Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Talk

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, The Real Real said:

Ive been to Israel security  is very very strict..They don't care if you are aBravo celebrity. This is for the safety of all.

Why did they allow the camera to stay behind and film them?  That doesn't sound like something a security conscious place would do.

As for children changing people, it, like most things, is a crap shoot, some people will change, some will not.  I think all of these folks are narcissistic, all of them are ME, ME, ME.  I wonder how any of them would cope if they had a child with special needs.  

If Asa hadn't gotten pregnant, none of them would be thinking about babies.  

I think the beef between MJ and Asa is because MJ feels that Asa doesn't expose herself on TV the way the rest of them do; that Asa uses the show to sell whatever shit she's selling this year, I think Vida said at one reunion that Asa uses the show as an informercial.  Though I don't think it's wrong for someone on reality TV to sell their "brand" there is a price to pay for that, you have to put yourself out there.  Then again, if Jermaine didn't want to be on the show, the way Tommy is on the show, there really isn't anything Asa can do about it.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think (I may be wrong) that the poster who said, "you would think that wouldn't you?" meant to say it like, "one would think so," not that you, WALNUTQUEEN would say that.  That's how I read it.  

Thank you... I thought I was making conversation. I don't get insulted if someone doesn't share my opin an individual cast member. The Shahs are here to amuse me. We should support fellow posters. I just laugh at the ridiculous antics of the tv people

• Love 6
13 hours ago, The Real Real said:

Thank you... I thought I was making conversation. I don't get insulted if someone doesn't share my opin an individual cast member. The Shahs are here to amuse me. We should support fellow posters. I just laugh at the ridiculous antics of the tv people

My apologies.  I totally misread your post.

• Love 4

I thought it was funny when MJ was packing and said she only dresses with her boobs out when her boyfriend is with her...um what was that horrible cut out top she had on when they went to the bar in Tel Aviv? Boobs were way out!

The group picked up random people at a bar, I think the producers hand picked those people.

MJ getting pregnant on her own without a fertility doctor is nuts, she is 47, not saying it is impossible just looking at the odds.  Do we think Asa did with fertility help?  She is hella jealous of Asa almost to the point of being competitive about being pregnant.  The crack she made about being with the crowd more often after Asa left the smoky bar was stupid. 

Reza adopting a baby?  My jury is still out on that. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought it was funny when MJ was packing and said she only dresses with her boobs out when her boyfriend is with her...um what was that horrible cut out top she had on when they went to the bar in Tel Aviv? Boobs were way out!

The group picked up random people at a bar, I think the producers hand picked those people.

MJ getting pregnant on her own without a fertility doctor is nuts, she is 47, not saying it is impossible just looking at the odds.  Do we think Asa did with fertility help?  She is hella jealous of Asa almost to the point of being competitive about being pregnant.  The crack she made about being with the crowd more often after Asa left the smoky bar was stupid. 

The jury is still out for me as well.  I thought watching Reza talk about adopting that he had genuine feelings on that.  But then again, this is Reza.  Add me to the chorus who's not liking Adam this year.  Talking about spending the money on a surrogate so to have a kid who will take care of you. Sigh.

One thing I know for sure is Adam and Reza have no business becoming parents until they are both on the same page on how to become parents. I did appreciate Reza saying he didn't want to "sell" Adam on adopting, he wanted Adam to get there on his own.  As both an adoptee and an adoptive parent, the last thing an adopted child needs is a parent who didn't really want to adopt but did it to please a partner.

I think Shervin in the only cast member I'm really liking this season.  I want to like GG, but I keep waiting for her other side to surface.  Also, I hope we don't see MJ's dad every week.  I felt that it was a bit exploitive on MJ's and the show's part.  

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:21 PM, Neurochick said:

Did Asa get pregnant the natural way or was science involved?

I think it was discussed here and was due to science and she faked being surprised.

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:11 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Someone please explain to me why MJ thought it was appropriate to bring a Playboy and Penthouse magazine to the hospital...further post them on the walls? Uh...nope. IMHO

Maybe she knew he liked those magazines. There is nothing wrong with that. He's a man. I do disagree with posting them on the walls. It should have been more discrete maybe kept in his drawer to be looked through with Tommy's assistance.  I'm sure if someone took offense to the posters they came down.

My dad liked tits. While I didn't bring him any magazines, and he was a gentleman, I joked with everybody and my dad would say that if I won the lottery I was going to hire a large breasted nurse for him. Even the nurses knew and would joke back and forth. I knew what his wink was when his nurse was well endowed.

A man is a man. Even at 90 they are gonna look. Even when sick or limited in some way they want to feel like a man, and be a guy. The best thing I ever did was take my dad every week to his friends while I would go do something else, just so he could bullshit with the boys and feel normal. They would wheel him about and help him, rag his ass like they always had. I wish they had been able to get him to a tittie bar like they had planned.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

My apologies.  I totally misread your post.

I was really just trying to make a conversation off your post. :-)

That said, Shahs for some reason is my favorite of all the Bravo shows...go figure LOL

58 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Maybe she knew he liked those magazines. There is nothing wrong with that. He's a man. I do disagree with posting them on the walls. It should have been more discrete maybe kept in his drawer to be looked through with Tommy's assistance.  I'm sure if someone took offense to the posters they came down.

My dad liked tits. While I didn't bring him any magazines, and he was a gentleman, I joked with everybody and my dad would say that if I won the lottery I was going to hire a large breasted nurse for him. Even the nurses knew and would joke back and forth. I knew what his wink was when his nurse was well endowed.

A man is a man. Even at 90 they are gonna look. Even when sick or limited in some way they want to feel like a man, and be a guy. The best thing I ever did was take my dad every week to his friends while I would go do something else, just so he could bullshit with the boys and feel normal. They would wheel him about and help him, rag his ass like they always had. I wish they had been able to get him to a tittie bar like they had planned.

Loved you post.  My dad flirted until he died at 93 and he was still married.  It was just his way.  Wish I could have taken him to see his buddies but most of them were already gone.

• Love 6
Just now, Emmeline said:

Loved you post.  My dad flirted until he died at 93 and he was still married.  It was just his way.  Wish I could have taken him to see his buddies but most of them were already gone.

Mine was 74 when he died.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Why did they allow the camera to stay behind and film them?  That doesn't sound like something a security conscious place would do.

As for children changing people, it, like most things, is a crap shoot, some people will change, some will not.  I think all of these folks are narcissistic, all of them are ME, ME, ME.  I wonder how any of them would cope if they had a child with special needs.  

Neurochick, They only filmed the waiting room, we didn't see they actually filming their questioning. I think it took them hours to do background checks...remember, they have to ask them who they are, who they are traveling with, terrorism is terrible within Israel, they have to ensure the safety of the Israelis and their guests. We had armed soldiers come on our plane before they let us off!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

I have nothing against a mans appreciation of breasts. I just thought that since he was in such ill health that it was a weird choice. Glad that you did what you could for your Dad. Sometimes you even have to break the rules a bit (I took mine a forbidden food about a month before he died but it was worth it to see him savor every bite...and there was not much of it). 

• Love 5

I remember visiting my grandfather in a nursing home years ago and he kept eyeing every woman that was walker-ing by.  He finally looked at me and said, "so, are you done with me yet?"   I was wasting his time.  He wanted to be with the chicks on the walkers.  He was in his nineties.  So, I give MJ a pass.  She knows best in that situation. Although I do think just giving her father the magazine would have been a lot more tasteful.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Emmeline said:

My Dad is currently 93 and a shameless flirt.  I could see his buddy bringing him tittie magazine( but me as his daughter? No. 

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, jnymph said:

My Dad is currently 93 and a shameless flirt.  I could see his buddy bringing him tittie magazine( but me as his daughter? No. 

Understandable. But I won't judge MJ for bringing him a playboy, Hustler or what ever. She's trying to make her dad happy. It may or may not be a mis-step but he knows her heart and probably her thought process behind the gift. If he liked purple unicorns she would fill his room with them. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I have nothing against a mans appreciation of breasts. I just thought that since he was in such ill health that it was a weird choice. Glad that you did what you could for your Dad. Sometimes you even have to break the rules a bit (I took mine a forbidden food about a month before he died but it was worth it to see him savor every bite...and there was not much of it). 

There may be nothing wrong with his mind. His body is what's failing him. All he may have now is a life of the mind. MJ sees him as not only her father but also as the man he is and was.

That she brought a picture of herself as a young girl and him as a much younger, stronger, energetic, and virile man was very telling to me. 

That was when he was invincible and could protect her. He was a man about town in her eyes.  Maybe that's the reason behind the Playboys. Maybe as a kid she found his secret stash.

That loss of his independence and being confronted with his mortality is what MJ is dealing with. My heart goes out to her. 

I remember the exact time when my dad was ill when I realized that he all he could really do was listen to me. In many ways we switched roles, I was the one who had to protect him, do for him. I could see his sadness at the loss of his independence. I did what I could to allow him as much independence and autonomy as possible.

P.S. I too cooked Daddy's favorite foods and brought them to him and took him to or ordered from his favorite restaurants when possible.

X's and O's Mindthinkr!

Edited by Giselle
To this day I always put an a in independence. I don't think you could even beat it out of me.
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Giselle said:

There may be nothing wrong with his mind. His body is what's failing him. All he may have now is a life of the mind. MJ sees him as not only her father but also as the man he is and was.

That she brought a picture of herself as a young girl and him as a much younger, stronger, energetic, and virile man was very telling to me. 

That was when he was invincible and could protect her. He was a man about town in her eyes.  Maybe that's the reason behind the Playboys. Maybe as a kid she found his secret stash.

That loss of his independance and being confronted with his mortality is what MJ is dealing with. My heart goes out to her. 

I remember the exact time when my dad was ill when I realized that he all he could really do was listen to me. In many ways we switched roles, I was the one who had to protect him, do for him. I could see his sadness at the loss of his independance. I did what I could to allow him as much independance and autonomy as possible.

P.S. I too cooked Daddy's favorite foods and brought them to him and took him to or ordered from his favorite restaurants when possible.

X's and O's Mindthinkr!

Aw. I'm sure your Dad loved & appreciated all you did ! 

You bring up great points about MJ just trying to make her Daddy happy

my heart goes out to her too 

AND... you've got me thinking about my own Dad.  Much the same as our roles have reversed & now I'm the one looking out for him rather vice versa. I need to do more of what you were saying & foster his independence and manhood the best I can.  It's frustrating for him not to be capable of looking out for me like he used to.  

Xoxo I'm getting so misty eyed now ! 

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 6
On 8/7/2017 at 0:17 PM, walnutqueen said:

Reza is often larger than life and a messy bitch, but he seems to have an ounce of humanity, while MJ is just as awful as her mother; utterly self involved and resentful.  And Adam?  An insipid cypher, at best; and I'd suspect, not all that nurturing.  

Goodness knows, they could all surprise me, because, as I stated, children change people.

I agree. I wonder how accepting Reza would be of a child who was the opposite of him and I'm not talking about sexual orientation. He can be very hurtful with critical words and kids don't always bounce back from them. Adam now sees a kid as an object not as an independent soul. I can also see him being very passive aggressive with the kid.

MJ is very much her mother's daughter. While I think Tommy would be a good father I have reservations about MJ. I can see her raising the kid with no boundaries trying her best not to be Vida but in the end being exactly like her. I can see Reza raising the kid with too much structure and MJ not enough if any at all save for Tommy's influence.

I wonder if they have given any thought past the baby/toddler stage besides them being a future caregiver(Adam).

Reza seems to be the one grounded in reality when it comes to the decision to be a parent.

• Love 2

I think it´s very exaggerated to say that it´s some kind of a miracle for a woman to become pregnant at age 40. Now 45, that might be pushing it but it´s still not a miracle. Reality shows tend to harp on this a lot, like when Kandi on RhoA was 38, it was made out to be ancient. Or they go the other way where women pushing 50 are talking about having a baby (RhoNY). It´s silly, because it´s not syncing up with reality or biology. I know of a few women who accidentally have gotten pregnant over the age of 45 (and I don´t know that many people). It´s not unusual for women where I´m from to have babies (as in more than one) between 35 and 42, and there´s no discussion ever about it being so difficult and even dangerous. If women are still having regular periods and regular sex without using contraception then it´s very likely that they will get pregnant. It will be difficult for some women, those same women would likely have had difficulties to begin with. I seem to remember though that MJ was 44 a few years ago, isn´t she at least 46 now? Her lifestyle and her weight are definitely more of a problem than being over 40.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:36 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

GG said on WWHL that Asa and MJ went to the same doctor (she didn't say specifically fertility doctor or gynecologist) but it makes sense when you pair it with what MJ has said about her and Asa going to the same fertility doctor.  I can't speak with any authority on how Asa got pregnant but my guess is that she went to a fertility doctor who may have given her shots or pills to aid in the likelihood of getting pregnant naturally without invitro.  I'm 36 and never been pregnant and when I spoke to my gynecologist about wanting to get pregnant she immediately sent me to a fertility doctor because of my age.  If Asa is 40 and had wanted to get pregnant, I wouldn't be surprised if she was sent to a fertility doctor.  I kind of understand if this is something that bugs MJ.  Yes, Asa may have gotten pregnant naturally in the sense that they had sex and got pregnant but if she had help with the use of fertility drugs there shouldn't be a reluctance on Asa's part to tell that part of the story too.  I don't know if that reality fits in with how Asa wants the story to be told though.  I'm not sure Asa likes to show people the warts and all side of herself and her reality.  

• Love 2

Asa plans a trip to the ancient Israeli city of Akko to shoot a documentary, but her plan backfires as religious tension between Mike and GG comes to a head; during an emotional trip to the Western Wall, Reza attempts to tap into his Jewish side.

12 hours ago, Peper81 said:

GG said on WWHL that Asa and MJ went to the same doctor (she didn't say specifically fertility doctor or gynecologist) but it makes sense when you pair it with what MJ has said about her and Asa going to the same fertility doctor.  I can't speak with any authority on how Asa got pregnant but my guess is that she went to a fertility doctor who may have given her shots or pills to aid in the likelihood of getting pregnant naturally without invitro.  I'm 36 and never been pregnant and when I spoke to my gynecologist about wanting to get pregnant she immediately sent me to a fertility doctor because of my age.  If Asa is 40 and had wanted to get pregnant, I wouldn't be surprised if she was sent to a fertility doctor.  I kind of understand if this is something that bugs MJ.  Yes, Asa may have gotten pregnant naturally in the sense that they had sex and got pregnant but if she had help with the use of fertility drugs there shouldn't be a reluctance on Asa's part to tell that part of the story too.  I don't know if that reality fits in with how Asa wants the story to be told though.  I'm not sure Asa likes to show people the warts and all side of herself and her reality.  

Why? If she doesn't want to share that, why do you think there shouldn't be a reluctance on her part to tell the story?  I get that these people have agreed to put their shit out on tv for everyone, but that doesn't mean we get to start deciding as viewers what they share and what they don't - that's on Bravo and their narrative.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Adultosaurus said:

Why? If she doesn't want to share that, why do you think there shouldn't be a reluctance on her part to tell the story?  I get that these people have agreed to put their shit out on tv for everyone, but that doesn't mean we get to start deciding as viewers what they share and what they don't - that's on Bravo and their narrative.

While you may disagree, I believe like MJ that if you are going to be on a reality tv show that is supposed to be about your life that you should be depicting it honestly.  YMMV

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Adultosaurus said:

Then Asa should not have claimed she got pregnant "naturally" if she wanted to keep it private. Asa made a big mistake at the last reunion, IMO, she called out both Mike and MJ for not being "honest" about themselves, not "showing/sharing" their "real lives" on the show but Asa hides her real life, much more than any of the others and this has led to them calling her out/questioning her this season.

• Love 9
On 8/8/2017 at 0:14 PM, kacesq said:

The jury is still out for me as well.  I thought watching Reza talk about adopting that he had genuine feelings on that.  But then again, this is Reza.  Add me to the chorus who's not liking Adam this year.  Talking about spending the money on a surrogate so to have a kid who will take care of you. Sigh.

Well I don't think he meant it like THAT..... he was just saying that Surrogacy is more expensive than adoption and all Reza is going to do is think about all the materialist things he could have bought with that money.  And that a fancy car can't take care of your when you're old, but a human you cared for and raised, can.  Nothing wrong with hoping your kids can take care of you when you're old. I don't have kids and don't plan to and sometimes  I have a moment of panic of having no one to care for me when I'm old and senile =/ 

• Love 1

I have a friend who adopted, it was close to $60,000 and they had to spend 2 weeks in the city which the baby was going to be born in and when the baby was born they left the hospital with the baby.  As an open adoption (I think they all are now), the family and birth mother were allowed to visit the baby every day.  My friend has to send a photo to the birth mother once a month, the whole process was not an easy one.  Do we think Reza has the patience for all that it involves?

• Love 2

Reza was talking bout fostering. there is frequently little  or no parental involvement. But he could also lose the kid at any time. One of my neighbors had a baby from birth but lost her at a year when the father gained custody. That's what I think Reza couldn't deal with.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have a friend who adopted, it was close to $60,000 and they had to spend 2 weeks in the city which the baby was going to be born in and when the baby was born they left the hospital with the baby.  As an open adoption (I think they all are now), the family and birth mother were allowed to visit the baby every day.  My friend has to send a photo to the birth mother once a month, the whole process was not an easy one.  Do we think Reza has the patience for all that it involves?

All adoptions are not open.  That's a decision that is made before a family is chosen as usually the people giving up the baby are involved in that process. 

I think it's just more common now. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, gunderda said:

All adoptions are not open.  That's a decision that is made before a family is chosen as usually the people giving up the baby are involved in that process. 

I think it's just more common now. 

My understanding (from another show) is that adoptions are open at the discretion of the adoptive parents and can be closed at any time should the parents decide it is not in the best interest of their family.

16 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

My understanding (from another show) is that adoptions are open at the discretion of the adoptive parents and can be closed at any time should the parents decide it is not in the best interest of their family.

I could be wrong here but the decision of open or private is up to the birth mother, not the adopting parents. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I could be wrong here but the decision of open or private is up to the birth mother, not the adopting parents. 

The decision may be made before birth and the birth mother is the person who typically decides.  I would think that most adoptive parents would prefer closed, just to make it easy.  But bottom line is that no matter what paperwork/agreement is drawn up before the adoption takes place, the birth parents always have final say as to whether they will actually allow photos, visits, etc.  After the adoption is final, they are the parents and they make all decisions.  The birth parents can only hope that they will stick to their word and the agreement, but agreements are not legally binding.

This prevents the birth parents from forcing the adoptive parents to do anything.  They are not co-parenting, the birth parents are no longer parents, and they legally have no say.

I have a good friend who did agree to visits with the birth mother, but now that her daughter is older, she does not want to see the birth mother and she asked to not see her any more.  The birth mother can request, but cannot force the adoptive parents, and thus the daughter to continue visits.

• Love 1

They traveled to Israel with Reza the freaking Saddam Hussein look alike and wondered why they were detained??. Seriously? 

So this season we get to see Asa be one of "those" pregnant moms? Yay. Only organic cotton clothing? Give me a break.

I only started watching a coupke seasons ago and never really had much of opinion on Asa other than meh, but I caught the season 1 marathon a couple weeks ago and my opinion of Asa is totally changed.....wtf was all that art bs that was her sl that first season?. Holy crap was she an obnoxious awful and pretentious bitch! Oh....and that ass was not like it is now or last season.. GG is still the same angry bitch, Reza still total pain in the ass, and MJ was so pretty...she didnt have the nutty clothes and awful makeup. Its funny how my opinions of MJ and Asa have totally flipped after watching season 1 for the first time.

Whatever happened to Sammy? I kinda liked him other than when he set MJ up with her ex...that was shitty but I thought he was ok other than that.

Edited by Cupcake04
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Cupcake04 said:

They traveled to Israel with Reza the freaking Saddam Hussein look alike and wondered why they were detained??. Seriously? 

There are lots of people who look like Reza in Isreal. GG being detained was a no brainer.

• Love 1

I watched the last part of this ep. Hokey smokes, that party was terrible! I might not know my Middle Eastern country flags, but were they waving a Palestinian flag around with the Israel one? Also, I was surprised, but not really, by their ignorance. No, moslems are treated much better in Israel than other countries in the area, and no, women cannot dress however they like if you have to cover your head, chest, arms, legs, etc.

• Love 1

Their trips always seem to be more meaningful, but I don't watch for the emotions! Where's the drama outside of Asa kvetching about just about everything! Her extremes are just too much and I wonder why the guys put up with it? ;-(

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I'm so confused as to why these horrible people decided to go to Israel.  I'm also confused as to which one I hate the most.  It's a tie between Asa and MJ.  I think Asa is leading.

Does she ever really stop kvetchin'? What a nag! I'm probably as bad, but I don't inflict myself on people and prefer to be left alone in my old age! If you drag me out, expect me to be dragging! Asa's always unhappy about something; the heat, the smoke, the dirt, the long flight, etc.! Ok, why not just stay home? Everyone else has to go thru the same situations! Shhheesshhh! ;-(

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Everyone else isn't the first woman ever to be pregnant. ;)

She's going to have to take this up with Peggy from RHOC because I thought Armenians were the first people to ever get pregnant. ;)

I recently traveled to Israel and I am tuning in to see some of what they saw. I already know I'm going to regret my decision. I watched about 10 minutes of the first episode of the season and tapped out when MJ and Reza went to the bleaching salon. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 3

Ugh, Asa and her dumb art projects. I find it interesting that she got to speak to the religious leaders and gave everyone else the task of wandering the streets with a video camera to intrusively ask strangers if they were Jewish or Muslim. Especially knowing the dumb shit coming out of her friends' mouths, it's unbelievable that she didn't have some of them tag along on her visit with religious leaders. Except for Mike, none of them is even nominally religiously adherent.

If GG, Shervin, and Asa were going to be that bothered by Reza saying anti-Islamic things, you would think one of them would insist that part of the trip include historical tours with an exploration of the Muslim religion.

MJ's disgusting feet are horrifying. 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6

I can't imagine why people would be uncomfortable being asked "Are you Muslim? Are you Jewish?" in English, with a camera or five shoved in their faces.

ETA For all his crazy Mike has been right about a few things. One, don't mess with those cats. Two, it's really crass and foolish to walk around acting like ugly Americans with no understanding of where you are. I personally think Mike was TOO freaked out, but his point about being strangers in town, acting like bulls in china shops, showed some insight.

On the other hand, that Shabbat dinner was just sweet. Shervin's greeting seemed fine to me :) But I don't get why the shah ladies got all tarted up...

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Why is Reza always crying?   Never mind.  I don't care enough for anyone to waste their time trying to explain it.

He and Adam are  trying to get pregnant. Those hormone shots are miserable  ?

• Love 23
7 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

Excuse me but when do a man. Get a hormone shot to get his womb get ready ? Do they have a surrogate there? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

I can't imagine why people would be uncomfortable being asked "Are you Muslim? Are you Jewish?" in English, with a camera or five shoved in their faces.

ETA For all his crazy Mike has been right about a few things. One, don't mess with those cats. Two, it's really crass and foolish to walk around acting like ugly Americans with no understanding of where you are. I personally think Mike was TOO freaked out, but his point about being strangers in town, acting like bulls in china shops, showed some insight.

On the other hand, that Shabbat dinner was just sweet. Shervin's greeting seemed fine to me :) But I don't get why the shah ladies got all tarted up...

I'm sorry, but that's right up there with asking someone if they're male or female! People are such jerks sometimes and they just can't help making fools of themselves halfway round the world! ;-)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Willowsmom said:

Apparently Reza has to pee as often as a pregnant woman so maybe you're on to something.

Tonight the camera zoomed in on MJ's nasty, dirty feet.  We get it.  She's a pig.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 6