Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: On the Hunt

WerWerWer
  • Start Topic

No matter what Luis does it will not be enough. Sure he can buy a crib, car seat, stroller etc, but Brianna won't let him take Stella for the weekend or whatever. That would take too much away from her, "woe is me" narrative. I am not trying to say I have huge hopes for Luis, but I don't think it matters either way.  The coven would never admit that a man could be as capable as them. 

• Love 17

So nice to see a clean kitchen from Corey and Miranda. Instead of everyone else's kitchens trashed.  Miranda gets prettier with age. 

Good lord has Kailyn always had that bad of skin.  She can do her nails but can't do her face or wash it or eat better or what? She really has packed on the pounds and yes, I know she is pregnant but damn girl lay off the ranch. I love Linc being so excited to see Javi and calling Kail on her shit about being mad at his dad. 

Watson is so cute. My goodness. I loved Cole wanting Chelsea to be happy and doesn't think a thing is wrong with her weight. 

I like seeing Leah talk to her daughter and she did the right thing by talking to her about the breathing. Glad they can talk to her about these things. How many fucking cars does Leah have? Last week see is in a Honda and this week a minivan.

I am glad Barb has Jace in therapy. And I can see David and Myrssa being mean to Jace. And I loved how Kaiser was paying attention to Endtable while everyone else was standing around too busy watching paint dry or whatever. 

And Jenelle should not be pulling this shit around the kids and David needs to stfu about stuff. They should not have followed and taped Barb to try to prove what? Proving how much of an asshole each are? There are other ways to handle things and harrassing her own mother who stepped up and raised her own son is not the way. Jenelle stfu about how your mom is scared, she isn't answering or telling you shit because the last time she did you showed up and accused her of shit. And Barb's attorney probably told her not to be in contact with Jenelle. And wow Jenelle was cooking and it wasn't pizza.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 17

I don't mind Randy's tweets either, sure they are petty, but he does have an invested interest in teen mom, it's not like he's just a random guy who constantly tweets them... not how I would spend my time but to each their own. Also he is often one of the few who can publically call out the girls, kinda like Simon. 

I love it only because it gets under people's skin.

Randy sets off Jenelle and gets under her skin. Big deal, so what. I could care less. The same way Simon's comments and tweets got under the skin of Amber and Cate. It was laughable to see how they cannot take what they dish out on the regular. I know if I could, I would tell these scum bags what I really think about them. Since I can't, having someone from the show do it is the next best thing.

Leighroda Glad to know you are doing okay and that you can be with us to snark.

Kristina outweighs Kail (no pun intended) in everything. I think Kristina radiates beauty, class, and has a cheerful disposition for the most part. Hearing her speak with her soft voice is so calming and soothing.

• Love 14

I mean.. I don't care what Randy tweets or even Chelsea really if she wasn't complaining and like I've said making all her segments into way biggger things. Seriously. It often makes me wonder if she WAS TRYING to make everybody watch her segments more because.. there was nothing there. Like I said she made me sit in the edge of my seat waiting for an impact of something. Like don't say anything.

And look.. I get that there's a certain need probably instilled in these girls who feel this need to defend situations if you feel like you aren't being protected, to me though Chelsea seems to be now biting the hand that feeds her and yes she isn't as rude as when production is filming that day but she's doing a good job now that they're done, at least to the shows editors. This also points me to thinking that she's possibly done as well after this season, because she's doing a good job making them not like her too much anymore.

• Love 2

Ok . Read pretty much all the comments but  am finally watching this and all I can think is that 'IF' Jenelle actually thought her child (and the children that Barb were with) was actually in a DUI situation she wouldn't allow him (them) to drive with her.  WTF.   That is straight up neglect 

• Love 8

Jenelle is a dumpster fire. She also makes me nauseous with her toxicity.

Kailyn needs to take out the stick. I've been tended to be way more than generous in my assessments of her character in the past but my gawd she's just a bag of misery and contempt! It's insufferable to watch. She really thinks she's something.

Briana continues to annoy in every scene. She's a rock of a woman.

Chelsea is definitely much harsher towards Aubree in what we are seeing than what we've seen in the past. 

Leah is clearly not used to hauling that "will-chair" ANYWHERE. I will maintain that Ali is the smartest in her family. Corey and Leah have spoken about how Ali doesn't understand blah, blah but I think they could literally sit her down and explain that doing physical activities now will hurt her in the end and she'd understand and accept it much easier than they ever have. I was impressed when she flat out, completely matter of factly stated explicitly that she needed the wheelchair all the time. Leah still seemed to have trouble accepting that. How long has it been since Dr Tsao said she NEEDED it ALL the time? Years? If we see her without it after this, even if she "chooses" (per Leah, which I think was stupid as hell..) not to use it I will be completely disgusted and think it's a form of neglect. Your 8(?) year old shouldn't have to decide she needs and then ask for her Dr ordered and already purchased medical equipment.

• Love 20
15 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

There isn't too much Javi could talk about with Kail without her blowing a gasket. Kail reminds me of Farrah with how she talks to her mother:

Deb: "Isn't the weather beautiful with the sun shining?"

Farrah: "Yes, mother. The sun is always fucking shining. That's what it is supposed to do. Okay?!" 

You know I read that in Debra and Farrah's EXACT voice. So creepy. It's like when I read some quote by Morgan Freeman I can hear his strong voice reading each word. Bravo GreatKazu!!! ?

• Love 6

If Chelsea wants more people to watch her segments, bring out Pete The Pig!  Seriously, just parade out all the animals with Aubree and she'll be fine. No drama necessary. It  will be a nice break from Janelle's segments.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, bounnatalie said:

If Chelsea wants more people to watch her segments, bring out Pete The Pig!  Seriously, just parade out all the animals with Aubree and she'll be fine. No drama necessary. It  will be a nice break from Janelle's segments.

Does she still have the pig? I don't think I've seen it since the baby was born. 

• Love 1

Yes, she commented on Twitter recently that Pete & the dogs are outside a lot during the warmer months.  

When was this season filmed?  It seems like the first time there hasn't been snow on the ground in Sioux Falls.

• Love 4

After watching this, I think it is clear that Janelle and David just made themselves look bad with that segment with Barb versus making her look bad at all.  I assumed that, but seeing it just goes to show what bullies they are.  It would be one thing if they were upstanding citizens that never did anything wrong, but with histories like theirs it makes no sense to chase someone down for having wine with a meal.  I don't really know anyone that feels they can't have one beverage with a meal just because a child is present.  Most people know their limits when it comes to driving, etc, and drink responsibly.  So in the end it just looked like a bunch of stalkers chasing an older woman.  They are so great and that should win them over in the courts.  lol.

I, too, am impressed with Leah this season.  I just don't know what to think!  :-)  And the funny thing is that I don't think she is trying to do all of this to make it look like she is doing better, it almost seems like she is doing it naturally, as if she has come around quite a bit from her past.

Edited by alexa
  • Love 17

For the life of me why EVERY guy Jenelle dates have to get involve with her feud with her mother?  Mitches as Kevin Hart would call them.  It has absolutely nothing to do with them Jace not their son, and they weren't there from the beginning.  A real man would be a sounding board for his mate and would tell her if need be to have several seats if she's in the wrong.

• Love 12

@alexa I think Leah is doing better. Leah isn't a morally corrupt individual (like Jenelle and Kailyn are) I think she has poor impulse control, a lack of long term planning skills and HAD an inflated sense of self importance. Maturity plus her failed marriages and her relationship with TR Dues ending have humbled her and kind of shown her what's important in life. 

Ive said if Leah could find something constructutive to occupy her mind, use a good finacial planner and not have any more kids she will be okay. I can also say the same thing about Briana. 

• Love 11

David genuinely scares me. 

Kail is going to end up looking like Darcey from 90 Day Fiancé.

Leah's boxer is soooo adorable!!!!

My sympathy for Briana is non-existent. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, alexa said:

After watching this, I think it is clear that Janelle and David just made themselves look bad with that segment with Barb versus making her look bad at all.  I assumed that, but seeing it just goes to show what bullies they are.  It would be one thing if they were upstanding citizens that never did anything wrong, but with histories like theirs it makes no sense to chase someone down for having wine with a meal.  I don't really know anyone that feels they can't have one beverage with a meal just because a child is present.  Most people know their limits when it comes to driving, etc, and drink responsibly.  So in the end it just looked like a bunch of stalkers chasing an older woman.  They are so great and that should win them over in the courts.  lol.

Jen-yell and David are delusional in a scary way.  Their skewed self perception is frightening.  Toxic!  I have to say it again- the way they stalked and harassed Barb outside that restaurant is the same as how they fight with their exes.  Barb did let them ruffle her feathers more than I wish she had let them but she did better than their exes so good for her.   Then later all the bullshit they went to her house and did!  I can just see those two delusionals stomping around in her flower beds being peeping toms feeling justified and self righteous!  Then calling the cops out of "concern."  Oh, puh-lease!  The cops should have arrested them!

• Love 15
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:48 PM, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Does Janelle realize you can have one drink and drive????????? I mean it is perfectly okay to have a drink and dinner and drive home. Maybe because she is just used to having boyfriends that are shitfaced all the time and drive she doesn't understand this.............

Can't wait until she gets owned in court. 

I guess part of their settlement in court is that Barb can't drink around the children, ever (it was a mutual order if I remember correctly.)  I hate Jenelle and that stunt they pulled is deplorable, but there's been rumblings about Barb's drinking for quite a while now.  She likes her wine.  A judge wouldn't make that order unless there was some evidence showing an issue with alcohol.  Unless Barb agreed to it, of course, which is entirely possible if it meant keeping primary custody of Jace. 

The fact that Jenelle would do something like this IN FRONT OF JACE speaks volumes about her actual motives.  Jace's mental and emotional well-being was certainly NOT her primary motive with that little stunt.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Rebecca said:

If we see her without it after this, even if she "chooses" (per Leah, which I think was stupid as hell..) not to use it I will be completely disgusted and think it's a form of neglect. Your 8(?) year old shouldn't have to decide she needs and then ask for her Dr ordered and already purchased medical equipment.

We will. She is in t-ball/softball again in the summer.  

• Love 6
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:11 PM, poeticlicensed said:

What is wrong with Kail's face? Her skin looks really bad. 

Yes Janelle the judge is going to love your stalking your mom. And I loved it when Janelle called the cops because her mom wouldn't open her door to her house on her land  to Janelle.  The temerity of Janelle is unparalled. Can you imagine if it was barb stalking Janelle and beating on her door? Janelle would be calling 911 and trying to have barb arrested.  

I am so tired of Brianna sad sacking to the camera. 

Right?  With Jace in the house witnessing all that, no less!   She has ZERO shame.  My ultimate pet peeve is people who use the police for their own petty little personal bullshit.  Jenelle knew goddamn well Barb wasn't drunk to the point of passing out considering she willingly let Barb drive off with the kids and SAW she had a few sips of wine.  She called the police to try and get a report generated because she thought it would help her in court.

I LOATHE that bitch.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Yes, she commented on Twitter recently that Pete & the dogs are outside a lot during the warmer months.  

When was this season filmed?  It seems like the first time there hasn't been snow on the ground in Sioux Falls.

Currently it looks like they are at May 2017. It's been awfully jumpy in the timeline though this season so some parts may be May while some parts are March. It's really weird. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, bounnatalie said:

She probably has, but the editors choose other segments. 

I guess part of their settlement in court is that Barb can't drink around the children, ever (it was a mutual order if I remember correctly.) 

When the court settlement order was posted here somewhere, I don't remember if alcohol was mentioned at all. I would think if alcohol was a factor, Barb would see to it Jenelle was drug-tested and she too would have to refrain from drinking.  

Why don't Jenelle and David go chase and spy on Nathan so she could acquire FULL custody of Kaiser? [heavy sarcasm]

• Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:56 PM, Teddybear said:

And it all seems directed at Aubree.   She acts so annoyed with everything she does these days.  Such a stark comparison to the times when Aubree was all she had.  

Miranda looked really different from how I remember her looking.  

Remember, Chelsea has come out and said she was suffering from PPD during these episodes.   I'm cutting her a fair amount of slack for that alone.  I also haven't seen her be mean to Aubree.  A bit short tempered and annoyed, yeah, but not mean.  When you factor in lack of sleep and PPD, though, it's not too terribly surprising.

• Love 10

Jen-yell and David are delusional in a scary way.

I totally agree. The scenes for next week are downright creepy with Jenelle yelling at Barb on the phone with a threatening tone, telling her to know her place while David sits there filming the conversation with that serial killer look in his dead, disgusting eyes. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Ive said if Leah could find something constructutive to occupy her mind, use a good finacial planner and not have any more kids she will be okay. I can also say the same thing about Briana. 

I agree. They're not horrible people, they just have no direction in life and nobody in their family to counsel them on wise decision making. Mama Dawn and Roxanne are enablers when what their daughters really need is a healthy dose of tough love.

Regarding Chelsea, I don't know if I entirely buy the PPD excuse. She still swoons over Cole and is loving towards Watson. All of her crankiness is directed at Aubree. If she were in a bad mood, I'd think she'd be in a bad mood towards everyone, not just her daughter.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

There, fixed it for you.

Sigh. Jenelle. She is around the bend now. Certifiable. That whole set up in the parking lot, stalking Barb to her home, creeping around her house, calling the cops....oh, and rushing over to Jace and hugging him while sobbing "I love you Jace!" like she was sending him off on the kindertransport. She and David are living in a fantasy world of their own making, where they are some sort of von Trapp family, wholesomely building tree houses and tumbling about in huge piles of leaves with all their pink cheeked, giggling children. Not a grim faced, looming giant and tiny shrieking harpy with a crew of pale, silent kids who spend their time trying not to be noticed. I don't blame Barb for getting mad but I wish she had held her peace, just quietly herded the kids into the car and left. As a short fused  person myself I understand why she felt she had to respond but its fuel for David's rage. He is bad news. And Jenelle has thrown in her lot with him, for good or ill. They remind me of Gary Gilmore and his trashy girlfriend in the Executioner's Song. They thought they were a great love for the ages too. But they were just a pair of pathetic losers, just like Jenelle and David. 

This!!!! Your post made my shitty day and had me giggling. From shrieking harpy to pale silent child.  I am in love with this post.

• Love 4

@BitterApple

PPD has no rules. 

I endured PPD. I felt guilty for having these feelings towards my husband when he didn't do anything to warrant my feelings. Then, at times I felt like I was being bothered by my newborn. It was a harsh reality to realizing what PPD was all about. I had read and heard these stories and didn't really give them much though until I experienced it. There is no rhyme or reason to PPD. There are no set rules that one must be angry or bitchy towards everyone in the home or have depressed feelings to the point of suicide. There are varying degrees to how PPD can affect women. Some things can be triggers. Little annoyances can bring out huge emotions. One can endure these feelings for days and weeks without a break. On top of all that, being tired from lack of sleep, not eating properly, the body requiring more nutrients especially if one is breast-feeding, it can really make mothers reach a point and probably lash out at their loved ones. I remember my sister always appreciating having me around while wishing her children would just take a month long vacation somewhere. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

Jen-yell and David are delusional in a scary way.  Their skewed self perception is frightening.  Toxic!  I have to say it again- the way they stalked and harassed Barb outside that restaurant is the same as how they fight with their exes.  Barb did let them ruffle her feathers more than I wish she had let them but she did better than their exes so good for her.   Then later all the bullshit they went to her house and did!  I can just see those two delusionals stomping around in her flower beds being peeping toms feeling justified and self righteous!  Then calling the cops out of "concern."  Oh, puh-lease!  The cops should have arrested them!

What else did they do at her house?  I think when I watch online they must not show all of the scenes because often I miss something others are talking about.  I only saw the restaurant online....  Regardless, they are very scary, and I hate that they don't realize they impacted Jace just as much or more as Barb.... they should know a scene like that would scare him.

Kail looks rough. I loved Isaac's reaction to Lincoln's crying: "But you signed up!" I also loved Lincols's "I am a robot" and his big fat "No!" to Kail when she asked if he could come sit with her. Her kids are adorable. 

I truly have no words for Jenelle and David. They are awful, awful people. I think if I ever see Jenelle in real life, I may punch her in the face. And I don't care if I get arrested. I'm glad Barb has Jace in therapy. I hope he can be honest with his therapist about his feelings and Barb can take that to the judge.

• Love 15

I asked earlier where it was said that chelsea has PPD.  I cant find any mention of it online but was it mentioned on the show?  Someone tweeted chelsea telling her to make sure her PMDD wasnt PPD and she said it wasn't that she was diagnosed with PMDD back in HS.  

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I asked earlier where it was said that chelsea has PPD.  I cant find any mention of it online but was it mentioned on the show?  Someone tweeted chelsea telling her to make sure her PMDD wasnt PPD and she said it wasn't that she was diagnosed with PMDD back in HS.  

I was responding to the original poster in general about PPD without realizing Chelsea mentioned having PMDD. Not sure if she is dealing with PPD. 

PMDD can be excruciating for many females. PMDD symptoms include mild to serious mood swings, depression, intense anger, tension, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, fatigue, sleep problems, headaches, muscle pain, hot flashes, and more. Sometimes females are put on Zoloft or other similar medications. My niece missed a lot of high school because of her issues with PMDD. Having dealt personally with he worse of the worst (I referred to it as Niagra Falls), Endometriosis, pain that never subsided even when taking the strongest narcotic, enduring pain for at least 12 hours non-stop, intense cramping and bleeding for weeks, it was hell. Many of us who have dealt with such disorders and similar issues can empathize with what it is Chelsea may be going through. It sure isn't easy when you are dealing with a family and home and dealing with post partum hormone imbalance.  

• Love 3

Of all the producers on this show, I can't stand Jenelle's ass-kisser the most.  I understand that they can't offend "the talent", but the way she just nodded at Janelle's description of stalking and harassing Barb, with a "wow" expression on her face, was just ridiculous.  I'm not sure how she maintained that expression without a hysterical laugh creeping out.  And what was Janelle's story as to how they ended up confronting Barb outside that restaurant?  That she wanted to say hi to Jace, and just happened to track them down to that location?  Other times she's complained about how long it takes to drive up to where Barb lived, but that evening they decided to go out of the their way, supposedly just to say hi to a kid who is never thrilled to see her?

Briana does not want Luis to co-parent with her.  She secretly hopes he will fail as a parent to Stella so that she can continue her whoa-is-me pity party.  If he were to step up, she'd have nothing to mope about.  By the way, my ex and I have lived 43 minutes away from each other for 9 years now.  He is a very involved parent, attends all of our children's' events and sees them twice a week and every-other weekend.  He just has to do a little more driving, but it helps with boundaries, as someone else on here mentioned. 

• Love 19

Ali will be on her last legs (no pun intended) before Leah will allow her to use the willchair as Dr. Tsao intended. It took 2 MTV guys to get that sucker in Leah's vehicle, there's no way she can do that by herself. If it's not convenient for Leah, she won't do it. She should use some of that MTV money to get a motorized lift and even then, maybe she wouldn't even bother to use it. And of course that would mean she'd have to stop with the different car/SUV/van every episode. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Ali will be on her last legs (no pun intended) before Leah will allow her to use the willchair as Dr. Tsao intended. It took 2 MTV guys to get that sucker in Leah's vehicle, there's no way she can do that by herself. If it's not convenient for Leah, she won't do it. She should use some of that MTV money to get a motorized lift and even then, maybe she wouldn't even bother to use it. And of course that would mean she'd have to stop with the different car/SUV/van every episode. 

Two seasons ago we saw Leah using a van with a lift. I assume that was a rental. Something to show the cameras and the doctors that she was following their advice. With all their money, and other charities at their disposal, you'd think Leah would have acquired a van with a motorized lift by now. But then again, the motorized scooter was left at the school all week. Leah is not about to be seen driving around in a "handicapped" van when she wants to drive a much better SUV. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I would totally want that dentist. He can do Botox for me too. Lol. 

I have zero interest in Botox, but I would totally want Randy for a dentist. He could spill ALLLLLL the tea while I try and ignore what they're doing in there. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, HooHooHoo said:

No matter what Luis does it will not be enough. Sure he can buy a crib, car seat, stroller etc, but Brianna won't let him take Stella for the weekend or whatever. That would take too much away from her, "woe is me" narrative. I am not trying to say I have huge hopes for Luis, but I don't think it matters either way.  The coven would never admit that a man could be as capable as them. 

As much as a loser as Devoid is, I'm beginning to think that Briana and co. actually WANT these guys to be shiftless losers who have no choice but to come sit in their little ass apartment and be awkwardly gawked at while they try and play with their kid. Can you imagine Luis trying to take the baby on weekends? They'd FLIP. They'll always come up with some excuse. "But she doesn't have an Ipad with headphones at your house!!!"

15 hours ago, LBS said:

Ok . Read pretty much all the comments but  am finally watching this and all I can think is that 'IF' Jenelle actually thought her child (and the children that Barb were with) was actually in a DUI situation she wouldn't allow him (them) to drive with her.  WTF.   That is straight up neglect 

Notice she didn't ONCE offer to take the kids. To drive Barb's car (David was there, to driver her car home). Nothing. She just wanted to make a scene and accuse Barb on camera for court. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I concur. I'll just put some feathers in my hair, hire Dustin, and consequences be damned!

Where is Dustin?!?! He was clearly a good lawyer. Did Janelle suffer any real consequences? Man he was funny. I always loved when he kept meeting her at different offices and restaurants to get away from her.

I feel sorry for Aubree.  To watch Chelsea sitting there swooning over Watson and then shooting daggers at Aubree is so sad.   Maybe she does have ppd but it seems the only thing irritating the fuck out of her is Aubree these days.   At least the other piece of shit  moms on that show embarrass themselves along with their kids but I see chelseas segments as just a ton of stuff for Aubree to feel humiliated about and get picked on at school over.  Chelsea doesn't care if there is footage of Aubree having a screaming fit but the minute she gets an edit that makes her look bad she has a problem with what we are seeing?  Gross.  

Jenelle is a horrible person and so is her weird goofy boyfriend.  Barb should be pushing for supervised visits, I don't understand why she hasn't.  

• Love 5
6 hours ago, BXD said:

Kail is going to end up looking like Darcey from 90 Day Fiancé.

Darcey was actually pretty at one point though. Kailyn was ok looking, but  don't know if "pretty" is the word I'd use.

They've both ruined their looks with fillers.

• Love 1

Jenyell and David can't reallly believe the crap they spew...can they? So disgusting. 

Kail, because of her lips, looks like the lady who had tons of plastic surgery and looks like a cat. ( Not on purpose, I don't think). Not cute at all.  When people mess with their faces, it is super obvious and hardly ever an improvement. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Darcey was actually pretty at one point though. Kailyn was ok looking, but  don't know if "pretty" is the word I'd use.

They've both ruined their looks with fillers.

I definitely think Kail was very pretty at one point. She had a really nice smile; the problem is, you never get to see it. Now it's been ruined by whatever-the-fuck she keeps doing to her face. And her once gorgeous hair doesn't seem to see a hairbrush much lately. 

• Love 4

Jenelle is a horrible person and so is her weird goofy boyfriend.  Barb should be pushing for supervised visits, I don't understand why she hasn't.  

What is there to supervise?

That is usually reserved for people who are a danger to their children. As much as we know Jenelle is not a decent parent, there is nothing she has done that the courts would find her to be a danger to Jace.

2 hours ago, PlanetSassy said:

And what was Janelle's story as to how they ended up confronting Barb outside that restaurant?  That she wanted to say hi to Jace, and just happened to track them down to that location?  Other times she's complained about how long it takes to drive up to where Barb lived, but that evening they decided to go out of the their way, supposedly just to say hi to a kid who is never thrilled to see her?

I thought she said something like she called to see Jace or get Jace or whatever in the hell and Barb told her no that she had plans and that it was Cinco De Mayo and Janelle got all detectivey and went and found her at a Mexican food place and started spying on her and shit. What a fucking stalker. No wonder Barb wasn't talking to her or answering her phone after the incident because she could make the time to go try to dig up some dirt on her own fucking mother but can't ever drive her own fucking car to go get Jace or when she does she bitches about how tired she is from picking up 30 kids from various places. But now she all of a sudden has the time to go get him or go stalk her mom while she is out with 3 fucking kids. I seriously doubt that Barb was slinging back 20 drinks at dinner with 3 kids with her. This bitch can get the fuck over herself and her fake ass shit. Because it was all for show and for court. The only good thing about the court hearing is that it gave them both a set schedule for Jace. But as Jace gets older guess what Jenelle he will not want to go with you even more because he sees your train wreck fake ass life.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

As much as a loser as Devoid is, I'm beginning to think that Briana and co. actually WANT these guys to be shiftless losers who have no choice but to come sit in their little ass apartment and be awkwardly gawked at while they try and play with their kid. Can you imagine Luis trying to take the baby on weekends? They'd FLIP. They'll always come up with some excuse. "But she doesn't have an Ipad with headphones at your house!!!"

That line gave me a major cackle!  You have the coven impersonations perfected!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, alexa said:

What else did they do at her house?  I think when I watch online they must not show all of the scenes because often I miss something others are talking about.  I only saw the restaurant online....  Regardless, they are very scary, and I hate that they don't realize they impacted Jace just as much or more as Barb.... they should know a scene like that would scare him.

Conveniently enough if Jen-yell and David filmed what went on at the house, it wasn't shown.  After the footage of those assholes ambushing poor Barb in the restaurant parking lot, Jen-yell was in her kitchen with her ass kissing producer telling her all about them stalking Barb to her house.  They were psycho dialing her and she wouldn't answer.  They were knocking on her door for 2 hours!  This is all Jen-yell's side of the story.  They were peering through windows even though the blinds were closed.  Somehow they were able to get a peek through the garage window and saw her car in there.  Out of "concern" they called the cops to "come check on her."  Psychos!

It sounds horrible what they were doing and we know how that crazy outfit tells stories.  She always sugar coats what *she* was doing so the reality of what they went to Barb's house and really did was way worse than how she told it.  She stood there in her kitchen telling the ass kiss producer all about it with a smug, pretentiousness smile that I wanted to slap off her face. 

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Hi @BabyDaddy nice to meet you!

Im a heterosexual woman but I think Gary's wife Christina is facially prettier than Kailyn although much heavier, she's a plus size gal (so am I). Kailyn isn't plus/fat etc she just dresses so damn badly in TOO SMALL CLOTHES it makes it look bigger than she is. She also has no idea how to style herself. 

We have discussed on this board how Kailyn's "whiteness" may be the only thing she really has to offer the men of color she chooses to deal with, and she might not even be aware of it. She's just SO insecure and nasty, I question her motives for everything. 

Nice to have more men on the boards. 

P.S. ditto to Luis and Briana. What heterosexual grown woman isn't on some type of contraceptive anyway? If hormones don't agree with you or you have a health condition get a non hormonal IUD. HIV is still a thing- CONDOMS!

It's true!! I've dated both men and women seriously myself and something is SO unattractive about Kailyn now and I am attracted to stocky men and women both (I don't find the Leah/Maci body type attractive in the least, for example), it's definitely not her size. She is mean on the inside and that shows in the way she styles and carries herself--plus you're right, she dresses in the WEIRDEST clothes for her body type. Things that are objectively, universally ugly and also especially don't fit her frame at all. I think Kristina is quite pretty and her attitude and bearing add to it so much.

There is also something about people who don't look hygienic, or you can just *sense* that they don't ever leave their couches. Catelynn is big, for example, but it's not her size itself that makes her unattractive. Amber isn't that large but both of them look like they don't shower, don't ever eat vegetables and don't have any ambition. Catelynn just *looks* like a heavy smoker. Kailyn looks sloppy like that too.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

What is there to supervise?

That is usually reserved for people who are a danger to their children. As much as we know Jenelle is not a decent parent, there is nothing she has done that the courts would find her to be a danger to Jace.

She has a history of violent relationships.   There was one episode where they said something about jace thinking Nathan was going to kill jenelle when they were fighting.  Her new jackass boyfriend  looks even crazier than Nathan.  Personally I don't think that jace is safe at jenelles house.  

Even when jenelle was a heroin addict barb didn't make any moves to have her visits supervised or anything.  

• Love 6