Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: We Have A New Puppet Master

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

Cold! Lol

If I had to kick my kid out after a side eye. He would have been gone a long time ago.

In all seriousness, being a step parent is a huge endeavor and I think that Simon was poor, Imo.

what do you mean by Sara is just like Tamra?

I'd kill for side eye. At least that would mean the snarky yap would be closed!

IMO Ryan should have been in therapy from the minute he started living with Tamra again and he should be in therapy now. Dude's got issues.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

This is not right. Simon was abusive and that is all there is to say.

why does it always have to boil down to money spent?

When he married Tamra, he agreed to take on Ryan. End of story.

It's about a lack of respect.Ryan had no respect. And last time I checked, you are not the one to tell anything is the End of Story. We are all entitled to our opinions here.  Simon and Tamra's daughter chose to live with him instead of her mother. He can't be the monster Tamra wants us to believe. As I said before, a controlling asshole, sure. She was no prize to live with, either. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 15
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Tamara just doesn't get it, her daughter wants nothing to do with this show and Tamara cannot stop talking about her on camera.  What was that dinner she was making that speech that it took 3 people to get her thru it?

Vicki telling new girl that she can call her for anything, no matter what...new girl believing it and being touched, um I call BS on it, new girl has had to watch the show before, she must have gotten some sense of who Vicki is. Nobody signs on to this show blind.

Why do all of the expensive sports cars new girl and guy have look like Cruella DeVille would drive them? 

Kelly is boring.

Megan has a nanny for status and for making cheese platters.

Ha, I made the same Cruella DeVille reference last episode! Sounds like many of us think their cars are ugly.

I was a bit confused when Jim asked Megan if the nanny was qualified, and Megan said she didn't know as if that question had never occurred to her. But the nanny was identified in her first scene in writing as Megan's cousin. So one would think that Megan would know if her cousin has any experience with babies. Personally I think the nanny is just there to take Jim's place since he is away so much. To keep Megan company, look after the baby on and off, and to film with Megan since it appears that the show is moving towards filming family scenes. As cute as Girly Girl and Aspen are, I don't think Megan's one sided conversations with them would add much. Not even sure that the nanny-cousin will. 

I also don't believe that Peggy knew nothing of Vicki's past history with the cancer scam. And as someone who's mother died of cancer and has had her own bout (and I think I also read the gene?) that scared her enough to have a double mastectomy, Vicki is the last person Peggy should let into her house. Let alone confide in. How desperate was she to be a Howife? 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

It's about a lack of respect.Ryan had no respect. And last time I checked, you are not the one to tell anything is the End of Story. We are all entitled to our opinions here. 

Ryan was an ass. But, Simon never displayed the ability to rise above. Ryan acted similarly to what people describe seeing in foster children or older adoptees.  They test the adults to see if they really love them. Simon seemed to fail the test 90% of the time. He seemed far too insecure to be a step father.

I agree Tamara never should have married Simon, but like a lot of women she thought a bad relationship with a guy who was a good provider was better than being a single mom. That marriage was two ticks and no dog. Both Tamara and Simon were trying to get something neither of them had give.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, red12 said:

Basically yes because that is what being a step parent is

A step parent doesn't have to do a thing once the kid is over 18. Ryan showed no motivation, no initiative what so ever.  I am a step parent. Thank god my husband and I always agreed on how to raise his son. We had custody. He's an amazing young man. I know exactly what the boundaries of a step parent are, thank you. 

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

It's about a lack of respect.Ryan had no respect. And last time I checked, you are not the one to tell anything is the End of Story. We are all entitled to our opinions here.  Simon and Tamra's daughter chose to live with him instead of her mother. He can't be the monster Tamra wants us to believe. As I said before, a controlling asshole, sure. She was no prize to live with, either. 

Tamra chose Simon to be her husband AND the stepfather to Ryan. She was into being a trophy wife to a man who had more money than Tamra had ever seen in her life. She got to live in an expensive home in Orange County, shop for clothes at high end stores and be shown off to Simon's friends and business associates. She loved it. She probably did not give one shit about whether or not Simon would be a good stepfather to Ryan. It was all about Tamra and her egotistical desires. She's always been looking out for herself and nobody else. And her friggin' Jesus/Christianity crap is bullshit. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 20
10 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

A step parent doesn't have to do a thing once the kid is over 18. Ryan showed no motivation, no initiative what so ever.  I am a step parent. Thank god my husband and I always agreed on how to raise his son. We had custody. He's an amazing young man. I know exactly what the boundaries of a step parent are, thank you. 

You are absolutely correct about obligations and good for you and your situation.

My point is that Simon never seemed to miss an opportunity to sink to Ryan's level. I had no intention of implying anything about what you do or don't know. But, Simon was an abusive jerk with a compulsive need to play king of the castle who decided on multiple occasions that being right was better than being in relationship. 

• Love 8

1. The little montage of Kelly getting kicked out of stuff was pretty amusing. 

2. Maybe the issue (okay, *one* issue) with Shannon is that she's a privileged white woman who has been petite, blonde, and considered conventionally attractive for most of her life.  She clearly doesn't know how to deal with confrontation, and she reacts to being antagonized the way an insecure 13-year-old might react.  I don't want to blame the victim, because Kelly is clearly Satan, but when the mean girl tells you to "keep eating," the worst thing you can do is fly into a flustered rage while clarifying that it's not even your plate.  That kind of reaction is exactly what fuels the mean girl. 

3. Lydia's boys are cute.

4. Why is Peggy on this show?  I agree with the poster who said she should be relaxing on a couch somewhere.  It almost hurts to look at her because she always seems to be in pain, both physical and emotional.   

5. Man, Vicki should be kissing Bravo's ass for giving her the big umbrellas of Kelly's general insanity and Lydia's shit-stirring to hide her own awfulness under.  I did laugh when she mentioned that she wouldn't be researching and asking for records to confirm Peggy's mastectomy.  A candidate for sainthood, that Vicki!   

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

End of story.

seriously, Ryan was not the adult there.

he deserved better from both simon and tamra.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

Why is Meghan dressed for the Ice Capades in her TH's?  

Lol.  I do love the straight, shiny hair and heavy gold necklace, though.  Megan's quite fetching.  Don't like her, but she is attractive. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Tamra chose Simon to be her husband AND the stepfather to Ryan. She was into being a trophy wife to a man who had more money than Tamra had ever seen in her life. She got to live in an expensive home in Orange County, shop for clothes at high end stores and be shown off to Simon's friends and business associates. She loved it. She probably did not give one shit about whether or not Simon would be a good stepfather to Ryan. It was all about Tamra and her egotistical desires. She's always been looking out for herself and nobody else. And her friggin' Jesus/Christianity crap is bullshit. 

Was he really well off when they first started

dating?

2 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

seriously, Ryan was not the adult there.

Depending on which season that clip is from (3, 4 or 5) Ryan was either 21-22, 22-23 or 23-24. If I cared I would check, but my guess is the last season Tamra and Simon were married which would mean Ryan was 23 going on 24. He'd been an adult (at least age wise) in any/all of those seasons for several years. Maturity wise, he is still not an adult at 31. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Depending on which season that clip is from (3, 4 or 5) Ryan was either 21-22, 22-23 or 23-24. If I cared I would check, but my guess is the last season Tamra and Simon were married which would mean Ryan was 23 going on 24. He'd been an adult (at least age wise) in any/all of those seasons for several years. Maturity wise, he is still not an adult at 31. 

I was referring to the fact that he had very little power and was actually the child in the familial dynamic.

But you are absolutely right, he does not act like an adult even now. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

amra is still probably paying Ryan's bills. Does he even work? Pathetic. A man his age with a child of his own plus stepchildren -- and he has the balls to comment on Simon's lack of parenting? Entitled, arrogant shit stays entitled and arrogant.

She paid for them to move back to that house in OC. I guarantee she paid for the baby's birthday party. Yea, she probably covers it all. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

She paid for them to move back to that house in OC. I guarantee she paid for the baby's birthday party. Yea, she probably covers it all. 

Guilt is a mofo.

She is not paying out of the generosity of her heart.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Vickie's in housewives purgatory now. No one will film with her but Brianna and insane Kelly. So now she's stuck going to wherever that maniac drags her.

I just don't get why any of them have a say in the other women with whom they film.  Wasn't that like the cardinal sin when Jill tried to do that with Bethenny, and didn't Jill basically get fired for it (and for being Jill)?  Do they really wield so much power?  Aren't they all replaceable?  It's not like any of the women in this franchise are truly dynamic figures (like a Theresa Guidice or a Nene Leakes) whom the viewers are tuning in to see.  I'm honestly confused.  Why doesn't the network hold all of the cards here? 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

I was referring to the fact that he had very little power and was actually the child in the familial dynamic.

Of course he had power. To move out and take care of himself. He chose to continue to act like a dependent child into his 20s, and have someone else look after his needs. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, ladle said:

I just don't get why any of them have a say in the other women with whom they film.  Wasn't that like the cardinal sin when Jill tried to do that with Bethenny, and didn't Jill basically get fired for it (and for being Jill)?  Do they really wield so much power?  Aren't they all replaceable?  It's not like any of the women in this franchise are truly dynamic figures (like a Theresa Guidice or a Nene Leakes) whom the viewers are tuning in to see.  I'm honestly confused.  Why doesn't the network hold all of the cards here? 

I think it just depends on what they're doing. If it's a group trip, Ramona from NY has proven you can just go on those if you want. But if someone is having an event in their home, they don't have to invite everyone on the show. So if Shannon and Tamra don't want to invite Vicki out to dinner or two a party at their house, they don't have to. 

• Love 5

With regard to Ryan, and somewhat in defense of Simon, I think his (Ryan's) main problem was that even post-high school, he was unfocused on what he wanted to do.  I think if he had been going to college and/or working somewhere, even part-time, with a plan, it would have been different.  But Ryan seemed to want to hang out, party, have zero responsibilities while Simon and Tamra picked up the tab.  Even if they didn't have three other kids (all minors then) at home, that would have been unacceptable.  Heck, Simon got Ryan in at Fletcher Jones and he pissed that away.  Totally stupid.  It may have been working in the parts department but FJ is an excellent company and Ryan could have moved up.  People working service there get paid quite well.   I also recall him saying he wanted to work for the CHP; another opportunity lost when he got into legal trouble.   He's made poor decision on top of poor decision and I imagine that, along with Ryan's lack of focus and motivation to do anything and/or act like an adult, is what got to Simon.

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think it just depends on what they're doing. If it's a group trip, Ramona from NY has proven you can just go on those if you want. But if someone is having an event in their home, they don't have to invite everyone on the show. So if Shannon and Tamra don't want to invite Vicki out to dinner or two a party at their house, they don't have to. 

I hear you, and I think you're right, but at some point if the filming is getting really boring and they don't have enough material, can't they just say, "Okay, Vicki you're going to meet up with Shannon for roller skating and ice cream now" (or whatever) or "Okay, we're going to add a big group dinner on Tuesday - everyone needs to be there"?  This whole housewives-refusing-to-film-with-each-other thing has always struck me as so weird. 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Of course he had power. To move out and take care of himself. He chose to continue to act like a dependent child into his 20s, and have someone else look after his needs. 

He had zero life skills, Imo.

Besides getting numerous tattoos, what interests did he have at the time?

I understand that most people at twenty are self sufficient,  however he was raised by a moronic woman.

what do you think he could have realistically been doing?

• Love 6

Did that facility think that nasty Kelly getting her cooch toasted would help their business?

Peggy's had a couple of amusing THs, but she's pretty blah thus far.

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks Jimmy may be In-The-Closet, lol. 

Nope, dude pings big time (and it seems rumors/speculation have been around for a while).

I'm assuming Lydia's brother that was at the kid's party is not the pedophile brother?

I was a little taken aback when he was introduced. Either that was a different brother, or he was never convicted, seeing how he was openly around all those kids.

• Love 2

I think my favorite moment of the episode and such a peek into how being on this show works was Meghan talking about how she had sent Kelly Dodd a text asking her if she had a boyfriend because "someone on Twitter" had told her that. Kelly, never missing an opportunity to go nuclear, tells Meghan that Jim has a mistress. Meghan tells the camera about how revolting that it is to be told such a lie, especially when you're seven months pregnant. And as footage of Kelly showing up to hang out with Meghan plays, Meghan is all, "Well I shut Kelly out of my life for a few months but now I'm now letting her back in" or something to that effect which is as close as we're going to get to "I'm only fucking with this bitch because we're filming again."

• Love 16

The highlight of the night was baby Aspen. Especially her "mmmm" as she latched on. Those moments are so precious.

I like MKE's "icecapades" outfit in her TH. The color is lovely and I'd love to see the full length. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

The highlight of the night was baby Aspen. Especially her "mmmm" as she latched on. Those moments are so precious.

I like MKE's "icecapades" outfit in her TH. The color is lovely and I'd love to see the full length. 

Agreed the baby and the dog were the highlight last night.

Why would Bravo put on commercial for this really creepy and scary movie?

Evil is here...  that preview is scary as heck!

• Love 2

I'm a sympathy crier and I have a daughter.  Everything about Tamra's situation should have me bawling.  Yet there's just something about her scrunched up, tearless crying that just leaves me feeling hollow and awkward. 

• Love 10

Kelly - just go away.   And take Vicki with you.

Shannon driving w/her daughter.  OMG I remember those days - well, actually day.  Once.  That was enough for me, and from then on both of my kids learned from their dad.  I don't believe I have actually ever driven in a car with my kids driving.  When I'm going somewhere with my son and he tells me he will drive (he's 27), I say no.  He then reminds me he drives an ambulance for a living.  Just getting in a car with them, all I can see if a 5 year old sitting behind the wheel.

Tamra - ok, can you be any more of a victim junkie?  When she was talking to Ryan, I didn't her apologize to him for dumping him off at his dad's when he was 9, telling him "you raise him", and turning over custody to him.   I bet that led to a few psychological scars.   Ryan is a punk, Tamra enables him (sorry for using that word).  They feed off of each other.    How old was he when he moved in w/Tamra & Simon.    Simon definitely had some strict rules, and this kid with a chip on his shoulder comes in and seems to do everything he can to defy Simon, not take any personal responsibility, and get in trouble.   Simon just didn't seem to want to pay for it - just like Eddie doesn't think he should have to pay Ryan's way.  

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Why would Bravo put on commercial for this really creepy and scary movie?

Because anything like that movie pales in comparison to a TV show where one of the main cast members is a real life "rate sucker" from the Progressive car insurance ad?  The door of the Quiet Woman wasn't Kelly's first victim. LOL!

I wondered about Lydia's brother too.  Even if he's not the alleged pedo, he is definitely in the "cool story, bro" category of dimwits with his scintillating tale of eating foods Lydia might like.  Judy must have done more than smoked weed when preggers with those two brain trusts.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Because anything like that movie pales in comparison to a TV show where one of the main cast members is a real life "rate sucker" from the Progressive car insurance ad?  The door of the Quiet Woman wasn't Kelly's first victim. LOL!

I wondered about Lydia's brother too.  Even if he's not the alleged pedo, he is definitely in the "cool story, bro" category of dimwits with his scintillating tale of eating foods Lydia might like.  Judy must have done more than smoked weed when preggers with those two brain trusts.

Andy thought he was kind of hot, last night.

Is he?

11 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Kelly - just go away.   And take Vicki with you.

Shannon driving w/her daughter.  OMG I remember those days - well, actually day.  Once.  That was enough for me, and from then on both of my kids learned from their dad.  I don't believe I have actually ever driven in a car with my kids driving.  When I'm going somewhere with my son and he tells me he will drive (he's 27), I say no.  He then reminds me he drives an ambulance for a living.  Just getting in a car with them, all I can see if a 5 year old sitting behind the wheel.

Tamra - ok, can you be any more of a victim junkie?  When she was talking to Ryan, I didn't her apologize to him for dumping him off at his dad's when he was 9, telling him "you raise him", and turning over custody to him.   I bet that led to a few psychological scars.   Ryan is a punk, Tamra enables him (sorry for using that word).  They feed off of each other.    How old was he when he moved in w/Tamra & Simon.    Simon definitely had some strict rules, and this kid with a chip on his shoulder comes in and seems to do everything he can to defy Simon, not take any personal responsibility, and get in trouble.   Simon just didn't seem to want to pay for it - just like Eddie doesn't think he should have to pay Ryan's way.  

Not a fan of Tamra however, she is on to something about her family's history.

Divorces for three generation?

Eddie is not paying. Tamra is. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Vicki was sweet in her visit to Peggy's home. She had a lot of empathy for Peggy losing both her parents as she has. Peggy's a mess emotionally. I hope she feels better. Going back to Lydia's party. When Kelly saw Peggy's ring she was blown away. Big ring. Then she met Peggy's husband Nikki and asked him what he did for a living. Wheels. What? I put wheels on cars he said. Oh, Kelly said, you can put wheels on me anytime. WTF? Blech!! She's so obviously looking to better deal her husband. That new tight vajayjay is not for him, I hope he isn't paying for it!

imo Vicki was just targeting her next victim, since the others refuse to film with her - true empathy isn't part of Vicki's skill set.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I agree that Simon was a lousy step parent.  If he was trying to set boundaries and motivate Ryan, it has to be done with love.  Simon obviously couldn't stand Ryan and I'm sure that impacted him.  I also don't agree with the once you're 18 you're on your own.  Everyone matures at different rates, but family helps family.  You have to find that line between helping and overdoing it.  I'm a parent not a step parent, but I have been on Ryan's side of things.  Not a good place to be when your parent marries an ass.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Thumper said:

Yeah.  Kind of hard to feel sorry for her when she is using the daughter -- the daughter who does not want the attention of being on TV.

That whole thing just seemed so forced -- more of the Tamra Redemption Tour.

I liked her better, actually, when she was her true self.  This church lady crap is getting old.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

I didn't see the preview you're referring to, but I'm assuming it's a Tamra Judge biopic?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ladle said:

I hear you, and I think you're right, but at some point if the filming is getting really boring and they don't have enough material, can't they just say, "Okay, Vicki you're going to meet up with Shannon for roller skating and ice cream now" (or whatever) or "Okay, we're going to add a big group dinner on Tuesday - everyone needs to be there"?  This whole housewives-refusing-to-film-with-each-other thing has always struck me as so weird. 

I wish they would just go back to how it was in the beginning. The focus on each housewife was more about their family and/or career. Some of them hung out together, because they actually knew each other. But they really only got together with ALL of them once or twice. I found it a lot more natural and enjoyable to watch. 

58 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

what do you think he could have realistically been doing?

The nice job that Simon got him. 

• Love 10

What is wrong with Tamra and why does she insist on blabbing her family business on the boob tube? Is she stoopid or just greedy? This, Tamra, is why your daughter won't  f-ing talk to you. She called you a narcissist because you make everything about yourself at the expense of mending a relationship with your kid. She doesn't want to be talked about. She doesn't want her dad to be talked about. She does not want you to profit off of her. You are making Sydney your storyline. I would cut all communication off if I were her after watching this episode. The thing Ryan said Simon had context, and I thought came from an honest place. Tamra's response was good UNTIL she called Simon a prick. He may be a prick, Tamra, but he is the father of 3 of your children, and for their sake she should have zipped it. I'm glad she's getting along better with Simon, although she may have undone some goodwill after he watches this episode. I never want to see Tamra give another speech. Tonight's episode, and so far, this season, is a big fail.

• Love 19
39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I wish they would just go back to how it was in the beginning. The focus on each housewife was more about their family and/or career. Some of them hung out together, because they actually knew each other. But they really only got together with ALL of them once or twice. I found it a lot more natural and enjoyable to watch. 

The nice job that Simon got him. 

forgot about the Fletcher's job.

he really blew it there. 

Is he employed now? (Besides the show that is)

• Love 1

Saw WWHL last night with Shannon Beador's. I am not missing a thing.

I quit the OC Harpys but not you guys!

When I'm liking your comments it's because you are commenting on their character and I agree, something that happened in the past as proof, or it's making the gossip sites or it's just too damn funny.

Edited by Giselle
Because 3x with this post auto correct thinks Shannon should be possessive. Why fight it? Maybe Autocorrect thinks the OC is Shannon's show.
  • Love 8

i never thought simon was all that bad!  he had a lot on his plate with tams and ryan.  tams was just as out of control as ryan only in a different way.  she was such an embarrassment to him.  i remember he sent her to an etiquette coach to teach her table manners etc.  the 'naked wasted' dinner was to show off her new found skills.  too bad the coach didn't teachher  to be a better human being.  simon's mother was/is from england and tams was lacking in refinement

• Love 9
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

The one thing struck me was the surgery was described as recent.  And then she's in the surgeon's office talking reconstruction?  I thought the optimum time to do that is 6 months to a year after surgery, with surgeons leaning toward a year after.  Was it really that recent?  It was recent enough that Lydia was told not to hug her.  And then they filmed the husband and Peggy talking about her surgery as if it was some pre-surgery flashback.  Was she being filmed before the surgery or was that a setup ?

My bestie had a mastectomy in  early June and has an expander (like Peggy). From the get go the doctors have discussed the reconstruction with her. She had to go in for three fills (about one ever couple of weeks), and then once she was the size she wanted they are waiting a bit so the skin is ready and she will have her implant surgery in late September. For her the whole thing will take about four months. I have another friend that had it take a full year, because she wanted a break from medical stuff. 

ETA: Usually when you have radiation they wait longer for the skin to heal before doing the implant surgery. Maybe Peggy didn't have it so she can have the exchange sooner, rather than waiting? 

Edited by Neeners
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Ki-in said:

I get nostalgic every time I see Megan in her ice capades costume. It brings back such fond memories of my grandma and dad taking me every year when I was a child. I don't mind Megan so far this season. It's that too damn cute baby that hooked me into the love! I could stare at her all day! And Jim really does seem to be quite pleased with her. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

The one thing struck me was the surgery was described as recent.  And then she's in the surgeon's office talking reconstruction?  I thought the optimum time to do that is 6 months to a year after surgery, with surgeons leaning toward a year after.  Was it really that recent?  It was recent enough that Lydia was told not to hug her.  And then they filmed the husband and Peggy talking about her surgery as if it was some pre-surgery flashback.  Was she being filmed before the surgery or was that a setup ?

I had mastectomy October/November and reconstruction around march the following year. That was 10 years ago, I am sure it's changed greatly now...esp if you're rich and have fabulous doctors! 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Heck, Simon got Ryan in at Fletcher Jones and he pissed that away.  Totally stupid.  It may have been working in the parts department but FJ is an excellent company and Ryan could have moved up.  People working service there get paid quite well.   I

Do-over time! Simon, after leaving FJ to push tequila (I think), is back at the ol' homestead. He's also a management consultant (a vague term if ever there was one) for a company that seems to be his initials and a partner's. Bravo should bring him back. Possible story line for next season: Simon returns, trying once again to help Ryan get established in business and struggles to help his harridan ex-wife improve her relationship with their daughter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-barney-a8a97a10

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Do-over time! Simon, after leaving FJ to push tequila (I think), is back at the ol' homestead. He's also a management consultant (a vague term if ever there was one) for a company that seems to be his initials and a partner's. Story line for next season: Simon returns, trying once again to help Ryan get established in business and struggles to help his harridan ex-wife improve her relationship with their daughter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-barney-a8a97a10

I know I'm in the minority but I liked Simon. Yes he could be controlling with Tamra but my insight/intuition tells me Tamra played right into the role of subservient wife to get Simon to marry her. Then she got the gig on RHOC and pulled out the old "bait and "switch" with Simon. Tamra is just gross on the inside. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I know I'm in the minority but I liked Simon. Yes he could be controlling with Tamra but my insight/intuition tells me Tamra played right into the role of subservient wife to get Simon to marry her. Then she got the gig on RHOC and pulled out the old "bait and "switch" with Simon. Tamra is just gross on the inside. 

ITA with your entire post!

I did not like the "bottom of my foot" comment and Simon probably could have done better in some ways but we never saw his relationship with Ryan in the teen years -- only after R was a young adult and Simon may have just been fed up at that point.

Edited by steelcitysister
more
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Saw WWHL last night with Shannon Beador's. I am not missing a thing.

I quit the OC Harpys but not you guys!

When I'm liking your comments it's because you are commenting on their character and I agree, something that happened in the past as proof, or it's making the gossip sites or it's just too damn funny.

Giselle, don't ever leave us! We ? you and will definitely keep you entertained when it comes to these b*tches! Lol. They are ripe for the pickings to laught at!

• Love 7