Type keyword(s) to search

Mackenzie Edwards: Jesus, take the wheel.

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

20 hours ago, druzy said:

When is she due?

Putting a belt on it doesn't make it a maternity dress, Mac. That poor baby is probably so ready to get out, other than having to meet/live with his/her parents.

• Love 4

Aw shucks- I've been wondering what these crazy kids have been up to. Just taking long walks in the woods while someone follows them taking pictures.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8
On 9/14/2018 at 8:05 PM, druzy said:

Aw shucks- I've been wondering what these crazy kids have been up to. Just taking long walks in the woods while someone follows them taking pictures.

And she's barefoot. on the grass. And that dress is so flipping cheap that it's pulling in weird places on the back seam. Iron it? Steam it?

And THIS is the lady who wants to plan every detail of your wedding day.

sigh. 

She reminds me of a lady who was in one of my local mommy FB groups who made up all these crazy stories about her pregnancy and her doctor husband abusing her. She was neither pregnant nor married. Someone had added her into the group because they knew each other from a local gym, then blocked her when she discovered that the lady was off, and she had no idea that the rest of us were enduring her acquaintance's stories about the constant drama in her life. She was eventually outed when the original acquaintance found out the lady had posted a real go fund me for real money to start a new pretend life with her pretend baby after she left her pretend abusive pretend husband. 

• Love 10
On 9/20/2018 at 1:34 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

And she's barefoot. on the grass. And that dress is so flipping cheap that it's pulling in weird places on the back seam. Iron it? Steam it?

And THIS is the lady who wants to plan every detail of your wedding day.

sigh. 

She reminds me of a lady who was in one of my local mommy FB groups who made up all these crazy stories about her pregnancy and her doctor husband abusing her. She was neither pregnant nor married. Someone had added her into the group because they knew each other from a local gym, then blocked her when she discovered that the lady was off, and she had no idea that the rest of us were enduring her acquaintance's stories about the constant drama in her life. She was eventually outed when the original acquaintance found out the lady had posted a real go fund me for real money to start a new pretend life with her pretend baby after she left her pretend abusive pretend husband. 

I think I know this woman. Ha ha, not really but I know someone like her. That's kind of fascinating, though. There are some people who really commit to their lies. 

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

That Basic Bitch checklist really should have been posted on Chelsea's thread. She is nothing if not a complete basic bitch.

True, but Chelsea is more "original Basic Bitch*" and Catelynn, Jenelle, Mac, etc are all just copies. Chelsea is a "classic Basic Bitch" and the other girls are knock-off Basic Bitches.  Chelsea does basic a lot better than the rest of these girls.

*I'm typing this while sipping my pumpkin spice latte.  I, too, am basic (although I hated being pregnant & didn't do any maternity pics). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 21
On 9/15/2018 at 2:10 PM, Emkat said:

Ryan has a seriously womanly ass in that pic.

He has child-bearing hips!

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

That Basic Bitch checklist really should have been posted on Chelsea's thread. She is nothing if not a complete basic bitch.

She set the basic bitch bar.

• Love 6

WHY does this bitch have a talent manager? (See email listed in her bio below.) She’s been extra sassy in the comments lately so I’m kinda Schadenfreude-ing extra about the fact Ryan just went off to rehab again which is CLEARLY letting us all know he hasn’t been clean and she’s full of shit, like we all knew but she would never admit.

And now she’s a wedding planner?! Sneeeerk!

C671A49A-C9E8-4866-ADD1-33029ED1690A.jpeg

• Love 4

Well now Mac can get that check from Ryan’s parents. It isn’t like she or Ryan will be working to support their child. Mac so badly wants Maci’s life. Now at least she can get some attention from Ryan’s parents as the mother of his child. How long before she is claiming they aren’t doing as much for baby Jagger as they did for Bentley? The sad thing is that Bentley at least has memories of a sober Ryan. I am not sure the new baby will get that chance. 

I can see Mac trying to shop baby pictures to every tabloid and online magazine to no avail. No one knows who she is and she definitely is not one of the Teen Mom “stars” of the show. 

• Love 15

I read blind items because they amuse me, and I know that plenty of them aren't true.  But apparently drunken Mackenzie had a one night stand and puppy* baby Jagger should have a DNA test done.  

Ruh oh. Looks like this now former MTV star has learned he is not the father of the baby his significant other is carrying. With all of his issues though, he has managed to stay quiet about his other child that is the secret no one talks about, but everyone kind of knows. It would never happen now, but back then, things were different and a drunken hookup later, lips are sealed. Mackenzie Standifer ("Teen Mom 2")/Ryan Edwards (father of Maci Bookout’s first child)

*Jagger is thought to come from German Jager, meaning hunter.  I know so many dogs named that because I have a hunting breed.  Cory and his wife Miranda also named their kid a hunting name, Remington (a gun name).                                                                                                                                          

• Love 4

I wouldn't be surprised if the blind were somewhat true. I have a hard time believe her dope-fiend husband could get it up, let alone produce strong sperm. I see her as more calculating, though. A drunken accident is less believable than that she intended it to happen all along. 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, druzy said:

At least she’ll be used to Ryan not being around for her or the kid, right from the start.

20 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

I read blind items because they amuse me, and I know that plenty of them aren't true.  But apparently drunken Mackenzie had a one night stand and puppy* baby Jagger should have a DNA test done.  

Ruh oh. Looks like this now former MTV star has learned he is not the father of the baby his significant other is carrying. With all of his issues though, he has managed to stay quiet about his other child that is the secret no one talks about, but everyone kind of knows. It would never happen now, but back then, things were different and a drunken hookup later, lips are sealed. Mackenzie Standifer ("Teen Mom 2")/Ryan Edwards (father of Maci Bookout’s first child)

*Jagger is thought to come from German Jager, meaning hunter.  I know so many dogs named that because I have a hunting breed.  Cory and his wife Miranda also named their kid a hunting name, Remington (a gun name).                                                                                                                                          

But...who would have sex with Mackenzie??

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I have a hard time believe her dope-fiend husband could get it up, let alone produce strong sperm. 

Although, I’ve always wondered about this too. Just throwing it out there - I hope it’s true. It’ll be drama, bad for Mackenzie and actually probably better for the baby to have any father but Ryan. Random guy would most likely not be a worse father, even if he is absent.

• Love 4
On 10/10/2018 at 4:08 PM, FairyDusted said:

Ruined Mick Jagger for me. Just like Dorit!

Per the Radar article, the baby’s full name is Jagger Ryan Edwards. I think it’s because the first name ends with the same consonant as the middle name, but that name simply doesn't flow. Even if they named him after Larry and chose Jagger Lawrence, that sounds so much better. Yep. It’s definitely the “r” issue...at least for my ears.

Lately, it seems like more and more people are naming their babies Jagger these days. While I’m glad that means that there are fewer insert popular and trendy baby names here, I seriously doubt the validity of any claims that these parents are fans of the Stones.

If parents want to name their baby after a celebrity or public figure, I don’t expect them to pen a biography about the namesake. However, in order to avoid coming off like pretentious poseurs, at least be a genuine and legit fan! I’m not a Stones fan (I love The Beatles), and even I know that Keith Richards’ daughters Alexandra & Theodora are models as are Elizabeth & Georgia Jagger! 

I’d eat my hat if Mack Truck and Ryan can confirm any of the following:

1. Name band members other than Mick Jagger. Bonus points if they can match name to instrument played.

2. Show some type of references/receipts to owning any of their music and knowing more songs than “Satisfaction.”

3. They have seen the Stones in concert.

4. Their obligatory “must be photographed wearing” concert t-shirt isn’t from Target and is actually from a concert or is really old.

• Love 7

I don’t know what article she’s reacting to, but she didn’t tag correctly. On the actual radar twitter there’s an article stating Mackenzie gave birth without Ryan there. That was the headline, I didn’t read the article.

17297F0E-7211-4580-BA80-E2BA230F0003.jpeg

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Is baby MacTruck really so special that we can't see his face? Or is she holding out for a People cover?

I think she is holding out for someone, anyone to pay her. Outlook not so good.

• Love 6
On 11/5/2018 at 3:58 PM, badhaggis said:

I think she is holding out for someone, anyone to pay her. Outlook not so good.

She's still holding out for that exclusive! Apparently she's on the Reunion. What ever happened to Maci quitting if she was on the show? Oh that's right, empty threats.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
On 2/12/2018 at 5:37 AM, Tatum said:

Didn't Farrah take a swing at a crew member? She was standing outside her house in a blue or green dress shouting at someone. Maybe I am remembering that wrong. I don't usually watch Farrah's scenes because her voice really irritates me. And I can't stand Sophia. The kid has a lot of crosses to bear in this life, and I feel bad saying mean things about a child, but holy hell is that an unfortunate looking kid.

I am confused about adding Teen Mom 3 Mackenzie. Didn't she also have a sex tape?

I would be pretty surprised if Mackenzie Edwards actually became a 4th cast member. That would basically be just like expanding Maci's storyline, and they are already struggling for things for her to do. Mackenzie fits into Maci's storyline; there isn't enough there to up Maci's scenes by 50%. Other than bitch about Maci, what would Big Mack do?

I will just never understand Ryan's reasons for doing this. I know why she married him, but what was ever in it for him? He seems like he can barely stand to talk to her. (I meant "stand" as in "tolerate", but I guess we could also argue he literally can't stand while talking to her).

So I have long been on the record as thinking Ryan is a POS. I thought he wasn’t worth shit from 16 & Pregnant. He might have been cute but he’s an ass. One way that Ryan is a worthless waste of cute (when he was cute) is that he is completely dependent on women to run his life. He may bitch about it, but I think he’d die like a potted plant without a woman doing life for him (seriously, when Maci bitches about him never having done laundry and stuff like that, I believe her). Jen probably comes with at least a few conditions so he needs a girlfriend. Mac is the type of girl who will do every fucking thing for his lazy ass while looking the other way. He can cheat, do drugs, disappear for days, lose jobs, whatever he wants and still come home to a mommy figure. I have no patience with guys like that, especially in cases like Ryan where he has so much support and just manipulates everyone around him so he can continue to be a sulky, rebellious adolescent. Jackass needs to grow up.

Not that I actually feel that bad for Mac. She’s crazy and will keep Ryan sick and dependent as long as she can to give herself a sense of control. I hate them both. I’d say they’re my least favorite Teen Mom OG couple, but I can’t stand any of the Teen Mom OGs.

• Love 8