Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

And here we go! Today is an insta story shilling "Uncle Bud's CBD."    Apparently "as a woman with PCOS" she's used many hemp products, but this one is her FAVORITE! It's a  sublingual tincture!

So in the IG post she claims it helps with sleep and stress. She can’t possibly have any stress and she claims she naps twice a day so she doesn’t need help with sleeping. WTH is she taking this for??

• Love 3
On 12/7/2020 at 2:02 PM, Irate Panda said:

She should have tried to meet some dude on all those NO BS cruises.

There is the guy from the dance off that was on the cruise. His mother and sister are big fans of hers, and evidently he is as well. I think there was some senshus dancing going on. He appeared to be in her thrall. But I think although she was flirty and acted suggestively with him I think she was showing off for Buddy. (Can't remember if it was the same cruise that Buddy had the p*nis flute.)

• Useful 2
27 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I think on average and if death were not an option, I'd rather marry a serial killer than Assanti. Whitney vs serial killer is a toss up... How many victims are we talking, exactly? 

Many serial killers have been married and almost never kill their spouse

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

“Sometimes i just wonder if i had a different body would life be easier” - Twit

YES ! IT WOULD !  nothing is easy at 350 pounds you idiot 

(twit acts like there’s noooo way to change the situation duh )

Edited by DNR
More words
  • Love 11

BONUS (?) FOOTAGE

Here's a glimpse of what we would have seen if MBFFL producers had been able to use the "Whitney breaks up with Chase because he is too controlling and jealous" story line that seemed to be the direction they were going pre-baby.  Chase tries to take a hand with wedding planning but things don't quite work out.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 12/7/2020 at 11:15 PM, John M said:

How are you supposed to be a spokesperson for the body positive movement when you allow someone like Fitty Smallz to make you into a paid sideshow?  If she thinks she was showing off her “senshusness,” or anything else in that video, she is fooling only herself.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

How are you supposed to be a spokesperson for the body positive movement when you allow someone like Fitty Smallz to make you into a paid sideshow?  If she thinks she was showing off her “senshusness,” or anything else in that video, she is fooling only herself.  

I'd nearly forgotten about these and just had to take a look. Those are sights that I'm never going to unsee again.

image.png.676abca40f012f80bba8c6e8acb11117.png

• LOL 5
16 hours ago, Ketzel said:

BONUS (?) FOOTAGE

Here's a glimpse of what we would have seen if MBFFL producers had been able to use the "Whitney breaks up with Chase because he is too controlling and jealous" story line that seemed to be the direction they were going pre-baby.  Chase tries to take a hand with wedding planning but things don't quite work out.

As usual, nothing about this storyline makes sense.  Wasn’t Whitney complaining about the lack of wedding planning on Chase’s part while  she was in Wilmington? If he drove her to a venue before that what was she complaining about? The “my ex used to work here” thing was also confusing. 1) Who cares, it’s unlikely that he still works there 2) Wouldn’t she have recognized the area right away, like when they were still in the car, and mention something then, like “Hey, I used to hang out here all the time in my 20s”

• Love 4
On 12/6/2020 at 10:02 AM, DanaMB said:

He looks happier and more animated in pictures than he does on tv. (For obvious reasons.)

I only saw one picture of Whitney (barely visible in a group  photo) on his whole IG page! 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/9/2020 at 12:04 AM, Ketzel said:

BONUS (?) FOOTAGE

And all because Whitney is SOOOO popular and he is SOOOOO jealous 😄  😄  😄 

• Love 3
On 12/8/2020 at 8:47 PM, IndyMischa said:

Done deal. 

BTK even told his wife when she worried about being killed by BTK "You're safe."

Go with the serial killer.

19 hours ago, auntjess said:

The people on Facebook who saw this...wow!  Drank Whitney's Kool Aid.

They're doing a hard press on Reddit too. Huge influx of loving Whitney in a sub that typically hates her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Even before he locked down his FB page he never posted anything about her.

Yeah, kinda like he knew if he did, his IRL friends would be like  "what? Where's  Sara? Did you and Sara break up?" And that would  out the fake fuckery of the show. 

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Yeah, kinda like he knew if he did, his IRL friends would be like  "what? Where's  Sara? Did you and Sara break up?" And that would  out the fake fuckery of the show. 

There was one photo of some house party/gathering and somebody did just that. I don’t remember whose page it was on I guess it was either Chase’s or Ryan’s I really can’t remember, but  there were a couple of comments questioning were the gf was because I was thinking who is that? I didn’t think Chase and Whitney were real but didn’t think he had a gf either.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I won’t bore you with a screenshot but Whitney has reposted the Glen hugging a palm tree picture again for anybody that needs that visual again LOL.

I downloaded it and intend to show it to my husband every time he's in the mood and I'm not. 

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Oh goody - today’s IG story has a woman in the shower asking why anyone would leave the shower to pee since there is a drain and water. 

"It's all pipes!" (George Constanza) 😄   Also it's not a hot tub (Princelina)

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 12/8/2020 at 5:08 PM, 3girlsforus said:

So in the IG post she claims it helps with sleep and stress. She can’t possibly have any stress and she claims she naps twice a day so she doesn’t need help with sleeping. WTH is she taking this for??

Maybe she can't sleep at night because she naps twice a day?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 12/9/2020 at 12:17 PM, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

That's sad and nasty. Much like Whitney herself. Her momma must be so proud.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

So the person who complains about how overweight people are treated and portrayed does a video that literally shows her smearing food all over herself? She's nothing if not hypocritical.

It’s one of her many wonderful qualities!!

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Chase's whole "we found a house to rent" is bullshit when you consider that property records show that he's owned his cute little cottage since 2017...

I laughed at that too. I also laughed at Chase’s balking when Ryan asked him if they are getting married. ‘Oh no - it’s too soon for that’ when we’ve seen photos of her hand with a rock on it. I figure he means it’s too soon - the wedding isn’t for a while LOL.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, mamadrama said:

So the person who complains about how overweight people are treated and portrayed does a video that literally shows her smearing food all over herself? She's nothing if not hypocritical.

Yep. This is why I lost any empathy I had for her years ago. She cries and cries about being discriminated against, then does that shit and perpetuates the very stereotype she claims to be upset over. 

• Love 6

Today Whitney's insta story  is shilling for an on-line class promoting Body Positivity being offered by her "therapist of many years."  [Ketzel bites her tongue to keep from saying the obvious.]

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Today Whitney's insta story  is shilling for an on-line class promoting Body Positivity being offered by her "therapist of many years."  [Ketzel bites her tongue to keep from saying the obvious.]

If you're happy being fat, which she claims she is, why does she need a therapist to help her be positive about her body?

In the immortal words of Kerryn Feehan, "For someone who claims to be so happy, you sure do cry a lot."

• Love 11

Oh I remember that gross Fitty Smallz video, it's from a few years ago.  Watching it again and comparing it to her last NoBS video where she's just kind of standing there bobbing a little and touching her knee, you can see just how much the effects of her weight and her age are really catching up to her mobility wise.  And I don't mean this sarcastically.  She'd better do something about it starting now.  Screw this stupid show, stop trying to find a man, concentrate on your health.  I can almost hear the Dr Now lecture........

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Oh I remember that gross Fitty Smallz video, it's from a few years ago.  Watching it again and comparing it to her last NoBS video where she's just kind of standing there bobbing a little and touching her knee, you can see just how much the effects of her weight and her age are really catching up to her mobility wise.  And I don't mean this sarcastically.  She'd better do something about it starting now.  Screw this stupid show, stop trying to find a man, concentrate on your health.  I can almost hear the Dr Now lecture........

It's the desperation to find a man and have a baby that is so sad. I get that companionship and sex are nice and all that, but a man can't fix you. Get your life in order, there isn't anyone that isn't broken that would want to be a part of the Whitney shitshow, two broken people don't lead to a happy life, once you stop being a pathetic mess you will find someone that isn't also a pathetic mess that wants to be two individually functionally people that works better as a team.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, John M said:

It's the desperation to find a man and have a baby that is so sad. I get that companionship and sex are nice and all that, but a man can't fix you. Get your life in order, there isn't anyone that isn't broken that would want to be a part of the Whitney shitshow, two broken people don't lead to a happy life, once you stop being a pathetic mess you will find someone that isn't also a pathetic mess that wants to be two individually functionally people that works better as a team.

I don't think Whitney is so much a "pathetic mess" who needs a man to fix her - she just plays one on TV.  Just like I don't think she really wants kids, she knows it would be a long shot for her anyway, she just had that written in the script to make it look plausible when she "dumped" Chase.  Most of what she does on the show surrounding men is fabricated for the show and not a genuine indication of what she really is or wants for her life.  At this point I think she is sort of "whatever" and "whenever" to any real romantic relationship and in the meantime she's teasing the audience with all this fake shit and crying fake crocodile tears about her fake breakup to milk the sympathy factor with her clueless minions.

• Love 3

Chase’s IG story has another ridiculously adorable photo of baby Aurora all wide-eyed over the Christmas tree. I’m a horrible human being because every time I see these photos I hope Whitney sees them too. If she’s going to cry hysterically for months, having Buddy and others wait on her hand and foot, to get over a fake relationship, I want those photos to drive her nuts. Just reserve me a seat in that handbasket to hell but I can’t help it. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
57 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Chase’s IG story has another ridiculously adorable photo of baby Aurora all wide-eyed over the Christmas tree. I’m a horrible human being because every time I see these photos I hope Whitney sees them too. If she’s going to cry hysterically for months, having Buddy and others wait on her hand and foot, to get over a fake relationship, I want those photos to drive her nuts. Just reserve me a seat in that handbasket to hell but I can’t help it. 

Here's your  gasoline soaked  drawers. Come sit by me. 😁

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Yeah No said:

she's teasing the audience with all this fake shit and crying fake crocodile tears about her fake breakup to milk the sympathy factor with her clueless minions.

A lot of her crying is dry-eyed and fake. Some of it is not. When she was crying about her life being empty, and being too fat to love, that came with actual tears. Whitney is miserable. The facade is the pretending to be happy. She meant it when she was wailing that she has nothing. Whitney puts on a bombastic front about things, but that woman is desperately lonely and self loathing.

Her mantra is that she loves her body, but she goes to therapy to be body positive. She claims she has a fabulous life, but is constantly trying to prove that she can do even the most basic things for herself and crying about being fat.

She definitely wants sympathy, but she wants it because she's utterly miserable inside and straight up does not love herself at all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, cherenkov said:

If you're happy being fat, which she claims she is, why does she need a therapist to help her be positive about her body?

In the immortal words of Kerryn Feehan, "For someone who claims to be so happy, you sure do cry a lot."

That comedienne hit so many things right on point.  

I also nodded in agreement with her at the reunion when she told Whitney's friends and family they were enabling her straight into an early grave (paraphrased).  

She was abrasive and I can't say I liked her, to be sure, but she was speaking the truth.  

Too bad it fell on deaf ears and blind eyes.  

• Love 4