Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Let's Try To Get Along

• Start Topic

One thing I thought was interesting was that Maci said Ryan is never getting an opportunity to parent Bentley because during his time, his parents take over. That was interesting wording to me.  

The aftershows are so strange to me. They are treated like slumber parties girls gossiping. At least the OGs aren't as bad as the TM 2 girls with their issues, but still.

• Love 1
(edited)

I felt so bad for Sophia's little friend who said 'I didn't even get to guess' when Debra asked them to choose a number to get the first pancake*.  Poor thing. 

*chunkiest pancakes I've ever seen

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 3

Regarding the Bentley and Jen discussion, Maci said that Bentley cries sometimes that he doesn't want to go to his grandparents. My parents divorced when I was young so I get it. When you are really little you don't care much, but he's at an age where he is missing play dates, birthday parties, etc because he is at Mimi's so much.  I imagine he feels like he is missing out on all the fun since there isn't anyone his age to play with at Mimi's. 

• Love 6

Practically anyone can own an online boutique. You just have to pay for your inventory and pay for the website etc. A guy I know did it and even though he has a large social media following he's not famous. He thought it would be a big money making venture. It failed miserably and he didn't make much $. The clothes are from China, shipping took weeks sometimes months. The clothing was poorly made and didn't look like the pictures. The sizes ran small. After the first order people stopped buying. I doubt Amber has many repeat customers. And she was afraid of insulting Cate by asking her to model plus sized clothing? I'm sure cate knows she's obese. Plus sized is a compliment.  What is up macis butt about Jen and Larry???  She's so negative.. Bentley hates visiting them and there is nothing to do there? Bentley calls her crying and wants to come home. I call total bills hit on all of that!! I loved visiting both sets of grandparents when I was a kid! And my kids love their grandparents too and would rather go there than be home. I'm sure Bentley loves his siblings but probably enjoys getting away from them plus he loves mimi and Larry. It's almost like maci is trying to alienate Bentley from Jen and Larry. Not a good look maci. 

• Love 8

I think Maci had perfectly valid points regarding Bentley's visits to Larry & Jenn's, but I thought her choice of an audience wasn't the greatest. "Oh you're engaged?! Congratulations!!...wanna go to lunch tomorrow so I can dump on your future in-laws?" 

• Love 12
(edited)
5 hours ago, monocles said:

I am probably the only person appreciating that Tupelo Honey shoutout, because I am literally only watching the show at this point to see how many Chattanooga locations I recognize per episode

My brain went to Van Morrison.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 6

I think Maci had perfectly valid points regarding Bentley's visits to Larry & Jenn's, but I thought her choice of an audience wasn't the greatest. "Oh you're engaged?! Congratulations!!...wanna go to lunch tomorrow so I can dump on your future in-laws?"

But if Maci's solution to her complaints is to get Ryan to step up and ask to have his time with Bentley be spent with him and Mack only, rather than always at Jenn & Larry's house - which I think is a good solution - then approaching Mack with this suggestion is good. Maci maybe went a little too far with the Jenn & Larry criticism, and Mack was put on the spot with the TV cameras there, but I think the conversation overall was a good idea.

• Love 8

BTW, I had to chuckle when Ryan was on the phone with Bentley & called him "brother". I'm used to guys I know calling each other "brother" (particularly guys who work in the same field or Union), but I'm trying to recall if it's something I've ever heard between a father/son. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Linny said:

So basically Amber's thought process was:

"I'll start an online boutique because I like clothes and I have thousands of bootlickers who will blindly buy from me! Let me hire models and plan a fashion show--except oh, wait, I know fuck all about planning anything and can't make any decisions, so maybe a fashion show isn't the best idea. I'll just do a photoshoot, because that way I can slap some pictures up online with little effort yet still pretend I worked super hard on this project. I'm really nailing being a business woman!" 

I just cannot with this bullshit. She looked utterly incompetent in every scene. How can anyone take her seriously when she put zero forethought into this venture? She looks like a fool who believes she can magically procure a successful business just because she wants it, and not because she possesses any of the necessary skills to make it happen.

She can't even plan and cook a meal,  so I don't even know why she thought she could do a fucking fashion show. Much less be around alot of people without having a fucking melt down because of her anxiety depression borderline dumbass disorder.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

As usual, editors FTW!  Amber's scenes start with her talking on the phone with a business partner (?) asking if she's going to hire someone to plan her fashion show, and Amber says she can do it herself.  Segue to the scene at the venue, where Amber's answer to every single question was "I don't know,"  or "I didn't think of that," all while looking lost and in over her head, and looking at Matt to help her out.  Number of people, entertainment, logistics- she had no idea what she was doing!  Then the episode ends with Amber scratching the whole thing, with Matt co-signing her decision as smart.  

Not to mention immediately after the phone call she said "I've never done one of these before......."

Not surprised she decided to back out of it and do a photo shoot only (if that even happens....) and holy smokes is Matt a freaking parrot! Mimicking every little thing amber says right back to her.  Is that a first rate trait of a manipulator???

8 hours ago, bounnatalie said:

I noticed April looks so much healthier now. I did fast forward through Butch and Kinko's Kathleen (who seems to be Hotel Kathleen now). I started but couldn't deal with the "therapy" session.

Do we think she got some new teeth.......? Because her teeth looks pretty darn good for a drug addict. 

6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I just can't with Amber and her stupid fashion line. "Forever Hoe!" That's seriously what it sounds like. Hey Amber, go watch last night's episode of Better Call Saul, where someone mentions "haute cuisine" and maybe you'll learn how to pronounce it properly. But....doubtful. 

Isn't it pronounced "Hoe"???  Honestly just curious... because isn't there Terra Haute in Indiana and I think it's pronounced "Tara Hoe"??

At first I thought she was going with it Forever Hot but Forever Hoe-t? like whaattt.....?  

2 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

I know we're not here to compliment but I thought Amber looked better than I've ever seen on the After Show.  And (small voice)....her hair was cute as shit.

I'll let myself out.

I really loved Cate's hair in one of the after shows... I think she had done a mixture of purple and pink...... *ducks*

1 hour ago, JoannKB said:

But if Maci's solution to her complaints is to get Ryan to step up and ask to have his time with Bentley be spent with him and Mack only, rather than always at Jenn & Larry's house - which I think is a good solution - then approaching Mack with this suggestion is good. Maci maybe went a little too far with the Jenn & Larry criticism, and Mack was put on the spot with the TV cameras there, but I think the conversation overall was a good idea.

She probably did go a little too far but she probably got excited with finally being able to talk to someone who probably 'gets it'. 

57 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

BTW, I had to chuckle when Ryan was on the phone with Bentley & called him "brother". I'm used to guys I know calling each other "brother" (particularly guys who work in the same field or Union), but I'm trying to recall if it's something I've ever heard between a father/son. 

Bless his heart... he does try.. but the poor guy doesn't know how to treat Bentley anything more than a good friend. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

One thing I thought was interesting was that Maci said Ryan is never getting an opportunity to parent Bentley because during his time, his parents take over. That was interesting wording to me.  

It's kind of a chicken or egg thing with that family. Do Larry and Jenn do everything because Ryan was never around? Or is Ryan a slacker parent because they've been jumping in and doing it all from day one? It's probably a bit of both. We've seen the 16 & Pregnant tapes and we know what a tool Ryan was (is). But at some point, should they have stepped back and let him try more? Did he want to? Definitely some real dysfunction going on in that family. 

2 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

I felt so bad for Sophia's little friend who said 'I didn't even get to guess' when Debra asked them to choose a number to get the first pancake*.  Poor thing

Yes! Deb was probably going to say it was Sophia's number no matter what. Not cool.

2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yes, exactly! She was talking to Mack like she was already the EX-wife. Right now Mack in the honeymoon phase, with the whole family. You just know she's going to run back and tell them what Maci said. Bad idea. 

12 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Isn't it pronounced "Hoe"???  Honestly just curious... because isn't there Terra Haute in Indiana and I think it's pronounced "Tara Hoe"??

They're saying Hote. It's pronounced "oat". No hard "h".

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 5

I can't believe I'm going to semi-defend Farrah, but here it goes: Debz is a freaking lunatic. I totally understood Farrah's annoyance with her when she was trying to show her a bunch of baby pictures while Farrah was trying to make the shirts.  Probably not the best time for a trip down memory lane. Seems like Deb is always doing weird things like that and Farrah has no patience for it, Deb should have learned that by now. I was surprised in that scene that Farrah didn't get more pissed...so, progress? Maybe? Or maybe because there was a bunch of 8 year olds nearby! 

I would support that Farrah not let Debz stay at her house when she visits because they just can't handle that much time together..BUT Farrah should have told Debz that beforehand.. And maybe she did and Deb chose not to remember. We never know.  Anyone find it odd that Deb proclaimed she CAN'T RENT A CAR! Why? Does she have zero dollars or no license or credit card? What else does it take? We know she's over 25, though she may not know that considering her decision to wear a belly shirt to a child's party. 

Farrah was unnecessarily rude to Michael, though.  

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

She can't even plan and cook a meal,  so I don't even know why she thought she could do a fucking fashion show. Much less be around alot of people without having a fucking melt down because of her anxiety depression borderline dumbass disorder.

Amen! Amber is so damn clueless. I mean, no, we're all clueless because we have nooooo ideaaa how much work she does for the booootique. 

So, Tyler thinks Butch is depressed. Seemed more like he was bored to me. But if Butch is bored rather than depressed, that would mean that Cate and Tyler are also bored and not depressed. Gasp! 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, saratothej said:

I would support that Farrah not let Debz stay at her house when she visits because they just can't handle that much time together..BUT Farrah should have told Debz that beforehand.. And maybe she did and Deb chose not to remember. We never know.

I don't think she did. Their communication sucks. Farrah probably just texted, "I need you to come help with Sophia's party" and Debz responded, "Of course, baby! Anything to help you and Baby Goo". Then she went and bought tickets for a whole week and didn't say anything. Somewhere in their conversation Farrah asks if Deb is leaving the next day, and Debz is all, "I'm leaving the _____" - date was clearly SEVERAL days later. I think Farrah could handle her for a few nights, but not an entire week. But it does bother me how Farrah ASKS for all this help, then treats everyone like shit. 

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, saratothej said:

I can't believe I'm going to semi-defend Farrah, but here it goes: Debz is a freaking lunatic. I totally understood Farrah's annoyance with her when she was trying to show her a bunch of baby pictures while Farrah was trying to make the shirts.  Probably not the best time for a trip down memory lane. Seems like Deb is always doing weird things like that and Farrah has no patience for it, Deb should have learned that by now. I was surprised in that scene that Farrah didn't get more pissed...so, progress? Maybe? Or maybe because there was a bunch of 8 year olds nearby! 

That doesn't explain the times Farrah lashes out at Debra for no reason at all. I mentioned this on another thread a while back, but there was a scene where Deb talked about the weather and how great it was and Farrah tore her to shreds. There have been many more interactions where Deb asked a simple question or responded to something Farrah said only to then have her head ripped off by her daughter. I would like to defend Farrah on this instance except she makes it impossible because she does this to everyone including Michael and Simon. She tore into Simon for not chatting up with her daughter enough on the boat in Hawaii. Who the hell gets so bent out of shape for the most mundane things? IMO if Farrah gets enraged around her mother maybe SHE needs to be the one to keep away from her mother rather than dragging her mother into her life. When Deb isn't around Farrah's rages continue, they just continue with different people including strangers. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10

Debz is annoying for sure. But why hasn't all this therapy taught Farrah how to better handle her? If Deb showing you baby pics of Sophia at that moment is annoying, why not say - "Awww, mom, such a cute picture of Baby Goo! I'm glad you still have those. I'd love to see more, but I really need to get these shirts set up for the girls. Maybe we can look at them after the kids go to bed?" I mean, she just talks to her as if Deborah is the person she hates most on the planet. And if that's the case, WHY do you keep bringing her around????

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Debz is annoying for sure. But why hasn't all this therapy taught Farrah how to better handle her? If Deb showing you baby pics of Sophia at that moment is annoying, why not say - "Awww, mom, such a cute picture of Baby Goo! I'm glad you still have those. I'd love to see more, but I really need to get these shirts set up for the girls. Maybe we can look at them after the kids go to bed?" I mean, she just talks to her as if Deborah is the person she hates most on the planet. And if that's the case, WHY do you keep bringing her around????

Thank you.

And seriously, is Deb that annoying? She is there for Farrah at the drop of a hat. She is there helping her. If anything she seems to be bending over backward and kissing Farrah's ass any chance she gets. She is all sunshine and roses. That is sure a 180 degree turn from how Debra used to be. Therapy seems to have mellowed Deb out and taught her to be more patient, but what about Farrah? I know therapy is no cure unless people put the work into it, and I don't see Farrah putting the work into it. She expects others to change and to stop being annoying.  

Remember how Deb asked for a day off from helping Farrah at the furniture store and how Farrah blew up like Mount St. Helens? Shit! Poor Deb can't even get one day for herself without Farrah blowing her top. I will give my sympathy to Deb. I also wish Deb would get that backbone back. 

• Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, snarts said:

Bentley can't sleep in his own bed...Jenn had him sleep with her???  Oh hell no.

Previews shows Larry lighting into Mackenzie. Can't wait to see what that's about 

Farrah was awful to both her mom and Michael.  I feel like you can say that every week.  Oh, and those poor animals...

My dvr didn't record any previews...  I tried to find previews on the MTV site too, but couldn't find anything.  What happens??

6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Except Amber can't step inside Leah's school because she is a felon. Restrictions and all. 

OMG is this true??  That makes sense.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2

When Farrah and Deb were having the housing talk, Farrah said that when she visits her mom she's expected to stay at a hotel/rent a car. If she's not lying, then Deb was doing her classic gaslighting thing she does and makes it sound like she has no idea what Farrah is talking about and why she'd be expected to stay somewhere else.

Jen & Larry aren't going to be happy with all the shittalking Maci's doing that she's not willing to say to their face. I think she likes using the camera because she knows that they don't have a chance to respond or defend themselves till next season. It's a little bit of manipulation that Maci does I think because she wants Bentley with her instead of the grandparents. I think she takes them for granted sometimes.

• Love 9

I think DebzOG does gaslight Farrah, but it is hard to sympathize with Farrah when she reacts to it with a deranged screaming fit.  Plus Farrah appears to invite DebzOG into her home to help her with stuff.  Why?  Farrah is not dependent on her mom for anything.  She lives independently so she can easily just not let her in.  They are a very strange family.

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

OMG is this true??  That makes sense.

Apparently. When I have mentioned how Amber could volunteer at Leah's school, the response is that she can't because she is a felon and with the strict guidelines that schools have for the safety of children, she is not allowed. 

27 minutes ago, swishandflick said:

When Farrah and Deb were having the housing talk, Farrah said that when she visits her mom she's expected to stay at a hotel/rent a car. If she's not lying, then Deb was doing her classic gaslighting thing she does and makes it sound like she has no idea what Farrah is talking about and why she'd be expected to stay somewhere else.

Jen & Larry aren't going to be happy with all the shittalking Maci's doing that she's not willing to say to their face. I think she likes using the camera because she knows that they don't have a chance to respond or defend themselves till next season. It's a little bit of manipulation that Maci does I think because she wants Bentley with her instead of the grandparents. I think she takes them for granted sometimes.

I have a feeling Farrah stays at a hotel because that is what she wants to do. She is not about to stay around Deb if she can stay at a hotel. Deb has stayed for weeks at Farrah's before. 

I have been wondering what is up with Maci and that shittalking she does on camera. She did that when it came to talk shit about Farrah but, when she was face to face with Farrah, she couldn't stand her ground. I think she is a good shit talker to the likes of Ryan, but not anyone else who might throw something back in her face. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, JoannKB said:

I agree and understood that's why she chose to bring it up with Mackenzie.   I also reminded myself that we saw maybe 5 minutes of a longer lunch where they likely talked about other things.  

It worked too, because Mackenzie obviously went straight hone and told Ryan that Bentley wants to spend more time with him at his house.  Good on Ryan for calling Bentley too.  Now I look forward to seeing him step up with his parents. 

• Love 3
(edited)

True about the felon thing. Anyone who wants to come into my school for anything other than drop off and pick up (volunteering, eating lunch, book fair visit) has to go through "Lobby Guard". It's scans your driver's license and you get an all clear and it prints out an id sticker, or if you have any warrants, felony convictions, etc. you get red light flashing. Now after hours, carnival, parent-teacher conferences,  etc, you don't go thru it, but Amber would not be allowed in my school when kids were there. Can't see her going to carnival or pt conferences either.

1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

Edited by jacksgirl
Trying and failing to get rid of quote box.
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, lexiexx said:

Wow.  Maybe MTV should stop exploring the 'why Ryan is a deadbeat' storyline and start exploring the 'is maci an alcoholic' angle.

See, this is why I think this storyline was all cooked up to deflect from what Maci is doing in her life, which is really just being a SAHM who ships her kids off to daycare, puts three cheesy shirts in a large envelope to a fan, calls it a day as she drinks a case of beer. She is no different than Jenelle.  The only difference is she has a husband named Taylor who is not an apparent coke head who abuses women on the regular. Where is the real Maci that MTV is hiding from us? Remember the good ol' days of Maci? 

I posted this on another thread:http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/65625347.html

The Ashley spoke to the security guard at the Marriott who says: “They were drinking a lot the day before. But Saturday night we received a bunch of noise complaints and the last time we heard Maci and her boyfriend arguing. He called her white trash and a whore. The door was propped open and we entered. He had his hands on her arms. I told them to get out and that was pretty much it.”

• Love 7

I completely agree.   Maci is making mountains out of molehills with Ryan, meanwhile what is going on at her house?   I don't think that we have seen one episode where Maci and Taylor aren't drinking.   Her house is a mess, the kids are eating shit like lunchables and fast food, etc?   Maci really needs to sweep around her own front door.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, lexiexx said:

I completely agree.   Maci is making mountains out of molehills with Ryan, meanwhile what is going on at her house?   I don't think that we have seen one episode where Maci and Taylor aren't drinking.   Her house is a mess, the kids are eating shit like lunchables and fast food, etc?   Maci really needs to sweep around her own front door.

Maci is Leah 2.0 with the lunchables and fast food. 

I do believe the crying scene in the upcoming vacation episode with the other cast members is about her relationship with Taylor. That is what we should be seeing. Ryan has become an easy target and a boring storyline.

• Love 6
(edited)

Yeah, I don't for one second believe that Maci and Taylor get along.   Two babies, plus Bentley, plus the constant drama that is Maci's reaction to every little thing, combined with a shitload of alcohol every day?   Yikes.   I would imagine it gets pretty ugly.   I feel like the constant trashing of Ryan and his parents is almost something Taylor and Maci bond over.    It's Ryan!  He's the asshole!   Oh and his parents too!  Yeah!  

Also don't forget, they must be super stressed from working so hard at their "business".  lmao.   

Edited by lexiexx
  • Love 7

I feel like the constant trashing of Ryan and his parents is almost something Taylor and Maci bond over.    It's Ryan!  He's the asshole!   Oh and his parents too!  Yeah!  

Just like Jenelle and her boyfriend. They sit there and shit on Barb. That's their bonding time. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Maci is Leah 2.0 with the lunchables and fast food. 

To be fair though, we have also seen Maci cook on several occasions, I would even say more so than any of the others.

• Love 5

Can't blame Maci for being drunk all the time. You'd have to be to look at Taylor in his shirt dresses all day. 

16 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

That doesn't explain the times Farrah lashes out at Debra for no reason at all. I mentioned this on another thread a while back, but there was a scene where Deb talked about the weather and how great it was and Farrah tore her to shreds. There have been many more interactions where Deb asked a simple question or responded to something Farrah said only to then have her head ripped off by her daughter. I would like to defend Farrah on this instance except she makes it impossible because she does this to everyone including Michael and Simon. She tore into Simon for not chatting up with her daughter enough on the boat in Hawaii. Who the hell gets so bent out of shape for the most mundane things? IMO if Farrah gets enraged around her mother maybe SHE needs to be the one to keep away from her mother rather than dragging her mother into her life. When Deb isn't around Farrah's rages continue, they just continue with different people including strangers. 

I totally agree, Farrah has no reason to lash out at Deb 99% of the time. I just felt in that one scene where Farrah's messing with the shirts, Deb should have been able to take a hint. They are all so damn weird and delusional, I don't know what to say anymore! 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, saratothej said:

I would support that Farrah not let Debz stay at her house when she visits because they just can't handle that much time together..BUT Farrah should have told Debz that beforehand.. And maybe she did and Deb chose not to remember. We never know.  Anyone find it odd that Deb proclaimed she CAN'T RENT A CAR! Why? Does she have zero dollars or no license or credit card? What else does it take? We know she's over 25, though she may not know that considering her decision to wear a belly shirt to a child's party. 

When I saw Deb showing up at Farrah's house i thought "ohhh dear.. why would Deb think it's a good idea to stay there??????" and I was waiting for Farrah to freak out on the phone but instead she told her how to get in.  I'm actually really surprised she gave her mom the garage code lol 

16 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Thank you.

And seriously, is Deb that annoying? She is there for Farrah at the drop of a hat. She is there helping her. If anything she seems to be bending over backward and kissing Farrah's ass any chance she gets. She is all sunshine and roses. That is sure a 180 degree turn from how Debra used to be. Therapy seems to have mellowed Deb out and taught her to be more patient, but what about Farrah? I know therapy is no cure unless people put the work into it, and I don't see Farrah putting the work into it. She expects others to change and to stop being annoying.  

Remember how Deb asked for a day off from helping Farrah at the furniture store and how Farrah blew up like Mount St. Helens? Shit! Poor Deb can't even get one day for herself without Farrah blowing her top. I will give my sympathy to Deb. I also wish Deb would get that backbone back. 

Farrah has some deep rooted issues with her parents that she can't seem to get over.  No matter how nice they are to her.  Michael seems to be able to handle her a bit better and can call her out on her shit but she's no where close to that with Deb.  and when Deb comes around she seems to have an agenda for the cameras, like showing the baby photos at a weird ass random time. 

53 minutes ago, BXD said:

To be fair though, we have also seen Maci cook on several occasions, I would even say more so than any of the others.

She actually did this episode lol (or maybe it was the sunday one?)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

and when Deb comes around she seems to have an agenda for the cameras, like showing the baby photos at a weird ass random time. 

I agree that Debz is hamming it up for the cameras. Farrah's not dumb, so I'm sure she sees right through Deb's crap. I think Farrah would be a jerk to her no matter what, but I'm sure that makes it worse.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Deb have any other source of income besides the shows she's on because of Farrah? I'm still confused as to why Debra couldn't rent herself a car.  I know she had lots of money issues in the past, so maybe she can't get a credit card?? 

• Love 5

They're saying Hote. It's pronounced "oat". No hard "h".

I also hear it pronounced "Hut" quite a bit in the area around Terre Haute but that might just be to irritate the Terre Haute people. I have never heard it pronounced "Hoe".

All I could do was laugh at Amber and Matt talking like they're some big shot designers trying to pick out models. Even more belly laughs at the talk about how hard she's working on this stupid boutique. I guess when you never work doing 30 minutes a week qualifies as working hard.

The whole Farrah and Deb thing has me siding with Farrah. I'm betting boundaries were set before and Deb tried playing victim and Farrah was having none of it. Michael clarifying the paint on the horse was safe for the cameras made me laugh.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think it is Farrah who is hamming it up for the cameras. She takes the opportunity to treat Deb the way she does because the cameras are there.  I think Farrah takes advantage of the cameras to exert her anger at the people she feels have slighted her or who have offended her by their mere existence.  Going by the examples posted above, Farrah's victims are not being offensive or annoying. Farrah is triggered by some slight and it is on. That says more about Farrah than it does about the person on the receiving end of her tirades. I recall a YouTube video of Farrah going after a cell phone employee. Farrah wasn't aware some customer caught her on their cell phone. She was downright cruel to that employee, degrading them and belittling them. She ranted how her child is sitting alone in her car and somehow that is the employee's fault. 

2 hours ago, BXD said:

Yes, she has cooked. We had a conversation about her cooking a few seasons ago, but it was more about her lack of cooking. Maci has "served" more fast food than she has ever cooked. In one season, MTV films them for at least one week. They may film twice a month. In that period of time Maci and Bentley ate more pizza, nachos, burritos and Asian food from fast food places than she has cooked. That doesn't count the times they eat out. I think I can count on one hand the times she has cooked in all these seven years. I don't have enough hands for all the times they ate fast food in or out somewhere at a restaurant. For someone who is a SAHM, there is not a lot of cooking going on by Maci. 

I will take Kyle King's word that Maci is white trash. It has been my feeling about her for the longest. She just does a better job of making herself look like the princess of Chattanooga. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

Did you notice that Matt's face was flushed and he held a clipboard over this crotch during the model auditions?  (I am NOT going to screengrab that!). Dude had a boner. Poor thing has to go home with Amber to a house full of dog urine and feces instead of while an Indiana strip mall model. 

• Love 3

I take everything Maci says with a grain of salt. She lies and manipulates as much as the other teen moms. If there are concerns with Bentley having to sleep with Jen, then bring it up with Larry, Jen, Rhine, and McKenzie off camera. Way to go, embarrass your 8 year old kid on tv. The thing that pisses me off about Maci is her storyline is always about what someone else is doing wrong, she's more than happy to expose everyone but herself. If Jen is a clingy grandparent, which is probably true to some degree, then go to the source and stop pulling the passive-aggressive bullshit you are so well known for, bitch. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Did you notice that Matt's face was flushed and he held a clipboard over this crotch during the model auditions?  (I am NOT going to screengrab that!). Dude had a boner. Poor thing has to go home with Amber to a house full of dog urine and feces instead of while an Indiana strip mall model. 

No. I try to avoid looking at him. Now, I will have to re-watch. lol 

2 minutes ago, msblossom said:

I take everything Maci says with a grain of salt. She lies and manipulates as much as the other teen moms. If there are concerns with Bentley having to sleep with Jen, then bring it up with Larry, Jen, Rhine, and McKenzie off camera. Way to go, embarrass your 8 year old kid on tv. The thing that pisses me off about Maci is her storyline is always about what someone else is doing wrong, she's more than happy to expose everyone but herself. If Jen is a clingy grandparent, which is probably true to some degree, then go to the source and stop pulling the passive-aggressive bullshit you are so well known for, bitch. 

Word. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, msblossom said:

I think this is created drama for the series and all the players (Maci, Jen and Larry) are scheming together to keep their storyline alive. Maci and Chelsea are pretty boring and are at risk for being cut from the series. Jen would be very hurt if these were real scenes. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/9/2017 at 0:08 PM, woodscommaelle said:

I know we're not here to compliment but I thought Amber looked better than I've ever seen on the After Show.  And (small voice)....her hair was cute as shit.

I'll let myself out.

Heaven help me, I thought she looked ... good. I too liked the hair. I think I'm most glad that she's decided that Shelly Winters no longer = goals.

23 hours ago, JoannKB said:

Hmm.... seeing a trend here :)

21 hours ago, saratothej said:

Anytime I start to feel any kinds of bad for Michael or Deborah, I remember they raised this deplorable person, and the way she treats them is certainly a result of her upbringing ('cause if my kids even DREAMED of talking to me like she does, they'd better wake up apologizing), which they're responsible for. And if they REALLY wanted respect, and this includes Simon, they'd stop (especially Deborah) selling their dignity to stay on Tee$Vee$ and in the mix of all the Farrah appearances.

And then I eat popcorn.

Edited by SnarkKitty
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I remember that. They were in Miami and Deb had the gall to say "Florida has such beautiful beaches", so Farrah had to respond "god mom, you you are such an idiot, everyone knows Florida has beautiful beaches!" How dare she. That said, they are both exhausting.

19 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Farrah constantly calls on her parents because she can. They and they alone put up with her shit time and again. She may verbally assault random service employees, Simon, or anyone else unfortunate enough to cross her path, but Debra and Michael are always there and keep coming back for more.

12 hours ago, lexiexx said:

I could not believe what a pigsty her house was. And not just untidy because kids. there was clutter on every surface. That house looks like the most uncomfortable place ever, there's so much junk everywhere.

1 hour ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

All I could do was laugh at Amber and Matt talking like they're some big shot designers trying to pick out models. Even more belly laughs at the talk about how hard she's working on this stupid boutique. I guess when you never work doing 30 minutes a week qualifies as working hard.

Right? "Show me sass!" had me rolling. How those girls could contain their eyerolls is beyond me.

• Love 2