Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

So what's Wendy's connection to Joy Mangano? I don't get all the free publicity she's giving her. I hope they're not friends because Wendy butchered Joy's last name EVERY time she said it. 

They both hawk their crap on HSN. 

I'm seriously starting to think there is something wrong with that Suzanne person. Did you all hear her laugh today?! She sounded like a dying cat, "ha HAA ha HAA".

That's what I meant earlier by all the weird noises during the first 20 min or so of the show. I swear this season is just turning into an even bigger train wreck as it goes on, 

I think Sherri Shepherd has the same breed of dog as Wendy and it looks like neither of them will ever get these dogs trained. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 4

I've groomed a Cane Corso. This dog was the size of a cow. She had been professionally trained from 6 weeks old. All her mama had to do was snap her fingers and she would come running. You need full and complete control over dogs like that. With Wendy talking about the dog refusing to get into the car and her trying to wrestle him in the car proves he's not being trained.

I'm seriously starting to think there is something wrong with that Suzanne person. Did you all hear her laugh today?! She sounded like a dying cat, "ha HAA ha HAA".

Suzanne sounds and looks like something out of American Horror Story: Asylum these days, or like she's gotten one of those Liam-Neeson-in-Taken threats where her child has been kidnapped and she can tell no one so she's imploding. Does she have access to nitrous oxide at work or something?

ETA: I just saw her talking about Kylie Minouge and her new boyfriend. Why does Wendy think that the goal of every woman is to be married and have kids? She was talking about Kylie being 47 and "her eggs are all scrambled". She also said it doesn't matter anyway because the guy will be gone by January 1st anyway. She's said before that she judges women who don't want to have kids.

Where does this woman, who has a horrible marriage, get off talking about anybody's relationship?!

That bit about Kylie was irritating, but I figured it was little more than today's prediction of the next celeb relationship that will end, so she can claim she called it if something happens. She's going after every relationship that happens: Ciara & Russell, Joe & Sofia, Gwen & Blake, etc..., all in an attempt to be right eventually by calling 100% of them I guess. 

The Kylie "her eggs are scrambled" stuff incensed me as I was reading your post because what an asshole Wendy was to shame a woman who survived breast cancer. I'm sure the possibility of never being able to have a child is something any woman faces when they're diagnosed in their 30s. It's kind of bizarre actually that Kylie was with Olivier at that time, and he eventually went on to have a baby with the then-47-year-old Halle. Now, Halle and Olivier had a relationship with divorce written all over it (and who knows if Halle had a frozen egg handy because standard fertility limitations don't really apply for those with enough money), and yet Wendy basically ignored that mess until the divorce was actually announced, but she went to town on Kylie's egregious sin of having a new/young boyfriend. She should occasionally keep her mouth shut about women being beyond their expiration dates when they've had public, lengthy battles with cancer, jmo. Why can't she save her vitriol for all of the asshats who actually deserve it? They are so plentiful.

ITA with all of the comments about the dog not being socialized and probably being raised to be the dog version of Big Kev and to get the ever-elusive Killer! Now, I don't care at all if she spends her time thinking everyone is out to get her at every moment or not, but to screw with that dog's life is another matter. It didn't even occur to me that since no one is allowed at her house and since she and her family don't socialize, the dog is basically shit out of luck, unless he's allowed to get turned up at the club with Wendy and Shitheel, ugh.

Edited by meisje
  • Love 2

My grievances against Wendy are her Hot Topics team. I feel like the tea they spill is late and stale or inaccurate and stale. The producers don't seem to keep any sort of fact sheets or notes on the Hot Topics. Wendy is a person who always asks the age

I have always watched this show for the Hot Topics.  They were stupid and I don't care about celebrity gossip, but Wendy made me laugh.  I guess she's so busy writing her comedy act that she doesn't prep for Hot Topics because I rarely laugh anymore.

This is just my pet peeve, but I dislike it when she reports on a show she watched, but she flipped from channel to channel during the show.  Will she not DVR because she thinks someone is spying on her through the device?  It just annoys me.  Although most of the shows she watches are crap anyway, I just don't like her reporting on something that she did not fully watch.  

And amen to everyone who posted about her dog.  It is the dog of the moment with some celebrities I guess.  Even with a trainer, the dog parent has to follow through and do the hard work.  I have several rescues and they are very well behaved and all I use are Cesar's tips:  Exercise, discipline and affection in that order.  Plus, I feed them a well balanced diet, with occasional healthy treats.

When did Wendy become such an airhead?  Maybe it was always there and I didn't see it.

I remember the first time I saw Wendy's show.  I had never heard of her.  I watched a few minutes and turned it off.  I thought it was all over the place; cobbled together.  I thought she was a man.  Seriously.  (not that there's anything wrong with that, tm Seinfeld).  I googled it and found lots of others who were asking the same thing.  She has seriously toned down the drag-queen look from Season 1.

• Love 1

I just came here to post that I can't stand this idiot!!!  I don't watch her show but happened upon it this morning just flipping channels and she was showing her distaste for the POTUS being on a reality show about the environment.  She then began to diss the first lady for rapping about young people going to college.  She said it was "unpresidential".  Bitch, Richard Nixon did an episode of Laugh-In when he was president yelling "Sock it to me".  Bill Clinton played the saxophone on the Arsenio Hall show.  Gerald Ford did the Saturday Night Live call out, "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"  George Bush was on Late Night with David Letterman.  In comparison, I think President Obama kept it classy.  And the First Lady is at least proactive in trying to get young people to embrace a better way of life instead of drugs and killing each other.  I think its admirable what she did.  So suck it Wendy! 

Wendy also went after Jennifer Lawrence for saying, “I get Lindsay Lohan grade exhaustion, but without any drugs or alcohol.”  Wendy, Lindsay Lohan has been fodder for you on your show ever since you've had your show.  Now all of a sudden you're her advocate?  Again, SUCK IT WENDY!!!  Uggghhh!!!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 3

And lastly, her dog. She isn't having him properly socialized nor is she having him professionally trained. Those are very strong, powerful dogs. With her not having him properly trained and socialized, its a disaster waiting to happen. Her husband seems like the type of jerk who will refuse to have the dog neutered. Which will also result in a disaster if somebody tries to get in between him and a female.

Michelle Obama has more class in her little finger than the whole of Wendy Williams. WW just gets more hateful every day.

I am not a Democrat and not a fan of the Obamas, but I found the President's stint on Bear Grylls' show and Michelle's rap to be completely fine, and kind of charming.  Wendy is such a hater lately!

• Love 1

I don't watch her show but happened upon it this morning just flipping channels and she was showing her distaste for the POTUS being on a reality show about the environment.  She then began to diss the first lady for rapping about young people going to college.  She said it was "unpresidential".

I missed Hot Topics because WW was pre-empted by Obama earlier (doing 'presidential' stuff, I guess), so I just saw it tonight, and I'm not sure I would have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself! I've never seen the show Obama is going to be on, but he was hilariously unflappable during that clip. It's to bring attention to global warming, so unless she's amassing a fortune to send Little Kev to Mars, I'm not sure what her real objection could be. I wonder what she thought of the Pope giving the thumbs down to global warming as well - if he was be un-Pope-ish?

The Michelle stuff was just embarrassing... for Wendy. Since Wendy just had to ask Hot Topics the other day if the Associated Press still exists, and in the same breath was talking about having been in college studying journalism, she made a fool out of herself criticizing anyone promoting college. The only thing she was excited about was how photogenic the kids are, so I guess she does have her priorities.

For someone who's spending most of her time trying to break into every facet of the entertainment world and going hard for a brand, she absolutely can't stand any public person not knowing their place and sticking to it.

Wendy also went after Jennifer Lawrence for saying, “I get Lindsay Lohan grade exhaustion, but without any drugs or alcohol.”  Wendy, Lindsay Lohan has been fodder for you on your show ever since you've had your show.  Now all of a sudden you're her advocate?  Again, SUCK IT WENDY!!!  Uggghhh!!!

Just because she stopped talking about it doesn't mean Lindsay is "rising from the ashes," I mean, please...! She sounded like she'd lost her mind saying Lindsay took the high road by quoting Maya Angelou on Twitter to defend herself and her sister (who does look like the rumors are true that mom Dina sold her into some weird Asian prostitution ring for a few years). Delusional much? That goes for Wendy & Lindsay!

And that was awful coverage of the Kelly Rutherford case, leaving out the juicy details about her first marriage and all the underhanded stuff that caused the case to become an international one in the first place. 

• Love 2

It seems to me that ever since she told us about "LIL KEVUN" being caught with synthetic (???... I'm too old to know what in the shit that is supposed to mean) pot, me thinks she must have hooked up with his dealer. She is way wackier than she used to be, which is saying WOW-KooooKoooo territory.

• Love 1

The way she does that weird prance to her chair for "Hot Topics" and keeps turning around to look at the camera is so weird to me. I agree about her behavior in general getting really out there in general. You think she did more then just changing her diet to loose all that weight and to keep it off?

• Love 5

I absolutely hate when Wendy tells the studio audience not to cheer and clap so much because the viewers at home hate it (and we do). All the while, looney Suzanne is cheering on the studio audience to keep clapping, shouting, screaming.

I hope her Cane Corso aka "Shaquille" goes to a good home...and soon.

• Love 2

So what's Wendy's connection to Joy Mangano? I don't get all the free publicity she's giving her. I hope they're not friends because Wendy butchered Joy's last name EVERY time she said it.

To the poster wondering when it started going wrong. I think it really got bad when she started this new season. Remember her announcing her son's drug issues the first day she returned from hiatus? She said she wanted to tell it before the media got a hold of it. I have a feeling her personal life is in shambles. And yea, she's taking on way to many side projects has alot to do with it also. That jerk manager husband of hers really wants her working her ass off, doesn't he? Maybe it frees him up to give him more time to do his thang... I don't like or trust that guy. I say she should pay more attention to her show until it's cancelled, then go on to the other projects.

I agree this season has been hard to watch, Wendy just seems so different. I have always laughed and enjoyed the show. I knew Wendy could be an idiot but I still enjoyed the silliness of this show.

I took it off my DVR last week. I just could not watch anymore. With her strange views on women and men and we'll just about everything, her straight up rudeness at times and not really seeing how rude she sounds. Making everything about her. I always laughed about her "killer" shtick, but now I think someone has her paranoid to isolate her. She won't even get a DVR because she would have to let the cable guy in her home. So strange.

The show isn't fun anymore.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2

I agree this season has been hard to watch, Wendy just seems so different. I have always laughed and enjoyed the show. I knew Wendy could be an idiot but I still enjoyed the silliness of this show.

I took it off my DVR last week. I just could not watch anymore. With her strange views on women and men and we'll just about everything, her straight up rudeness at times and not really seeing how rude she sounds. Making everything about her. I always laughed about her "killer" shtick, but now I think someone has her paranoid to isolate her. She won't even get a DVR because she would have to let the cable guy in her home. So strange.

The show isn't fun anymore.

There is something very wrong with Wendy not wanting anyone in her house. Maybe because Kevin is so controlling she is afraid of what he might say or do. The woman sounds like she is a prisoner in her own home.

• Love 3

As someone who has listened to Wendy since radio and still goes back to listen to clips on YouTube for a giggle, I had to tilt my head a bit and squint at the statement that she didn't change and made it in spite of what the Program Director said. She is far more family friendly and less controversial than her radio show days. I mean "How you doin'?" has completely lost its original meaning. The advice was quite helpful in my opinion.

Wendy has toned it down a bit for TV, but she was referring to being fired from Hot 97 in New York and going to a station in Philadelphia.  It was the director at the Philly station who wanted her to change her radio style, but she did not.

Wendy actually threw shade at First Lady Michelle Obama by implying that she wears a weave, which I don't believe for a second because her daughters Sasha & Malia  also have "good" hair.

I think she was saying that Michelle isn't opposed to wearing weave because it looked like she had some pieces in for that Chinese dinner.

My point re Wendy's hair is you can tell me what it looks like all damn day, but I need to see it. Much like the curiosity got me with kim Z on the housewives.

This is Wendy's real hair.  It's thin because of her thyroid disease.  She showed it when she was on the radio, several years ago:

wendywilliamsnoweave.jpg

• Love 2

I think she was saying that Michelle wasn't opposed to wearing weave because it looked like she had some pieces in for that Chinese dinner.

I respectfully disagree. Having a couple of pieces in for a special occasion like a State dinner is one thing; implying that Michelle Obama has a weave 24/7, which IMO Wendy did, is another.

Another who has no problem with the Obamas using other forms of media to get their points across. Both have not only done daytime & late-night talk shows before, Michelle has been on Top ChefSesame Street.  Anthony Anderson, one of the stars & Co-Executive producers of black-ish, wants to get President Obama on that show eventually-and since he & co-star Tracee Ellis Ross have also been on Wendy's show,I wonder if she'd throw shade about that, too. Heaven knows she's dumb enough.

Wendy's being mad at Jennifer Lawrence for talking a little trash about Lindsay Lohan when she's said way worse about her and her family for years is further proof of her ignorance, as if we needed it.

I returned to work a few months ago and don't watch like I used to. I catch some eps on Tv when my Tivo records it, otherwise I'm a little behind so please pardon me because I'm going to mention some shows that have already aired. Apologies - I am really fired up and need to let it all out

First, I used to LOVE Taye Diggs. I thought he was like the sexiest.man.alive. But that changed after seeing him interviewed. I saw him on two other shows and then most recently on Wendy. He may not be like this in person but he comes off as an arrogant jerk. I don't look at him the same way I used to. That awkward interview with Wendy did him no favors, in my opinion

I saw the Jermaine DuPre interview and she asked him a question about Iggy Azalea. He answered and I am certain he would have had more to say but she interupted him to comment about being distracted by the charm bracelet he was wearing. /eye roll

re: Charlize Theron and Sean Penn. I think Wendy has some real antiquated or rather out of touch views regarding parenting and introducing a mate to the children. In Charlize and Sean's case, she thinks Charlize should have waited years before bringing Sean around Jackson. REALLY? And she was so offended about Sean letting Jackson lick his snow cone. I mean, come the fuck on. It's similar to her idea that if a couple breaks up and how the kid(s) of one of the partners should not be in any way in contact with the ex (i.e. Demi and Ashton) Even if the party involved were married and together for years. I think Wendy thinks people can turn off their love and feelings and emotions or something. Sean may have serious feelings about Jackson - even if he's not his bio father. He may even (gasp!) love the child! Probably feels a kinship with the kid, which may be why he shared his sno cone with him. I don't think Wendy understands that, since she is married and sees things from that point of view. What's more concerning is that she spews what she does on a daily bases, to millions, not realizing that there are so many fascets to relationships and you can't fit all of it in a tiny little box. Her wordview is lacking in a lot of ways - and she seems to clueless.

Oh and not caring to know the difference between Lewis (Sandra's son) and Jackson (Charlize's) is not only shameful, it's also offensive. Ya know, because to her they are adopted black boys so it doesn't matter and she does not need to be able to tell the difference. If the host was Caucasian and said some shit like that I don't think that would be something to shrug off.

I also wish she would stay away from politics - I really do. Not knowing if the Associated Press is still in business tells me all I need to know about her being plugged into news and reading what is happening in the world. That she can't tell the difference between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and which to vote for if they were the nominee? REALLY? She actually said "who would I vote for, because it won't be based on gender or color!". Well, dumbass, congratulations on that but how about voting for the person that best aligns with your particular issues? Oh wait, this is a person that "watches" a show by flipping through channels or has her team watch to tell her what happens. No wonder she doesn't know what is going on in the world today!

Edited by Stacee
  • Love 2

I returned to work a few months ago and don't watch like I used to. I catch some eps on Tv when my Tivo records it, otherwise I'm a little behind so please pardon me because I'm going to mention some shows that have already aired. Apologies - I am really fired up and need to let it all out

First, I used to LOVE Taye Diggs. I thought he was like the sexiest.man.alive. But that changed after seeing him interviewed. I saw him on two other shows and then most recently on Wendy. He may not be like this in person but he comes off as an arrogant jerk. I don't look at him the same way I used to. That awkward interview with Wendy did him no favors, in my opinion

I saw the Jermaine DuPre interview and she asked him a question about Iggy Azalea. He answered and I am certain he would have had more to say but she interupted him to comment about being distracted by the charm bracelet he was wearing. /eye roll

re: Charlize Theron and Sean Penn. I think Wendy has some real antiquated or rather out of touch views regarding parenting and introducing a mate to the children. In Charlize and Sean's case, she thinks Charlize should have waited years before bringing Sean around Jackson. REALLY? And she was so offended about Sean letting Jackson lick his snow cone. I mean, come the fuck on. It's similar to her idea that if a couple breaks up and how the kid(s) of one of the partners should not be in any way in contact with the ex (i.e. Demi and Ashton) Even if the party involved were married and together for years. I think Wendy thinks people can turn off their love and feelings and emotions or something. Sean may have serious feelings about Jackson - even if he's not his bio father. He may even (gasp!) love the child! Probably feels a kinship with the kid, which may be why he shared his sno cone with him. I don't think Wendy understands that, since she is married and sees things from that point of view. What's more concerning is that she spews what she does on a daily bases, to millions, not realizing that there are so many fascets to relationships and you can't fit all of it in a tiny little box. Her wordview is lacking in a lot of ways - and she seems to clueless.

Oh and not caring to know the difference between Lewis (Sandra's son) and Jackson (Charlize's) is not only shameful, it's also offensive. Ya know, because to her they are adopted black boys so it doesn't matter and she does not need to be able to tell the difference. If the host was Caucasian and said some shit like that I don't think that would be something to shrug off.

I also wish she would stay away from politics - I really do. Not knowing if the Associated Press is still in business tells me all I need to know about her being plugged into news and reading what is happening in the world. That she can't tell the difference between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and which to vote for if they were the nominee? REALLY? She actually said "who would I vote for, because it won't be based on gender or color!". Well, dumbass, congratulations on that but how about voting for the person that best aligns with your particular issues? Oh wait, this is a person that "watches" a show by flipping through channels or has her team watch to tell her what happens. No wonder she doesn't know what is going on in the world today!

You make very good points. Wendy has no business giving her negative commentary on anyone else's life when her own is such a freaking mess.

• Love 1

She had a pretty "tea length" skirt on one her shows. It was nice- nice colors and print- but the top she had on made the outfit look bad. It looked too casual for the skirt. Plus the skirt looked to be pulled too high up. And the top was too clingy and made it look like she was hiding two overinflated basketballs in it. Not flattering at all.

Wish she would so something about that throat clearing thing.

I saw her hosting the Pitbull New Years gig. It's amazing to me how different she looks on other shows vs in the studio. On the Pitbull gig she looked awful. Like a man in a dress.

Maybe it's the lighting.

Christy Brinkly looked fabulous when she was on the Wendy show. 61? Wow!

• Love 2

I just watched the episode (hot topics) with the story about singer Kylie Minogue having a new boyfriend who is 20 years younger.

Wendy said the relationship wouldn't last past New Years. Something about Kylie not producing eggs anymore at 47 would be a valid reason for the 27 year old not to stay with Kylie.

Sometimes I think Wendy just says shit to be controversial and keep her show watchable.

Well, at least I hope that's what she's doing. I'd hate to think she really believes half the ignorant, demeaning things she says.

Afterall, she does have a huge fan base of young, impressionable women and men.

• Love 1

I really want to know what the foreign object was in Wendy's tea during today's show.

Wendy has pulled the surprise act before about the glob in her tea. If you notice, she picked up and showed it and put it back in the cup and drank it. It is a powder that she takes in her tea that was not completely dissolved. I use a green powder, it looks like that.

• Love 1

I haven't seen the show in weeks.  Tuned in yesterday at the point where she was discussing the Ciara/Future messiness.   So the thing I like about watching Wendy is she'll catch me up on stuff I just would've missed ordinarily.  I don't twitter or instagram.   And I don't even know these people so I can't explain why this story made me yell at the tv and Wendy.   Briefly, these two, both known in the music industry were involved for years, had a baby.  Were engaged at one point then broke up when Ciara discovered Future cheated.   The baby was an infant when it happened because now he's like 2 or 3.  Anywho, she moved on and UP because she started dating Russell somebody or other, a man by all accounts who seems very respectful, he's super easy to look at, publicly claims he cares enough about this girl to be celibate throughout their relationship.   That's when Future starts his bitchassery campaign.  Talking badly about Ciara, their sex life, etc, you get the picture.  He hasn't shut up for the last two years.   She hasn't said one word.   Now this past week I guess, Future tweets "This bitch won't let me see my kid"  I'm paraphrasing but he did call her a bitch.  "I've been silent for a year and a half, 15K a month in child support and yadda yadda yadda"  Wendy goes, now he shouldn'tve called her the b word, but I'm gonna tell you why I'm on his side.  Then she showed a picture that Ciara instagrammed of herself, the baby and Russell in the park, baby was wearing a mini version of Russell's football jersey (did I mention he's the quarterback for the Seahawks? Lol).  So Wendy says Future shouldn't be calling his any of his baby's mothers (there are 3) a bitch, but Ciara's dead wrong for having the baby in another man's gear.   Ya'll I reacted violently towards my television.   What a damn nutbag.  As ignorant as this dude is, don't you think if she were violating his court ordered visitation he would not hesitate to haul her ass into court?   Stay out of grown folks business Wendy, you can't even be trusted to be LOGICAL with your shit.    She ruined my enjoyment of fine ass Big Daddy Kane, still slaying at 47.    p.s. I really thought he was going to stop her in her tracks when they put up a back in the day pic of JayZ and she was talking about teeth.  Kane was visibly annoyed and I'm glad he told her to knock it off.   During that conversation, Kane was telling the audience how Jay used to do his thing on stage while Kane was in the back changing and it sounded like such a sweet little brother kind of thing to do and in combination with the picture of Jay from 25 years ago, that I completely forgot that Jay is 46 years old.  Lol.

• Love 9

I really can not stand this woman. She always says rude, offensive shit but her calling Rhianna(?) being beaten by her boyfriend a "beat ation" takes the damn cake. She was violently beaten by her boyfriend you idiot, stop calling it by what you think is a cutsey name. As somebody who was abused in my marriage, that was offensive as hell.

I hope that thing she's married to dumps her ass in the most public, humiliating way possible and takes all of her money. We can call it a "dump ation".

This moron sitting there in her short dress with her 50 year old crotch showing berating Alyssa Milano for breastfeeding in public was insane. Does she not see how ridiculous that shit is? I loved when Alyssa threw it back at her and asked why showing the pictures of half naked Miley Cyrus is OK, but her breastfeeding pics are bad.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 16

I fear that she is denying herself proper nutrition.

Why on earth would she decide to lose so much weigh????

She went from foodie to vegan/severe calories restricter.

I missed the beatation day.

That stuff in her tea did not look like collard green to me..

• Love 1

Oh my. That segment on the sofa in the Alyssa Milano interview where she had her old dusty thigh hanging out completely up to her butt! Just dreadful! I think her desire to be thin may be veering into dangerous waters.

• Love 4

Oh my. That segment on the sofa in the Alyssa Milano interview where she had her old dusty thigh hanging out completely up to her butt! Just dreadful! I think her desire to be thin may be veering into dangerous waters.

Dang she lost it!
  • Love 2

And the whole time its hanging out there, she's berating Alyssa for posting a breastfeeding picture.

• Love 3

Watching right now, she is fidgety. Can't seem to read the prompter.

And just hackled a guest.

She needs food lol

Girlfriend is Hangry.

The next segment with Kirstie should be fun lol.

Well, she ignored K after she was just gifted a ring.

So weird.

Both were off. It was like watching a skid on SNL.

Cooking segment:

She is stuffing her face and is speaking with her mouth full.

A mess!!!!!

Thanks Wendy.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 1

I love the comment "old dusty thigh"!

Wendy is SO into her looks. I hate it when she "accidentally" drops something (an earring for example) and she proceeds to stick her ass in the camera as if to say "look at me, aren't I hot".

Nope Wendy, you're not. Take away the face spackle, the wigs, the make up, and throw in that huge ego (that is unwarranted) the biased, antiquated views on women and what do you have?

A female who is making bank on whoever she is trying to be.

I used to watch her when her show first came on because she was funny and never too opinionated. Now I watch her cause i love to hate her and if she goes down hard...I'll be watching!

• Love 4

I love the comment "old dusty thigh"!

Wendy is SO into her looks. I hate it when she "accidentally" drops something (an earring for example) and she proceeds to stick her ass in the camera as if to say "look at me, aren't I hot".

Nope Wendy, you're not. Take away the face spackle, the wigs, the make up, and throw in that huge ego (that is unwarranted) the biased, antiquated views on women and what do you have?

A female who is making bank on whoever she is trying to be.

I used to watch her when her show first came on because she was funny and never too opinionated. Now I watch her cause i love to hate her and if she goes down hard...I'll be watching!

Grab your popcorn. The fall is near....

She is rapidly becoming unhinged IMO.

• Love 2

I read these two comments on FB today: 

Wendy doesn't like Wendy so it stands to reason she's not pro-girl. She's built her career/brand pointing out flaws. That's not a healthy mentality. To me, this is an extension of that. Meanwhile, I wish the child was in the studio. Breasts are for feeding. The other is extra.

I enjoyed her silliness and messiness as well. She helped me with homesickness when I was out of the country and I loved her on the radio.  I just hate her talking about anything other than gossip. I don't need her opinion. Just tell me what happened so I can be nosy.

They made me wish there was a *lurve* button.

Alyssa was far too kind.  The way Wendy behaved, all squirmy and awkward and shit, was just embarrassing.  It's a breast, grow up.

• Love 4

I forgot to mention another comment Wendy made in the Alyssa Milano interview. She referred to womens breasts as "fun bags".

I agree with the poster(s) who said she's lost it.

She needs to be shot with a tranquilizer dart and put back in her special cage for prehistoric women.

• Love 6

Today, she went after Beyoncé, Adele, Janet Jackson and of course her favorite target Ciara.

I guess she needs attention this week -end.

The interview with Hoda went well, but it is more due to the fact that Hoda is a class act rather than Wendy behaving well. Lol

• Love 2

No fan of Kirstie Allie but she did not get to finish ONE sentence. She was trying to make decent conversation for once and all stupid Wendy could do is stare at and comment on the ring Kirstie gave her. Her interviewing skills have completely gone out the window and I don't think Wendy gives a shit. I guess she knows most people just tune in for Hot Topics.  

Speaking of Hot Topics, I wish she would give Chris Brown a rest. I could care less about him and always fast forward when she starts talking about him. I don't know if's celebrity news is really slow lately but even her topics have become boring.  

• Love 5

And what about how she was telling the one guy in the audience that sometimes it's the right thing to do to have sex an hour after meeting someone and then saying it was 24 hours for her and Kevin and then holding up her hand to show her rings?

Yeah, he met you and figured you to be a suitable cash cow, so he married you and is staying for the money.........Big deal.

• Love 9

And what about how she was telling the one guy in the audience that sometimes it's the right thing to do to have sex an hour after meeting someone and then saying it was 24 hours for her and Kevin and then holding up her hand to show her rings?

Yeah, he met you and figured you to be a suitable cash cow, so he married you and is staying for the money.........Big deal.

...then cheated on you when you were pregnant and on bed rest and according to rumors, still cheats on you. He also treats you like shit and lives off of your money.

I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone than have a relationship like that.

• Love 11

She not only does not give a shit but speak non sense about herself.

How many people are tuning on to listen to her boring life??????

Her dude is no prize, IMO.

She also hijacked Joan Rivers old catch phrase :"Can we talk?"

Can she come up with something on her own????

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 5

Well, she stole "how you doin'?" from Friends, Hot Topics from The View and I hear that the "ation" bullshit is stolen from Tamar Braxton. Why not steal from Joan Rivers as well?

it was annoying when Tamar did it but at least it fit her over the top personna.

I can't recall if Wendy did the DOT COM but if not it might be next...

I can't wait for the interview with Eva Longoria next week.....

• Love 2

Yes, Wendy DID try the "dot com" stuff a while back (around the same time she started the "ation" stuff), but probably figured she could get away with using "ation" stuff as her own since most everyone knew the "dot com" stuff was started by Tamar.

• Love 3

The stupid never stops with Wendy. For example, a few days ago Wendy discussed Donald Trump's Twitter feud with Samuel L. Jackson, who played golf with Trump once and claimed that Trump cheated, to which Trump responded by saying that it never happened, that he found SLJ "boring" and that he did "too many commercials." This from the guy who's shilled for Macy's & Pizza Hut, among other things, but I digress. SLJ not only proved Trump wrong, he even has Anthony Anderson, one of Wendy's so-called "friends to the show" to back him up. Wendy said that Presidential candidates picking fights on Twitter was undignified but very entertaining. This from the moron who dissed President & Mrs. Obama for doing Running Wild With Bear Grylls and for rapping about going to college respectively because according to her, those things were beneath the dignity of the White House, as if Trump's Twitter rants have anything to do with dignity. At least the Obamas' actions IMO were about trying to make the world better and encouraging others to do the same, while Trump's tweets were ignorant, self-absorbed bullshit, just like Wendy's show at least 90% of the time. 

Now, Wendy has not only thrown shade at Beyonce' again, she even dragged Adele into it, citing InTouch Weekly as her source (therefore, it must be true), which features an article that claims that Beyonce' is "jealous" of Adele. Wendy even compared Adele to Susan Boyle, just because like Ms. Boyle, Adele's a British White female singer who's not a size 0. Bitch, please!  I like Ms. Boyle, but her fanbase is mostly middle-aged or older people (usually White) while Adele appeals to people of all ages and races.  Wendy even said that in her opinion Adele couldn't do a residency in Vegas because she doesn't have a tiny waist and she's not a dancer. Celine Dion's been headlining in Vegas for years and while she's not plus-size, she's no dancer, either. A few weeks ago, Wendy also said that Aretha Franklin dissed Adele because when someone asked Ms. Franklin if she thought that Adele would have career longevity, she said "wait and see,"  which in Wendy's feeble mind, sounds like a diss. hence Wendy's telling Ms. Franklin to "have a seat," aka shut up. However, a couple of years ago, Ms. Franklin did a cover album of songs by great divas besides herself, one of which was Adele's "Rolling In the Deep," which proves to me that not only was Ms. Franklin not throwing shade at Adele, by doing that song, she was paying tribute to her. If Ms. Franklin didn't like Adele, she would have said so a long time ago, in no uncertain terms, so if anyone needs to "have a seat" or a hundred, it's Wendy, not Aretha. 

Loved Alyssa Milano and Big Daddy Kane! Anyone who can put Wendy on blast on her own show and expose her for the tacky hypocrite she is is all right with me. Hoda Kotb was great, too. Since Hoda has put up with Kathie Lee and her crazy for years, dealing with Wendy was a piece of cake. That Hoda apparently did it sober made it even better. 

• Love 5