Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: A Countess No More

• Start Topic

Bethenny hosts her annual holiday party but doesn't invite Ramona; Luann and Tom get married; Tinsley learns that Frenchie has moved into Sonja's townhouse; Luann and Tom host a New York reception for the friends not invited to the wedding.

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Poor Luann, her wedding doesn’t even get first billing in the episode synopsis.

Wellllll......she did get top billing as the episode is named for her, so a synopsis including her is not needed. LOL

• Love 13
(edited)

I just watched the Bravo show about Luann's life before Bravo and found it pretty interesting. Didn't know she moved back to U.S. because she was unhappy after a car accident and couldn't get back to normal.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 12

What?

No mention of the ghosts of Christmas past or present?

Good Christmas Cheer?

Auld Lang Syne?

I think that maybe Lulu should look into the "old acquaintances to be forgot"?

--------

And everyone that is invited to beffy's party need to look under their seat!

There is a GC for 5 dollars off any skinny girl product, a 50 count package of SK napkins, note pad/pen and fridge magnet!

Merry and Happy!

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Wellllll......she did get top billing as the episode is named for her, so a synopsis including her is not needed. LOL

Yes, and as she noted on a Live feed from her Instagram account, her wedding will be half the episode. I suppose next season will be all about his cheating and the one after the divorce.

• Love 11

*** hangs head in shame***

I am a last minute wrapper as well 

I have a bag on the back of my trunk with just wrapping paraphernalia. Only exceptions are Christmas gifts, I do try to wrap them ahead of time.

I love, love, love Christmas time in NYC. 

• Love 13
(edited)

Rolling eyes very, very, very hard.  Way to get that obligatory SG plug in, Bethenny.  And what if you're invited to her party & you don't wanna drink that crap?  Will she scream & shriek at you & order you to leave?  Hell yeah.

Christmas holiday parties in June -- just after a record-breaking heatwave here in NYC?  Not into it, producers.  Not into it AT ALL!!

Sonja's French guy looks like a rentboy.  Guess she's using her Bravo dough to keep that dude around.

The Tinz is fun!

God, you are so freakin' annoying, Moaner.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 21

All of the lobster and seafood at Beth's party looked amazing! I would have been in food overload mode.

Chocolat chip cookie cup cocktail drink, yes please.

Ramona, Avery's friends are NOT Your friends or peer group. LOON!!

• Love 23
27 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yes, and as she noted on a Live feed from her Instagram account, her wedding will be half the episode. I suppose next season will be all about his cheating and the one after the divorce.

Ramona???

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Avery's friends must have wanted to be on TV so bad when they agreed to hang out with Ramona and talk about...Ramona. Ugh! 

I would happily exchange any of Avery's friends for Ramona. 

Is this what Ramona means when she says she blacked out?

Was this the guy who was standing next to Moaner at her charity party?

• Love 2

Even though Lu has made a horrible mistake in marrying Tom I thought she looked beautiful on her wedding day. And I loved her dress, very age appropriate. I thought they would have shown more of her wedding considering the huge build up to it. And I thought the beginning of the vows were the words to that awful song she did a few years ago (can't recall name of awful song). 

• Love 11

No wonder Carole and Adam are growing apart, he is a chef and Carole, well. 

Carole is like those spoiled children who want chicken nuggets and fries anywhere they go. 

Be a little bit more daring Carole, try something new, you might be pleasantly surprised. 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Pickles said:

Wow, Carole is a major sourpuss in Chinatown.

And Bethenny just called Carole 'boring' to her face.  Do you think Carole now believes Ramona when Ramona told her that Beth called her boring?

*I* believed Ramona.  Most of us have said that about Carole over the seasons.  

So hearing Ramona, Bethenny and the others say it (people who actually spend time with her boring azz) - was absolutely no surprise to me at all.  And utterly believable.

• Love 24

That aftermath party? LMAO, OMG This is why I can't quit Bethenny. 

Old habits die hard? Yes, Tom........ WE KNOW the only one in denial is your new wife. 

• Love 20

I definitely wouldn't attend a party for a wedding I wasn't invited to.  

It must be hard being a rich kid.  Avery's friends are stuck listening to an old woman's problems and Luanne's daughter is stuck being a 30 year old flower girl.

• Love 24
13 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I can't believe Carole has never had din sum. She must know exactly 0 Asians, because it's incredibly popular. 

She was such a pill during that entire visit to Chinatown!  Not interested in dim sum, didn't like the plain chocolate ice cream she ordered, what was her problem? 

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

LMAO! After wedding party for those who haven't slept with Tom. Party of one. LOL!!!!!

OMG!!! Old habits die hard????????????

I LOL at those lines too.

Tom doesn't want to wear a ring? F*&^ing BOOO

If I was Luann I would have him tattoo a ring on his finger. 

• Love 16

True story: my cable went on the fritz midway through this episode, and I didn't notice for probably a full ten seconds because I thought Ramona's frozen face was just her face now.

I missed most of Bethenny's sterile holiday party and the Ramona Singer Recapture-My-Youth Wine Hour.  I'm assuming nothing eventful happened?

The Afterwedding sounds like the title of a horror movie. 

• Love 13
(edited)
29 minutes ago, ryebread said:

And Bethenny just called Carole 'boring' to her face.  Do you think Carole now believes Ramona when Ramona told her that Beth called her boring?

*I* believed Ramona.  Most of us have said that about Carole over the seasons.  

So hearing Ramona, Bethenny and the others say it (people who actually spend time with her boring azz) - was absolutely no surprise to me at all.  And utterly believable.

I don't think Carole believed that Bethenny would tell Ramona, but not say anything to Carole because I didn't believe it either. If Bethenny said that Carole was boring within earshot of Ramona, then this is something that Bethenny has said straight to Carole's face. But there is no universe where ONLY Ramona has heard this.

How has Carole never had dim sum? Has she never been to Chinatown?

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6
(edited)

Anyone else think Frenchy may not actually be French? Bicycle ride, baugette? 

OMG!!! Kelly Bensimone once dated that Frenchy guy!

1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

Shut up Ramona, you're lucky to be invited to anything.

Lu should have sent her an invite with a fake address that was a vacant construction lot with a port-a-potty on it.

I think she did

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 10