Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

It looked like they had a decent amount of alcohol at the wedding. I doubt Buddy is one of those recovered addicts who can cut back on their alcohol use; I presume he's a non-drinker now. Happy to see he's able to be in the presence of alcohol without using. That can be hard for some. But it's been a few years, and it seems he's very committed to his sobriety, and I'm really happy for him.

• Like 5

It’s almost the weekend…was Whitney ready?congrats-to-lennie-v0-metrn7gpvp4c1.jpg?

seriously though I saw this on another board, is this legit and for anybody that has IG did “Uncle Whitney” have a congratulatory post or was a “birthing dance” done to celebrate the child like it was for Ashley’s child?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 12/15/2023 at 5:00 AM, Irate Panda said:

did “Uncle Whitney” have a congratulatory post or was a “birthing dance” done to celebrate the child like it was for Ashley’s child?

I just checked, no post yet. Just one of Hunter kissing some girl.

• Like 2

It’s almost the weekend…was Whitney ready?congrats-to-lennie-v0-metrn7gpvp4c1.jpg?

seriously though I saw this on another board, is this legit and for anybody that has IG did “Uncle Whitney” have a congratulatory post or was a “birthing dance” done to celebrate the child like it was for Ashley’s child?

Oh, Lordy, spare us from any more birthing dances!

Congrats to the new parents.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I am so sick of feces beards.

• LOL 1

It’s the weekend! I don’t know if Whitney’s ready, but Ryan and his wife are having another baby! It’s a girl due in June.  Congratulations!

https://www.instagram.com/cindeelouwhoo/p/C0xRpiarsaF/

I really have not watched this season but according to social media, Lennie, Ryan, and Chase are enjoying time with their wives and kids and business in Ryan Ryan’s and Chase’s case.

Heather has a new boyfriend, enjoying time with her kids, and doing theater again.

Tal was thinking of opening his own practice and is also doing theater.

Hunter had a movie premiere And has a new girlfriend?

Buddy got married.

Glenn found a long-lost child.

Whitney…well Whitney got her braces off!  Fabulous!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

It’s the weekend! I don’t know if Whitney’s ready, but Ryan and his wife are having another baby! It’s a girl due in June.  Congratulations!

https://www.instagram.com/cindeelouwhoo/p/C0xRpiarsaF/

I really have not watched this season but according to social media, Lennie, Ryan, and Chase are enjoying time with their wives and kids and business in Ryan Ryan’s and Chase’s case.

Heather has a new boyfriend, enjoying time with her kids, and doing theater again.

Tal was thinking of opening his own practice and is also doing theater.

Hunter had a movie premiere And has a new girlfriend?

Buddy got married.

Glenn found a long-lost child.

Whitney…well Whitney got her braces off!  Fabulous!!!

Whitney is the CEO of an entire extended family - give her a break! 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Hmmm wonder what happened? Wonder if it’s because they were just focusing on Glenn’s new family or maybe it’s because it’s the weekend and Whitney wasn’t ready for Heather to have a boyfriend 😂 or maybe she didn’t want to talk about her boyfriend because if they ever broke up they paint her as “loser Heather” again like they did with the Buddy thing.  Guess we’ll never know.  Wonder if the crapfest continues if Tal will be back.

spacer.png

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 3
On 1/23/2024 at 4:37 PM, princelina said:

Well if they don't get to go to Switzerland, what's in it for the friends? 😄

Looks like the friend social barnacles got replaced with family social barnacles.

• Like 2
On 1/13/2024 at 5:16 PM, stoppro said:

Is it over yet?

Are they in Switzerland or Dauphin Island?  Last I recall, Glenn was taking new-found daughter to see printing place.
I just watched Feud, the one about Truman Capote and his "swans."
They could do a season of Feud: Whitney and her hangers on.

I just watched Feud, the one about Truman Capote and his "swans."

I am as well. In fact, doing a deep dive on the reality behind the story.

As far as Twit goes, I think she should have an entirely different series: FRAUD.  Episodes to include: PCOS or Eating Disorder? The Parking Lot Chronicles, Many Athletes rolled into one:Having the skills to ski a Black Diamond Trail or Risking  a Fracture by Doing a Split in Ski Boots? The Magnificent Back Roll and Arabesque, A Leprechaun in our midst  St. Patrick's Day parade by mobility scooter and Line Dancing in Elf Boots - I could go on but you get the picture.

• LOL 7
(edited)

Whitney says she has lost 100 lbs (in total) without medical intervention and now is 285 pounds.  Good for her for doing something to get healthier.  It’s good she has maintained her weight loss for 1 year.

whitneywaythore

Can anyone guess what we’re doing to celebrate Dad’s birthday? 🎺🎭⚜️ EDIT: I hate addressing this, but no, I have not had medical intervention to lose weight. In 2015 (season 1), I weighed 385 pounds. In 2018, I lost 50 pounds. When my mom got sick and eventually died, I lost 50 more. I weigh 285 pounds and I have been this weight for almost a year now. This is the second time in my life I’ve lost 100 pounds. I’m still very fat. Thank you for the compliments, but I really don’t like obsessing over my body and I don’t like it when others do it either. 💜

image.jpeg.1a123192a60eafa7e21a81b23e1f97a2.jpeg

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I really don’t like obsessing over my body and I don’t like it when others do it either

Really should have thought of that before contracting to do a show based entirely on the size of your body, right down to the title.   

Edited by Quof
  • Like 5
  • Applause 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Quof said:

Really should have thought of that before contracting to do a show based entirely on the size of your body, right down to the title.   

Exactly. Why do a show called "My Big Fat Fabulous Life?"

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
23 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Exactly. Why do a show called "My Big Fat Fabulous Life?"

This reaction to her post got me thinking of where they stole the title from - "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and the fact that I didn't really see that character as fat as much as "plain".  Yes she was heavier than average but would I say "fat" - not sure.  I mostly thought of the title as what I think Nia Vardalos meant - as a spectacle.  And for Whitney, it was both to me - she thought of her life as a grand kooky spectacle but also as a body positivity warrior-woman.  SO I came across this article about Nia Vardalos reacting to both her first movie and people commenting recently about her more recent sequel MBFGW3 - it is interesting - and she also is bored with constantly being asked about her weight since she lost 40 pounds (you will find the pressure about her weight loss was blood sugar and health) -   https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/nia-vardalos-opens-up-about-pressure-to-lose-40-pounds-2009126/

Whitney is a special pain in the ass. But I do understand why she may be making the comments that she is. 

• Like 2

She looks great. I would hate constant comments about my weight loss, too because it would feel like pressure to keep it off which is Hard as Hell. Plus, With a lot of people, it’s never enough. You get a lot of “keep it up!” Which is not a compliment at all….however, I also would never go on tv. So, she’s kind of stuck unless she quits the show & goes off the grid so to speak. 

I would love a show about a fat woman who is happy with herself, to where her weight isn’t even mentioned, but in this society, it’ll never happen.

• Like 2
On 2/12/2024 at 1:08 PM, Irate Panda said:

Whitney says she has lost 100 lbs (in total) without medical intervention and now is 285 pounds.  Good for her for doing something to get healthier.  It’s good she has maintained her weight loss for 1 year.

whitneywaythore

Can anyone guess what we’re doing to celebrate Dad’s birthday? 🎺🎭⚜️ EDIT: I hate addressing this, but no, I have not had medical intervention to lose weight. In 2015 (season 1), I weighed 385 pounds. In 2018, I lost 50 pounds. When my mom got sick and eventually died, I lost 50 more. I weigh 285 pounds and I have been this weight for almost a year now. This is the second time in my life I’ve lost 100 pounds. I’m still very fat. Thank you for the compliments, but I really don’t like obsessing over my body and I don’t like it when others do it either. 💜

What does she mean by "medical intervention"?  Is taking a drug not in her mind medical intervention?  Because I would find it hard to believe she lost her last 50 or so pounds without that.

And if she didn't want everyone to fuss over her weight loss why is she posting photos flaunting it on social media?  She is full of shit.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, Yeah No said:

What does she mean by "medical intervention"?  Is taking a drug not in her mind medical intervention?  Because I would find it hard to believe she lost her last 50 or so pounds without that.

And if she didn't want everyone to fuss over her weight loss why is she posting photos flaunting it on social media?  She is full of shit.

This, Whit just go away we have had enough of your crap.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
17 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Yes, I was somewhat dubious of the “no medical intervention” explanation as well.  She is probably on Ozempic or something of the sort imo, which isn’t wrong, clearly she’s someone that should actually be on it if she has issues with diabetes?? and weight. 

I don’t know what it is like to have people make fun of my weight, but I imagine it to be hurtful and tiresome.  The problem is she’s been ok being on a show for 1000 years that almost exclusively talks about her weight (well except for that scintillating car wash episode!).  Plus, I believe allegedly specifically created scenes to disparage her weight (spray painted trailer, whale comment in parking lot, blurred radio guy interview, etc.), so her comment really should have been 

I really don’t like obsessing over my body and I don’t like it when others do it either UNLESS I’M BEING PAID.   

With that said, I’m happy for her that she is at a healthier size and hope she continues with or without medical intervention.  Now if she could just work on her personality which is her real issue, she might actually have a chance to have a fabulous life.

• Like 7
On 2/14/2024 at 3:27 PM, Yeah No said:

I think she is saying "without medical intervention" to mean she didn't have any surgical procedures, but hoping it will spill over in people's minds to mean also no meds.  No way she isn't using something like Ozempic, she just won't accept that it does fall under "medical intervention". Magical thinking, magical weight loss...

Yes, it is good for her health that she has lost weight, but why not be honest?

• Like 8
14 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I think she is saying "without medical intervention" to mean she didn't have any surgical procedures, but hoping it will spill over in people's minds to mean also no meds.  No way she isn't using something like Ozempic, she just won't accept that it does fall under "medical intervention". Magical thinking, magical weight loss...

Yes, it is good for her health that she has lost weight, but why not be honest?

Yeah, but narcissist that she is, she doesn't want people to think she did it with any kind of help.  Like most people aren't going to see through that.....🙄  It wouldn't even be that suspicious if she wasn't doing it at the same time every other celebrity is doing the same thing.

• Like 5

So I assume the show will return, as I see Frenchman stories tomorrow (3/6) through the end of the week.  
Don't see any new shows yet.

• Like 1
(edited)

Looks like Whitney and the barnacles are/were in Spain.

spacer.png

Not sure why it’s cut off but it’s Tal, Todd, Jessica, Isiah, Hunter, and Glenn.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 3