Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: A Countess No More

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I used to love Sonja and her brand of crazy.  But she's really jumped the shark.  I think I liked her better as a sloppy drunk.

We should be a bit kinder now that she is adopting a child named Edgar

2 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Word on the street is one of them did.   :-O 

(but Ramona stole 2 of them!)

LOL!!!!

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Apricotte said:

Québécois French has quite a distinct sound, honestly it is a very Canadian sounding accent, lol. I think that France French sounds so pretty,  but French Canadian culture is cool and I like the way they speak as well. Luann's French sounds like my beginner's French. I just pronounce the words with my own west coast accent (this does not sound nice). Formeedabla!

Luann's French is on par with RHOC Vicki's "No scratchy the woody" Spanish. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Teddybear said:

But WHY?????  I need all you Tom-lovers to come out of hiding and tell me why you think Tom is sexy/desirable/interesting without mentioning the word penthouse.  

Am I the only one still hearing crickets? 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Where she found Cookie.

Ok between this comment, and the one that another poster made about Lu's French making her ears "very sad" - I've been giggling non-stop for the last 10 minutes. 

Speaking of cookies, I hear that Carole hates those too. She's a real pastryphobe! 

• Love 3

I'm late to this party. I just finished watching the "wedding" episode and I must say that I thought that after party was tacky all the way around. I'm sorry Luanne, but I thought you had more class than you showed. A lot! Seriously Lu, a choice of red or white wine and not an appetizer in sight. The whole thing was pretty much a hot mess. I am amazed.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

I'm late to this party. I just finished watching the "wedding" episode and I must say that I thought that after party was tacky all the way around. I'm sorry Luanne, but I thought you had more class than you showed. A lot! Seriously Lu, a choice of red or white wine and not an appetizer in sight. The whole thing was pretty much a hot mess. I am amazed.

Now we know why she was late to her own party. :)

• Love 5
On 6/14/2017 at 9:42 PM, ryebread said:

And Bethenny just called Carole 'boring' to her face.  Do you think Carole now believes Ramona when Ramona told her that Beth called her boring?

*I* believed Ramona.  Most of us have said that about Carole over the seasons.  

So hearing Ramona, Bethenny and the others say it (people who actually spend time with her boring azz) - was absolutely no surprise to me at all.  And utterly believable.

If I ask a friend to come with me to a party and she says "I am too tired, can't do it", my reply would be, "OMG, you are so boring"

Does that mean that I think my friend is boring? of course not, she just doesn't like to party as much as I do, but in every other aspect, I find her very enjoyable. 

IMO Bethenny might have referred to Carole being boring when it comes to trying new food but she probably enjoys their friendship in other aspects. 

• Love 9

I was engaged to a shorter and took to wearing flats to make him more comfortable. I would think Lou would have done that for Tom Cat

I would think they would have done it to make things more comfortable for Luann's neck lol Since, apparently, he grabbed her neck because he is shorter or something.

Am I the only one still hearing crickets? 

I guess he is just that good in bed?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

China has over a billion people.  The cultures, dialects, foods are incredibly diverse. There's also Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet, Singapore, etc. where Chinese people are born and are from.  Carole has probably never stepped into Chinatown before that moment.  How would she know whether she likes Chinese food or not?  It's such a blanket statement.  Do you think people say they don't like American food?  Wouldn't that be a naive comment, since it encapsulates so much variety and everyone makes food differently?  

Dim sum is not known for being spicy.  It's breakfast.  I'm sure many people have eaten dumplings.  

Some people are xenophobic and don't like to learn about other cultures.  That doesn't mean that I have to admire that about a person.  I straight up do not.  I find it incredulous.  I don't consider myself a foodie or adventurous and yet I have had dozens of different cuisines in my life because that's normal for someone living in a metropolitan city.  Having the food of a different culture won't harm you, unless you have a specific allergy to an ingredient used in it.

To the poster who said ordering Chinese food isn't "real" Chinese food.  Not at all my argument.  I was showing that it was part of American popular culture since at least the 1980s to show people ordering food from Chinese restaurants even in a small non-cosmopolitan town yet 50+ Carole living in cosmopolitan NYC in 2017 looked uncomfortable in Chinatown.  To me that says a lot about a person.

I'm not getting your point at all.  I don't like Chinese food --- am I racist?  

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, Apricotte said:

Québécois French has quite a distinct sound, honestly it is a very Canadian sounding accent, lol. 

It's always sounded totally "of Quebec" to me  (I'm from Montreal) but maybe that's because the Quebecois barely admit to being IN Canada most of the time ;) Luann's mother is French Canadian,  so I don't get why her accent is such a mish-mash mess.  C'est pas chic. Eloquence is learned!

6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh..you mean Backstabber Barbara K

I just found out she tried to sue Bravo to stop them from using her conversation (Did everybody know this and I'm the last to find out?) 

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/17/lawsuit-cant-stop-rhony-dramatics-from-airing/

"Then on Monday night Kavovit received a text message from an unnamed cast member that said, “I really don’t want to see you. You watch the next episode that’s on Wednesday and you tell me what you would do. Knowing what I know now I would never have invited you to my wedding.”

Guess that's why she didn't get featured at the wedding.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, jaync said:

Gah, I can't believe Carole used to be one of my faves.

It's never easy breaking up with a Housewife, is it? You've been through so much together; the confessionals that made you cringe, the procedures you wished they didn't have (and some you wish they had). The alliances they formed with housewives you hate, leaving you feeling lost and confused and betrayed -- how could they do this to you? And where did all the fun go? -- you give so much, and what do you get in return?  Bad clothes, bad hair, bad behavior. Shit, whole bad seasons. The kooky become crazy. The contented become smug.  The publicity goes to their heads, and their heads go up their asses. But you stick it out, you gut through it. You come here and you argue on behalf of your housewife, because that's the way it's always been. But soon after, you notice the things you say you like about her are all in the past. And then she does something - that one thing  -- and you realize, the end is near. And that afternoon at work -- at home - on the bus - you let a post critical of your housewife slide by, without comment from you.

And then another... and another... and then you post something critical yourself.

It's over.  You're just not that into her. Now she's just a housewife that you used to know. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 23
On 6/15/2017 at 11:44 AM, imjagain said:

Maybe I'm thinking  of Beth skinny girl gift bags to much, (does that sound naughty,  lol? ) but what I think bugs me about them is there's no thought or consideration that goes into them. It's just packed full of her SG products, which lets face she probably has warehouses full of that stuff.  It's just cold and impersonal.

Absolutely. B is a hustler with ZERO self awareness. Shilling her stuff away as props is so tacky. Those women threw them in the trash immediately, if they took them at all. 

On 6/15/2017 at 1:10 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Carole was the big surprise.  As I said before, I thought she seemed incredibly unsophisticated when it comes to food -- & she tries oh-so-hard to appear very much the opposite.  Sure, she has the absolute right to like & eat whatever she wants.  But the faces & idiotic reactions to food of another culture on cam wasn't just unsophisticated, it was really disrespectful.  Real nice, Carole.  

Carole wasn't too bad last ep.  This ep she's making faces at Chinese cuisine & making homophobic comments on Tom.  I'm back to finding her completely useless.

Carole's man-child is a friggin chef and she's dissing lavender as an ingredient? Hello! Carole looked freezing cold and miserable in her red mih'hens on her hands and B didn't even wear a jacket. I feel like Cariole is a bit of a recluse who lives an insular life and doesn't even like going out and she got dragged to Chinatown by B. Ice cream is the last thing a freezing cold person wants at Christmastime/New Year's to eat outside. Of course *I* totally would have eaten it haa   Also Carole is Bethenny's friend I feel because Carole is always available, insular life, no kids. independent from the bf, and they need each other for a show alliance. There's nothing real there. Beth is using her for her availability, Carole is using Bethenny for the show relationship some screen time a paycheck, and some girl time. Mutual use. Bethenny's MO. IMHO. 

On 6/15/2017 at 1:38 PM, F. M. said:

Beth's party looked like a skinny girl placement party, using party loosely. LOL

I would rather go to Dorinda's Berkshires home, couch dog hair and shut flue a million times a day than Bethenny's isolation hospital ward bunker apartment that a young millennial office team spent 3 weeks designing into their interpretation of a Skinnygirl 5th avenue holiday shopping window . BTW Beth their interpretation came out as H & M , not  Cartier.  Cheap. The cock jokes? Really? Big Christmas lights beat my picture on a big gaudy white Christmas ball every time.   Dorinda, multiple real Christmas trees, Bethenny fake white Christmas tree. BOOM. That says it all. 

• Love 16

Oh, film noire, you made my morning!  Brilliant!  

I'm saying this in the gentlest, non-preaching  way I can, but I hope we can all take a step back - given the events of this past week (which was upsetting since one of the Congressmen is from my neck of the woods and I know his assistant), and just see the humor in this show, rather than jumping on each other over Carole's visit to Chinatown.  Some of that I'll chock up to editing.  They always edit people in the worst possible way.   I really appreciate all of you guys/gals and your input, and look forward to snarking with you on here everyday.   Thanks for the laughs!  

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Just re-watched RHONY (don't judge). Question - why are both the best man and groomsman faces blurred out? Are they both in the witness protection program? 

I am sure this is another reason why Luann/Tom did not allow Bravo to film their wedding, some guests/wedding party members did not want to appear on camera/this show. LOL

• Love 9
(edited)

I thought that the food at Beth's looked really delicious, but the portraits of the housewives on the oversized Christmas ornaments were lacking. They did not resemble the actual women in the least. 

I rewatched the footage of Ramona greeting Tinsley at her charity event. That man is really scary looking. He does look like a vampire or the undead. I'm shocked that one of you were able to identify him. 

I am Chinese. Born here. Parents born in China. Carole's behavior did not offend me, but did strike me as a little immature. She will miss out on a lot of wonderful food if she doesn't become more open-minded. Truffles, risotto, Peking Duck. But not everyone must be a foodie.

So a long time ago, a poster commented on Lu's pronunciation of Noel. She pronounces it as if she's referring to Christmas. But don't most people pronounce it "Nole" or "Noll" (Noel Coward)?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 8
(edited)

Also Carole is Bethenny's friend I feel because Carole is always available, insular life, no kids. independent from the bf, and they need each other for a show alliance. There's nothing real there. Beth is using her for her availability, Carole is using Bethenny for the show relationship some screen time a paycheck, and some girl time. Mutual use. Bethenny's MO. IMHO. 

Naah, they seem like genuine friends to me. On and off camera.

B is a hustler with ZERO self awareness

Her business and bank account say otherwise.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 9
50 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I thought that the food at Beth's looked really delicious, but the portraits of the housewives on the oversized Christmas ornaments were lacking. They did not resemble the actual women in the least. 

I'll have to disagree.  They're caricatures ON BALLOONS!  I was impressed..................

• Love 7
(edited)

So a long time ago, a poster commented on Lu's pronunciation of Noel. She pronounces it as if she's referring to Christmas. But don't most people pronounce it "Nole" or "Noll" (Noel Coward)?

Maybe she is aiming for pronunciation à la française?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I rewatched the footage of Ramona greeting Tinsley at her charity event. That man is really scary looking. He does look like a vampire or the undead. I'm shocked that one of you were able to identify him. 

I am Chinese. Born here. Parents born in China. Carole's behavior did not offend me, but did strike me as a little immature. She will miss out on a lot of wonderful food if she doesn't become more open-minded. Truffles, risotto, Peking Duck. But not everyone must be a foodie.

I believe in French it pronounced as Luann pronounces it-since he has a French father it would make sense that she would pronounce it so it more or sounds like bell at the end instead of Noll. 

There has been a lot written about Luann's French.  I only recall her saying thank you vey much (merci beaucoup) this episode.  I do recall a hungover Luann speaking some form of French in St. Barth's and she admitted it was pretty bad. 

So my question about her French (I am assuming we are expanding beyond merci beaucoup, is it her conjugation, comprehension, misuse of pronouns, her accent?   Comparing her French to people whose first language was other than English is she a Teresa Giudice or a Melania Trump, or a Penelope Cruz?  Or like the guy the British guy (Kyle) from Below Deck whose fellow countryman (Ben) had a hard time understanding him?  I am curious since Luann was married to a Frenchman for 16 years and lived with Jacques (who she calls Jack) for a few years just how bad her French is.  I know she lived in Gstaad, whose language is German, and her children went to JFK School who taught in English and French and some of the host language German. 

It is fun for me as I recall the first meeting between Luann and Alex and they started speaking in Italian and then French.  Bethenny was there and commented she was fluent in French.  Later that Season Bethenny, after several shots of "inferior" tequila (at Alex's boat birthday party) was in a group of people speaking French and admitted she had no clue what they were saying.  There is also another Bravolebrity Patrica Astshcul (Southern Charm) very educated, very high society, who admitted to taking seven years of French but her accent was so bad her only use of French is to order clothing and food. 

Since I don't have a clue how good or bad Luann's French is or what makes it so bad I am hoping to get some answers.  I do admire people who can speak other languages even if it is not up to some standards within the language.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I'll have to disagree.  They're caricatures ON BALLOONS!  I was impressed..................

I loved everything about Bethenny's party, including the personalized ornaments! I want that dang luge in a  Greygoose! I loved it!

As far as the tree...

we do a real tree in the great room , and I set up my my grandparents parents original 1960's aluminum tree (with original color wheel) in the living room.  It spins and softly plays Silent Night. My husband thinks it's the tackiest thing he's ever seen. He was raised by wolves never having the joy of a twirling Christmas tree playing Silent Night during the Holidays.

• Love 9

Since I don't have a clue how good or bad Luann's French is or what makes it so bad I am hoping to get some answers.  I do admire people who can speak other languages even if it is not up to some standards within the language.

Ze aksent of 'ers iz, 'ow you say, terribal?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

But don't most people pronounce it "Nole" or "Noll" (Noel Coward)?

In America, I've always heard and pronounced it with two syllables...but not in the French manner.    I say NO-L Coward.      For girls, it's been No-ELL...even if they spell it "Noel."     I'll have to pay attention to see if I hear "knoll" from now on.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Carole won't even play Chinese Checkers.

I'm ASTOUNDED!  I thought every kid growing up loved to play chinese checkers. They still sell the game, right? Why wouldn't she like like that game?

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

In most European countries, we pronounce it "No El" (like Christmas, yes, because it's the origin of the name ^_^ )

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

Agreed! I was squeeing with envy over those caricature ornaments---I want one!!! Seriously considering somehow finding an artist on Etsy who does that and giving them out to friends/family next Christmas, because I thought that was a darling and unique gift idea. So kadooze to Bethenny on such thoughtful party favors, and too bad Ramona missed out on that flair thanks to her big drunken mouth.

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Agreed! I was squeeing with envy over those caricature ornaments---I want one!!! Seriously considering somehow finding an artist on Etsy who does that and giving them out to friends/family next Christmas, because I thought that was a darling and unique gift idea. So kadooze to Bethenny on such thoughtful party favors, and too bad Ramona missed out on that flair thanks to her big drunken mouth.

I really liked the ornaments too! My recommendation would be to call caricature artists and see how they charge. Could they work off "photos" you have and how small/large of a surface is needed for each one so that you know what size ornament to buy and make sure they can draw/sketch on a non flat surface. I'd also suggest that you ask them what the ornament surface material should be - what would absorb the paint/pen. Now you got me thinking about that too...hah!

Bethenny had one made for Ramona...and one for Luann. Wonder what she did with them. Since I'm at the table for one with Ramona Love, I'd take Ramona's - I should go ask on her website.

• Love 3
On 6/15/2017 at 10:34 AM, BusyOctober said:

But that does not mean there was not a great moment. There was! It is so brief you barely see it, but it happens when Tinsley shows up at the party to greet Ramona with another guest who can only properly be described as the Babadook dressed as a funeral director. He was the scariest, creepiest man that I have ever seen on camera, so much so that I had to rewind the scene three times to make sure I was watching The Real Housewives of New York City and not the video tape from The Ring. I asked my boyfriend, “Why did someone disinter the body of Alice Cooper and prop him up at a Housewives party? He’s not even dead!” I have so many questions. Who is this man and why did Tinsley bring Nosferatu to Ramona’s party? I need to know!"

Oh my god, I thought I imagined this. So glad to get confirmation that I did not!

On 6/15/2017 at 2:11 PM, ryebread said:

I think Carole is adventurous - or was at one time.  But she just acts so damn willfully ignorant sometimes.  Case in point:

"What's blueberry and lavender?"

"What do you think it is? It's blueberry with a hint of lavender."'

Carole:  "Lavender is a spray."  As she pumps an invisible atomizer in the air with her adorable widdle red-mittened hands.  Isn't she just the most precious 50 something you've ever seen?  Poor thing really believes the ice cream shop spritzes lavender air freshener on the chocolate?  Or is she trying to act precious.  I vote the latter.

I can't believe Bethenny "I don't suffer fools gladly" Frankel suffers this fool.

This was a bad Carol episode, imo. First, I have no idea how Carol could live, not only in NYC, but downtown and never have had dim sum. She acted like she'd never been in Chinatown at all. How? 

I did laugh my ass off at  Bethenny's reaction to her question about the lavender/blueberry ice cream. Wtf do you think is in it, Carol? B basically vocalized everything I was thinking during the Chinatown visit. And, no, you don't need to be a foodie to know what the fuck lavender is. HUH?  Very strange all around for a woman who scoffs at other people not being respectful enough (in her opinion) to other cultures. I love you Carol, but that was not a good look.

On 6/15/2017 at 5:13 PM, sasha206 said:

I completely agree.  It's refreshing to see a woman her age look age appropriate.  She's always looked elegant and effortless.  I do agree though this past year to me hasn't been her best though in terms of style.  Still, she has a very easy way about her.  I would also bet she is one of those women that looks more striking in person.

I've seen Lu in person and can confirm that she is STUNNING in person. She's one of those people who give off a glow too. I'm not at all surprised that she has men falling at her feet everywhere she goes. 

On 6/15/2017 at 5:25 PM, zoeysmom said:

The back bites-obviously the Bethenny, Carole conversation about Tom being gay.  It wasn't a rumor, it was insight based on Carole's vast superior knowledge of relationships.  These two need to stop giving rumors an inception and/or legs.

Bethenny-your party featuring seafood and caviar is no reason to turn your brag about your holiday get together being better than Dorinda's roast chicken.  Dorinda has been there and done the sushi chef for a very elegant formal dinner.  Dorinda also has to cobble breakfast together the next day and put up with fire starters, vandals and someone eating with her fingers while promising to show a video of the inhumane treatment of the main course.  My cringe-drinking Skinygirl Margaritas luge or not with caviar.  How about an upscale vodka at the proper temperature?

I thought the insinuations about Tom's sexuality were incredibly uncool. I loved B's party, even though I don't eat seafood. I, too, enjoy a good luge drink. When I first moved to NYC a hundred years ago, there was some bar on the UES that had several luges where you took shots. It was the only reason we went there. I think the bar was ski-themed. Man, we got really wasted off of those luges. It would be such a fun blast from the past to do it now. 

On 6/15/2017 at 10:12 PM, RedheadZombie said:

Carole isn't married, don't you get it?  It is a woman's purpose. Even worse, she doesn't have children. She did not fulfill a woman's true purpose.  To top that she's skinny, and too ugly to even live. Therefore, she will never get a man to marry her (the only condition in which a woman is truly happy), and she will die alone (a horror story that has been used for centuries to get women to marry against their better judgement).

But what do I know?  I'm single - a fate worse than death. I will die with none of my accomplishments noted.  My tombstone will simply say - here lies a bitter, jealous spinster.  She couldn't get a man to marry her. 

Fuck that.

God, thank you. 

21 hours ago, sasha206 said:

On Tom, the biggest thing that bugs me is that LuAnn commented "there's a long line for Tom...I just got in line."  WTF?!  I can't even imagine making a comment like that.  She sounds like one of the contestants on The Bachelor who is so happy she got a fucking rose at the rose ceremony.  She makes it sound like he bestowed some great honor on her.  

I guess he's somewhat attractive.  And supposedly wealthy.  But he seems so awkward, so bland, so not into her at all.

I have really been trying to go along with this whole Tom thing, because it bugs me to see the other women harping on it, but god. This episode made it really difficult for me. The whole long line for Tom thing, the glass slipper or whatever. Lu sounded like a naive middle school girl and I found it pretty gross. Not to mention, that I find Tom's behavior to be very strange. Every time he talks about the wedding it sounds like he wasn't even a part of it. The poster who said it sounds like he's talking about Lu marrying herself was right on. Very weird. His weird jokes about his ring, the hall pass, all of it. It's embarrassing. Help Lu out, man. Jesus. 

And this is not because I don't like Lu. I love her. I think she could do much, much better. Hope she's happy, I guess. 

The neck thing was very strange. I have no problem with the whole chokehold thing that, as someone mentioned, is very in right now. But, keep in the bedroom.

19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think Tom should wear Alex's Herman Munster Shoes

tumblr_n6pgr8f8mM1ql5yr7o3_250.gif

Ah, one of the very best Lu moments ever!

47 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

LOVED them. I'm thinking of getting some done for my daughters (and myself) for Christmas this year. 

Re: Ramona, she's just worse and worse every episode. I'm starting to find it difficult to watch her at all. When I first moved to the city, 2 of my friends had moms who used to take the group of us out to dinner, so that wasn't weird to me at all. It was always so great because 1. - free meal at a nice restaurant and 2. - the moms were so sophisticated and knew so much about the city, men, jobs, etc. It was always such a great learning experience over a nice meal. Never once did they tell us the drama that was going on within their group of friends and then plead to hang out with us more. So. Embarrassing. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Diane Mars said:

In most European countries, we pronounce it "No El" (like Christmas, yes, because it's the origin of the name ^_^ )

My take on it-Luann can pronounce her son's name anyway she wants.  I have a 95 year old neighbor named Bernice.  She pronounces her name Berniss-apparently a secondary pronunciation.  She said that is the way her father pronounced it.

All I can say is Noel is one good looking kid.  He is into the arts- a tribute photo of his dad: 

The guy looks kind of regal.  It just dawned on me Tom is young enough to be his son.

• Love 11

I give her an 'A' for effort!  As with anything in else in life, some people have a natural talent for speaking other languages fluently, and others - although they try, just can't quite get it right!  I admire anybody who can speak multiple languages.  I can't imagine how difficult that would be learning more than one apart from your own. 

2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

As far as the tree...

we do a real tree in the great room , and I set up my my grandparents parents original 1960's aluminum tree (with original color wheel) in the living room.

My grandma had a silver tree with the color wheel.  We loved it!  Aw, the memories!

• Love 7
(edited)

It just dawned on me Tom is young enough to be his son.

Which would mean Luann was previously married to someone almost old enough to be her dad...?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Hell, if I couldn't have treated my friends any better than that I wouldn't have had the stupid thing.

I did notice the one table shoved way in the corner for gifts. LOL!  It was left gift free the entire night. haha

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Hell, if I couldn't have treated my friends any better than that I wouldn't have had the stupid thing.

It was a 'you weren't invited to my wedding, but please join us in a sparsely decorated room with no food and chairs to celebrate my wedded bliss' kind of party.  FWIW, when asked on WWHL, LuAnn said that only Dorinda and Jill gave her a wedding present.  No surprise there! 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

It was a 'you weren't invited to my wedding, but please join us in a sparsely decorated room with no food and chairs to celebrate my wedded bliss' kind of party.  FWIW, when asked on WWHL, LuAnn said that only Dorinda and Jill gave her a wedding present.  No surprise there! 

Not even a bag of Gummy Bears from Kelly Insansimone??? The nerve

• Love 9
(edited)

Bethenny brought the Christmas ornament for Luann. 

Kelly's gummi bears would have improved the party atmosphere. :)

Can I also get in on the Edgar needs a green card pool?

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Bethenny brought the Christmas ornament for Luann. 

Kelly's gummi bears would have improved the party atmosphere. :)

Speaking of Kelly

screen-shot-2017-01-02-at-11-07-01-am-mi

Can someone tell her that's not a belly ring she's been wearing all this time. It's the Butterball Turkey pop-up timer - she finished cooking about 8 years ago

• Love 7
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

Speaking of Kelly

screen-shot-2017-01-02-at-11-07-01-am-mi

Can someone tell her that's not a belly ring she's been wearing all this time. It's the Butterball Turkey pop-up timer - she finished cooking about 8 years ago

Speaking of butterballs...John seems to have fallen off the diet wagon. ...and LOL @ his Madame Paulette baseball cap.

• Love 2
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Ellee said:

ROFL...you guys have made a miserable day better!  Didn't think anything would make me laugh but you have.  TY <3

Did your Mom come out for a visit, too?  

I'm with you! These crazy peeps make me LOL!!!!!

Edited by Martinigirl
(edited)
1 hour ago, pieinmyeye said:

I'm guessing there was an eviction noticed pasted to the front door of the penthouse?

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3