Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

No, they were all laughing/smiling about the replays, Erika looked bored! That is until the Greece trip came up at the end and she applauded that. She had zero interest with anything concerning the others, zero interest!

Your opinion. I don't think you were inside her head, were you?

• Love 10

Erika seriously needs to get herself a damn sense of humor.  The woman is so cold and doesn't smile at all.

Cuz Erikas is a LADY don't you know, except when like wearing her "ceeyounexttuesday" necklace. Ladies don't have senses of humor and they act all imperious and fly above it all or I have this tragically mixed up with RHOA.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, nexxie said:

All I have to say about this one is what a room full of ugly dresses! 

I expected Dorit to slay when it came to her dress.  Her makeup was gorgeous and hair was nice.
Kyle just kills me.  With the exception season 5's reunion, reunion dresses never woo me.  

• Love 7

Holy cow that was great! I liked the new format; starting off with the ladies at home.

I liked how friendly and cordial they all were towards each other. I think production took a look at  boards and realized people don't want fighting just truth and owning your shit ?

Ha! Guess Andy got tired of being called a shitty host. My petty side loved Erika's responding that she can afford to fly her squad Business Class so she does. Obviously it's stuck up and bitchy of her to say so since it's Tom's money. She only gets a check from this show, DWTS and her music that's on unimportant charts. [sarcasm] *eyeroll*

I too didn't initially notice Eden's absence.

I loved Dorit's dress, makeup and hair. She's a gorgeous phony. I appreciated PK addressing the "less rich" thing head on instead of dodging like many reunion participants do.

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I loved the little discussion about reunion dresses, Kyle's shame-corner in her closet, and a museum of Howife fashion.

On a related note, the Erikas may have laughed off wearing the same shoes as Rinna on camera, but I bet Mikey caught an earful for it later. Walk of Shame in Zubaz pants for you, liver-lips!

I told ya'll those losers can't be all that if they whore themselves to this lone client! ;-)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

I was thinking that it was a good color on her, but green usually is for brunettes. What was wrong with it?

The two different tones and textures with cutouts as well as cuts all across her body. I'm all for bending some fashion rules but Kyle is petite and she knew she was going to be seated the entire evening. I wouldn't want to live with scrutiny directed at my looks and no one wants to put me on TV but I'm short-waisted and I know enough to run like the wind from cropped jackets and tucked-in tops.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

The two different tones and textures with cutouts as well as cuts all across her body. I'm all for bending some fashion rules but Kyle is petite and she knew she was going to be seated the entire evening. I wouldn't want to live with scrutiny directed at my looks and no one wants to put me on TV but I'm short-waisted and I know enough to run like the wind from cropped jackets and tucked-in tops.

I feel badly for Kyle.  She's short, like I am (barely 5'). I love when people say, when I stand up, "Oh you look much taller sitting down".  An inch or two in the length of a dress can make a huge difference.  Kyle, like myself, thinks she's taller than she is - and makes the mistakes of wrong lengths, wrong cuts, and overpowering styles.   Geez, give me a long dress without the right heels and it looks like I'm standing in a hole.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Reminds me of when LVP casually outed Chad as Kim's child who had suffered the breakdown,

When did she do this? I don't remember it. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

I expected Dorit to slay when it came to her dress.  Her makeup was gorgeous and hair was nice.
Kyle just kills me.  With the exception season 5's reunion, reunion dresses never woo me.  

Maybe that is why Kyle never, ever wears them again.  They all just sit in a corner of her closet.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, LizDC said:

She did it at a reunion a few years ago, the season that Chad was taken to the hospital. Lisa did cross the line that season just like Kim did when she implied that Lisa/Ken only love Pandora at that same season finale. Both were wrong.

• Love 10

OK.  I really don't like Erika or Dorit but I think Erika won the war between the two tonight.  I'm freakin tired of 'British' humor as an excuse for getting out of not taking responsibility for your comments.  Best part was the clip of Dorit not having an accent three years ago.  Busted.

LVP did try to go there with Erika's relationship with her son but I don't think it was the time or place.

Oh yeah, PK needed for us to know how he makes his money.  No mention of his bankruptcies.  And I have no doubt that Bentley is a lease as well as their house.

Nice to know that Erika flies her glam squad aka hired friends business class.  Ok.  Tom does.  Or that's how Erika chooses to spend her allowance from Tom.  If they're all happy.....well...  And sorry Erika, you're probably going home next week from DWTS.  I thought she would be better than what she's shown so far. 

I wish all their pets could talk and we could have a reunion with them.  That would be fun.

• Love 24
5 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Aside from the fact that it was really unflattering, as already mentioned?  When you wear something with fine stripes on TV, they strobe or make moiré patterns or whatever the technical term is.  I think the OP was referring to the fact that with all her time in front of the camera, Kyle should've known not to wear a dress with that kind of pattern.  On my TV at least, it was very hard to look at.

I was very impressed with LVP's stealth in asking that question.  I think Erika's eyes hardened for an instant (if it were possible for them to get any harder), but it was really Andy who cut off that line of discussion.  I don't know if it was intentional on his part, but he gave Erika a door to scoot through, and she used it.

Speaking of Erika (and who wasn't, ad nauseam?), she obviously took the NeNe Leakes approach to reunion attitude tonight, didn't she?  Never making eye contact, never smiling, looking as if she'd rather be getting a root canal.  That didn't work out so well for NeNe in the end, so maybe rethink that next year.  And get a new glam squad.  A wardrobe person who knows something about bras.

I thought that Erika's dress did nothing to show off her figure.  She has a very nice, voluptuous shape, and the dress offered no glimpse of that.  

Plus, I thought her makeup was very, very heavy handed.

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, LizDC said:

The reason why you probably don't remember is because Lisa referenced Chad's mental health episode by saying "it was something else." From what I recall, there was nothing explicit and a viewer who hadn't already read about the incident wouldn't have caught the allusion. 

• Love 21

she obviously took the NeNe Leakes approach to reunion attitude tonight, didn't she?  Never making eye contact, never smiling, looking as if she'd rather be getting a root canal.  That didn't work out so well for NeNe in the end, so maybe rethink that next year.  

Nene is coming back to RHOA with a bigger and better paycheck. Bloop!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

The reason why you probably don't remember is because Lisa referenced Chad's mental health episode by saying "it was something else." From what I recall, there was nothing explicit and a viewer who hadn't already read about the incident wouldn't have caught the allusion. 

I recall it.  Kim had said LVp never called her and LVP said, "I called you after your son broke his leg."  KIm replied, "my son didn't break his leg."  So technically LVP was trying to fend for herself without outing the true nature of Chad's hospitalization.

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

And I am so tired of her 40 lbs of extra hair!

I would love to see what her hair looks like without all the extra and extensions, too.  

I think the only other one to wear extensions is Dorit, but we've seen her without them (and, I think she looks better without hers, too.)

OTOH, I thought that aside from the deep plunge on LVP's dress, she looked stunning.  Her hair was slightly different - less "80's" hair, and her makeup didn't seem as heavy as usual.

• Love 21

Love Dorit's dress and necklace.

Now that's how you dress for a reunion couch. Queen Pinky looked good, too.

Erika is so trashy. As Dolly Parton famously quipped "it costs a lot to look this cheap." Word. 

Yeah, except Dolly is a goddess American treasure.

There's a featured quote about Erika on the homepage, and it sounds like she's not any more endearing on DWTS.

• Love 17

Kyle has appeared on television in some form for most of her life. What in the hell was she thinking with that dress?   

Plus she has her own clothing store!  Of all the dresses she could have chosen, I don't know why she thought that one was the most flattering.  

LVP's powder was about 10 shades too light.  

I'm not surprised Erika's Glam Squad made her look like shit again.  The dress put her boobs basically at her waist. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

I would love to see what her hair looks like without all the extra and extensions, too.  

I think the only other one to wear extensions is Dorit, but we've seen her without them (and, I think she looks better without hers, too.)

OTOH, I thought that aside from the deep plunge on LVP's dress, she looked stunning.  Her hair was slightly different - less "80's" hair, and her makeup didn't seem as heavy as usual.

Lisa is sporting a slight side part in her hair which is more flattering for most of us and I think her makeup was softer as well. I loved her dress, she seemed to have the proper support going on underneath, which is necessary in a dress like that.

• Love 8

I liked LVP's lighter shade of makeup or powder. It made her look pretty youthful compared to most of those other faces on the couches. Rinna is looking old in the face in her closeups. And don't get me started on those lips. Omg.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, jaync said:

Now that's how you dress for a reunion couch. Queen Pinky looked good, too.

Yeah, except Dolly is a goddess American treasure.

There's a featured quote about Erika on the homepage, and it sounds like she's not any more endearing on DWTS.

Go read the posts on the DWtS thread here in PTV, she is awful, really, really bad!

2 minutes ago, Teddybear said:

Plus she has her own clothing store!  Of all the dresses she could have chosen, I don't know why she thought that one was the most flattering.  

LVP's powder was about 10 shades too light.  

I'm not surprised Erika's Glam Squad made her look like shit again.  The dress put her boobs basically at her waist. 

Does her glam squad secretly hate her? LOL

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Nene is coming back to RHOA with a bigger and better paycheck. Bloop!

If that's true, my guess is it's too little too late for the franchise.  I'm not watching after this reunion, and from the looks of the lack of activity on the RHOA board, I'm not the only one deserting a sinking ship.  And if NeNe's back next year, I'd have to be drugged and strapped into a chair to watch.

But maybe the bitch-face attitude will be good for Erika.  Maybe it's just hard for her to make normal human facial expressions with all that work and Botox.  What do I know?

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

OK.  I really don't like Erika or Dorit but I think Erika won the war between the two tonight.

On WWHL Erika got 84% of the poll question Erika vs. PK. So. Yeah. 

I liked LVP's lip color, different from the odd shade of pink she usually favors.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Erika gave birth at 20 and was a stay at home mother until she left her son with his father when he was 3 so she could pursue her career?  She left out part of the story.

SIGH...and if the situation were reversed...if HE had left HER with the child...would we even be having this conversation??

• Love 13

Rinna had the best dress. LVP looked bad to me, maybe it is the too-light powder that someone else mentioned. Her face didn't have any life to it and it made her look old to me. But her hair did look better than usual. Kyle's dress was unflattering. 

I don't like PK and I hope they don't waste much more time on him.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Erika said she didn't care and then later said "whatever, it's fine" which is so typical of Erika. 

Why the fuck is Rinna explaining how Erika is concerned about her son's safety? It's one thing if you're helping a friend in an argument, but to jump in when a bitch is not pressed at all is really weird. Did Erika invent some new religion of which Eileen and Rinna are the newest converts?

I can't believe Erika had the chutzpah to chime in that she had no nanny when she was raising her son. What kind of crazy arrogant person would invite trouble by opening that door? Erika had no nanny for the 3 years that she was the primary caregiver. What about when he was being raised by his father? Did he have a regular sitter who picked him up from school and watched him until his dad came home because we know it wasn't Erika?

There are several villages in India with nothing, but bald women thanks to Erika.

Rinna is fighting for space up near Eileen, which is around Erika's colon!

Again, she alludes to raising her son when we know that just wasn't the truth! Luckily for her, Rinna is up her behind and not calling her out because that is something Rinna would love to use against someone!

• Love 10

that's true, my guess is it's too little too late for the franchise.  I'm not watching after this reunion, and from the looks of the lack of activity on the RHOA board, I'm not the only one deserting a sinking ship.  And if NeNe's back next year, I'd have to be drugged and strapped into a chair to watch.

Agree with all of this. However she's done pretty well for herself and I admire her hustle.

Vanderpump reminded her that she wears a necklace that says "C---y" and Ericka couldn't respond.

Because it would have taken too long to explain that wearing a necklace that says "cunt" doesn't make it okay for someone to look up your dress or imply that you wanted someone's husband to look up your dress.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Or she realizes that she is an adult woman capable of speaking for herself.

Kind of like she's an adult woman free to speak as she wishes in her own home? 

Oh, wait. She's "not allowed to do that shit in her house." 

2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Erika gave birth at 20 and was a stay at home mother until she left her son with his father when he was 3 so she could pursue her career?  She left out part of the story.

You mean the part where she was an "exhaustive"d, struggling single mom with no nannies? 

28 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Agree with all of this. However she's done pretty well for herself and I admire her hustle.

Because it would have taken too long to explain that wearing a necklace that says "cunt" doesn't make it okay for someone to look up your dress or imply that you wanted someone's husband to look up your dress.

Erika herself just said that she didn't care that PK saw up her dress. 

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Umm, yes. See the following:

• Armstrong, Russell
  • Ayers, Brooks
  • Smiley, Slade
  • Spencer, Block
  • Thomas, Peter

All of them are deadbeat dads who have been excoriated here and on social media.

See also:

• Whitfield, Bob
  • Stewart, Todd
  • Smiley, Slade (He really can't be mentioned often enough!)
  • Love 23