Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Somewhere Else

nikita
  • Start Topic

I know a lot of this stuff is producer driven, but Chelsea is getting on my nerves. She asks Aubree if Adam played with her on Father's Day, Aubree says yes, then Chelsea immediately bitches to the producer that he sleeps all the time. Apparently he doesn't because the last three times you've interrogated your child about her visits, she's said she's spent time with her Dad. 

Also, Cole needs to work on his acting skills because he was totally faking his emotions in that one scene. You could practically see him thinking "Chelsea looks mad, I must look mad. Now Chelsea looks sad, I must look sad." I'm not saying he isn't concerned for Aubree, but they've been letting her go to Donna's for months since the drug test, so obviously it isn't that serious. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Apparently he doesn't because the last three times you've interrogated your child about her visits, she's said she's spent time with her Dad. 

In a situation like this it is utterly irresponsible for Chelsea to take Aubree's word about what happens.  If she has real doubts or concerns - and she should - she needs to get professionals in to assess the situation.  Immediately.  

29 minutes ago, Mkay said:

This is going to be the same trip where David rips a girls phone out of her hand for taking pictures of him and Jenelle and scaring the kids

Is that a spoiler?  

Edited by Sprockets
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I can't believe Jenelle told Jace that his counselor told them what he said about David.  Now Jace is going to think everything he tells the counselor will get back to Jenelle. Poor kid. 

Yeah, and it wasn't just that she told him, it was (as always), the shitty way she went about it. Instead of saying something along the lines of "Jace, if you're afraid of David for some reason, you can always come talk to me about it. You're my number one priority, and if you feel unsafe around David, know that you can always come to me about your concerns." Instead it was "I heard you told your counselor that you're afraid of David. Did you say that?! Did you?! Because she said you did." Jenelle, newsflash - you're not 8 years old too. Be a fucking adult you stupid twat. 

Addie didn't seem that stoked to see Jeremy to me. I think her "I wanna see Daddy" has everything to do with her sissies getting to go see THEIR dad on the regular, not so much about Jeremy himself. She gave him a nice greeting, but immediately seemed more concerned about whatever shells she was collecting...and I don't mean that to be insulting to Jeremy, it just wasn't this great, heartwarming moment as much as it was simply a normal moment. 

• Love 23

I really don't have time to watch any of these women complain about lack of money. Honestly, they are making more money than any guy they meet. I wish this show and these moms would stop ever acting like they are these hard working living paycheck to paycheck women. Fuck off. The men should be supporting. They totally should. But, none of them are actual struggling if they dont get the support. 

This is all bullshit. I know I watch to laugh at idiots and see the cute kids grow up but I just can't take the hand wringing about money. Real life women that have jobs like a Barb. Small job and not much help have these struggles. These are not real moms. They are reality show moms. It doesn't mean that they don't have real problems but having to hear about the STRUGGLE like with Brianna or the whining like Janelle and Kail who create everyone of their problems is too much. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Addie didn't seem that stoked to see Jeremy to me. I think her "I wanna see Daddy" has everything to do with her sissies getting to go see THEIR dad on the regular, not so much about Jeremy himself. She gave him a nice greeting, but immediately seemed more concerned about whatever shells she was collecting...and I don't mean that to be insulting to Jeremy, it just wasn't this great, heartwarming moment as much as it was simply a normal moment. 

I noticed that too.  It would be normal for her to want what her sisters have.  And she's going to have marked highs and lows because Leah feeds her children junk food crap.  

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

The therapist isn't allowed to reveal it, but any other party can.

I feel like the therapist revealed it in COURT - to testify as to why Jace should remain with Barb. Otherwise no one would have heard it. Jenelle should never have said that on TV. 

26 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Germy is a bacon-wielding ass, but I think he and Addie have a really sweet relationship. There have been previous times when we've seen them reunite and she was beyond tickled pink. I think this time her excitement was a bit less because she WAS at the beach and kids tend to get hyper-focused on tasks like collecting shells. 

• Love 20

Is that a spoiler?  

It could be for those who didn't read about the story here on this board. 

5 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Not really because the guy is a violent piece of shit and we expect him to continue to be a terrorist - even when on a "family" vacation. 

Exactly. We expect these eruptions from UBT all the time. 

• Love 6
Just now, GreatKazu said:

It could be for those who didn't read about the story here on this board. 

Exactly. We expect these eruptions from UBT all the time. 

Plus, I don't know that that scene made it to air. We'd probably never know about it if not for our fabulous sleuths who keep us updated on all the shennanigans these TM girls get into when the cameras aren't around. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Not really because the guy is a violent piece of shit and we expect him to continue to be a terrorist - even when on a "family" vacation. 

If Nathan wasn't such a fucking loser he would be all over UBT's ass at the slightest hint of abuse on little Kaiser. I would love to see a good beatdown of that poser mfer.

That boxer on the porch with Leah has grown a lot, if that was the puppy?

• Love 9

When Jo was sitting on the deck FaceTiming w/his dad, he was wearing a collared shirt and actual pants.  could he have just come from *gasp* WORK, or is he taking Kail's advice about not being a slob at home to heart?

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, teapot said:

When Jo was sitting on the deck FaceTiming w/his dad, he was wearing a collared shirt and actual pants.  could he have just come from *gasp* WORK, or is he taking Kail's advice about not being a slob at home to heart?

hee hee

Vee did mention on Twitter that Jo does work. They film all their scenes at the house when MTV is around.

Very chunky???? Are we watching different shows? Aubree looks like a totally normal kid to me. As someone who became anorexic in high school due to horrible self-esteem issues, I hate to see little girls being told they're "fat" or really having ANY attention drawn to their bodies. They'll have their whole lives to worry about that shit.

I am so glad you are on top of this @ghoulina. Aubree is not very chunky, she is not overweight, she is not fat, she is not dragging around a Mother Russia ass. She is a child and a very active one. Children come in all sizes and for various reasons. Genetics are involved as well as other factors. 

Chelsea seems like a healthy person and constantly posts pics on instagram of their home cooked meals (Take note Kail) so I'm sure Aubree isn't living on a McD's diet or anything like that.

She isn't. There was a scene long ago where Aubree mentioned eating Burger King with her grandparents. Chelsea told Aubree that was fine with her grandparents, but she wasn't eating that at home. Words to that effect. Leah and Kail, take note!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
19 minutes ago, BXD said:

Only halfway through, but the producers really stepped it up with their b-roll this episode! So many more creative landscape shots than we usually see!

I loved the bee coming out of the flower ?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I feel like the therapist revealed it in COURT - to testify as to why Jace should remain with Barb. Otherwise no one would have heard it. Jenelle should never have said that on TV. 

Didn't Barb reveal it in the last episode?  Also, we dont know if he really said, or if it's just a thing Jace said to please Barbara, who doesnt' like UBT, or what.  

4 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Didn't Barb reveal it in the last episode?  Also, we dont know if he really said, or if it's just a thing Jace said to please Barbara, who doesnt' like UBT, or what.  

I'd have to re-watch the episode to be certain, but didn't Jenelle specifically say to Jace how the counselor told her what he said in therapy?

If so, that is different than Barb saying to another adult how Jace doesn't like UBT. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Thanks for posting this. That is so wrong on so many levels. That is hardly comparable to Barb telling another adult what Jace's fears are with UBT when answering why she didn't allow Jace to go over to Jenelle's home. Jenelle is directly asking Jace if he said such a comment at counseling. He denies it. She then pushes it and says that is what the counselor said.  

Look at Endtable's head. That is not a headband, it is just a shadow on her head, but look at how elongated it is:

endtable_s_head.jpg

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Sprockets said:

In a situation like this it is utterly irresponsible for Chelsea to take Aubree's word about what happens.  If she has real doubts or concerns - and she should - she needs to get professionals in to assess the situation.  Immediately.  

Is that a spoiler?  

No. I doubt it. The victim posted it on her Facebook when it happened and it made true rounds on twitter. Then Jenelle addressed how it really happened (Hahahaha her fictional version). 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She destroyed her son's trust in his therapist by revealing that the therapist shared he was scared of David.  Any therapeutic gains will be lost. That is the moment a sociopath was created. Therapy will never "work" with Jace now. Very sad and sick to watch. 

True. And I'd add that she obviously doesn't care. She needs him to say he likes David so that David can play the part of the good guy. Janelle on the couch saying, "do you love me? do you like it here? are you excited"? Her emotional needs are bottomless and Jace's are totally inconsequential. I've seen this dynamic go down and it will not end well for Jace. Poor kid looked so tense and nervous this episode.

Speaking of David playing the nice guy, what a sweetheart calling Barb a piece of shit in the parking lot. Klassy, like his fake glasses.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Sprockets said:

It would be normal for her to want what her sisters have.

I agree and I wonder how this type of situation will play out for Isaac in a few years with Vivi.  Jo's home is so much calmer and happier, and I wonder if at some point he won't be jealous of Vivi's situation and not like spending time at Kail's chaotic half-way house for baby daddies and random dick.

Chelsea - I wonder if at some point she did do something about Adam having to be supervised during Aubree's visits bc last ep or two Aubree asked why Grandma needed to be around if Adam's GF was there and Chelsea responded that there was a rule in place.  Aubree is a smart girl and asks good questions.  It's interesting to think that a 7-8 yr old realizes that their parent is so incompetent that they cannot be trusted alone with them.  That's some scary adult shit.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Barb told producers that the therapist recommended Jace stay living with Barb full time. She did not ONCE say anything about what Jace talks about in therapy. 

I do see a lot of Jace trying to please everyone. But I can also see a million reasons why he'd be scared of David. The dude is terrifying. I absolutely believe Jace said that. Probably to both Barb AND the therapist. 

44 minutes ago, Soobs said:

True. And I'd add that she obviously doesn't care. She needs him to say he likes David so that David can play the part of the good guy.

Yup. Never once has she asked Jace why he is scared, or what's really going on. She already comes from the position of "David is so great! You have no reason to be scared". So she's not open to hearing her son's real thoughts and feelings, and he knows better than to voice them. 

• Love 20

I am so worried about what happens when jenelle decides jace is no longer beneficial for her. I can't imagine what it will be like for him when he's in his teens and says or does something to upset her. I could see her holding a massive grudge and cursing at him, just like she does barb! It will hurt him so horribly when that happens. All this fake sweetness she shows jace isn't her real personality, and it will go away when custody is no longer an issue. 

• Love 12

So, now that it has come out that Kails kids go to class with her every Wednesday... does anyone else think that the scenes we were shown before may have also been filmed on wednesdays, meaning there was never a scheduling issue like we were led to believe? Given that we now know that, I wouldn't be surprised if the drama with the car seats or whatever bs reason we were given for Kail taking the kids with her was spliced. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, leighroda said:

So, now that it has come out that Kails kids go to class with her every Wednesday... does anyone else think that the scenes we were shown before may have also been filmed on wednesdays, meaning there was never a scheduling issue like we were led to believe? Given that we now know that, I wouldn't be surprised if the drama with the car seats or whatever bs reason we were given for Kail taking the kids with her was spliced. 

For sure that car seat scene did not match the scene we were shown later in the episode. I think the scenes where Kail was shown taking the kids to class might have taken place during that time the PFA was in place. Just my guess. I could be wrong. I think that is the main reason she wanted it lifted because with it in place, her usual help (the Marroquins) was not about to help her.  Javi's work schedule was likely keeping him from taking Lincoln on Wednesdays. 

• Love 8

How random was the scene where they made chelsea bring up Ryan from TMog??? I get that shes boring now, and doesnt have much of a storyline...but that was ridiculous imo. Ryan driving under the influence has nothing to do with adam...yes, adam is a piece of shit, and yes, hes a terrible dad...but that whole made up scene by the producers was lame...just something for chelsea to talk about, and to continue having somewhat of a storyline. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Ryan driving under the influence has nothing to do with adam...yes, adam is a piece of shit, and yes, hes a terrible dad...but that whole made up scene by the producers was lame...just something for chelsea to talk about, and to continue having somewhat of a storyline. 

It's especially lame considering Adam tested positive in April and Chelsea and Gretchen Wiener, oops, I mean, Cole, didn't start clutching their pearls about it until June. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

It's especially lame considering Adam tested positive in April and Chelsea and Gretchen Wiener, oops, I mean, Cole, didn't start clutching their pearls about it until June. 

To be fair, didn't MTV start filming in May? They can't capture their feelings about something that happened prior to filming. 

24 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Wait!!!! Now didn't they have this same carseat issue day one when Javi came home? I would think he has a set for the boys.

Yes, that was the issue in the episode when he returned. What Hulk was bitching about was the fact Javi was in his truck, and apparently he had the car seats in his other vehicle. That scene was diced and spliced so who knows what more there was to the conversation, but I will guess Kail was demanding Javi meet her ASAP to take the kids. She might have been running late. He told her he had the car seats in the other vehicle and needed to go get it. She was pissed and said fuck it, never mind, and that was why she decided to take the boys. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I am so worried about what happens when jenelle decides jace is no longer beneficial for her. I can't imagine what it will be like for him when he's in his teens and says or does something to upset her. I could see her holding a massive grudge and cursing at him, just like she does barb! It will hurt him so horribly when that happens. All this fake sweetness she shows jace isn't her real personality, and it will go away when custody is no longer an issue. 

The fake sweetness is all for the show.  She's never cared about Jace - she only pretends to for storyline purposes, and to appease everyone on social media.  Esp. after having Kaiser and the other one, she had to pretend to fight for custody of Jace, because how does she explain it otherwise?

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

The fake sweetness is all for the show.  She's never cared about Jace - she only pretends to for storyline purposes, and to appease everyone on social media.  Esp. after having Kaiser and the other one, she had to pretend to fight for custody of Jace, because how does she explain it otherwise?

Don't you love her leghumpers? "She is doing so good!!!!!! Haven't you seen her Snapchat?" Oh yeah, like THAT'S not biased! It shocks me that Jenelle is fooling anybody. 

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Don't you love her leghumpers? "She is doing so good!!!!!! Haven't you seen her Snapchat?" Oh yeah, like THAT'S not biased! It shocks me that Jenelle is fooling anybody. 

Only a fool can pull the wool over the eyes of another fool. Not to mention, her minions are gutter trash like her. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Exactly!!! 

Love the gretchen weiner part!! ?

Edited by JuliesMommy
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, teapot said:

I loved Brit's Rugrats T and towel turban!  Can she come have lunch in my kitchen w/me?

I was kind of pulling for Luis there, it sounded like he desperately wanted to do the right thing...then I remembered that he's basically a deadbeat dad.  Part of me hopes he's just "on the road" but...come on, now!

Omg when she basically said "look bitch you're the one who keeps getting knocked up by deadbeats" she became my hero.

I can't believe anyone can be enough of a fame whore to continually show up for doctor appointments and fake ass showers and be berated by your baby momma and her collected shrews.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

To be fair, didn't MTV start filming in May? They can't capture their feelings about something that happened prior to filming. 

Yes, that was the issue in the episode when he returned. What Hulk was bitching about was the fact Javi was in his truck, and apparently he had the car seats in his other vehicle. That scene was diced and spliced so who knows what more there was to the conversation, but I will guess Kail was demanding Javi meet her ASAP to take the kids. She might have been running late. He told her he had the car seats in the other vehicle and needed to go get it. She was pissed and said fuck it, never mind, and that was why she decided to take the boys. 

They started filming in January. The babies were born.  The episodes occurring now are May and June. (Chelsea's episode is about Father's Day while Kail graduated in May and Janelle's court date was May. I THINK Kail graduated in May.  I'm too lazy at the moment to go check her Instagram). 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

They started filming in January. The babies were born.  The episodes occurring now are May and June. (Chelsea's episode is about Father's Day while Kail graduated in May and Janelle's court date was May. I THINK Kail graduated in May.  I'm too lazy at the moment to go check her Instagram). 

Would that mean that scene from last night was filmed in April? 

• Love 4

I really have learned to love cole. For the first time I saw him not be goofy. You can tell he really truly loves Aubrey and he seemed absolutely concerned and terrified of her spending time with Adam after watching the ryan clip. He truly looked so upset and they were true emotions not like jenelles "I've been crying all morning" emotions. I hope his reaction knocked some sense into Chelsea. She has to do something to make sure her daughter is never alone with Adam and NEVER gets in the car with him. She and cole need to sit down with Aubrey and have a serious talk with her about her "dad". I think that she is old enough now that Chelsea can ease up on the "get excited to see your dad" charade. I applaud her for not completely bad mouthing him in front of her and shielding her from a lot of this but now for Aubrey own safety she and cole need to sit down with her and make it very clear that she is never to get in the car with get father and she is never to be completely alone with him. 

• Love 17
On 9/18/2017 at 10:27 PM, Sprockets said:

Aubree is feeling neglected, and is getting very chunky.  Stop pumping her for info about Adam.  She is already telling you what she thinks you want to hear.  There are things you really do need to know, and you should talk to the adults involved.  Why is your house always such a complete mess?  

Very chunky?? She most certainly is not very chunky. She's totally normal just has normal amount of baby fat. 

• Love 20

In this episode it was so sad because you can see that jace is truly terrified of David. She says to him "I'm taking you to st. Thomas" and the first thing he says is " Is David coming". THAT IS JUST RED FLAG NUMBER ONE! 

When she starts baiting him with her "well is that ok? You like David right?" And he quietly says yes. 

Now here is where it gets totally messed up. 

"Well then why did you tell the therapist you are afraid of him? Did you tell her that?" 

This is when he really gets scared and says "HECK NO" 

he knew he had to say it like that to make sure his mom didn't know the truth because he's so terrified of what David is gonna do to him. 

The whole visit was just so sad man. Poor jace. Anyone can see that he is absolutely terrified of UBT. 

Edited by KittyKat133
  • Love 23
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Would that mean that scene from last night was filmed in April? 

I'm not sure. It's been wonky all season.   I don't remember when she when her last day was but I think she did post a picture when she finished decorating her cap.

• Love 1

One thing I will say is that Jenelle is 100% right when she says she needs to spend more 1 on 1 time with Jace and work on repairing their relationship. Problem is I think it is only for the cameras and once the novelty of her having him visit regularly wears off, she won't care anymore. Poor kid. :(

• Love 10

I had to watch this in multiple sittings.  Within seconds, there's Addie's sad little precious face, missing her dad. I said out loud as I pointed the remote at the TV, "Oh no, not tonight. Not my homegirl Addie", and tried again the next day.  Then Jenelle destroys the confidence of the last Adult Jace thought he had in his corner. Fuck you, Jenelle. There must be something in the custody agreement that says UBT can't be at pick up/ drop off. It looked odd to see her behind the wheel. Also, Jace asked to play Xbox, not watch YOU play. So why are you the only one holding a game controller during your little mind fuck? "I bought this for you ages ago but that evil Babs wouldn't let you come over. Do you love me? Do you love it here? Do ya? Huh?"

And then Jesus God Leah's Sister! When she was walking into to the yard, she looked like she had just gotten off a spinny ride and was struggling to walk straight. You know what helps with that? Some wine!

Brianna's ass! Oh. My. God. It's not even in the back. Did she get saddle bag implants? She looks like Mr. Peanut. Again, someone wastes money to make a body part look ridiculous, instead of fixing their teeth, or in Bri's case, that crazy ass purple discoloration I've been Rorschaching on since her 16 & P.

And then the gods repay me for hanging in there! When Jenelle actually thinks Jace is being taught the origins of Marco Polo- why it was invented and how it's played. Oh TM, I can't quit you.

• Love 24