Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: Aporia

• Start Topic

Spoiler

Definition of aporia

1:  an expression of real or pretended doubt or uncertainty especially for rhetorical effect

2:  a logical impasse or contradiction; especially :  a radical contradiction in the import of a text or theory that is seen in deconstruction as inevitable

• Love 2
(edited)

Holy shit, Nikki and Mr. Wrench made one helluva an entrance!

Emmit's confession was riveting. So he did trick Ray....well, still doesn't justify the whole stupid feud. And you've got to give Emmit for being the first Fargo perp that finally decides to go to the cops and come clean upon realizing that he's gotten in way over his head. For all his faults I can't seem to despise him the way I did with Lester.

Should have guessed that Vargas had a plan to kill two other Stusseys to make Emmit look innocent. How many Susseys ARE there?!

Gloria's boss is still a dick.

Damn, the way Nikki outfoxed Vargas...she might be the smartest character in all three seasons!

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 13

Go Nikki, and her silent partner!  I sure hope she gets her revenge and also some cash, she's so smart and has been through so much as well as losing the love of her life. 

• Love 4

After mercifully sitting a week out, Police Chief Obstacle is back, this time having completely ignored all the business about the attempted murder of a witness and then a raid on a prison bus aimed at killing said witness, in favour of a ludicrously convenient gift-wrap solution.  Goddamn, this guy is a bad character.

Nikki and Mr. Wrench are so much more watchable than everything else about this season.

• Love 9
(edited)

By The Numbers

A sweet romantic comedy explores the heart-tickling obstacles that any couple encounters when one is deaf, one is a sardonic motormouth, and both dream of becoming implacable hit men. Young Petey Numbers (Dylan Minnette) and Tommy Wrench (Nolan Gould) struggle through the eighties trying to make it into the big leagues, while keeping their boss Mr. Dent (Wes Studi) in the dark about the true nature of their relationship.

OK, but Mr. Wrench's first name is Wes, and Mr. Numbers was Grady.

And they would know Mr. Dent as Mr. Tripoli!

Edited by The Wild Sow
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, AimingforYoko said:

Remember every stupid decision Ray made for Nikki? Worth it. She was your one-in-a-million, Ray.

I've never seen a show with a bigger intelligence disparity between the genders.

Singing to the choir--writing to the audience.

• Love 1

It took a few minutes, but I figured out why the lawn sprinklers were turned on in Minnesota in March.  (I think.)   It was so his body would be discovered quickly.   The sidewalk will ice up and a neighbor or the mailman or somebody will knock on Stussy's door to tell him.  The second Stussy was discovered by his wife -- Marvin (presumably) lived alone. 

Loved the grenade toss fake-out.  If I was a car-jacker, I'd use that tactic.

• Love 12

So, the one thing more corrupt and evil than Narwal/Varga is being used to bring them down:  the IRS.

Burgle has been phony this whole time and only now is authentic enough for sensors to recognize.  Yay.  By which I mean TPTB can kiss my grits.

Oh...the utter moronity of the U.S. Attorney and Marshal service and the Minnesota State Police has reached the level of Wyh.  They can help!

And Varga still cared desperately for an actual signature from Emmit.  I think that was Stage 6:  TPTB saying F U to all of us.

• Love 3
(edited)

I almost teared up when the water faucet worked for Gloria, but then when she got her hands all soapy I was dreading (from personal experience) that the water faucet would stop working again. Anyone else?

So they're setting Meemo up for some suitable end, but what? Maybe Emmit accidentally (or accidentally on purpose) causes the car (with Varga in it! Yay!) to go off a cliff. But there aren't any cliffs in Minnesota, are there?

I assume Nikki and Wrench got some cash from the tractor trailer too, right? I watched on a tiny screen, so couldn't be sure. Or her fancy clothes were just part of the magical realism that healed all of her visible injuries in a hurry—"not that there's anything wrong with that," heh. 
Or was she just able to go back and get the money Ray fatally forgot?
It looks like I was wrong in thinking that was the money she told Gloria to follow.

Edited by shapeshifter
One more thing
  • Love 5

Suggestions for season four from Jeff Alexander's review:

The Best Me I Can Still Be

After her release from prison in 1999, Peggy Blumquist (Lisa Kudrow) must try to find her way through a world that is drastically different from the world she left behind twenty years before -- a world she also couldn't find her way through. So instead, she mainly has delusions and inadvertently causes massacres.

Better Call Molly

Greta Grimly (Hailee Steinfeld) is just trying to live the life of a normal teenager with her dad Gus (Timothy Omundson), her stepmom Molly (Katy Mixon), and Molly's dad Lou (Robert Carradine). But it's pretty tough getting away with anything when you live under the same roof with three ex-cops. Hijinks, as one might imagine, ensue.

I would watch either one of those and likely enjoy every minute. As a matter of fact, I think I would like any of the suggestions better than I have liked this season. Law enforcement being stupid is not fun to watch, and is actually quite frustrating unless it is meant to be a comedy. The cop who keeps shutting down Gloria, specifically, is too stupid to have a badge and gun, and I've lost so much interest in the show that I can't even remember his name. 

Nikki, Gloria, and Gloria's cop friend are the only people with a lick of sense, and everyone else is too stupid to breathe. I keep thinking something is going to tie everything together in a wonderful payoff, but like The Americans, that doesn't seem to be happening. Something is just not clicking this season for me, and someone mentioned a few weeks ago about the law enforcement being incompetent, and I think that is what is bothering me. 

Making Nikki actually care about Ray as opposed to just scamming him is a plus in my book, and now I'm expecting them to take that away too, and make it clear that she is just a user. It looks like she is going to be the one to take down Varga and the widow, but I'm not sure that will save this season for me. 

• Love 4

I don't know about Minnesota, but out here in California, when you get newspapers delivered to your house, there's no mailing label with your name and address on it. 

At least we were spared from seeing Varga throw up all that ice cream. Thank you.

• Love 11

Nikki and Mr. Wrench for the win!

She sure wants some revenge.  But given the speech from Paul in the bowling alley, I'm not thinking she is going to get out of this one alive.  She might "win", but still not live.

1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

It took a few minutes, but I figured out why the lawn sprinklers were turned on in Minnesota in March.  (I think.)   It was so his body would be discovered quickly.   The sidewalk will ice up and a neighbor or the mailman or somebody will knock on Stussy's door to tell him.  The second Stussy was discovered by his wife -- Marvin (presumably) lived alone. 

Thanks for the explanation about why the sprinklers were on, although I don't see why Marvin Stussy didn't turn them off when he saw them on.

Couldn't quite tell who was stomping on what in the road in the previews for next week, or who Emmitt was saying when he said "You work for ???"

Wondered if the Widow Goldfarb works for Varga and that is the paperwork Varga is so anxious to have Emmitt sign that he caused a few more Stussy murders  with the same MO as Ennis and Ray, and a confession to tie them all up, so that the police had to free Emmitt.  I thought they were going to ram the truck in the jail first, which seems simpler than what they ended up doing.

Some interesting twists, and a few more gross out moments with Varga (who I NEVER want to see eating anything again!), but still mostly seems kind of clumsy and I am not thinking that whatever happens in the next (last) episode is going to have anywhere near the same impact as the last episodes of Seasons 1 and 2.  I just hope it doesn't get ethereal again.  And that Varga, Meemo, and the dumb chief die (sorry but this is Fargo and someone has to die, so that is who I am picking).

And Winnie, haha, somehow gets the right thing across even thought there is a lot of oversharing going on.

• Love 4

I would pay for an extra 10.00 subscription just to watch a Fargo spinoff about the adventures of Nikki Swango.

Love Gloria too, but she just had the bad luck of being in the same season as an even more badass female character.

Noah, if you read any of these websites... please don't quit... your show's just starting to hit its stride.

• Love 6
(edited)

Or her fancy clothes were just part of the magical realism that healed all of her visible injuries in a hurry

There was a three month time jump in the last episode.  Plenty of time for her and Mr. Wrench to heal.

Nikki and Mr. Wrench were so badass.  I think she truly did love Ray but I wouldn't be mad at them walking off into the sunset with Varga's money to use as a start to become world class bridge champions.

If they show Varga picking at his gums one more time......I am so over the grossness that has permeated this season.

And I was unfortunately eating ice cream when the scene of Varga eating ice cream was shown.

I literally gagged and couldn't finish my ice cream.

who Emmitt was saying when he said "You work for ???"

I think he said "You work for Varga?".   I'm betting he's saying it to The Widow Whatsherface.

Or maybe Varga works for her?

Edited by Bama
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Holy shit, Nikki and Mr. Wrench made one helluva an entrance!

Emmit's confession was riveting. So he did trick Ray....well, still doesn't justify the whole stupid feud. And you've got to give Emmit for being the first Fargo perp that finally decides to go to the cops and come clean upon realizing that he's gotten in way over his head. For all his faults I can't seem to despise him the way I did with Lester.

Should have guessed that Vargas had a plan to kill two other Stusseys to make Emmit look innocent. How many Susseys ARE there?!

Gloria's boss is still a dick.

Damn, the way Nikki outfoxed Vargas...she might be the smartest character in all three seasons!

Emmet's confession didn't amount to anything more than an accidental death. He isn't guilty of murder. He isn't guilty of anything.

Nikki may be very clever. But if she were really clever, she wouldn't live her life as a criminal. That rarely ends up being a life lived outside of prison. She's already been to prison twice. She is not supremely clever.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, SeanC said:

After mercifully sitting a week out, Police Chief Obstacle is back, this time having completely ignored all the business about the attempted murder of a witness and then a raid on a prison bus aimed at killing said witness, in favour of a ludicrously convenient gift-wrap solution.  Goddamn, this guy is a bad character.

Nikki and Mr. Wrench are so much more watchable than everything else about this season.

Remember Season 2 where we first heard the sentence, "You really are a shit cop"?

It applies in spades to this slug.

• Love 3

Nikki and Mr. Wrench have become one of the best things about this season.  I suspect it still won't end in their favor, but I enjoyed watching Nikki actually knock Varga off his game for a second, and hopefully her sending the real accounts to the IRS will have lasting effects (although, I hope nothing bad happens to Hamish Linklater.)  Mary Elizabeth Winstead really shined in Nikki's big sit down with Varga.

Man, I know usually know in eating scenes that actors spit out the food they put in their mouth after they cut, but the way they shot the scene of Varga eating Rocky Road on the toilet, there was no way David Thewlis didn't at least eat some of it.  Hopefully he didn't have to do too many takes!

Of course Emmit actually tries to do the right thing and confess, only for Moe the Idiot to fall for Varga's "crazy serial killer offing people named Stussy" plan, and assume Emmit is just feeling "guilty" and cuts him loose.  He's really making Bob Odenkirk's cop from the first season seem almost competent.  Poor Gloria.  She deserves better.

Curious to see how this will all end next week, even if I wasn't feeling this season as much as the past two.

• Love 1
(edited)

Awesome hour!

The tension between Nikki and Varga was fantastic.  The oneupsmanship....  well done Nikki.  Good bye, Asian man!

I didn't understand why Mrs Goldfarb had to explain to Gloria what those aphorisms meant.  Was she simply talking down to her?

The deputy who keeps calling Gloria chief is a dope...  it's been three months now since she was demoted, how can he keep with the same mistake?

Ewen McGregor has been great all season and his confession scene was gripping.   However, as a character, it is odd that Emmitt has not reunited with his wife.

re: Ray vs Emmitt...  if Emmit's version is to be believed then it seems like yes Ray was duped however he got a classic Automobile from the trade.  And maybe Ray was a poor steward of his gift.   A classic car versus a set of stamps ...  there was no way for anyone to foresee how that would turn out unless the stamps already had great value but I'm certain the corvette did also.  Emmitt's description of Ray as a chubby little kid implies that he was maybe a sensualist with little thought for the future.  And therefore even if the trade wasn't made, Ray would still have been the least successful brother.

On a more crude note, I wonder if Nikki and Wrench are banging?!

Edited by Haiti D
  • Love 4

Finally, an episode I can (mostly) get behind.

First the bad.

Please, please, please no more Varga in, on, or around a toilet. Thank you. Stupid police of all persuasions. Emmit just giving up. The idea that Wrench could get into a locked hotel room.

The Good

Everything else. Winny hug, Nikki channeling Lena from Ray Donovan, Smart women.

I was thinking that Gloria is Pinocchio and Winny was her Blue Fairy-she made her a REAL girl. Soap and water proof.

• Love 8
(edited)
10 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Nikki and Mr. Wrench have become one of the best things about this season.  I suspect it still won't end in their favor, but I enjoyed watching Nikki actually knock Varga off his game for a second, and hopefully her sending the real accounts to the IRS will have lasting effects (although, I hope nothing bad happens to Hamish Linklater.)  Mary Elizabeth Winstead really shined in Nikki's big sit down with Varga...

Curious to see how this will all end next week, even if I wasn't feeling this season as much as the past two.

Yes, Nikki has been the most interesting character of the season. And bringing back Wrench as Nikki's partner in revenge was a brilliant choice. I still have hope that they will survive this season.

I will watch the finale but my general ambivalence about this season remains. Nikki, Gloria and Winnie are fun to watch and easy to root for but something is still lacking.

I loved S2 and its entire cast, especially Lou, Hank, Peggy, Ed, Floyd, Hanzee, Karl. Fargo is always great at the big, crazy scenes but what made S2 special was the low-key moments: Karl's speech outside the police station, Hank's conversation with Peggy, Lou's common sense approach with everyone. This season, for me, is missing those moments. 

Edited by Ellaria Sand
grammar
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Loved the grenade toss fake-out.  If I was a car-jacker, I'd use that tactic.

Good thinking!

5 hours ago, Magic said:

Thanks for the explanation about why the sprinklers were on, although I don't see why Marvin Stussy didn't turn them off when he saw them on.

He was murdered pretty quick after going outside, maybe he did turn them off, but then the damage would have been already done, all iced up. And the killer would just turn it on again.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Bama said:

And I was unfortunately eating ice cream when the scene of Varga eating ice cream was shown.

I literally gagged and couldn't finish my ice cream.

Haha just never eat anything while watching this season :P

• Love 2

Anyone has any idea what happend with Wrench, why was he in custody ? was he betrayed ? put out of the Fargo gang ?
Would love some explanation on this, maybe in the next episode.

Now he diddnt bring in any Fargo mobsters to do this job, maybe he wants to do this job alone or hes simply out of the Fargo gang after Numbers died ? He seems like a loyal guy.

I really REALLY liked this episode. I thought it was great from beginning to end. It had the right balance of storylines/characters I care about, really strong performances, and things are finally happening. 

As much as I've been on the fence with McGregor in all this (I thought his Ray death scene SUCKED), his confession scene was spectacularly well done. "Thirty years I been killing him, this was just when he fell". Gah, that really got to me. I felt a bit vindicated when he admitted he DID trick Ray into taking the car, because I'd always suspected as much. But I do like how they keep touching on the theme of their being two sides/perspectives to every story. And I think it makes Emmit more well-rounded and interesting. He's not some saint with a loser brother. He's done his fair share of shady shit as well. I oddly had MORE sympathy for him, after he confessed. And it sucked that Chief Bumblepants turned him loose, right back into the hands of Varga. 

Every time Nikki and Mr. Wrench are on screen together it's just awesome. Their grenade fakeout was so unexpected, and brilliant. I just LOVE seeing someone, anyone, get the upper hand on slimy, old Varga. He thinks he's so smooth, but he's not. Although, I wondered why Mr. Wrench didn't just kill Meemo. 

I really really loved the stuff with Gloria and Winnie. Winnie cracks me up with all her trying-to-conceive talk. What a hoot. She is just what Gloria needs. A nice balance. That hug totally had me choked up. And as soon as it was over, I knew things would start working for Gloria. It just hit me. She finally made a connection, to the world. 

I'm super pumped for next week. It just sucks that there's only one episode left when I'm FINALLY starting to get really into this. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

I assume Nikki and Wrench got some cash from the tractor trailer too, right? I watched on a tiny screen, so couldn't be sure. Or her fancy clothes were just part of the magical realism that healed all of her visible injuries in a hurry—"not that there's anything wrong with that," heh. 

It's been 3 months. I can believe that her injuries would be healed by now. 

• Love 3
(edited)
46 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

It was just a few posts up from yours.

Thank you but that was not a recap of the episode. That was something about possible spinoffs. Not ONE WORD about what happened in the episode. 

Edited by cardigirl
  • Love 4

Did anyone think that Nikki's face appeared quite different from how she's appeared previously in this series?  I'm not sure what it was, but, she just looked different to me.  Maybe, there was a new makeup person or something.  Her face seemed a little fuller and her features were muted.  

• Love 8
(edited)

I really hope Nikki makes it. I want her & Gloria & Lopez to take Varga and Meemo down SO BAD. 

She's already proven to Varga she's a step ahead of him.   Who do we think sent the IRS guy the financials? Emmit?   

Every time Nikki and Mr. Wrench are on screen together it's just awesome. Their grenade fakeout was so unexpected, and brilliant. I just LOVE seeing someone, anyone, get the upper hand on slimy, old Varga. He thinks he's so smooth, but he's not. Although, I wondered why Mr. Wrench didn't just kill Meemo. 

I really really loved the stuff with Gloria and Winnie. Winnie cracks me up with all her trying-to-conceive talk. What a hoot. She is just what Gloria needs. A nice balance. That hug totally had me choked up. And as soon as it was over, I knew things would start working for Gloria. It just hit me. She finally made a connection, to the world. 

I'm super pumped for next week. It just sucks that there's only one episode left when I'm FINALLY starting to get really into this. 

ITA.  I almost wish Fargo was on Netflix or Amazon so we could binge it.  I cannot wait to see how this all works out. 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I really REALLY liked this episode. I thought it was great from beginning to end. It had the right balance of storylines/characters I care about, really strong performances, and things are finally happening. 

As much as I've been on the fence with McGregor in all this (I thought his Ray death scene SUCKED), his confession scene was spectacularly well done. "Thirty years I been killing him, this was just when he fell". Gah, that really got to me.

I haven't been on the fence about him, I've thought he was just fine, but after that scene, I told my honey--after I first just said "WOW"--- that I would think that anyone who hadn't been a fan would have to admit that that was POWERFUL. Masterful, even. The line you quoted really got to me as well. 'That's just when he fell.' Yeah, just wow.

Much as I didn't really expect to ever root for Nikki--she's an amoral killer, after all--I loved her calm takedown of Varga. Nikki is a great character, and I do fully believe in her Ray love now. I read an interview with Mary Elizabeth Winstead recently, in which she said she asked Noah Hawley if Nikki really loved him, or if it was a con, mostly expecting that he'd tell her that it was a bit of both, but he said 'she absolutely loves him'. I'm not sure WHY she does, or did, but love is weird, and I love her calm but righteous wrath in wanting to avenge his death. AND get outa there with a lotta $$.

Yeah, I learned not to eat during this show. Just...ugh. Varga bingeing on the toilet was something I never needed to see.

• Love 6
  1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

As much as I've been on the fence with McGregor in all this (I thought his Ray death scene SUCKED), his confession scene was spectacularly well done. "Thirty years I been killing him, this was just when he fell". Gah, that really got to me.

I haven't been on the fence about him, I've thought he was just fine, but after that scene, I told my honey--after I first just said "WOW"--- that I would think that anyone who hadn't been a fan would have to admit that that was POWERFUL. Masterful, even. The line you quoted really got to me as well. 'That's just when he fell.' Yeah, just wow.

Much as I didn't really expect to ever root for Nikki--she's an amoral killer, after all--I loved her calm takedown of Varga. Nikki is a great character, and I do fully believe in her Ray love now. I read an interview with Mary Elizabeth Winstead recently, in which she said she asked Noah Hawley if Nikki really loved him, or if it was a con, mostly expecting that he'd tell her that it was a bit of both, but he said 'she absolutely loves him'. I'm not sure WHY she does, or did, but love is weird, and I love her calm but righteous wrath in wanting to avenge his death. AND get outa there with a lotta $$.

Yeah, I learned not to eat during this show. Just...ugh. Varga bingeing on the toilet was something I never needed to see.

I thought she loved him because they understood each other. The way she wasn't mad after he didn't show up to the dinner with the sponsor convinced me she loved him.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, rose711 said:

Agree. I wonder why no actual recap? Maybe they have given up on the show.

I know I have.  I stuck it out for the entire 10 episodes only because I am heavily vested in the movie and the first two seasons of the TV series.  I      HATED      EVERYTHING      ABOUT      THIS      SEASON!  

Whew, now I feel better. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Haiti D said:

Awesome hour!

The tension between Nikki and Varga was fantastic.  The oneupsmanship....  well done Nikki.  Good bye, Asian man!

I didn't understand why Mrs Goldfarb had to explain to Gloria what those aphorisms meant.  Was she simply talking down to her?

The deputy who keeps calling Gloria chief is a dope...  it's been three months now since she was demoted, how can he keep with the same mistake?

Ewen McGregor has been great all season and his confession scene was gripping.   However, as a character, it is odd that Emmitt has not reunited with his wife.

re: Ray vs Emmitt...  if Emmit's version is to be believed then it seems like yes Ray was duped however he got a classic Automobile from the trade.  And maybe Ray was a poor steward of his gift.   A classic car versus a set of stamps ...  there was no way for anyone to foresee how that would turn out unless the stamps already had great value but I'm certain the corvette did also.  Emmitt's description of Ray as a chubby little kid implies that he was maybe a sensualist with little thought for the future.  And therefore even if the trade wasn't made, Ray would still have been the least successful brother.

On a more crude note, I wonder if Nikki and Wrench are banging?!

Awesome hour? Oh, YES INDEED!!!

One of the best shows on TV. The Americans used to be at the top of my list. But, Fargo is now very close. I'm hard pressed to decide which is better. They are both about equally superb.

IMHO, Fargo has just been getting better and better all season long. I know that many people are put off by Varga's disgusting habits. I don't understand the  point of all that. But excluding that, this show is just fabulous. Again, it's just my opinion. But the showrunners could go to any lengths they wanted and use any amount of symbolism and no matter what they do, I can't conceive of many ways in which they could fail. I'm almost prepared to admit that I will love the Finale - no matter what. This show is just that good. Oh my!     I'm just in TV Seventh Heaven.

As it stands, I'm guessing that Fargo and The Americans are now the very best things going on TV with BCS (Better Call Saul) coming up as a definite second. It's a close second. But Fargo is just an entire level of brilliance and wonderful entertainment above and beyond most any other show.

OK. Please forgive me for gushing. But I am just so rarely surprised by excellence in this world. Especially as that applies to TV shows. So much crap! So little quality. Almost never any excellence. I need to gush and say a big "Thank You" to the show runners. They never had any reason to make this show that good. I think they did it just as a matter of pride. They must want to make this show excellent just to demonstrate that it can be done. There is no real reason why all the other shows need to be such crap fests. People can produce excellent shows. It can be done. There is no real reason to be satisfied with all the "schlock" we are constantly given.

OK. I better stop this line because I'm not really helping anything or anyone. It's just such a thrill to be witness to wonderful excellence when it is born. It's so difficult to just pass it by without recognizing its tremendous value.

OK. Back to the show. There are some plot lines that remain unresolved and I sure do hope we will see how they will be resolved in next week's Finale.

1)  I sincerely hope we will learn just how and why Nikki and Ray got onto playing bridge and if they were cheating, I'd love to learn just how and why they did. I'd like to know just what they thought they could get out of playing bridge above and beyond the enjoyment of being the best players in the field. I know this is a long shot. It's doubtful we will ever learn anything more about their history with the game of Bridge.

2) I'd love to learn just how and why Nikki ran afoul of the law and the nature of the crime(s) for which she landed in prison. Again, there is really no need for the show runners to explain this. But it sure would be nice to know.

3) It would be wonderful to learn just what went on in that bowling alley. If it was some kind of symbollic place, I'd love to know what the show runners have in mind. But again, it's highly doubtful we will ever find out any more about it. I get the feeling the show runners expect the audience to come to their own conclusions.  I can understand that point of view. It leaves so much up to the audience. But for those of you who are as lazy as I am, I just would like to know what the show runners have in mind. I'd like to know just what they think.

There are plenty more open ended questions that I'd really like to hear what the show runners think. I guess by now, I should know better than to expect any issues will get wrapped up in some kind of bow and given to us. I get the feeling the SRs expect us to work for our entertainment and to work hard. I guess I'm just the kind of person who doesn't want to work hard. I would very much prefer to be given the answers all tied up with a pretty bow in a pretty package.

It really don't matter. This show will be one of the greatest no matter how they end things.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Although, I wondered why Mr. Wrench didn't just kill Meemo. 

When Paul Marrane sent Mr. Wrench back (to life?) from the bowling alley, he set him on "a better path."

I don't think he killed the henchmen when they stole the truck, either.  Just shot up their car engine/tires so they couldn't follow.

Mr. Wrench is Nikki's ally & protector, but I have a feeling he's no longer a killer.

• Love 6