Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

I was watching GH at the time, and I completely forgot about that storyline. I wasn't a fan of Ron's GH either.

I actually thought his style was in no way a match and not a fit for GH. I actually do think it works better for the overall tone of Days which I always found to be more similar in nature to OLTL - Ron's true love.

I do think that Ron loves the soap genre but he does not know how to balance camp with character driven stories. It can be done wonderfully.. Days best stories have been the fantastical ones grounded with the characters driving the stories.. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Jan and Nicole have a terse encounter.

A terse encounter?

"Bitch".

"Whore".

2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Paulina confides a mysterious secret to the twins 

She isn't really rich?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fucking Ron. He got one amazing scene out of this mask shit (FonDuke!) and now he thinks it's some genius shit. 

I'm still mad that Duke got killed off the show again later on after that.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

• Kristen, disguised as Susan, gives Jake romantic advice

Why does anyone let Susan in their house?? I loathe this version of the character. She wasn't even this extra back in the 90s, FFS. I've seen better dressed homeless people. They're making her as over-the-top bizarre and obnoxious as possible. This is the same character that had the love of three different men? Huh?

Philip takes Gabi home to make love

Wow....that was.....fast....!

Nicole is unhappy when Ava reveals she and Rafe shared a kiss.

...because she didn't think Ava was that desperate? I don't even like Ava and I want better for her.

Ben apologizes to Claire.

I'd appreciate an apology there too, Benny Boy.

4 hours ago, tribeca said:

why hasn’t Kristin made an Eli mask so she can be with her true love ?

HELLO! GREAT IDEA!!! (if only the show was this self-aware)

• Love 4

If only Gwen WOULD leave town and take Ben, Ava, Paulina, Chanel, and about 80% of the cast with her.

As it is, NOTHING here interests me, because Gwen will still be here, and the rest just sucks.

Obviously, Theo doesn't appear to leave with Ciara. BOO!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

I'm still mad that Duke got killed off the show again later on after that.

What he did to AJ was what made me stopped watching General Hospital.  This is his MO, he sacrifices veteran characters that he find obsolete to push his stupid plots or his pet characters.

Look at what he did to Anjelica for his doppelganger story and Laura for his pet Gwen. Anjelica could have been used as an antagonist for Jack/Jennifer, Justin/Adrienne, Victor and so many others that she had a history with.. Her son Alexander could have come back as well..  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
Just now, Pearson80 said:

What he did to AJ was what made me stopped watching General Hospital.  This is his MO, he sacrifices veteran characters that he find obsolete to push his stupid plots or his pet characters. Look at what he did to Anjelica for his doppelganger story and Laura for his pet Gwen.

I was really pissed off by what he did to AJ too. I haven't watched Days in awhile and have too many episodes piled up on my DVR. I've been trying to fast forward through a few of them a couple times a week to see if I want to stop and watch anything going on. That rarely happens and each time new spoilers are released I roll my eyes at them instead of thinking whatever is mentioned is something I may want to watch.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jaded said:

I was really pissed off by what he did to AJ too. I haven't watched Days in awhile and have too many episodes piled up on my DVR. I've been trying to fast forward through a few of them a couple times a week to see if I want to stop and watch anything going on. That rarely happens and each time new spoilers are released I roll my eyes at them instead of thinking whatever is mentioned is something I may want to watch.

Same.

2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

If only Gwen WOULD leave town and take Ben, Ava, Paulina, Chanel, and about 80% of the cast with her.

Preach!

2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Obviously, Theo doesn't appear to leave with Ciara. BOO!

I thought it was Ciara's exit storyline....

• Love 1
13 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Philip takes Gabi home to make love

This is interesting wording.  It seems like this is their intent but it might not actually happen otherwise they'd be promoting the completion of the act. 

I thought they were okay on Thursday (or was it Friday?) but it was so much exposition that I might need to go watch a better episode with them.  Because the lunch at Julie's didn't really do much for me. 

Paulina rips into Chanel and Xander

I'm actually dying to know where this story is going and I can't really tell. I'm assuming she's going to refuse to pay.  I'm curious to know what the next step is for these two but that's the only spoiler so far for that week.

7 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

What he did to AJ was what made me stopped watching General Hospital.  This is his MO, he sacrifices veteran characters that he find obsolete to push his stupid plots or his pet characters.

So I think this applies to someone like Diana whose return made zero sense.  But AJ?  He was a zombie by the time Ron write his first words for the character.

And I'll take this to small talk because it's probably veering OT for spoilers. 

Edited by Irlandesa

anybody else hoping for an assembly of Kirsten mask victims all hanging out on Dimera Island? I think I'd enjoy seeing Sarah and Kate hanging out more than half the crap I'm being served

For what it is worth I'm reading it as Theo and Cierra leaving together, but I don't really care so did not give it much thought

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

If I was Rex, I would be ticked off that my ex flaked out and the old fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me came out. Funny that no one has noticed that Sarah hasn’t called anyone, texted anyone, touched her bank account, didn’t send for her clothing, etc. And hasn’t shown up at work. No resignation. Just abandoned her job. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

If I was Rex, I would be ticked off that my ex flaked out and the old fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me came out. Funny that no one has noticed that Sarah hasn’t called anyone, texted anyone, touched her bank account, didn’t send for her clothing, etc. And hasn’t shown up at work. No resignation. Just abandoned her job. 

Never calls her mom. That would be a huge red flag is Maggie were on the show, but out of sight out of mind eh

• Love 4
8 hours ago, brisbydog said:

They did. She is watching Summer die. Forever apparently

Oh good. Hopefully not forever. But Summer dying is great news, if it's for real. Can she convince Ben to drown his sorrows too?

• LOL 4

• Chad/Abby/Gwen

Gwen feels like there is something wrong with her baby. Simultaneously, Chad and Abby are working through Abby accepting his child with Gwen. There will be tragic results for everyone.

• Ben/Claire

Ciara leaves town with Theo. Ben turns to Claire who he has bonded with. Might something romantic happen with them? Ron says Cin are endgame and to have faith in "your favorite couple.

• Kristen/Brady

The walls are closing in on Kristen, so she turns to Xander for help. But, Brady will find out the truth.

• Sami/Lucas/Chloe

Chloe doesn't believe Lucas has feelings for her. He lies and tells her he's dying from a brain tumor and wants to spend his last moments with her. This leads to Lucas and Sami being out in some danger and sparks flying between them.

• Kristen/Kate/Gabi/Jake

Basically, Kristen dumps Jake in a Kate mask and he turns to Gabi.

• Rafe/Ava/Nicole

Rafe and Ava have something going on and it makes Nicole jealous. Nicole receives upsetting news from Eric and does something the "old Nicole" would do in retaliation.

• Xander

Xander and Chanel divorce. He gets a new job that puts him up against old enemies.

• Chanel/Eli/Lani

Chanel moves in with Elani and it causes trouble.

• Chanel/Allie/Tripp

Chanel and Allie used to party together across London. She reignites the fun-loving side in Allie and something happens that throws Tripp for loop.

Belle/Shawn/John/Marlena:

• Jan's plan in framing Belle works out perfectly

• Belle has been arrested

• Shawn and Belle work together to find out who did it

• John & Marlena are heavily involved in trying to clear Belle's name

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Ben turns to Claire who he has bonded with. Might something romantic happen with them? Ron says Cin are endgame and to have faith in "your favorite couple.

So, Claire once again falls for a guy that we know will pick Ciara in the end. Sad. And I don't even really give a shit about this Claire lol.

Chloe doesn't believe Lucas has feelings for her. He lies and tells her he's dying from a brain tumor and wants to spend his last moments with her. This leads to Lucas and Sami being out in some danger and sparks flying between them.

Not feeling the first part of this but I'm super down for sparks flying between Lucas and Sami.

Basically, Kristen dumps Jake in a Kate mask and he turns to Gabi.

No thanks.

24 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

How lame.  Goodness.  A three or four week story?

I figure Xander/Chanel would be very short lived so at least I prepared myself.

• Love 5

So Chanel dated Theo and used to party with Allie. How coincidental.

Ron basically sounds like he's begging CIN fans to keep watching even though the writing is bad. 

• Love 4

Chloe will probably believe that Lucas has a brain tumor but not him having feelings for her the latter sounds more plausible than the brain tumor Chloe...

Shouldn't Chad be the one Lucas talks to about this after all he has experience on this matter.

• Love 3

Are these real spoilers, @brisbydog, or just the speculations from soap dirt? For May sweeps?

What a stupid plot for Lucas and Sami. What is he supposed to do when they catch Kristen and she gets locked up (or killed, hopefully)? Suddenly be cured? I still don't understand how anyone can let Kristen, who is the real criminal, blackmail them with stupid stuff that doesn't matter. I know, I know - the plot. Sigh.

A tragedy for Gwen/Chad/Abby, huh? I still am half expecting it to be the Stefano clone. But, maybe a miscarriage is part of the Gwen redemption tour?

I am glad they are divorcing Xander and Chanel quickly, but really not thrilled to see the great murder mystery still playing out through May.

The "old"Nicole is coming back? This new one sure is boring and nosy and has nothing to do at all. I wonder what the news is from Eric - I guess he is never coming back. So she will sabotage Rafe/Ava because she is just that person.

I don't know what Paulina's secret is, but I am not a fan of either of these new mother/daughter characters.

• Love 3

It seems that people are speculating that Sami will dust off her old Stan costume to pretend to be Lucas’ doctor to keep the brain tumor scam going lol. It does fit with the picture the Stan actor posted a while back on set dressed as a doctor.

• Useful 2
12 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Christ, not the Stefano Embryo shit again...!!!!

Don't Ron. DON'T.

It's getting a ridiculous at this point. Joseph was Stefano. He died. They decided the character died with him. Let him stay dead. Seriously!

• Love 10

#Days 

Xander:

Fresh off divorce from Chanel, Xander uses some information he has to blackmail his way into a new job. It's a new environment for him that will put him up with some people he has clashed with in the past.

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, Artsda said:

So Chanel dated Theo and used to party with Allie. How coincidental.

I like it. With her quickie marriage to Xander and her scam on Claire, Chanel is already better integrated into the cast in 2 months than Lani and Eli have been in 4 years. I'm for anything that can continue to make Chanel a viable character causing fun but harmless mischief. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I was thinking Basic Black, he has had no real Dimera clashes lately, but lots with Chloe and Brady

Yeah, the way this show works, I wouldn't put it past them to have him working for Nicole.

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Yeah, the way this show works, I wouldn't put it past them to have him working for Nicole.

Also you can see the actors are in certain acting bubbles. Xander will interact with Nicole, Brady, Chloe etc but the Dimeras and Kate are generally in another bubble

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Also you can see the actors are in certain acting bubbles. Xander will interact with Nicole, Brady, Chloe etc but the Dimeras and Kate are generally in another bubble

That actually seems like a good core group of characters and personalities to me. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

That actually seems like a good core group of characters and personalities to me. 

actually scratch Nicole, she is in the Allie/Rafe/Ava bubble but she crosses over to Chloe now and then, but Xander does not cross over to her

Pleased that Jack and Steve got a scene together yesterday

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

Oh good. Let's rehash the old trope of getting pushed down the stairs/complications with pregnancy.

The whole character of Gwen has been nothing BUT a rehash of soap tropes.   

How many is this now that have been used to try to make the audience at large care about her?

There’s a spoiler out that Gwen tells a “horrific” lie.  She’s going to lose her baby that came from another of her horrific lies and she will probably set Abby up to take the blame. Then she can go crying to stupidly gullible Jack and Chad that Abby killed her baby and they will act as if just is NOT possible that Gwen would lie.  But, using their logic, Abby should just cry a little and say she’s sorry and Gwen should forgive her. I mean, that’s all they needed Gwen to do. What’s good for one should be good for the other. And dumb dumb Jack says he’s trying to be “fair.”

What a ridiculous story. All this hate towards someone who never did anything to her to warrant it. And no, Gwen sitting in the Dimera wine cellar overnight by no means makes Abby the same as Gwen. 

• Love 5