Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Quote from Zoeysmom: " Bethenny needs to stop talking and asking about other people's sex lives"

My reply:  Hmm...sounds like people I know on RHOBH!!

Does anyone on RHOBH ever talk about their sex life except Eden-and hers is over the internet?  They seem to busy arguing over who said what.  LVP likes to ask, "who would you do?", if not for the fact Dorit had a four month old baby, one would think that franchise never has sex now that Brandi is gone. The RHOBH folks are pretty silent talk wise abut their sex lives and each others.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Or, she could keep her comments to herself. Whatever season it was where Carole met Adam, LuAnn was on some, "He's so much youngerrr!"* bit 'til someone pointed out that she's fucked around with younger men (and not to speak of her long-term relationship with a younger Jacques). Then she shifted the goal posts to something like, "Well, younger men are to be temporary." 

*This Adam thing, though, was such a moving target for LuAnn. It was because he was younger. No, because he was family. No, because he was her chef. No, because he was besties with Noel. No, because he had dated her niece. But, really, he was younger and that was unbecoming of Carole. *eye roll*

Luann has moved on but Carole has not.  Adam doesn't have a problem with Luann but Carole still does. There is something far deeper than the whole Adam debacle that makes Carole hate Lu so much. 

Note to Carole: bragging about how you take the high roads most certainly means you are not on it

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Luann has moved on but Carole has not.  Adam doesn't have a problem with Luann but Carole still does. There is something far deeper than the whole Adam debacle that makes Carole hate Lu so much. 

Note to Carole: bragging about how you take the high roads most certainly means you are not on it

My guess is that it's largely due to how LuAnn was going on and on about Carole on Twitter and in the press during the airing of that season. LuAnn wasn't going after Adam, however. 

• Love 10

Sonja is so clueless. Everyone else can notice that the things she's saying about Luann and Dorina aren't things you say about your friends. If you're gonna say it, don't hide behind this notion that you're their friend and therefor your public comments about them and their lives are okay..it's not. 

Bethenny is seriously rolling in dough. Maybe I should get into the alcohol business as well, lol.

Why is Carole still making faces at the sound of Luann's name and making comments? I thought we were over this last season? Carole, don't be a pretentious asshole - Ramona didn't mind talking politics. She minded you demeaning her opinion and knowledge of things just because it wasn't in line with what your opinion. 

Ramona comes across as very needy of Bethenny's attention. I do agree that Bethenny can dish it but can't take it but I'm not sure Ramona's inquiry was with good intentions. I feel like it may have been a lashing out moment because she feels slighted by Bethenny and she used Bryn as the vehicle to take a knock at Bethenny. 

Geez, don't bet against Dorinda. She's gonna fuck you up if you mess with her, lol.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I also thought Sonja's talking head look was good.  The dark lip really worked on her.  And Tinsley looks like she has professional make up while they are packing.  So she either has a hidden glam squad or she's one of those women with the knack for putting it on well.

Yes, Sonja does look good in the talking head.  She's another one that when she's made up she can look incredible.  I have for the most part always liked the way Sonja dresses.  I could see how when she was younger she could've been someone's trophy wife.  She can be very charming too.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Mozelle said:

My guess is that it's largely due to how LuAnn was going on and on about Carole on Twitter and in the press during the airing of that season. LuAnn wasn't going after Adam, however. 

Yes but it's anew season so move on.  And if Adam really cared about Carole then he would care what Luann was saying about his girlfriend and not have reconnected with Noel and been so nice to her at the fiesta party last season. 

I think Ramona is hurt that once Bethenny recovered from her oh so dramatic fibroids that she dumped Ramona. Ramona was actually nice and brought her things to her sick bed and offered to keep her company.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I know Luann told Carole not to keep a younger guy around after your way with him but I don't recall Luann preaching against others having sex.  Usually she is defending either accusations or her choices.  Luann years ago was not forthcoming about when she and the Count separated leading herself open to a lot of innuendo.  So if Luann was catching and releasing and Carole was not it is maybe a difference in opinion.  Luann has apologized a fair number of times to Carole.  Carole needs to move on. 

I'm not sure what you're talking about.  What hasn't Carole moved on from?

• Love 2

There needs to be a RH drinking game where you take a sip every time Carole talks about her former journalism career or how informed she is regarding politics. Having said that, we'd probably die of alcohol poisoning. 

I think Ramona is intentionally poking the bear with Carole. It's so easy to get her to go psycho when it comes to politics. Because, ya know... she was a Journalist! and sort-of in-laws with a political family... and shut up unless you agree and if you don't, you are a big mean dummy.

Ugh! The toe fungus! And she's selling her shoes online. Ewwww!

Still liking Tinsley. What's up with Lu's voice? Was she coming down with a cold or laryngitis? 

I was in a sorority and never heard of a parent formal. We had formals, but our parents didn't attend. It was just sisters and their dates. Ramona, you aren't one of the gals. Sure, I had sisters whose moms I adored and enjoyed spending time with them, but they weren't my buddies. 

Edited by Atlanta
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

How magnanimous of LuAnn to be over a feud that she started, continued, and exacerbated. Her behavior was nasty, rude, and completely classless. Her apology came across as so disingenuous. Had it been me that LuAnn did this to, I would have said point blank that I could move forward and be courteous, but that I'd never trust her ever again.

• Love 22
27 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Or, she could keep her comments to herself. Whatever season it was where Carole met Adam, LuAnn was on some, "He's so much youngerrr!"* bit 'til someone pointed out that she's fucked around with younger men (and not to speak of her long-term relationship with a younger Jacques). Then she shifted the goal posts to something like, "Well, younger men are to be temporary." (Which, again, still didn't make sense given her long-term relationship with Jacques.) 

*This Adam thing, though, was such a moving target for LuAnn. It was because he was younger. No, because he was family. No, because he was her chef. No, because he was besties with Noel. No, because he had dated her niece. But, really, he was younger and that was unbecoming of Carole. *eye roll*

Jacques was maybe 10 years younger, not young enough to be her child.   There was a certain amount of humor that Adam skate boards with Noel.  Her reasons for not being terribly open about a Carole and Adam relationship could be a combination of things, I wasn't sure why anyone cared what Luann thought.  It just wasn't any of Luann's  business or Bethenny's for that matter.   She has apologized and Carole doesn't seem to care. 

• Love 3

Too many rad comments here...to keep it superficial, can anyone help an older broad like me get adopted by Dorinda so I have a chance of inheriting some of her knitwear?  I LOVE that sumptuous grey sweater and the graphic black minidress; I'll fight Hannah for both, but I won't sass or ask for a couch (I dont really mind Hannah and think it's pretty hilarious that D. worried about their future as the Beales, big and little.)

• Love 8

She might as well have been speaking Pig Latin, lol

Astlay ightnay I uckfayed a ireatepay it was ildway! 

Ebay oolcay, ontday ebay, ikelay, ncooluay.

Ownay etslay ogay avehay omesay Ggseay a alay Rancaisefay.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

Well, one example of lying about sleeping around would be Luann nailing that Johnny Depp wannabe when the women were wherever they were, and then lying through her teeth about it until forced to admit it because she had been stupid enough to not realize she was on mic when she was on the phone trying to cover it up.  And, again, I don't think that involved Bethenny.  I honestly can't think of any time that Bethenny has ever asked Luann about her sex life.

I guess it gets murky cause there really is no definitive moment where hounding Lu about her sex life, relationship status, lovemaking location choices makes any sense at all. I, for the life of me can't pin point the moment where Lu's sexual prowess became so relevant to the ladies? She offered up dating advice a million years ago that one time. Wrote a book about manners. Asked to be introduced in a more formal manner and called herself an Indian. I'm always extra confused about how this whole sex crazed narrative even began and why it's stuck so hard. I get being annoyed by her what I don't get is this obsession some of them seem to have with the mileage on her vag and making everything about that one particular detail. It all surrounds her sexual prowess, her relationships and intimacies she's had over the years.

It's one of the more distasteful angles and I just can't seem to find the catalyst that ties Lu's nether regions to the rest of the ladies and why it's such a topic of discussion with them. Trace it back and there really is no true basis for being this concerned about Lu's intimate relationships, activities and practices. Some barbs I get. That's how the show rolls but it's beyond mind numbing how invested they seem to be with Lu, her love life and most importantly her snatch.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

How magnanimous of LuAnn to be over a feud that she started, continued, and exacerbated. Her behavior was nasty, rude, and completely classless. Her apology came across as so disingenuous.

'member when LuAnn was no longer on the show?  'member those good old days?  When will they return?

• Love 10
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

They are all over Walmart and that is the only vendor you need on this stuff.  She is making so much money I can't even.  If you really want to hate her follow her on snap.  Because every friggin weekend she is at Vail or Aspen or the Bahamas or Mexico or London.  Just for the weekend.  With a helicopter to the airport.  So I'm not worried about her brand.  I'm dying of jealousy over her weekend life.

Wait, so Bethenny is not sitting at home every weekend tearing her (Countess inspired) hair out ever weekend in jealousy over LuAnn's happy, amazing and effortlessly chic life??

2 hours ago, teapot said:

but she's very bitter in her heart & she's probably thinking nasty thoughts the entire time.  I still think I'd rather be just me

Which brings me to my next point.  What some see as a happy, amazing and enviable life, others do not.  LuAnn's happiness is based on having a man in her life, she has said this herself...she needs a relationship.  That kind of happiness is not something everyone strives for, in fact the idea of that is decidedly unenviable for some.  I believe Bethenny would be revolted by the idea of needing a relationship with a man to find happiness.  So, I don't buy the line that Bethenny is withering away from jealousy over the amazing life of Lu.  

• Love 22

Maybe it's Luann's uncanny ability to stay friends with her exes, exes who have betrayed and been betrayed by Luann still seem to adore her.  Even Adam who was dragged into this mess and whose girlfriend had a serious problem with Luann was very happy to see her at the party last season and his face lit up as soon as he saw her (a look I've never seen him give Carole).

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I guess it gets murky cause there really is no definitive moment where hounding Lu about her sex life, relationship status, lovemaking location choices makes any sense at all. I, for the life of me can't pin point the moment where Lu's sexual prowess became so relevant to the ladies?

Or to the audience (at least this audience of one).

56 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Luann basically tells them to be discrete and not put their sex lives on public blast. She isn't telling them to do anything she isn't already doing herself. So, No, Luann isn't being a hypocrite, that title belongs to Bethenny. LOL

Thank you!!!

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I guess it gets murky cause there really is no definitive moment where hounding Lu about her sex life, relationship status, lovemaking location choices makes any sense at all. I, for the life of me can't pin point the moment where Lu's sexual prowess became so relevant to the ladies? She offered up dating advice a million years ago that one time. Wrote a book about manners. Asked to be introduced in a more formal manner and called herself an Indian. I'm always extra confused about how this whole sex crazed narrative even began and why it's stuck so hard. I get being annoyed by her what I don't get is this obsession some of them seem to have with the mileage on her vag and making everything about that one particular detail. It all surrounds her sexual prowess, her relationships and intimacies she's had over the years.

It's one of the more distasteful angles and I just can't seem to find the catalyst that ties Lu's nether regions to the rest of the ladies and why it's such a topic of discussion with them. Trace it back and there really is no true basis for being this concerned about Lu's intimate relationships, activities and practices. Some barbs I get. That's how the show rolls but it's beyond mind numbing how invested they seem to be with Lu, her love life and most importantly her snatch.

It's not about Luann's "snatch", it's about Luann's hypocrisy.

3 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Maybe it's Luann's uncanny ability to stay friends with her exes, exes who have betrayed and been betrayed by Luann still seem to adore her.  Even Adam who was dragged into this mess and whose girlfriend had a serious problem with Luann was very happy to see her at the party last season and his face lit up as soon as he saw her (a look I've never seen him give Carole).

Have you seen Adam give a lot of looks to Carole?  He's rarely on the show, and I don't see them off the show, so I don't know when we'd be seeing these looks.  If Adam wasn't happy with Carole, he'd leave her.  It's as simple as that.  The fact that they're still together would suggest that, so far, they seem to be content with each other.  

Edited by Mojoker
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

It's one of the more distasteful angles and I just can't seem to find the catalyst that ties Lu's nether regions to the rest of the ladies and why it's such a topic of discussion with them.

Because Andy sez so?

Luann basically tells them to be discrete and not put their sex lives on public blast. She isn't telling them to do anything she isn't already doing herself.

Maybe they should all start discussing their sex lives while speaking in French...y'know, to keep it discreet and all.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

She might as well have been speaking Pig Latin, lol

Some said her French was not much better.

55 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Adam doesn't have a problem with Luann but Carole still does.

As far as we know LuAnn has confronted Carole about this more than once.  Have we seen her talk to Adam about it?

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Or, she could keep her comments to herself. Whatever season it was where Carole met Adam, LuAnn was on some, "He's so much youngerrr!"* bit 'til someone pointed out that she's fucked around with younger men (and not to speak of her long-term relationship with a younger Jacques). Then she shifted the goal posts to something like, "Well, younger men are to be temporary." (Which, again, still didn't make sense given her long-term relationship with Jacques.) 

I avoid the Carole/Adam examples because that wasn't Lu being pretentious that was Lu being bitchy cause of the circumstances under which the Carole/Adam coupling occurred and the players involved.  To actually ignore all of these factual details about that situation and still just chalking it up to Lu having some ridiculous pretentious Countess etiquette tantrum defies what was said, shown and literally expressed in FOOTAGE aired.

Not gonna get into a whole debate about it. Lu was messy and showed her ass a bit that season but it wasn't about " a lady doesn't......blah, blah, blah" it was her being mad at Carole and taking pot shots at her using the easiest insults in the book. Lu was being straight catty during her conflict with Carole she wasn't just randomly wielding the etiquette stick cause Caroles boinking Adam offended Lu's delicate Countess senses. Oh my..

Not saying it was Lu's finest hour but those exchanges with Carole weren't about elbows on the table and white after labor day.

It did not turned into that huge debacle just because of "airs". No way. No how.

• Love 10
37 minutes ago, Atlanta said:

Ramona, you aren't one of the gals. Sure, I had sisters whose moms I adored and enjoyed spending time with them, but they weren't my buddies. 

I'm sure Avery loves it when her mother snuggles into her clique and embarrasses her with her inappropriate attempts to be hip and current. News flash Ramona. That's why children go off to college. To learn independence not host their co-dependent mother. 

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

Have you seen Adam give a lot of looks to Carole?  He's rarely on the show, and I don't see them off the show, so I don't know when we'd be seeing these looks.  If Adam wasn't happy with Carole, he'd leave her.  It's as simple as that.  The fact that they're still together would suggest that, so far, they seem to be content with each other.  

No but we've seen him hang up on her on face time , be annoyed she's too stupid to work a blender, irritated over an ugly terrarium and disappointed that she was unable to find anyone interested in their cookbook.  I think he likes her but he likes the free rent and publicity more. The only time his eyes lit up around Carole was when she was buying him expensive camera equipment. 

6 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

As far as we know LuAnn has confronted Carole about this more than once.  Have we seen her talk to Adam about it?

No but we did see how happy he was to see Lu last season, gave her a hug and a kiss, so he's probably cool with Luann.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Ebay oolcay, ontday ebay, ikelay, ncooluay.

Ownay etslay ogay avehay omesay Ggseay a alay Rancaisefay.

Lol...I speak French better than pig Latin. Don't even have a clue what that means. Cool don't be like uncool? Can't even begin on the second line lol. 

• Love 1

I happen to think that Ramona is the Queen of the Morons but she is often guilty of committing truth. She is so stupid that she stumbles into the truth and is insensitive enough to blurt it out.

When she told Bethenny she would mess up her marriage to Jason and be bitter and alone she was exactly right.

When she told Carole that other people can look at the same information and come to a different conclusion and that she does not have the right to dictate how people feel she was right.

When she told Sonja that she had to stop drinking and clean up her act because is was getting embarrassing she was exactly right. 

When she went off on Bethenny and said she  only cared about herself and didn't really care about any of the other women she was right on the money.

Of course she is too dumb to be introspective. She has no self awareness. Or more accurately she senses in an animal like way that something is off in her behavior but can't quite articulate it so she attacks.  Sort of like a rabid skunk with really bad plastic surgery.

It is sort of entertaining. 

• Love 17
51 minutes ago, Atlanta said:

I was in a sorority and never heard of a parent formal. We had formals, but our parents didn't attend. It was just sisters and their dates. Ramona, you aren't one of the gals. Sure, I had sisters whose moms I adored and enjoyed spending time with them, but they weren't my buddies.

Actually, at UVa, many sororities DO have have one formal or semi-formal each year where the parents are invited to attend...especially during Parent's Weekend.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Too many rad comments here...to keep it superficial, can anyone help an older broad like me get adopted by Dorinda so I have a chance of inheriting some of her knitwear?  I LOVE that sumptuous grey sweater and the graphic black minidress; I'll fight Hannah for both, but I won't sass or ask for a couch (I dont really mind Hannah and think it's pretty hilarious that D. worried about their future as the Beales, big and little.)

I am in LOVE with that grey sweater.  I had to rewind to hear what the women were saying because I was obsessing so much about it.  

I would love to know where it's from (probably from a long time ago, cashmere and very well taken care of by Dorinda and her dry cleaner).  

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

No but we've seen him hang up on her on face time , be annoyed she's too stupid to work a blender, irritated over an ugly terrarium and disappointed that she was unable to find anyone interested in their cookbook.  I think he likes her but he likes the free rent and publicity more. The only time his eyes lit up around Carole was when she was buying him expensive camera equipment. 

No but we did see how happy he was to see Lu last season, gave her a hug and a kiss, so he's probably cool with Luann.

I've seen every episode of this show and I actually didn't see any of those things. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

How does anyone ever know what it's ever about?

It's never really outlined in a way that makes sense on the show.

It's just a bunch of one liners or attacks on Lu referencing sex, relationships, reputation etc. etc. but nothing ever gets tied back to a reason any of them are screeching about it. Like ummmm okay can someone explain where all that is relevant to YOU right now.

I'm confused where Beth is coming from. Sure we all guess and pull out examples from a million seasons ago but for once I would like to see these bullshit attacks or barbs partnered with a reason for it even coming up. "I'm getting this dig in cause yesterday you did this bullshit thing to me or made that bullshit crack about me so today I'm making funnies about you blowing that owner."

Like I'm trying to understand what the hell these repeat reminders of Lu's "hypocrisy" is in retaliation for. What the hell is happening in real time to any of the women BY Lu that makes Beth feel the need to revisit the Lu is a whore scenario?  

Like Dorina is mad and wants to have words with Sonja because of recent events.  Things that Sonja has recently said or done that isn't sitting well with Dorinda.

So we are still getting cracks in about a conflict from umpteen seasons ago just cause Lu's getting married and is happy about it. Like that's all the provoking being done? Lu's giddy about her upcoming wedding so lets keep making cracks about the marks on her bedposts and lets keep digging at her about her last marriage.

What the hell is all the crap in retaliation for? Inquiring minds want to know

My big gripe is all this Lu bullshit that gets thrown around just happens for no reason whatsoever. Just old dried up gripes Lu has already been dragged for.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

9 minutes ago, shoegal said:

What some see as a happy, amazing and enviable life, others do not.  LuAnn's happiness is based on having a man in her life, she has said this herself...she needs a relationship. That kind of happiness is not something everyone strives for, in fact the idea of that is decidedly unenviable for some.

Her ability to stay friends with her exes would ordinarily be admirable, except that LuAnn has said she needs a man in her. It means that she's never going to hold the men in her life to account if it meant that they'd leave her or that she'd be single.

Look at the ten million different ways that she's framed Alex's cheating "we had an open marriage" or "we had and open marriage, but it wasn't my choice." Naw, girl. He cheated on her and she didn't say shit to him because she was afraid to alienate him. Or the many reasons that she gave for why Carole shouldn't be dating Adam. According to LuAnn, Adam was lying to Carole and still sleeping with Nicole or was still leading Nicole on. Cognitively LuAnn couldn't see that this should mean that Adam was the bad actor in this situation, but LuAnn is constitutionally in capable of holding men accountable. It's why LuAnn could call Adam a liar who was leading her niece and Carole along, but some how Carole is at fault for dating him. Carole should be the victim because she was being lied to, but LuAnn can't admit that because it would make Adam the asshole. She just refuses to be critical of men. It's why she quickly forgave Tom and was so quick to jump to the conclusion that Bethenny was obsessed with her love life. LuAnn is a traditionalist and a chauvinist. She cannot be critical of the men in her life for any prolonged amount of time.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

How does anyone ever know what it's ever about?

It's never really outlined in a way that makes sense on the show.

Bethenny has, in her talking heads, said exactly that it's not about what Luann does but about her lying about it.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ki-in said:

But that doesn't explain why Jacques was able to forgive her after being publicly cheated on.  He could have distanced himself but didn't. 

Is she married to Jacques right now?

• Love 3
Just now, Mojoker said:

Is she married to Jacques right now?

No, but she cheated on him publicly and it had to have been embarrassing but they remained friends. Not a lot of people could pull that off. Not a lot of people would have come to the wedding to wish the person that cheated on them on tv for millions to see and wish her well in her new life. It takes a special kind of person to keep people in your good graces after such an experience.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Atlanta said:

There needs to be a RH drinking game where you take a sip every time Carole talks about her former journalism career or how informed she is regarding politics. Having said that, we'd probably die of alcohol poisoning. 

I think Ramona is intentionally poking the bear with Carole. It's so easy to get her to go psycho when it comes to politics. Because, ya know... she was a Journalist! and sort-of in-laws with a political family... and shut up unless you agree and if you don't, you are a big mean dummy.

Ugh! The toe fungus! And she's selling her shoes online. Ewwww!

Still liking Tinsley. What's up with Lu's voice? Was she coming down with a cold or laryngitis? 

I think someone (Ramona?) asked her about allergies at the Mad Hatter party.  That could be the reason. 

• Love 2
Just now, Ki-in said:

No, but she cheated on him publicly and it had to have been embarrassing but they remained friends. Not a lot of people could pull that off. Not a lot of people would have come to the wedding to wish the person that cheated on them on tv for millions to see and wish her well in her new life. It takes a special kind of person to keep people in your good graces after such an experience.

I actually  have no idea what Jacques and how he does or doesn't feel about Luann has to do with anything we were discussing.  I have no idea if Luann and Jacques are friends, and I have no idea if he ever forgave her for cheating on him.  All I know is that they're not together.  That tells me something.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Eliz said:

That seems right to me, and it's sort of messing with the season, I think. It's always been sort of a cardinal rule on all the Housewives show that the only reality in the universe of the show is whatever happens on camera. Which, that kind of has to be the rule if the show is going to make any sense. But in New York now, there seem to be several fights happening that are about off-camera things, but the show is trying to frame them as being about an on-camera thing, so it seems like everyone is being crazy. The biggest example seems to be Dorinda being so furious at Sonja about whatever Sonja has been saying outside the show, and then Sonja sits in her interviews and says that all the bad feelings still stem from her not being invited to the Berkshires last season. And almost everything that Bethenny says and does is missing the context of the drama with her ex, so, for example, Ramona needling her with fake-concern questions about Bryn are especially loaded and Bethenny can't really respond fully because she can't talk about it.

Anyway, as a viewer who doesn't read any of the housewives gossip sites and only knows about any of it through comments people make in the comments here, it seems like the show is struggling right now to make sense dealing with lots of off-screen drama. It's not good tv if we don't see the actual things that make them fight -- or if the only way the drama can be laid out is a series of scenes of Dorinda putting on reading glasses and passing around her phone to show quotes of what Sonja has said on social media.

I love Dorinda's selection of glasses, though.

I am find this season so frustrating. It is always annoying that there is such a lag between when the scenes are filmed and when the show actually airs. When Dorinda was talking about her feud with Sonja, I was trying to remember what it was about. Then when Dorinda started talking about not inviting Sonja to her Christmas party I thought "FFS, that was 16 months ago - in 2015!" Yet we are still subjected to hearing about it in April of 2017. What makes it even worse with the franchise and this season is having to hear both about the election, and even worse, Lu's upcoming wedding. I rolled my eyes when Lu complained that Bethenny never asks about her wedding plans. Why the hell would she? You are not friends, she is not invited, and you only appear together because you are on the same show and have to. Lu is the queen of "It's all about me".

• Love 11
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

How magnanimous of LuAnn to be over a feud that she started, continued, and exacerbated. Her behavior was nasty, rude, and completely classless. Her apology came across as so disingenuous. Had it been me that LuAnn did this to, I would have said point blank that I could move forward and be courteous, but that I'd never trust her ever again.

Luann desperately needed a storyline to regain her RHONY apple - since she was demoted the season before.   And when it was announced that her nemesis Bethenny was returning, Luann's place on the show was even more shaky.  So she needed to drum some fabricated drama - even though it made her look like a liar and hypocrite. 

The Count had split and the Countess needed the BRAVO paycheck.

Edited by escape
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

All I know is that they're not together.  That tells me something.

Just like them remaining on friendly enough terms for him to come to the wedding tells me something.  :)

• Love 7