Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

So it looks like the next mother/child combo to become suspects in Charlie's murder are Belle & Claire. After they are cleared (I fully expect they will be), I assume the next parent/child combo to get the suspect treatment will be Kate &  Lucas. I really hope they don't pin this on Lucas, who's always been the sad sack loser on this show. But after Friday's show, I strongly suspect they're going to make Jan the murderer; which would be a complete copout. 

I thought it was an extremely stupid idea.  But, since the doctors at Salem hospital are all apparently really incompetent, it makes perfect sense that not one of them would actually look at Jan's monitor history/ medical records for the entire time she's been in a coma.  Of course no one would notice she woke up.  She probably walked past them, still in her hospital gown and they never noticed that either.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Brady was born in May 1992, when Isabella went into labor at her own wedding to John. So, technically, he should be 28, going on 29! (Abigail was born in October 1992 in Salem. At the same time, Isabella passed away in John's arms in Italy.)

I remember that so well. I had just been sent home on emergency maternity leave and had quit Days exactly two years before (could not cope with losing Steve and Nick back to back). On bed rest, I flipped it on and saw Izzy doing her goodbye rounds. Remembered I loved her. Got trapped watching the show for another few years until I got offended and turned it off again. Can't remember why but I returned again when Steve and Jack did

• Love 5

With all the stress Abigail Deveraux is going through on Days of Our Lives, an emotional breakdown is inevitable. Abby has a history of mental institution stays. The last committal caused by a hallucinogenic drug Gwen spiked her drink with at Julie’s Place. Abigail’s road to recovery is a triumph for this DOOL fan favorite.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh a TRIUMPH! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 2

Wow...yeah, that would have been more simple. And nice. I hated seeing Hope crumpled on the floor. But I guess now they're reluctant to build any story around Hope at all, since there's no sense of when or how she might come back.

Plus, this way they get to throw Theo under the Ben bus, same as Claire! See, if everyone else is shady or homicidal....then Ben looks better by comparison, right?

....right...?

🙄

• Love 3

I would hope that Theo would tell her that he is taking her to her mom and not pursue a relationship with her, knowing full well she doesn't have her memories and is technically married to someone else.

• Useful 1

But then how would he be the mistake that sends Ciara running back to Ben?

Theo's being warped into a sleaze here, and I hate it.

If she knew she was married to Ben and still thought  "oh hell no!" then I'd have no problem with her leaving with Theo.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

If she knew she was married to Ben and still thought  "oh hell no!" then I'd have no problem with her leaving with Theo.

Ciara does know. She even saw her wedding pictures.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Can we also note that having sex with someone who was blackout drunk is rape? I mean, it's Ron's favourite story line, so I'll be surprised if it doesn't come up. 

Didn’t they get married when Xander was drunk?  (Why isn’t he getting the marriage annulled?). Chanel could easily lie and say that they had sex that night to consummate the marriage.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Oh. So they had sex?

No evidence of that either. She could claim they did and he wouldn't remember. I was on Twitter earlier procrastinating and I saw some daily spoilers for next week.

From what I remember, next week has Xander telling Chanel his terms for divorce.  Paulina starts to learn about Xander's past.  She tries to get Chanel away from Xander.  And Friday, Xander and Chanel go to Paulina for a payout. 

The initial story looks like it's going to be a story about the two of them trying to get Paulina to pay Xander to go away/divorce Chanel.  I suspect that's Plan B once she realizes Xander doesn't have money.

It would be quite lame if that was the end of that story, though.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, tribeca said:

I think it would have been better for Ciara to leave to be with her mom.  

Yes I can imagine her having a decent reunion with Hope offscreen. Sure people think a better payoff would be an onscreen reunion but this show wouldn't know how to write a decent one so...

• Love 5

Well, since no one has been able to contact Hope, Ciara should leave to go find her, just as Hope did to find Ciara. However, I have no idea how one starts to search the entire planet if they have no clues as to where the person is.

I don't think Chanel will pull the pregnancy card - they already have Gwen pregnant with Chad/Stefano's baby. I can't see them having 2 babies. Between Lani and Eli's twins, baby in a blanket Henry, and Gwen's potential DiMera bundle, there is no room for a Xander baby. It will be part of a plot to get money from Paulina.

• Love 6
On 4/13/2021 at 8:00 PM, tribeca said:

If too many people are pregnant at the same time it means a baby switch is coming.  

A Chanel/Xander baby being switched with a Gwen/Chad baby would be the most ridiculous thing this show has ever done. And this is a show that has had people possessed by the devil and alien twins land on earth.

• LOL 6

Not a spoiler really but some fans sent Paul and Linsey gifts and they posed together with them and he tweeted "definitely not over". I do think she will be back. November sweeps at this point 

IMG_20210416_144835.jpg

IMG_20210416_144831.jpg

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

Jesus, those spoilers read like bad fan fiction. 

Really

a sweet Romance between Allie, Tripp and a blanket   
Lucas and Sami working together   You just know Sami will wreck her own plan  some how maybe falling for Lucas and then her husband shows up 

Will Ben stop taking his meds ?   Will he hurt himself or someone else 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, tribeca said:

Really

a sweet Romance between Allie, Tripp and a blanket   
Lucas and Sami working together   You just know Sami will wreck her own plan  some how maybe falling for Lucas and then her husband shows up 

Will Ben stop taking his meds ?   Will he hurt himself or someone else 

Maybe Ben will finally realize the right woman has been there, in plain sight, all along......Marlena..

They'd be adorable in matching pantsuits.

• LOL 13
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, we're getting Kristen in a Kate mask now? Fucking hell, Ron, give it up already!

That is how I'm reading it, especially coupled with Kate unmasking her in the promo. Maybe she will be shipped off to see Sarah. Then Chloe 

• Love 3

That’s giving me Tyler Perry vibes like when he bragged he writes, produces, directs, and stars in all his own shit ans did like 5 productions in one month. Like we can tell. Because shit is rushed, unpolished, and low rent. 

Also Kristen is shoved into every storyline and doing the same stupid ass Cartoon villain bullshit over and over. Who asked for this and loved it to the point they wanted it redone 137x? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fucking Ron. He got one amazing scene out of this mask shit (FonDuke!) and now he thinks it's some genius shit. 

I was watching GH at the time, and I completely forgot about that storyline. I wasn't a fan of Ron's GH either.

I actually thought his style was in no way a match and not a fit for GH. I actually do think it works better for the overall tone of Days which I always found to be more similar in nature to OLTL - Ron's true love.

• Love 4

4/26

• Kristen, disguised as Susan, gives Jake romantic advice

• Philip takes Gabi home to make love

• Paulina rips into Chanel and Xander

• Theo says goodbye to his family

4/27

• Jan and Nicole have a terse encounter.

• Ben tries to prevent Ciara from leaving Salem

• Belle and John compare notes about Charlie's murder.

• Ava comforts Rafe when he receives disappointing news.

4/28

• Belle accuses Sami of framing her for Charlie's murder.

• Ben makes a surprising decision about Ciara

• Nicole is unhappy when Ava reveals she and Rafe shared a kiss.

• Lucas and Sami try to sell his lie to Chloe.

4/29 (Start of the May Sweeps)

• Allie and Tripp share a close moment.

• Abigail confides in Gabi about Gwen

• Gwen tells Jack she's leaving town.

• Kristen has cooked up another scheme, this time involving Kate

4/30

• Abigail and Gwen have a major showdown.

• Allie confides in Claire about her growing feelings for Tripp

• Ben apologizes to Claire.

• Kate breaks up with a bewildered Jake

Undated Spoilers

• Paulina confides a mysterious secret to the twins 

• Jake is worried as he can't find Kate 

• Sami blasts Lucas

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Why would Sami frame Belle ?  That makes zero sense.  Belle is usually smarter than that.  
why hasn’t Kristin made an Eli mask so she can be with her true love ?

yeah for Gabi Phillip.   

wondering what secret Paulina shares with the twins and who over hears it   
not loving the Ben Ciara spoilers and I don’t even like them lol

• Love 2