Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Nobody cares about Holly Robinson Peete and her family! Wendy is such a jealous woman. It never ends. Just maybe someone likes to see a happy family with an autistic child that is doing well.

• Love 6

Wendy strikes again.  Yes Wendy keep alienating all the actual Hollywood guests who do come on your show.  I guess Holly and Leah won't be appearing anytime soon.  Nice job Wendy, piss off two of your regular guests to do a story about the Beckhams, who have never and will never come to your show to begin with.  Really smart business decision there.

Loved Holly calling out Wendy for always kissing her ass with the "Holly, you were my original friend in my head".  Nice way to treat your friends Wendy.  What is really sad is that Wendy didn't need to insult Holly's show to even get her point across.  She could of still made her point of saying that a lot of people patronize trash reality while also showing Holly's show as an alternative.  There was no reason to call it boring and that no one would care to watch her and her family.

• Love 3

I thought Holly's show was going to be a big bore, too sweet and phony, but it's actually very cute and her kids and husband are great. A really nice family. Holly's husband is everything Wendy wishes her husband could be. Naturally, Wendy would have a problem with this family. 

p.s. Who knew Holly's mom was once a big time agent in LA?  The woman defies nature, she's almost 80 and is positively gorgeous!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 1

Yeah Holly's family is very much entrenched in Hollywood.  Her father an actor was the original Gordon on Sesame Street back in the day.  Holly grew up with Sean Penn, Rob Lowe, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, that whole "Malibu Brat pack" of 70's Hollywood.

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2015 at 1:33 PM, cinsays said:

So it is apparently a big deal that Wendy went on a beachy vacation and wore a swimsuit.  Lots of media calling attention to how good and sexy she looked after losing some weight.

Yeah, she lost weight, but how is that massive fake mass on her chest sexy?

And, with all the shade she throws at other celeb's looks, maybe she needs to look at how her thighs look in the pics that are on display.  Looks like she needs to do some toning exercises 'cuz those things do not look good.

Those grotty boobs ruin her whole look - any clothes she wears look bad and she looks fat when she's not. I watch TCM movies with old time actresses and it made me realize how women are supposed to look. Sleek, proportioned, normal. If you want to go up a cup, OK but why huge, flat bovine udders?

• Love 3

Susan Sarandon sounded like an idiot on today's show.  The more she talks politics, the less I like her.  I was so happy when Wendy interrupted her rudely to talk about her earrings.  I'm not sure if that was shadiness or just typical Wendy idiocy, but it was amusing.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

Susan Sarandon sounded like an idiot on today's show.  The more she talks politics, the less I like her.  I was so happy when Wendy interrupted her rudely to talk about her earrings.  I'm not sure if that was shadiness or just typical Wendy idiocy, but it was amusing.

I had to watch something else while she was on. She's been on all the shows I watch lately and says basically the same thing each time. The more I see her lately the less I like her and see why she and Tim Robbins split. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Jaded said:

I had to watch something else while she was on. She's been on all the shows I watch lately and says basically the same thing each time. The more I see her lately the less I like her and see why she and Tim Robbins split. 

And this is exactly why I love my DVR :-)

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, MsTree said:

And this is exactly why I love my DVR :-)

There's not much else on here at 4pm when her show airs besides Dr. Phub and newscasts so I usually watch Wendy when she comes on. If my DVR wasn't close to exploding I'd add her to it too though. 

35 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Hot Topics all week? I really prefer it but is Wendy having trouble booking guests? 

It makes me wonder the same thing just as all the "Hot Topic" days The Spew has too.

• Love 1

The few times I've watched, I have to change the channel when they break for commercials because I cannot STAND that stupid, idiotic, childish "Woo Woo" shit!! Who the hell encourages their audience to hoot and holler like a bunch of crazies? It's beyond annoying!!

• Love 3

I watched yesterday briefly.  Wendy was going over the story how David Hasselhoff was engaged again, to someone much younger.  Had she not said the woman was 36, I would have assumed she was 18 to 20 years old.  Basically saying the woman was a golddigger (she hit the jackpot), and what would they ever have to talk about?  Like a 36 year old woman would be a ditzy blonde (I think she is blonde).  Sorry, you don't know if it's true or not.  It may be a bad idea for him to get married again, but he's been with this woman, yes a 36 year old is a woman, not a teenager, for 5 years.  What got me is that a large chunk of the audience seemed to be in their 30's or possibly younger, but they were all clapping and doing the inane "woo woo" at the break.  Wendy just came across as extremely narrow minded, old, and bitter.

She looks ridiculous with her huge boobs; one dress (as she called it, a Stepford wife dress), did not fit properly as it was pulling across the chest.

• Love 1

Was Wendy implying that she didn't think Janet Jackson was carrying the baby? I have to agree with her on that. We don't know for sure, but c'mon at 50  I figured Janet has a surrogate.  You know, like Nicole Kidman. Nicole never admitted it and I doubt Janet will either.  It just pisses me off when these celebs think we're stupid. 

• Love 1

Was Wendy implying that she didn't think Janet Jackson was carrying the baby? I have to agree with her on that. We don't know for sure, but c'mon at 50  I figured Janet has a surrogate.  You know, like Nicole Kidman. Nicole never admitted it and I doubt Janet will either.  It just pisses me off when these celebs think we're stupid. 

• Love 1

I think Wendy was shading the fact that Janet claims this is her first child.  There's a lot of scuttlebutt about when she was married for a hot second to El Debarge that they had a kid together.  It's a rumor that has been around for years and a daughter has supposedly surfaced.  For Wendy to shade Janet on having a surrogate she'd have to admit 50 is too damn old to be having kids and as she grossly put it when she was talking about her colonoscopy....you aren't still 'juicy' and having your period regularly at 50.  Just my two cents.  

• Love 1

And why does she care so much about Janet Jackson?  She won't shut up about it.  Who even cares about Janet Jackson or any of them, for that matter.  I am interested in Paris and Blanket though.  

• Love 2

I didn't notice that she talked about Janet a lot.  I do get the vibe that she's a touch envious at the millionaire marriage.  I mean have you seen big kev.  The only money he makes is off of Wendy.  She's so messed up in the head re him that she probably believes she's nothing without him. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Shoppergal said:

I think Wendy was shading the fact that Janet claims this is her first child.  There's a lot of scuttlebutt about when she was married for a hot second to El Debarge that they had a kid together.  It's a rumor that has been around for years and a daughter has supposedly surfaced.  For Wendy to shade Janet on having a surrogate she'd have to admit 50 is too damn old to be having kids and as she grossly put it when she was talking about her colonoscopy....you aren't still 'juicy' and having your period regularly at 50.  Just my two cents.  

Not El.  His brother, James.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/11/2016 at 4:44 PM, Shoppergal said:

I didn't notice that she talked about Janet a lot.  I do get the vibe that she's a touch envious at the millionaire marriage.  I mean have you seen big kev.  The only money he makes is off of Wendy.  She's so messed up in the head re him that she probably believes she's nothing without him. 

Point taken and I agree.  I watch her sporadically and I often think I am watching a rerun because it all seems the same.  She went on about Prince forever.  Does anyone really care that Janet is having a baby?  I ask this in earnest.  For me Janet is a long ago has been and I cannot even remember one song she did.  I may be out of it. 

ETA. The only song I know Prince did was Purple Rain and that was terrible.  I just don't get all the hoopla. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Don't get all the hoopla either. I did like When Doves Cry though. I know he has his fans but the guy was so full of himself and he didn't even have a will drawn up. Now the hoopla for years to come will be his relatives fighting over his $300 million fortune.

• Love 2
On 2/3/2016 at 1:24 PM, chenoa333 said:

or, Spanx maybe?

Most definitely---albeit not over her implants (she must have used a plastic surgeon who understands that saying no/too big/wouldn't recommend that isn't on the table). Perhaps she could look into redoing her dental work, the noises, the drooling, etc. grate.

I have to admit that the absence of a will was the most shocking thing to hear about.   I've got $75 and an 11 year old grand cherokee, hell, I got a will.  Lol.

I'm not saying this to be offensive.   The hoopla (if we're talking from a fame and/or talent perspective) is well deserved (imho).  Prince was to pop/funk/r&b what and who his other generational counterparts like Richie Sambora, Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi are to rock.  Intercultural awareness is interesting to me this way.  Not always reciprocal but interesting.  If somebody walked up to me and said:  oh, whoa, we're halfway there....I'd (easily) finish it.  I dunno maybe it's because I'm a Jersey girl but he was on that same level, especially as a writer.    Now if ya'll had said you don't see why it's such a big deal that Vanity died, God forgive me, I probably wouldn'tve opened my mouth lol.

• Love 11
(edited)

Zaldamo, I have to interject here and say that as a life long rock and roll fan,  I have to say that Richie Sambora and Jon Bon Jovi have NOTHING to do with rock music. They are pop music at best.   They are both considered a joke to real rock and roll lovers. 

Edited by Maharincess

Figures.  I kill it at karaoke. Lol.  Ok girl, thanks for clarifying.  Using them was my way to articulate Prince's popularity/how big a deal I think it would be if one of these guys died mysteriously at 56, more than just interculturally.

Van Halen?  Real rock? :D

• Love 1

I wasn't even a Prince fan, I would always think "really?...that guy?!" when I would see him but I would rank him far above Bon Jovi.  

VH is a little closer but not what I consider real rock.  I love me some classic rock.  

How ya been Damo? 

Wendy going on about Janet's baby speculation is driving me crazy. Last week she said something like she gives the side eye to women who say they are trying to loose baby weight from 5yrs ago. The way she said it just really bothered me so much so that I'm commenting about it days later. I think her bringing up Janet again made me remember I didn't mention it before.

9 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I wasn't even a Prince fan, I would always think "really?...that guy?!" when I would see him but I would rank him far above Bon Jovi.  

VH is a little closer but not what I consider real rock.  I love me some classic rock.  

How ya been Damo? 

lol!  was it the perm, the heels or the sequins? I can't remember how old Wendy is but, she'd be from the generation whose parents listened to the artists that influenced him.  I don't wanna compare his popularity to Michael Jackson's but if you're a black girl from that era who dug that genre, he was huge to us and I think she's carrying on for essentially the same reasons (grew up listening to him, death was sudden, mysterious and premature).  Girl?  The high school graduating class of 1985?  We didn't have a choice about whether we liked Prince or not, 3 proms, 1 graduation and handful of parties, we wore Let's Go Crazy out lol!  Good times.  These children today don't know.   I'm wonderful doll, can't think of one complaint.  How are you doing?  

9 hours ago, Jaded said:

Wendy going on about Janet's baby speculation is driving me crazy. Last week she said something like she gives the side eye to women who say they are trying to loose baby weight from 5yrs ago. The way she said it just really bothered me so much so that I'm commenting about it days later. I think her bringing up Janet again made me remember I didn't mention it before.

Lol!  what does she keep asking?  How many questions can there even be at this point?  Do ya'll remember if she did the same thing when Halle was pregnant?  If anything I thought there'd be more focus on the Jackson-DeBarge baby, like the producers would've knocked on Reebie's door and gotten her to come to the show or something.   Allegedly.

I didn't catch the episode so I can only imagine.  When she does stuff like that I have to fight to remember that her insecurities trigger shade.  But one of the reasons I tune in is to watch her be messy as hell so I shouldn't complain lol.   Did she tell the story of the 100lb gain while pregnant?  I mean I guess her point is it doesn't cost any money to do a sit up but there are a whole host of reasons that could impede weight loss, especially baby weight.   Now I notice crickets on the other end of the spectrum.  No pom poms for JLo, Ciara and Channing Tatum's wife - who I hate cause she's got my man - for how beautifully they snapback.  I could've missed it, somebody correct if she's flattering this way.  She doesn't exercise though so I don't know how seriously anyone should take her comments about another woman's body.

• Love 1

WoW - Wendy sure got 'testy' at the negative comments people put out on FB after she posted a photo of her dog at the back door wanting to come in.  Ha Ha

• Love 1
21 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I mean I guess her point is it doesn't cost any money to do a sit up but there are a whole host of reasons that could impede weight loss, especially baby weight. 

Ole' Wendy had a tummy tuck after her pregnancy because of all the weight she gained so she needs to STFU. She had done nothing naturally. 

21 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

She doesn't exercise though so I don't know how seriously anyone should take her comments about another woman's body.

I thought she has said that her new thing was Pilates? 

• Love 1

Ok, so Wendy is in some "cowgirl" getup..........uh, no, Wendy, that does not flatter you at all....I mean, AT ALL.

Then the 3 makeovers of the dateless women..............the hair makeovers are nice, the outfits, no so much.

Blond gal does not need to accentuate her fat thighs, black gal's dress is not at all flattering, bad pattern, bad length, fits her funny, other gal is swallowed up in that long number, needs a dress instead.

And, does anyone actually look good in those shoes that lace halfway up your leg? I just don't get that.

But the main thing is Wendy's look..........who thought that was good.

I guess she is sitting in the big chair because the pants are digging into her crotch? looks uncomfortable and not even cute..........is this from her line?  Just say no.

26 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Ole' Wendy had a tummy tuck after her pregnancy because of all the weight she gained so she needs to STFU. She had done nothing naturally. 

I thought she has said that her new thing was Pilates? 

Yeah she did, but at 100 + lb gain, she couldn'tve landed where she is now without having dropped weight on her own first.  She dieted then the tuck took care of the rest.   Considering that she knows how hard a struggle it is, she still needs to sit all the way down talking about other women's bodies.

If it is, I'm jealous, I got zero core strength. 

• Love 1

Oh, I totally agree, Z. She had to have lost the weight first, then the tuck. And then she still had 50 lbs to go which she recently lost over the past year when she went vegetarian and is now super skinny. And how old is lil' Kev now? 15 or so?  Yea, she's definitely not one to talk!

• Love 1