Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E20: Power of Veto #6

• Start Topic

One houseguest will win the coveted Power of Veto—the ability to veto a nominee up for eviction.

I got my mom fresh cannoli for her 80th birthday today.  (and a few for me) Yum! 

This episode was terrible.

All worship King Paul.  (gag)  

Cody is too stupid to STFU.

I still despise them all.  Mark and Kevin are my lesser evils.

Grifter Raven "cherry on my sundae" can go anytime, trying to beat out Paul for "Most Disgusting Houseguest"

Christmas is dumber than Josh.  I hope she gets what she deserves now that she tossed her Temptation in the trash for Rasputin.

That is all.

• Love 10

Jessica and Cody: Russell Hantz called -- he wants his social game back.

I seriously want to know what game they think they're playing. I think it's called something like Whoever Wins the Most Comps Wins the Money.

They isolate themselves from everyone, they make no attempt to get along with anyone else -- in fact, they're openly hostile to people. And I get that people were mean to them, but they still ... need ... to ... try? I mean if they want to have a shot at winning?

It's like ... a show, with ... voting at the end from ... other people? Ring any bells, guys? Guys?

If I may invoke my favorite recent Survivor-ism, which equally applies to this show: "If you're not here to make friends, you're here to lose."

Edited by Eolivet
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Eolivet said:

Jessica and Cody: Russell Hantz called -- he wants his social game back.

I seriously want to know what game they think they're playing.

I do too.  I just don't get how they could think this is a winning strategy.  

One-eyed Paul is king of the blind and stupid.

• Love 5

Josh , you do not have a chance of being in the Final 2 so stop worrying about whose on the jury. However, not watching the feeds, I have no idea why he wants Elena out so much. What did she do to him? I know she voted for him to be out, but Jessica was the one who put him up.  I thought she voted him out because no one told her that the plan was to vote Ramses out.

• Love 1

As I said neither of them seemed to realize all the had was a 'Delay Our Eviction For a Week' power. Not sure what they thought they'd do for the rest of the time? As previously mentioned, you know, what with the voting and all. *eye roll*

Did we get a foreshadowing of Evil Christmas? I hope? Anything to make this interesting down the line I'm in. She was a little gleeful using her power but then she in Cody's own words 'Got screwed' going up on the block via Cody so I'm thinking it was more revenge than doing Paul's bidding. I loved that she had a backup signal today on the scooter, not just the squeaking. Funniest part of the show.

And we saw a little glimpse of Raven actually kissing Matt!! OMG they DO exist! *faints*

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

What did she do to him? I know she voted for him to be out, but Jessica was the one who put him up.  I thought she voted him out because no one told her that the plan was to vote Ramses out.

That seems to be why he wants her out so bad.  He refuses to believe the truth she (and Mark) was bamboozled by Paul and the Paulettes.

Do you think when nuclear winter hits they will remember to get the hamsters out of the house?

Alex called herself "super cute" and "super hot" and reminded me why I do not like her.

Oh my God so many victims noises coming from the have-not room!  You assholes did this to yourselves!

The back up beeper and vroom vroom sounds with Christmas's scooter were hilarious.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 12

Man alive that Josh is a whack job. His final clip of the night was right back to the start of the hour....get Elena out. Then why, oh why did you let Paul and Christmas puppet  you?! Why not let Cody play...it was the best bet to solidify  his chance of getting E out the house? Makes no sense.

Worse yet...he is HOH in name only...witness him timidly coming up to his own HOH room where Paul is sprawled out on HIS bed sleeping. Whoever on this board that said Josh was like Paul's butler...had it pegged.

I can't imagine Cody in the jury house with everyone he despises...I just can't.

Christmas should not have been allowed back in the game. CBS should have given her an iron clad guarantee for Next Summer or the OVER THE TOP edition...her choice and sent her packing. It's not fair that veto slots are being wasted on her when she can't compete and she's in HOH contests where she can't compete or has no chance of winning.

Paul getting his way every single damn episode is killing this season...the only possible way it could be any worse is if it was Frankie Grande in his place getting his way every single damn episode...that would be beyond excruciating.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 6

Haha Cody! Your tears taste like candy! They should put up the #VictimNoises hashtag every time he bitches and moans and cries. I honestly thought Cody was dragging Jessica down but, nope, she's equally bad at this game. Every time someone extends an olive branch, she cranks the bitchiness up to 1000. The two of them have absolutely no clue how to play Big Brother.

Are cannoli and meatball supposed to be insults? Italian insults are delicious!

• Love 12

Ugh. I had hoped that after Christmas seeming to wake up to Paul calling all the shots, that she would start playing her own game as well. She has no dog in this fight. She should have saved her temptation until it helped *her.*

• Love 5
1 hour ago, North of Eden said:

Man alive that Josh is a whack job. His final clip of the night was right back to the start of the hour....get Elena out. Then why, oh why did you let Paul and Christmas puppet  you?! Why not let Cody play...it was the best bet to solidify  his chance of getting E out the house? Makes no sense.

Worse yet...he is HOH in name only...witness him timidly coming up to his own HOH room where Paul is sprawled out on HIS bed sleeping. Whoever on this board that said Josh was like Paul's butler...had it pegged.

Exactly!  Does no one except Paul know how to think 3 or more moves ahead?  They are already having to eat their own.

I would, if I were Josh and Xmas, talk with Kevin, Jason, Cody, Mark and make a damn move.  If they vote out Raven they can flip the house.  Let Paul, Alex and Matt vote for Jessica.  They need to take out the followers of Paul by either swinging them or voting them out and Paul NEEDS TO GO!  He is just going to peg them two by two with made up shit.  This is exactly what Paul did to Mark and Elena and someone needs to clue Josh into what happened.  The same thing could happen to him next.

I can't believe that people aren't trying to get the final 6, 4 etc going.  I think both Kevin and Jason are in a good spot to maneuver.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

It (probably, vote pending) helped her get back at Cody for "screwing" her by taking away his only ally. I'd say that's a pretty good reason/time to use it.

It's not. It's just being petty. And he's been paid back for his initial decisions ten fold. Cody and Jessica have had a hand in their position for sure but all this pouring on leaves me far out the crowd enjoying their misery. It's just not fun to watch. It's also boring.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Racj82 said:
2 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

It (probably, vote pending) helped her get back at Cody for "screwing" her by taking away his only ally. I'd say that's a pretty good reason/time to use it.

It's not. It's just being petty

I wouldn't even give her that much credit.  She caved.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

It's not. It's just being petty. And he's been paid back for his initial decisions ten fold. Cody and Jessica have had a hand in their position for sure but all this pouring on leaves me far out the crowd enjoying their misery. It's just not fun to watch. It's also boring.

I didn't say it wasn't petty; I'm saying it seemed to be the reason she got such glee out of it. She lit up like a Christmas tree when using/revealing her power.

I'm also not keeping score on who's paid up and who is owed yet so 'ten fold' may or may not be accurate. And that's def. a YMMV kind of till to keep, especially in this game.

Enjoyment of misery is in the eye of the beholder. I don't care about either them or Christmas either so no joy here. This is a very boring group I'll agree to though.

Edited by Wandering Snark

OMFG.  That whole will he/won't he blink, "come on, blink already!" segment lasted for, what, half an hour or so?  Shut the fuck up, Paul.  We're not stupid, we get it.  Enough of your attention whoring manufactured drama.  No spoilers, but I know there was plenty of other interesting footage production could have filled that half hour with.  

Seriously.   Is there a massive cadre of Paul fans out there that we don't know about that production is catering to?  Because it seems most everybody here and in other boards hates him.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

I didn't say it wasn't petty; I'm saying it seemed to be the reason she got such glee out of it. She lit up like a Christmas tree when using/revealing her power.

I'm also not keeping score on who's paid up and who is owed yet so 'ten fold' may or may not be accurate. And that's def. a YMMV kind of till to keep, especially in this game.

Enjoyment of misery is in the eye of the beholder. I don't care about either them or Christmas either so no joy here. This is a very boring group I'll agree to though.

Jessica and Cody have been targets from the moment they tried to oust Paul. Well Cody tried anyway. Cody got the boot for it. That's what I mean by they've paid for it ten fold. Everything they've gotten that's negative towards them stems from Cody's boneheaded move. Not trying to get Paul out but how he did it. Its not like the house got a new target. It's just been them non stop. 

When I say I get no joy out of this it was just a general statement. Some people have been. I'm not. They are to blame for their shitty social game and Cody never thinking things through. But, the almost non stop focus on two people that have no power in this game played our for me weeks ago. This is the reality show version of filler. I'm waiting for the show to move past this one way or another. We barely even know about these people. I've learned barely anything about any of them. There seems to be no fun in the house. I know it's a competition but I enjoy the lighthearted moments too. Anything to break up the monotony.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mojoween said:

I still like Paul and his DR's amuse me.

42 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

I would take Paul any day of the week over Cody and Jessica.  It isn't even close.

My people! 

In regards to Christmas and her temptation, it was kind of a shitty temptation anyway, especially with her broken foot. Might as well use it to earn goodwill with her alliance. Getting to screw over the guy who screwed her over is an added bonus.

7 hours ago, slasherboy said:

Is Josh African-American?

I think he said he's Cuban? 

Edited by Rachel RSL
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, helpmerhonda said:

Mark was super proud of himself for that cannoli comment. 

Hey now - meatballs and cannoli kick ass.  :)

--------------------------

Regarding Christmas' use of her Ring of Replacement - Pros and Cons

Pros:

• Cody payback.  Admittedly appears trivial (to me even ) - but then again it wasn't like our asses had to ride the Block through a Thursday eviction vote, so I doubt our perceptions were given very much weight.  :)
  • Increases "team player" perception with both Josh and Paul, and (to a lesser extent, and with the exception of Cody) the rest of the House.
  • Most significantly IMHO - eliminates an additional target on Christmas' back.  In both BB and Survivor, past history has shown when one person knows another has a special game advantage, the knowledge creates a strong urge to devise a strategy to blindside the person out the Door / off the Island with the advantage still in their pocket, unplayed. This is a perfectly rational and understandable reaction; (a) an advantage means the playing field is no longer level, and (b) the uncertainty as to when an advantage may / may not be played introduces an additional level of instability into a competitive environment where stability and dependability are the Holy Grail.  Playing the advantage, even burning it to a degree, neutralizes these additional factors.  Paul knew Christmas had the Ring, which meant she would always have an elevated risk with Paul so long as the Ring was active - as well as anybody else Paul may have told about the Ring, because two people can't be trusted to keep a secret unless one of them is dead.  :)

Cons:

• Advantage is not available for later use.  The impact of this negative is attenuated, however, in light of Christmas' foot injury.  This Temptation was never a good fit for Christmas once her foot was broken.  Christmas is required to play her advantage blind, with zero knowledge of the nature of the comp for which she's playing it - and as was aptly demonstrated tonight, there was always a significant chance she would play it for a comp in which she could not participate.
  • Generating ill will with Cody, who is (a) still in the House and (b) likely for Jury.  I think that ship had already sailed a while back, though.

Looks to me like the pros to playing the Ring definitely outweighed the cons.  :)

• Love 5

I'm irritated that Christmas used her power. It's not just because I'm currently going the whole underdog route and pinning my hopes on Jody, but I just really wished she'd saved it until it was more advantageous for HER game. I was hoping that she and Josh really WERE going to say "fuck Paul" and do what THEY wanted to do, but alas.....

So then Mark pulled himself off and I was hoping Josh having to put up a replacement would lead to some paranoia and drama from the other overstuffed side of the house. But alas.....Raven and Matt are both tripping over themselves to be pawns. Bo-Ring. 

And then when Raven flounces up and sits in the seat with that smug look on her face? Oh, I just want to punch her. What are the chances some major flip will go on in the house and SHE'LL go home? I know....I know...

Funniest moment - when Cody says, "Words cannot describe how pumped I am to be picked for the Veto". Apparently emotion cannot describe it either! Because he has none! 

• Love 3

Mark picking Alex for veto comp gives me life! Final two, please!

Definitely worried that Raven will do/has done something that will flip the house against her, leaving us with another week of Jodica.  Please, God, no.

But if Jess leaves, Cody - party of one - will "rip through the house" and... what, exactly? Pout? Give the stink eye? Cry? Win HOH so the house can vote against his target (again)? Maybe it should've occurred to him before now that he needed to cultivate more than one "relationship" in the house. 

Glad to see that Paul is not controlling all of the HG minds after all.  He's a great player, but I'll be glad if/when the "sheeple" meme is exposed as fallacy.

There are times when I hate Paul's game play (mainly when he uses his powers against someone I like more than him!) but I find it impressive nonetheless.  And there are times when, aside from game play, I find him entertaining and funny.  Cody, on the other hand, has shown no redeeming factors either game- or personality-wise .  So for me, Paul > Cody.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I would take Paul any day of the week over Cody and Jessica.  It isn't even close.

Cody is a control freak and won't let others talk to Jessica unless he allows it

Paul is a control freak as well, though. Everyone in that house, save Jody, is doing his bidding. He was practically having a stroke over the idea of Elena going before Jessica. 

And there have been plenty of times when Jessica has argued with Cody and decided to do her own thing. I think, at this point, she's kind of resigned to her fate and is fine letting Cody run interference for her. I do think Cody should have stepped back a bunch of times, but Paul is always right there in the mix as well. I don't think they're that dissimilar. 

2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

The house can deal with Paul after Jessica and Cody are gone.

The way they're playing right now, I don't see this happening. 

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaRai said:

Glad to see that Paul is not controlling all of the HG minds after all.  He's a great player, but I'll be glad if/when the "sheeple" meme is exposed as fallacy.

I was thinking this as well. But then Josh and Christmas relented and let him have his way. So I'm not so sure. 

P.S. Can I just say that football is the worst? Freaking Green Bay Packers PRESEASON bullshit is pre-empting BB tonight. It won't air here until 1 am! And I don't even live in Wisconsin! 

I live in Syracuse and the Buffalo Bills are pre-empting BB tonight.  I'm very distressed about it because I am not staying up until 2 a.m. to watch.

Jessica and her guard dog pissed me off so much when Josh was trying to speak with Jess in the bathroom.  Yes Josh's speech was rude but fuck's sake she was so aggressive with him and then Cody comes roaring out of the shower and seriously can you two not take two seconds to reflect how you are acting and re-evaluate how to cultivate relationships?

Josh should have tried to talk to Jess when she was by herself to try to get her to understand what he was doing except there is not one time when Jess is alone.

• Love 1

I guess it's rude to laugh at Josh, in case he has some kind of affliction other than being a big dumb immature loudmouth, but it was hilarious watching him scold Jess that "We can have a conversation if you ever calm down."  Meanwhile Jessica's curled up in a frosty little ball in a corner of the sofa.

Also, his response to Christmas, regarding her temptation hex:  "Uh-huh . . . . . . . . .wait . . .  What?"

I'm going to miss that guy, so I want to tell him not to strain his brain cell worrying about jury votes.

But speaking of calm down--bizarre to see Cody sobbing on Jessica's shoulder.  Wow, that guy zooms right past "bend" and directly to "break."

Edited by candall
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I'm waiting for the show to move past this one way or another. We barely even know about these people. I've learned barely anything about any of them. There seems to be no fun in the house. I know it's a competition but I enjoy the lighthearted moments too. Anything to break up the monotony.

I agree.  I'm sure it's a lot of work editing hours of nothing into something, but I feel we're being manipulated most of the time.  I want to see if any of the others are having issues.  Survivor kind of does the same thing now, we used to see bits of their daily 'survivor' life but now it's all alliance talk all the time.  Gets monotonous.

And thank goodness for the temptations, otherwise BB would have been SO predictable.  Hope there's a shake up to come.  I find myself fast forwarding thru a lot of the stuff that I guess productions thinks we're interested in.  No one else has conversations or thoughts about the future of their own game?  Only Paul?

And I agree that Christmas should be gone and promised a shot at 2018 season.

• Love 2

Also I forgot to mention Josh using, once again, the phrase "She lied on me." I've never heard that one, is it related to telling someone you are "waiting on them" to do something? Argh.

In the vernacular, to "lie on" means to try to make someone look bad or get them in trouble by telling lies about them to others.

the almost non stop focus on two people that have no power in this game played our for me weeks ago. This is the reality show version of filler.

Right? Why are they spending so much time on two people who have pretty much played their game in an alternate reality? It was slightly amusing to see Cody crying in Jessica's  arms but why the close ups? Are they trying to help him rehab his image (the worst of which hasn't even been seen on the broadcast show)?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GeorgiaRai said:

But if Jess leaves, Cody - party of one - will "rip through the house" and... what, exactly? Pout? Give the stink eye? Cry? Win HOH so the house can vote against his target (again)? Maybe it should've occurred to him before now that he needed to cultivate more than one "relationship" in the house. 

I enjoyed his DR about how he didn't care if he won the game as long as one of them didn't win it. Uh....somebody has to win it, dumbass.  It'll be interesting to see how he reacts once Jessica is gone (assuming she goes tonight). I can't see him going all Josh with the pots & pans. He's either going to stay alone in his room and pout or he's going to have to learn to at least fake being a real boy. Personally, I'm hoping he just walks out with Jessica.

1 hour ago, GeorgiaRai said:

I really think the game will start to shift once Jessica/Cody are gone. (Or maybe after Mark/Elena are gone too.) Paul is a great shield to hide behind but I can definitely see his alliance taking him out once all the other common "enemies" are gone. I hope he at least outlasts Matt and Raven. Those two are just collecting dust in that house.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

I enjoyed his DR about how he didn't care if he won the game as long as one of them didn't win it. Uh....somebody has to win it, dumbass.  It'll be interesting to see how he reacts once Jessica is gone (assuming she goes tonight). I can't see him going all Josh with the pots & pans. He's either going to stay alone in his room and pout or he's going to have to learn to at least fake being a real boy. Personally, I'm hoping he just walks out with Jessica.

Ha! I basically said the same thing to my husband. "You can't stop ALL of them from winning". Good grief. 

It will be interesting to see how he fares without his gal. Jess seemed to fade into the background and be okay without Cody. I think she has a better head for the game and CAN play a better social game, if she wants to. I just don't think Cody is even capable. 

12 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

I really think the game will start to shift once Jessica/Cody are gone. (Or maybe after Mark/Elena are gone too.) Paul is a great shield to hide behind but I can definitely see his alliance taking him out once all the other common "enemies" are gone.

First people were saying Paul would get taken care of after his 3 weeks of safety was over (I was one of them), now it's - "after Cody/Jess are gone". At this point, I see him sitting there at the end. I don't think anyone in this house has shown the nerve to go against him. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Hey now - meatballs and cannoli kick ass.  :)

--------------------------

Regarding Christmas' use of her Ring of Replacement - Pros and Cons

Pros:

• Cody payback.  Admittedly appears trivial (to me even ) - but then again it wasn't like our asses had to ride the Block through a Thursday eviction vote, so I doubt our perceptions were given very much weight.  :)
  • Increases "team player" perception with both Josh and Paul, and (to a lesser extent, and with the exception of Cody) the rest of the House.
  • Most significantly IMHO - eliminates an additional target on Christmas' back.  In both BB and Survivor, past history has shown when one person knows another has a special game advantage, the knowledge creates a strong urge to devise a strategy to blindside the person out the Door / off the Island with the advantage still in their pocket, unplayed. This is a perfectly rational and understandable reaction; (a) an advantage means the playing field is no longer level, and (b) the uncertainty as to when an advantage may / may not be played introduces an additional level of instability into a competitive environment where stability and dependability are the Holy Grail.  Playing the advantage, even burning it to a degree, neutralizes these additional factors.  Paul knew Christmas had the Ring, which meant she would always have an elevated risk with Paul so long as the Ring was active - as well as anybody else Paul may have told about the Ring, because two people can't be trusted to keep a secret unless one of them is dead.  :)

Cons:

• Advantage is not available for later use.  The impact of this negative is attenuated, however, in light of Christmas' foot injury.  This Temptation was never a good fit for Christmas once her foot was broken.  Christmas is required to play her advantage blind, with zero knowledge of the nature of the comp for which she's playing it - and as was aptly demonstrated tonight, there was always a significant chance she would play it for a comp in which she could not participate.
  • Generating ill will with Cody, who is (a) still in the House and (b) likely for Jury.  I think that ship had already sailed a while back, though.

Looks to me like the pros to playing the Ring definitely outweighed the cons.  :)

Blah. All I see is someone using a power and wasting it. She is like at best the third target for Cody and Jessica after Paul, Josh and Alex. No one is gunning for her. That won't always be the case.

No one is questioning her as a team player right now so she doesn't need to strengthen that. At best, she shook a few feather with trying to steer Josh another way she may have needed to do this to regain trust. Again, that's not the case. 

Other than being petty, she did not need to use this at all. She seems to be trying to covertly split people away from Paul. There's going to come a day where the house is spilt in regards to allies. You are going to want everyone you trust up there. Imagine being able to backdoor someone strong in the game with influence like Paul while having the power to make sure they can't pull themselves off. That would be amazing.

Cody and Jessica have no influence. They are just bodies to kick around so no one has to stick their neck out and turn on each other. You don't need to do anything to get them out. It's going to come.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

First people were saying Paul would get taken care of after his 3 weeks of safety was over (I was one of them), now it's - "after Cody/Jess are gone". At this point, I see him sitting there at the end. I don't think anyone in this house has shown the nerve to go against him. 

At this point, he has made numerous people feel like he's their best friend/mentor/coach.  The result being that if there is talk of voting Paul out, one of them WILL come to him and let him know, and he will set out to DESTROY whoever he decides to blame.  And his minions will fall back in line.  

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Ha! I basically said the same thing to my husband. "You can't stop ALL of them from winning". Good grief. 

You - and me - and a couple of million others across the North American continent.  :>

31 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It will be interesting to see how he fares without his gal. Jess seemed to fade into the background and be okay without Cody. I think she has a better head for the game and CAN play a better social game, if she wants to. I just don't think Cody is even capable. 

To be fair: we know what Jessica's game looks like when she's playing solo - and it didn't absolutely suck outright - but we have absolutely no idea what a Cody solo game would look like.  

He could surprise us.

Not likely, but he could.

:)

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

It is all about the jury.  Paul's reasoning was valid.

I don't necessarily agree. I don't see Elena picking Josh over someone else in the house come final two. Yes, Josh has messed with Jody a lot more, but Elena seemed beyond fed up with Josh after their conversation in the HOH room. I really don't think it matters. I don't see any of the three of them voting for Josh vs. someone else in the house. So I still think Josh should play his OWN game. 

3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

To be fair: we know what Jessica's game looks like when she's playing solo - and it didn't absolutely suck outright - but we have absolutely no idea what a Cody solo game would look like.  

He could surprise us.

Not likely, but he could.

Valid point. 

I still kind of want to see what a Paul-Cody team would look like. But it's probably too late for that. And I'm quite over Paul after how he behaved the week of the Halting Hex. 

• Love 1

The result being that if there is talk of voting Paul out, one of them WILL come to him and let him know, and he will set out to DESTROY whoever he decides to blame.  And his minions will fall back in line.  

Yeah it's going to be interesting when all that is left is Paul's minions. He's going to have to create reasons to vote each one off and the other minions will obey. I bet he picks off Kevin after he picks off Cody/Jess/Elana/Mark.  

• Love 2

Josh seems like he's one of those people who want to be liked by the "pretty people".  He's always trying to talk to them.  He could be manipulated so easily if Jody would just put their attitudes aside.  Jody has no insight into people (a surprise given Jesse's job).  Cody has been her downfall.

• Love 3

I live in Syracuse and the Buffalo Bills are pre-empting BB tonight.  I'm very distressed about it because I am not staying up until 2 a.m. to watch.

BB and not the other BB (Bills) is on tonight in Rochester.  C'mon over!

Uh, the Bills game is being broadcast by ABC, so why is a CBS show affected??   It's DIANA that's affected.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, mojoween said:

Do you think when nuclear winter hits they will remember to get the hamsters out of the house?

Yeah, I thought about that the other night.  I remember how they told the houseguests in Season 2 about the WTC/Pentagon attacks on 9/11.  

I think if anything major happens, they'll evacuate them.  That said, we and our allies will likely blast any NK missiles out of the sky before they even get close to us.  KJU would be nuts to try anything.  There's no way they could survive and defeat us.