Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I think it's fine for Olivia to want to keep her distance & her mom should be respecting that. The disappointment on Luis face when she didn't show up for breakfast was creepy & weird. If they're making Olivia's upset the story line that's just awful for her. I do think she went overboard on the disrespectful tone toward her mom. She could stay away & just be calmer about it. I totally understand why she'd feel this way though. Molly has no respect for her feelings.

If Molly has coached her little one to 'stay still' when there's no belt on apparently they're not always wearing belts, which is very dangerous & illegal. Then, making her teenage daughter drive her young boy toy home when she's not happy about him being there... there's quite a bit I'm seeing that's questionable about Molly.

'Crunch crunch' sound in case we missed it- she burnt the bacon.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Lemons said:

Why is he automatically a creep?  He might be but we don't see anything creepy yet.

With the internet and dating apps it's more common than ever that people meet a future spouse who lives far away. Plus I don't think a fifteen year age difference is a big deal at their current ages.  Evelyn and Dave espanol are only about nine years apart but considering she is a teenage, that's a bigger problem. 

I don't think Luis is a creep. I think he's a cheery guy who cannot believe his luck. I think Molly is a very very silly woman, who has made bad decisions in the past and is still acting like a teenager at 42. She has a bad picker but that doesn't necessarily make Luis a bad guy. He seems to be a happy type person who is anxious to please, and that could be a nice change for her. I do feel bad for Olivia, though. She's seen her mother in action and seen the fallout from her bad choices. I don't blame her for keeping her distance.

2 hours ago, tincansailor981 said:

Finally a man with some stones.   And if you think they haven't shared a bed yet you are sadly mistaken.  In fact, i don't think either one of them is a virgin.

Well, he certainly isn't. What sort of chumps do they take us for?

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

She could stay away & just be calmer about it. I totally understand why she'd feel this way though. Molly has no respect for her feelings.

She tried to stay downstairs but her mom wouldn't let her.  

33 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

If Molly has coached her little one to 'stay still' when there's no belt on apparently they're not always wearing belts, which is very dangerous & illegal. Then, making her teenage daughter drive her young boy toy home when she's not happy about him being there... there's quite a bit I'm seeing that's questionable about Molly.

It's easy if you realize it's The Molly Show.  All Molly, all the time.  

• Love 9

That "fun fact: you are in America" was about the bitchiest thing I've ever heard any one say! Fun Fact: you are a total bitch.

Nicole is going to be on my 600 pound life when she is 40. She is only 22 and not doing anything to curtail her weight gain. She will easily gain 20 pounds per year and in ten years that is 200 pounds. Honestly it is sad. The idea that healthy food is more expensive than fast food has been debunked in many studies. Fast food costs a fortune.  People easily spend $10 for a meal at McDonalds. And they do that 7 days a week, some days twice.  Healthy food is not something that Nicole enjoys as you get addicted to the fat, sugar and salt so it does not appeal to her. Of course Azan can do the cooking. Which takes us back to the issue: What does he see in her? A person for whom healthy eating is so important would never date someone 200 pounds over weight. If they do, they certainly will try to change that person.

I guess what they have in common is TLC paycheck. He is disgusted by her. And he is right about the kid. Poor May is destined for a life of an obese person I am afraid. Right now she is okay but that shit diet takes its toll. Weird!

Fun Fact: she is a biatch! I agree these weddings are out of hand. And in NY/NJ area the guests are expected to "pay for their plate". This is not the rule in the Southern USA. Now a plate is $150 per person so the gift is supposed to be $300. I can't tell you how many times I've heard my New York friends and family use the expression "pay for your plate" when discussing the amount of a wedding gift. Yikes! 

They need to chip in for his friends. They should fork out for the tuxes and their hotel rooms. Tickets to US from Spain are not cheap. Hopefully the wedding is cancelled.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

And in NY/NJ area the guests are expected to "pay for their plate". This is not the rule in the Southern USA. Now a plate is $150 per person so the gift is supposed to be $300. I can't tell you how many times I've heard my New York friends and family use the expression "pay for your plate" when discussing the amount of a wedding gift.

I've heard this "rule" too. Talk about classless. Fun fact! No one is obliged to give a wedding gift. Its not a business transaction.

• Love 10
On 10/29/2017 at 10:18 PM, jacksgirl said:

Evelyn is a smug, sanctimonious fundie 18 year old. She was prob homeschooled and knows very little of the real world. It's foolish to think she'll show empathy or compassion to David and his friends' financial situation cause it's all about her. That being said, she's 18. What do we expect? I hope David bolts.

Wow, really unnecessary jab at homeschoolers. I was homeschooled and know plenty about the real world thank you very much, as do my homeschooled friends. Amazing how everyone loves to jump at Evelyn for being Christian and have no problem calling her out on her religion but somehow it is offensive to call out Azan and his overly controlling Muslim ways. Sorry but I would never visit a country where I would be arrested for holding hands.

Edited by BXD
  • Love 9

Not all Muslims are "overly controlling" anymore than a generalization about a person's character or personality can be made about someone from another religion. As a young, single, very blonde woman who sometimes stuck out like a sore thumb, I traveled solo through several Muslim countries when I was in my early 20s. Visited some beautiful places and met some beautiful people and was never treated with anything but graciousness, warmth, and kindness. Although I didn't always "get" the differences in our cultures and laws, I sure appreciated having my horizons widened. I hope that when my kids are that age, that they'll continue on the traveling tradition. 

Actually, that might be the main thing that pisses me off about Nicole-that chick, who appears to have no appreciation of the local food, language, and customs, gets to spend two months in Morocco. That chaps my ass. 

PS- I was homeschooled. ;-)

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 13

I think people assumed Evelyn was homeschooled because they don’t realize there’s many flavors of evangelicals.  They don’t all homeschool by any means. I live in Texas, where homeschooling is popular for religious reasons as well as popular for kids with special needs and  hippy dippy parents dig it too. 

The concern for many is socializing kids and whether or not they get a decent education.  Some states have standards while others play fast and loose with the rules.  Some kids get a better education at home, and some are stuck on Duggar dumb. Just depends on the Parents and the importance they place on education 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

The concern for many is socializing kids and whether or not they get a decent education.  

Most states have groups set up so that home-schooled kids CAN get socialization with their peers who have a shared educational process.  They do "school trips" and even have athletic opportunities. 

I have a friend who home schooled both of her kids until they reached high school age; they were then given the opportunity to choose for themselves whether to go to a more traditional school, or whether they would go all the way through high school in the home school.  One child chose traditional education, and he is now a very successful co-owner of an auto repair business, married to a young woman with her master's degree, who is headed for her PhD.  The other child stayed with home schooling all the way through high school, and then went out of state for a traditional (small) college experience.  She just got her master's degree, and works in a position where she counsels children.

If it's done right, home schooling can be an awesome thing.  

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I think people assumed Evelyn was homeschooled because they don’t realize there’s many flavors of evangelicals.  They don’t all homeschool by any means. I live in Texas, where homeschooling is popular for religious reasons as well as popular for kids with special needs and  hippy dippy parents dig it too. 

The concern for many is socializing kids and whether or not they get a decent education.  Some states have standards while others play fast and loose with the rules.  Some kids get a better education at home, and some are stuck on Duggar dumb. Just depends on the Parents and the importance they place on education 

Duggar dumb is exceptionally dumb, BTW. All of their school books are written by documented pedophile Bill Gothard. Every single textbook! They're very expensive hardcover books filled with his gems of knowledge. Every single book was limited to what was contained in his head, and that wasn't much. Bill did let up and allow his womanizer brother write a few books about animals and how different ones illustrate God's way of living.  Dude needed a job, and that way Duggar children can look and learn, say, from the industrious ant. I'm not making this up! (Bill's brother was a notorious womanizer who enjoyed subjugating and playing mind games with women, hence he was relegated to Alaska to sleep with women and maintain his personal harem. Too bad he never added a chapter about the promiscuous mating habits of, say, the male North American elk!)

I know Evelyn is not from the Gothard/Duggar camp because as has been pointed out, she would never be allowed to sport such devilish whorewear as a bikini. Still, maybe she will make some animal observations.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I know Evelyn is not from the Gothard/Duggar camp because as has been pointed out, she would never be allowed to sport such devilish whorewear as a bikini. Still, maybe she will make some animal observations.

I suppose where Evelyn didn't learn anything about life isn't all that important - and I think I have the right negatives there.  Schooled at home, in a field, on the back of a motorcycle - point is, she is dumber than hair.  If there is any fairness in the universe, she will not breed.  

• Love 8
On 10/29/2017 at 11:02 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

European guys have nice suits.  Why doesn't she just ask if that's what they are bringing and what general color they are etc?  She can tie them all together with a nice lapel flower.  And then have the bridesmaids wear dresses in the same color family but different styles to make it all seem coherent yet not matchy matchy.   Quite frankly unless this is the most made up fake argument ever, he should just tell her don't worry about what everyone else is wearing and just worry about ALL EYES ON YOU MY VIRGIN BRIDE and she should eat that shit up.  I know she cares about her instagram wedding and pinterest board but she's marrying her dream imported guy so she needs to get a grip.  LOL

But, but, but, but ... YOU'RE MAKING REALITY INTRUDE INTO HER IMAGINARY PRINCESS FAIRYLAND! HOW DARE YOU! OOOOOOOOOOUUUTTTRAAAAAAAAAGEOUS!

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Lemons said:

You consider 40 or 50 years a new concept?  It started last century in the 60's.  

It only began to be common somewhat common in the 1980s,  but yes over the history of mankind 50 years is a "fairly new".   For millennia, people generally didn't live together before marriage and a lot of people still wait until they are married to live together.

But, that was really not my point.  My point is that living together before marriage is not necessary and in the particular case of Molly and Luis, it seemed like a particularly bad idea for him to move in with her immediately, given that they barely knew each other and Molly had daughters in the house.  As I said, I think a gradual approach of Luis living in another place, nearby, allowing Molly to actually get to know her fiancee and allowing her daughters more time to get to know him and adjust, would have been far more rational than her bringing a virtual stranger into her daughters' home.  

Even if Luis turns out to be a great guy, forcing him on Olivia the way Molly did could make it a lot harder, if not impossible, for Olivia to accept him.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I suppose where Evelyn didn't learn anything about life isn't all that important - and I think I have the right negatives there.  Schooled at home, in a field, on the back of a motorcycle - point is, she is dumber than hair.  If there is any fairness in the universe, she will not breed.  

I don't see Evelyn as dumber than the average 18 year old "in love".  Heck, a lot of the 30 and 40 something men "in love" on the two "90 Days" shows seem a lot dumber to me.  Actually, she might be the least dumb out of all the sincere love seekers (though dumber than some of the scammers).  I do realize that is a low bar for intelligence, though.  

• Love 2

BXD, and others. I sincerely apologize for the blanket statement on homeschooling. I know better. My mind always goes to the Duggars with regard to that. Any way parents chose to educate their children is the right way for them. Mea culpa to all I offended.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

BXD, and others. I sincerely apologize for the blanket statement on homeschooling. I know better. My mind always goes to the Duggars with regard to that. Any way parents chose to educate their children is the right way for them. Mea culpa to all I offended.

We all come to these boards with our own perspective, based on what we see on TV and/or what we have seen in real life.  What I love is when I learn something from the others on these boards.  It's awesome when the other posters here can introduce us to new knowledge, or a broader understanding of a topic.

• Love 6
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:46 PM, Sprockets said:

I'm thinking he's wearing scrubs.  For what reason I don't know, but they are comfortable.  It would also be difficult to know how to dress appropriately for that occasion.  

Probably the only "old clothes" he could dig up.  Still, very odd indeed.  And I was yelling (in my mind - Mr Funky was sleeping), "SO JUST GET 2 YOUNGER BUFFALOES - A MATING PAIR!!!!".  Then it finally dawns on someone.....

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:50 PM, Frozendiva said:

Evelyn, weddings involve two people - it's not just your 'white carpet' day. Do you have a visit at Kleinfeld scheduled? It is also your husband's wedding and he may want some input in to your 'dream' day.  The wedding day is something both of you plan - together.  David is not an accessory for you. And that is all it is - a day where you get your hair done and wear a nice dress. Marriage is what comes after - 24/7/365. David #2 did have some good comebacks for her. What I saw on the preview is him attacking her friend. Her friend Michaela does have concerns - Evelyn is a young and immature 18 with little life skill and experience and David is 27 - almost going on 30.

I'm willing to wait until next week.  Possibly bad edit, or it's just one-sided - all that David has heard is what comes out of that Harpie's mouth, so he has no reason to not believe Evelyn Harpie.....yet, anyway.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:02 AM, HappyDancex2 said:

European guys have nice suits.  Why doesn't she just ask if that's what they are bringing and what general color they are etc?  She can tie them all together with a nice lapel flower.

Or matching dress shirts/ties, and different jackets.  It would look nice, and be much less expensive.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:15 AM, Splithair said:

Hard to tell what kind of guy Luis is yet, but I didn't care for some of his comments about Olivia's behavior.  Not that he doesn't have a right to his opinion or that his comments were even incorrect, but I just hope he doesn't think he's going to be some sort of father figure that lays down the law. She's 17 and he is just popping into her life all of a sudden; the best he can hope for is a friend/mentor type of relationship. 

Again, maybe all he's heard about Olivia is Molly being overly-dramatic about things, so he's making assumptions based on what she says.  I'm hoping he figures it out.

23 hours ago, Sprockets said:

But it's the best breakfast place in town!  Better than the Waffle House out on Route 117 by the auto parts place!  Whee!  

I love me some Waffle House, but I live in PA, and we've only gotten them in the past 15-ish years, and they're nowhere near as plentiful as they are down south (where I got hooked on them, in my travels as a younger person).  I'm not confident New England has any.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Waffle House, but I live in PA, and we've only gotten them in the past 15-ish years, and they're nowhere near as plentiful as they are down south (where I got hooked on them, in my travels as a younger person).  I'm not confident New England has any.  

In NH, its probably IHOP. We have those in abundance in New England.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

I am a homeschool mom and I appreciate your apology but I also don’t blame you for your impression. There are a lot of reasons to despise the Duggars, but this is a big one for me. They are not remotely representative of the average homeschooler and they have done horrible damage to the impression people have of them. Ugh. Makes me want to smack them. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I am a homeschool mom and I appreciate your apology but I also don’t blame you for your impression. There are a lot of reasons to despise the Duggars, but this is a big one for me. They are not remotely representative of the average homeschooler and they have done horrible damage to the impression people have of them. Ugh. Makes me want to smack them. 

Yeah, my impression of homeschooling was based largely on a relative who did it because he hated school, and often feigned sickness, and in desperation, the school district suggested they switch him over. It took him 3 years longer to graduate because he just never did the work, and some very religious kids I went to school with whose parents pulled them out  to homeschool them because they felt our school was too much against their teachings.   But then I met someone who homeschooled because she was horribly bullied, and someone who homeschools her kids because they don't have to teach to the achievement tests that way (so she feels her kids learn more), but makes sure they're in co-op groups, so they get field trips, and athletics.  They own a farm, and they need the kids help from time to time, but they try to give them a normal experience.  The only homeschooling person I know that I 've disagreed with was a seriously overprotective mom who felt hre boys weren't spending enough time with her because they had too much homework.  She's also the kind who considers Disney World an educational trip.  I guess it's for the best, because she was constantly keep the boys out of school because she wanted them to stay with her longer, and would not only call them off, but reward them with a trip somewhere fun.  At least now they won't get hopelessly behind a traditional classroom setting (which I feared).

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Sprockets said:
6 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

She could stay away & just be calmer about it. I totally understand why she'd feel this way though. Molly has no respect for her feelings.

She tried to stay downstairs but her mom wouldn't let her.  

I got that, but she could still be more respectful to her mom. That said, it's easier for anyone to explode when being pushed. I thought Olivia went out with friends actually, for that night, & slept in instead of joining them for breakfast. I think keeping her distance is a good idea, & I meant Molly should be respecting her need for that distance right now, instead of pushing even more when she's already upset. Molly does seem like the pushy type, & that can really oppress the kids.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

It will be her choice to do it or not.  I hope she chooses not to, because she needs to take care of herself.  

How much choice she will have is unclear.  Molly is her mother and may or may not be able to order her to do it, depending upon the dynamic between them.  I could see Olivia being more than willing to drop them off places to get the 2 sickening love birds out of her house for a while.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

IMO, that would have been the grown up, responsible way to integrate Luis into the home and family, but Molly wants her toy boy in her bed, NOW, so to heck with her daughters, their safety and their emotional well being.    

but....Molly ALWAYS puts her daughters first.  

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

It will be her choice to do it or not.  I hope she chooses not to, because she needs to take care of herself.  

How much choice will she have? She lives in her mom’s house, her mom pays the bills, she’s a child. Do you think if her mom says ‘you need to drive us somewhere’ that she is allowed to say no? 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

How much choice will she have? She lives in her mom’s house, her mom pays the bills, she’s a child. Do you think if her mom says ‘you need to drive us somewhere’ that she is allowed to say no? 

I know it will be difficult, but if she needs to not do this, I hope she can find a way.  

On 10/30/2017 at 0:09 PM, kacesq said:

I feel bad for poor Olivia.  As others have stated, she's stuck driving around Molly, now she has another new guy she's moved in and it's on camera. I'd stay in the basement as much as possible, too. 

And now she'll be driving around Luis!  I wonder if she takes her mom to work every day or if that's the brother's job?

5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've heard this "rule" too. Talk about classless. Fun fact! No one is obliged to give a wedding gift. Its not a business transaction.

As an unmarried mid-30's women... as I get older I see more and more how ridiculous wedding 'traditions' are. If I ever get married I might have some bridesmaids... but maybe not... if there is any wedding party we will be paying for everyone's outfits, we will be paying for all the food, we will appreciate whatever gifts we receive no matter their monetary value.... and we will most likely try to have an open bar (as I'm sure that's what my parents would want ;) )

2 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I don't see Evelyn as dumber than the average 18 year old "in love".  

I agree - I also see her as the common 18-20 year old getting married.  They all want what they want, they think they deserve everything they want, and they don't have any money to pay for what they want so they expect other people to just give it to them.  I've paid for my fair share of bridesmaid dresses when I was younger.... 

1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

I love me some Waffle House, but I live in PA, and we've only gotten them in the past 15-ish years, and they're nowhere near as plentiful as they are down south (where I got hooked on them, in my travels as a younger person).  I'm not confident New England has any.  

This might seem weird... but I REALLY want to go to a waffle house. But every time I'm near one they look SUPER scary.  

Except there is one near my brothers house that doesn't look so bad and I guess they go there often but I vetoed the idea of going there for lunch, because I wanted lunch food and if i'm going to a waffle house then i want waffles and i didn't want waffles that day lol 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Palomar said:

I must have missed this while fast forwarding....why doesn't Molly drive? 

I believe it is assumed DUI or may be beyond assumed now.

33 minutes ago, gunderda said:

And now she'll be driving around Luis!  I wonder if she takes her mom to work every day or if that's the brother's job?

As an unmarried mid-30's women... as I get older I see more and more how ridiculous wedding 'traditions' are. If I ever get married I might have some bridesmaids... but maybe not... if there is any wedding party we will be paying for everyone's outfits, we will be paying for all the food, we will appreciate whatever gifts we receive no matter their monetary value.... and we will most likely try to have an open bar (as I'm sure that's what my parents would want ;) )

I agree - I also see her as the common 18-20 year old getting married.  They all want what they want, they think they deserve everything they want, and they don't have any money to pay for what they want so they expect other people to just give it to them.  I've paid for my fair share of bridesmaid dresses when I was younger.... 

This might seem weird... but I REALLY want to go to a waffle house. But every time I'm near one they look SUPER scary.  

Except there is one near my brothers house that doesn't look so bad and I guess they go there often but I vetoed the idea of going there for lunch, because I wanted lunch food and if i'm going to a waffle house then i want waffles and i didn't want waffles that day lol 

I live in the south....love Waffle House! BLT's and hashbrowns.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

We also homeschooled. One chose to get a BS degree in college and the other didn't. They both have good jobs and seem to be well adjusted and happy. :)

• Love 3
On 10/29/2017 at 8:07 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

....why are they looking at the XXL premium water buffalos at the farm instead of the scratch n dent, open box, refurbished buffalos in the shed for 1/10 of the price?

Hilarious!!! Doesn't get much better than XXL Premium Water Buffalos
You going to be here all week? I'll tune in...

16 hours ago, kewpiedolls said:

I understand why Olivia is upset, but she was being rude and immature. 

Did she cuss at her mother? Maybe I misunderstood what she said when Molly insisted she come upstairs.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Which brings me to another question:  When we travel outside the country, we sometimes rent cars on our American license and drive in other countries.  I know (from personal experience) that at least Mexican and Dutch licenses are valid for driving in the U.S.  Why are the K-1 folks apparently not permitted to drive?

I think they can drive as long as they have a valid driving license which the US deems valid. In my case it was an international drivers license which I got in Russia (they can issue it to you if you have a Russian license without additional tests). When I came here, I went to the DMV and asked them if it's valid and they said yes.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

When we travel outside the country, we sometimes rent cars on our American license and drive in other countries.  I know (from personal experience) that at least Mexican and Dutch licenses are valid for driving in the U.S.  Why are the K-1 folks apparently not permitted to drive?

It depends on whether they have valid licenses in their home countries, and also whether those countries have reciprocal agreements with the US.  When I lived in England I was allowed to drive for one year with my US license.  After that, I was supposed to get a UK license.  

• Love 4
17 hours ago, kewpiedolls said:

I understand why Olivia is upset, but she was being rude and immature. If I saw a tape of myself acting that way in front of someone I had just met, I would be embarrassed.

Evelyn is a spoiled princess. Frankly, I can't see what is so special about her. She only looked better in comparison to her homely friend. She showed how truly ugly she is by disrespecting where David comes from and only caring about what SHE wanted at HER wedding. I don't feel sorry for David though. I'm sure his life was great in Spain. He's the one who decided to leave that all behind to marry an 18 year old. If I were David, I would be running and screaming back to Spain after that breakfast.

Her friend didn't appear homely to me.

11 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Rude is appropriate for Olivia in this situation.  Molly is screwing over her girls to bring a creepy guy, 15 years younger than she is, who she barely knows, into their home.  Her mother's behavior is immature and crazy.  This is on top of 2 baby daddies, 2 DUIs and a drug charge.  

Molly needs people to be "rude" to her and tell her to cut the crap and try to behave like a responsible adult and caring mother instead of an irresponsible child.

I think I'd give Olivia a free pass for anything up to aggravated assault. :)

Men date women 15 + years younger than they are all the time. Is it worse because she is the older one in this situation?

• Love 9

I don't think Luis is a creep. I think he's a cheery guy who cannot believe his luck. I think Molly is a very very silly woman, who has made bad decisions in the past and is still acting like a teenager at 42. She has a bad picker but that doesn't necessarily make Luis a bad guy. He seems to be a happy type person who is anxious to please, and that could be a nice change for her. I do feel bad for Olivia, though. She's seen her mother in action and seen the fallout from her bad choices. I don't blame her for keeping her distance.

ITA!  Luis does not give me a creepy vibe.  He seems to really like/care for/appreciate Molly, so there is that.  Molly should have done a million other things to smooth the transition, but she didn't.  The main thing she should have done was to raise her daughter to respect her.  I am not a fan of the rude tone Olivia uses.  Molly should have made it clear to Olivia how much it meant to her to smooth Luis' transition.  She didn't.  Looking at the tiny bit of their interactions, the problems between Molly and Olivia have been stirring for a long time.  Molly is delusional if she really believes that Olivia doesn't want to share her.  Nope. Olivia is Over You.  And that is OK, but she needs to be kind about it.  No need to be rude.  I feel bad for Luis who stepped into this situation and is excited about The New Life and is met with rudeness plus Molly's upset that this is happening (even though she is half to blame for it).  Just wait until he meets Father Molly.

Evelyn thought she could RUN Spain David and she is w.r.o.n.g.  Not sure that this is going to last -- the 90 days may be just enough time for Spain David to realize that she is not the person he thought she was online (and their visit in Spain).   I have been to Granada and it is Amazing. He is so bumming being in NH.  #1 Total 180 from what he's used to and #2 Evelyn is nasty and selfish and he's just getting the gist.  Run back to Spain David!  Run back!!

Poor David is so unappealing because he is such a Sad Sack...nevertheless, he's got game to go after women and finally get one to agree to marry him. He really needs to Slow His Roll and hang out, get a J.O.B. and then pay for a bride.  He's been there for awhile, I find it disingenuous that he has No Clue as to what is expected when marrying a Thai bride.  He'd better get a job quick, I mean, get money from his friend, so he can finance his new lifestyle.    

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Eme said:

He is so bumming being in NH.  #1 Total 180 from what he's used to and #2 Evelyn is nasty and selfish and he's just getting the gist.  Run back to Spain David!  Run back!!

It doesn't seem like a good fit for him.  Neither does Evelynn.  He won't be happy in her small town or her small mind.  

• Love 10
On 10/24/2017 at 0:37 AM, TrininisaScorp said:

Father Evelyn continues to freak me out.  Did Evelyn's voice get worse?!  She's so screechy!  Every time she says "Pastor Tom", I think of Sue Hecht talking about Rev Tim Tom.  LOL.  

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this too!  The more I watch this self-centered kid, the less I like her!  I'm skeptical about the whole story she spins, saying that David just left a message on her social media and they hit it off.    Very odd.   I hoping that David Spain gets back in the VW and drives himself back to Logan and takes the first flight back to Granada...

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

Hilarious!!! Doesn't get much better than XXL Premium Water Buffalos
You going to be here all week? I'll tune in...

Did she cuss at her mother? Maybe I misunderstood what she said when Molly insisted she come upstairs.

I don't know if she cussed AT her, but Olivia did say "goddamn" something when she was coming up from the basement.

• Love 2
On 10/28/2017 at 5:05 AM, gavinmac said:

Almost all young single men in Morocco want to leave Morocco. They desperately pile onto rickety boats to try to leave Morocco.

I had never heard that.  In my next life I will sell boats in Morocco.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

I had never heard that.  In my next life I will sell boats in Morocco.  

If they could afford to buy boats they wouldn’t be leaving North Africa in search of employment.

On 10/26/2017 at 7:39 PM, Sugar said:

bring that up, because Darcy reminds me a lot of Molly, yet her daughters had such a different reaction to their mom flying off to meet some stranger.

I wonder about Molly’s kids fathers because Unlike Darcy’s girls Molly might be the only parent in their lives which would definitely make in impact on how they viewed the situation.

• Love 3

I am cutting Olivia some slack on her behavior because in addition to the stress of a stranger move in and the changing family dynamic, Olivia clearly does not want to be filmed and Molly is forcing her.  How’s that for putting your kids first??????

• Love 17
13 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Her friend didn't appear homely to me.

Men date women 15 + years younger than they are all the time. Is it worse because she is the older one in this situation?

I'm not too keen on the men dating women 15+ years younger, but yes, I do think it is worse the other way.  This is especially true where there is an obvious, possible ulterior motive on the part of the man, such as money, a green cards, etc.  Fun fact:  Right or wrong, most men don't want women that much older than them, so the likelihood that the younger man is in it for shady reasons is much higher than in a case where they are close in age.  

I feel the same way about the men on 90 Days chasing after much younger women.  Each case is different,  but generally speaking, the larger the age difference the less I trust that the younger person has honest intentions.  When the women are really young, I also get a predator vibe from the old geezers.  

• Love 4