Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin is eating cereal silently in the kitchen as Mark makes his slop.  Come on Kevin, say something to him.  Surely you are disgusted with the stupid pig pile on Mark over Cody.  Right?  Please, you are a sensible man. You have daughters Mark's age. 

He's not really that sensible, he's part of the sheep who ran to Paul about Cody's daughter that ended up being used back at him and trashed by everyone.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin is eating cereal silently in the kitchen as Mark makes his slop.  Come on Kevin, say something to him.  Surely you are disgusted with the stupid pig pile on Mark over Cody.  Right?  Please, you are a sensible man. You have daughters Mark's age. 

I mean, Kevin's experience/perspective as a father didn't deter him from contending that Cody fabricated both Paisley and his brother's passing. Or from participating in the cereal pile-on led by Christmas and Alex. 

He's as irredeemable as the rest of them.

In my subjective opinion, of course.

• Love 13

Damnit people, quit talking about food!  I live around the corner from a grocery store and every time someone on here mentions something in their HOH basket, or new mixtures, or hot dogs, etc. I have to go get some of whatever was discussed!  I'm gaining so much weight!!!

P.S.> Happy Birthday @Callaphera!

Edited by Slider
  • Love 9
Just now, Artsda said:

He's not really that sensible, he's part of the sheep who ran to Paul about Cody's daughter that ended up being used back at him and trashed by everyone.

Yeah, got that. I think he does have some sensibilities when he sees someone hurting.  

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Slider said:

Damnit people, quit talking about food!  I live around the corner from a grocery store and every time someone on here mentions something in their HOH basket, or new mixtures, or hot dogs, etc. I have to go get some of whatever was discussed!  I'm gaining so much weight!!!

P.S.> Happy Birthday @Callaphera!

Yep and welcome to the impressionable alliance.  My grandchildren are going to go nuts when they see my cereal collection.  They aren't allowed sugar cereal unless it is for dessert.  But I am going to let them eat all the want for one day and tell them it is the BB diet. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh.

Alex: I wouldn't leave my kid to come play BB.
*Jason sitting in the room with his wife and kid and another on the way at home*

She's stupid, as well as hypocritical.!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

So did Alex get two zings?

No, the one about her carrying Jason was Jason's zing. 

I hate Alex, but her zing was gross. Even fucking Zingbot's sexist like fuck me!

What drugs is Christmas on lol?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

Oddly Paul kind of tried to stop it earlier. They started and he said something like "well he's gone so it no longer matters" 

Paul never stops bashing Cody. Perhaps he wants Mark to shun him in jury so he wont be swayed against a vote for Paul.

1 hour ago, Hello Lady said:

Paul to Mark: I didn't give Cody a friendship bracelet because he fucking said "I'm ready to play this game with you or against you"

Did Paul really say this to Mark? Because it was Matt that actually said that about playing against Paul. And he didn't get a bracelet.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, diana said:

Did Paul really say this to Mark? Because it was Matt that actually said that about playing against Paul. And he didn't get a bracelet.

It was Cody who said it to Paul in the APSR. Its on the first show.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Here's a question for the guys.  Since it's common for many of the guys to walk around shirtless on the feeds/show, would you do it? I sure as hell wouldn't.

8 hours ago, Nashville said:

Nope.  Too fat.

Same here.  I do not even go around my own house without a shirt on because I am so fat.

4 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Last Friday I went to Las Vegas for a psychedelic & metal music (obsessed with The Brian Jonestown Massacre and NEEDED to finally see them live), and at one point I did a double-take because I thought I saw Paul by the bar before the show. I was surprised at my feeling of relief when I remembered that, duh, he's still stuck in the house and I'm not in the presence of "your (asshat) boy"! Just an unfortunate-looking doppleganger.

First off Brian Jonestown Massacre is such an awesome name.  Anyway, about a week prior to the start of the current Big Brother season I went to a wrestling show in Massachusetts (Don't judge me too harshly after all we all do watch Big Brother) and I saw a dude who looked exactly like Paul.  I quickly came to my senses and said to myself, "Paul lives in California, there is no way he would be here for a wrestling pay-per-view."  

It was such an odd thing because I had not even thought about Paul for a year and yet once I thought I saw him, it made me remember him.  Maybe it was a sign or an Omen that he was going to be on this season.

3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Happened to drop in to BB this evening . OMG - Zingbot is beyond lame this year. These idiots are treating him like the Second Coming - pathetic! Every time I think this program can't get any worse,  they prove me wrong .

I am probably in the minority here but I hate Zingbot.  I have never been a fan since they introduced it to the show, in whatever season it was that they introduced it.

Happy birthday Callaphera!

• Love 3
On 8/21/2017 at 5:18 PM, peachmangosteen said:

He'd have to grow a spine first and I don't see that happening.

They didn't do anything to keep BB16 from being boring as hell, so I didn't expect them to do anything this season. And at least this season has had fights, so there's been some entertainment. In general the only way Production will rig the game is if things aren't going well for whomever they like the most.

Commenting a few pages back. I gave up earlier this week,  hoping by tuning in that SOMETHING interesting is happening.......shit damn. What a loser show.

At least in Daisy of Love, when things got almost this bad, production released a skunk into the house. That was back when things were shitty on tv, but at least someone gave a damn to make it shittier.

• Love 4

Can nothing save Mark tomorrow? At first I thought he was just a big lug but he's the only normal one in the house and I wish he could have gone further. Sadly, he's probably thinking he'll have Elena to comfort him but she pretty much made it clear she wasn't into him. I'm sorry, Mark. You were my favorite meatball.

Oh, and even though the stupid punishment is over, I just made my 5th hot dog in a week. This fucking show.

Edited by Lambie
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, helpmerhonda said:

The actual dream I had last night:

I married my high school boyfriend. (I haven’t seen him in 20+ years, so I have no idea where that came from.) It was lovely, and the reception was filled with all of my favorite things. Until we were about to have our dance. I looked at my new husband and realized it was not actually my high school boyfriend – it was Paul. (Also, they look nothing alike, so WTF????)

I need a volunteer to come over to my house and kill me.

I completely sympathize. Weeks and weeks ago I posted on here my own horrific dream experience in which Paul asked me to marry him. WTF is it with that little troll? Every now and then on the feeds when his hair is mussed and his mouth is shut I instinctively think he looks rather Dothraki (the hottest of all men) and want to both vomit and flagellate myself. That little shit would not last a moment in the sea of grass and I HATE that my mind has made that association. Fuck you, whale! Fuck you, dolphin!

Happy bday, callaphera! I think you mentioned borscht pages ago along with some tasty Polish classics - would the borscht possibly be the white variety? My grandma used to make it with kielbasa, fresh ham, chopped hard boiled eggs, cream... we used to call it Heart Attack in a Bowl.

A little late to the party, but my HoH basket would include:

- Kraft caramels

- Turkey Hill party cake ice cream

- Lay's regular yellow bag chips, family size

- Fage Greek yogurt with honey (yogurt part in which to dip the chips and honey for my coffee)

- Divina blue cheese-stuffed olives in olive oil

- my mom's homemade sauerkraut

- Stouffer's frozen mac and cheese

- Trader Joe's frozen palak paneer

- a 5-lb bag of ripe, dark cherries

- a wedge of Stilton with cranberries

- my cats Loki and Osiris (you can't import pets into the house? a picture is a poor but I suppose acceptable substitute)

And I would not share shit with anyone unless those hyenas literally got on their knees and caught it in their mouths as I hurl it at their faces. My aim ain't so great...

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Cody did not say one word.  I am pretty sure it was Matt.

Yep, Cody just sat there quietly and refused to kiss up. Matt said he'd play with Paul or against him. I just rewatched it to confirm.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, KootieTaw said:

Have you guys ever had a block of cream cheese, covered it in salsa and eaten it with tortilla chips? Best appetizer (of full meal on a couple occasions) ever! 

Learned this one from my older niece.  Soften up the cream cheese, mix it with salsa and it makes a delicious, spicy dip!

• Love 3

OK, guys, I just started writing my first draft of Cody, May I Sleep With Danger? It's going really well. I'm thinking Sebastian Stan for Cody and Dianne Guerrero (Maritza on Orange is the New Black) for Jessica. Will keep you updated.

• Love 6

My HoH basket:

Those little garlic bread rounds

Salmiakki

Caramel M & Ms

Cherry Coke Zero

Meringue. Those crunchy delicious whites of egg pieces of heaven.

Nacho cheese Doritos.

For my CD Pete Seeger's Greatest Hits. 

And I demand a DVD. I want Clue.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, mertensia said:

And I demand a DVD. I want Clue.

Flames! Flames on the side of my face! 

I'd request that, too, and the hamsters would't know I was talking about them. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Of course another man in that house that apparently has either peeped/made unwanted advances/told her she can't procreate and the list goes on and on.  HE WAS THERE FOR 12 HOURS AND MOST OF IT WAS SPENT FIGHTING FOR HIS BB LIFE. I'm pretty sure he wasn't throwing himself at you Raven. 

She's the type of woman who is the reason why women who are actually raped/assaulted are afraid to come out and tell their story for fear of people not believing them. 

Fine lie about all your medical shit- but to accuse people of inappropriate advances and the like is just one step too far in my book. 

Raven is certain EVERY guy lusts after her at some point or another; I would tend to disagree.

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

She's been carrying around a lot of dead weight. Or what I call.....Jason 

As has already been noted - that was Jason's zing, not Alex's.  Alex's zing was a play on her extended experience with wieners.

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

I couldn't figure out what the bleeped word was? 

'Whore' or 'cocksucker' - something in that neighborhood.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

What is Christmas crying about in the HoH?

I was just coming here to ask the same question. Maybe someone pooped in her boot. Or maybe she's crying from "pain" so she can get some meds. Or she realized what a horrible bitch she is. Maybe she misses Cody. We all know how much she loves him. :-)

• Love 3

This was yesterday's discussion, but what I would want in my HOH basket:

• Music - Musicals Rent or Les Miserables.  About fighting the system, or over throwing the government (especially on topic).  I can't help but sing along, so I would humiliate myself on the feeds.  But the number of people wanting to linger in my HOH room would be reduced, and it's less likely that anyone would want to hog my music.
  • Alcohol - I hate beer and wine.  I would either use beer as bribes, or I would get pink wine and choke it down with a pop chaser.

My food would be broken up into what I refuse to share, and what I pretend to love, but will "sacrifice" to ingratiate myself.

Not share:

• Diet Dr. Pepper
  • Skittles or Nerds
  • Balsamic vinegar and basil Triscuits
  • Sliced Swiss cheese
  • Pistachios
  • Chips and salsa

Share:

• Oreos
  • Plain Chips (hate them)
  • M & M Peanut
  • Hershey Kisses (hate them)
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mystery said:

I was thinking more along the line of pointers to reenact it....

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 1:01 AM, Nashville said:

Hell - most of my family comes from a part of Tennessee that TVA didn't even run power lines to until the mid-70s, and we-all talk better than THAT shit.

Both my parents came from Arkansas, and I have a large number of relatives who still live there.  None of them sound like Raven, and none describe themselves as "Arkansassy", FFS.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Lamima said:

Another one is a block of cream cheese with pick-a-peppa sauce poured over and eaten with Fritos.

I went through a phase of cream cheese with a jalapeno fruit jelly poured over, spread onto crackers.  I swear I lived on the stuff.  The jelly was hard to find until an Arkansas aunt kindly made a number of jars for me.  I haven't had it in more than ten years.  I'm craving it now.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

From Jokers...

According to Raven, Cameron looked at her inappropriately and made her feel awkward.

He was probably wondering why an eleven year old in clown makeup was in the house.

2 hours ago, Mystery said:

Colonel Mustard: How many husbands have you had?

Mrs. White: Mine or other women's?

Colonel Mustard: Yours.

Mrs. White: Five.

Colonel Mustard: Five?

Mrs. White: Yes, just the five. Husbands should be like Kleenex: soft, strong and disposable.

Colonel Mustard: You lure men to their deaths like a spider with flies.

Mrs. White: Flies are where men are most vulnerable.

Colonel Mustard: Right!

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Somehow Raven missed that Cameron is gay.  Wonder why no one mentioned it. 

Is BBAD worth watching?  

Only if you want to watch people you really don't like being really bored and talking about random stuff.  Last night Raven and, I think Matt, were talking about how they love Mtv's The Challenge.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

HOH comp tonight is endurance. Most likely will be Paul or Alex. Rooting for Paul so he has to pick a side but he's probably gonna throw it.

We know this for sure?  

Paul will throw the comp to anyone except Jason.   Matt and Raven are the easy nominations so I expect to see them there.   Kevin cannot win but he would have Alex as his back door. 

It will be interesting to see how they work that.  Tell them both they are pawns?  And who would be the fake backdoor for anyone other than Kevin?  

Endurance. Whoopee. I'd normally be super excited to get to watch endurance, but Mark's going to be gone and the endurance will last probably only two hours, because everyone is pretty much going to be trying to throw it to someone else. The only HOH that could be interesting this week is Kevin, even if his target is Matt. He's the only one that'll put up Josh as a backdoor target. Everyone else will either do Alex/Jason/Kevin or Matt/Raven/Kevin. 

But since Kevin probably won't be winning....I don't know who I want to win! I started to type Alex for HOH but realized that I want Jason to be evicted or at least nominated so she can get possibly pissed (but probably not), then I started to type Matt for HOH before I realized how Raven will go power hungry and we'll be stuck on Maven cams even more. Then I started to type anyone but Josh for HOH but Josh has some a little more clarity in his last HOH so he wouldn't even be the worst choice. 

Don't get me wrong; each and every single choice for HOH is bad. None of them will be particularly interesting and I simply do not care enough about any of these houseguests to determine who I want gone next week. I'm just at the point in the season where I just want max drama and chaos, since I'm not rooting for any particular person to win. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Cameron is definitely gay, have no idea about a girlfriend. 

Where did you learn he is gay? I just reread some stuff about him on the CBS site and it says he's been with his girlfriend for seven years and she wasn't too excited that he planned to flirt with the women as a strategy.

15 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Everyone will probably drop instantly for Paul.

I know it won't happen, but it would be the most hilarious thing if the competition started...and then everyone instantly dropped at the same time, leaving Paul going WTF up on the wall and Julie gobsmacked. That'll really be the icing on the badly made cake of this season. 

Also, happy birthday @Callaphera

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Where did you learn he is gay? I just reread some stuff about him on the CBS site and it says he's been with his girlfriend for seven years and she wasn't too excited that he planned to flirt with the women as a strategy.

I have no idea where I got that idea.  I am going to say, I was just kidding, okay?  Let's leave it at that.  

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I know it won't happen, but it would be the most hilarious thing if the competition started...and then everyone instantly dropped at the same time, leaving Paul going WTF up on the wall and Julie gobsmacked. That'll really be the icing on the badly made cake of this season. 

Also, happy birthday @Callaphera

OHHH, I would love that.   Paul is the only somewhat satisfying winner.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

OMFG.  Yesterday, Josh opened the nightstand next to Maven's bed and there were used condoms in it.

That's what I saw! I wasn't paying attention until they all started cackling about it and all i could figure out was that they found proof of raven and matt having sex, I thought maybe condoms (in the wrapper) in the drawer but used condoms.... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

We know this for sure?  

Paul will throw the comp to anyone except Jason.   Matt and Raven are the easy nominations so I expect to see them there.   Kevin cannot win but he would have Alex as his back door. 

It will be interesting to see how they work that.  Tell them both they are pawns?  And who would be the fake backdoor for anyone other than Kevin?  

They've been on lockdown since Tuesday I think.  That usually means an endurance of some sort. Normally it would mean the slip and slide comp but..... *grumble grumble....*