Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It would be interesting to see (more of) the earlier goodbye jury videos. Did Josh tell more about the Paul, Christmas & Josh alliance and they just didn't show them or did he ramp up on them just in the last two. I think Paul feigning bewilderment about the evictions might hurt his chances a little. In the end, I still think Paul will win. Bitterly jury or notwithstanding.

I read in an interview with AG when asked if Alex saw goodbye messages. She said yes she did and Josh was consistent in his message has he had been with Matt, Jason,Raven and Alex.

Grodner: Since this was a surprise eviction, we did not have messages ahead of time because it would have clued them in. Once Alex was gone the houseguests recorded messages that went to the jury house. Josh was consistent in revealing his alliance to Alex just as he has to Jason, Matt, Raven and Kevin. It will be interesting to see how this information affects the jury and the jury roundtable discussion at the finale.

I also think that Josh knows Paul is working him up. The more he does, the more Josh will suspect his motives. He knew when Xmas and Paul were ganging up on him to manipulate him, and he ahs seen first hand Pauls shady side.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Nashville said:

Paul wants to own the 3-part F3 HoH, so he can (a) lock in one of the F2 chairs for himself and (b) dictate who is sitting beside him.  Looking at who he'd have to compete against in Final HoH, Paul decided Alex was too strong a physical competitor.  Paul's odds of success against International Lefthanders Day would be much greater, so that's who he went with.

Hey now, that's one of my favorite holidays!  But I still LOL'd.

Does National Newspaper Carrier Day even want to win this game?  We know that Paul's beard will spontaneously combust and he will go up in a puff of friendship-flavored smoke if he doesn't win.  Josh, a superfan, also clearly has the drive to win.  But Johnny Appleseed Day just kind of sits there with a dreamy "I-just-played-with-Paul's-hair" smile on her face, talks about murdering families and destroying souls, but I have yet to be convinced that she gives a rat's ass about winning.  For all the talk, I think that what she really wants is for Paul to win, followed by him sweeping her off her shattered foot and flying her off into the sunset on a glitter-farting unicorn.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I have a question.  Paul seemed just as close to Alex as he was to Christmas.  When or what decided Paul to end up with Christmas?

Because Alex already had a ride or die.   Paul just stayed close enough to them to ride that wave if things went south with Christmas and Josh.   Paul is Christmas' ride or die and so he saddled up.  

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Hey now, that's one of my favorite holidays!  But I still LOL'd.

Does National Newspaper Carrier Day even want to win this game?  We know that Paul's beard will spontaneously combust and he will go up in a puff of friendship-flavored smoke if he doesn't win.  Josh, a superfan, also clearly has the drive to win.  But Johnny Appleseed Day just kind of sits there with a dreamy "I-just-played-with-Paul's-hair" smile on her face, talks about murdering families and destroying souls, but I have yet to be convinced that she gives a rat's ass about winning.  For all the talk, I think that what she really wants is for Paul to win, followed by him sweeping her off her shattered foot and flying her off into the sunset on a glitter-farting unicorn.

Christmas doesn't give a shit if she wins.  She knows she can't win this season.  She even said as much to Josh when he asked her to promise him final 2.   She wants to sit next to Paul, get 2nd place money, and then get invited back next year.  She's counting on it.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It sounds like the beginning of a bad joke. What happens when they walk into the bar?

They walk in and two ask for Kool-Aide and the other asks for a SnakeBite and the bartender says: "You are all right now depriving three villages of idiots." 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Sandycat said:

I started watching BBOTT last night and even though I'm only on the first episode I really like how they did the HOH. I'm going to finish it later today.

When BBOTT was all said and done, I actually really liked it and appreciated the simplicity of it.  I want another OTT season, but I don't know when or if it will happen.   It was kind of clunky and cumbersome in certain spots, in terms of how nominations were handled (I didn't like how they did those), so it took some getting used to. 

But it was great to see all of the houseguests meet each other for the first time, in real time, which we never see on the usual CBS show.   We saw them all at the exact moment they entered the house and started making small talk with each other.  We could see which teams were forming on the first night.

I also really liked seeing them celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving in the house -- something we have never seen before in any BB season (in America).

Going from the format of OTT back to a regular season, where the feeds seem to go down so often and we can't see a lot of things as they happen, is disappointing.   OTT was a scaled down Big Brother in many ways, but we got to see almost everything live, without puppies or fish suddenly appearing on the screen.  (Well, the feeds went down once in a while, but not nearly as often as they do in a regular, non-OTT season.)

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, himela said:

They will be bitter but only in words. When the time comes they will vote for Paul like the good sheep they are.

Then each HG, as they put their key in, should look up and utter " baa baa".

Edited by missyb
  • Love 16

Well finally I have resolved myself to the realization that Paul is going to win.  So many times when key players had a choice and they blew it.  Jessica, Josh, Alex, Jason.  They waited and they waited and now their on jury.  My heart cries for justice for season 19 but my mind tells me settle down Paul is and always has been the chosen one.  Paul will be announced the winner of Season 19 and all the sheep will be so happy never once thinking about what might have been.  The end.  Whew!

One highlight of this season on this board was when a member exclaimed "Sweet Tap Dancing Jesus"  now that was interesting. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, watch2much said:

but I wish they had chosen Cody for Survivor.

I would love to see Christmas on Survivor because, in the past, several people with extreme gym bodies have had to self-evict after a few weeks because they don't have enough body fat to withstand the starvation.  I want to see Mz Badass, sun blisters on her sidearm,  sobbing and begging to go home.

• Love 15

Christmas and Cody to Survivor.  I'd love that one.  Then have Paul show up as a surprise contestant and make him safe for three weeks.  OMG I'm so excited. 

BTW are Paul and Christmas Joy just cuddling?  I have seen strange couplings over the years but this one take the cake.  The only things they seem to have in common is they are both twisted and tattooed.  Is that enough to make love last?  lol  What else is going on under the covers?

I bet her fiance that ran away is saying Thank You Jesus!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, TimWil said:

I'd be fine with Josh winning because it would make Cody the Alpha Male make internal victim noises at the very thought of Baby Huey winning the whole shebang.

Baby Huey is so perfect for Josh!  Here he is with his mother (Christmas) and the fox (Paul.)

Baby Josh

• Love 7

I'd SO be down for Survivor: Big Brother 19. Reunite these fools and deprive them for up to 39 days, JUST BECAUSE. The real test would be seeing if they vote out Paul first, give or take Raven, or let him go straight to the end, but it'd be worth it just to see Jeff Probst mancrushing on Cody. Dom could obsess about snakes all day long, both figurative and literal this time. Matt would eat all the rice and then try to medevac by Day 2. It'd be great fun.

Also, when you translate Paul's advantages to Survivor, you really see how bullshit they are. "Paul, we announced the cast early so the fans could vote on giving somebody an immunity necklace for the first three tribal councils. You won, who'd've guessed? Oh, and here's some buffs—you get to pick your entire tribe."

43 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

One highlight of this season on this board was when a member exclaimed "Sweet Tap Dancing Jesus"  now that was interesting. 

I don't remember that. But I've always heard the full phrase as "Sweet Jesus tap-dancing on a cracker."

jesustapdancingchristonacracker.gif

• Love 13

I'm still surprised that Patriot's Day claims to be a recovering anything.  Most people with addictions aren't able to drink alcohol.  They know it will lower their inhibitions and make them susceptible to trying their drug of choice again.  She may very well have been into drugs but I question if she was really a "reached rock bottom" addicted person.  I think she may have realized she had to do something better in her life and had to give up drugs and then utilized that as her story line to sell herself.  A lot of people are able to do that--it's called growing up.

• Love 5

You know, it occurs to me that there's one unspoken reason production might not be mad if Paul were to lose to Josh. Unless I missed something, in eighteen seasons plus OTT, exactly one POC has won BB—Jun, waaaaay back in Season 4. And after the hammering CBS took in recent months for the Hawaii Five-0 cast debacle, it certainly wouldn't hurt its PR if Mrs. Moonves' own show finally yielded its second nonwhite winner, no less against a seemingly insurmountable obstacle of rich, entitled, bearded white privilege. With bonus points for Josh's family being hurricane evacuees. CBS Cares!

Which is not to say I think this is what they're necessarily pushing for, just an attractive side benefit; if anything, my gut says production has largely washed its hands of this season and is letting the chips fall where they may while debating the pros and cons of BB20 being that second All-Stars they've said they'll never do. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if TPTB have at least considered this, especially since the remaining number of Paul fans is probably dwarfed, no pun intended, by the viewers who'd accept any variation of Paul Not Winning anyway. Fewer downsides to that scenario, to say nothing of the fantastic spin potential ("Look! Paul's much-discussed vet status came to naught! Finger on the scale—who, us?"). And it wouldn't take much effort to urge it along, just bucking up Josh's resolve a bit in the DR: "So you've been thinking about blowing up Paul's game in your goodbye messages? Sounds good—can you do it without sobbing incomprehensibly? Sure, buddy, we'll do a couple of takes."

• Love 7

Why are Falalalalala and Alex so sure they're going to be asked back?  Is that Paul getting into their heads?  Or do they really think they are being perceived as the season's Super Speshul Snowflakes?  It's probably a little of both, but Alex (on her way out the door) grabbing that stupid can of Coke, opening it and sipping it like she'd somehow trademarked that awesomely cool move said a lot.  And Good King Wenceslas has that twinkle in her eyes during her DR's which - again, falsely - seems to point to her thinking that America is sitting on its couch, swooning over her badassery.  I can't wait for these two to hit the real world head-on.

• Love 15

I just turned on the feeds.  Christmas was talking to Josh and Paul about different kinds of guns and what kind she likes best.  In light of her rage filled moments on the show, it's frightening to think of her owning a gun, which she does. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Nashville said:

If Paul does make F2, the notion his "secret fan" costs him the #1 prize yet again makes me SO HAPPY.

Right! Just thinking about the possibility that Raven and Matt's utter horribleness might be like at least 50% of the reason for Paul losing makes me so joyful!

5 hours ago, wings707 said:

It is not too late for the DR to "help" Josh with his decision but I doubt he will change his mind.  He is in too deeply with Paul at this point. 

I don't think Josh considering taking Paul to F2 has much to do with him being deeply with Paul. He actually thinks he has a better chance at beating Paul.

4 hours ago, kikaha said:

I've barely followed this season, but from reading comments in this thread Paul seems like the Russell Hantz of BB. 

If Russell had pretended like he loved everyone and had nothing to do with their evictions.

47 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I like this slip!  This is from last night. 

DJ8LhdOUIAIzgsa.jpg

tenor.gif

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think Josh considering taking Paul to F2 has much to do with him being deeply with Paul. He actually thinks he has a better chance at beating Paul.

Yes.  This is where the DR needs to have a little chat with him.  

• Love 3

Morgan Willet from After Buzz will be one of the interviewers.  I don't know who she is but her video clip on Twitter shows her to be very ditsy.  She asks people to tweet her because she has no idea what questions to ask.  But she is excited!  Oh yes very excited!!!!!   Jesus fucking Christ. 

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Morgan Willet from After Buzz will be one of the interviewers.  I don't know who she is but her video clip on Twitter shows her to be very ditsy.  She asks people to tweet her because she has no idea what questions to ask.  But she is excited!  Oh yes very excited!!!!!   Jesus fucking Christ. 

I believe she was the winner of BB Over The Top.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Sometimes "bitter juries" put aside their emotions and go with who they think played a "great game." Let's hope this does not happen. If they fully realize the extent to which they were played, they might not vote for Paul. It all depends how much they know. 

With Raven at the  forefront , I'm pretty sure they will remain bitter. 

• Love 1

The feeds have been very funny for the last hour or so.    Paul and International Talk Like a Pirate Day have been giving Josh some unwanted advice about women, what women like, how to be a better guy who will attract quality women, etc.   Josh wants to hear none of it, and he kept yelling, wailing, screaming to drown them out.

Christmas told Josh he needs to be a bit more adventurous and do things to and for women that they like, that he might realize he likes too -- like rub their feet.  Josh wants nothing to do with feet.  Christmas says that women like foot rubs.  Women like cuddling.   Women like foreplay. 

Christmas says that when Josh comes to visit her, she and her friends (they are "bad bitches," according to Chris) are going to set him straight and teach him the ways of how to open his mind and attract good women.  Otherwise, he will keep attracting trifling hoes.

Paul is telling Josh to meet some people from around the world, to expand his horizons.  Paul tells Josh that he has to be careful, because a lot of women who don't have the best intentions will come after him when he gets out of the house. 

Paul also teases Josh for taking girls to the Cheesecake Factory.

Paul thinks Josh needs to pierce his ears and get a mohawk.

Josh doesn't like that he is being ganged up on by Paul and National Candy Corn Day, but he stopped wailing and yelling (thank God), and seems to have calmed down to listen to them now.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4

Josh is fed up with both of them teasing/schooling him.   He left cookies in the oven and BB had to tell him to go check the oven.  He is scraping the burned beyond recognition cookies in the trash and Paul tries to stop him because he wants to show Lady of Guadalupe Day.  Josh said no, you just want to make fun of me. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

I still think josh would take xmas. But we did see her tell him that would be a bad idea. What a sense of confidence she has. Blahhhhhhh. 

So she might convince him Paul is his best shot. But I don't want Paul to even have a chance. I want him out at 3.  

• Love 9

Paul is going to be convincing Josh that they both would lose against Chinese New Year.  He'll be building her up to Josh all week.  So that once again, though Josh originally came the to correct conclusions, he's talked out of it.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Of course, we don't get any more bullshit questions about how many pre-existing relationships were in the house because GOD DAMN IT, GUINEA PIGS DON'T COUNT AND I WILL GO TO MY GRAVE SAYING THAT!

OMFG, that was perhaps my biggest rage-gasm moment in all the long, painful seasons of BB. I even remember Julie's awkward pause as they fucking rigged the shit out of that result in her earpiece. And one of my favorites - nay, my fave moment ever - was in season 3 (?) when they split the HGs up into different rooms and had them vote for a returnee, and Lisa (? gad, I'm horrible with details) held up the paddle for "Amy" instead of her showmance. I GAGGED at the awesomeness. Would have rewound five times if there were DVRs back then. Ohhhh, how I wish there was an occasional true surprise HG vote/choice in which they were completely separated and have to make a spur-of-the-moment decision.

A day ago I was thinking the only way I would be angry over the result (my bar is low, as I'm resigned to the idea of trust fund knock-off Nebuchadnezzar inevitably winning) is if Josh wins the final HoH and chooses to take Paul. But now, happily, it sounds like MAYBE the jury vote is not a completely done deal? I am tickled pink by the idea that Maven's oblivious Paul-worship may actually backfire and compel people to vote against him just to disassociate from Maven's insanity. I do still hope Paul throws it to Josh, Josh takes Xmas, and Paul, now eligible for AFP, also loses that. Mmmm, open-faced sand wedge.... <drool>

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:
  18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Of course, we don't get any more bullshit questions about how many pre-existing relationships were in the house because GOD DAMN IT, GUINEA PIGS DON'T COUNT AND I WILL GO TO MY GRAVE SAYING THAT!

Pre-existing relationships this season?  Do tell!

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I still think josh would take xmas. But we did see her tell him that would be a bad idea. What a sense of confidence she has. Blahhhhhhh. 

So she might convince him Paul is his best shot. But I don't want Paul to even have a chance. I want him out at 3.  

Same. I would prefer Josh to win of the three remaining, but I won't care that much if Christmas wins as long as Paul doesn't make it to final two.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Pre-existing relationships this season?  Do tell!

In season 9, which featured multiple pre-existing relationships, there was an HoH competition towards the end of the game in which the producers hastily added a trick question in order to cause one of the contestants to lose her lead. That question asked how many pre-existing couples were left in the house, and the "correct" answer took into account the house pets, a pair of guinea pigs.

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 3

Apparently Paul has a cousin who is saving mean tweets to give to Paul when he gets out

Apparently we can send in questions for the three idiots to answer to BBAD

And Jessica is deep cleaning her place for when she can finally drag  Cody away after all the interviews and whatnot on Wednesday.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, watch2much said:

I'm still surprised that Patriot's Day claims to be a recovering anything.  Most people with addictions aren't able to drink alcohol.  They know it will lower their inhibitions and make them susceptible to trying their drug of choice again.  She may very well have been into drugs but I question if she was really a "reached rock bottom" addicted person.  I think she may have realized she had to do something better in her life and had to give up drugs and then utilized that as her story line to sell herself.  A lot of people are able to do that--it's called growing up.

I said this same thing quite a while back, that she shouldn't be imbibing anything. She drinks and talks about wanting to smoke weed a lot for a recovering addict. 

• Love 4
On 9/17/2017 at 11:04 AM, himela said:

I don't believe for a second Grodner's interview about a bitter jury. If that were true they would not advertise it to keep the excitement till final night. ,,,

Actually I think they WOULD advertise it as a way to get people to watch.  Because the season is a total snore unless the jury and/or Josh DO something finally instead of mainlining the kool-aide.  But bitter juries 3 or 4 days ago will be "respect for who played best" come voting time.

On 9/17/2017 at 0:46 PM, missyb said:

I read in an interview with AG when asked if Alex saw goodbye messages. She said yes she did and Josh was consistent in his message has he had been with Matt, Jason,Raven and Alex.

Grodner: Since this was a surprise eviction, we did not have messages ahead of time because it would have clued them in. Once Alex was gone the houseguests recorded messages that went to the jury house. Josh was consistent in revealing his alliance to Alex just as he has to Jason, Matt, Raven and Kevin. It will be interesting to see how this information affects the jury and the jury roundtable discussion at the finale.

I also think that Josh knows Paul is working him up. The more he does, the more Josh will suspect his motives. He knew when Xmas and Paul were ganging up on him to manipulate him, and he ahs seen first hand Pauls shady side.

Good for Josh but Alex didn't seem to believe Josh's message until she got to the jury house.  And Matt and Raven still don't.  The only possible way for Josh to win is to do something big.  And we all know what that is.  Evict freaking Paul live on national TV.  That will earn the jury's respect.

17 hours ago, watch2much said:

Paul is going to be convincing Josh that they both would lose against Chinese New Year.  He'll be building her up to Josh all week.  So that once again, though Josh originally came the to correct conclusions, he's talked out of it.

I am afraid that this is exactly what will happen.  And the jury will "calm down" and vote Paul a half million.

I'm sure by now production would LOVE for Josh to win and evict Paul.  It would make for great TV, lots of office cooler buzz and be highly popular with both TV viewers and people online as well as make the entertainment shows.  A Paul win will do nothing to help bump the show otoh. 

But I just think it is too late for them to both engineer the HOH win for Josh AND get Josh away from the kool-aide and actually evict Paul at this point.  So I am prepared for the worse.

(Damn it, Josh, you should play for your REAL family and not for this fake BB "family" but man isolation in that house causes these hamsters to lose their minds it always seems).

Edited by green
  • Love 1

Actually Paul wasn't the best player.  Heck he was safe the whole first month and had one year's experience.

To whom much is given much is expected!

So in conclusion the last six that lasted were much better players!  They came in with nothing.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

After hearing him talk about how he treats his girlfriends, I don't think he does either. 

Josh likes his mother.  He probably lives in her basement and plays videogames!  Mailing out an order once a month!

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, green said:

I'm sure by now production would LOVE for Josh to win and evict Paul.  It would make for great TV, lots of office cooler buzz and be highly popular with both TV viewers and people online as well as make the entertainment shows.  A Paul win will do nothing to help bump the show otoh. 

I can't believe this all hangs on Josh's shoulders/wits.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Apparently Paul has a cousin who is saving mean tweets to give to Paul when he gets out

Apparently we can send in questions for the three idiots to answer to BBAD

And Jessica is deep cleaning her place for when she can finally drag  Cody away after all the interviews and whatnot on Wednesday.

A clip was posted on Twitter where Paul was asking someone to save all the trash talk from former players, because they would be sucking up to him at the end of the season. Evel Dick responded that he wouldn't be sucking up, and it got retweeted which is how I saw it. I don't follow Evel Dick but see a dozen posts of his each day. Paul's cousin, Sevan, has been fighting with people on Twitter since day one, and may have a few screws loose. She fights with Paul's fans, and I don't think he is going to be happy with her when he gets out. She is the one who says she is compiling the tweets.

Speaking of Paul, my cousin, who recently fell into a Facebook blackhole, said that Paul's bad DR session was over him learning one of his dogs may need to be put down. Apparently, there was an argument after someone suggested he was having a hard time after production told him that people didn't like him, and it wasn't fair because the viewers deserve to see it. It apparently was a joke/snarky comment, but was met with someone responding that one of his dogs was having trouble, and since one of the options was euthanasia, he was allowed to talk to his family about it and make a decision. Earlier, on Twitter, someone said it was about the fires in California and the effect on his family. I hope it's the fire and not an ill pet, because I don't want to feel any sympathy for him.

And good for the show making them answer questions on BBAD. I flipped back and forth one night and they were all sleeping for all three hours. They started just pointing cameras to scan the house. Do your damn jobs, Houseguests! They should start taking away money from their stipend for blatant rule violations, or better yet, blasted an airhorn until they got up. Instead, they allowed the boy who has apparently never worked an honest days work dictate to rules and lead the others to give a fuck you to production and PopTV. He is terribly immature along with all his other bad attributes.

I realize this got long, but I had another thought. I don't know if "bitter" is the correct term for the jury. They planned on voting for Paul because he played the best game, manipulating situations to get them evicted. Now that they are in the jury house, they have learned that RAVEN was the puppetmaster, and they are attributing her actions to Paul, therefore, Paul didn't play the best game and they are not "bitter." Just gonna keep telling myself that, and I'm going to search for the clip I mentioned since I remember it being on Evel Dick's Twitter feed.

Found It:

Edited by Christina
Added link.
  • Love 3

There is something about Josh's raw enthusiasms and fun that he has that I totally enjoy watching. I like this trio together, although I do not want Paul to  win. But these guys seem to really enjoy each other. It is fun to watch. One of the rare final three in recent big brother history that I am still watching. And it is all because of Josh. Just imagine the break down he would have if he won. There better be medics on hand.

Edited by missyb