Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: On the Hunt

WerWerWer
  • Start Topic

After Barb refuses to let Jace come over, Jenelle tracks her down. Briana gives Luis an ultimatum. Kailyn and Javi are forced to face each other at Lincoln's soccer practice. Chelsea and Cole catch baby fever.

Edited by WerWerWer
Because I clearly have no idea what I'm doing.
  • Love 1

I don't believe there are two people who have less interest in each other than Briana and Luis.

Fuck you, Jenelle.  Are you going to make your mom go to court for the rest of her life just because you're a fucking asshole?  I hate her.

"But you signed up!" lol  

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Oh live is so mean to poor poor Briana. Every thing TO her. Nothing happens because of her. She really expected this random club smash to be her Prince Charming and create a fairytale lide for her and the baby. How dare mean ole Louis not commit to building a life with Briana who was probably one of three that night.

Speaking of which, I am surprised Wooly Willy hasn't tried to play that card (how many guys you were with that night, how many before me, the day after me, etc) with Briana. Maybe he has. Just not on camera. 

• Love 5

Janelle made no sense "my mom knew I was taking a video of her" uh did she? From what I saw she was being ambushed in the parking lot of a restaurant, she wasn't consenting to it? I guess she consented to it to be shown on the show but she didn't consent to be filmed on a cell phone.

Also Chelsea tweeted that this episode was made up stories pieced together to be more dramatic. I just have missed something. It wasn't that.. dramatic. Okay they have baby fever but I'm taking that with a grain of salt. 

I have nothing to say about Leah and Ali.. other than its painful and heartbreaking to watch.

Kail can't just sit around next to Javi and be pleasant can she? 

I still don't watch Brianna.

• Love 12

What is wrong with Kail's face? Her skin looks really bad. 

Yes Janelle the judge is going to love your stalking your mom. And I loved it when Janelle called the cops because her mom wouldn't open her door to her house on her land  to Janelle.  The temerity of Janelle is unparalled. Can you imagine if it was barb stalking Janelle and beating on her door? Janelle would be calling 911 and trying to have barb arrested.  

I am so tired of Brianna sad sacking to the camera. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 23

David looks like Alan from The Hangover...same blank stare & everything. Barb needs to get PFA on those pieces of shit. They were full on harassing her.

Leah has really grown on me this season, but I couldn't help but to wonder how she gets the chair in the car when MTV security isn't there. Jeremy's mom is so nice!

Chelzzzzzzzzzea's segment was a snooze, but Cole was a sweetheart when he told Chelsea he just wants her to be comfortable & happy.

Kail is such a ticking timebomb. She has the same "0 to 100 in 2 seconds" thing Jenelle has. 

Brianna who?

• Love 19
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

What is wrong with Kail's face? Her skin looks really bad. 

Yes Janelle the judge is going to love your stalking your mom. And I loved it when Janelle called the cops because her mom wouldn't open her door to her house on her land  to Janelle.  The temerity of Janelle is unparalled. Can you imagine if it was barb stalking Janelle and beating on her door? Janelle would be calling 911 and trying to have barb arrested.  

Her skin did look terrible. So much for the pregnancy glow.

Jenelle wouldn't have called the cops on Barb because then they'd find the paraphernalia in her house.

• Love 10

I think this is the soccer practice Kail used to skip her book signing and not tell her fans until a few had shown up and the book store had to break the news. Kail couldn't be bothered to tweet it and then blamed the book store with not telling anyone. Also, how is it that she cn have these normal conversations with Jo but not Javi? It's only awkward with Javi because she cheated and is in the wrong. But she feels no guilt. I doubt she ever will. He needs to stop bowing down to her. 

I could hardly watch Jenelle's segment. I only watched 5 seconds of that video when it came out in May before I got angry.  Marissa and David are mean.  The Marissa reveal is a surprise. I hate Jenelle. Ugh 

I feel sorry for sweet Ali. But what ticks me off watching this is knowing, after all of this, they STILL put her in t-ball afterwards and had her running bases!! WTF Every sweet and caring thing Leah is saying and asking Ali and hearing her feedback goes out the door when you have her back in tball. Sigh. :/ 

sorry for any grammar and spelling errors. Lately, I can't type on my phone as well as before. Going to fast or fat fingers.  

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I think this is the soccer practice Kail used to skip her book signing and not tell her fans until a few had shown up and the book store had to break the news. Kail couldn't be bothered to tweet it and then blamed the book store with not telling anyone. Also, how is it that she cn have these normal conversations with Jo but not Javi? It's only awkward with Javi because she cheated and is in the wrong. But she feels no guilt. I doubt she ever will. He needs to stop bowing down to her. 

I

You have a great memory. I had forgotten about the book signing Kail failed (rhyme not intended) to show up to. 

I am on the west coast. Waiting for the episode to air. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

You have a great memory. I had forgotten about the book signing Kail failed (rhyme not intended) to show up to. 

I am on the west coast. Waiting for the episode to air. 

It's weird, I have a great memory when it comes to the most random things. (Movie trivia, song lyrics, true crime knowledge etc) I can't for the life of me remember what I walked into another room for, or what I'm supposed to do in an hour. Haha I do know the ride Kail took with Becky when Chris called on the episode last week was on the way to the first book signing. I'd have to go back and look at dates etc but I'm feeling a bit lazy at the moment. Drink some wine before you stab, but don't tell Jenelle. 

• Love 5

I can remember some off the wall shit myself. There are some things I distinctly remember from the show and what has happened outside of the show and then, there are things I need help remembering.

Leah's nose sounds stuffy in the nail polish scene. 

Leah's girlses hair is getting darker. 

• Love 4

Poor Jace had to have received major backlash from both sides. Jenelle will interrogate him about telling Barb why he doesn't want to be with her because of Maryssa and Dave. Dave for sure has probably scared the shit out of Jace by telling him not to say shit to Barb ever again. He has probably told him never to talk smack about his daughter. Barb has no doubt asked Jace if he ever told Jenelle if it was true he told Jenelle that Barb drinks all the time. Even if Jace mentioned any drinking by Barb, I have no doubt whatsoever it was Jenelle who brought it up and interrogated Jace in such a way that he responded truthfully about Barb having wine and Jenelle twisting to make it seem as if Jace said it was all the time. 

Jenelle and Dave can go to fucking hell. 

Javi inquiring about Kail's due date. Did I hear him ask her when was the last time they were together???

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 20

Leah's segments tonight broke my heart. I feel like Ali is aging before our eyes, and I'm not talking appearance wise, but in the sense that she's becoming more aware of her condition and what that means for her long term. Addie running back to hug her was so sweet.

I'm not sure why Chelsea was bitching about editing when her segments didn't consist of anything major. I did think her hair looked pretty in that scene with Brittney.

Briana, whatever. I'm so over her. 

Kail was looking rough. Big shocker that she dropped the PFA after she was done making life miserable for Javi. And although I'm loathe to defend her, I don't think I'd want to be debating due dates and potential paternity issues at my kid's soccer game either. 

Jenelle stirring up fake drama before court? So predictable. Was Barb throwing back shots at that restaurant? A sip or two of wine does not a drunk driver make.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

First of all, can I just mention how utterly sick I am of the term "co-parenting?"  I get that it's preferable to parent your child with the involvement of both parents, but God, that is such an obnoxious word.  I've been a single parent practically from day one when my ex-husband decided that playing guitar was way cooler than changing diapers, and even we've managed to keep it together for the sake of our daughter, but I don't refer to it as "co-parenting."  Why can't it just be "being parents?"  Ugh

While I understand your statement and people around me "parent" in a way in which you do, these girls need a goal of "co-parenting".  Kail is always failing to co-parent.  She and Jo now are but now we have Javi and it all starts over again.  She is treating Javi just like she treated Jo.  Leah and Cory have finally settled into co-parenting.  Janelle, Chelsea and Brianna have had years to do this and haven't achieved co-parenting.  Brianna is an idiot, who seems to be a good mom but has no concept of contraception.  Chelsea should have listened to her dad 8 years ago.

2 hours ago, Linny said:

I have to respect Leah for the way she talks to Ali. She's honest with her about what to expect at her doctor's appointments and always speaks to her in a gentle, calm manner. I also like how she encouraged Ali to be open about how she's feeling and when she wants to use her wheelchair. You can tell that Ali is comfortable with Leah and isn't afraid to talk to her, which is good, because Ali needs to advocate for her health to someone she can trust.

I agree and am very proud of Leah.

• Love 7

Yeah.. I'm still thrown and confused about why Chelsea was angry earlier today in her tweets. I mean.. I may have not been paying close attention  to her scenes but.. did anything happen? The baby fever comment kind of sounded like jokes between she and Cole, so as I said in my precious comment I took it with a grain of salt. I don't really get what her twitter rant was about today. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Janelle made no sense "my mom knew I was taking a video of her" uh did she? From what I saw she was being ambushed in the parking lot of a restaurant, she wasn't consenting to it? I guess she consented to it to be shown on the show but she didn't consent to be filmed on a cell phone.

Also Chelsea tweeted that this episode was made up stories pieced together to be more dramatic. I just have missed something. It wasn't that.. dramatic. Okay they have baby fever but I'm taking that with a grain of salt. 

I have nothing to say about Leah and Ali.. other than its painful and heartbreaking to watch.

Kail can't just sit around next to Javi and be pleasant can she? 

I still don't watch Brianna.

I loved how she was trying to sound as though Javi was trying to get in her pants just by sitting by her at soccer practice.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

Ugh, I haven't watched yet (I live in Houston so I have a few other things going on right now) but I stopped in here for a synopsis and now I'm mad because it's the episode where Jenelle stalked Barb... and reading she has the audacity to say Barb is "just the grandmother", yeah just the grandmother who raised your son. I wish we could tie her down and show her her episode of 16 and pregnant. I can't say I'm surprised Maryssa is mean to Jace, I'm sure it's not all the time, but I could easily see David and Maryssa ganging up on Jace and Jenelle just watching.

Hope all is well!  I agree with you on this.

• Love 8

Chelsea seems extra bitchy lately.

And it all seems directed at Aubree.   She acts so annoyed with everything she does these days.  Such a stark comparison to the times when Aubree was all she had.  

Miranda looked really different from how I remember her looking.  

Edited by Teddybear
  • Love 18

Great to see Corey and Miranda!

I was wondering about that wheel chair. It doesn't look like it gets to travel much.

Lastly. I can't with Janelle. Can you imagine her outside your house for 2 hours!  I loved their "detective work" and dragging all the kids into it.  At some point, this becomes harassment, right? Also, does this happen when MTV isn't there filming?

• Love 10

@Calm81 not that I've disagreed with everything Briana has said regarding Luis, but him moving 30min away, when he has an automobile is NOT far in the slightest. It's really not. It appears he has a steady job right?(unlike Devon- although they were teens he has never had one) I live in Chicago proper and think nothing of driving 30minutes to do anything.

I honestly believe Briana is finding things to complain about just to have a story line. I'm not saying Luis is a prize- I don't think he is, like Roxanne pointed out he has a daughter out of state, being far away would of course mean he couldn't see her all the time, but is he sending regular support? FaceTime? Cards? Bday gifts?

I agree that he needs his own car seat etc but since they are not a couple Briana has no say in where he chooses to get an apartment. I would be more focused on interviewing daycares and coming up with a support and vistiation schedule. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, leighroda said:

Ugh, I haven't watched yet (I live in Houston so I have a few other things going on right now) but I stopped in here for a synopsis and now I'm mad because it's the episode where Jenelle stalked Barb... and reading she has the audacity to say Barb is "just the grandmother", yeah just the grandmother who raised your son. I wish we could tie her down and show her her episode of 16 and pregnant. I can't say I'm surprised Maryssa is mean to Jace, I'm sure it's not all the time, but I could easily see David and Maryssa ganging up on Jace and Jenelle just watching.

Hang in there @leighroda I'm about 5 hours north of you and we are expecting 7 inches the next two days. Nothing like you all have had. I'm still so shocked of how things are thee in Houston. 

• Love 2

Karl looked rough? With her personality and that acne covered buttocks for a head she is downright grotesque.

If there is a God, a sinkhole will swallow up the swamp house with these two shitstains in it. I am going to have a stroke watching this fucking mess someday.

• Love 11

I realize that Chelsea has a baby and that's stressful, but I am getting annoyed that she keeps complaining about her edit. Well damn, with a baby all she really does is couch sit, so the editors are forced to use what they can film. Ferchrissakes she gets paid an exorbitant amount of money to do basically nothing so STFU. Or quit. She adds nothing to the show other than relief from the kail and Janelle shitshow. 

Barb needs to consider getting a restraining order against Janelle and David. And of course they NEVER think about how their fighting and stalking affects Jace . And stalking someone and pointing a camera in her face is not consent. I think Jace is scared of David. And I'm not surprised that David's daughter is mean to Jace. What else is modeled to her?

Miranda is looking really good and even Corey looks less like grizzly adams these days. I wonder if Leah has had any counseling to deal with Ali's problems. I don't think that Ali not being able to breathe is allergy related.

Why did kail decide to have a 3rd kid? She seems miserable. Was it a trap baby ? 

As for Briana, apartments on the west sideof Orlando closer to Disney are more expensive than the east side. Luis may be a dick but he probably can't afford to live next door to the coven. And I am do over Brianna moaning that he fucked up. Did she really want to be with a guy who was basically a hook up long term? And I realize that many people won't consider abortion, but Brianna did have a choice about having another kid. She also can tell Luis that he can have custody if he refuses to let an adoption happen. But no, she is just content to sit around and complain.

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 14

I don't remember ever seeing Leah so engaged and loving towards her daughters. I don't know what sparked the change (maybe she's just off the pillses?) but I like the new Leah. I loved how Ali called out as Addie was leaving "Sissy's going to get a shot!" and that made Addie high-tail it back to the vehicle to give Ali big hugs. Too sweet!!

During Jenelle's segment, David said something like he couldn't take Jace hunting and I literally put my hand over my mouth in shock and sat like that for the next 5 minutes.  I keep thinking of all the ways one of those poor kids could get seriously hurt on "the land" and hunting accident hadn't even occurred to me. Twisted, but true. Good lord.

• Love 23
10 hours ago, Linny said:

Let me get my mean and shallow comments out of the way first: Kail looked like a complete and total hot mess tonight. Her skin was awful, none of her clothes fit, and her hair looked like it hadn't met a brush in the last six months. Maybe I should cut her some slack since she's pregnant and busy with two boys, but I don't think basic grooming is too much to ask.

I won't cut her some slack, because she never cuts anyone else any slack. Jo isn't allowed to wear sweatpants, in his home, on a Sunday. Javi's shirt is too tight. Isaac must have a "white boy's haircut". So yea, any sympathy I'd afford another pregnant woman goes right out the window with her. She looked like SHIT. And she thinks Javi wants to scoot CLOSER to her? Bahaha, yea right. 

8 hours ago, eskimo said:

What was with Kail saying she's not telling people the baby's due date? 

Because she doesn't want them to figure out she basically cheated on Javi. 

8 hours ago, leighroda said:

Ugh, I haven't watched yet (I live in Houston so I have a few other things going on right now)

Hope all is okay for you!

24 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Barb needs to consider getting a restraining order against Janelle and David

If anyone needs a PFA on this show, it's Barb. 

11 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Who are all these little kids with Barb?

She had Jace, as well as his cousins, Atlas and Gabriel. The latter two are Jenelle's sister Ashley's kids. 

• Love 19

Jen-yell and David are deranged!   Their inappropriate behavior towards was Barb was typical of what they do to provoke their exes/baby mamas/baby daddies.  Clearly they were instigating and provoking.  Such bullshit!

• Love 12