Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: A Countess No More

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Ooh!  I know this one!  Well, sorta.  LOL. 

So, there are a ton of sausage substitutes for various reasons.  For some, it is because they believe that pork isn't healthy (whatever, more bacon for me). Others, it is for religious reasons (Muslims and Jews don't eat pork). I live in the Middle East so sausage substitutes are very popular. Chicken sausage is gross, IMO. Beef sausage isn't bad--if they get the seasoning right. I can't do veal sausage because I just can't eat veal. It is a baby!  It hurts my heart. We also have beef bacon and veal bacon.  You don't really see turkey bacon (not a lot of turkeys of the feather variety over here). 

Blood pudding sausage has no actual meat or poultry...

4 cups fresh pig's blood

2 1/2 teaspoons salt.

1 1/2 cups steel-cut (pinhead) oatmeal.

2 cups finely diced pork fat (or beef suet), finely chopped.

1 large yellow onion, finely chopped.

1 cup milk.

1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper.

1 teaspoon ground allspice.

(I would def make a Carol face )

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, F. M. said:

Do you wrinkle your nose, like it's poop though? LOL!! Please, just say no and move on. Boring Carol.zzzzz

I do. Did it just this weekend at a cute diner in Kansas City. Asked the waiter what the special was, to which he replied "Liver and Onions". I wrinkled my nose, made a face, and was completely unafraid and unashamed to tell him I would prefer to just eat my arm.  Because I don't want to eat liver and onions and I feel zero need to spare anyone's feelings on the topic. 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

4 cups fresh pig's blood

2 1/2 teaspoons salt.

1 cup milk.

(I would def make a Carol face )

I was referring to her talking about chicken sausage, not blood sausage. 

Carole may not like what she is eating, but for fuck's sake - act like an adult or tell someone you aren't 'into' Dim Sum.

She was pissy about what she did like (chocolate ice cream). Maybe Adam smoked the last of her weed or something.

I like Frenchy and Rocco, so I'm down for a love triangle.

More pushing of the Frederick/Frankel show...zzzzz.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I do. Did it just this weekend at a cute diner in Kansas City. Asked the waiter what the special was, to which he replied "Liver and Onions". I wrinkled my nose, made a face, and was completely unafraid and unashamed to tell him I would prefer to just eat my arm.  Because I don't want to eat liver and onions and I feel zero need to spare anyone's feelings on the topic. 

I think this is where people's opinions are just going to differ.  I would have done what you did.  It is well known that liver and onions is not liked by a large group (I would say majority) of the country. Plus, most wait staff really could care less what your opinion of the food is. They are there to serve it and earn a paycheck. They don't care what you think. In my experience, most people that work in the more ethnic food restaurants are used to customers coming in and not wanting to venture too far out of the norm. When I have guests over, I always offer them camel milk chocolates but hey, no takers.  I'm not offended. 

2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I do not even like the smell of lavender, so the idea of it in food is not appealing.

My first reaction when they said lavender ice cream was, "That's not a food!  That's a scent!" and I made the spraying hand motion.  So, yeah...  I'm totally right there with Carole. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I can't figure out how to add the two photos to the same post. 

https://www.google.ca/search?q=bethenny+kissing+sonja&rlz=1C1CHBD_enCA727CA727&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCrMmzh8nUAhXq34MKHffcAW8Q_AUICigB&biw=1517&bih=708#imgrc=phi9ctn85qIlNM:

But....please check out the pictures of Bethenny kissing Sonya on the lips, then look at Tom kissing woman at Regency.

What's the dif?

Does this mean that Beth and Sonja are lesbian lovers? 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Haven't seen the epi yet, will be back to comment further when I have but I like to keep up!  Meanwhile, Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be butt holes that insult other peoples offerings of  meals.  I'm so fucken grateful when someone makes me a meal and I don't have to do it I can't imagine any comment other than thank you! Also, isn't Bethenny Jewish?  Why does she have a tree at all? Lastly, if you get bit in the ass by a camel, you probably deserve it.  Camels are like horses -  smart with good memories.

Completely agree about someone making you a meal in their home. I cannot imagine being anything except gracious, no matter what I thought of the effort. 

Someone cooking food for profit is something else entirely.  Since this is what I do for a living, trust me, you see all kinds of things. We develop recipes and products and spend our time among consumers, trade groups, retailers, etc. sampling our food.  Sometimes in restaurants, at trade shows, or events. The reactions stopped surprising me years ago.  I've had people stand in front of me and literally spit food out. Others loudly proclaim their disgust and claim they've never tasted anything so horrid. Most are polite in their dislike, simply saying they just don't care for it. But people don't usually lie, and I would not expect for them to do so.  I expect for people that are looking for something to buy to be honest with me and I am neither insulted nor do I take it personally.  More and more folks won't try anything unless they can see a full and complete listing of ingredients. Some people will stand around for 10 minutes analyzing one bite of food before they try it because of one ingredient.  20 years ago I never saw this.  What I love is the folks who just try things. They don't have to love it.  They don't have to like it, or even tell me they do. But I love when they give it a shot. 

ETA: lots of the ice cream flavors sounded yummy to me, and probably to many others. But they also sold Chocolate in addition to more interesting flavors. And why do they sell Chocolate? Because a ton of people stood in front of the same array of offerings, learned of all their options, maybe tasted one or two, but went for the Chocolate. That nice woman had seen Carole's reaction over and over again and I doubt gave it a second thought. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 10
36 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Did it just this weekend at a cute diner in Kansas City. Asked the waiter what the special was, to which he replied "Liver and Onions". I wrinkled my nose, made a face, and was completely unafraid and unashamed to tell him I would prefer to just eat my arm.  Because I don't want to eat liver and onion

Oo, more for me! I'm going to KC soon -- can you please tell me the name of the diner ? Please and thank you!!!!! 

25 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

My first reaction when they said lavender ice cream was, "That's not a food!  That's a scent!" and I made the spraying hand motion.  So, yeah...  I'm totally right there with Carole. 

I thought so too, then I tried some sugar cookies made with lavender. Mm, mm, GOOD! Light and the herb taste took it from being a nice sugar cooky to a thing of wonder. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Oo, more for me! I'm going to KC soon -- can you please tell me the name of the diner ? Please and thank you!!!!! 

It's called Niecie's. We are talking about a great diner with real soul food. I can't with the liver and onions, but most everything else on the menu looked amazing, and everyone in my group left happy.  I haven't had food like that in years (but KC is one of the best eating cities you will ever find).  You can check out the reviews over on Yelp. Good luck! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

4 cups fresh pig's blood

2 1/2 teaspoons salt.

1 cup milk.

So those who don't/can't eat pork or beef for religious or dietary reasons should be fine with eating Blood Pudding Sausage?      When I was Catholic and meat was forbidden on Fridays...that meant meat stock too.

• Love 1

I think it would have been rude to have gone on about how the food sucked. Who am I to discount the work and thought she put into the meal?

Well, honesty and virtue and all of that...

Carole was at a restaurant, it isn't the same thing. Not even close to being invited to a home cooked meal.

They are quick to judge - Isn't gossip about lu and tom, Jason and Frenchy, and Do's old man just a form of lying?

Not if the gossip is true...and not if you haven't started the gossip, I guess.

Lastly, if you get bit in the ass by a camel, you probably deserve it.  Camels are like horses -  smart with good memories.

So Luann should be careful around camels during her next trip to Morocco?

Which is strange since she is supposed to be so up Beth's ass. If she was trying to impress, or be the "cool girl" so Beth would love her more, seems like she would have given Beth the reaction she thought would please, vs. just saying what she actually thinks. 

Logic has no place on these boards.

But....please check out the pictures of Bethenny kissing Sonya on the lips, then look at Tom kissing woman at Regency.

What's the dif?

Big difference between (possibly) drunk and tipsy GF's sharing a kiss versus going in deep with the tongue while your arms arms are wrapped around each other...

Screen-Shot-2016-08-25-at-4.53.06-AM.png

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Plus, most wait staff really could care less what your opinion of the food is. 

I waitressed through university and grad school and trust me, the kitchen hears about snotty customers. (And in some places, there's payback for that snottiness.) So be polite and smile and say please and thank you to your server; don't mock the menu, the decor, or treat your waitress like a servant; basically, don't act like you're anywhere but in somebody's home -- if you do, it will come back to bite you in the ass, because professional kitchens are full of the craziest people on the planet (who -- to be fair -- are working in a very stressful situation. I don't know how career waiters do it, it's such a difficult job. Everybody should have to work as a waiter at some point, if only as a lesson in humanity and manners. The aggrandizement with which people treat you is unbelievable --the superior attitude from customers, the negativity, the diminishment of what you're doing as some kind of inferior labor {because it's such a low down gig} and far too many people feel it's labor they are owed, not any kind of polite interaction involving social norms, god forbid. It's beyond ugly, but it'll knock the preciousness out of anybody  -- it did for me -- and it would've been a good lesson for Princess Radiziwill as well, to teach her servers are people too, and making faces at them isn't like making faces at a robot. There's a human being on the other side of that counter, so try to act like you're a fucking human being too, okay?)

Edited by film noire
the waitress is practicing politics, as carole slowly gets stoned
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I can't figure out how to add the two photos to the same post. 

https://www.google.ca/search?q=bethenny+kissing+sonja&rlz=1C1CHBD_enCA727CA727&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCrMmzh8nUAhXq34MKHffcAW8Q_AUICigB&biw=1517&bih=708#imgrc=phi9ctn85qIlNM:

What's the dif?

I honestly don't know where to begin with this.  Is there truly a question as to the difference in the two kisses? 

• Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But your not on TV, with hundreds watching your every move. Dopey Carol is.lol!

11 hours ago, Thumper said:

I do not even like the smell of lavender, so the idea of it in food is not appealing.

It doesn't really taste, but the list of ice creams in Chinatown were much  more than lavender, I'm telling ya, Carole is as exciting as watching paint dry ( grin)

Edited by F. M.
8 minutes ago, F. M. said:

But your noir on TV, with hundreds watching your every move. Dopey Carol is.lol!

And? She is in TV on a reality TV show. Is she supposed to act enthused about things she isn't enthused about because of the camera? Wouldn't that lead to charges of being fake, or of trying to act in a certain way to make people like her? It seems the goal post always moves on these things. 

• Love 9
(edited)

No, I wouldn't. But at least I trued it to know! 

Trying it let you know why it is referred to as a pudding?

And? She is in TV on a reality TV show. Is she supposed to act enthused about things she isn't enthused about because of the camera? Wouldn't that lead to charges of being fake, or of trying to act in a certain way to make people like her? It seems the goal post always moves on these things. 

Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't...

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6

Is she supposed to act enthused about things she isn't enthused about because of the camera?

No, but that doesn't mean she has to act rude, neither. But, since she did - on camera - then her behavior is going to get called out, no goalpost-moving necessary.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Trying it let you know why it is referred to as a pudding?

Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't...

Oh please. Its not like she's anyone's boring BFF on here...lol

I've never agreed with BF, but they go out for Dim Sun, and she has no clue, boring and insulated? I can't abide bores!

1 minute ago, jaync said:

No, but that doesn't mean she has to act rude, neither. But, since she did - on camera - then her behavior is going to get called out, no goalpost-moving necessary.

Bingo! :) 

• Love 3

Oh please. Its not like she's anyone's boring BFF on here...lol

I've never agreed with BF, but they go out for Dim Sun, and she has no clue, boring and insulated? I can't abide bores!

What does that have to do with anything? It isn't like she kicked anyone's puppy on here either...lol

Hey, people can always change the channel if they are that bored...

Nah, she'd be attacked either way...

• Love 6
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:45 PM, sasha206 said:

I used to love Sonja and her brand of crazy.  But she's really jumped the shark.  I think I liked her better as a sloppy drunk.

right?   Last year I tweeted that she was my spirit animal and she re-tweeted!  (besties!!!)

but I don't like this contrived Frenchie-and-Tinsley storyline she's got going on this year...I'd rather watch her pretend to launch a toaster oven line, any day of the week!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, teapot said:

right?   Last year I tweeted that she was my spirit animal and she re-tweeted!  (besties!!!)

but I don't like this contrived Frenchie-and-Tinsley storyline she's got going on this year...I'd rather watch her pretend to launch a toaster oven line, any day of the week!

But on a continuum that goes from toaster oven to Nigerian football team, where do you fall?

• Love 5
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:55 PM, Wendy said:

If I ask a friend to come with me to a party and she says "I am too tired, can't do it", my reply would be, "OMG, you are so boring"

Does that mean that I think my friend is boring? of course not, she just doesn't like to party as much as I do, but in every other aspect, I find her very enjoyable. 

IMO Bethenny might have referred to Carole being boring when it comes to trying new food but she probably enjoys their friendship in other aspects. 

I remember when Carole started seeing Adam & Bethenny saying she hadn't seen her for awhile, 'they're so lackadaisical, they never make plans..." and now with the "boring" ice cream taste.

Sounds like Bethenny knows who Carole is, and loves her anyways!  hopefully we all get the same treatment from all of our friends!!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Carol was having a lot of fun drinking from the luge at Bethenny's party.   Loved the dress!  She looked fantastic!

I agree.  She looked incredible.  Her face sometimes frightens me with all that work she's had done on it, but she looked so pretty. Loved her hair and the dress looked smashing on her.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, jaync said:

No, but that doesn't mean she has to act rude, neither. 

Exactly -- there's a whole range of polite behavior between "effusively fake" and "snottily dismissive" -- nobody's demanding airs and graces from Carole, just common courtesy. 

• Love 9
(edited)

LuAnn deserves a raise.  She's the only one who's brought anything to the table in terms of storylines for years. And to think they made her a "friends-of" one year.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 8

Luann and the Pirate tried to prep Jill for WWHL part 2 to re-answer a viewer’s question.

Luann to Jill: Repeat and say the same things as the Pirate

giphy.gif

Andy: For both of you...Jennifer M wrote did Jill ever pay Luann the $25,000 that People Magazine allegedly refused to pay for the exclusive weddings photos.

Jill:

r2kuo7.jpg

Oh, Jill - Epic Fail

logicfail1.gif

• Love 5
3 hours ago, film noire said:

Exactly -- there's a whole range of polite behavior between "effusively fake" and "snottily dismissive" -- nobody's demanding airs and graces from Carole, just common courtesy. 

I didn't see anything rude about Carole's behavior at all.  

• Love 5
On 6/18/2017 at 1:20 AM, diadochokinesis said:

I don't mind others having fake Christmas trees

You know what's weird??  I didn't even know REAL trees were a thing until I was like 15.  Yes, 15.  I'm a city kid and always had a fake one, as did everyone I knew growing up.  I went to a friends house one year and she had a real tree.  MIND BLOWN.  I'm far less sheltered now...at least I know what dim sum is!

Carole's reactions were just uncalled for.  Say no thank you and move on.  No one's saying you have to eat stuff or do anything you don't want to do, but what happened to just being courteous and having manners.  Bethenny's reactions were so funny "what do you think it is??".  Ever heard of lavender tea?  Ugh.  How boring.

The weird thing about the post wedding reception was that people were there who WENT to the wedding.  I think it's pretty common for people who get married out of town to have a small reception in their hometown for people who couldn't make it, or weren't invited since out of town weddings are usually on the small side.  The thing that made it awkward is that there were people there who had been to the wedding.  And yes, it looked like it was being held in a conference room.  No personality.  Frankly out of character for Lu.

I liked Tinsley in this episode.  I loved her laughing uncontrollably at the "reception", like she was thinking I'm cray cray, but these bitches CRAY CRAY.  I feel bad for Rocco.  I really like him.

• Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, ryebread said:

An entry from her food diary...

Liar, liar. Carole's pleather pants are on fire.

What is this??! Roasted strawberries with lavender honey gelato

Ruh roh. Busted.

giphy.gif

LMAO.

Ha! -- I will never not love the sight of his face (in any expression). 

So Carole is not only rude, she's deceptive -- what an asshole -- you nailed it six pages ago, Ryebread. She'll do anything to play the adowable widdle snookum wookum in her red mi'ens.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, film noire said:

...you nailed it six pages ago, Ryebread. She'll do anything to play the adowable widdle snookum wookum in her red mi'ens.

I like to think I nailed it six YEARS ago on the night she put those little footsie-wootsies up on the dashboard.  ;-)

What Remains is the question...did she really eat a laced gummy bear and puke on Adam's shoes?  Or did she make that one up, too, because it's such a precious story of a care-free, NYC, Golightly woman in her 20s 50s?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, teapot said:

I remember when Carole started seeing Adam & Bethenny saying she hadn't seen her for awhile, 'they're so lackadaisical, they never make plans..." and now with the "boring" ice cream taste.

Sounds like Bethenny knows who Carole is, and loves her anyways!  hopefully we all get the same treatment from all of our friends!!

Hmm, BF is the first to diss her in her PI! some friend..

1 hour ago, film noire said:

Ha! -- I will never not love the sight of his face (in any expression). 

So Carole is not only rude, she's deceptive -- what an asshole -- you nailed it six pages ago, Ryebread. She'll do anything to play the adowable widdle snookum wookum in her red mi'ens.

Liar liar Carol.lavender!!! ROFL   Dessert
Roasted strawberries with lavender honey gelato and a butter sablee

So true!!

• Love 4
On 6/14/2017 at 9:19 PM, diadochokinesis said:

I agree that Lu does seem to be trying extra hard to convince people about this wedding but i wonder how much of it is she is trying to convince herself. The whole first time married thing doesn't strike me as being unusual.  My aunt got married for the first time at 52 and they have been married for 15 years now. Really great guy. Lost his first wife to cancer. We love him, it works. 

That whole dinner was just all types of awkward. Avery's friends don't want to hang out with a 60 year old twwoman. They want to hang out with Avery. I did enjoy the sideye they gave Avery when Ramona suggested Monday dinners.  LOL. 

I'm assuming you are a man but two things:

1) Some woman just have that.  It is how the breast tissue extends. 

2) Do we really have to body shame?  You don't like Bethenny.  Fine. But can we not body shame?

She stole that from Pretty Woman!  Come on!  Come up with original lines!

Thank You!!!  The body shaming against a woman, coming from a guy just makes it so much worse. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I agree that Lu does seem to be trying extra hard to convince people about this wedding but i wonder how much of it is she is trying to convince herself.

I'm happy for her if she is  happy,  but the over-the-top exuberance has exceeded it's shelf life.   Having said that though, it might just be that she was so tired of everybody being so negative about Tom that she is "showing them" with her happiness, as in "take that, bitches!"  I can see it both ways.  Maybe it'll all calm down now.   

• Love 5
On 6/15/2017 at 0:36 AM, biakbiak said:

She said Dim Sum, I still find it surprising given where she lives which is about 15 minute walk from Chinatown and dim sum is crazy popular with a lot of her crowd. 

I lived close to Chinatown in San Francisco for many years and I've never had dim sum.  I just don't understand why its such a HUGE deal that Carole had never tried it. People eat what they eat and like what they like. I don't see the problem. 

• Love 10

I'm a new cross-over from RHoBH and slowly getting to know these personalities. Carole is the one I know the most about from her WR book. I found her lack of knowledge about Chinatown and Asian food/culture in general quite peculiar. Her main body of journalistic cred came from the work she did in Cambodia ... I thought the whole thing seem fake and staged.

So far, I don't like Ramona or Bethenney. Haven't seen enough of Sonia to draw a conclusion. I read about Tinsley in a People magazine one day while waiting for an oil change. I was expecting more drama and high maintenance out of her. She seems like Dorit on RHoBH, really too young to be in a group with the rest. Luann seems kind of masculine or something. Is there a backstory there that I don't know about? She seems very desperate to marry Tom (or anybody??) He's quite the sleazeball. I like Dorinda the best so far. Carole seems OK. Again, I don't know enough history to know much more about her, either. She seems fairly level-headed. That artist did some amazing work with Carole as a subject.  I don't find her unattractive, she seems like she is not as interested in outward appearances as the others??

I'll keep watching.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

I lived close to Chinatown in San Francisco for many years and I've never had dim sum.  I just don't understand why its such a HUGE deal that Carole had never tried it. People eat what they eat and like what they like. I don't see the problem. 

I worked near Chinatown in SF , also never went for dim sum.  But now go regularly to a place in Marin.   I'm sure Adam is up on dim sum, so I find it hard to believe she's never heard of it.  To me, she just seemed like filming that day was inconvenient, let alone going to Chinatown.   She seemed so bored.  

Having watched the latest episode three times (hey it's really hot and I'm bored), and I still can't watch Ramona.  That was just so cringe-worthy w/her daughter.  I love going out with my daughter and HER friends, and it's fun to listen to them, watch them, but I know I'm there mostly to pick up the check.  Of course those young girls were going to agree with her - she was paying.  Somebody at that dinner must have used the term "deet's", because she was just so anxious to use it when she was talking about LuAnn's wedding.  "I want the "deets", then repeating it to make sure she came across as super lame.  And that laugh drives me crazy.

How much do you think Sonja is paying Frenchie to be her story line?  There is absolutely nothing natural in the way they act together, speak, and her blushing "girlish" attitude when she brought him to the party was just plain sad.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I'm happy for her if she is  happy,  but the over-the-top exuberance has exceeded it's shelf life.   Having said that though, it might just be that she was so tired of everybody being so negative about Tom that she is "showing them" with her happiness, as in "take that, bitches!"  I can see it both ways.  Maybe it'll all calm down now.   

It is the over-the-top exuberance that is annoying and also suspicious. It reminds me of when Tom Cruise did the whole couch jumping on Oprah when he was first with Katie. That was also the beginning of the long downhill slide for Tom Cruise (both professionally and personally). 

I'm going back and watching RHONY from season 1 and it is amazing watching it and seeing things that I had forgotten.  In a lot of ways, we are back to season 1 Ramona where she was just awful to everybody. You also see a lot of Mario flirting or eyeing other women which is interesting knowing what we know now. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

It is the over-the-top exuberance that is annoying and also suspicious. It reminds me of when Tom Cruise did the whole couch jumping on Oprah when he was first with Katie. That was also the beginning of the long downhill slide for Tom Cruise (both professionally and personally). 

YES!  Perfect description of it.

• Love 4

Watching Ramona at the dinner with Avery and Avery's friends was painful.  She's so cringey and un-selfaware.  No wonder she wants to have regular dinners with those girls, she spent the whole time pontificating about herself, loudly.  And she chews with her mouth open.  It's like watching a cement mixer.   Grossgusting.

I thought the wedding was beautiful, looked like lots of fun.  Luann looked great and so did Dorinda, and Tom as well.  Nice party and just the way Luann wanted it so good for her.  Fingers crossed he doesn't fuck her over.

The "aftermath" party looked like Bravo booked it to film everyone together and put the icing on the cake as far as the wedding festivities went.  Was there any food there at all?  Didn't look like it.  Looked like it was red or white wine and that was it!  The only thing good about it was Tinsley, Sonja, Dorinda and Ramona brought their dates which was nice. I don't blame Bethenny for bolting at all. 

• Love 2

Hmm, BF is the first to diss her in her PI! some friend..

Nah, what Bethenny says about Ramona or Luann, that's a diss.

Liar liar Carol.lavender!!! ROFL   Dessert
Roasted strawberries with lavender honey gelato and a butter sablee

It's possible she sampled it a few times and doesn't remember?

Fingers crossed he doesn't fuck her over

Or anyone else...

• Love 5