Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I watched Wendy interview Candace Cameron Bure and Wendy looked very nice. Her slacks and top made her look slim and trim and not like she is going to topple over because she is too top heavy now in other outfits. 

I was cringing though, when she was walking out and then to the Hot Topics chair, she could not walk in those shoes. She was taking tiny baby steps and kept looking down, she was scared to death of falling. Just don't wear the damn stiletto shoes, Wendy. 

Also, Wendy is right about her ass. She rarely wears pants, but you could see she has absolutely no ass at all. her body looks so strange with this weight loss. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 1

Wendy reminds me of a sports star who has a guaranteed contract and doesn't produce on the field. Wendy has been extended for more years and now she's just being complacent and doesn't care what she says and does. She will get her money anyway.

Like Dorn in Major League.

(edited)

Wendy has mentioned several times about putting her dog out in the back yard and then bringing him back in to his room. I hope he gets more exercise than that. And I wonder if he is confined to a room. My pups get two walks a day. Isn't that a breed that needs a lot of exercise?

Edited by Morgalisa

I just hope she's having him professionally trained. A dog that size that isn't properly trained and socialized is a disaster waiting to happen.

I also hope she's had him neutered but her husband doesn't seem the type to do that.

• Love 2

Wendy has said some really stupid shit but her question to Pam Anderson today was the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

They were talking about Pam coparenting with Tommy Lee, Pam was talking about them going to school meetings and stuff and Wendy asked her if Tommy goes to the meetings with all of his tattoos.

No idiot, he removes them for school stuff then puts them back on whan it's over.

I love Pam Anderson. I've met her a few times when I was volunteering at a rescue in San Francisco. She's so sweet and bubbly and anybody who does the work she does for dogs is OK in my book.

Wendy also asked Pam what Tommy said about her last Playboy cover and asked if he was mad. They've been divorced for YEARS, why the hell would he care?!

• Love 2

When Wendy brings up dirt from 20 years ago and keeps harping on it to the guest like she did with Pam Anderson today about her sex tape, I would give anything for the guest to turn it around and ask how it felt to be cheated on while pregnant and on bed rest.

You know Wendy would bring it up if it happened to a guest.

Does anybody know how her ratings are? I don't know anything about how they work and I'm wondering if she's lost viewers in the last few months.

• Love 3
(edited)

Pam Anderson was a good guest. She could have gotten pissed at Wendy a couple of times but kept it classy and upbeat and didn't mind making fun of herself. I like it when celebs don't take themselves so seriously. 

Although, I thought her hair looked like fried, overbleached, over teased hell. So it was funny when Wendy was saying how nice and healthy it looked and Pam was bragging it was all her own hair! OK, then, I must need to get an eye exam. 

I think Wendy really thinks Kylie Jenner trademarking the name means people couldn't name their kid Kylie.

I think so, too. She is such a moron sometimes. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3

I thought Pam's hair was thick and yes it was very blonde. She also messed it up when running her hands thru it. I kinda get Wendy's question about the tattoos. She said it wrong, but it's something I'd have asked...does he SHOW the tats when going to PTA meetings.

I can't believe I'm going to say this.....Andy Cohen had a better 'interview' with JLo then Wendy. Even JLo's faux sincerity couldn't save that messy as hell interview.

• Love 1
(edited)

I can't believe I'm going to say this.....Andy Cohen had a better 'interview' with JLo then Wendy. Even JLo's faux sincerity couldn't save that messy as hell interview.

Good call.  JLo seemed to have fun on Andy's show.  It was obvious Jennifer just does Wendy's show because her mom is a superfan.  Which I guess is nice.  Not really a fan of JLo, and I'm sure Wendy isn't either.

Wendy, I did not need to hear about your husband lancing your boils.

Edited by DrivingSideways

I wasn't sure if I heard her right when she said it then she went on and confirmed that was what she said. It was such a gross thing to say especially with a guest sitting next to her. I was just glad I wasn't eating or drinking while watching Miss Wendy's show today.

• Love 1

Today: "John Lithgow, you remember from "30 Rocks From the Sun"."   Always some uninformed information from Wendy.  I just have to watch for the snark.  I don't know what other mistakes or nonsense she says in the rest of the show; I usually just watch hot topics and delete.  I occasionally watch an interview but her guests are not people I am interested in.  If I watch her advise segments I start yelling at the TV because I hope the young girls aren't following her advise since she has several "ticks".  "Celebrity Fan Out"and "Wendy's Got You Covered" are covers for a lack of content in the show.  

Also regarding Trey Beyers wanting to leave Empire,  if Wendy watched Empire she would probably know he would want to leave because his story line is just terribly written and poorly plotted.  He is a really great sing and the show isn't using that either.  The money is good (probably not great) but I'd hate to try to act that crap that they give him to do.  I love Empire despite the silly plot lines and other messes but at least the other brothers get to show their musical talent and their story lines are not bi-polar/murderer/MBA businessman (shit just doesn't make sense so real actors have a had time finding motivation for their characters)

I do believe that there is some cognitive damage.... Wendy always wants to watch really old reruns and still hasn't mastered a DVR.  She is in the business - why doesn't she still know how to work a DVR?  My 86 year old mother uses it, but then my mom is cognitively intact.  Wendy is also spending time watching the ID channel or other "the killer" oriented programing.  So strange for someone supposed to be keeping up with current media and cultural trends.

• Love 3

^^

Besides the fact that she did produce a show for the ID Channel, I am convinced that she is getting some type of compensation for heavily promoting all the id shows.

If not, I feel sorry for her as she seems to have a very sad life, IMO.

• Love 2

So strange for someone supposed to be keeping up with current media and cultural trends.

I don't think she bothers keeping up at all anymore. She has a staff to fill her in on what they think she needs to know. I'm noticing more and more lately that she keeps looking over to the two gay guys on the side with the earphones on to direct her and correct her if she is misinformed about something. They just laugh her off but I bet they really think she is an idiot. 

I cannot stand when she says that she really doesn't care about a topic but she's going to report on it anyway because we want to hear about it. Don't do us any favors, Wendy. Who ever is choosing her "topics" for her is doing a crappy job. 

I did get a chuckle out of her shading Oprah the other day,though, about the Weight Watchers commercial and her latest attempt at losing weight. She was funny, that was a glimpse of the old Wendy that we all like and the type of snark we all want to hear. She's not afraid of calling out the Queen O, when nobody else dares to cross her. 

• Love 1

OMG!!!  am I glad I missed that!!!

re: being heavily compensated, I agree - Wendy doesn't do anything for free.

• Love 1

I just hope she's having him professionally trained. A dog that size that isn't properly trained and socialized is a disaster waiting to happen.

I also hope she's had him neutered but her husband doesn't seem the type to do that.

Yes. All dog breeds have the potential to possible aggression however a dog that size with those chompers could actually maim, disfigure, or kill a person.

• Love 3

I hope that dog gets trained professionally too. Kevin is useless around the house and I doubt he would bother to train that dog even in the basics. Wendy has to do everything else around that house as it is.

• Love 1

I agree with a previous poster who said that Kevin seems to be the type of guy who won't get his dog neutered.

I totally agree with Petunia13 that any dog can be aggressive and bite but a dog that big and powerful is in a whole other category. A lot of breeds are fine with basic home training but some dogs like this one need professional training because they need to know who is the boss from day one.

• Love 2

I have to say I usually find hot topics enjoyable for the most part, it can get infuriating sometimes, but usually an entertaining 15-20 minutes.  I have to say though I was incredibly offended by Wendy when she was discussing the found knife at the Simpson crime scene.  The fact that she kept using the word "Killation", really pissed me off.  First of all Wendy, stop trying to make fetch happen, it won't catch on.  I just found it disrespectful to the murder victims for her to be describing the case so callously and trying to make everything so "cute and funny" by using "killation".  Regardless of how you feel about OJ Simpson and his verdict, two people were brutally murdered.  Wendy is a middle aged woman who loves to express how she misses "old respectful values and traditions" I thought she would of handled that case with a little more nuance and grace.

Then to declare that the cop really didn't do anything wrong because the case was already over.  Is she really that dense?  Cases can be reopen depending on the importance of evidence, now that may not have happened in OJ's case but that doesn't excuse the cop's behavior.  Personally I think he should be punished in some way.  As an officer he had a duty to turn in that evidence to have it properly examined regardless if it had a direct result on the case.  The fact that he got caught because he was trying to have it engraved as some sort of sick collector's item is shameful.  Another person who had no respect for the victims. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I hated the way she talked about Erin Andrews also insinuating that Fox Sports may want to get rid of her due to her emotional state (Wendy had to be corrected because she said ESPN first). She then went on to say that she'd have better luck with the DWTS audience because they are more sympathetic. Wendy made it sound like all of this just happened and that it didn't happen 8yrs ago. I'm not even a Erin Andrews fan really but the victim shaming Wendy does so often pisses me off.

You can watch the Erin Andrews segment 2 min into this video of Hot Topics from Tuesday.

Edited by Jaded

I believe that Wendy more than implied that due to The Public being able to view internet,... images of Erin Andrews' nakedness, FOX Sports' poor weak sensibilities may be assaulted and that they may decide that Erin is somehow tainted, therefore not suitable for that position.

She then stated that DWtS probably would be more sympathetic to Erin's 'exposure', thus allowing for an easier and more suitable employment avenue.

Erin's emotional well-being was not really a factor in Wendy's odd musings about Erin's years ongoing situation. She simply wished to once again attempt female shaming and 'natter on' in oblivious ignorance.

• Love 1

Did Wendy just roundly and nastily insult an entire portion of the population who do not possess flat asses, yet not pose similar jibes to those who intentionally purchase planet sized breasts❔❓  What⁉  AAND, the audience actually applauded ❗  Really ⁉

Did Wendy just roundly and nastily insult an entire portion of the population who do not possess flat asses, yet not pose similar jibes to those who intentionally purchase planet sized breasts❔❓  What⁉  AAND, the audience actually applauded ❗  Really ⁉

Another example of Wendy and her warped mind.

Susanne probably did her gyrations and the audience responded. LOL

• Love 2

I agree with JBC344, her using the (what she thinks is) a cutesy word like kill-ation when talking about the murders of 2 innocent people is beyond disgusting.

Every day I'm finding less and less to like about this woman.

• Love 2

I took her off my DVR a couple of months ago and just put her back.  

She thinks Donald Trump should pay Marla not to be on DWTS.  What?!  Why?!  How can she possibly think this?  It makes no sense.  

She said she loves an ivy league man.  Well you are in quite a pickle then. 

Is she getting worse?  

• Love 1

well, at least the son didn't walk in on Big Kev doing "a favor" on Wendy.

Either way, this IMO, is just way too personal to be talking about in public.

What I want to comment on, is this: now that I am unfortunately way too familiar with Suzanne's boisterous, cackling laugh, I'm now constantly hearing her in the background whenever Wendy says anything. or I'll hear Suzanne laughing and a lot of "yes!yes!yes!" thrown in.

Suzanne is louder than the entire studio audience.

But I'm a "love to hate Wendy" girl!

I haven't had an intense hatred for a random celebrity for quite some time so thanks Wendy...I'll be watching

• Love 2

Wendy on Conan:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml79j4zNVcE

I have no words.

She was awful. There weren't many laughs coming from the audience, either. I don't believe her blowjob story. NO parent is going to continue to do that after their kid walks in on them!!  And NO parent is going to keep the door wide open when they are doing it! She is so full of shit.  I think she was trying to be funny and it totally fell flat. If this is any indication of what her comedy shows are like, then no thank you. I won't be buying a ticket any time soon. 

• Love 3

I do believe that story. She told it on one of her comedy tour dates and someone filmed it there. Another youtube video. Wendy doesn't think anything of it. She seems proud of it and giggled.

The woman has no self esteem. She proclaims that little Kev's parents love each other. No, Wendy, a man who loves his wife doesn't cheat on her while she is having a difficult pregnancy. A man doesn't love his wife by making his wife work inside and outside the home while he does nothing.

Wendy doesn't know what love is.

• Love 1

What? Do they not close doors because of "the killer"? WTF!! Wendy is so neurotic. It's called privacy Wendy.

So I guess Little Kev was smoking the herbal weed in his room with the door open?? I remember that she said it was odorless. If I ever saw my mom doing that to my dad, I would need drugs too.

• Love 1

No shit! can't even imagine being 15 and seeing Mana Wendy with her gigantic boobs bobbin' up and down on daddy.

If "Little Kevin" escapes his youth with no major psychological issues I'll be surprised!

• Love 4

I do believe that story. She told it on one of her comedy tour dates and someone filmed it there. Another youtube video. Wendy doesn't think anything of it. She seems proud of it and giggled.

Which proves my point in my earlier post. She told it on tour, she told it again on Conan. It also sounded like Conan was told what to ask her when she came out. Otherwise, why would she repeat that story cause it ain't funny!  It  almost sounds scripted. Nobody could be that bad of a parent, lol. 

Edited by bichonblitz

Well, I think maybe Wendy is a bad parent when it comes to giving Kevin what he wants and little Kev just has to deal with it if he sees or hears whatever goes on in that house.

Kevin cheated on her and she convinced herself it was her fault because she was on a bed rest and gained more than 100 pounds while pregnant. Some strong woman she is.

I can only watch her show on youtube and it seems like she's often unprepared, especially for the interviews. She mispronounces names on a regular basis, doesn't know the basic info about her guests and her topics are more and more lukewarm. I think she was much better in the earlier seasons.

WTF was the point of running that 30 second promo of her After Show showing Wendy crying?!?!?  Was the point for us to see her crying and realize that she's really just a softie.  BS.  Wendy is as bitchy as they come.  Who is she kidding.  Or was it just to brag that it's the most popular show on YouTube.  Wendy is an egotistical ass. 

• Love 2

I think it was to show she's a prankster who is still Wendy from the block. That smile to the camera was to say she's playing him, mahesh days it's like Susan reads here or Facebook, at least a few times a week Wendy addresses her haters or what the blogs are saying.

I am quite convinced that Wendy or someone from her staff, reads this forum.

i made a post here a couple weeks ago regarding how I can always hear suzanne in the background cackling and laughing to everything Wendy says.

So on one of last weeks epidodes, Wendy made a comment to Suzanne about

" I noticed nothing different yesterday when doing the show, but people said you were xtra loud"

suzanne said "who, me?"

Wendy:"I know you don't read comments, neither do I"

Suzanne: "maybe my microphone was turned up?"

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3

Haha, yea, Suzanne, that's it. Your microphone was turned up! And yea, Wendy, we know you never get on the "googler" and don't get in to social media and have no idea how to DVR tv shows. You have people to do that for you. 

As Wendy would point out...everyone who comments on her "looks" especially after her weight loss, are haters and jealous.

I am not jealous nor do i hate you for your weight loss Wendy. But you do look distorted..it's like I'm looking at you through a funhouse mirror.

And even at MY 110 pounds and 5'4"(which you would see as fat and short) ..I see you as unattractively skinny.

Glad you like yourself, although I'm sure Big kev tells you how you should look.

How you doin' Wendy?

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

I hate it when people on comments sections say that Wendy used to be a man, is transgender, etc. The woman might say things I disagree with but haters who call her manly are just mean. I think some of her self esteem issues might be from that.

Edited by rcc

I think Suzanne does wear quite alot of clothing from Wendy's HSN collection. And when she does, Wendy always mentions it.

I'm sure Suzanne gets to keep whatever she "models" from Wendy's collection.

I wonder how cheaply made these clothes are...anyone here ever bought something from Wendy's clothing line?

I have a couple male friends who have said the same thing upon seeing Wendy.

i still think she looks like a woman..large and tall but nonetheless, a woman.

I have a couple male friends who have said the same thing upon seeing Wendy.

i still think she looks like a woman..large and tall but nonetheless, a woman.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1