Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E34: Double Eviction #2

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Blissfool said:

So, really, Paul comes up with a plan to make himself have "no blood on his hands", the plan goes as directed with Christmas and Josh doing Paul's dirty work, then Paul admonishes Josh publicly in order to make himself look innocent and JOSH DOESN'T STAND UP FOR HIMSELF!! That was the perfect time to spill the beans! This is so unbelievable that I'm starting to think these are all actors following a script.

Why didn't Josh say "I did what YOU told me to do." And Christmas telling Josh to "Shut his mouth?" Like he was being disloyal to the cult master and she is the matron in the group home... there to enforce the rules. What a joke. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 18

I HATE how Paul directs all the action and everyone follows.  

Don't take apples from the Tree of Temptation!   Throw the comp and let Christmas win!  Ok - here's how we're going to vote!  Go stay in your bed!  Don't talk to the person I want evicted!  

Nobody can think for themselves. 

• Love 18
13 hours ago, helpmerhonda said:

I can't stop laughing at Raven's comment that she played at good game. Is she freaking kidding me?

I was straining to hear if anybody in the audience was laughing, especially when she said she had Paul the whole time.  It didn't seem like it registered for Raven if they did. She must have been SHOCKED and more than a little upset that Julie didn't  praise her for being such a good representative of someone with her disease. :Eyeroll 

I really don't get why Josh kept apologizing to Raven. Yes, he didn't use the veto, but he couldn't risk Christmas (even if she's a horrible partner).  It really wasn't his fault.

12 hours ago, Nashville said:
13 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

Oh snap! Josh blowing up Paul's game in his goodbye message followed immediately by Paul lying was AWESOME!

By far, my favorite part of the evening.

Quite possibly my favorite part of the whole season.  I have been waiting for something to blow up in Paul's face since week one.

Well this episode finally got good because you could tell Paul was spiraling a bit.

12 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

And Josh's goodbye speech?  Perfect.  I was a little surprised that the show allowed all that to be shown.

It's almost like they've decided they don't want him to win!  =)

Edited by vb68
  • Love 8

Did you all notice how after Julie reminded Josh he needed to run back and hit the buzzer to seal his win Paul desperately threw himself in front of Josh like he was going to try to stop him from winning?  And then during the veto ceremony and the eviction announcement, Paul is sitting there in the couch shaking like a leaf?  

Methinks Paul is starting to panic as he has come to the realization his machinations are becoming exposed, and he has no endgame for that.

Edited by HurricaneVal
Typo
  • Love 12

I actually thought it wasn't fair for Julie to 'remind' Josh he needed to hit his buzzer. Let him celebrate all he wants and forget the rules of the comp while someone else wins because they didn't need Julie Chen to tell them what to do. Freakin' clown shoe veto...

• Love 7

I'm trying to think of the worst case scenario for the Paul and HolidaySeason's endgame. I guess it would be that somehow they and Josh make it to final three and somehow Josh wins and takes Paul to the final two and HolidaySeason can squeak her way out the door in third place. Paul will, of course, come in second again and to add insult to further insult, lose to Josh.

I haven't really, really wanted anyone to win BB since season six and Janelle and that was mainly because of how much I despised Maggie and The Fiendsheep and their God 'Cappy'.

This could have been such an incredible double eviction night. Right up there with the the 'clown shoe' elimination of 'big' Jeff but it seems when it comes to BB we can't have anything nice anymore. Stupid Grodner and Co.

Celeb BB? I hope they don't get other CBS reality 'stars'. Sean Spicer is free, I think and maybe by the time it airs, so will Trump.

• Love 9

I cannot believe Raven cited "throwing comps for Paul" as an example of her good gameplay. You could feel Julie's disdain for her and I don't think she even gave a shit to follow up on anything Raven said but I would have loved her to say something about that.

I know there have been so many terrible players over the years but I now think Alex may be the worst ever. 

• Love 6

Oh, yeah, I noticed wee little Paul trying to block Josh when Josh went to go hit the buzzer, too.

I'm not going to miss Raven. 

The Revengers? What? Are they going to pelt those remaining with the unpicked apples? If so, I need to know so I can run out and buy a bigger TV.

• Love 1

Total scum move not saying goodbye to Alex, Jason.  You left on a 2-2 with an HOH tiebreaker, so it's safe to say your Ride or Die wasn't "in on it."

Cody's exit was fantastic because he literally had no "allies" in the house and was voted out unanimously.  Cody had no fucks to give.

• Love 11

I actually enjoyed the show last night.  Though I felt a bad for Kevin who I think was hoping to be evicted.  And really the least Alex should have done "for Jason" was nominate Christmas since she's the one who evicted him.  

• Love 2

I don't know why I had such high hopes for this episode. I thought - "Okay, Alex won HOH. Her BFF was just blindsided. She's going to get revenge for him! She may not know Paul was in on it, but she'll put up Josh and Christmas. Hopefully send Christmas home." Nope. Puts up the two most innocuous houseguests left.  Her face - after it was all over - looked like a big puddle of regret, to me. 

Then, when Josh won the Veto, I thought - "He's unstable. He's getting pissed at being used by Paul, while Paul gets to remain squeaky clean. Maybe he'll pull someone off and force Alex to put Paul or Christmas up. That would be cool." Nope. He's completely terrified of Mrs. Claus and won't go against her. 

Sigh, this season is so lame. Oh well, I was glad to see Raven's dumb ass go out the door. How pathetic is she? One minute she's sobbing, next she's turning carthwheels. What a tool. And she thinks she played a great social game? "Paul was in my corner". No, no, honey. You were in HIS corner. 

Jason's exit was pretty angry. He almost went Cody level there, with refusing to hug anyone and not letting them get a glimpse of the studio audience. Shoulda wised up earlier, Jason!

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Total scum move not saying goodbye to Alex, Jason.  You left on a 2-2 with an HOH tiebreaker, so it's safe to say your Ride or Die wasn't "in on it."

I DO think he should have said goodbye to Alex, but I'm guessing he thought if he stopped to hug her, everyone else would pile on. I think he just wanted out of there. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I DO think he should have said goodbye to Alex, but I'm guessing he thought if he stopped to hug her, everyone else would pile on. I think he just wanted out of there. 

Yeah, not stopping to hug her - but he could have said/shouted goodbye to her as he was running out.  Instead he left her screaming "Jason! JASON! Jason, it wasn't me!"  I don't even like Alex and I felt bad for her. 

Then she won HOH and did nothing to avenge him so I didn't feel bad for very long.

• Love 18
10 hours ago, Ananayel said:

Julie looked lovely tonight, as if to make up for the dumpster fire that was last week's outfit.

When I saw her in that simple, red dress, I thought - "She learned her lesson from last week. Less is more". 

10 hours ago, escape said:

I want to spread the karma that if Paul makes the Final 2 - he will be confronted with a bitter jury - as he did last season.  It takes 5 votes for him to lose.  He has screwed enough of the jury for them to screw him in the end.

This is my only hope. Honestly, he DESERVES to win, at this point. The rest of these idiots have sealed their fate by playing his game the entire season. But....I'm such an evil wench that, at this point, I'm rooting for the least deserving person to win, just to spite fucking Paul. So I hope he gets a mega bitter jury, who refuse to hand him the money. I hope he ends up in a final two with Kevin, because he thinks he's cast enough doubt on Kevin and painted him as the annoying rogue voter. And then everyone turns around and hands Kevin all the money. For doing nothing. I would laugh so fucking hard. 

10 hours ago, helpmerhonda said:

Why did Alex point at the sky and give a "this if for you, Jason" when she won? He's not dead. Good Lord.

That was so damn funny. But then....WHAT was for him? Getting Raven out? Gee thanks. 

8 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Christmas will do nothing against Paul...even if it lands her in second or third place.

This is what should really be sticking out to Josh. Christmas is backing up PAUL, before Josh. Christmas and Josh are supposed to be a tight duo, with Paul as their third. But then why does Christmas always take Paul's side over Josh? Ding, ding, ding! Alarm bells should be going off inside his head. 

• Love 14

I've been assuming Paul will win no matter who he's up against.  Now I'm not so sure.  The HGs don't talk to each other inside the house, but they surely do at the Jury House and hopefully it will dawn on each and every one of them that they've been truly played by Paul.  

Which means he'll come in second again.  YAY!  He's a mean little tattooed beardy man.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

That was a nice blindside though.  Jason was mad.  And Josh's goodbye speech?  Perfect.  I was a little surprised that the show allowed all that to be shown.

Excellent point.  Everyone's complained all season about Paul's unfair advantage, but that little goodbye grenade could EASILY have been discarded if they wanted Your Boy anointed--it's not like Sobbin' Josh can bring himself to say anything, out loud, in front of people who aren't Christmakwanzukah.

Incredible they evicted the goatiest little goat who ever bleated.

I was kind of excited for Celebrity BB.  I watched Famously Single, FFS--you can't shovel down any deeper than that.  But now you all have made me afraid the only standard for "celebrity" is a previous appearance on Big Brother.  That would be some seriously Fake News.  (@marsha, you made me lol.  Angry Spice would be a fantastic hamster!)

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This is what should really be sticking out to Josh. Christmas is backing up PAUL, before Josh. Christmas and Josh are supposed to be a tight duo, with Paul as their third. But then why does Christmas always take Paul's side over Josh? Ding, ding, ding! Alarm bells should be going off inside his head. 

It's sort of like when your mom has a terrible angry boyfriend and she always takes his side over yours, but she's still your mom so you don't want to go against her.  Josh is extremely childlike.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Drogo said:

It's sort of like when your mom has a terrible angry boyfriend and she always takes his side over yours, but she's still your mom so you don't want to go against her.  Josh is extremely childlike.

Wow. That analogy is spot on. It's exactly like that.  I've hated Josh at times, but now I'm kind of feeling sorry for him. I feel like his emotional issues have been manipulated for other people's game. 

15 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I've been assuming Paul will win no matter who he's up against.  Now I'm not so sure.  The HGs don't talk to each other inside the house, but they surely do at the Jury House and hopefully it will dawn on each and every one of them that they've been truly played by Paul.

Don't they get to watch the episodes in Jury?

• Love 3

I don't think I understood a single thing that happened in that cluster of an episode.  Why did Josh keep apologizing and letting Paul berate him?  On what planet does a plan like that benefit Josh or that stupid beast Christmas in any possible way?  God, I hate these people.

Re: Celebrity BB, I saw a hilarious tweet last night that said something like, "Frankie Grande is not a celebrity, CBS.  Don't fucking try it." lol!

• Love 17

A lot of my thoughts have been expressed here. Alex is useless. Josh could have actually turned the tables on Paul and didn't. Jason's exit was incredible to watch.

As a makeup addict, I was SO embarrassed for Raven watching her interview with lipstick smeared all over her teeth. Obviously, I was embarrassed for her on many levels, but that one was cringe worthy.

• Love 2

I'm certain that as soon as Josh won Veto, Paul was up his butt insisting that Josh couldn't use it because Christmas would go on the block and she would be voted out.

Why the Hell was Josh apologizing to Raven - he voted for Kevin - so it looked like Christmas and Josh voted to evict Raven and Paul stays squeaky clean again.   

I am sooooo sick and tired of these people saying in their DR I'm going to blow this game up, I'm going to do something BIG and then they do EXACTLY what Paul wants them to do .  BIG is taking Paul out of the effing game!! 

2 minutes ago, harleybeanswind said:

As a makeup addict, I was SO embarrassed for Raven watching her interview with lipstick smeared all over her teeth. Obviously, I was embarrassed for her on many levels, but that one was cringe worthy.

When Raven said she would do everything exactly the same...I said : even come out with lipstick all over your teeth?

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Don't they get to watch the episodes in Jury?

They watch only the competitions, the ceremonies, and the eviction. They don't see the game talk in between.

I'm not fully surprised Jason left without saying goodbye to Alex. He was definitely shocked and pissed, and as he heavily implied to Julie, it seems like he thinks Alex conspired to get him out, which is why he didn't hug her. 

As it turns out, Jason will have to see that Alex didn't get revenge on him and she got out the most useless person in the house, not even Kevin, who she hates! 

• Love 3

From the brief clip at the very end, it sounded like Paul was explaining why he voted for Raven so I think Alex just expected that everyone was going to vote out Kevin. Which still makes no sense to me. She knows there's still a duo in the house, a duo that just evicted her ride-or-die, and she still wanted to get Kevin out? I remember at the beginning of the season I thought Alex was going to be a force to be reckoned with but, damn, not even close.

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They watch only the competitions, the ceremonies, and the eviction. They don't see the game talk in between.

Ahhh, okay. I always assumed, when they put in the tape, it was the entire ep like we see. But, of course, TPTB wouldn't have the time to sit around and show that. But just the comps and eviction makes sense. I guess goodbye messages are super important then. I hope they all talk, talk, talk and make a plan to screw Paul. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

. But then why does Christmas always take Paul's side over Josh? Ding, ding, ding! Alarm bells should be going off inside his head. 

I think one reason is because Paul and Christmas really think Josh is an idiot and not smart.  He's actually smarter than he appears but he doesn't act on it.

If Alex is a gamer, what on earth games does she play?  pac-man?  because she's the most pathetic "player".  you want revenge so instead of nominating the person who broke the tie and sent out your BFF, you put up two of the least effective comp winners in the place?  

and I'm sure Raven's mother was just thrilled that her "terminally" sick daughter demonstrated her gymnastic abilities in her newly non-emaciated body looking the picture of heatlth.  

so glad Josh clued in Jason. but it's hard to feel sorry for him when he chose to ignore what was right in front of him.  Maybe that's another reason he's so mad, because he actually did think about it but Alex, the "brains" of the outfit shot him down every time.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

and make a plan to screw Paul

The plan has to be to vote out whoever is sitting next to Paul.  They' all seem under the impression they're playing a clever game - it's so odd. Is there a lack of clean fresh oxygen in that house?

*On another note - Josh has family in Miami (I think I read that).  Will he be pulled aside and told about Irma and given a chance to check with relatives?  Have they ever done this?

11 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Josh blowing up Paul's game to Jason after it was too late.

I'm not even sure Jason grasped anything Josh said.  This is the whistle nut who listened to Christmas say "Jason, I nominated you because you're a great  competitor, it's time for you to go"( paraphrasing) and then walked away saying "I wonder why Christmas put me up as a pawn?"

I don't watch any celebrity shows.  I wouldn't watch Celebrity BB if they had Angelina, Brad and Jennifer Anniston.  Because they never really play the games they just pose and force drama in the hope that they'll get a second run at the career they already failed at.  For me, BB and Survivor are all about real people dropped into a strange situation.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Boilergal said:

I'm certain that as soon as Josh won Veto, Paul was up his butt insisting that Josh couldn't use it because Christmas would go on the block and she would be voted out.

Yeah, but then that would force Paul's hand.  Because if Christmas goes up, then Josh and Paul cast two of the three votes.  If Christmas then goes home, Josh knows that Paul is against him.  

My guess is that Christmas was the one who convinced Josh not to use the veto because then either she or Paul would go up.  Letting that happen would be horrible disloyalty that Christmas would not tolerate.  Hopefully they will show us what happened on Sunday!

• Love 2

So I hope he gets a mega bitter jury, who refuse to hand him the money.

But isn't that why they bring in Dr. Will before the jury vote, to damp down the bitterness and help them understand who really played the best game?

If Paul wins I don't know how BB can continue without looking 100% rigged. Basically it will have become a game to win 2nd place and $50k so you can come back next season and get handed $500k. Not a bad way to spend a summer but where's the incentive for the other houseguests unless they can afford to spend two summers in the BB house? Maybe the ones who have businesses or causes they want to market get some increased visibility but anyone else, why bother?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

BB just blew up Paul's game by not editing Josh's goodbye message (which they easily could have)...would they really do that if it was rigged for Paul to win?

They really didn't blow up anything - Jason's going to the jury house. He can't tell anyone in the BB house what he heard. 

AFAIK, the goodbye messages are allowed to include whatever the houseguests want to say, and it's up to the evictee if they believe it or not.  I would've respected Paul more (and probably Jason would have, too) if he would have come clean in his message since Jason will find out eventually as more players go to jury.

• Love 1

I would've never guessed at the beginning of the season, that I'd be rooting for Josh to win the game. Seeing what I saw tonight should be enough to convince Josh to grow some balls and blow up Paul's game. He needs to get Alex alone, when Paul & Mrs. Claus are asleep and tell her everything and also tell Kevin. Paul's body language is telling and if these people can't figure it out, then I just don't know. I think Mrs. Clause has developed feelings for little beardy man. Yes, he's helping her get to the final 3, but he's planning on a foolproof final speech that won't make her look good at all. 

This episode really showed how Paul is a bearded psychopath. It takes a special dark heart to be able to look someone you've grown close with dead in the eye, say "trust me" and when they do, walk away with a smile of glee. That's hard enough for a normal human to do just one time, but Paul's been doing it every day for weeks and doesn't feel the slightest bit bad about it. Yes, Josh is a mama's boy with the clashing pans and all, but I appreciate how it hurts him to hurt someone he thinks of as a friend. If they wanted Jason out, they could've been human about it and told him, but Paul enjoys the bullying, devastation and manipulation too much to be civil about it. I pray that Paul's turns into Vanessa 2.0, playing way too hard where he gets dumped at final 3. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Drogo said:

They really didn't blow up anything - Jason's going to the jury house. He can't tell anyone in the BB house what he heard. 

AFAIK, the goodbye messages are allowed to include whatever the houseguests want to say, and it's up to the evictee if they believe it or not.  I would've respected Paul more (and probably Jason would have, too) if he would have come clean in his message since Jason will find out eventually as more players go to jury.

Sorry, I should have been more specific, I was referring to blowing up his game with the jury. Jason now has confirmation that Paul screwed him over and will pass that info on to Alex when she gets there. The way these HGs have refrained from talking game with each other, it was very possible Jason and Alex would both never have known that was all Paul's doing.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

Yeah, not stopping to hug her - but he could have said/shouted goodbye to her as he was running out.  Instead he left her screaming "Jason! JASON! Jason, it wasn't me!"  I don't even like Alex and I felt bad for her. 

Then she won HOH and did nothing to avenge him so I didn't feel bad for very long.

I don't really care about him just peacing out. He wanted out there. He trusted four of those people. He has zero idea at that point what happened. One can say he should know this or that in that moment. No he shouldn't. In the moment, all he should know is he got played. The particulars are unimportant. It's his fault but it doesn't mean he still can't be angry about it.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, aurora296 said:

If they wanted Jason out, they could've been human about it and told him, but Paul enjoys the bullying, devastation and manipulation too much to be civil about it.

If I were on BB, I would literally *never* tell anyone they were going to be voted out. Why give them a chance to strategize and possibly change things up? That just seems like bad gameplay. Lying and backstabbing is part of BB and always has been, Paul isn't the first, he won't be the last. Also, as a viewer, I love blindsides...on any reality show. 

• Love 4

I agree. Why tell the person they're IT?   It's a lose-lose situation.  I can never understand why on Survivor they tell someone they've found the hidden idol.  (In fact, I wish they'd do away with the immunity idol altogether but not tell the contestants until they've dug up half the island - that would be fun)

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Ananayel said:

And I am 10078.62% down for celebrity BB. Ever since the Surreal Life went away, I've been jonesing for this exact thing.

I'd be thrilled if the casting was anywhere near as inspired as Surreal Life, but I just hope it's not people from shows they want to pimp (with a couple of real celebs to draw you in).

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Ananayel said:

And I am 10078.62% down for celebrity BB. Ever since the Surreal Life went away, I've been jonesing for this exact thing. I may even buy the feeds.

You know darn well that at least "one" of the D-list people that were on Surreal Life is going to be present in the Big Brother House this winter.

Go Hammer! Go Hammer! Go!!

13 hours ago, Nashville said:

D-list?  Hell, we'll be lucky if we get Q.

Bwah-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Drogo said:

4 hours ago, Drogo said:

IMHO Jason had more than a little justification to be royally pissed off at Alex.  Not because he thought she might've been a vote to evict, but because EVERY TIME FOR THE PAST WEEK Jason voiced concerns - about Chanukah putting both of them side-by-side OTB, about his vulnerability being OTB next to Kevin after Alex won PoV, etc. - Jason was treated to yet another Alex chorus of "I trust Christmas so you need to trust Christmas, I trust Paul so you need to trust Paul, don't freak out, don't campaign, just lay low and everything will be ok."  

Well... Alex trusted, and Jason got busted.  No, Alex didn't cast a vote against Jason. Alex was a complacent idiot, though, and her constant reining-in of Jason's concerns - and her constant playing on his trust in her to do so - was a significant (necessary, even) component in his major blindside.  So no,  I don't fault Jason one bit for being more than a little miffed.

2 hours ago, watch2much said:

I think one reason is because Paul and Christmas really think Josh is an idiot and not smart.  He's actually smarter than he appears but he doesn't act on it.

Doesn't matter, in the Land of Paul.  Paul has Josh tucked away in a box neatly labeled "Dumb Meatball Agitator" - and any time Josh tries to get out of that box, Paul AND Christmas are going to stomp back down on that box's lid until Josh quits moving.  Because Josh acting like a full-fledged functional human is just so inconvenient, you see.  :P

2 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

I'm not even sure Jason grasped anything Josh said.  

Oh, I think Jason grasped it juuuuust fine.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

But isn't that why they bring in Dr. Will before the jury vote, to damp down the bitterness and help them understand who really played the best game?

Based on whose definition of "best game"?  Dr. Will's?  Production?

Will's job is simply to expand discussion, and promote consideration of alternate interpretations of gameplay; pushing one interpretation over another, though, would be akin to tampering with the jury.  And yeah this is a reality show and not a courtroom - but unless TPTB want to alienate a sizable chunk of their viewing audience, they'd best avoid anything which would suggest any appearance of impropriety.  Especially in a season where one HG has already had substantial Production assistance.

2 hours ago, Drogo said:

...not exactly.  Game discussion is generally locked down by the JH handlers, but there is one exception - when the new evictee first arrives.  At that point, comments like "What happened, bud?"  - "Oh, Paul and Christmas blindsided me!" are totally within bounds, and are frequently aired.  Free discussion is also generally allowed when the Jurors are watching the DVD the new evictee brings with them.  So Jason does have some decent leeway to let the other Jurors know what happened, should he know to take advantage of the opportunity.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Twilight Man said:

You know darn well that at least "one" of the D-list people that were on Surreal Life is going to be present in the Big Brother House this winter.

Go Hammer! Go Hammer! Go!!

Bwah-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

As long as it's not Corey Feldman. I'm just saying.

• Love 2

. I guess goodbye messages are super important then. I hope they all talk, talk, talk and make a plan to screw Paul. 

I really hope Josh doesn't blab to Paul about him telling Jason about the alliance, because I would love for Jason to blindside Paul at jury questions that he knows Paul was lying to him in his goodbye message.

It was a strange misstep by Paul in his goodbye. He could have been vague and say something like, if you are seeing this I guess the house saw you as a threat - something vague and complimentary. 

I have to wonder whether Josh is the only one who could beat Paul in a final two. It won't happen because Josh would pick Christmas, Christmas would pick Paul, and Paul would likely pick Christmas.

I think we'll see yet another return of 'Mr. Pectacular' and other "celebrities" of that ilk. Maybe one of the women from The Talk since they deal with Julie daily... but, I'm currently 10078.62% sure I'll be disappointed whenever they do announce the "celebs" they've chosen. Of course I won't miss an episode and continue to snark along about it though!

• Love 4

How was Christmas able to participate in a veto comp that involved hard and fast running? Then 15 minutes later she is back on crutches? I feel like vomiting. 

39 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

I think we'll see yet another return of 'Mr. Pectacular' and other "celebrities" of that ilk. Maybe one of the women from The Talk since they deal with Julie daily... but, I'm currently 10078.62% sure I'll be disappointed whenever they do announce the "celebs" they've chosen. Of course I won't miss an episode and continue to snark along about it though!

Will it be on network TV or on CBS All Access? I think we will get some "real housewives" and leftovers from DWTS and Olympic champs and others who already had their 15 minutes and want another 10 minutes. 

i.e. Monica Lewinsky, Danny Bonaduce, Tiffany Pollard, Brandon Davis, Tawny Kitaen etc........ oh, and Johnny Fairplay and Andy Dick.

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2

For those upset that Josh didn't publicly stand up to Paul and out Paul's game, I think Josh has figured out that subtle is the way to go in that area. (I know. I felt weird typing that.) Think about it. Anyone who has publicly expressed any objections to Paul has been eaten alive by the house. Josh has seen both Raven and Alex lose their partner courtesy of Paul and then continue to do Paul's bidding. Any time Josh has expressed his reservations to Christmas, she's shut him down, sometimes viciously.

So Josh knows that he has to wait for Paul to actually backstab these people and make sure they know then, when Paul can't get out of it, how badly Paul has been playing them. Let that betrayal rankle as they sit in jury.

In the meantime, as far as I can tell, Josh has woken up and is trying his hardest not to let Paul make him do his dirty work. If Josh can make it to the end, it may work for him.

• Love 4