attempt to get her memory back, but right now doesn't want to know more. We the soap audience know she'll get her memory back - but even that's slightly debateable on when or if, since VK isn't sticking around long-term - but the characters don't know that for sure (otherwise Ben wouldn't be the one actually violating her will by drugging her.)

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

If she chose to sleep with someone, she has enough information to make an informed decision.

Exactly. This is a kiss we are seeing. Just a kiss...that Ciara is the one doing it. But you know what she cant consent to? Being jabbed with a strange drug while she's sleeping.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I HATED the Will/Paul pairing, but didn't find it squicky for that reason. I thought it was squicky given the levels of swapping involved in that triangle, but Paul didn't take advantage of Will. I think that's why he got a pass - that and a lot of people thought they had chemistry. Will knew about his memory loss, knew about his marriage to Sonny, and - I think - knew about his history with Paul. There was no manipulation and Will had full agency to make his own choices. Jack/Eve was different - and I'm fairly sure Eve's actions were played as at least being somewhat problematic. I think that was because unlike Will/Paul, and Theo/Ciara so far, Eve purposefully used Jack and desperately tried to keep him from remembering his old life.

If anything Will was the one pursuing Paul who was still heartbroken that Sonny dumped him when Will returned from the dead. Until Paul started to fall for Will, it was getting downright cringeworthy as Will kept running into Paul who always acted polite to Will's flirting.

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I'm fairly sure Eve's actions were played as at least being somewhat problematic. I think that was because unlike Will/Paul, and Theo/Ciara so far, Eve purposefully used Jack and desperately tried to keep him from remembering his old life.

She actively lied to Jack about his old life and took active steps to make sure he wouldn't remember it. 

Theo isn't doing that.  Ciara knows the gaps in her life.  She knows she and Theo weren't together during her last memory.  Her last memories were with Tripp. 

Is he setting himself to get hurt?  Probably but that's not the same thing as taking advantage of her when things start to escalate with them.

58 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

f Ciara's memory was to never return ala Jason Morgan on GH I think it would be viewed a lot differently but we know she'll get her memory back.

But Theo doesn't know that. 

• Love 4

I don't see that baby lasting, they'll probably be an accident Abby is blamed for.

he's not taking advantage of Ciara - for that he'd have to purposefully be lying to her or trying to keep information from her. Like Will, Ciara knows she has amnesia and knows she's married. She's made one attempt to get her memory back, but right now doesn't want to know more.

We've already seen that he doesn't want her to get her memory back, that he didn't want her doing the session with Marlena. Claire's already onto it.  Ciara's already getting flashes and remembering some things.

Theo encouraging anything with her is wrong and it's taking advantage with her not in her right mind, she's not even out of the hospital, she's been there for like 2 days. He should be wanting her to at least try but instead he doesn't want that, he knows she was a happily married in love person.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Speaking of, I so love that Ben is proving that deep down he's still cray cray. And a selfish dick.

I would love it if I thought the show was portraying that but nah they think this just shows how much Ben loves Ciara. Which lol.

15 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

#Thiara?  Theo and Ciara have a couples name? 

That's kinda cute!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would love it if I thought the show was portraying that but nah they think this just shows how much Ben loves Ciara. Which lol.

He is just proving to me that he is still an unstable psycho, but I might be biased

Glad no Xander and Chanel name yet. I am still hoping this is just an interim plot until they bring back Sarah.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Artsda said:

We've already seen that he doesn't want her to get her memory back, that he didn't want her doing the session with Marlena. Claire's already onto it.  Ciara's already getting flashes and remembering some things.

Theo encouraging anything with her is wrong and it's taking advantage with her not in her right mind, she's not even out of the hospital, she's been there for like 2 days. He should be wanting her to at least try but instead he doesn't want that, he knows she was a happily married in love person.

He's allowed to have complicated feelings. No, he's not gung-ho about her getting her memories back, but he didn't try to stop her from doing it. It doesn't matter whether he does or doesn't want her to get her memories back. Whether she wants her memories back is up to Ciara. She has all the information she needs to make an informed decision. No one can force her to get her memories back or love Ben again. Again, she's not "not in her right mind" she simply doesn't remember a few years of her life. She remembers 90% of it and has the capability to decide what she wants, and who she wants. 

• Love 3

It would be funny if Chanel married Xander for his family wealth and bougie job title and then after realized he didn’t have either. But she comes into a previously unknown trust or inheritance and then he gets half . Then she had to scheme to end the marriage without him knowing or get it back from him or some shit. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

It would be funny if Chanel married Xander for his family wealth and bougie job title and then after realized he didn’t have either. But she comes into a previously unknown trust or inheritance and then he gets half . Then she had to scheme to end the marriage without him knowing or get it back from him or some shit. 

That's too creative and original for Ron.

• Love 6

I hope this Lucas/Chloe thing doesn't go anywhere I didn't mind them as friends but they have zero chemistry otherwise.

I don't get why Kristen would care about Jake/Kate but at least if these three share scenes together I can consolidate my FF material.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I hope this Lucas/Chloe thing doesn't go anywhere I didn't mind them as friends but they have zero chemistry otherwise.

I don't get why Kristen would care about Jake/Kate but at least if these three share scenes together I can consolidate my FF material.

Kristen is just so nasty and irrelevant.  Ron has really made her time on the show a pitiful waste of time.  Eileen dodged a bullet not even she can save this piece of shit.  Ron should be fired yesterday..

Word on Lucas/Chloe, why Ron? why? I doubt the idiot even knows at this point where he is going with his plots.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Either Kristen tries to break up Jake/Kate or Vivian exposes her to everyone.

• Useful 3

The Kristen stuff is stupid. Why doesn't she tell Brady that she switched places so that they both can leave town with Rachel. They went off the grid before and can do it again. She could even drop a call after they leave Salem that Susan is in prison and not her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Oh that makes way more sense I forgot about that.  I wish Vivian would just kill Kate and save us all tbh

Kill Kate and Kristen, and Viv can have the key to Salem, at this point! Kristen is USELESS. She should be pushing up daisies forever. (The last word added as this is Days, where few stay dead.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

By the way, Chloe/Lucas was painful in Round #1. We have to endure another round because of fucking Kristen again? Another reason to hate her, as if I needed one. Sometimes, Ron, you CAN let characters GO.

• Love 2

The whole Kristen spoiler makes zero sense and I think Sami/Sami&Lucas are going to be stupid to go along with it. 

Before their bonkfest, their conversation involved talking about what manner of terrors Kristen put EJ through so why in the hell are they worried EJ would believe Kristen that they slept together?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

By the way, Chloe/Lucas was painful in Round #1. We have to endure another round because of fucking Kristen again? Another reason to hate her, as if I needed one. Sometimes, Ron, you CAN let characters GO.

This would be Round 3. Meanwhile Philip is no where near this story but I don't mind him spending time with Gabi.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

This would be Round 3. Meanwhile Philip is no where near this story but I don't mind him spending time with Gabi.

9 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I actually didn't mind Round 1 as the show made it obvious from the get go that they were a doomed couple. At the time, I thought it was refreshing to see Days not paint a couple as true love forever. Round 2 also barely got any screen time, and I did like the break up. I thought it was shockingly touching.

In theory, I'm okay with Sami/Lucas/Brad/Chloe interacting. All four have a lot of history with each other, and they've never actually had a storyline that incorporated them together. I just do not have faith in the product we're going to get.

I'm also terrified of the Charlie killer reveal. I honestly don't care who it is, but I really really don't want it to be Jan. I just think she's a great character with a great actress, and I'll hate for Ron to make her the next Kristen Dimera.

• Love 3

I am so pumped for this Xander/Chanel stuff. I'm kinda bummed though because it seems clear to me they're just a throwaway plot point that will get very little screentime and then been thrown away easily. But oh well, I'll enjoy it while I can.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am so pumped for this Xander/Chanel stuff. I'm kinda bummed though because it seems clear to me they're just a throwaway plot point that will get very little screentime and then been thrown away easily. But oh well, I'll enjoy it while I can.

If she were a stronger actress maybe.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Kill Kate and Kristen, and Viv can have the key to Salem, at this point! Kristen is USELESS. She should be pushing up daisies forever. (The last word added as this is Days, where few stay dead.)

Well yes that would be an added bonus maybe they can share a coffin and be buried alive together this time.

Edited by CanaryFan98
Update
  • Love 1

For some reason I couldn't edit my original post. I also wanted to say that its obvious the show wants to keep Kristen where they want her to do bad things and yet make her a viable character in a pairing with Brady.

The problem is it doesn't work given how far gone she is written. If you give a villain everything they want you take away their purpose.  They should've had Brady dump her ages ago and never looked back which was the case years ago but she still pops in as a villain.

Or you should've let her stay dead. I'm so glad Eileen never came back to this show. When Days inevitably ends I can forget this part of Kristen's history rather easily.

• Love 2

I see nothing to tempt me to watch regularly again. 

This show has no cohesion anymore. There's no integrity to the characters. Its just...sad.

12 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Kristen is just so nasty and irrelevant.  Ron has really made her time on the show a pitiful waste of time.  Eileen dodged a bullet not even she can save this piece of shit. 

Been saying that for years now...but its so nice to hear it from someone else. Eileen was wise to stay away. Poor Kristen. This character used to be great.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think I am too but I fear I'm more excited about the idea of them than I'll be with the execution of them.

• Love 1

So

Lucas is blackmailed to sleep with a beautiful women ?   Wish Kristin would black mail me lol

maybe Lucas will confide in Chloe about Kristin and they can turn the tables.  

• Useful 1
30 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I think I am too but I fear I'm more excited about the idea of them than I'll be with the execution of them.

So true. Ron has such a knack for taking something that should be made for me and ruining it in some way lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

So true. Ron has such a knack for taking something that should be made for me and ruining it in some way lol.

Ha. True that. I also think Precious Way is a work in progress.   She's pretty.  She's energetic. She has charisma.  But she's new. So I think she has a lot of potential but this probably only works if she gets there sooner rather than later.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 3

I think Kristen should get pancreatic cancer like Isabella and die fast and permanently. Will be sad for Brady who can talk about his mother with John on the 30th anniversary of her death. Also permanent death. Do not pass go Kristen, do not collect $200... just DIE. 

But tell Brady where Sarah is on your deathbed please 

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I think Kristen should get pancreatic cancer like Isabella and die fast and permanently. Will be sad for Brady who can talk about his mother with John on the 30th anniversary of her death. 

Brady is only 30?

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Brady is only 30?

Well, technically he should been 29. He, Abigail, and Will should have been age peers along with Belle and Phillip. They were all born in the early/mid-90's on the show.

EJ should only be 23-24. LOL. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Brady is only 30?

Brady was born in May 1992, when Isabella went into labor at her own wedding to John. So, technically, he should be 28, going on 29! (Abigail was born in October 1992 in Salem. At the same time, Isabella passed away in John's arms in Italy.)

• Love 3

So it looks like the next mother/child combo to become suspects in Charlie's murder are Belle & Claire. After they are cleared (I fully expect they will be), I assume the next parent/child combo to get the suspect treatment will be Kate &  Lucas. I really hope they don't pin this on Lucas, who's always been the sad sack loser on this show. But after Friday's show, I strongly suspect they're going to make Jan the murderer; which would be a complete copout. 

• Love 3