Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The ladies go to the Hamptons for the weekend. While there: Carole is consumed with the election, Dorinda gears up to see Sonja in the wake of gossip dramas, and Ramona takes the wrong approach when asking Bethenny about a past film role.

3 minutes ago, Rainny said:

I thought Bethenny and Carol getting acupuncture was nice but I wish Bethenny would stop with her Luann comments. Then again the they walked into the restaurant. I understand they don't like each other, but does she really have to say so many insulting things when Luann has nothing to do with whatever it is that Bethenny is doing at the moment? 

And then seeing Luanne and Dorida (and the carcus she's wearing) enjoying the beautiful day, perfect!!!! 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Wait, Bethenny ran out because someone called her a witch and wicked?  So it was okay for her to call Luann a slut and say that she fucks everybody, but shit, don't call Bethenny a witch and wicked.  

Bethenny is ugly inside and out and getting uglier by the day.

Maybe all true, but wtf was that all about? I know Ramona is crazy and Luann's just a vengeful b!tch, but where did all this "back and forth" come from? I understand Sonja's drama with Luann and Dorinda, but this thing with Ramona attacking Bethenny about a movie from 25 years ago just made no sense! Invoking a 6 year old; I'm surprised Bethenny didn't tell her off and throw that crappy wine in her botox'd face! Luann still isn't over the Berkshires drama after all this time; what a loser! ;-(

• Love 15

I have so many problems with Bethenny but Carole's blindness is too much. Not only is your buddy is being condescending and dismissive about something you're concerned about, but she immediately stirs shit about your party the minute Ramona sits down. Then walks out of the restaurant without you. I always thought Bethenny befriended Carole b/c Carole was an established author and B wanted some cred with her b.s. books. Since Heather's gone B's been more & more careless with Carole's feelings.

• Love 21

Ramon is just so socially awkward and inappropriate and I just love it. She doesn't realize people are laughing at her not with her.

She thinks that Beth's attitude is unacceptable and that she may be good at business but bad at people. Ramona is bad at both. How dreadful!

Also Ramona appeared drunk or under the influence of something as usual. Here's a tip: alcohol and some RX's dont' mix well except for viewer entertainment you loon.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Maybe, but if someone called me what Bethenny called Luann last season, I would not have been as nice as Luann was to her. 

Then why meet up for lunch? THAT's stupid if you hate each other that much! ;-)

• Love 6

Even writing this makes me ill.  In 2011 Bethenny sold "Skinny Girl" cocktails to Fortune Brands (Jim Beam) for 100 million.  That was just the liquor.  She continues to develope the other Skinny Girl products which I have never seen in any store.

Oh Lordy there is no justice in the world.  She never has to work another day in her life.

I think she stays on the show to promote her products.  When she sold the cocktail division she was still a more likeable person.  Since then her behavior on the show has changed and makes me not want to buy any of her products.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 13

Oh, Bethenny. Thanks so much for getting Ramona's awkward, creepy, socially inappropriate, tone deaf ass all the way together. And then Ro has the nerve to be offended. Weirdo.

• Love 19

Things we learned this week: g-spots are an acceptable topic during acupuncture; fungus is not. Bethenny appreciates that her movie shows her big boobs, but does not mention that her boobs were not at chin-level during filming. Bethenny does not overshare, but I'm not sure what planet Carole is on when that's happening.

Sonja's nutty but I kind of love that she says lingerie like Michael York did in that commercial from 100 years ago.

• Love 6

I'm getting so tired of 99% of any gathering of any franchise becoming an argument.  It's just getting tired.

That being said, Ramona is such an ass!  I think she was serious and not trying to poke at Bethenny that's how socially inept she is! 

I like Tinsley!!  Bethenny was no more dismissive of her than any others we've seen.

I don't believe that Sonja is blasting Dorinda on social media and think that others are throwing gas on old smoldering embers. 

• Love 9
Just now, eXiled said:

Oh, Bethenny. Thanks so much for getting Ramona's awkward, creepy, socially inappropriate, tone deaf ass all the way together. And then Ro has the nerve to be offended. Weirdo.

I feel like I missed something! That whole scene just made no sense to me! What was it all about?  It's one thing for Ramona to act out, all crazy, but what bee went up Luann's arse? '-)

• Love 7

The funniest bit of the night for me - Carole's talking head after Dorinda tells her that she's got the FBI or CIA on the case:

Carole:  "Don't.  fuck.  with.  Dorinda.   She's like a thilent ah-thath-in."   

Seems that smiling bigly and talking at the same time creates a bit of a lisp for Carole.  It was delightful.  Had to rewind it twice.

• Love 14

For some reason when Ramona said Bethenny was a real, "B-I" for some reason it really cracked me up. Is that a thing, now? Adding the second letter to the word? Or just another Ramona-ism?  I really enjoyed this episode. Bethenny does not look good, though. I don't like her hair and her eyes look sunken in. 

• Love 12
37 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Ramon is just so socially awkward and inappropriate and I just love it. She doesn't realize people are laughing at her not with her.

She thinks that Beth's attitude is unacceptable and that she may be good at business but bad at people. Ramona is bad at both. How dreadful!

Also Ramona appeared drunk or under the influence of something as usual. Here's a tip: alcohol and some RX's dont' mix well except for viewer entertainment you loon.

Actually, Ramona and Bethenny are more alike than some think! Ramona was a very successful business owner before she joined the show, she made more money than Mario did. It may not have been on the same scale as Bethenny's liquor sales to JB but ii was still successful. AND both of these women are socialy awkward (I am trying to be kind here) to say the least. LOL

• Love 21

I was wondering if Andy had a chat with Ramona, and told her she needed to up the drama this year or she would be gone....she has been sniping at everyone.  But, I do have to give her credit because she doesn't seem to be afraid of Bethenny.  I also wonder if the other women (Ramona, LuAnn, Dorinda and possibly Sonja) got together prior to filming and plotted to take Bethenny down this season.  At least, so far, Ramona and LuAnn are on the offensive before they have to be defensive against Bethenny.  

Unfortunately for Ramona, bringing up Bethenny's sad foray into acting was not the best way to take her down.  Taking Bethenny down is going to be hard - she is usually quicker-thinking and smarter than most.  

I can't wait to see what happens with Dorinda and Sonja - I loved that Dorinda said she was only drinking Coca-Cola before she sees Sonja.

And, really, Bethenny - was that comment about Luann and the restaurant owner really necessary?  Give it a rest already - Luann is happily involved with Tom - I would hope she isn't looking to giving some random guy a "blowie".

Still trying to figure out what Ramona meant when she called Bethenny a "B.I." - maybe she meant "beyotch"??  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Neeners said:

....and her eyes look sunken in. 

Like they are getting sucked inward by the cups on her back.  Shudder.  I think I'd rather see these ladies get waxed than cupped.  Cupping creeps me out.  My apologies to anyone, here, who get's cupped, but I've seen pictures of people who have been cupped too hard.  The skin raises so high up because of too much suction that it starts to bleed.  I'll take a lemon cleanse to remove toxins, any day, over that.

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I was wondering if Andy had a chat with Ramona, and told her she needed to up the drama this year or she would be gone....she has been sniping at everyone.  But, I do have to give her credit because she doesn't seem to be afraid of Bethenny.  I also wonder if the other women (Ramona, LuAnn, Dorinda and possibly Sonja) got together prior to filming and plotted to take Bethenny down this season.  At least, so far, Ramona and LuAnn are on the offensive before they have to be defensive against Bethenny.  

Unfortunately for Ramona, bringing up Bethenny's sad foray into acting was not the best way to take her down.  Taking Bethenny down is going to be hard - she is usually quicker-thinking and smarter than most.  

I can't wait to see what happens with Dorinda and Sonja - I loved that Sonja said she was only drinking Coca-Cola before she sees Sonja.

And, really, Bethenny - was that comment about Luann and the restaurant owner really necessary?  Give it a rest already - Luann is happily involved with Tom - I would hope she isn't looking to giving some random guy a "blowie".

Still trying to figure out what Ramona meant when she called Bethenny a "B.I." - maybe she meant "beyotch"??  

I suspect that Ramona did some reading off season to see which way the viewers were leaning in this fight between Bethenny/Luann and decided that Luann came out ahead of Bethenny last season. So, she is siding with Luann this season! LOL

11 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Like they are getting sucked inward by the cups on her back.  Shudder.  I think I'd rather see these ladies get waxed than cupped.  Cupping creeps me out.  My apologies to anyone, here, who get's cupped, but I've seen pictures of people who have been cupped too hard.  The skin raises so high up because of too much suction that it starts to bleed.  I'll take a lemon cleanse to remove toxins, any day, over that.

I have had cupping done, not with heat though, and it doesn't hurt and shouldn't hurt nor should you bleed from it. Combined with the acupuncture, it works! LOL

• Love 7

Why did we need so many cupping close ups??

If only Bethenny hadn't walked out, her treatment of Ramona would have been perfect--not giving Ramona the reaction she wanted. That glare!

Lu, babe, you're sounding real rough.

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 11

First of all ,I think ALL their hair looks weird and flat. Second, I think Ramona has had a brow lift. She looks weird and those eyebrows in her talking heads are like thru the roof! Then, it's about time that Bethenny gets some shit thrown her way just for grins.  Her SKG line should just die a natural death because it's major CRAP!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Ramona has always been a mess but she's even worse this season.  What is wrong with her?  Take your time.  I'll wait.  

I think it would be faster list what isn't wrong with her.

Nope, I was wrong.

• Love 11

I really don't understand why Bethenny goes so hard after Lu. She has one or more shady comment per episode. And seeing her twitter feed tonight, she's going at her still. I just don't get it. What has Lu done to her that is so horrible? I honestly don't know, but I haven't followed the gossip or twitter stuff off season. Can some kind soul please bring me up to speed?

• Love 24
27 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I can't wait to see what happens with Dorinda and Sonja - I loved that Sonja said she was only drinking Coca-Cola before she sees Sonja.

Maybe not Andy but this producer  http://www.adweek.com/tv-video/diane-clehane-lunch-ramona-singer/ seems to have had an influence over Ramona.

• Love 6