Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

What I didn't understand from Eileen was, why would you ask someone a pointed question (to Kim about the soap actress comment), and then, when Kim tried to respond, Eileen wouldn't let her?  I mean, Eileen had to know that the question was going to elicit a less than favorable or complimenatry reply, so why ask it in the first place, but then, when she gets an answer (although we couldn't hear the complete answer from Kim), Eileen says "Rude, rude, rude - buh-bye" over and over Kim's speaking.  Then, Rinna chimed in with the "buh-bye" thing, too.  They were the ones being rude.  

I am, in no means, a fan of Kim's, but this made me side with her, and I hate that!  

Other than that, I don't think Eileen was even highlighted, or anything about her this season mentioned.  I'm thinking she could be the one in trouble of losing her diamond next season.

But they don't bounce off each other..???

hmmmmmm.

• Love 12

I think, to a certain degree, almost all of the housewives suffer from selective amnesia at times.  Rinna has also displayed the same thing.  Where Dorit is concerned, I think her amnesia is not so much as forgetfulness, it is more that she says something, and then, others interpret what she has said, or put their own spin on it, and then, they repeat it as they have interpreted it.  She is very clear on "I don't remember saying those words" - which she didn't.  She has used other words that imply the point she is trying to make.  

Nah, she is just a stealth bitch whose amnesia is convenient when it suits her.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

You've suddenly made me suspicious that we need to open up the bunny a la the doll in "Wait Until Dark" lol

OMG @noveltylibrary65 I think I love you!!!  Alan Arkin was so AWESOME in that movie!!!  Thanks for that visual.  Hopefully, Rinna will end up like the girl in the garment bag! JK

• Love 2

This reunion was 75% Rinna, I'm sure she loved that. Also I had no idea this pathetic woman posted a naked selfie on SM. WTF? 

I thought when Dorit said was Rinna's personality or whatever was induced, it was leaning towards induced for camera time/story line. I wish she would have said that at the reunion I wasn't talking about drugs I was talking about you desperation for using Kim for story line. Also when Rinna said the drug accusations could hurt her business, I wish someone would have responded no, the fact you called your "haters" fat and couldn't see their own p***y would probably damage your brand a lot more than taking Xanex which you are still joking about.

Also when Lisar said she says things to get a rise out of people, Dorit could have said oh like when you said you used a strap on with your husband?

Eileen is a non starter, she does back up LisaR even when she is in the wrong. All 3 said that's not true to Vanderpump.  

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I picture shut-ins watching too.  Another World was 'my' world in the early 80s:)  I swooned over Mac and Rachel haa

My Soaps of choice are B&B, Y&R and DOOL, but I am in England so I have to watch online.

My pops started me on American soaps with Santa Barbara, and I also really liked Sunset beach brief as it was.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bagger said:

I wish they had just sat the bunny down on the right couch between Kyle and LVP before the ladies sat down and not addressed his presence. 

It would be the proverbial "elephant" in the room.

Well, then that elephant/bunny would have had to compete with the "pink elephant" that is Erika's lady parts, discussion of which took up what seems like 60% of the reunion.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Snappy said:

Why is it they only showed "Rinna's family" instead of doing a clip on everyone's? Oh yeah, because her daughters are trying to be the new Gigi and Bella. Any time Rinna is focused on (family, husband, packing, dog, home) I fast forward. No interest. Not now. Not ever!

I honestly do not see anything special about these girls. 

• Love 7

The whole soap/movie/tv actress thing was so lame.  There really is no comparison and Eileen brought it up to take a shot at Kim.  I don't think Kim is a nice person and I don't think she is/was a great actress, but she did get to work with some greats like Bette Davis and Robert Downey Jr.  They both have their own accomplishments to be proud of.  It didn't even need to be brought up. 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

haaa!  btw i'm totally in love with Alan Arkin ?

I just have to say, The Heart is a Lonely Hunter.  And, I'm with you on Mr. Arkin.  

Ok, back to the foolishness!!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

However, they might have spoken about the situation at a time cameras weren't there.  Or it is possible that it is edited out.  This isn't Big Brother.  We don't have a live feed of their lives 24/7.  She could have asked Eileen about it.  We just don't know. 

But she insinuated it.  

Because Kim lives in the 1970s.  I asked my mom if she had heard of her back when the show first started (I'm in my mid-30's so I missed Kim's supposed hey day).  My mom hadn't heard of her nor any of the other guys that she mentioned starring with. 

Exactly.  Dorit is mad at Rinna because of what Rinna implied.  But when Dorit is confronted about things that she implied, she says it isn't fair and that she didn't say that.  She wants to be held to exactly what she said with no inferring but won't do others the same courtesy.  It is being a hypocrite. 

Robert Downey Jr. and James Spader? Really?

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 5

I was like, cue the soap music!

rinna.jpg

3 minutes ago, Normades said:

I just have to say, The Heart is a Lonely Hunter.  And, I'm with you on Mr. Arkin.  

Ok, back to the foolishness!!

omg be still my heart Lonely Hunter!!!  How about Little Murders though??  He is just fantastic ❤️

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I think she looked the most beautiful btw.

Is there a difference?  I really couldn't tell in her scene with EJ.

If you watch DOOL you'll know what I mean she played like 3 or 4 characters on that show some of em simultaneously! (lol)

• Love 2
9 hours ago, princelina said:

Based on my experience, enablers do not like to see their own behavior as such.  In Kyle's case, I agree with the previous poster who said that Kyle should have admitted they did just that out of concern for Kim's kids.  Which is true, and is a big reason for enabling, IMO.  But she could also have added that since those kids became adults, that behavior has ceased.  Which seems to be true, based on what we are seeing now.  

Agree. I love Kyle, but of course she has enabled Kim in the past. That doesn't mean she is doing it now, but she has. I don't know anyone who has been through what she has with Kim that didn't act as an Enabler at some point.  Learning to not do that is part of the process that they have to go through. They learn what they are/have been doing wrong in order to get to the place where they are dong the right things. 

The main thing I got out of all of this is that Kyle still lives in tremendous fear of what Kim will do and what will become of her. What might set her off and how she might react. Watching the reunion 2 years ago is what Kim herself claims caused her to get drunk, go into that bar, and get arrested. Watching Kyle chewing on her own fingers, apparently unaware she was even sitting on a stage and being filmed, looked like the reaction of a person who has seen this kind of behavior before and fears what will come next and what it means.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Anyone else notice that while Erika said some supporting things about Rinna, her facial expressions while Rinna was speaking were at times quite interesting?  

A picture speaks a 1000 words...

• Love 1
8 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Is blaming things on production the new get out jail free card we can start invoking whenever we want to justify the actions of one HW? You can just as easily say the producers told Rinna to go after Dorit about the coke allegations.

Yes, and it is very perplexing.  Apparently, when someone that is liked (IMO the criteria for this is that they are supported by LVP) does something nefarious it is probably producer induced, and therefore they certainly cannot be blamed. If someone that is not well liked does something (IMO opinion someone that LVP doesn't like) there is not a producer in sight and they are just doing what comes naturally and can reap all the blame. Cracks me up. If the belief is that producers are all over the place "inducing" these ladies to say things, then how can any of them ever be held accountable for anything? If you apply it in one instance, you would have to apply it to all. Except that hypocrisy abounds. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, OFDgal said:

Plus if you put different types of pills together, the dust from each pill gets on other pills.  So if you have a sleeping tablet it's dust could get on a supplement capsule.  This is why you don't mix pills in a baggie.

Yeah I'm amazed that it's such a non issue. I would be afraid of a pill breaking and dusting others or having a pile of dust at the bottom of the bag that the others will be lying in. I find the idea of a bunch of pills in a bag rather dangerous and completely confusing. Not to mention a tad bit gross. Aren't there expiration dates to these things (supplements, OTC) as well? Just icky.

I mean isn't there such a thing as pill boxes?

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, Normades said:

The whole soap/movie/tv actress thing was so lame.  There really is no comparison and Eileen brought it up to take a shot at Kim.  I don't think Kim is a nice person and I don't think she is/was a great actress, but she did get to work with some greats like Bette Davis and Robert Downey Jr.  They both have their own accomplishments to be proud of.  It didn't even need to be brought up. 

Except that Kim has previously mocked Eileen for being a Soap Actress. Why no issue with Kim bringing that up? Has Eileen ever looked down her nose at Kim and her career? She could have said so much more to Kim, and in her situation, I would have. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Agree. I love Kyle, but of course she has enabled Kim in the past. That doesn't mean she is doing it now, but she has. I don't know anyone who has been through what she has with Kim that didn't act as an Enabler at some point.  Learning to not do that is part of the process that they have to go through. They learn what they are/have been doing wrong in order to get to the place where they are dong the right things. 

The main thing I got out of all of this is that Kyle still lives in tremendous fear of what Kim will do and what will become of her. What might set her off and how she might react. Watching the reunion 2 years ago is what Kim herself claims caused her to get drunk, go into that bar, and get arrested. Watching Kyle chewing on her own fingers, apparently unaware she was even sitting on a stage and being filmed, looked like the reaction of a person who has seen this kind of behavior before and fears what will come next and what it means.

Additionally, the family dynamic is so  fucked up that Kyle knows that Kathy will never back Kyle's when it comes to Kim. I'm sure Kyle feels very lonely when it comes to dealing with Kim

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Normades said:

Agreed. It's apples and oranges and they are both fruits. What's really to argue?

Kim was a child actor who suffered the fate of many child actors. They couldn't transition and change people's perception of them. She was the "it" child actress for her era and started at a very young age.

Eileen started as an adult.  Much different circumstances. She's played the same role for decades so she can pretty much phone it in. Has she ever done anything memorable? Has she ever carried a popular  movie?

Kim did that when she was a kid.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yes, and it is very perplexing.  Apparently, when someone that is liked (IMO the criteria for this is that they are supported by LVP) does something nefarious it is probably producer induced, and therefore they certainly cannot be blamed. If someone that is not well liked does something (IMO opinion someone that LVP doesn't like) there is not a producer in sight and they are just doing what comes naturally and can reap all the blame. Cracks me up. If the belief is that producers are all over the place "inducing" these ladies to say things, then how can any of them ever be held accountable for anything? If you apply it in one instance, you would have to apply it to all. Except that hypocrisy abounds. 

We all KNOW the producers are extremely machiavellian behind the scenes and if LVP was so favoured why then has she been painted as the villian and frankly thrown to the wolves by production many many times.

The fact is that production do play their part, (shocker) this is not all unstaged or unscripted and sometimes its the women themselves who do in fact create their own troubles aka SL's.

Edited by hecate2909
spelling
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Did anyone else notice when they did talk about LVP's "crown" that Ericka and Rinna smirked (as well as they could) at each other?  For me, that definitely verified there was a plan to take down LVP and install Ericka as queen, just a Yolanda had hoped to do.  

I think the smirk was because Erika was the one involved in the "taking the crown conversation" at one of the parties. Someone suggested it belonged to Erika (or something like that - don't fully recall) and LVP said that Erika couldn't have it because it was hers. I believe that is the reason they went to Erika for a reaction shot. 

• Love 5
Just now, hecate2909 said:

We all KNOW the producers are extremely machiavellian behind the scenes and if LVP was so favoured why then has she been painted as the villian and frankly thrown to the wolves by production many many times.

The fact is that production do play there part, (shocker) this is not all unstaged or scdripted and sometimes it the women themselves who do in fact create their own troubles aka SL's.

I never commented on production as it relates to LVP so I'm not sure what you are referring to. I was talking about fan reaction with regard to LVP. If she supports someone they are usually cut a lot of slack for horrible behavior, like, I don't know, outing a surrogacy. Tons of reasons will be given, explanations pulled out of asses, etc., including some proclaiming that perhaps they only behaved in the horrendous manner because they were told to by production. Because if LVP supports them they cannot be the kind of person that would do the horrendous thing. They are cut a ton of slack. If she doesn't like them,  they are the most horrendous people on the planet and no one ever suggests that they are doing what they are doing because production told them to. Just my opinion, but you can almost go down the list, HW by HW and see the trend for yourself. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Kim: washed up child actress, Target shoplifter,  and rehab addict ....condescending Eileen for being a Soap Opera Star takes some nerve

Eileen just doesn't like to get called on her chit, she is overly dramatic, she is also a soap actress and she does tag team with Rinna, so I guess the truth hurts.

1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I never commented on production as it relates to LVP so I'm not sure what you are referring to. I was talking about fan reaction with regard to LVP. If she supports someone they are usually cut a lot of slack for horrible behavior, like, I don't know, outing a surrogacy. Tons of reasons will be given, explanations pulled out of asses, etc., including some proclaiming that perhaps they only behaved in the horrendous manner because they were told to by production. Because if LVP supports them they cannot be the kind of person that would do the horrendous thing. They are cut a ton of slack. If she doesn't like them,  they are the most horrendous people on the planet and no one ever suggests that they are doing what they are doing because production told them to. Just my opinion, but you can almost go down the list, HW by HW and see the trend for yourself. 

Fan reaction is a blanket statement.

I am a LVP fan who can't stand Brandi, doesn't have too much time for Kyle and have my own opinions based on what I see on my screen.

I don't cut anyone any slack unless I me personally think they deserve it.

LVP is entertaining to watrch and has flaws but is not my moral guideline nor decided who I like or dislike.

Simple as....

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

Eileen just doesn't like to get called on her chit, she is overly dramatic, she is also a soap actress and she does tag team with Rinna, so I guess the truth hurts.

Kyle tag teams with Kim but NO ONE is allowed to call Kim out on her shit

• Love 6

Eden legit scared me when she first spoke on the stage this episode.  I forgot she was there.  Seriously, I jumped.  

I'm not even mad at Lisa's daughters if they get to be models just because they are famous children.  It gets the designers clothes photographed more and probably talked about more.  It was the same reason designers stopped using super models and started using celebrities in the 90's.   It just reached more people.  

Hell, I wish I had an 'in' on something that would let me do what I wanted and earn money.  It's like how some people work for their money and some people inherit it or get it from their living relatives.  I surely wouldn't turn down a large sum of cash and I'm sure many others wouldn't either just because they didn't work for it.  

I also didn't mind how they wrapped up this reunion.  It was actually nice how they took it down a notch and showed that the women may fight, but they can get along.  I wish Lisa V. hadn't felt the need to zing Lisa R. in her wrapup, however.  She should have stopped before she said Lisa R. can be an asshole. I also admire the restraint Lisa R. showed in just letting that go.

I also agreed when Erika said she didn't understand why the women keep doing the same things over and over.  I do get that.  But, it kind of does fuel the show.  I just wish they wouldn't go for life ruining gossip and keep it to the little struggles.  

I do think Lisa V. is done fighting for this 'crown' and will give it to someone else.  I think she has the foothold she wants with fame a la Vanderpump rules, her charity involvement and her restaurants.  

With Kim I truly think she is clean, but I thought she was clean the other seasons she wasn't, too.  Not the season she with with that guy, but the season she came back after that.  So, I can kind of understand Lisa R. not truly believing she is clean or well.  Unfortunately, Kim has to prove herself, because she has lied and mislead people many times before.  

I do wish all the women well and think they are all good people.  I am even happy for Andy having a new show.  

Edited by mothmonsterman
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Kyle is not a favourite of mine and yes she for once backed her sister up but lets not forget what she actually said which was that Rinna was being stupid because it is actually Rinna who has been using Kim who was already established on this show and has since not been on this show for the last 2 seasons.

Which is a fact so yes she backed her sister up with the truth.

Eileen backs Lisa R up on her LIES.

There is a world of difference there.

Edited by hecate2909
spelling
  • Love 15
41 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I was like, cue the soap music!

rinna.jpg

omg be still my heart Lonely Hunter!!!  How about Little Murders though??  He is just fantastic ❤️

I laughed that her eyelash was so poorly glued on, look at all that gap.

• Love 5

I don't think Rinna ever came on this season intending for Kim to be her storyline. I think her plan was for her girls and their modeling career to be her storyline. It cannot be said enough how odd it was for her girls to get TH interviews. We saw them a lot in the beginning of the season, but once the Kim thing got going, didn't hear much from them. I think that what really bugs Rinna is that she gave Kim any opportunity to get camera time at all. If she had never had that convesation with Eden (and Eden wouldn't have taken it to LVP) Kim would have been about as important this season as was Camille. Someone who was at every event, said the occasional word or two to someone, but she would not have been sitting on that reunion couch (which Camille has interviewed she wanted for herself). Yeah, Rinna gave Kim a storyline this season, but I don't think that is what she intended. At all. 

• Love 6

Was Kim clean and sober at the reunion? She seemed to be a completely different person than that at the cake party. Kim's facial expressions, jumping up and down in her seat, rambling, just plain being a bitch. That and watching Kyle gnaw at her fingers seemed to me Kyle may know something isn't right. 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

I'm not African American but I do have Jewish Girl Curly Hair and while flying home last year from a work trip to Buffalo TSA patted down my head.  I couldn't imagine what they thought I had in there.

Why do I continue to watch these reunions when they're so lame?  Kim needs to go away and get serious help and as someone else pointed out way upstream Kyle could benefit from attending Al-Anon.

I have neither AA hair or JGC hair, but I do have voluminous waves and my hair has been patted down 4 times since 2001. I asked the agent why? after the 2nd time and she said they randomly check thick hair, wiglets (a term I'd never heard before) and those things called bump-its -- any hair or "hair" that looks dense enough or has a hollow area to potentially obscure contraband. OT: the hair pats bugs me less than the body pats. I got pulled for a random pat down a few years ago -- because those scanners are not enough, apparently -- and told the agent as she approached my lady bits, "Go any deeper and you have to buy me dinner." She gave me the stink eye. Clearly no sense of the absurd, that one.

OK, back to Erika, Lisar and Eileen, aka the Unholy Trinity.

• Love 5

Andy: "Here are the Hamlins! :D" 

Who cares. Fastforward>>>>>> 8 minutes.

Screen_Shot_2017-04-26_at_12.00.15_PM.pn

14 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Close-ups are not her friend.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

How was Eileen inserting herself into everyone else's  business?  She had very little to say throughout the whole reunion?  BTW, this shitty soap opera actress has a had a lucrative career for decades.  And the the payday has been better than most could dream of.  Just sayin.  And, her payday over the long run has been  probably better than Kim's.

lol Eileen? Is that you?

• Love 7

OOPS.  One more thing.  Having unmarked pills in a baggie can be a serious problem.   If you had a life threatening emergency and medical staff found that bag of who knows what it could delay life saving treatment while they tried to figure out whats in the bag, what you have taken and how much you took.   Never a good idea! 

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Eileen started as an adult.  Much different circumstances. She's played the same role for decades so she can pretty much phone it in. Has she ever done anything memorable? Has she ever carried a popular  movie?

She won an Emmy for Best Actress and has been nominated several times.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I picture shut-ins watching too.  Another World was 'my' world in the early 80s:)  I swooned over Mac and Rachel haa

Now now... I didn't mean only shut-ins or recluses.  But more so woman 65+, grandmas, etc.  I'm sure there are ladies who watch soaps and still lead a perfectly adequate social life!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CSunshine76 said:

I don't get Eileen's ride or die support of Rinna...a true friend would call her out on her bullshit. 

I don't see ever LVP calling Dorit or PK out or vice versa.   In fact, she was actually laughing at Erika's expense when PK and Ken were making rude comments about her.

Edited by escape
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Poor Kim. She's better known as a Target shoplifter, "escaping" from rehab and years of addiction than staring with Robert Downey Jr and James Spader.  

Men do tend to come out of Infamy better eh Erica! (lol)

4 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Now now... I didn't mean only shut-ins or recluses.  But more so woman 65+, grandmas, etc.  I'm sure there are ladies who watch soaps and still lead a perfectly adequate social life!

didn't mean that, should have said 'also'...:)

33 minutes ago, mothmonsterman said:

Eden legit scared me when she first spoke on the stage this episode.  I forgot she was there.  Seriously, I jumped.  

I'm not even mad at Lisa's daughters if they get to be models just because they are famous children.  It gets the designers clothes photographed more and probably talked about more.  It was the same reason designers stopped using super models and started using celebrities in the 90's.   It just reached more people.  

Hell, I wish I had an 'in' on something that would let me do what I wanted and earn money.  It's like how some people work for their money and some people inherit it or get it from their living relatives.  I surely wouldn't turn down a large sum of cash and I'm sure many others wouldn't either just because they didn't work for it.  

I also didn't mind how they wrapped up this reunion.  It was actually nice how they took it down a notch and showed that the women may fight, but they can get along.  I wish Lisa V. hadn't felt the need to zing Lisa R. in her wrapup, however.  She should have stopped before she said Lisa R. can be an asshole. I also admire the restraint Lisa R. showed in just letting that go.

I also agreed when Erika said she didn't understand why the women keep doing the same things over and over.  I do get that.  But, it kind of does fuel the show.  I just wish they wouldn't go for life ruining gossip and keep it to the little struggles.  

I do think Lisa V. is done fighting for this 'crown' and will give it to someone else.  I think she has the foothold she wants with fame a la Vanderpump rules, her charity involvement and her restaurants.  

With Kim I truly think she is clean, but I thought she was clean the other seasons she wasn't, too.  Not the season she with with that guy, but the season she came back after that.  So, I can kind of understand Lisa R. not truly believing she is clean or well.  Unfortunately, Kim has to prove herself, because she has lied and mislead people many times before.  

I do wish all the women well and think they are all good people.  I am even happy for Andy having a new show.  

Agree with your whole post.....

But Loved the bolded!!!!

Saddened that evil really does pleasure the hearts of some.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

They all tag team. Well hang on, no against Dorit the three uglies had to tag her..:) 

34 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Too funny, and those lips!!! Ugh! 

Edited by Fanny Mare
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, escape said:

I don't see ever LVP calling Dorit or PK out or vice versa. 

Well I did see her try to diffuse the situation, admittedly not really calling them out but when Ken did get too carried away with the joke she called her husband out with a "Ken that's naughty" which it was yet also funny.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 5