Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Kim Richards. Has done the impossible. She made Erika palatable by comparison and made Rinna seem kind.

Please get that woman offscreen for good.

Oh and Kim? Eileen has an Emmy. Shut your nasty mouth towards a woman who has kept a solid career for decades. 

Eileen got an Emmy with only 4 soaps left.  Soap performers winning Daytime Emmys now doesn't hold much weight like it did in the 80s through the middle 2000s.  Had Eileen won back in the mid-1990s for playing Kristen Dimera/Susan Banks it would've.  Plus Emmy politics helps certain actors and actresses to get nominated and win too.  Eileen has worked on multiple soaps across CBS/NBC, so she has built her fair share of relationships along the way.  I'm not taking anything away from her winning back 2013, she did help save Days and she did great work just those are the facts.    

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Call me Queen Petty but it makes me irrationally angry that Rinna's daughters are embarking, successfully, on a modeling career. 

The most surreal GTFO comment was fucking Eileen schooling Kim on how she was interjecting herself into a situation that she didn't know about anything about or witness. That right there is Eileen's reason d'etre and the only thing she does on this GD show!

What I really wanted was for Andy to ask Rinna how everyone getting up from the table equals doing coke. If her ass didn't see people with credit cards, cutting white powder on a glass surface OR short of that find coke residue on the toilet seat, her conclusion was irrational and just dumb. 

Preach! If I were one of those people at that party, I'd have an attorney put a scare in the Hamlin family implying that BS! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Fanny Mare said:

Great post!100 likes!

Erika has a better bag of pills, she really can't take  it when the limelight isn't  hers, can she. Old botox face.! I agree, 100% Yolanda??, who took care of the girls while Yo saw thousands of doctors, here, there and everywhere.

Rinna got off Scott free, she owns nothing, naked selfies? her poor daughters, plus she runs around the house nude, maybe that's the pill,  relieved wanderer.! Rofl. :)

Eileen and Rinna, bye bye..seriously? Are they five.?Smh.

I may have to take this off my "must see" list! The season wasn't saved by this overly long reunions! RHOA better be better with 4 parts! ;-)

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

This entire reunion was disappointing. 

Like, bad sex levels of disappointing.

The first two parts were so dreadful that I decided not to punish myself by watching tonight's episode. Based on the posts, sounds like I made the right choice.

• Love 7
Just now, njbchlover said:

We may have just witnessed Eileen's last stand for her diamond. I don't know if I would have chosen Rinna as my hill to die on, but that's just me.

And who against? Kim. The meal ticket.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, KenyaJ said:

The first two parts were so dreadful that I decided not to punish myself by watching tonight's episode. Based on the posts, sounds like I made the right choice.

I dunno. Did you want to see even more circular arguing, so many people speaking at once that you can't understand a dozen words, and absolutely no resolution? 'Cause you missed a lot of that!

Giggy's interview was cute, though.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Other than that, I don't think Eileen was even highlighted, or anything about her this season mentioned.  I'm thinking she could be the one in trouble of losing her diamond next season.

Hence why she wanted to confront Kim.  I think she knows this would probably be her last rodeo and she needed something to make her stand out since she was a complete waste of couch space or blending with the couch because I totally forgot she was there.  In the words of Kenya Moore, 'It's rehearsed"  

• Love 23
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

What I didn't understand from Eileen was, why would you ask someone a pointed question (to Kim about the soap actress comment), and then, when Kim tried to respond, Eileen wouldn't let her?  I mean, Eileen had to know that the question was going to elicit a less than favorable or complimenatry reply, so why ask it in the first place, but then, when she gets an answer (although we couldn't hear the complete answer from Kim), Eileen says "Rude, rude, rude - buh-bye" over and over Kim's speaking.  Then, Rinna chimed in with the "buh-bye" thing, too.  They were the ones being rude.  

I kept thinking that Rinna and Eileen were idiots to not let Kim talk.  That's the fastest way to have people turn on her.  She just can't help but claim that she didn't do this as a reunion stunt.

• Love 15
30 minutes ago, Thumper said:

What is with the Rinna and Eileen waving their hands and saying "that's enough Kim!  Buh-bye!" over and over?  I thought that was incredibly rude.  Is that something Kim has done in the past?

It's something they learned in Junior High.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I dunno. Did you want to see even more circular arguing, so many people speaking at once that you can't understand a dozen words, and absolutely no resolution? 'Cause you missed a lot of that!

LOL! Nope! It doesn't help that I've been watching Season 4 of RHONY all day long. After watching those hosebeasts all day, I couldn't subject myself to Rinna, Eileen, Kim, and Erika too.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Does Rinna wear a wig? Her hair looks a lot fuller than in the smoothie clip.

I was watching the episode of Rinna getting ready for LVP's party, when she jumped on her daughter in her kitchen.  I paused it and backed up, the top of Rinna's hair flopped over - away from the rest of her hair.  Which said to me she wears a piece at the top for fullness.

• Love 9
Just now, BlackMamba said:
35 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

That second walk off was pretty weak, Rinna. Even for you.

Then you wonder why Kim called them "The Soap Twins"

Well, they both were on Days of Our Lives that have the same scenes repeated ad nauseum until sweeps. So that makes sense.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

LOL! Nope! It doesn't help that I've been watching Season 4 of RHONY all day long. After watching those hosebeasts all day, I couldn't subject myself to Rinna, Eileen, Kim, and Erika too.

I'm sensing a crossover. Throw those four in with Ramona, Jillzy, Kelly, Luann, and Cindy at their season 4 worsts and let the fur fly!

• Love 4

Hmmm, so Kim claims that she didn't give the bunny to her grandson because it has bad energy. Can't remember if Lisa gave Kim the bunny before or after the grandson was born, but the kid was born last October so safe to say Kim has held on to the bunny for 5 -  6 months. Bad energy my ass. More like trying to hang on to your job. I also found it funny that Kim admitted that this show was her job. Even demoted, she is doing everything she can to stay on. 

The conversation about why she looks down on Eileen and Lisa was hilarious. Kim apparently has no idea that many actors/actresses got their start on soaps. And of course Eileen's career spans 35 years. Kim OTOH? Never even heard of her until I started watching this franchise. I think if I referred to Kim as a D list actress, it would be a promotion. 

I want LisaR's FU recorder.  

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 22
5 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

Well, they both were on Days of Our Lives that have the same scenes repeated ad nauseum until sweeps. So that makes sense.

My question for Kim is what soap did she do?  She claims she did one once.  LOL.

Nevertheless, Eileen is phony for attackiing Kim about her being a soap actress.  Lisa V has called she and Rinna "soapy and sudsy" before and she found it funny. 

I guess because Kim and she having the most acting experience and the most well known she likes battling with Kim.  Plus she don't want LvP's fans coming for her.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

Did anyone else think that Eden knew her time was up when Dorit called her out on the Xanax-addict bullshit?  Eden didn't even really try to defend herself or her comments.  She just seemed like she realized, sitting on that couch, that she was a one and done (and not even really a one and done - more like a 1/2 of one and done).  She seemed like she couldn't wait to get off that couch and back to her #reallife #EdendoesEden #Edenneedsbighugs #overandout #nevertobeheardfromagain.    ;-)

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I agree, a HW not getting a "highlight" segment/recap on themselves does not bode well for that HW. LOL

Well, Carole didn't get one last season and she's still with us. Lol 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Hmmm, so Kim claims that she didn't give the bunny to her grandson because it has bad energy. Can't remember if Lisa gave Kim the bunny before or after the grandson was born, but the kid was born last October so safe to say Kim has held on to the bunny for 5 -  6 months. Bad energy my ass. More like trying to hang on to your job. I also found it funny that Kim admitted that this show was her job. Even demoted, she is doing everything she can to stay on. 

The conversation about why she looks down on Eileen and Lisa was hilarious. Kim apparently has no idea that many actors/actresses got their start on soaps. And of course Eileen's career spans 35 years. Kim OTOH? Never even heard of her until I started watching this franchise. 

I want LisaR's FU button. 

Yep, a lot of actors got their start on soaps, that's true. But Eileen's still there. That tells me she's not that great of an actress or she would have catapulted out of that show a long time ago.

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

We've seen that Eileen, when she doesn't get the answers that SHE wants to hear, becomes very dismissive, shuts the person down, and talks over them.  She did it to PK at the finale party, and now, she did it to Kim, as well.  

If you are not prepared to receive an answer you are not going to like or agree with, don't ask the effin' question!!!  

She did it to Vinny.  She just likes to hear herself give her own opinion.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I know that the berry color was/is on trend but the color is distracting to me on LVP this reunion. 

The berry lip color was way too thick imo - she's prettier with a more natural look.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11
Just now, Jel said:

Yep, a lot of actors got their start on soaps, that's true. But Eileen's still there. That tells me she's not that great of an actress or she would have catapulted out of that show a long time ago.

Some soap actors accumulate a huge fan base, though. It's a good gig to stick with, isn't it?

• Love 19
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

This is something that Eileen, Rinna and Erika have done all season long, ask someone a question then talk over them not allow the person to answer them. I suspect they fear the answers they might hear, that being, they don't want to hear the truth! LOL

I agree, a HW not getting a "highlight" segment/recap on themselves does not bode well for that HW. LOL

Hmmm, it makes me suspect that they are afraid to hear the answer they will get from Kim. She is making more sense than they are these days. LOL

I don't think that's it.  They are asking the question because they want to refute the answer.  The minute they get part of the answer they know they will get they start shouting their truth.  I just think that they would be better off if they let certain cast members talk because they are bound to only make things worse for themselves.

But then, I've never really understood why none of these housewives have ever seemed to hire a team to prep them for the reunion.  And I'm not talking like when Camille was reformed by some PR person for the sake of custody.

I'm talking hire a shady (or maybe disbarred) psychologist, a lawyer, an ex con, a detective, a former reality TV producer,  and a couple avid viewers.  Then have mock reunion to prepare.  Then destroy your enemies.  Ruthlessly.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Jel said:

Whether she is still there because she wants to be or not, she is 100% better actor that Kim. If it were me, I would be happy of the steady income, longevity, and to be working with the same family. I like consistency, and would hate to be wondering year after year where my next paycheck is coming from. I think a lot of soap actors are like that. Not everyone needs to prove themselves in other areas. Just like not all actors try the stage, etc. To each his own. 

Many soap actors are much more well known that likely the majority of working actors.

• Love 16

Add me to whoever said the bunny looked cheap.  I bet it was something Rinna had in her closet to regift.  I don't have a zillionth of her money and have given better baby gifts to people I barely know.  I can think of a lot of things that would make a better gift than a dust collector.  Rinna only gave it to Kim, so Rinna could be in yet another scene and to also have people say, that Rinna has a kind, heart.  

I saw Vinnie on a poker tournament the other night. He is starting to look rough.

Edited by howiveaddict
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Eileen is definitely the Carole the last few seasons, Yet Eileen isn't worth a 700K paycheck if she's not going to have a storyline and all she's going to be is the Mickey to Rinna's Rocky.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The conversation about why she looks down on Eileen and Lisa was hilarious. Kim apparently has no idea that many actors/actresses got their start on soaps. And of course Eileen's career spans 35 years. Kim OTOH? Never even heard of her until I started watching this franchise. I think if I referred to Kim as a D list actress, it would be a promotion. 

I want LisaR's FU recorder.  

It is a "job" for all of them, not just Kim! LOL

4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Did anyone else think that Eden knew her time was up when Dorit called her out on the Xanax-addict bullshit?  Eden didn't even really try to defend herself or her comments.  She just seemed like she realized, sitting on that couch, that she was a one and done (and not even really a one and done - more like a 1/2 of one and done).  She seemed like she couldn't wait to get off that couch and back to her #reallife #EdendoesEden #Edenneedsbighugs #overandout #nevertobeheardfromagain.    ;-)

Eden actually said to not "blame" her for what she said to Dorit and them what she told Rinna. LOL

3 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

But Andy didn't really ask Eileen more than 2 or 3 questions, it was like she was as invisible as Eden was on the couch to him, like Eileen was the FOH and Kim was the full HW. LOL

• Love 7

Found the bunny...

Sleepy Head Bunnies Products

The North American Bear staff is a small, but wonderfully diverse group of people who know and care about the products and make sure everything is "just right" before anything ships out the door. Ten different languages are spoken at North American Bear and like the customers who ultimately purchase these products, The North American Bear staff is predominately women (the majority of whom are moms) with a delightful sprinkling of dads. There are 43 children total amongst the company and every one of these kids is as much a part of the North American Bear family as their parents.  

Buy This Item

Quantity:Price:

$49.99

This item earns 14,997 Rewards Points

This item may be Embroidered

This item may be Gift Wrapped

View all Sleepy Head Bunnies Products

• Love 8
Just now, chewycandy said:

Some soap actors accumulate a huge fan base, though. It's a good gig to stick with, isn't it?

When people point out how many actors got their start on soaps, it makes one wonder why Eileen is still there, at the proverbial starting line. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

Eileen would have been smarter to just throw that jab at Kim.  Whatever Kim wants to say about Eileen as a soap actor, at least Eileen is STILL acting.  Kim hasn't had an real acting job in how many years??  (Excluding Sharknado stupidity)  That would have been a better comeback/dig to Kim's response than "You're just rude, rude, rude - buh-bye".  

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I also found the outrage from Kim and Kyle that Kim was using the bunny thing to make a scene in an effort to become full time again laughable.

Yes, that is what she was doing.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It is a "job" for all of them, not just Kim! LOL

As far as I can see, for Kim it is her only job. Certainly not true of LisaR, LVP, Eileen, Kyle, Erika. I was surpised that Kim would admit that she needs the few crumbs she has been thrown this season. 

• Love 5

Remember, Rinna gave the bunny to Kim the same night she admitted that she lied to everyone about what she had said to Eden about Kim being close to death, not sober, etc.  Had she given her the gift, and the rest of the night been fine, it wouldn't have been an issue.  But there was Rinna, sitting with Eileen confessing, then Kyle walking in asking if everything was alright, and Rinna (breathy voice) "Oh Kyle, Oh Kyle". . . then finally admitting she said it - ONLY with good intentions!  I would have hurled the bunny at her right then and there.   She brought the bunny as a buffer (a buffer bunny) because she knew at some point she had to admit she was bad mouthing Kim again.

• Love 21
7 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I don't think that's it.  They are asking the question because they want to refute the answer.  The minute they get part of the answer they know they will get they start shouting their truth.  I just think that they would be better off if they let certain cast members talk because they are bound to only make things worse for themselves.

But then, I've never really understood why none of these housewives have ever seemed to hire a team to prep them for the reunion.  And I'm not talking like when Camille was reformed by some PR person for the sake of custody.

I'm talking hire a shady (or maybe disbarred) psychologist, a lawyer, an ex con, a detective, a former reality TV producer,  and a couple avid viewers.  Then have mock reunion to prepare.  Then destroy your enemies.  Ruthlessly.

If you know what the answer will be then, why ask the question to begin with? They don't want to know the answer and more importantly, they don't want us to hear it, which is why they talk over the person.

2 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

As far as I can see, for Kim it is her only job. 

Yes but a job they all share nonetheless. LOL

• Love 6
Just now, notnowimbusy said:

Remember, Rinna gave the bunny to Kim the same night she admitted that she lied to everyone about what she had said to Eden about Kim being close to death, not sober, etc.  Had she given her the gift, and the rest of the night been fine, it wouldn't have been an issue.  But there was Rinna, sitting with Eileen confessing, then Kyle walking in asking if everything was alright, and Rinna (breathy voice) "Oh Kyle, Oh Kyle". . . then finally admitting she said it - ONLY with good intentions!  I would have hurled the bunny at her right then and there.   She brought the bunny as a buffer (a buffer bunny) because she knew at some point she had to admit she was bad mouthing Kim again.

Agree,  but for me that isn't the issue.

You refuse it in the first place.  Or you return it that night.  Or don't take it home.  Or throw it in the garbage.  Or you donate it to charity.

Kim is trying to play it off like she had to return it in person.  And she was going to do it at X place but then realized she could do it before the reunion.  And then before the reunion somehow turned into during filming.  And it was absolutely not to make a scene and lobby for her place on the show and how dare Rinna think that.

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Yes and No.  Days of our Lives, have cut their budget the last several years.   So much so popular performers have been let go or not brought back because they want to be paid their worth as a performer and for their popularity.  Soaps now have gone to more simple, cheaper sets and they hardly go out of the country anymore to do location shoots which were quite famous back in the 80s and the 90s unless you're on The Bell Soaps like Eileen is. Young and the Restless has a lot of overhead cost, in the past, they had to cut their very popular supercouple because they didn't want to take a paycut when Susan Lucci took one for the team back in 2010 on All My Children and took a paycut to try and save that show.  They were later brought back a year later but soap performers aren't getting 700k - 2 million dollar paychecks anymore because the shows don't generate enough eyeballs and revenue anymore.  That's why you see many soap performers now doing Hallmark and Lifetime movies these days.  It's all about survival.  

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I've watched "Let Them Eat Cake" many times in anticipation of something a lot more substantial than what we got here! This was false advertising and Rinna wouldn't up being the victim! Everyone's picking on her with Eileen running interference! "Eileen, just go away! Take Vinnie with you; he obviously has very bad taste!" ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Name correction
  • Love 5