Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I don't think there's been a movie one for three years or more. I think maybe last year they got to watch the premiere episode of some stupid new CBS show-was it Bull?  That shopping spree comp where they'd grab as much stuff off the racks as they could hasn't been done in several years, too.

Edited by TimWil
6 hours ago, Summerday said:

I wish Josh could somehow figure out it's a double elimination this week and go rogue and vote so that there's no tie...that would at least help him get one or two jury votes so that Paul doesn't win unanimously. 

I believe they do tell them before the first vote that it's a DE, so maybe your dream will come true!

5 hours ago, Nashville said:

I think Michaelmas does know at some point the team-based gameplay will have to devolve into individual efforts ...

She does. She thinks the time for that is F3. LOL.

2 hours ago, backformore said:

I still want to know - when the HG's are all concerned with making it not obvious that they're throwing a comp, who do they think they're fooling?  They're ON CAMERA talking about throwing it. 

They think they're fooling all the other players because they don't see that Paul has told every one of them the same thing.

• Love 2

Paul's a piece of shit and it's totally fair to say, "Fuck that guy" (lord knows that I do all the time), but he really has played a very strong game this season. Has he had tons of advantages? Of course, and that knocks him down on the list of great winners, but Derrick also had tons of advantages (which is why I knock Derrick down that list, as well). Derrick, by any logical standard, should never have made it to the Finals of his season. Cody had the victory wrapped up and he decided to throw it away because he was a moron. And that's the thing, there are always morons on this show. They typically love to cast morons. Dr. Will? Beat mostly a bunch of morons. Jun? Beat mostly a bunch of morons. Maggie? Beat mostly a bunch of morons. Dan...okay, Dan's year had slightly smarter people (and shockingly was one of their best seasons ever), but even then there were a bunch of morons involved. 

So I don't think that the fact that Paul is beating a bunch of morons is that much of a knock on his game. The advantages are a knock, but the bar for good BB winners is so low. Most of them are people who are part of big alliances and the alliances whittle down until SOMEone from the alliance has to win. Rarely are the winners of the show the people who controlled the game from the beginning, because usually controlling the game puts a big target on your back. Sometimes, though, the alliance is so dominant that you're never tested (Derrick, Hayden and now Paul), but what, is Paul supposed to pass up the gift that they're handing him? He's playing them perfectly from a strategic perspective.

He's just a piece of shit on top of it, so he has to throw in the unnecessary bullying bullshit, which certainly reflects poorly on him as a PERSON, but I don't think it knocks his game too much. He sucks as a person, but he's probably the 7th best winner the show has had. 

• Love 1

Raven just told Christmas and Josh that she's thinking about being a motivational speaker when she gets out of there.  Christmas told her that motivational speaking is something that could be very lucrative.

Raven is crying in the kitchen with Josh and Christmas.  She says she's crying about her mom and she's scared that her mom is going to have a tumor or something.  Christmas and Josh are consoling her.  Josh says that if BB hasn't told Raven anything that probably means everything is ok.  I think it's kind of ironic that Josh is telling her this because unbeknownst to him, there's the hurricane situation in Florida that could very well affect his own family but he has no idea about it.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven just told Christmas and Josh that she's thinking about being a motivational speaker when she gets out of there.  Christmas told her that motivational speaking is something that could be very lucrative.

Nothing is more motivating than sitting in a room that smells like sweat, on an uncomfortable chair, listening to someone tell you about the millions of ways they almost died. And how they will die in the future. Right down to what food to eat at the funeral. 

So motivating. Here's my $500.

• Love 5

Christmas says Raven's mother refused to let her stay home.  Raven says her mother said, "You're going!"  That's not really surprising since this was an opportunity for Raven to make a lot of money and bring even more in due to sympathy with crap like the gofundme stuff.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

I don't think there's been a movie one for three years or more. I think maybe last year they got to watch the premiere episode of some stupid new CBS show-was it Bull?  That shopping spree comp where they'd grab as much stuff off the racks as they could hasn't been done in several years, too.

I miss that one! I think the last clothes comp they had was Jeff and Jordan's first season. 

50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I believe they do tell them before the first vote that it's a DE, so maybe your dream will come true!

She does. She thinks the time for that is F3. LOL.

They think they're fooling all the other players because they don't see that Paul has told every one of them the same thing.

Yep they will know shortly after the episode starts. Even if Julie didn't tell them they would know by voting so early 

45 minutes ago, zorak said:

Isn't today the day Paul is supposed to be staging the fight with Josh about tomorrow's vote?

I heard that's suppose to happen after tomorrow's eviction? 

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I heard that's suppose to happen after tomorrow's eviction? 

For some reason I was thinking it was supposed to be today.  I know Paul kept telling Josh, "It's only 1 day", which I guess I took to mean as Josh would only have to worry about the shit storm the 1 day before the eviction took place.  But maybe I was wrong.  Either way I think it's pretty stupid that Paul wants to stage a fight.

13 minutes ago, zorak said:

For some reason I was thinking it was supposed to be today.  I know Paul kept telling Josh, "It's only 1 day", which I guess I took to mean as Josh would only have to worry about the shit storm the 1 day before the eviction took place.  But maybe I was wrong.  Either way I think it's pretty stupid that Paul wants to stage a fight.

I thought it was supposed to be today too but Josh didn't want to do it

22 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I literally cannot watch Jason and Alex this episode. This level of dumbness isn't even amusing.

its so sad. 

9 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I'm now in love with Bobby Moynihan.  "When I first met Raven she showed me her pacemaker.  Maybe lead with a handshake?"

So embarrassing! and Paul runs in to give him a friendship bracelet..sheesh

• Love 2

Josh to Paul: "I don't know how you did this alone." 

Um, like every other Big Brother HG that is actually playing to win? He wasn't any more of a pariah than anyone else last season. They act like Poor Paul went through something no other Big Brother contestant has ever done before.

Also, the fact that Alex/Jason seem to believe that even Raven won't vote him out after he just was the reason her boy-man was evicted last week?

So, so stupid.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

Highlights of Raven trying to strategize while alone with Paul:

Raven: "Like, should we clip Kevin at Final 5?"

Paul: "Yeah. Who else is there to clip?"

Raven: "Obviously, I love Christmas and I love Josh - but Josh is not a bad competitor."

Paul: "Yeah, he's terrible. He's worse than Kevin."

Raven: "So, you think Kevin at Five?"

Paul: "Kevin doesn't like you or me. At least Josh likes us. Christmas and Josh versus me and you - what are you worried about?"

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

So ... is this the first week where both nominees absolutely, positively are dying to be evicted? I mean I dont blame them. I've just never seen two nominees who have expressed so clearly that they both want to be evicted.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Lamima said:

I do think Kevin IS going. Maybe the show led these idiots this week and tricked us into believing they are targeting Jason but some last minute crap, and vote switches, will evict Kevin.

Yep....Josh's final words tonight. Me thinks Kevo is going home. Ugggh. Then I hope Josh wins HoH but I think his side eyeing of Paul is all contrived and helped by production. 

Edited by Lamima
1 minute ago, Lamima said:

Yep....Josh's final words tonight. Me thinks Kevo is going home. Ugggh. Then I hope Josh wins HoH but I think his side eyeing of Paul is all contrived and helped by production. 

I don't think Josh wants to live with both Christmas and Paul's wrath by voting out Kevin. It's not like voting out the person you're intimidated by and not having to deal with them. So my guess is he's just venting.

• Love 6

I don't have faith josh will vote out Kevin. And he can't do it unless he knows other people might do it as well. 

What we can hope for is josh winning hoh and him taking his shot he said he wants to take. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

What we can hope for is josh winning hoh and him taking his shot he said he wants to take. 

Honestly Josh would be stupid to take a shot at Paul now because the votes just aren't there. No one will vote Paul out against anyone else. Sadly, at this point, Josh's only chance to get rid of Paul is by either winning the F4 veto while neither him nor Paul is HOH or by winning the F3 HOH.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, eskimo said:

Christmas: "If he doesn't take Alex out - you have no idea. The wrath of Christmas will rain down on this House, and you have no fucking clue.

Good luck selling your book on kindness and positivity, xmas you imbecile.   She just killed her whole brand.  Check out the reviews on amazon, her behavior on the show is getting a lot of mention.  Even if she wins the show, she'll still lose in the long run.  Couldn't happen to a meaner gal! 

• Love 17
6 hours ago, backformore said:

RIGHT!  sorry, Ramses made the mistake of TRYING to win a comp when he was told to try to lose.  

Why do I know this crap:  Ramses did not try to win but merely thought he was taking way too long to get through the course.  He even went to more stops than Paul did.  His problem was that everyone else were just that stupid.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Have Paul and Kevin talked at all since the veto ceremony? Has Paul told him he's not getting evicted?

I think Paul hasn't said much to Kevin this week aside from telling him to be quiet. Kevin hasn't been officially told that he's not going.

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Have Paul and Kevin talked at all since the veto ceremony? Has Paul told him he's not getting evicted?

Kevin is on a Paul-imposed radio silence. He cannot talk to anyone about game. In fact, it's better that he not talk at all. And that's taken very literally. Paul actually expects him to just sit alone in the bedroom staring at the ceiling. The other night the HG's were in HoH frantically drinking beer before midnight so when Kevin got off slop and could drink beer there wouldn't be any left.

It's only today that he is helping Jason pack. Both of them want to be evicted and believe they're getting evicted.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 5

In the mock CBS Fan Favorite Poll Cody is winning by a landslide. Kevin is in second. I do think it's between the two of them with the broadcast show & live feed fans doing the voting. I think the Holy Trinity of Paul, Christmas & Josh will be shocked as heck if Cody wins. Hysterical!!  

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Does the jury house have better food than the nut house?

I think I read that they can order out whatever they want. 

Kevin has been more like his normal self the last two days. Even now Christmas is sitting on his bed with him. I think they forgot about operation isolate Kevin.  Earlier he was hanging out with Jason and josh for awhile.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

In the mock CBS Fan Favorite Poll Cody is winning by a landslide. Kevin is in second. I do think it's between the two of them with the broadcast show & live feed fans doing the voting. I think the Holy Trinity of Paul, Christmas & Josh will be shocked as heck if Cody wins. Hysterical!!  

Call me Mr. Cynical but I really can envision Irma doing a number on Josh's home near Miami and if he's not in the F2 he gets AFP via sympathy votes.

• Love 1

If only Josh knew how truly stupid Alex was he wouldn't be so worried about the vote. There's no chance she doesn't put up Kevin if she wins HOH, especially during a double. Paul will be in her ear and she'll go with the obvious play. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, TimWil said:

In the mock CBS Fan Favorite Poll Cody is winning by a landslide. Kevin is in second.

I don't get how Kevin's second even for what? Being a mindless puppet of Paul's? Cameron fought more than Kevin.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Michichick said:

@Callaphera, thank you for the Duke update. I'm sorry he needs surgery but at least it will solve the issue. Poor Duke! I hope the surgery goes smoothly and that you'll have him home soon.

It did! We just heard from his surgeon and we're on track to bring him home tomorrow afternoon. They found a number of small stones during the surgery, so really, this was our only option.

I can't say this enough for future or current pet owners: shit happens. And just like humans, it happens when you least expect it. We had a savings fund earmarked for any potential medical issues he could have before we adopted a cat. So it was a financial hit but not as big as it could have been because we were prepared. Pet insurance, savings funds, any and all of it is so helpful for your fur babies. And you can make them pay you back, one cuddle or purr for every dollar you spent. Hopefully he lives a long life because he owes us BIG now. 

• Love 19
15 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I don't get how Kevin's second even for what? Being a mindless puppet of Paul's? Cameron fought more than Kevin.

I don't get it either. He hasn't even gotten that much screentime on the show. People must have really liked that scene where he brushed his hair with his toothbrush.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't get it either. He hasn't even gotten that much screentime on the show. People must have really liked that scene where he brushed his hair with his toothbrush.

I dont think they have anyone to like. If I wasn't rooting for Cody too win, I am not sure I'd have anyone else. They are mean and stupid. Look at the way Xmas talks to Josh, miss hobbles around, had to be waited on. wins HOH when its thrown to her. I'd love to slap her one, and Paul is no better, he says he carried Josh, well Paul your boy! Josh did all your dirty work for you, you lame @ss player!

• Love 7

I'm not voting for favorite player because there is NO one in or out of the house I liked this season.  I thought I was going to like Christmas at the very beginning and still might if all I was going on was the tv show.  And early on I liked Kevin but that also was early on.  I know Cody is in the lead but I cant forget the 'mean couples' thing they did with the 2 other showmances from the beginning until they got booted.  I cant stand the hypocrisy of them.  You know if Cody,Jess,Mark and Elena were running the house it would still be in the 'we're sooo much better than you are' way and I cant handle that.  All of them cuddled up in their rooms looking down on the rest of the house, no thanks.  So I'm not voting for anyone this year. 

I only wish BB would give us at least 30 minutes after the winner is announced and America's Favorite is announced for Julie to ask the contestants questions or whatever like Survivor does.  It would be WORTH the awful summer to see the reactions of Paul and his gang to see how unliked they really are.  heh.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

OMG.  I think that comp clearly shows how much production hates the hamsters left in the house.  I could watch that over and over.

Glad to hear you have a solution for Duke!

Yeah - I can almost hear the planning meeting :  after all that work we did  they refused to run the Ready Set Go?  They ignored the tree?  OK, we're going to have a competition where they have to stand still while they get slapped, punched and kicked! 

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

OT, But just a quick hurricane update . We left Sarasota at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday morning told into Columbus Georgia 10 hours later -  long long drive. But we're all (3 adults 2 dogs 6 cats ) tucked  into a Columbus motel and are ready to see what Irma is going to do for us . I really suspect Irma is going to go up the East Coast out into the Atlantic which makes this whole adventure rather pointless , But better safe than sorry especially with the critters .

Oh, I'm so sorry for all you right now, but glad you and the animals are safe! What a horrible weather year for so many.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It did! We just heard from his surgeon and we're on track to bring him home tomorrow afternoon. They found a number of small stones during the surgery, so really, this was our only option.

I can't say this enough for future or current pet owners: shit happens. And just like humans, it happens when you least expect it. We had a savings fund earmarked for any potential medical issues he could have before we adopted a cat. So it was a financial hit but not as big as it could have been because we were prepared. Pet insurance, savings funds, any and all of it is so helpful for your fur babies. And you can make them pay you back, one cuddle or purr for every dollar you spent. Hopefully he lives a long life because he owes us BIG now. 

That is great news! I had no idea that surgery was an option...good to know. We've had multiple senior kitties over the last few years, and have dealt with a lot of issues. Planning for them is so important. I'm glad Duke is on the mend :) Tell him to get his AFP speech ready!

On BB? All I got is this season suuucks. Reading all the updates about people knowing they are playing for a Paul win, and they. don't. care. Unbelievable.

I'd love to see Josh stir up some drama by voting out Kevin, but doubt it will happen. Though President's Day potentially losing it on live TV could be the best thing to happen to this show in weeks.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 2