Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I wonder if someone slept with the mailman...  Wendy is really tall and has big feet.  Her parents aren't big and tall.  She just really looks like a drag queen character and I think it's because of those boobs and her overall size.  I wonder if she didn't have them if people would look upon her differently. 

Edited by Fishy
  • Love 1

I've always thought her facial features were kind of on the masculine side. I do think it's the boobs most of all, she would look so much better if she got rid of about ten pounds of breasts. I don't understand why anybody would want implants that big in the first place.

I used to be jealous of my friends who had big breasts, now that we're 50 and they are sagging and I can go without a bra with no problem, they're jealous of my itty bitties. I wonder if she regrets going so big, if she had a reduction it would be really noticeable.

I want to clarify that my husband wasn't trying to insult anybody when he asked me if Wendy was transgender, he was genuinely curious.

Belated question because obviously I hadn't noticed until recently: When did Wendy stop doing first-run shows on Fridays? BET airs her show on Friday, but it is usually a repeat.

• Love 1

Shit, I'm sure Suzanne gets to keep the clothes if she pays for them. Wendy doesn't seem the generous type to me. Not a bit.

I know, right(?). Didn't Wendy recently tell Suzanne AS IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY, she would 'GIFT' to Suzanne the outfit ( from the Wendy Williams' Clothing Line) that she was currently wearing on the show. Ha! that darned Wendy.

I hate it when people on comments sections say that Wendy used to be a man, is transgender, etc. The woman might say things I disagree with but haters who call her manly are just mean. I think some of her self esteem

issues might be from that.

Wendy makes an extremely lucrative career out of making fun of others, denigrating others, and, thusly, negatively affecting the self-esteem of quite a few. So...just sayin'.

• Love 1

I don't understand why anybody would want implants that big in the first place.

I don't either...but probably in HER mind she might believe that they off-set her height. IOW, perhaps she feels more proportioned than if she were an A/B-cup with a 6-foot plus frame. And maybe big Kev likes them...or so she thinks :-)

Wendy makes an extremely lucrative career out of making fun of others, denigrating others, and, thusly, negatively affecting the self-esteem of quite a few. So...just sayin'.

I hear you. Wendy lacks self esteem and she also is a very jealous person. She uses her show for many things.

• Love 2

I do believe that story. She told it on one of her comedy tour dates and someone filmed it there. Another youtube video. Wendy doesn't think anything of it. She seems proud of it and giggled.

The woman has no self esteem. She proclaims that little Kev's parents love each other. No, Wendy, a man who loves his wife doesn't cheat on her while she is having a difficult pregnancy. A man doesn't love his wife by making his wife work inside and outside the home while he does nothing.

Wendy doesn't know what love is.

Kevin is one of 4 executive producers on this show.  The others are Wendy, Suzanne (!) and a guy named David.  

Suzanne?  I never would have thought.  

Belated question because obviously I hadn't noticed until recently: When did Wendy stop doing first-run shows on Fridays? BET airs her show on Friday, but it is usually a repeat.

I think the Friday repeats started recently, maybe the beginning of March?  not exactly sure but she's been taking Thursdays and Fridays off for a long time.

If you go to her website and click the Tickets tab, you can see the show taping schedule. 

She and Suzanne have been working together for how long? Wendy said she didn't even know it was Suzanne's birthday until that morning.

This totally surprised me too when I heard her say that.  Miss Wonderful to her Employes (according to Wendy herself) doesn't know her right hand woman's birthday??.  Sounds about right, sounds just like Wendy. 

• Love 1

I would be totally embarrassed (and never admit it publically) that I didn't know my executive producers birthday.

I think Wendy has gotten way too starstruck with herself.

I love her hot topics segment but not because Wendy is the commentator, I just enjoy catching up on celebrity news.

I can think of many other people who I would love to see hosting this show.

Wendy spends too much time on what she thinks/believes and I don't care what she thinks because she changes her opinion way too often. But that's just MO

• Love 5

Kevin is one of 4 executive producers on this show.  The others are Wendy, Suzanne (!) and a guy named David.  

Suzanne?  I never would have thought.  

One of the posters pointed out once that on one of the After shows the camera crew was going to different departments and walked into the room where Suzanne was conducting a meeting and it was like night and day.  Suzanne was in "professional" mode and completely different from her on air personality. 

I think Suzanne does wear quite alot of clothing from Wendy's HSN collection. And when she does, Wendy always mentions it.

I'm sure Suzanne gets to keep whatever she "models" from Wendy's collection.

I wonder how cheaply made these clothes are...anyone here ever bought something from Wendy's clothing line?

Whenever Wendy has an upcoming HSN show, she starts wearing and having Suzanne wear her clothes. Then of course she has to stop hot topics to model what she's wearing and then make Suzanne do her stupid modeling for the camera. I highly doubt Suzanne gets to keep anything from Wendy's collection. Why would Wendy let her do that? 

And since when did those baggy pants with the super tight ankles come back in to style? I don't know anybody that wears those pants. Wendy is definitely not the designer she wants us to think she is. Ever watch one of her HSN shows? OMG, she is the worst. She knows nothing about fabric or fashion. You can see the poor hosts struggle. I do wonder how the clothes sell, though. They keep having her back on so I guess people are buying her junk.  

Edited by bichonblitz

I'm quite sure Suzanne doesn't get to keep the clothes. I thought it was weird when Wendy said she could keep them because it was her bday, it was so cheap.

Oh, does anyone remember the show when Wendy's friend from LA was in the audience? When Wendy entered the show and the audience was cheering, her friend  sat down "too early" and Wendy called her out. It was incredibly rude and awkward. I'd definitely never come back again if I was her friend. Can u imagine someone doing that to Wendy??

Also, why is Big Kev never to be seen in the after show? Pretty much all of her staff has been presented, but I never saw Kevin. I don't think it's be because they'd want to keep their marriage private, since Wendy enjoys talking about their sex life. Am I missing something or is  she hiding him? Oh, and every time Wendy comments on Sherry Shepherd's ex husbands' looks, I want to scream "look at Big Kev"!!!!!!!!

• Love 2

Oh, and every time Wendy comments on Sherry Shepherd's ex husbands' looks, I want to scream "look at Big Kev"!!!!!!!!

Exactly my thoughts...1000%!

Anyone know if she's taking this week off?

Wendy probably doesn't want Kevin on camera because he would talk to her like crap and we would see just how miserable her marriage really is no matter how many "favors" she bestows on the jerk.

Wendy holds minimal knowledge in quite a number of arenas and in most of what she discusses on her show and HSN.The exception being 'Hip-Hop' matters. However, amazingly, this lack of 'intelligence' as with many others hasn't hindered her accruing a fortune. She's more The Face of her whatevers not the brains or the talentED.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 1

I just googled images of "Wendy Williams and husband".

I could only take so much (like 6 photos!) but Big Kev is not smiling in any of them.

The only amusing pic was wendy in a low cut spaghetti strap halter top with her huge boobs spilling out.

Not sure how those spaghetti straps are holding all that weight in place.

Must be some top from her HSN collection that has steel reinforcements in the straps.

I loved how Wendy had to flash us that picture of her in her bikini on her time off.... was she afraid none of the other outlets would show it.  Pretty full of herself.  YMMV

• Love 2

Then she was ragging on Suzanne for not having a bikini pic and saying that maybe she didn't really wear one. Well good for Suzanne if she doesn't and nobody cares that Wendy wears one and I'm sure most wish she wouldn't.

• Love 3

She was referring to the bikini bra which is shaped as a triangle. I actually thought she looked quite good given the circumstances - her boobs looked smaller than I expected and the saggy skin around he knees is not showing.

^^True. Yeah, Wendy is always "joking" with Suzanne, but it comes across as like Wendy's trying to prove to be cool, young and moist and that Suzanne is the boring mom&wife. Well maybe Suzanne doesn't need to have gigantic implants and ridiculous outfits for her husband to love her.

• Love 4

Photoshop can make anybody look good.

Exactly. You know Wendy had that picture photo shopped to hell and back before she would allow it to be shown.  We have seen unretouched paparrazi bathing suit and beach photo's of her showing her natural legs all bruised and full of cellulite. And that tattoo across her stomach to cover up her tummy tuck scar is gross. She has mentioned in the past that she hates that tattoo and now I can see why. 

• Love 2

^^True. Yeah, Wendy is always "joking" with Suzanne, but it comes across as like Wendy's trying to prove to be cool, young and moist and that Suzanne is the boring mom&wife. Well maybe Suzanne doesn't need to have gigantic implants and ridiculous outfits for her husband to love her.

You got that right!

I've seen Brian on Wendy's after show and he seems like a nice guy and obviously loves his wife and boys.

Exactly. You know Wendy had that picture photo shopped to hell and back before she would allow it to be shown.  We have seen unretouched paparrazi bathing suit and beach photo's of her showing her natural legs all bruised and full of cellulite. And that tattoo across her stomach to cover up her tummy tuck scar is gross. She has mentioned in the past that she hates that tattoo and now I can see why. 

I remember the photos from Florida. What's up with the bruised legs I wonder! Hmmm ...

Wendy is truly unwatchable at this point.

Her hot topics are always one or two days behind the Alley and her points of views are crazy.

The reasons why she can't show big Kevin is that he will not mesh well with her new found audience i.e. female Talk shows viewers.

What is he really doing for her???!!

Come on Wendy, he is no Steadman.

Imo, she is scared of him and what he would reveal about her.

• Love 3

Imo, she is scared of him and what he would reveal about her.

You mean like the blowjobs she gives him with the bedroom door wide open so her son can pass by and see them doing it? Opps, forgot, she already told the world about that!  

• Love 1
(edited)

You mean like the blowjobs she gives him with the bedroom door wide open so her son can pass by and see them doing it? Opps, forgot, she already told the world about that!

nah, I am thinking much more crap she did while she was a crack head and in her need to please him and score dope.

Big kev is nothing more than a pimp, IMO.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 3

Yikes Almighty!!! - What the hello was up with Wendy's wig today???  Thought it was UUUGGGG-LLLEEEEE!

She just came on here and you weren't lying at all.

I'm tired of her repeating the same lines especially the ones about rotten eggs and Janet Jackson's age. Adrienne Barbeau had twins when she was 51.

• Love 2

I thought that last bit about Arnold Schwarzenegger's son with the maid was really distasteful. She was basically implying that she thinks he's ugly and was trying to use any words she could to keep from saying it directly. He's only 18.

• Love 4

I kind of liked that behind the scenes thing yesterday and was glad Wendy didn't insult Suzanne in the car the way she does on the show. It was nice to see them seeming to really have fun during the car ride into the city and seeing how things go before the show even if some of it was staged. I loved that turban thing Wendy was wearing during the meeting before the show while being in full make up. It reminded me of a relative from when I was young.

• Love 1

I kind of liked that behind the scenes thing yesterday and was glad Wendy didn't insult Suzanne in the car the way she does on the show. It was nice to see them seeming to really have fun during the car ride into the city and seeing how things go before the show even if some of it was staged. I loved that turban thing Wendy was wearing during the meeting before the show while being in full make up. It reminded me of a relative from when I was young.

Was that on the After Show or the show itself?

I tried looking for it on youtube but no luck.

Was that on the After Show or the show itself?

I tried looking for it on youtube but no luck.

This was shown on the show. I guess they called it "The Chevy Pre-Show" because it's supposed to be what goes on before taping.

This was shown on the show. I guess they called it "The Chevy Pre-Show" because it's supposed to be what goes on before taping.

Thanks Jaded. The Malibu (or 'Bu) was the star! LOL

I think they called it "Chevy" pre-show because Chevrolet probably paid for that segment - you know, advertising for the car and all... It was fun getting a glimpse of the neighborhood Wendy lives in - looked nice.  Don't know what I expected...

• Love 1

Really cute segment, I wish we got more of "that" Wendy.   I live on the westside of Los Angeles not to far from Malibu and trust me no one does or has ever referenced Malibu as "the BU" or "Boo".  I have no idea where Wendy got that from. 

Really cute segment, I wish we got more of "that" Wendy.   I live on the westside of Los Angeles not to far from Malibu and trust me no one does or has ever referenced Malibu as "the BU" or "Boo".  I have no idea where Wendy got that from. 

Maybe it's a Jersey thing! LOL

Really cute segment, I wish we got more of "that" Wendy.   I live on the westside of Los Angeles not to far from Malibu and trust me no one does or has ever referenced Malibu as "the BU" or "Boo".  I have no idea where Wendy got that from

She probably watches "Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles" where one of the realtors refers to it as such. Don't know if he's joking, but I've definitely heard him say it.

Edited by MsTree
  • Love 2

She probably watches "Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles" where one of the realtors refers to it as such. Don't know if he's joking, but I've definitely heard him say it.

Thanks for the info, of course Wendy got that absurd saying from a silly reality show.  That would be her point of reference.

• Love 2

WHY the perpetual blondish wigs - her skin clashes unattractively with most of the light hair shades she luvs.  She looks way better with the occasional brunette fake hair, IMO!  Of course, I don't really understand why more black women don't just wear their birth hair naturally & proudly. 

• Love 2

That was a big old  Malibu commercial.  And knowing how paranoid Wendy is, I can't believe she would let them film anywhere near the exterior of her house and neighborhood.  Because you know, the killer.  I think it was probably Suzanne's house.  She and Suzanne are work friends only.  But, it was a cute commercial.  I hate when shows sneak commercial into the programming.  The View does it a lot.

• Love 2

I haven't watched Wendy in a while, but I was just looking at twitter, and Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete were talking about WW throwing shade at HRP or her show. I just love HRP's new show. What did Wendy say?

Edited by imjagain

I haven't watched Wendy in a while, but I was just looking at twitter, and Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete were talking about WW throwing shade at HRP or her show. I just love HRP's new show. What did Wendy say?

She starts her comments at about 5:25 in the video below. Wendy was saying the time for kids and family reality shows has passed and some other nonsense. She talks about Holly's show specifically. Maybe WW mentioning it will get some more eyeballs that count watching at the very least. I like Holly's show on OWN and liked the one Dion Sanders had too but his seemed to go when the school he tried to get going closed. I watch Raising Whitley when I can remember it's on. Here's that video I originally mentioned.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 1

She starts her comments at about 5:25 in the video below. Wendy was saying the time for kids and family reality shows has passed and some other nonsense. She talks about Holly's show specifically. Maybe WW mentioning it will get some more eyeballs that count watching at the very least. I like Holly's show on OWN and liked the one Dion Sanders had too but his seemed to go when the school he tried to get going closed. I watch Raising Whitley when I can remember it's on. Here's that video I originally mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tm5oBTlLsQ

Thanks, Jaded.

Wow, I have not missed Wendy. Last time I watched she talked about being over ratchet shows.

HRP's show is fun. I especially like that she highlights her son with autism, he really gives people a look at a teenager with autism, that some don't see.

Leah Remini's show is also a great funny "reality" show. If anything I think alot of people are growing tired of reality shows like RHO? Or other shows like that.

I don't care about the Beckhams.

Eta: in her original story about meeting Prince she said her husband swore and prince chastised him, in the clip above she changes her story and says she was the one who swore. Hmmm, I believe it was her husband, but he didn't like that Wendy said Prince him called out.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3