Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

You all are killing me.  I am laughing hysterically and Mr La says what is wrong with you.  I said it's Big Brother and he said you aren't even watching it and I said but I am reading it.  First Kevin makes a big deal about no one asking him if he wants a sandwich.  Then when confronted he says he wasn't talking about anybody and he doesn't eat those sandwiches. Lol. Then someone writes that Xmas says "this place makes me mean."  Then Mystery writes "this place = planet earth". Bwahahahaha. Geez guys I can't stop laughing.  I gotta go to bed.  Good night all.   LOL

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, zorak said:

Josh says Alex is going to grill him about this vote to evict Jason.  Paul says it will be fine and for Josh to just not escalate the situation if Alex confronts him.  Paul says the only thing Josh should say to her is that he's sorry.  Who does Paul think he's kidding?  Josh doesn't have the self control to not rage back if Alex starts raging at him.

Paul says that Alex will not take a shot at Josh or Christmas (even though they will be voting to evict Jason) because she doesn't see them as a threat.  He says Alex will take a shot at Paul.  Christmas is in there now and asks why they voted to evict Matt over Raven.

"Alex is going to hate me the most, despite me making sure that she won't hate me by voting for Kevin for NO REASON EXCEPT TO HELP ME." 

I don't know what in the world Christmas is thinking about how having Paul do this is good for her and Josh. Such a special kind of moron. 

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul asks how pissed Jessica is.  Josh says Jessica is hating life right now.  Paul asks how pissed Megan is.  My guess would be not at all.  Megan got the hell out fast and avoided this bunch of assholes.

Jessica also loving life, so get knotted Paul!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

Do you know where someone in the U.S. can watch?

I watched it on YouTube.  They had all of season one on there but seasons two and three had missing episodes (The final episode of season two was missing which sucked).  I am not sure about seasons four and five because I watched them when they were airing. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, JonnyBoy said:

Poor raven has "rough kneecap syndrome" and it needs surgery. I burst out in laughter when i heard her say that.

the funniest part is that 2 minutes later, she bends to pick something up and gives a little groan like she's in pain.  

We've seen her dance and prance and bend and twist, but now that she remembered about her "rough kneecaps"  it hurts to move. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Christmas says that Josh walking out in the middle of their conversation earlier was just so rude.  She says she really didn't want to come back and talk to Josh that way but she was so mad.  She says she doesn't get that mad.  I swear she is a complete psycho.

We've all seen Josh get angry.  One of the cardinal rules of managing your anger is to walk away, give yourself a few minutes to clam down and gather your thoughts, then decide if you want to continue the conversation.   By telling him he can't walk away from her, she's instigating a situation where he loses his temper.  which is probably what she wants. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

The rage she's showing is not normal. It's not an Alex meangirl bitchiness. I think she's really in a very dark place right now.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Christmas:  "This place makes me mean." 

IT actually made me wonder if they gave her prednisone (a steroid)  for inflammation.  I'm allergic to NSAIDs (ibuprofen, naproxen) so Doctors have given me prednisone for various ailments.    It can make you CRAZY irritable! 

• Love 5

I am so confused. They all wanted to go to bed before 10 and most actually did. Except Jason and Kevin. They were telling stories.

i fell asleep around 10 bb time. I wake up a the rose room is dark.  Josh is in the hoh talking to the camera and I stay awake long enough to hear him say that what Paul wants to do is crap and how no one knew him and xmas were a duo but now people know so paul must have told them. 

I fell asleep again. 

I wake up again at midnight bb time and everyone except Christmas is in the kitchen eating. She's asleep in the rose room   

So bizarre! 

• Love 2

I am so sad there isn't a doctor or nurse player in the house to shut Raven's claims with a very bored "no. You don't have X." It would drive her crazy. 

Alex really does look happy every time she talks about harassing someone. If I were a co-worker I'd be recording this show to show co-workers.

• Love 7

How they treat Kevin is heartbreaking.  I understand that he cannot be privy to the plan because he would blab but there are better ways to handle that.  Watching him lie on his bed alone for hours and be shunned for no reason makes me sick to my stomach.   

Christmas mentioned [weeks ago] that she used to have an anger problem.  She is fooling herself to think that is in her past.  It has a hair trigger.  She is a blindside I would love to see but it won't happen.  

• Love 12

Hey Raven-

I actually had "Rough Kneecap Syndrome" or whatever the hell she calls it. Only my (legitimate, board certified) doctor called a torn meniscus.  I actually had to have surgery. And you know what I couldn't go up and down stairs let alone do cartwheels and pirouettes. 

Dumb ass. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Mystery said:

It's outrageous how the producers don't enforce the rule against most of the players. Isn't there anything that can be done?

And yet Kevin eats two minutes before midnight because the clock is wrong and he gets penalized. Favoritism, much? They're probly so desperate for something to add into the program that they'll put up with just about anything. "Look at the happy campers wrestling around . Aren't they fun ?"

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

Hey Raven-

I actually had "Rough Kneecap Syndrome" or whatever the hell she calls it. Only my (legitimate, board certified) doctor called a torn meniscus.  I actually had to have surgery. And you know what I couldn't go up and down stairs let alone do cartwheels and pirouettes. 

Dumb ass. 

My husband had a torn meniscus too and was barely able to walk and needed surgery. She truly is nuts!

• Love 5

Ok I have to say I feel really bad for Raven. She's obviously been taught that her only value as a person is how many medical bills she can run up. One summer away from Mama and she goes from the pale, sickly, gangly girl to a very healthy looking young woman. I can see why she annoys the other HG's but a 22 year old girl doesn't come up with all these ailments on her own. Mama Raven has obviously been feeding her this from the time she was born, probably. It's sad. This is child abuse. 

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok I have to say I feel really bad for Raven. She's obviously been taught that her only value as a person is how many medical bills she can run up. One summer away from Mama and she goes from the pale, sickly, gangly girl to a very healthy looking young woman. I can see why she annoys the other HG's but a 22 year old girl doesn't come up with all these ailments on her own. Mama Raven has obviously been feeding her this from the time she was born, probably. It's sad. This is child abuse. 

I agree. I feel bad for Raven at this point. She's going to get destroyed when she looks online to see all the hate. Most won't see that she's really just mentally ill as a result from the toxic environment she grew up in, and she needs help more than ridicule. Her mother is definitely the cause of all of this, and Raven may never let go of the hold that her mother has on her. She's looking better physically but she's still very much under her mother's control mentally. It's not like we see her cackling to the cameras alone on how much she's fooling these fools. It seems like she genuinely believes most of her lies, but also that she thinks she gets more sympathy the sicker she is. That's probably a result of what she was taught when she was sick (or maybe when she was thought to be sick, after that confession on doctors telling Raven her GP was all in her head). Like...someone like Alex will never change. Alex is just a straight up bitch who thrives off of people's pain. It's not too late for Raven to change, although it's getting very, very close to being too late for her. Unfortunately, that would require her to sever ties with her mother and get professional help, as well as having a strong support system who will put her back on a better track. 

I read that Josh confronted Paul finally and him and Christmas put him back on track. I do think that Josh is really onto Paul, though, and that he'd absolutely cut Paul if he had the sole vote to get rid of him. That makes me happy, since he's literally the only one that would at this point. I know he's said that he won't betray Paul, but when it gets down to F4 and if he had the sole vote to evict either Paul or Christmas/Kevin/Raven....I would think that he would at least consider it. He knows that Paul's running the game and has votes to win. He even expressed that he knows Paul is really trying to win. I'd hope that it's a wakeup call for him. He can't cut Paul now, so my hope is that he does so at F4. So hopefully, Paul is not HOH or the veto holder that week.

I guess I have to root for Josh to win if he can cut Paul. So I'm ok with Josh playing along with Paul, if it helps to blindside the Dicktator. Josh and Paul are the only two I want to win, at this point. Paul's playing the house pretty well, even if it's against a bunch of brainwashed morons (it's working, clearly) and Josh sees through Paul's shit and has been playing a better game than others in the house. 

Paul losing to Josh would be glorious either way, because Paul has made a mistake in underestimating Josh. But for Josh's game, he needs to cut Paul before F2 because Paul has arguments against Josh in order to win. If it's not a bitter jury, Paul will win over Josh.

• Love 15

I feel bad for raven for the two medical things she started out that her mom had a heavy hand with BUT she is obviously a pathological liar. And it's about Everrrrrything. And once she starts putting out lies in every single conversation she has, I lose the sympathy. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, zorak said:

Jason says he tried to join the military like 6 times.  Kevin wants to know how that's possible because he thought they take anybody.  First he says he wanted to be a Navy Seal but they told him he was too tall.  Then he said he went to an Air Force recruiters office and sat in the waiting room for 3 hours and nobody from the AF said a word to him so he walked out.  Then he was talking about some recruiting office in a mall or something and it didn't happen because the mall was closing.

I just looked at the Navy Seal site and I don't see anything about maximum height.  when my son was graduating from high school he used to get calls from recruiters.  these people are unbelievable.

• Love 1

I don't even know how to respond to the fight over a sandwich. Honestly, these people and their issues are somewhat fascinating.

So, Josh is definitely ready to cut Paul, but unfortunately for us there is almost no way he will win the comp he has to to make it happen. In order for Josh to take out Paul the circumstances have to be just right, it has to be F4 and Paul and Josh have to not win HOH and then Josh has to win veto. That is literally the only way Paul is going before the finals. And it has like a 1% chance of happening. Too bad, because it would be so glorious.

And now, for a laugh:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't even know how to respond to the fight over a sandwich. Honestly, these people and their issues are somewhat fascinating.

So, Josh is definitely ready to cut Paul, but unfortunately for us there is almost no way he will win the comp he has to to make it happen. In order for Josh to take out Paul the circumstances have to be just right, it has to be F4 and Paul and Josh have to not win HOH and then Josh has to win veto. That is literally the only way Paul is going before the finals. And it has like a 1% chance of happening. Too bad, because it would be so glorious.

And now, for a laugh:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I saw some of these "dancing" gifs last night and thought that Raven has zero chance at making it big in the dance world.  Lady Gaga and Katy Perry will not come calling like Raven hopes.  I doubt that Raven would advance past the initial audition round for So You Think You Can Dance.  

Edited by zorak
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, watch2much said:

I just looked at the Navy Seal site and I don't see anything about maximum height.  when my son was graduating from high school he used to get calls from recruiters.  these people are unbelievable.

I agree.  My son went in hoping to make the Navy Seals but due to some color blindness that was not to be.  They placed him in another program.

23 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I feel bad for raven for the two medical things she started out that her mom had a heavy hand with BUT she is obviously a pathological liar. And it's about Everrrrrything. And once she starts putting out lies in every single conversation she has, I lose the sympathy. 

If you ever notice she says it then...waits for reaction.  I think this has been her attention getter for a long time.  How very sad.  Too bad when the show is over Raven will go back to her old life.  Anybody happen to have a connection with the Dr. Phil Show.  He has treatment plans.  Just trying to think of some kind of help for her. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

I saw some of these "dancing" gifs last night and thought that Raven has zero chance at making it big in the dance world.  Lady Gaga and Katy Perry will not come calling like Raven hopes.

As she fights through the horrible pain from her "rough kneecaps"

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Funny tweet from Heath Luman, BB producer and comp producer :

Heath Luman‏ @HeathLuman  31m31 minutes ago

More

If you build it, they will come...they just may not actually compete

1 reply5 retweets19 likes

I would be so annoyed if I was one of the people who spent time building these sets and putting them up only to have these bozos not even compete.  I also feel very sorry for all the camera people.  Unlike us, they can't just walk away.

• Love 16

Poor Heath and...well, everyone in production. This season has had the most disrespectful houseguests I've ever seen on this show. They have no respect for the game and how much hard work goes into running the entire thing. They disrespect the rules by constantly horsing around until they're forced to go to DR and yelled at. They disrespect Heath and his crew and their hard work into creating the competitions by not even competing. They mouth off, they bitch and complain about production, and they don't care about playing the game at all. 

I would not be surprised if this ends up to be production's least favourite season (though I haven't seen anything before 12, so maybe there were also disrespectful houseguests before). Which is why I am all for production just punishing them. I don't understand why they let them get away with it. They're dealing with a bunch of spoiled brats and they're enabling them further.

• Love 15

I read this update on Sucks:

Paul to Josh: You play dumb. That's your role. That's your character.

Paul to Josh: It doesn't fucking matter what Jason thinks of you. 

This is what I hate about this season. If anyone else said this to Josh Josh would go off on them. But because Paul says it Josh just sits and takes it. Christmas is ready to rip anyone's head off at any time ... except Paul. Alex gleefully talks about taking a shit in Kevin's bed but turns quiet and meek around Paul. What turds they are.

• Love 15

I personally think it's hysterical that the HGs are shooting the finger at production by refusing to compete.  If Production is going to constantly shoot the finger at feed watchers, then I'm gonna enjoy people messing with production.

I understand that it's probably frustrating for individuals who worked to build the comp and everything, but it's not like a customer service job where some asshole is yelling in your face.  The majority of these workers don't have to deal directly with the HGs and they're getting paid.  I think Heath does directly interact with HGs during comps, but he's probably getting paid a pretty penny.

So, I guess, my sympathy is only for interns who are getting paid badly or not at all and have to directly interact with the HGs.  Sorry interns, but I'm still going to enjoy the HGs messing with Production.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, zorak said:

Jason says he tried to join the military like 6 times.  Kevin wants to know how that's possible because he thought they take anybody.  First he says he wanted to be a Navy Seal but they told him he was too tall.  Then he said he went to an Air Force recruiters office and sat in the waiting room for 3 hours and nobody from the AF said a word to him so he walked out.  Then he was talking about some recruiting office in a mall or something and it didn't happen because the mall was closing.

During the height of the Iraq war, they were taking pretty much anybody, but now I think they can afford to be a bit more selective.  But, recruiters are relentless, and once they've latched onto a plausible recruit and have his/her name on file, the recruiters are going to be constantly calling until the person is signed or up or it becomes clear that they aren't going to come in and apply.  This story is completely full of holes.

Oh, and Jason?  Talking to a recruiter a few minutes before mall closing without giving him your name/number doesn't actually constitute trying to join.  Going in and filing out the application paperwork constitutes trying to join.  Shut up, Jason. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I read this update on Sucks:

This is what I hate about this season. If anyone else said this to Josh Josh would go off on them. But because Paul says it Josh just sits and takes it. Christmas is ready to rip anyone's head off at any time ... except Paul. Alex gleefully talks about taking a shit in Kevin's bed but turns quiet and meek around Paul. What turds they are.

I hate the fact Paul encourages dumb, bully, nasty, bully, behavior. Everyone thinks it's awful, but does he walk away? No, he's a greedy nasty little man, and the only person that knew what he was like was Cody. Even the alum of BB see his game as ugly.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I read that Josh confronted Paul finally and him and Christmas put him back on track. I do think that Josh is really onto Paul, though, and that he'd absolutely cut Paul if he had the sole vote to get rid of him. That makes me happy, since he's literally the only one that would at this point. I know he's said that he won't betray Paul, but when it gets down to F4 and if he had the sole vote to evict either Paul or Christmas/Kevin/Raven....I would think that he would at least consider it. He knows that Paul's running the game and has votes to win. He even expressed that he knows Paul is really trying to win. I'd hope that it's a wakeup call for him. He can't cut Paul now, so my hope is that he does so at F4. So hopefully, Paul is not HOH or the veto holder that week.

I guess I have to root for Josh to win if he can cut Paul. So I'm ok with Josh playing along with Paul, if it helps to blindside the Dicktator. Josh and Paul are the only two I want to win, at this point. Paul's playing the house pretty well, even if it's against a bunch of brainwashed morons (it's working, clearly) and Josh sees through Paul's shit and has been playing a better game than others in the house. 

Paul losing to Josh would be glorious either way, because Paul has made a mistake in underestimating Josh. But for Josh's game, he needs to cut Paul before F2 because Paul has arguments against Josh in order to win. If it's not a bitter jury, Paul will win over Josh.

The DE this week could be a good chance for him to go for it, since there's almost no time for Paul to work anyone.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, threebluestars said:

The houseguests being disrespectful is one thing, but Big Brother hasn't done anything about it. On other versions Big Brother is an entity in the game. US BB needs to step up. Break the rules? Lose some stipend. Get a penalty nom. How about some unique punishments? Break a rule, your makeup is taken away. Or the entire house gets all the cereal taken away for a week. You break a rule, everyone else gets a punishment. Don't do the punishment, you're out of the game, and someone new comes in.

Do nothing and the houseguests walk all over production and you get this shit show.

This.  And let's say they want people to actually compete for HOH or POV, they should change the incentives.  If they added money to winning an HOH or POV, then the HGs would have to weigh getting some extra money versus throwing it.  

And they could force being HOH a more exclusive reward.  In this season, the HOHs have been giving out full access to the HOH room and food, so there isn't as much value to winning the HOH.  They could do stuff like have the HOH room door lock automatically and not open from the outside except for the HOH, so people would have to ask the HOH to access the room.  And they could say that only the HOH can use the HOH bathroom.    Or maybe allow the HOH and a restricted number of guests to watch some CBS show.  Anything to make the HOH more valuable and exclusive.

• Love 15
53 minutes ago, missyb said:

Funny tweet from Heath Luman, BB producer and comp producer :

Heath Luman‏ @HeathLuman  31m31 minutes ago

More

If you build it, they will come...they just may not actually compete

1 reply5 retweets19 likes

I would just make them do it again for one of the upcoming competitions. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

The DE this week could be a good chance for him to go for it, since there's almost no time for Paul to work anyone.

No, because he'd need at least two votes to get Paul out. Let's say Josh did win HOH, and he put up Paul/Alex. Kevin might vote for Paul to go, but Raven/Christmas will vote to evict Alex in a heartbeat. 

Josh is not only working with morons who are up Paul's ass, but Josh is in a similar position himself. He may realize what needs to be done, but he doesn't seem like he'd do it unless he knows he can get Paul out.

Paul can also work anyone in a small amount of time. See: Christmas using her temptation after having one conversation with Paul. He'd never leave Josh alone, or whoever else wins HOH. Christmas probably won't vote Paul out because she needs him to get to F3. 

I do think once Alex goes, things are easier for Josh to get Paul out if he wants. Otherwise, it's really a no-go for DE. These are the people who wasted the DE on Elena, after all. I mean, Mark was the target but it was the easy house target. 

• Love 3

The HGs dropping out of the HOH contest isn't breaking the rules....it was Paul taking advantage of them.   While he's hated by pretty much everyone here, it was a pretty amazing work of manipulation by him of basically everyone in the house.   And while those that constructed it might be annoyed, I doubt BB is as it made for pretty good TV.  

• Love 4

I don't know who will be at F2, but it will most likely be Josh. Christmas can't really compete her way into it, and she has a superficially feel-good story of perseverance because of her foot that would make Paul nervous. But whoever it is, my dream argument to the jury would be something like:  "Look, normally I would say we've all been played by Paul, and that's the mark of a champion. But his whole brand is 'Friendship,' yet he's taken us all to some really dark places while saying that he's promoting a kinder way to act. It's just not something I'd be rewarding if I was on the jury." 

7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

No, because he'd need at least two votes to get Paul out. Let's say Josh did win HOH, and he put up Paul/Alex. Kevin might vote for Paul to go, but Raven/Christmas will vote to evict Alex in a heartbeat. 

Josh is not only working with morons who are up Paul's ass, but Josh is in a similar position himself. He may realize what needs to be done, but he doesn't seem like he'd do it unless he knows he can get Paul out.

Paul can also work anyone in a small amount of time. See: Christmas using her temptation after having one conversation with Paul. He'd never leave Josh alone, or whoever else wins HOH. Christmas probably won't vote Paul out because she needs him to get to F3. 

I do think once Alex goes, things are easier for Josh to get Paul out if he wants. Otherwise, it's really a no-go for DE. These are the people who wasted the DE on Elena, after all. I mean, Mark was the target but it was the easy house target. 

I would put up Raven or Christmas, because they're not challenge beasts and not hated. It would be a smart risk, but I understand that they're too far up Paul's ass to understand that, probably.

• Love 1

Josh and Jason are outside talking.  Josh asked Jason if Kevin had been driving him nuts.  Jason said no because Kevin hasn't been trying to talk game and they only talk about other things.  He said he likes that because by contrast Alex only talks game to him.  He said he hasn't had a single conversation with Alex that didn't have to do with game and it drives him nuts.

Jason just flat out asked Josh if he's going to vote Jason out if Jason stays on the block.  Josh took a really long time to answer and Jason asked him why he was even thinking about it.  Josh said he wasn't planning on voting Jason out but he just doesn't know where he stands with everyone or something like that.  Josh said he's having a really hard time with things.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, zorak said:

Raven said earlier that she plans on giving her stipend from this summer to her mother.  She claimed that her mom will tell her no and that Raven should use it on herself.  Raven said that she will give the stipend money to her mom because after all her mom has done for her, and the hard life her mom has had, her mother deserves it.  Or maybe Mama Raven made it clear beforehand how the money would be spent.  It's hard to know.

Maybe she can give the money to her grandparents!

15 hours ago, wings707 said:

She definitely does not!   Compulsive liar, that one.   Mom must freaking.  No hope of money with her.  

This is my personal favorite today-

Raven tells Paul the docs said she could be treated by chemo, but then she couldn't be around students for 6 mo due to emitting radiation.

She's talking about radiation seeds.  She thinks she has cancer now?  She aggrandizes everything, and mixes lies with basic ignorance.  Her gastroparesis is related to her vagus nerve, which relates to her digestive system, heart, and lungs.  That nerve can degenerate.  She takes this information and turns it into degenerative bones due to "nerve damage".  I can't figure out where the ignorance, deliberate lying, and her mother's manipulation converge. 

• Love 8

Josh was telling Jason that he likes what he has with Jason and Alex but people can't catch wind of it.  Jason said that nobody will catch wind of it.  Josh said it's going to be hard week.  Then they started talking about how Kevin is going to react when he goes on the block today.

If Paul had any idea that this conversation with Jason and Josh was taking place, he'd be out of his bed so fast to break it up.

Jason said that Paul didn't want to be the shot caller of the season because he's had a target on his back since he came in the game.  He said that Alex was the next in line for that position.  Jason went on to say that you can either try to overtake the shot caller or you can know your role and continue that role and hope it works out for the best.

• Love 3