Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: On the Hunt

WerWerWer
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, kitkat343 said:

I think Chelsea is upset and went on a twitter rant since she seems - as posters above noted - a little cranky, especially with aubree.   I don't judge her for this at all since she has a 4 month old, and is probably just sleep deprived.  I'm sure I was worse when my kids were small   

I don't doubt that MTV cobbled together footage over a few weeks to make her look like she's always snapping at aubree.  And I believe she's a really loving mother.  It's just that it's hard to keep your temper always when kids push your buttons.  But that's the risk you run on a reality tv show and Chelsea needs to decide if the financial rewards are worth the invasion of privacy.  

And in other news, when you've been charged with as many crimes as jenelle and can't enter the medical field due to your record, you don't get to criticize the person giving up her senior years to raise your child drinking wine with dinner.

Yep. She said on twitter in replies that Aubree likes to push her buttons more when they crew is there. That Aubree had asked for money (going off memory here) and candy about five times and she told her no every time.  So the 5th or so time she asked she gave a very flustered "No Aubree!" Or whatever she said on camera and that's the one they used. 

Edited by Mkay
Can't type or spell on cell phone apparently.
  • Love 8

Kail refusing to say what her due date is reminded me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry asked his date what kind of perfume she was wearing and she said "I can't tell you." He basically broke up with her for that lol. 

• Love 5

Chelsea and Cole may be a bit boring and I think Chelsea is just trying to stay relevant and have a  storyline with her tweets.  However, I will take them any day over any of the other cast members on this show. 

Edited by penbrat
  • Love 8

Ugh.  Where to start?

Kail is a wretched bitch.  She is going out in public. Take some pride in your appearance.  And there is no need to be such a bitch to Javi.  He's just trying to be cordial.  I remember in middle school how you would go out with a boy (which meant absolutely nothing) and then when you broke up, you acted like you hated each other.  That's what she reminds me of.  She isn't with Javi anymore for reasons I can't figure out and she decides that means she has to be a colossal bitch to him.  And please, he has no interest in your haggard self.  Personally, I think she doesn't have a clue who baby Lo's father is.

Jenelle is horrible.  Jace is eight years old and has been living with Barbara almost from the very beginning. That is the home he knows.  A judge isn't going to just hand him over to Jenelle.  Burden of proof is going to be on her at this point.  She is going to have to show that she could provide a much better environment for Jace and with her revolving door of men who are druggies at best and drugged up abusers at worst, that's not going to work in her favor.  Tack on the fact that she changes houses all the time, is on drugs herself, and doesn't seem to have time for Jace as is, she's not going to get custody. Honestly, I don't think she wants it, anyway.  I think David wants to piss of Barbara and knows that's the way to do it and since Jenelle's self worth is 100% tied up in her men, she's more than content to go along with whatever he wants and says.

Chelsea seems to have a nice little life.  I know that the producers think she is boring, but I think that's a good thing.  She is the first of the Teen Mom 2 girls to get her stuff together. I like seeing her segments between the train wrecks. 

Leah has my sympathies.  It is so hard to see your child suffer and for her to know that it is likely only going to get worse has to be heartbreaking.  Glad that Ali is going to be using her wheelchair more often.  I hope that helps her.

Briana I don't watch. Anytime I've tried to watch her segments, I got annoyed or bored and fast forwarded.  I don't have any emotional investment in her.  I get that they were trying to send a message to the girls that they are replaceable, but not with Briana.  Personally, I think it would be in their better interest to threaten to merge Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2.  Let the girls worry about who would make the cut and who would suddenly find themselves looking for alternate employment. Don't bring in a girl who was on a show that flopped. Clearly, there is little interest in her.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Lm2162 said:

Still too grossed out by the Kailyn storyline to comment. Also I'm finding Big Papi hot? Is that my hormones too? 

Javi's filled out and put on quite a bit of muscle. I thought he looked really cute last night as well.

• Love 8

Kail is such an ass. "I'm not telling anyone my due date" is such an odd thing to say to one of the fathers of one of your children.  A normal person would say something like "hey my due date is August 1st, obviously we don't know exactly when baby will come but just want to give you a heads up so you can prepared because I will need to you get Lincoln when I am in the hospital, thanks!"

• Love 21

I swear to God the only thing Briana knows how to do is cry.  Always crying, always upset, always whining.  Luis is smart to live across town.  

And she is just selfish as fuck.  You told the man to get his own place, so he does and now it's too far away.  Everything is always all.about.Briana and I'm tired of watching it.

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Kail is such an ass. "I'm not telling anyone my due date" is such an odd thing to say to one of the fathers of one of your children.  A normal person would say something like "hey my due date is August 1st, obviously we don't know exactly when baby will come but just want to give you a heads up so you can prepared because I will need to you get Lincoln when I am in the hospital, thanks!"

Kailyn isn't a person, she's a manatee

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Except she'd really have to say, "Hey, my due date is August 1st, but I'm afraid to tell you because if you count backwards you're realize I got knocked up while you were still overseas and I was giving you false hope that we'd get back together". I'm not 100% on the actual timeline, but I'm 100% certain her reasoning is something like that. 

3 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Manatees are nice and docile so idk. 

Manatees are freaking amazing! Kail WISHES she was a manatee. What she really is is the human version of chronic adult acne. 

• Love 20
24 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I swear to God the only thing Briana knows how to do is cry.  Always crying, always upset, always whining.  Luis is smart to live across town.  

And she is just selfish as fuck.  You told the man to get his own place, so he does and now it's too far away.  Everything is always all.about.Briana and I'm tired of watching it.

i think she has a right to be upset/worried about him living far away. If he really wanted to be involve why not move closer? Maybe not across the street but why not move within a 5-10 minute drive. Why not make it easier on yourse;f to see your kid? Like she said, he's going to end up spending the "savings" on gas anyway.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, EDTV said:

i think she has a right to be upset/worried about him living far away. If he really wanted to be involve why not move closer? Maybe not across the street but why not move within a 5-10 minute drive. Why not make it easier on yourse;f to see your kid? Like she said, he's going to end up spending the "savings" on gas anyway.

Because as people have pointed out, he may not be able to afford it. There several reason why where he plans on moving is the right choice right now. And it's 30 minutes. That's my regular work commute. It's not that serious.

I also think some were looking too far into the javi/kail situation since he asked when was the last time we were together. Because he actually asked when was the last time we together like this. Meaning civil towards one another.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Because as people have pointed out, he may not be able to afford it. There several reason why where he plans on moving is the right choice right now. And it's 30 minutes. That's my regular work commute. It's not that serious.

I also think some were looking too far into the javi/kail situation since he asked when was the last time we were together. Because he actually asked when was the last time we together like this. Meaning civil towards one another.

if he cant afford it thats another thing... but he said he's willing to get a 2nd job and like Bri said he'll spend more on gas/tolls... so I cant imagine the difference being THAT mcuh at the end. and i think if he lived nearby Bri's fam would be willing to help. but it sounds more like he just doesn't care to be close to his kid. 30 min is a lot, thats at least 1 hour driving every time u want to see your child. that means he's not going over there for little things, and i think thats intentional.

Edited by EDTV
  • Love 2

I'm curious to know what the price difference is on apartments in their area. If we're talking hundreds of dollars I can see Lou not being able to afford it, but if the difference is minimal it does come across like he's trying to establish excuses to avoid responsibility.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, EDTV said:

I think it's a matter of perspective but 30mins isn't "far away" in many metro areas.  I don't consider it far away at all. (Chicago gal) I think many posters are thinking 30min via the interstate means 30miles, but 30minutes could be 10miles away depending on traffic.

5-10 min drive may mean a difference in hundreds of dollars a month in rent, it doesn't cost that much gas to drive 30mins no matter what kind of car you have. 

I think Briana is really angry at herself for fucking up and making the same mistake again, but it's easier to blame Luis rather than self reflection. She isn't 100% wrong but she's focusing on the WRONG things IMO. 

Again not excusing Luis, I know many of involved parents who live more than 30min away via car and it's not a problem. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, EDTV said:

if he cant afford it thats another thing... but he said he's willing to get a 2nd job and like Bri said he'll spend more on gas/tolls... so I cant imagine the difference being THAT mcuh at the end. and i think if he lived nearby Bri's fam would be willing to help. but it sounds more like he just doesn't care to be close to his kid. 30 min is a lot, thats at least 1 hour driving every time u want to see your child. that means he's not going over there for little things, and i think thats intentional.

So an hour drive is a problem.....but another 8 hour a day job is not?

If her concern is he can't see his kid and won't be around, how is getting a second job conducive to that?  At least if he's only working 40 hours a week, he still had time on weekends and nights to come and see his kid.  He has a second job and that disappears.

It makes no sense.  She's just being super entitled and whiny

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I bet Jo knows.  ?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, CaughtOnTape said:

If her concern is he can't see his kid and won't be around, how is getting a second job conducive to that?  At least if he's only working 40 hours a week, he still had time on weekends and nights to come and see his kid.  He has a second job and that disappears.

no one works two 8 hour a day jobs... i was thinking about a side gig to get an extra couple of hundred per mo. i think i'd be iwlling to give him hte benefit of the doubt if he didn't already have another kid that he was so far away from... it just seems more like he likes having a "buffer zone"

Edited by EDTV
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Exactly. If Luis will get a second job and WILL be using that income to cover day care costs (and general child support), that's a contribution to the raising of Stella. (If that actually happens) to ME that's a lot more valuable than him just living close by. 

1 minute ago, EDTV said:

no one works two 8 hour a day jobs... i was thinking about a side gig to get an extra couple of hundred per mo. i think i'd be iwlling to give him hte benefit of the doubt if he didn't already have another kid that he was so far away from... it just seems more like he likes having a "buffer zone"

Yeah @EDTV it gives me more pause that he has a child that lives in another state but he NEVER defends himself by saying "yes she lives far away but I've always supported her, tried to visit etc", if he did he would JUMP on that. If he is the type that doesn't care to be "involved" emotionally and physically then Briana should accept the income from his second job to cover daycare costs and general expenses. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Exactly. If Luis will get a second job and WILL be using that income to cover day care costs (and general child support), that's a contribution to the raising of Stella. (If that actually happens) to ME that's a lot more valuable than him just living close by. 

I agree. I just don't know if Luis "You Are Such a Strong Woman, You Can Handle It" Miguel is planning on actually doing that, lollll

• Love 5

This is neither here nor there, but it takes me 1-1.5 hours to go 27 miles. I loathe the 405 almost as much as I loathe Jenelle.

There was one instance where something Chelsea was saying kind of rubbed me the wrong way...when she was talking about wanting another baby, she said how cool it would be for them to be close in age because Aubree was 7 before she got her first sibling. First of all, I guess she's forgetting about a little thing called "Paislee, her sister". Secondly, she sort of caught herself on her train of thought, but it was almost like she was admitting Aubree is the "odd man out", and she doesn't want that for her other kids. Maybe I'm projecting, but something about it wasn't cool to me. 

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

This is neither here nor there, but it takes me 1-1.5 hours to go 27 miles. I loathe the 405 almost as much as I loathe Jenelle.

There was one instance where something Chelsea was saying kind of rubbed me the wrong way...when she was talking about wanting another baby, she said how cool it would be for them to be close in age because Aubree was 7 before she got her first sibling. First of all, I guess she's forgetting about a little thing called "Paislee, her sister". Secondly, she sort of caught herself on her train of thought, but it was almost like she was admitting Aubree is the "odd man out", and she doesn't want that for her other kids. Maybe I'm projecting, but something about it wasn't cool to me. 

Not to defend Chelsea too much, but Paislee and Aubree didn't grow up in the same house (ever) so it's a little different. I think that Taylor and Chelsea have worked to make sure the sisters have a relationship but there's a different dynamic when siblings live together day in and day out compared to going on outings together etc. 

Also a mother's guilt is STRONG no matter what, even if they have nothing to be guilty about, and Chelsea is one of the few TMs who've admitted that HER choice in Adam had negative consequences for Aubree- not that she blames Aubree at all but she acknowledges it. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

it was almost like she was admitting Aubree is the "odd man out", and she doesn't want that for her other kids. Maybe I'm projecting, but something about it wasn't cool to me. 

It seems like Chelsea's priority is all things Cole-related. She's acting like Watson is her first kid and doesn't already have a sibling to play with. She's hell bent on creating the family she didn't get to have the first time around and Aubree is this appendage she doesn't quite know what to do with anymore. 

• Love 19

My issue with Chelsea lately and I've said it many times lately is that she now seems to be social media blasting the show as of late and unintentionally making situations that were nothing into bigger things.

Like had she got said anything on Twitter yesterday about this episode upsetting her and all this, I wouldn't have thought anything of her segments. Same with how last week I didn't care about the chickens and then saw her tweets and had to rewatch to see if I missed things. 

• Love 4

All of the girls in both teen mom og and 2 with the exception of Farrah and maybe amber just constantly feel the need to have another baby after baby . BREATHE people , find a life outside of being pregnant . Because that's exactly what these girls love , is being pregnant . Not actually realizing that a child is more than something to hold on to your baby daddy . Kail especially annoys me because she already has 3 baby daddies and this third one is supposedly an uninvolved loser who she was never even in a relationship with and we just know a 4th baby daddy is right around the corner . She's obviously gonna have a boyfriend eventually which will lead to another pregnancy and it's just a never ending cycle with these girls 

• Love 10

Willy Wooly is probably trying to keep a distance from himself and the Manson girls which is why he got an apartment that is a bit farther but, he isn't going to say that to Briana. Roxanne and Brittany have treated him as if he won't be around for the baby, which might be very true going by his track record, but still, they projected their worries, fears, and threats on him. As I mentioned before, Roxanne and Brittany have stuck their nose in the business of Briana and Luis when they should have just let the chips fall where they may. Since Roxanne wasn't able to knock any sense into Briana about birth control and allowed her to leave Nova in her care while she went out clubbing, does she really think she is going to scare Luis into being a committed father to the baby Briana is carrying? 

I did think of that possibility but, he asked her that particular question on the heels of asking her when was her due date. This was right after the PFA was lifted. I am just guessing he is being careful how he broaches the subject with her, not to mention the cameras are there which serves to protect him from any unfair claims Kail may lodge against him. 

I think Chelsea is upset and went on a twitter rant since she seems - as posters above noted - a little cranky, especially with aubree.   I don't judge her for this at all since she has a 4 month old, and is probably just sleep deprived.  I'm sure I was worse when my kids were small   

Chelsea had posted she was suffering from PPD. That might be the issue. Then there is the sensitivity, crankiness, and the hormones that are out of control post-pregnancy.

Kail is always bitchy and angry. Her pregnancy has heightened her scornful attitude. 

Oh look, there's Jace riding around on his scooter, OUTSIDE, at Barb's. I thought he just sat around in her house all day? 

Jace has fun at his home with Barb. I have lost count on the number of scenes where Jace is shown actually playing outside, smiling, enjoying himself with Barb as she interacts with him outdoors. No wonder he is bored at Jenelle's. The adults can't bother to interact with him. 

@Scarlett45 That is what I was going to post. Chelsea wishes Aubree had that sibling who she could grow up in the same home, full-time. Chelsea is very well aware of the choices she made and that plays a part in the guilt she feels over Aubree not having a sibling who she could be close with. Chelsea has three or four siblings, and they are real close. I imagine that is what Chelsea was wishing she could give Aubree. Tayler and Chelsea are working hard to maintain a relationship so their girls could grow up together as close as possible. Something good had to come out of that situation and I am happy it was Taylor and Chelsea becoming friends for the sake of the kids. 

I think it is time Chelsea cut the cord with MTV. In fact, if any one of these girls has issues with the editing, the show, the crew, etc. that should be the time to quit. 

@leighroda I hope you are in a safe place! Houston has suffered so much. Sad. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10

I haven't watched yet. I'm in a good mood and enjoying my day, don't want to get all pissed off. I remember watching a little bit of Jenelle and UBT accosting Barb in the parking lot. But, from what you guys have said, they followed her home and beat on the doors and windows? And they called the cops because Barb wouldn't open her door? Good god, those two are certifiable. When Babs said UBT was Jenelle's worst boyfriend ever, it meant a lot to me. She's seen them all and knows what assholes they've all been. I'm hoping  she's quietly working on some things that will make it possible to end Jace's visits to the swamp forever. Like having a PI working for her. I believe UBT is heavy into coke (it's been alluded to in several places) and that Jenelle is doing way more than smoking pot 24/7.I think I'd lean in and give my iMac a big kiss if I logged in here and read that they'd been busted big time and that they'd been under surveillance for months. 

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, fetching said:

Did you see this? I guess she deleted it. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 10.16.56 AM.png

I love how she states "you don't know a fucking thing I've been through."...yeah Jenelle, we don't know A fucking thing, we know EVERY fucking thing since the time you were 16 thanks to this show, and you're constant craving for social media attention. 

• Love 19

Ugh, Jenelle sucks but goddamn someone take Randy's twitter account away. I'd be DAMNED if I let my dentist work on my teeth knowing thirty minutes prior he was having a Twitter war with a teen mom. ?

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I didn't like how she was saying she wanted  "a million little Coles."  Aubree's not a little Cole!  Way to make her feel included.

4 hours ago, gotta watch said:

Kail refusing to say what her due date is reminded me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry asked his date what kind of perfume she was wearing and she said "I can't tell you." He basically broke up with her for that lol. 

I despise when people are secretive about seemingly normal things.  Annoying!

1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

I haven't watched yet. I'm in a good mood and enjoying my day, don't want to get all pissed off. I remember watching a little bit of Jenelle and UBT accosting Barb in the parking lot. But, from what you guys have said, they followed her home and beat on the doors and windows? And they called the cops because Barb wouldn't open her door?

who was watching their two children at home who are under the age of four? What parents of small children have that kind of time?

• Love 11

For someone so consumed with the image of middle class life, Kailyn sure does look like shit. Her pregnancy mask is like karma written on her face to tell the world this pregnancy was revolved around lying, cheating, and cutting a mans dreads in violence. Karma is sweet.

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

There isn't too much Javi could talk about with Kail without her blowing a gasket. Kail reminds me of Farrah with how she talks to her mother:

Deb: "Isn't the weather beautiful with the sun shining?"

Farrah: "Yes, mother. The sun is always fucking shining. That's what it is supposed to do. Okay?!" 

LOL.  That is spot on for Farrah and sadly, Kail does seem to be acting very similarly. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, EDTV said:

He said he couldn't afford to live on her side of town. Thirty minutes is really not that big of a deal, IMO. That's a standard commute in larger cities. Unless he's coming over every day (which makes no sense, set up some scheduled visitation or the coven will eat you alive), I doubt he'll spend that much in gas. As meddling as Briana's family is, I might want to put some distance between us to. It's not so much that it makes seeing his kid impossible. But it might help establish some boundaries. 

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

ace has fun at his home with Barb. I have lost count on the number of scenes where Jace is shown actually playing outside, smiling, enjoying himself with Barb as she interacts with him outdoors. No wonder he is bored at Jenelle's. The adults can't bother to interact with him

Seriously. It's not so much indoor vs. outdoor; it's about him having someone pay attention to him and interact with him. 

2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I haven't watched yet. I'm in a good mood and enjoying my day, don't want to get all pissed off. I remember watching a little bit of Jenelle and UBT accosting Barb in the parking lot. But, from what you guys have said, they followed her home and beat on the doors and windows? And they called the cops because Barb wouldn't open her door?

Yup. She said they called the cops because Barb wasn't answering the door - so, ya know, she could be passed out drunk in there and the kids unattended. It was out of concern, of course. 

1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Ugh, Jenelle sucks but goddamn someone take Randy's twitter account away. I'd be DAMNED if I let my dentist work on my teeth knowing thirty minutes prior he was having a Twitter war with a teen mom.

I think I'm the only person who doesn't mind Randy's tweets. Yea, he's too old to be engaging in that type of crap, but at the same time, they make me laugh. I've seen way worse stuff on the internet, so I just shrug at the little shade he throws out there. 

• Love 14

Thank you everyone, I am safe just going a little stir crazy, but obviously that is the least of anyone's problems. 

I don't mind Randy's tweets either, sure they are petty, but he does have an invested interest in teen mom, it's not like he's just a random guy who constantly tweets them... not how I would spend my time but to each their own. Also he is often one of the few who can publically call out the girls, kinda like Simon. 

Kail, nobody cares about your due date, my guess along with some of you is she didn't want people to figure out when she was pregnant, she was hoping to have a 10lb premie. 

My thing with Jenelle is that no doubt Barb does have *some* questionable behavior (to be fair I think even good parents makes some questionable decisions so I'm not dogging her) but the way Jenelle goes about calling her out discredits her. I don't think Barb having a drink with dinner is a big deal at all, but if Jenelle did have a true concern going about it like she's on that cheaters show just made her (Jenelle) look dumb.  Barb has lots of concerns about Jenelle, rightfully so, but we rarely hear her comment publically, she just quietly saves her receipts, which in my opinion is the best way to handle it, obviously is someone's life is endangered by all means call attention to it, but not answering the door is not the case.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, teapot said:

I didn't like how she was saying she wanted  "a million little Coles."  Aubree's not a little Cole!  Way to make her feel included.

I despise when people are secretive about seemingly normal things.  Annoying!

who was watching their two children at home who are under the age of four? What parents of small children have that kind of time?

Eeeeeeeeew to the "million little Coley babies" thing. The way she said "coley babies" in her especially saccharine baby voice really made me want to vomit. I hope aubree doesn't hear her say things like this. Aubree knows Chelsea has finally gotten her "perfect" family, and that she's not biologically part of it, no matter how badly she wants to be. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Ugh, Jenelle sucks but goddamn someone take Randy's twitter account away. I'd be DAMNED if I let my dentist work on my teeth knowing thirty minutes prior he was having a Twitter war with a teen mom. ?

I would totally want that dentist. He can do Botox for me too. Lol. 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

There isn't too much Javi could talk about with Kail without her blowing a gasket. Kail reminds me of Farrah with how she talks to her mother:

Deb: "Isn't the weather beautiful with the sun shining?"

Farrah: "Yes, mother. The sun is always fucking shining. That's what it is supposed to do. Okay?!" 

Debz OG needs material from The Haterz for her future songs! 

• Love 1

Jenelle. Damn. As waterboy's momma said "Little girls are the devil!" , you Jenelle are the devil !!  I'm really pissed for Barbara at how bad they've treated her. Some thanks she gets for the help she gives.. wow. Jenelle is just the scum of the earth. And so is David, but he's more stupid that anything. Jenelle is just pure evil.

Kail the Whale. One thing I've learned from her is how much a woman's personality affects her attractiveness, regardless of her weight. If you have a nice personality it can make you immensely more attractive - and Kail is soooooo unattractive because of her shitty personality. I think we are all tempted to snark on her looks BECAUSE she is such a total bitch. For comparison if both dolled up which one would a man prefer to take out on a dinner date? Kail or Gary's wife (who I think is of comparable weight and body type)? OK, Gary's wife would be a bit boring in my book (I like more science girl types - you know somebody with brains), but at least she seems pleasant to be around. I have to wonder if that Chris dude just had a Jungle Fever moment - you know the common trope about how black dudes seem to bag not-so-attractive white chicks. Also the same for Javi, coming from somewhat similar hispanic culture, I can see bagging a blonde would earn him some brownie points in his community. Even I as a foreign guy growing up in the US seemed to gravitate more to the blonds, simply because of the difference and perhaps the media. I guess one can feel like they "made it in America" once they've got a blondie.

Chelsea is boring as hell now... they should drop her. Everything is normal and boring. Before they drop her, she should get an award of some sort, "Most normal teen mom" or something. 

Brianna, damn that girl is dumb. Two times pregnant by losers who will never amount to anything. Luis you are a freaking loser, you were already a baby daddy and you do it again? Neither of you learned anything? Are you nothing but animals? How hard was it to get a condom? Makes me think maybe  they talked for like 30 mins and then they had sex in the handicap toilet in the club (handicapped for brains that is). Both of you are freaking idiots. What kind of girl looks at a guy like Luis and thinks this guy looks like he would stick around and can hold a job? I think a lot of us nerdy guys in high school who didn't get laid (and resented it) actually got lucky to blossum later and not get entrapped by these bimbos like these "mr cool" types did... and still do into their late 20s and 30s! I guess it sucks to hit your peak in high school, because it's all down hill from then on.

• Love 12

Hi @BabyDaddy nice to meet you!

Im a heterosexual woman but I think Gary's wife Christina is facially prettier than Kailyn although much heavier, she's a plus size gal (so am I). Kailyn isn't plus/fat etc she just dresses so damn badly in TOO SMALL CLOTHES it makes it look bigger than she is. She also has no idea how to style herself. 

We have discussed on this board how Kailyn's "whiteness" may be the only thing she really has to offer the men of color she chooses to deal with, and she might not even be aware of it. She's just SO insecure and nasty, I question her motives for everything. 

Nice to have more men on the boards. 

P.S. ditto to Luis and Briana. What heterosexual grown woman isn't on some type of contraceptive anyway? If hormones don't agree with you or you have a health condition get a non hormonal IUD. HIV is still a thing- CONDOMS!

• Love 9

Any day of the week and twice on Sunday Kristina is far, FAR more attractive than Kail on Kail's best day. Whenever we watch my watching buddy always says "she so pretty!", whenever Kristina is on the screen, and I agree. She looks fresh and like she smells good. Kail, on the other hand, though statuesque and with great hair, and a nice smile when she can be bothered, looks slovenly. She looks like she hasn't showered in days and her nasty attitude radiates off her like heat. 

• Love 14