Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Really, Rinna? You travel with that bag of pills? Could someone get through airport security with something like that? I don't fly, so I don't know.

Personally, when I fly, I put a bunch of various natural supplements, allergy pills and pain pills in a little unlabeled bottle - because it's easier then carrying all the various bottles separately.   So I can imagine someone doing it with a bag. 

Hers is REAL big tho - so I dunno.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

These ladies are exhausting. The cross talk is exhausting. The topics are exhausting. And that is MY TRUTH and I OWN IT!!!!1!!!1!1!1!

If it's prescription it needs to be labeled. 

1 minute ago, lilsadone said:

Personally, when I fly, I put a bunch of various natural supplements, allergy pills and pain pills in a little unlabeled bottle - because it's easier then carrying all the various bottles separately.   So I can imagine someone doing it with a bag. 

Thank you both! I really don't have any idea as to what the rules would be. Fear keeps my feet as close to the ground as possible.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Really, Rinna? You travel with that bag of pills? Could someone get through airport security with something like that? I don't fly, so I don't know.

Rinna is in California so is Shannon Beador from OC. I know I've seen Shannon pack tons of supplements and meds not in their original bottles for her daughter who was going away and I've seen her pack for herself...she doesn't  fly private so I imagine it is okay.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Rinna is in California so is Shannon Beador from OC. I know I've seen Shannon pack tons of supplements and meds not in their original bottles for her daughter who was going away and I've seen her pack for herself...she doesn't  fly private so I imagine it is okay.

I'm in California too (so cal, like all the ladies) - but I've flown internationally with my unlabeled stuff.  I've literally never had anyone ask me about it, and I was flying maybe 7 times a month for work at my busiest.  I've had them ask to search through my HAIR (I'm black), but never had anyone ask about my unlabeled pills. 

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, lilsadone said:

I'm in California too (so cal, like all the ladies) - but I've flown internationally with my unlabeled stuff.  I've literally never had anyone ask me about it, and I was flying maybe 7 times a month for work at my busiest.  I've had them ask to search through my HAIR (I'm black), but never had anyone ask about my unlabeled pills. 

I've flown with my parents both take lots of meds - prescribed meds as well as mom being diabetic I had syringes in my carry on and have never had an issue. Not even stopped or questioned.

Sorry about the hair search I have never heard of that happening. What the hell do they think they would find?

15 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Kim Richards. Has done the impossible. She made Erika palatable by comparison and made Rinna seem kind.

Please get that woman offscreen for good.

Oh and Kim? Eileen has an Emmy. Shut your nasty mouth towards a woman who has kept a solid career for decades. 

Oh that Kim...she is still seething that she never received an Emmy for her recurring roles on Chips or Hello Larry

16 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Does Rinna wear a wig? Her hair looks a lot fuller than in the smoothie clip.

I don't know but LVP sure does and this one is gorgeous

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I've flown with my parents both take lots of meds - prescribed meds as well as mom being diabetic I had syringes in my carry on and have never had an issue. Not even stopped or questioned.

Sorry about the hair search I have never heard of that happening. What the hell do they think they would find?

I have a pair of hair sticks that are actually little daggers in sheaths. Sharp little buggers.

Hair searches are absolutely ridiculous. 

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, lilsadone said:

I always have a reused mint tin in my purse that I keep various otc pills in, and when I travel I add my prescription thyroid meds.  Never been questioned.  Oh, and I keep MY Xanax in a separate prescription bottle.  Because it's my precious.  ;) 

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

They actually stopped putting black women through hair searches without real cause - but only stopped doing it about a year ago. The ACLU had to file a suit before TSA agreed to stop doing it. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm rather petite and 90 lbs I had on skin tight clothing and that didn't stop a female TSA lady from reaching up my shirt and under my bra to "search". Im positive she was going to see if my bust was real or enhanced (it's real) but you get nervous that if you do say something about the inappropriateness of it you, are going to have an even bigger hassle or kicked off your flight. They do what they want to whom they choose. 

I'm sorry Lilsadone that you too suffered the indignity of a person with power who abuses it. 

• Love 15

I've flown for years and never had a problem or had anyone stop me. Actually had a TSA agent say they're not the DEA and short of something being outright illegal, people get let through. The only time I could see it being an issue is if you're on a list somewhere and have to show the bottles.

I have the TSA precheck and still get stopped constantly, but for electronic stuff in the bag. Doesn't work at all most of the time. I want my 80 bucks and fingerprints back /end rant.

If Rinna is back next year, I'll just boycott the show again. Did just fine during the horrible Brandi years without the show.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

This entire reunion was disappointing. 

Like, bad sex levels of disappointing.

What a let down! It was the worst! I expected more; maybe for Kyle to jump out of her seat and get in Rinna's face! WHAT HAPPENED? What a bore! I could have gone out on the town for my BD! ;-)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Jamie Satyr said:

What a let down! It was the worst! I expected more; maybe for Kyle to jump out of her seat and get in Rinna's face! WHAT HAPPENED? What a bore! I could have gone out on the town for my BD! ;-)

Happy Birthday!

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, lilsadone said:

Now that it's over, I feel unfulfilled.  Nothing ever gets resolved during these reunions, I don't know why I ever think this season will be the one where I feel everything is resolved. lol

I think this franchise is worse than it used to be in that respect.

LvP has always been impossible to pin down.

Kim is crazy and loud and obnoxious and self absorbed enough that there has never been a point in even trying to work stuff out with her.

But now we've got Dorit and Rinna too and its making it intolerable.

Rinna with her say it, own it, apologize and move on repeatedly makes anything she cops to unsatisfying.

I'm at my wits end with Dorit and her protestations that because she didn't say exactly those words in exactly that order doesn't mean she didn't say or imply anything negative at all.  And Kyle and LvP doing the chorus as if I wasn't annoyed enough at one so I needed to hear it in triplicate.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:
6 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Like, bad sex levels of disappointing.

Happy Birthday. You should have just put this on the DVR and gone out, but it nice to see you here as always. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

What is with the Rinna and Eileen waving their hands and saying "that's enough Kim!  Buh-bye!" over and over?  I thought that was incredibly rude.  Is that something Kim has done in the past?

Not that I can remember! That's usually Rinna's way of dismissing someone! I can't tell you how Eileen has disappointed me; actually thinking she's doing Rinna a favor by enabling her to act out, but always have her support without question! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 19
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:06 AM, Lady of nod said:

My dream reunion part 3

Andy stops playing favorites and asks real questions, allowing the women to answer and shushing all the shouting out of the others. Also allows one on one conversations and silences all those who feel compelled to interject their "truths" 

Rhinna admits she is a POS and addicted to (fill in the blank) and will be going to rehab for said addiction, or at least anger management courses which will make her unavailable for filming next season

Eileen confesses she has watched the season and since she is so boring and done nothing except beat dead horses, she is embarrassed and resigns

Erika has a come to Jesus moment and apologizes to Dorit and PK for being such a bitch and promises not to film with her annoying sham squad anymore

Kyle continues to make great faces

Lisa V interjects a little british humor and no one gets offended

Dorit continues to articulately defend herself against any pile ons

Eden is absent (kind of like she has been all season)

Kim does NOT apologize to Rhinna or take that poor bunny back

The bunny gets to come out of her plastic and goes to live in the clubhouse, or with Lisa's ponies.

Erica - total bitch. Her glam squad - total LOSERS.

• Love 15
On 4/24/2017 at 10:06 AM, Lady of nod said:

My dream reunion part 3

Andy stops playing favorites and asks real questions, allowing the women to answer and shushing all the shouting out of the others. Also allows one on one conversations and silences all those who feel compelled to interject their "truths" 

Rhinna admits she is a POS and addicted to (fill in the blank) and will be going to rehab for said addiction, or at least anger management courses which will make her unavailable for filming next season

Eileen confesses she has watched the season and since she is so boring and done nothing except beat dead horses, she is embarrassed and resigns

Erika has a come to Jesus moment and apologizes to Dorit and PK for being such a bitch and promises not to film with her annoying sham squad anymore

Kyle continues to make great faces

Lisa V interjects a little british humor and no one gets offended

Dorit continues to articulately defend herself against any pile ons

Eden is absent (kind of like she has been all season)

Kim does NOT apologize to Rhinna or take that poor bunny back

The bunny gets to come out of her plastic and goes to live in the clubhouse, or with Lisa's ponies.

Well - at least two of your dream moments happened.

• Love 7