Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Yep, a lot of actors got their start on soaps, that's true. But Eileen's still there. That tells me she's not that great of an actress or she would have catapulted out of that show a long time ago.

Eileen came on the show in the 80s when working on soaps was still something of a prestigious gig. There was a lot of good talent on soaps in the 70s and 80s, and it isn't really until the 90s that being a soap star becomes something of stigma to some. Soaps did have a lot of good actors on at the time who even if they were good enough, and wanted to leave, couldn't, because they would have still been pigeon-holed as being a "soap actor". And even in the 90s, when soaps were losing viewers, it was still a good reliable paycheck, and depending on the show, some of them were actually pretty good.

Well, this is where I call producer/Andy/Bravo manipulation.  Kim really broke the 4th wall when she said all that about returning the bunny to Rinna, because the bunny was actually brought out in response to a "viewer question" on one of Andy's cards.  We've always been told that the Housewives don't know what questions will be asked until the reunion taping - how the hell did Kim know to bring that bunny with her, and hide it behind the couch unless she knew ahead of the time that Andy was going to ask that question?

I think it was a happy coincidence more than anything. It would have been easy for them to adjust the questions Andy would ask once they saw Kim holding the Bunny. "Quick, find a question - any question - about Rinna and Kim and the bunny!"

I saw Dorit's "induced" comment as her saying Rinna was playing games with Eden on purpose. That Rinna was lying, not being honest about not remembering what she said to Eden.

Confusing accent aside, I doubt Dorit's grasp of the English language is inept. She was trying to start up the pills story again, but Eden wasn't buying it (though unlike LVP, Boy George, and Kyle, I don't think Eden quite understood what Dorit was trying to do).

14 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I interpreted Dorit's "induced" comment as Rinna was on drugs.

Yup.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Yep. Worst season and most boring group of RHOBH ladies yet.  Makes me miss the original group.

We'd never hear from Eileen if she wasn't busy inserting herself into everyone else's business. 

Not sure why it's necessary to compare a shitty soap opera actress to a washed up 80s (70s?) movie actress, considering that doing RHOBH was a step up for both of them. Pretty sure we won't be seeing Cate Blanchett or Meryl Streep on RHOBH anytime soon.

giphy.gif

How was Eileen inserting herself into everyone else's  business?  She had very little to say throughout the whole reunion?  BTW, this shitty soap opera actress has a had a lucrative career for decades.  And the the payday has been better than most could dream of.  Just sayin.  And, her payday over the long run has been  probably better than Kim's.

• Love 8

make me wonder if she meant producer induced. 

I took Dorit's "induced" comment as "introduced" by production but she is trying not break the 4th wall.

Is blaming things on production the new get out jail free card we can start invoking whenever we want to justify the actions of one HW? You can just as easily say the producers told Rinna to go after Dorit about the coke allegations.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

How was Eileen inserting herself into everyone else's  business?  She had very little to say throughout the whole reunion?  BTW, this shitty soap opera actress has a had a lucrative career for decades.  And the the payday has been better than most could dream of.  Just sayin.  And, her payday over the long run has been  probably better than Kim's.

I have always wanted to know why Eileen, an award winning actress, who still currently acts on a SO, agreed to be on this show? Did she need the money that badly (did the SO cut her pay that deeply), did she want better name recognition, what/why? LOL

• Love 6
4 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Oh and Kim? Eileen has an Emmy. Shut your nasty mouth towards a woman who has kept a solid career for decades. 

Yeah, that was quite a fucking moment. An ice cream cone with two scoops of rocky road bullshit moment.  You keep running that slack, louche mouth of yours, Kim Richards. Keep bleeding artistic condescension out of your mean piggish eyes, playing Helen Mirren to Eileen's supposed hacktress career. Your skill set as an artist SUCH a thing of wonder, a gift of such refinement (as proven in Sharknado 3, a movie so subtly acted it was the fucking Othello of disaster movies -- stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone, prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone -- Sharknado was THAT good).  Just fuck off with that shit, you dry drunk. On your very best, most perfect day ever, you never came close to Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver, Tatum O'Neal in Paper Moon (or even Kristy McNichol in the episode of Family where she found out her beloved teacher was a lesbian!) so shut your damn mouth. Stop rambling about mooovie acting. Stop returning goddamn gifts like a petulant tweenager trying to score points off her mom.  Be a professional and listen to the music playing you off the goddamn set. Get up, smooth down that ugly dress (which gave you cleavage reminiscent of Mrs Garrett in "Facts of Life") and leave. Just leave.  Cue the music. You are fucking done.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 17
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I have always wanted to know why Eileen, an award winning actress, who still currently acts on a SO, agreed to be on this show? Did she need the money that badly (did the SO cut her pay that deeply), did she want better name recognition, what/why? LOL

Maybe they offered her a significant payday.  LOL.  There are a lot of 'numbers' out there.  LOL.

• Love 1

I am now in hysterics, having seen Andrea Martin on WWHL reprising Rinna's dramatic reaction to Kim returning the bunny. I hope you all saw it! She brought out a bottle of eyedrops for the fake tears!Hilarious! Since that was obviously scripted, it looks like Rinna didn't fool TPTB with her phony act, nor did she escape unscathed, at least on that point.

How I love Andrea Martin!

7 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

The first two parts were so dreadful that I decided not to punish myself by watching tonight's episode. Based on the posts, sounds like I made the right choice.

You know I can't "like" a post like this. It emphasizes my stupidity for having watched.  :(

Edited by renatae
Clarification
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Maybe they offered her a significant payday.  LOL.  There are a lot of 'numbers' out there.  LOL.

So you think she needed the money? I can't see any current actress doing any of the HW shows unless they need money badly. After all, it's not like the HW shows are going to bolster their acting resumes. LOL

• Love 5
3 hours ago, rustyspigot said:
3 hours ago, BlackMamba said:
4 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

That second walk off was pretty weak, Rinna. Even for you.

Then you wonder why Kim called them "The Soap Twins"

Well, they both were on Days of Our Lives that have the same scenes repeated ad nauseum until sweeps. So that makes sense.

Lather, rinse, repeat. LOL.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

So you think she needed the money? I can't see any current actress doing any of the HW shows unless they need money badly. After all, it's not like the HW shows are going to bolster their acting resumes. LOL

She needs something in her life, the Soapy ED is as boring as the real ED. Then there is Vincent, still hoping his last name carries him along zzzzzzz.

• Love 13
43 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I always figured she was studying them. Daytime soaps aren't always realistic, seeing this crazy up close from real people might help her feel more grounded in her role. Plus, money. 

I like this cast (minus Kim and Eden) and am still over the season. Too many episodes, maybe, for the two storylines we got. Here's hoping they come back next year with something midway between Munchausen and missing panties. I don't know what that would be but I assume it's possible. 

Also, they should introduce instant replay. No more "I don't recall." 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Found the bunny...

Sleepy Head Bunnies Products

The North American Bear staff is a small, but wonderfully diverse group of people who know and care about the products and make sure everything is "just right" before anything ships out the door. Ten different languages are spoken at North American Bear and like the customers who ultimately purchase these products, The North American Bear staff is predominately women (the majority of whom are moms) with a delightful sprinkling of dads. There are 43 children total amongst the company and every one of these kids is as much a part of the North American Bear family as their parents.  

Buy This Item

Quantity:Price:

$49.99

This item earns 14,997 Rewards Points

This item may be Embroidered

This item may be Gift Wrapped

View all Sleepy Head Bunnies Products

Checked this out and saw it for sale on Amazon. "Warning: Choking Hazard, Small Parts. Not for children under 3."  Also, two phony reviews by fans of RHOBH!

• Love 5
On 25/04/2017 at 2:06 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Yeah, somehow Eileen's comments fly under Erika's radar.  Isn't that convenient?

During the finale episode, she told PK that she was upset because people told her that he said she flashed him on purpose to try to seduce him.  He told her he never said that, and she claimed to believe him and said they were good...Until the reunion when she is STILL accusing him of saying that. 

At the reunion, PK was trying to explain to her that what he was accused of (claiming the flash was on purpose) had never been substantiated, when Erika BLEW UP at him "What you've been accused of?! What about what I've been accused of?!" not realizing that if he never accused her, then there was no accusation of her doing anything.  Arguing for the sake of arguing? or as Danielle Staub said "Pay attention puhleeze!"

Honestly, I can't remember if he did say it or not, but I'm fairly certain If he did, it was done in jest -and yes, with a British accent.  I didn't get the impression that any of them (well, maybe except Eileen) actually thought it was on purpose.

Eileen got her a job on Y&R so that either makes up for it or is more important than her hurt feelings.

I guess....

Edited by hecate2909
spelling
  • Love 8

The opening scene with Erika and Ashleys Daughter was right beside a dumpster a  couple had sex on not too long ago. I hope she wore panties because all the residents have sex on every surface on that set. Even the first time I yelled out not to sit down on Chelseas couch. They shun beds in Wisconsin.

Edited by FairyDusted
missing words make a difference
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Is blaming things on production the new get out jail free card we can start invoking whenever we want to justify the actions of one HW? You can just as easily say the producers told Rinna to go after Dorit about the coke allegations.

3 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

However, they might have spoken about the situation at a time cameras weren't there.  Or it is possible that it is edited out.  This isn't Big Brother.  We don't have a live feed of their lives 24/7.  She could have asked Eileen about it.  We just don't know. 

But she insinuated it.  

Because Kim lives in the 1970s.  I asked my mom if she had heard of her back when the show first started (I'm in my mid-30's so I missed Kim's supposed hey day).  My mom hadn't heard of her nor any of the other guys that she mentioned starring with. 

Exactly.  Dorit is mad at Rinna because of what Rinna implied.  But when Dorit is confronted about things that she implied, she says it isn't fair and that she didn't say that.  She wants to be held to exactly what she said with no inferring but won't do others the same courtesy.  It is being a hypocrite. 

No, it's the new "maybe something happened off camera that will justify the inconsistencies of two HWs, or said something happened and it was edited out."

Which itself was the new "it doesn't matter if Lisa stuck her hand up Erika's dress because her hand was so close she COULD have stuck her hand up Erika's dress."

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

She implied it time and time again

Firstly Rinna "Implied" it, with her own behaviour and comments ie enormous bag of pills and the popping xanax in her smoothies comment.

Eden went to Dorit after Rinna just acted like she had no recollection of recent events, Dorit asked did Eden think that Rinna's personality was induced in some way.

I think it was a pretty fair question after the way Rinna acted and Eden relayed the information.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 15

Why is it they only showed "Rinna's family" instead of doing a clip on everyone's? Oh yeah, because her daughters are trying to be the new Gigi and Bella. Any time Rinna is focused on (family, husband, packing, dog, home) I fast forward. No interest. Not now. Not ever!

• Love 14
2 hours ago, lunastartron said:

No, it's the new "maybe something happened off camera that will justify the inconsistencies of two HWs, or said something happened and it was edited out."

Which itself was the new "it doesn't matter if Lisa stuck her hand up Erika's dress because her hand was so close she COULD have stuck her hand up Erika's dress."

I'm just giving a possible explanation (out of a million) of why Ericka and Eileen are ok.  Supposedly there was an unaired apology between the two of them after the HK dinner too. People are also more forgiving when their friends do hurtful things than when someone they've known for 2 seconds does it. There are a million possible reasons.  I'm just pointing out that being a hypocrite isn't the only possible reason. 

• Love 6

Yeah, somehow Eileen's comments fly under Erika's radar.  Isn't that convenient?

Or maybe it happened off-screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn and the producers didn't think it was exciting enough to show or fit into the narrative they were trying to project this season, because:

As opposed to this, which:

actually happened on our screens, and not off.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4

If I could get these "adults" to understand just one thing it would be that unless something tragic happens to them I will never feel sorry for them based on what happens in this dumb show.

I don't want any thing tragic to happen, I want more fun!

I revel in your inanity not your misery.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 9

Refresh my memory. Didn't Ericka and I'm Better Than You acknowledge that there was no apology until they got back to Beverly Hills during the reunion.

That the closest thing in Hong Kong was a brief borrowing of the Glam (that word sure is used loosely in this context.....) Squad to make I'm Better Than You pretty. And that I'm Better Than You knew it was an unspoken apology.

I find that sad.  I'm sorry.  Not that hard to say.  Particularly if said to someone you know is inclined to accept it immediately.   It's just 2 words.  Im. Sorry.  I'm sorry.

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I'm just giving a possible explanation (out of a million) of why Ericka and Eileen are ok.  Supposedly there was an unaired apology between the two of them after the HK dinner too. People are also more forgiving when their friends do hurtful things than when someone they've known for 2 seconds does it. There are a million possible reasons.  I'm just pointing out that being a hypocrite isn't the only possible reason. 

You just made 2 excellent points.

True people do forgive their friends more easily, but that also begs the question as to why they are friends in the first place?

eg. if your friend disappoints you maybe you forgive, but if your friend disrespects you that's a whole different kettle of fish!

Second point, Dorit had only known of Erica from "reputation" (ironic) so therefore asked 2 common acquaintances/friends what their take was, and they both made implications and insinuations of their own, so fed the SL.

I would follow with the fact that Eileen made the most obvious and frankly gaudy insinuation yet that seems to not matter to Erica who will never recover from the defamation perpetrated by Dorit, who really only made a joke in poor taste, which was then cultivated further by said persons supposed friends.

3 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Refresh my memory. Didn't Ericka and I'm Better Than You acknowledge that there was no apology until they got back to Beverly Hills during the reunion.

That the closest thing in Hong Kong was a brief borrowing of the Glam (that word sure is used loosely in this context.....) Squad to make I'm Better Than You pretty. And that I'm Better Than You knew it was an unspoken apology.

I find that sad.  I'm sorry.  Not that hard to say.  Particularly if said to someone you know is inclined to accept it immediately.   It's just 2 words.  Im. Sorry.  I'm sorry.

That was tacky as hell too, Eileen doesn't seem to know how to dress herself to her best advantage, but that Sham Squad get paid to F Erica over by dressing her like a Drag Queen and fawning over her, what they did to Eileen was just put lipstick on a (insert word of choice).

Also that whole scenario just further evidenced to me that Erica thinks you can buy people.

• Love 15

True people do forgive their friends more easily, but that also begs the question as to why they are friends in the first place?

Why are are people friends to begin with?

Second point, Dorit had only known of Erica from "reputation" (ironic) so therefore asked 2 common acquaintances/friends what their take was, and they both made implications and insinuations of their own, so fed the SL.

Dorit would have done what she was going to do regardless. She asked LVP and Rinna and the pills, ignored what LVP told her, and brought it up however she could on different occasions.

Also that whole scenario just further evidenced to me that Erica thinks you can buy people.

So any time someone spends any sort of money on a friend, whether a gift or whatever, then they are trying to buy people?

• Love 5
On 4/24/2017 at 10:15 AM, Jel said:

Andy says, "But Eileen, weren't you and Lisa Rinna laughing along with the joke at first, and wasn't it you, Eileen, and not Dorit,  who actually questioned Erika's intent?"

omg this so much! how did this get swept under the rug???  sucky reunion overall, but i don't know why i expected more.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Why are are people friends to begin with?

Dorit would have done what she was going to do regardless. She asked LVP and Rinna and the pills, ignored what LVP told her, and brought it up however she could on different occasions.

So any time someone spends any sort of money on a friend, whether a gift or whatever, then they are trying to buy people?

Yet Erica Dragged Eden for the very same behaviour!

• Love 10

Yet Erica Dragged Eden for the very same behaviour!

Which has nothing to do with her relationship with Eileen.

Also, Erica Dragged Eden is the name of my new band.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

omg this so much! how did this get swept under the rug???  sucky reunion overall, but i don't know why i expected more.

I sure didn't.

I had this pegged from the get go, Rinna gets dragged is what THEY said!

I said (coughs) Bullchit!!!

Edited by hecate2909
spelling
  • Love 4
On 4/21/2017 at 6:02 PM, steelcitysister said:

Sitting silently while others attack Kim has been Kyle's MO since S1. At that reunion, Tayor went after Kim and kept looking at Kyle as if to say, " aren't you going to jump in and help?"  Instead, Kyle peered down the front of her own dress. 

The face she had while Kim and Rinna were going at it, staring down with the finger in the teeth.  She really does revert to Little Girl Status in these moments.  She looked how she did watching The Thing in Halloween!

On 4/24/2017 at 10:06 AM, Lady of nod said:

My dream reunion part 3

Andy stops playing favorites and asks real questions, allowing the women to answer and shushing all the shouting out of the others. Also allows one on one conversations and silences all those who feel compelled to interject their "truths" 

YES.  Even PK pointed out why the hell is he answering to Rinna for EJ.  So annoying!  Nothing ever gets resolved, or even more of a loss to us--no relationship gets more damaged!

Edited by noveltylibrary65
  • Love 17
13 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Which has nothing to do with her relationship with Eileen.

Also, Erica Dragged Eden is the name of my new band.

Actually it does, you can't say that it's "Different" because they are friends without allowing me to question why exactly they are then friends.

I have no idea what the name of your new band is?

ETA I didn't read that right the first time!

You named your band after Erica being a total BITCH?

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 7

I wish they had just sat the bunny down on the right couch between Kyle and LVP before the ladies sat down and not addressed his presence. 

It would be the proverbial "elephant" in the room.

• Love 6
Just now, snarts said:

Anyone else notice that while Erika said some supporting things about Rinna, her facial expressions while Rinna was speaking were at times quite interesting?  

I'll let you know.

(lol)

On 4/24/2017 at 9:06 PM, SweetieDarling said:
10 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Bring back Brandi! At least she gave us better drama this snore fest.

You have to be kidding!  Nothing is worth reliving that pain ?

Eileen interjecting to Kyle regarding Rinna: "She didn't remember!" with a little chuckle like why is that concept so foreign to you simpletons?  Uh gee because it is completely unbelieveable that anyone would forget saying something as heinous as that?  God she just continues to be so annoying.  Please make her go away.  At this point I'll take Rinna over her.  Wow I really just said that!

• Love 13
10 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

"Just because you are the loudest and most obnoxious doesn’t mean you are right."

This should be the tag line of every reunion show.

I dunno, I thought that line was so lame, especially repeated again.  Just more borefest Eileen.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

Eileen interjecting to Kyle regarding Rinna: "She didn't remember!" with a little chuckle like why is that concept so foreign to you simpletons?  Uh gee because it is completely unbelieveable that anyone would forget saying something as heinous as that?  God she just continues to be so annoying.  Please make her go away.  At this point I'll take Rinna over her.  Wow I really just said that!

I kinda want rid of Rinna, and let Eileen sink or swim on her own.

At the start of this season I was almost liking Erica, giving her a chance minus Lemon head, yet she quickly deteriorated into a vacuous bitchy liar who seems to think she is above reproach.

She's like Eileen with a Sham Squad and a Daddy Warbucks.

8 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I dunno, I thought that line was so lame, especially repeated again.  Just more borefest Eileen.

Personally I find Eileen particularly obnoxious!

And that line is bullchit just like her tag line, she sees and hears everything except what her bestie does and speaks no evil aside from against Lisa V or anybody who she isn't in cahoots with.

Erica can be a Bitch too just like Rinna but Eileen is just a "Supportive friend" to them and the Judge and Jury of everybody who isn't in her "Bubble".

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 19
10 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Not that I can remember! That's usually Rinna's way of dismissing someone! I can't tell you how Eileen has disappointed me; actually thinking she's doing Rinna a favor by enabling her to act out, but always have her support without question! ;-)

and yet she claims she never supports her when she does something wrong.  what a joke!! 

• Love 13
10 hours ago, lilsadone said:

They actually stopped putting black women through hair searches without real cause - but only stopped doing it about a year ago. The ACLU had to file a suit before TSA agreed to stop doing it. 

I'm not African American but I do have Jewish Girl Curly Hair and while flying home last year from a work trip to Buffalo TSA patted down my head.  I couldn't imagine what they thought I had in there.

Why do I continue to watch these reunions when they're so lame?  Kim needs to go away and get serious help and as someone else pointed out way upstream Kyle could benefit from attending Al-Anon.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Andy to ask Rinna how everyone getting up from the table equals doing coke. If her ass didn't see people with credit cards, cutting white powder on a glass surface OR short of that find coke residue on the toilet seat, her conclusion was irrational and just dumb. 

Thank you! But instead he asks Dorit if SHE saw any drugs???  Don't ask the idiot who is making the accusation-- I'm sorry speaking her TRUTH.   wtf Andy.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Is it just me to are they saying "Xanax" in place of adderall? Because.....Xanax chills you out, adderall will make you a little crazy? 

This is driving me bananas. As someone who has a diagnosed panic disorder and keeps Xanax on me constantly, the stigma these women are giving it makes me angry. It's not some cool designer drug that gives you a high. It literally flattens you out so that you can relax to the point of at least feeling tethered to the earth.

You cannot buy over-the-counter Xanax and it's not exactly popular on the black market. If you have it, a doctor has prescribed it and you have it for a reason. If you take it, it is because you need it to function at normal human level instead of on a full-body-shake, tower-of-terror plane. I have my disorder under control and rarely need the pills, but they are always with me just in case. The notion that one could be a "Xanax addict" is strange. Too much Xanax and you'd be passed out on the floor or dead. It calms you down - so if you're not one of those who is constantly nervous and afraid, you'd literally collapse. It's not a painkiller.

Also, for real, try getting Xanax without a prescription or a bi-monthly doctor visit. It doesn't happen. I travel a lot and I have a "Rinna bag." Most of my Xanax is in prescription bottles, but I always keep a few handy with my Biotin, vitamins, melatonin, etc. There's nothing outlandish about a ziploc of pills and no one at airport security (unless you're at Heathrow in London where security is the highest in the Western hemisphere) is going to stop you for having such a bag with you.

I'd understand the offense if someone said you were addicted to Oxy or something, but Xanax? It makes no sense whatsoever. Christ, that would be like someone saying you're addicted to insulin as a diabetic. Yeah, I've got this horrible habit of trying to live well and productively. Sue me.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The bottom fell out in the ratings for the year she joined. I think she was just covering her bases on the off chance that her role on Y&R might be cut back or written out.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/whats-behind-young-restless-ratings-742667

• Love 5
10 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Eileen got an Emmy with only 4 soaps left.  Soap performers winning Daytime Emmys now doesn't hold much weight like it did in the 80s through the middle 2000s.  Had Eileen won back in the mid-1990s for playing Kristen Dimera/Susan Banks it would've.  Plus Emmy politics helps certain actors and actresses to get nominated and win too.  Eileen has worked on multiple soaps across CBS/NBC, so she has built her fair share of relationships along the way.  I'm not taking anything away from her winning back 2013, she did help save Days and she did great work just those are the facts.    

I honestly didn't even know soaps were still on before Eileen came on the show.  Who even watches them?  And Eileen's irritating 'Not true...not true...not true' response to Kim's very credible comparison of them to movies was ridiculous.  Eileen doesn't know soaps are played for high drama?  lol!

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

This is driving me bananas. As someone who has a diagnosed panic disorder and keeps Xanax on me constantly, the stigma these women are giving it makes me angry. It's not some cool designer drug that gives you a high. It literally flattens you out so that you can relax to the point of at least feeling tethered to the earth.

You cannot buy over-the-counter Xanax and it's not exactly popular on the black market. If you have it, a doctor has prescribed it and you have it for a reason. If you take it, it is because you need it to function at normal human level instead of on a full-body-shake, tower-of-terror plane. I have my disorder under control and rarely need the pills, but they are always with me just in case. The notion that one could be a "Xanax addict" is strange. Too much Xanax and you'd be passed out on the floor or dead. It calms you down - so if you're not one of those who is constantly nervous and afraid, you'd literally collapse. It's not a painkiller.

Also, for real, try getting Xanax without a prescription or a bi-monthly doctor visit. It doesn't happen. I travel a lot and I have a "Rinna bag." Most of my Xanax is in prescription bottles, but I always keep a few handy with my Biotin, vitamins, melatonin, etc. There's nothing outlandish about a ziploc of pills and no one at airport security (unless you're at Heathrow in London where security is the highest in the Western hemisphere) is going to stop you for having such a bag with you.

I'd understand the offense if someone said you were addicted to Oxy or something, but Xanax? It makes no sense whatsoever. Christ, that would be like someone saying you're addicted to insulin as a diabetic. Yeah, I've got this horrible habit of trying to live well and productively. Sue me.

Granted when you travel a lot and take a lot of meds they need to be in a Handy Plastic baggie to get through airport security, I don't know what the purpose would be to pull said baggie out at a dinner party unless one wanted it to be discussed.

• Love 7

Actually it does, you can't say that it's "Different" because they are friends without allowing me to question why exactly they are then friends.

Ericka's relationship with Eileen isn't the same as her relationship with Eden. Also, I never said you couldn't question the friendship, I was just offering my own opinion on who knows why people are friends.

You named your band after Erica being a total BITCH?

Depends on how you look at it lololol

• Love 5